Speaker 1: What up? Guys, Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of Cheeky's and Chill. I cannot believe that we're already in August. The time is just going like this made a boom. But the good thing is we have another episode of Cheeky's and Chill and I have a very special guest. And I'm sure you're gonna know who he is, and if you don't, you're gonna get to know him today. His name is Felipe Esparsa. He's a comedian and a podcast host. He actually has two podcasts. One is a comedy podcast called What's Up Foo, and the other one is called Na Cispirito, which is actually part of my podcast network, which you're gonna talk about a little bit of that and other things. And here he is, Felipe, What's up?
Speaker 2: Actually? This is someone threw a water balloon at me.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to have you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, Thank you so wanting to be on.
Speaker 1: The Really I need to go on your podcast, yes, anytime? Thank you? So tell me what tell me? Okay, am I saying it right? What's awful or soeful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You say that right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? So Okay, tell me a little bit before we get into all, you know everything else. I want to know about your podcast. Tell me a little bit about both of them.
Speaker 2: Oh. One of the podcasts called What's Up? Full Podcast? We had that podcast since two thousand, I think twelve or fourteen, I don't remember. Now we have we're going to reach five hundred episodes. Nice, like by the end of the summer or winter. Oh nice, So we've that podcast was started. It was just a recorder. We just lay right there. Bad sound. People complained, horrible sound, nothing like this, nothing like this, and we just passed around talking. Yeah, it was the whole thing. And it was just called I was just interview people I met in the streets.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice.
Speaker 2: Like I interviewed some guy at Hollywood Boulevard addresses up like the incredible Hole, you know, the ones yes for money, Yes. And I interviewed a guy that came out of the hospital with his son and and he he just looked at me and go, hey, man, I voted for you when I was in prison. He goes, how did you get a phone in prison? But he was in prison invoted for me on last coming Standing when I won in twenty ten, a reality show. But he said that he came on in prison recently, like a year ago, because he was innocent the whole time. So he's in his forties right now. When I met him, he was in his early forties and he was locked up for twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He was innocent the whole time. So the he told me this whole story. While we're talking. I just met him. We're telling me this whole story. He goes like, hey, man, I stop right there. Man, I have three episodes on my podcast. You want to do the episode four or five? He said, yeah. So he told out the whole podcast, the whole story of my podcast, and he's doing good. He went on to run for assembly man of the city.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So I interviewed a lot of people like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On what's that food?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nice?
Speaker 2: But nationally the end, that's just Birito. It's a scripted podcast and with Sono on iHeart and it's a I Never Rate a podcast documentary about the life of Roberto, the creator of Nice, with interviews with the cast and producers, cameraman. Yeah, so it's his whole life.
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I learned a.
Speaker 2: Lot of things on that show man like what they call him just Pirito. Yeah, that was because just just because he used to write for a show a lot about too young to remember, a show called especially Me, like I'm the younger one here show and there were two comedians and Jess Pirito was a writer on the show okay, and one of the producers in the show liked him so much because he will write sketches, rap you though, man, Like give me a sketch, You'll write it real fast, and then it was well thought off, well formatted. So he called him a little shakespeare Capital, a little shakespepireto and then.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, that's interesting. I love that.
Speaker 2: Ilen a lot of little details like that about the show.
Speaker 1: That's cool. And how are you looking? Like, I mean you've been doing that what's up food for like what twelve years now? No? But what got you into podcasting? Like what is it that made you want to like say, I want to I want to do this.
Speaker 2: There was a comedy network that didn't have a Latino podcast on it. It was called I'm Still with Him All Things Comedy. It was a studio started with two comedians, Bill Burr, and Al Madrigo. He's on the show. He's done a lo all right now, he plays the pothead.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And they got a bunch of comedians and they put their money together and he got the studio like this one. They got a studio so we could just come in there and shoot the podcast, and they put it up for us and they shared with revenue and they help us get revenue, so we don't gonna pay a dime.
Speaker 3: That was back then, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Nobody now we have Now I have our own studio, but that'd be back then. It would just come in there. And but they asked me, They asked me, They asked Jingo Bling. They had a bunch of other people on the podcast. I was supposed to do a podcast with Chingo Bling because he was moving to Los Angeles, but then he moved back to Texas so we couldn't do it. So I ended up doing it on my own What's Appful podcast? That's how I started and we're still going strong.
