Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back George, no remark.
Speaker 3: Pittstick back with US clinical psychologist, holistic chiropractic, physician, webinar workshop teacher. He attended Theology School, majoring and pastoral counseling and was a suicide prevention counselor. Doctor Pittstick directs the Soul Phone Foundation, founded the Greater Reality Living Groups, and as a research assistant with doctor Gary Schwartz for the solfhone project at the University of Arizona. He was a board member of the Helpingparentsheal dot Org for five years. Mark, welcome back, have you been Thank you George.
Speaker 4: I'm great glad to talk with you again.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your work.
Speaker 3: By the way, with the helping the Parents heal, that is not an easy task, my friend.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's a lot more joyful than people would think. And we'll get into that later. I was just in Phoenix last week. We had eleven one hundred parents with one or more child of you passed. But you would never guess at the laughter, the peace and the focus on making our world of aslation that group. But we'll get into.
Speaker 2: That that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Update us on the soul Phone project for the benefit of those who might not have heard you four years ago.
Speaker 2: Tell us what the project is.
Speaker 4: The soul phone project is our term for creating what we call post material communication technology. Post material is our favorite terminalized the arm and Garry Schwartz myself. So post material are a term for people whose body have died, they've passed on, they've crossed over, wherever you want to call it. Because it turns out they're just as they have physicality, where they can that they want, They can make sound, they can be seen. We know all that from experiment mental research. So a lot of the terms, you know, spirit, they're not in substantial or gauze. He so post material communications technology the Let me just say a word about doctor Schwartz. So you're listeners who don't know, this guy's incredible. He no doubt we'll get a Nobel prize. He was a professor at Harvard, a professor at Yale, tenured professor at Yale. He was one of a handful of people who founded the field of behavioral medicine, realizing be a power of mind over body. Also a pioneer in the field of energy healing. Then turned his attention to the survival of consciousness question, which is the scientific way to say is their life after death and started working on that in the late nineteen nine is at University of Arizona where he's now a professor emeritus and still working away. So I learn more about him, you can visit latch Lach Arizona dot edu. So the project's going very well. We have a legendary team, three software developers, the best electrical engineer in the country. We are told for what's called signal to noise ratio problems, and he has for assistance, and so it's moving along very nicely. At this point, we have what's called the demo soul switch. The soul switch is never considered to be a commercializable device. It gives a binary answer yes or no again from people who have changed worlds. But we will be using it too as a component for the sole keyboard, the first device for which we see first the service that en app and perhaps that's a home device. Now I know that's a lot, so let me break it down a little bit more which we can ask questions. We're starting beta testing now, which will continue to the rest of this year again or anything standardized, because this is all according to strict scientific research, controlled, replicated, multi trial, et cetera. So around the first of the year, we then will start giving what we're calling thank you sessions to people who have served as volunteers, some of them for seven years on the soul Fione Foundation because we're all volunteers, and also to people who've donated ten thousand dollars or more. We only have a dozen or so, but we really appreciate them, so these will be thank you sessions. Well, just people will be able to ask twenty questions. I don't know if you're old enough, remember this saying you know somebody to say, what is this twenty questions? Well, we actually learn a lot by asking twenty qui questions. In this case, perhaps the answer should be no, af the answer should be yes. So a parent, for example you mentioned parents, will keep his or her questions confidential. There's no way we can know them. But the time of the session, this called can be done virtually a medium will call in the say the child, the child, everything about the child, accept the former earthly body, and then the parent will start asking the questions and yes or no will come up and as you know, chance like flipping the coins fifty fifty. Well, if these parents get one hundred percent or even close correct answers, then they know what a much deeper level the child really is. Alive, well present and up to date on family gathering still an integral part of the.
Speaker 3: Family mark if if the entity re incarnates, is it still available, like to a soul phone to communicate.
Speaker 4: That's a great question, Georgia. I love talking with you, Karen know we've done some great panels in the past, and a couple of things in that. First of all, I trained with doctor Brian White in ninety eight and he's said, based on his research that we'll say souls only reincarnate every one hundred and fifty or so years. However, there are examples where, for example, a person's really in a hurry, really motivated to come back to Earth more quickly. So if a person has come back to Earth yet, they would still be able to be reached, and the reason why it is explained by multilocation the work of Michael Newton, who I was honored to interview in the year two thousand after a journey of soul staff, the sole founder of the life between life movement found based on sixty thousand cases now from about thirty different countries, that the aperture thingnoints about forty percent of their life force sole energy wherever you want to call it to manifest in a place like Earth. So even if a person did come back to Earth as a little child, the rest there she can be another time and place, including home base, and thus be accessible for a call listening.
Speaker 2: Now, how did you connect with doctor Schwartz?
Speaker 4: And I worked together in a group called Eternia, which is started by John Audette who also founded i ND and Evan Alexander Gary was the Adox Schwartz's chairperson. I was a VP who really hit up, got along, and then he periodically would send to the group the research he was doing. And when he shared the research they were doing on measuring the voice of post material persons, I had tears minds and indeed, knowing that was to reach out and volunteer I did. We met in Tucsons at the university and he invited me to be then the folkesperson for the soul Phone project. Because he's so deep in the weeds and at first of all, he's so brilliant, he said to near death experiences. He's the most brilliant person ever met. Sometimes he's not always the most understandable, but I take that back. He is that he has the space to teach and talk. But if he's what he calls in the weeds with research, development, data analysis, he can be on the other planet.
Speaker 2: One of a kind, isn't he he is?
