Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamps and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencam and Cambra Judge.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Teddy.
Speaker 2: Good morning Sunshine. Are you I'm just lovely? You know im through.
Speaker 3: I mean, we all woke up yesterday thinking we just had to pay your taxes. No bo had a lot in store for us.
Speaker 2: You know what. Taxes was nothing compared to the world of headlines. Slaughter Day.
Speaker 3: It was slaughter Day over there at Bravo.
Speaker 2: Before we get into all these headlines, do you guys want a little tea? Yes? Okay. So my horse trainer was is walking through the airport last week and there was somebody asking a particular person for their autograph, like, and he was nearby and they were like, oh, I love you on Housewives blah blah blah, and like my horse Shootter is like really, you know, like he's like us, wants the tea, wants the juice. So he's like Housewives. He goes, I train an ex housewife and the person apparently looked at him and goes, oh, like not nice at all, and then he goes, yeah, she was on Beverly Hills. Which one are you on? And she goes Beverly Hills and I have and let me guess it's Teddy Emailencamp. I have no comment Ston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the horse gave it away.
Speaker 2: The best part though, is that I'm like, first, he's like blonde, really like, she had straight hair, slightly I think potentially slightly older than you. And I'm like this really narrows it down and so, but she really doesn't like you. I was like, to not even be friendly to a and he goes, well, I'm just the horse trainer. I don't know any I don't watch the shows. I was just trying to be friendly and she was like, I have absolutely nothing to say, and he was.
Speaker 3: Lighter than saying something bad.
Speaker 2: Well, he goes, but it's such a turn off, like other people were standing there, and the fact that she can't just be like, oh, small world.
Speaker 3: I mean, she don't like her some Teddy Joe.
Speaker 2: Apparently she don't like her some Teddy Joe and she's not afraid to let my horse trainer know it. Funny Yeah, but I was like, oh gosh, I guess I haven't won her over.
Speaker 3: If the role was reverse and they came up to you, what would you have said.
Speaker 2: I would have said something along the lines of like, oh my gosh, yeah, we worked together for a bit teddy to a stranger that was unprovoked, didn't watch the show. If the person continued on and was like, oh, I watched the show and saw you guys had drama, I could be like, yeah, we're not the world's best communicators something like that. But I definitely wouldn't have been rude to the person that came up to tell.
Speaker 3: Me, let's get setting on the pod.
Speaker 2: Ohkay, good luck. You're welcome to get her on. I do not think she would ever come on with me as a part of it for that episode, but go for it. Slide into her dms like the way that Anna keeps sliding into everybody else's from Miami. She didn't really speak on the episode, but she apparently she's doing a lot of speaking and DM and and all the things. So no shank you, No shank you very much. Our first headline is the Real Housewives of Dubai's Fiery New Housewife and Sizzling season two trailer.
Speaker 3: So they have one new housewife right and everybody's back. Yeah, I think everybody's. No, not everyone's back. Nina is not back, Nina. Nina's gone. Oh my god, did you see Caroline?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you follow her on Instagram, I'm sure you do. There's a huge storm in Dubai. Her new house is totally flooded.
Speaker 2: No, the one they've been like working on.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, they're They're like literally like sweeping the water out of their kitchen living room. I'm like, oh, somebody that's had water damage before. That's not fun, and that ripping things.
Speaker 2: Out is brutal.
Speaker 3: Because I hear they do have a new housewife and a new friend of.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, well, what do you think of the trailer?
Speaker 3: I thought it was okay. You know, it's hard to sometimes producers get it right and pull you in. I don't know that it really pulled me in.
Speaker 2: It didn't necessarily pull me in, But it starts off with ion promising. The only thing more scorching than the weather is the tension between the ladies. Dubai is hot Chanel ads, but I come in hotter. Then they cut to all of them fighting during an extravagant dinner among the sand dunes. I really want to go to Dubai just to see something I do too. Let's go, Like, do they want to have us just, you know, come for a little visit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that would take us to get to Dubai twenty four hours. Probably would we even be allowed in Dubai or do we break too many rules to even be I think we can get in, but getting out might be getting arrested would not be fun.