Speaker 1: So who For those that may not know, who is Chispirito?
Speaker 2: Chess Pirito is a character created by Roberto Yes, who premiered in nineteen seventy four or two four or five, I don't know, okay, but he was a spin off. You know, there should be a show called the Tracy Omens Show on Fox and it was like a comedy show. British woman had a show on Fox in the early early nineties or early eighties, late eighties, and she had like a little party she gave her like a She would throw Matt Granny a bone and he would show the Simpsons on The Tracy Omens Show like a little snippet, like he will be like a thirty second cartoon of the Simpsons and then go She'll be like, okay, now we have a time for the Simpsons in a British accent, and they'll show her the Simpsons on her show. And that's how the sam she started got famous on her show, and then they had their own show. So Chespirito was a snippet on a couple of Lena and Dula show show and it was a chapatine show. It was called Little Supid, Little super hen NEOs. See it with a little snippet. So they got fired. Then they started just Pirito and they called it travel Loo because the show premiered.
Speaker 3: On Okay, I didn't know that either, and everything is h.
Speaker 2: Just perito chapoline potio.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm like, I'm like going back right now. Yeah, I'm going back right now. So we asked about why you wanted to start, like podcasting in general, but for Nace that what why? I mean, what was like your passion? I mean obviously your passion for cespirito, but like speak as if you can explain to us as to why.
Speaker 2: When I would asked to do the podcast, I was confused about what I was doing because I also wasn't paying attention. But why do you want to explain it to me? You know that the third time I said, oh I'm nail rating. Oh perfect, then that's I have to write the whole thing. Yeah, So because there was people to be a Spanish and then I was like, oh wow, I just told her at the time what they're saying, and they're gonna throw the me the host. So my I know how to read Spanish perfect, Like yeah, I don't know. I taught myself how to read somehow when I was little. I never took a Spanish class, and so when I got involved, I was super super happy because I love Chess Pirito. I grew up watching Jess Spirito, and I ches Pirito was like the only show that that brought my family together, like we will watch Novella's Chess Pedito Polyvoss. I don't think we ever I watched English shows. I remember going to school and my friends were talking about, Oh, man, did you watch a different Strokes yesterday? Did you watch Facts Alive? Did you watch the show? And I'm like, oh, I knew it was like Novella, So I would say, did you know what happened to Rosalvo and Jose this week?
Speaker 1: I feel you saying?
Speaker 2: So ches like are like a family member. And then later on when my parents, like you get old, you got older, I will watch just Pirito just to remind myself of that one time when my family were together and we were laughing and smiling patas and farting.
Speaker 1: And farting and stuff. Yeah, honestly, it reminds me a lot of my dad Chespirito and that it just brings a lot of memories in my Grandma's house. And I mean for sure, so it definitely brings that warm feeling to the heart. So maybe that's why you're like, okay, like remembering all that as you're speaking about Chesspirito, you're talking about everything that that certain situation or certain memory brings. Yes, so that's yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you grow up and you watch us Pirito. Now we live in a different world now, and people are more woke and they see things differently now. So you start watching just Pilito Away a Man a hair Man. There's a show about a poor Mexican kid who's starving, who lives in a barrow. Was a daughter time, And there's this lady who thinks she's better than everybody, but she's a side check to the teacher.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, dude, I know you really did, but fuck it's so oh my god, I love it. I still I still have to bounce of.
Speaker 2: Ball so outside the house so you would hear the fat banking his mom.
Speaker 1: Good times, good, good times. I've seen some of your stand up, which I love. By the way, what when did you discover I'm funny and I want to do this for a living. When was that?