Speaker 4: He's I never saw. But we've become best friends and call each other soul brothers. It's been a wonderful part of my life.
Speaker 3: How important is the technology of the soul phone for to.
Speaker 4: Work, Well, it's it's everything at this point. Now we do have an evidential meetium. We have a team of about eight to help us bring in So far all of the warp George has been with what we call the A team. So these are luminaries Alard Einstein and Thomas As David Bohm, who is a quantumis. It's the contemporary of Einstein, Nikola, Tesla, et cetera. So in the beginning a medium would contact and it's just like standing up an appointments someone on Earth. Guys, we and gals, you know, we have females on the team as well, we would like to meet with you at this time on this date, but you be available in the medium gets a yes. It turns out they're always available for the reason we just mentioned they can multi locate. A time later, I'll share a story that perhaps they can mult to locate, and there's many as fifty different ways. But I've done research with them at a separate lab without a medium, and once I got to know them, once I learned how to call them in, It's kind of like on somebody across the parking lot. You know, hey, Albert, hey, David. All their name a few times and they hear you. So we found that with me quote calling them then they were always present. Also, as demonstrated by the experimental results, the technology say everything. Our goal is to eventually have devices that are just as reliable, accurate, and affordable as smart devices. Now, so let's take a moment and cover that again. The sole switch is component of the sole keyboard, and our engineers tells that we may only need eight switches to cover all the letters and numbers they're on a typical keyboard with whatever fifty because you can use a combination of those switches to create an a be kind of like Morse code. Then that will be the largest amount, quantity and quality of information from these post material illuminators who are geniuses while on Earth, and they've continued their work, we are told, in their next realm of life, and they are just waiting to help us individually and our planet. But they've not had the opportunity to get to large amounts of data. You know, even the best evidential mediums, you're only about eighty five percent, ever, which means you're wrong fifteen percent of time. They have bad days. They tap into their monkey mind and instead of the quote spirit involved. And it's particularly difficult for most mediums to convey a large amount of very technical data. I mean some of these words, you know, they don't know what they are and that instance, et cetera. So that's why the keyboard will be so nice. We can ask a series of questions, go to bed, and the next morning we expect we'll see rings of answers, which will lead us then to the commercialized look provides so audio what we're doing right now talking to each other, and then stole video like FaceTime, zoom Skype.
Speaker 3: Being in hearing amazing, how close Mark does the soul phone echo Edison's Spirit phone that he developed in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not privy to the actual technology in seeing you bring that up. Also, Marconi Venner of the radio was working on that. What it's called Spirit radio, Alexander Graham Bell. Of course you call it the spirit sunes of three legendary scientists in the communication field. We're all working on that, but we haven't taken the time to search for no or do I know as the technical details of their approaches are available.
Speaker 3: Technically speaking, how does the soul phone work?
Speaker 4: Well, if we're talking about the soul switch, I can't. I can't get in the technical too much. But basically, they are making their presence known by putting their hands and as this material person, excuse me, can have end if they desire into a sensor, which then picks up the signals from that the changes from that, which then with an amplifier, registers a statistically significant yes answer, whereas if it's a no, we ask them to keep their hands in their laps.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you know how to contact the person you're trying to seek on the other side?
Speaker 4: Well, today and again it's all then eighteen members. What would call the test pile. It's primarily eight different ones. So it's quite easy because I've been doing i mean doctor Schwartzman working with some of them for fifteen and twenty years because they're just like really good friends, except they don't live on Earth all the time. Now once that's going to be part of the beta testing. Can as your question? What about quote ordinary people? You know, your grandma and grandpa for example. And by ordinary, I don't disparity, I just mean they're not a team members. You know, they're not luminaries. Will they be able to hear the call? Will they be able to work the technology? Will they be able to convey a sufficiently powerful system to create a clear signal? And we have on the eighteen people who have agreed to work as sole operators. And if you're old enough, but you know, back in the day, my dad was a telephone man. He take us down and into the operator room and here be a bunch of women. They are all women sitting and who are you trying to call? And they're literally moving these wires and plugging the men to plead to call, while these solo operators stand ready to assist. Let's say I want to talk with my grandma. Well, she never used air and as she never used computer, I don't know she could type. Well, these soul operators with a sister in any way needed so that the visit could occur.
Speaker 3: How does the soul switch the soul phone find the individual you want to deal with.
Speaker 4: Well, in the beginning, a medium will have to make that contact. We have a whole list of steps for these thank you sessions. And again it'll be very much like setting up an appointment. A medium will put out the word to have your parents passed.
Speaker 2: George, my father has yes, okay, so.
Speaker 4: Let's tell you once again touch with your father. So they evidential medium would would put out the word, you know, just like a medium brings in somebody and say, all right, George Norris dead, are you available? Get a yes or no? George would like to communicate with you. Are you available next Tuesday at nine am? Yes or no? I mean they have you know, they have a life, they have things to do. But we also have clear evidence they can be in different places at the same time. So then you just set up the appointment and at the time and the appointment, it will be very clear because before airb yes or no questions, we run an equal amount of time for baseline or control. So we just let it run and the computer shows kind of like a flatline eeg or ekg, not much activity. But then you say, all right, is your and the name George? You know, but they would be questions that we would never know. Did you have a dog by this name when you're a little kid? The answer yes, and then you see a fight in AMPL two weeks. There is a well identified pattern of signals that has surfaced over and over over the last Suverle years, so we know what the pattern is for Yes answered, and by the way, should be able at some point to use AI to enhance signal pattern recognition.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more