Speaker 2: Then Sarah says to Stanbury, you're all brands but no class. Stanbury fights back, Oh, shut up, leading to a ping pong match of shut ups between the feuding of the front of me.
Speaker 3: Shut up, shut up, shut up, you shut up, No, you shut up.
Speaker 2: Listen. I told you to shut up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna shut up. Shut all the way up.
Speaker 2: Listen or as my kids would say, your mouth as if that's better, well it is better. Then. Stanbury's friendship with Ion is also driving a wedge between Ion and her former This is in caps former best friend Forever Lisa. Lisa says to Stanbury a snake will change their skin, but they'll always be a snake, and then she says, I feel the same about you. Darling. When people call me darling, it's.
Speaker 3: Like honey, honey. I was just gonna say that. When someone calls me honey or sweetie, I'm like, shut up, shut all the way up. Yeah, shut up up, shut shut, shut all the way up.
Speaker 2: Yes, your mouth.
Speaker 3: There's a new housewife, Talan. Is that how you pronounce her name? Very pretty?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course? And who isn't in Dubai all those girls are study She's spicing things up. Apparently, she says she gets a little assy, but most of the time I'm classy.
Speaker 3: Ah, I like assy, and they like my housewife's assy.
Speaker 2: And then Toline's husband gets into a heated fight with.
Speaker 3: Brucks, not a husband first season fighting with a girl with a girl. How do you feel about house husband's boyfriends whatever, fighting with the women, or going on Instagram or going on podcasts and talking about the other wives.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I know what people are going to say to us right now. Your husband's do a podcast, yes, but they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not talking about housewives. I'm talking about people.
Speaker 2: That go on right I know.
Speaker 3: But that's the first thing that there's not very many husbands that do that.
Speaker 2: Let's think about some of the key husbands that fight with the women. We've got Oh, we've got Ken to Oh. I just we were just watching flashback. But Ken got into an argument with what you're doing at Taylor.
Speaker 3: He also kicked Kyle out of his house. Remember oh, right then when Peter Thomas was one that would Yeah, I'd rather have them fight on the show than go on Instagram or podcasts and start ripping them apart.
Speaker 2: Well, John Fuda allegedly comes in hot this season.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we haven't seen it yet, so we don't know.
Speaker 2: David Badore, are you with you? Before Argue? I saw something I don't know if it was me. He had on a wig.
Speaker 3: Oh VICKI Oh he got into it with Vicky.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So I mean there are the ones that get into the mix. I know you can't say anything, but from what I've seen online, I feel like John Jansen is going to get into the mix. But speaking of husbands, oh my god, I got into the mix?
Speaker 3: Which one? Alexei alexis I know? US Weekly confirmed that Todd submitted the paperwork on Thursday for a divorce from Alexia April eleventh, and Florida, Alexia and Todd have not publicly addressed the.
Speaker 2: Split, but then Alexia did.
Speaker 3: She did, and she's been very upset. She says, I am shocked and heartbroken that Todd has chosen to dissolve our marriage. I will take comfort in the fact that my friends and family will be by my side, supporting me during this difficult time. I'm praying for better times ahead. I sent her.
Speaker 2: You did. I haven't sent her one yet, but I will. I wanted to, like let the dust cool a little bit, But I have a question. What is it about anybody, male or female that files for divorce without the other person knowing? That is very confusing to me.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she didn't know or she I mean, I don't know. We can speculate so many different ways, like there was a fight and he just got bad and filed, or I don't know. I mean, I mean I talk about it last season.
Speaker 2: Well, remember how she started the season when she was like, no, me and Todd are not getting a divorce. That's not the announcement. But I feel like the fact that he took such a back seat this season when the season prior he was really in the mix, even arguing factivations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I hope the show didn't get in between them.
Speaker 2: Well, Marisol recorded solo on ipor for War, which you guys to tune into, which is, yes, go listen to teas in a pod production with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely go listen to it. She really opens up and talks about it, and she's very heartbroken and talks about their past and it's a good episode. It's about thirty minutes, but it's really worth listening to them.
Speaker 2: But some of the little tidbits that we'll give you in she said, I'm completely Marisol says, and Marasol is Alexia's best friend, Like that's just show best friend. Those two are always together. She says, I'm completely taken by surprise. I didn't see this coming. It rips my heart apart. I can only put myself in her shoes and know how hard this must be for her. We all have that dream of being in love and then we find a partner, and we have this big fantasy of a perfect life, and then reality hits. Today we all got a big dose of reality. Things don't always turn out the way we planned. We are going to give her space when she's ready to talk about it, she will Alexia is a share and that's why she's on a reality show, because she knows how to share and be open and real and raw.
Speaker 3: Well, Adriana took no time to respond goodness to a post with hearty Moji's about about the story about Alexis Alexia and Todd. She's something else. She's the one that pretty much brought it up last season on the show. Do you remember at the party she saw him downstairs and there was some comment about the marriage may that was not positive.
Speaker 2: I really do think that Alexia wouldn't have gone so hard with the Larsa and Marcus drama last month if she saw this coming.
Speaker 3: So I do think, oh, yeah, that she could have.
Speaker 2: Been blindside, because you don't if you know that, like you're about to get divorced when somebody else.
Speaker 3: Don't throw don't throw stones, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I my guess is she really was shocked by this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, speaking of stones, j I nabbed herself a five carrot diamond ring. Beautiful ring. I have seen it. Jen and Ryan got engaged last week while vacationing in Bahamas. But John, she said she didn't see the engagement coming at all. I was shocked they did an exclusive with People in magazine with Dave Quinn. She explains that they were on their way to lunch in the Bahamas when Ryan walked her past the restaurant and down the beach. He was like, come here for a second. And we walked down the beach and he pulled me in and I said to him, are you doing something? And the second he got down on the sand on one knee. I don't even remember what he said because I was so surprised. So congratulations to Ryan and Jen. Congratulations they are now engaged. So they've been together, I want to say, close to four years.
Speaker 2: So if she's happy, I'm happy. There was like a bunch of pictures because I guess where they were. I think they were a Baja bar. They were where we did filmed Beverly Hills and the pool kind of overlooks like the beach areas, so I guess a bunch of people were taking pictures of them from behind and and cheering them on and so exciting, exciting gratulations. This next one caught me off guard, just because I've never seen Taylor Swift have face app on before, so.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Like most well, I'm sure she didn't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she didn't do it either, because but I think sometimes when you face app yourself before a photo, then you face app the other person so that you kind of look like one of you, not just one of you.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have Well, that's what a good friend does. Teddy Joe, well as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just so good. The next one, Kenya Moore returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta season sixteen amid cash shake up. Kenya will now be the longest standing housewife of Real Housewife.
Speaker 3: Of Congratulations Kenya.
Speaker 2: This is from a Deadline article. I may be gone with the wind fabulous, but I'm not going anywhere anywhere.
Speaker 3: Why, oh god, I didn't think that Kenya would go anywhere. I think she's a staple on the show. There's no status on Drew or Charay her future on the show, but Anthony Dominic, a producer on Entertainment Tonight, tweeted Charret's future with rho A is still being figured out. I think Bravo is trying to see if she's full time a friend or nothing at all. Now, Chara has been demoted before and did not take the offer, so curious to see what happens with Shrey.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest. I want Chara I do too.
Speaker 3: I love Chara I love Shary. I saw a lot of I don't know why she would be on the chopping block.
Speaker 2: I don't either. A lot of people are saying, well, Charae doesn't have a storyline and blah blah blah, like just reading the interwebs, I disagree. I think she brings, you know, not only drama, but fun. She laughs at herself. Yeah, she does get involved in the in the drama.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing about long running housewives. They don't always have something major going on their life every single season. Yeah they don't. It doesn't them to well, I don't think there's a lot majority of them do not, And it's just the dynamics of them being together and filming together and what goes down. I don't need to see your kid graduating from high school and go I don't. I don't need to see that. I don't tune into housewives to see those kind of personal.
Speaker 2: Stories also that are funny. Funny, Yes, funny funny, and Charay is funny. Charae delivers good reads. She does good confessionals. Yes, I think I enjoy her. She's always you know, she's giving fashions without fashion. She's doing enough. She is, And I mean that wasn't a charade that had her like x on and like had that over the top baby shower last season and the baby sleeping the whole time. Bob, I thought that was great. That was my favorite episode with a secret daughter. I mean, how is this not a storyline that is considered a storyline to me?
Speaker 3: Well, Bravo fired another housewife yesterday and it was announced Crystal will not be returning to season fourteen of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Crystal has been let go by the network before season fourteen starts filming, and I believe they start filming next week. You don't want her back because they feel she has done all that she can do on the show. I don't know whose quote this is, and she no longer has much to add to the drama. So another contract has not been offered. Set an insider? Are you that insider?
Speaker 2: I am not that insider, Crystal, So this was also this is interesting. This was also released on Daily Mail.
Speaker 3: First when yesterday or the day or.
Speaker 2: Earlier yesterday before Crystal made her announcement on Instagram. It was already on the Daily Mail. Then Crystal did a video sound familiar. It does sound familiar, but she said she was asked wasn't asked back, but she said that it's bittersweet because she's gonna really miss connecting with people, but do not worry. There is more to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I feel bad. I hate to hear anybody get fired. I hate it. I did reach out to her to tell her, you know, I'm sorry that she'll be missed, and I'm sure she's opt to two great things.
Speaker 2: Anne Marie sent a did a like she did one of those quote type posts she put on her Insta story, I don't care how good you play victim, That karma gun still tear your ass up.
Speaker 3: Who'd she say this to?
Speaker 2: She said that she just did like an Insta story that says, I don't care how good you play victim, that karma gonna still tear your ass up. Laughy face than crying face. And then somebody like reposted this and then Anne Marie is playing shady regarding Crystal really so yeah, I think she's probably saying that. And then there was a bunch of clips about that Crystal has done post reunion where she's kind of talking about is.
Speaker 3: It my imagination? Has Anna Marie been more vocal on social media since she got let go than she was on the entire season of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think we are.
Speaker 3: Where was that energy?
Speaker 2: Where was that energy? I don't know, the same place Crystals was. That didn't happen until maybe.
Speaker 3: She deserves a second season.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We are interviewing her soon so we can chat with her and get where all that's coming from. But it was a it was a lot of day of people not returning.
Speaker 3: Can we get Crystal on the podcast? She won't come with you.
Speaker 2: She won't. She'll come with you because me and Crystal run in the same circle of friends. She has said to my face and to me, because I know it's your job to share your opinion of what you're watching on television. I don't want it to affect our friend group. So I'm not interested in coming on the pod with me. She may come with you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll talk to her.
Speaker 2: This next one deserves the congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yes, congratulations to Candace and Chris. They are officially pregnant.
Speaker 2: But I'm confused a little bit. On I thought that the I thought they were promoting like that tablet that shows like a new way to see your ultrasound. So I thought it was like one of those which people do. I'm not shading at all. People do often, whether it's like they show their first response and then you see that that's a tag to first response pregnant. Like all announcements, sometimes will be added as paid post. But she said thank you to ET, but it wasn't an ET interview, so I confused it.
Speaker 3: Her original interview was with ET with Bryce Sanders.
Speaker 2: Right, but that wasn't what we saw on her Instagram. Oh see what I'm saying. It was like the video of like them opening the package and an Easter book and those kind of things, which leads me to believe they wanted to make this announcement prior to Easter, but they were not allowed because.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that from what I've heard, she wanted to wait until the last reunion was over and then announce it. But so baby Bassett will arrive this fall. The pair don't yet know if they're having a boy or a girl. They had one male embryo and one female embryo.
Speaker 2: She's thirteen weeks so just about into the second trimester. She says, it's been weird but also really wonderful. I think to keep it kind of to ourselves to this point. Our immediate family knows, best friend group, but outside of that, it's just been like quietly just growing a bun. She woke up and realized that she was never going to be one hundred percent ready. I just had to trust the process and trust my doctors and stop being afraid to just do it. So once we decided together that we were going to do that, it was kind of all moving by a faith from there. Then did she do a second post something about a tour.
Speaker 3: I did not see that.
Speaker 2: I think she did.
Speaker 3: I was a little busy yesterday on Slaughter Day and text Day. We were filming our gallery shoot in La. Everybody look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh, I cannot wait to see one.
Speaker 3: Probably one of the most beautiful gallery shoots we've ever done in eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really stepped it up.
Speaker 2: This next one we already knew because of I think bywig Hello drama, Yes speculated or said that well. She did a reasonably shady podcast which I didn't get to listen to the whole thing yet, but you could hear her being like emotional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's been on a long time. Isn't it like eight years? Eight or nine years? Eight seasons? Right? Yeah, I mean it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 3: It's a life changer because if you've been doing the same thing for eight years and all of a sudden it's ripped out from underneath you, it changes your life. It changes your every day. You know what you're doing. You knew, like for me being on for I don't know was on twelve years. I knew what months I was filming, I knew when I was doing press, And it takes up even though you only film three or four months out of the year, it takes up pretty much ten months of your life between going to New York and doing press and you know, airing and confessionals and all that stuff. So it's you suddenly think like, oh shit, what am I gonna do with my life now? Yeah? And what's going to feel that void?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is going to and how am I going to financially make that type of money? Because eight seasons, that's that's a pretty.
Speaker 3: That's another thing It's like you always know this isn't a career, and I always lived my life on the show as this is my last season. This is my last season. Never count on that money that's coming to you, and don't rely on it. Don't let that be your only income.
Speaker 2: But the other thing about this Robin announcement, you know, she says, you know, in lack of better words, I was fired. I will not sugarcoat the situation. I'm not gonna say I'm walking away and this is a break or anything like that. This is a network decision. And then people are saying she said that, like you know, the world Wide Web is saying she said that to try to get at Candace. I don't think that's what she was doing. I think she was just saying she was talking personally about herself, right.
Speaker 3: I do think that Candace walked away because she's pregnant and filming, as you know, filming this pregnant, pregnant. I couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 2: Well Andy said on Radio Andy not only that he respected the way that Robin said that, but that he wants her back in the future. Which did he say that about Candace as well, or did he only say that about Robin. Oh he did. He said it about Candace and Robin, which I think he said both. He wants to see them both. Maybe this was just kind of a wake up call to the cast.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes people need a break, yeah, knew, especially long term housewives. Like maybe just take a year off, you know, collect your thoughts and enjoy your life and come back. Yeah, And I mean, I like people miss you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let people miss you. And I think personally speaking, filming pregnant is very, very difficult.
Speaker 3: It's exhausting.
Speaker 2: It's exhausting, not only as there zero beverages, but your patience to sitting there for hours rehashing the same thing over and over again. When you have a baby and inside of you and emotions and all of that. It's like so taxing on your mental state and like you almost like have to forget that you're pregnant. And it's like especially with your first, Like I also it's different for me because it was my third, but this is my first baby. I get it. You want to enjoy your pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you'd be very proud of me what you're pregnant. Yeah. No, I really tried not to drink while filming this season. I mean I season, not the whole season, but I had some you know, drunken out first for sure. But you know me and alcohol, I'm not a good drunk, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I actually talked about not you specifically, not being a good drunk, But I said, every single one of us has certain ways that we are when we're drinking, and it depends on our mindset. So sometimes we can have two drinks and be hammered disaster nightmares, and sometimes we can have four drinks and be in the best mood. Ever. It really is where your mental states, where.
Speaker 3: Your mental stat is yes, and you will see that coming up. And just just know that martinis are not my friend. Oh god, never had a martini in my life until.
Speaker 2: What kind of martini did you have? I've never seen you drink a martine.
Speaker 3: I don't drink martini, Espresso martini.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It was like a one with the olives, the dirty martini.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, how many three or four? Yeah, that's that's it. We're Champagne gals.
Speaker 3: Tam I did all the judge, I yelled, I laughed, I did it all. I did it. The next day woke up feeling like dog shit did you make it nice. I'm still trying. I'm still cleaning that up.
Speaker 2: This next one, we don't actually know. This has just been reported from the Jasmine Brand.
Speaker 3: They're usually correct, are Okay?
Speaker 2: So they exclusively reported that Neka has allegedly also gotten the boot from the Real Housewives of Potomac after her first season. She is now allegedly the third person from season eight who will not be returning for season nine. The Jasmine Brand was also the same outlet who reported Robin's departure two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're usually correct. I'm actually where they get their information from, but they usually have the right information.
Speaker 2: I have a question. I have noticed historically when you go back, it either seems like, unless it's a long running housewife, that people get the boot their first season or their third third.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that like and there's some people that need to be gone by the third season and are not.
Speaker 2: Care to elaborate.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying like, it's just you see these shows and it's like, give them a chance. Give them. I mean, I understand one, two, but three is your your maker or break at year? Should be for sure.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish they would give Mekka a second chance. I don't do. I'll do too, and that's not just because we had her on the pod. But I do think she just didn't really have an end with anybody, and there's room for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like as a first housewife, she was very vocal, and she's smart and she's beautiful, and I didn't see that one coming at all.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Also, it's a really not a good season to have be your first season to be.
Speaker 3: On true But I've seen so many first housewives that barely spoke and gotten second seasons and that was not the case with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, this next one is also involving Potomac. But why don't you just take it because she tends to like you more than me. Oh yeah, well covered this is very unfortunate news, and I just it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Wendy from Potomac has absolutely devastated. Her house was burgalized while they came and Jamaica. We thank god nobody was home, so for that we feel very blessed. Material things can be replaced. Soursus told the outlet that the burglars made off with many of her designer bags. That seems to be a trend, didn't not happen to Kyle, including a few of Hermes Birkins. They also stole a large amount of her jewelry. So, but there's been a lot of robberies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there has. Okay, this one I should probably take.
Speaker 3: Yes, you should.
Speaker 2: This is a Bravo TV article. Here Alexis Billinos slams Patti Stanger's lies and misinformation about John Jansen. Patty recently told US Weekly regarding the ring John got Alexis, it's a love bombing moment. You don't really know each other to do stuff. Addressing Patty's comments and an Instagram post, Alexis wrote, I am so sick of this. Patti Stanger has never even met Johnny, nor is she my friend, and anything she thinks she knows about John are lies and based off misinformation. The forever single matchmaker is worried about me. Yeah, worry about yourself, not me, sweetie, she wrote, along with the hashtags for find your happiness, leave me alone, and leave us alone. And then, in response to Alexis's the Instagram post about this, Vicky commented, oh please, Alexis, you both sound like fools. Keep your narcissistic gas lighting weird. Relationship off the internet, and maybe people won't be talking about you so much. Patti Stanger knows exactly what she's talking about. Good luck, you're gonna need.
Speaker 3: It, well Rich coming from Vicky Rich with her last two relationships with Brooks and Steve, so a little bit of a hypocritical comment to the post.
Speaker 2: But also I'm sorry Alexis though those who protess too much.
Speaker 3: Like that's her personality though she she just talks and talks and talks.
Speaker 2: So but what does she care what Patti Stanger has to say about.
Speaker 3: I think she's sick of people just attacking her relationship. They've been together six months, they're extremely happy, and she's just sick of it. Now Patty Stanger's comment love bombing, Now, love bombing is actually a form of.
Speaker 2: Abuse, okay, But also in this same token, this is something really serious. I need to ask. Have we always called him Johnny or is this like a news that.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what Alexis calls him Johnny.
Speaker 2: I'm good on that. I'm for the first name, last name, John Jansen.
Speaker 3: Shannon used to call him John Jansen, so now she calls.
Speaker 2: I actually prefer I prefer John Jansen no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's like Harry Hamlin.
Speaker 2: No, I like Harry Hamley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's only one Harry Hamlin and it's not John Janson.
Speaker 2: John John know what Johnny reminds me of.
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've seen dirty dancing? Yes, you know when they're leaving the cabin after the first time they have sex and she's like Johnny and like he looks back and they have this like awkward look at each other and Johnny, Johnny.
Speaker 3: I do think that Patty Stinger was speaking out of terms. She doesn't even know John This is information that was the love bombing. Information is coming from an insight source. Let's just put it that way. That wants to put it out there to make it look like he doesn't care about her, and it's just shun.
Speaker 2: Does Patty Stanger a role in the same circle as like does she go and Jeff Lewis a lot and she goes.
Speaker 3: As yes, yes, you see the pattern, you see the pattern?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this next one. But I just please Alexis, let us watch the season because also, don't don't you worry which we're going to be recapping. I am so excited, you know what oftentimes I'm not that excited to have to cover something that's not airing in real time.
Speaker 4: But Peacock alerted me that, uh that Tamra's OC wedding has now dropped to Peacock, and uh, we're going to be recapping that, and I you know what I am.
Speaker 2: I mean not only this picture, but it just makes me so happy. I can't wait to check out your bridesmaids and all their different colors of blush and bashful blush.
Speaker 3: It's blush. It's a blush from David's bridal because that's the only place that would allow us to film.
Speaker 2: But then Alexis also made a comment on your post announcing that your OC wedding did you see it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: It says OMG, love this and love you girl, So glad to have been a part of your special day. Now you get to be a part of my in the near future.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, remember's out there that it's happening soon.
Speaker 2: So she's getting a second not the love bombing ring, She's getting a engagement ring, not a David Yeerman. And then this thing, we're just not.
Speaker 3: A David Yeerman. It was a Van Cleef ring. Whatever, Oh yeah, whatever, similar no, not at all, But I don't know. I guess we're gonna have to wait and see.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe we could get Alexis's and Jen's OC wedding. I could be the officient.
Speaker 3: I don't think that Bravo does that anymore.
Speaker 4: No kidding.
Speaker 3: Now, we saw Teresa's, yeah, but it was like a one episode thing tacked on the back of the jersey. Back in the day, this was ten eleven years ago, there was a lot of you know, housewife weddings, Nini's mine, Cynthia's. There's quite a few of them. And now Peacock is airing them on their show so you can stream house wife weddings.
Speaker 2: It's so good I not wait to tune in. This next one is Anna Marie posted a photo with Mekka on her Instagram and I'm confused here too. One of the best things to come out of my cameo?
Speaker 3: What is cameo like?
Speaker 2: She was barely on.
Speaker 3: She just made a cameo, So I guess on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anna Marie continues the real friendship right here. So proud of her in her Real Housewives a Potomac season, I am Neka has a heart of gold. Yeah, so she does.
Speaker 3: So today we're all going to be on the edges of our seats waiting to see what Bravo is going to put out there. I'm like, shit, in my next who is fired? Nobody's safe.
Speaker 2: You can't get fired until after the reunion, So slow your slow your role there, Tam. Yeah, and I don't think. I don't think you're getting the boot. That's just my prediction.
Speaker 3: Have we heard any news on Beverly Hills other than that? Do we know of any new housewives coming in?
Speaker 2: I have not heard.
Speaker 3: I'm up, mill, you haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything other than the posts about Hilario of Baldwin or Hilary Baldwin or whatever. I feel like we're going to hear soon about Miami departures, because I feel like they're going to have to get that up and running again soon. And I know who's not on the shopping.
Speaker 3: Miami is on hiatus for a little bit. That's when I heard they're going to be holding them off for a while for filming, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe not anymore. Maybe not because they got to be going up for Alexia, right, camera's got to go up. We got to see this.
Speaker 3: Well, you think they would have went up for Nicole's baby and they didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh, they never do that. They don't do that. Yeah, I mean, so that's the headlines for today. Do I think they're going to stop? No, I think I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think it be a lot more information coming out. There's a lot of shows that are wrapping up, shows that are starting, and that's when the firing and the hiring begin.
Speaker 2: Which now may be a good time to let you guys know, I have a big announcement. What just kidding.
Speaker 3: I know you're like, I am not returning to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: No one has offered me. Oh god, oh my gosh. All right, guys, thanks for tuning in. We all will be on the edge of our seats waiting to see who the next departures or hires are.
Speaker 3: Eventually, it's just going to be The Gnat in the Rat, just me and you on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Our spin off, The Gnat and the Rat in the Rat.
Speaker 3: Gosh, we can't we can't help be so like.
Speaker 2: Crappy, like what we've got The Gnat and the Rat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then in the Rat we can, Oh, we can make a whole show out of that.
Speaker 2: We can figure the amount of trouble we could cause be endless. But thanks you guys for tuning in. We will be back. We have a bunch of episodes this week so well.
Speaker 3: Thank god, thank you for all the headlines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you Bravo. We appreciate, we appreciate your due diligence.
Speaker 3: Yes,