Speaker 2: I guess when I finally got serious about it, when I was sitting in rehab. I was in my twenties. I was there for like all cracked out and and I was. It was like in the middle of the Angela's National Forest, so I was far from home. If I wanted to leave, I would have to walk through the woods and then find a freeway, and then I would have never made it. So I just started thinking about it, you know, we started thinking about it. Laid down on your bed and realize, man, you come home from the club, or you reflect on your life and say, man, I haven't done ship. Then you had your brother and a bunk bed on top of but you're the loser up there. You got to baby mama up there. So when I was in rehab, there was there's I'm Catholic. I was born a Catholic, but there was the rehab was non denomination, so they were if you could be Muslim, Jewish and whatever, whatever nationality, whatever religious. So every Wednesday, this Catholic brother, he would come from San Fernando Valley to our camp. He was like, not to leave it there. He's not a priest, yeah, but he goes does like the priest dirty work. So he went to go talk to us in the camp and he would just talk to us. And one day he said, I write down five things you want to do in your life. Then like, we don't, like, nobody's ever asked me that. So everybody started writing, I want to be Superman, you know, I want to be a batman, like forty year old man, twenty two year old guys. He goes, no, man, don't, don't. Don't talk about what superhero you want to be or what you want to wish for. What do you want to be in live? What you want to accomplish in life? So all right, we've got the paper again. I wrote, first comedian, you know, I want to be a comedian, stand up comedian. Then the second I wrote, I'm want to be sober or happy? Then third, I want to go to eightily because I like Olive Garden meet, and then four and five I just forgot. I didn't write four and five, but I accomplished comedians. So yeah, sober, we'll get out there. At least we're happy.
Speaker 1: But you manifested it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know what manifest was.
Speaker 3: But you did.
Speaker 1: Like when you write it down, you write it down and it connects with the brain and then with the universe. I believe in all that stuff, But that's dope, because honestly, we love your gift. You make us proud. Latino's over here is the and I right now. Something I just learned from him, you guys, or about him? Should I say, is that he's vegan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm vegan. People don't believe me. Say, what are we crops? What do you dear, fran lettuce?
Speaker 1: No? But how long you said you've been vegan for twenty years?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I wish?
Speaker 3: Oh nine oh nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, and how do you feel? Why was that? I'm curious because.
Speaker 2: Why did I start off? Time?
Speaker 1: I tell you why?
Speaker 2: I was in that Kito's diet?
Speaker 3: Yes, same back then.
Speaker 2: Man, it was called the Doctor.
Speaker 3: Atkins diet, yes, the alkins, yes, and.
Speaker 2: Man, and I was in that place called ketosis. If you know you've been on that diet, you know what I'm talking about explaining because I don't even know.
Speaker 1: So a lot. It's it's fat and protein.
Speaker 2: And yes, I was eating cheese and meat, that's it, and that coax. No water, no salad, nothing, man, just meat like I would get a hamburger, just eat the meat in the cheese. So anyways, I got constemplated. I didn't even know. And conation, yeah, man, I have to go to a la masque class with pregnant women to take that ship out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long were you consimplated for? O?
Speaker 2: My god, three days.
Speaker 1: The longest I've been consipated is four days. That ship is horrible.
Speaker 2: I thought my cold, I thought I thought my coling exploded. By the time I use the restroom, I had a hemorrhoid and I never had one before. Man, it feels like you're being raped by a ghost that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's horrible, horrible, horrible. So then yes, sideways, Yes you got a sideway, you sit anyway. You're just like, yeah, those those are really bad.
Speaker 2: Preparation h helps preparation age, yes, man. Or shoving a ice creab up your butt? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really serious?
Speaker 2: Seriously main tea man, So it's like blowing cool air on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I try that though, because I feel like, what if it gets in the other hole burn? That's what I'm saying. So okay, so okay. So yeah, So that's why you became vegan because you're like my digestive system.
Speaker 2: Yes, no more meat after this because you had too.
Speaker 1: Much meat cheese okay. Yeah, and you probably feel better, your sinuses are better without the cheese. Yeah, that's that's what my long term goal is. I would love to be vegan. I tried it, and it's just I tried vegetarian and then I pescatarian and no, that's tight. That's tight because that's latinos. We eat a lot of like and you don't miss it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do miss it. Yeah I smell it. But sometime when I hang out with people who eat meat, which is the whole time, I let them like, if we're eating somewhere and goes, what TALKO should I get bro? Get get there? Bro? It looked good and lemon bro where when you meet people like I remember I went out with a woman and she was a meat eater and like she likes lengua, she likes them burritos right, and like with no cilantro and no no cilantro, no one yees.
Speaker 3: No salsa man, nothing cinema, just.
Speaker 2: Some lemon and nothing else, no beans, no rice. She just eats like that. Man. And I remember man looking at her eating it like hyena. Man here with my little boca burger, looking at her, a little veggie burger.
Speaker 1: So I mean that's what I was anaswer if you miss it? So I mean veggie burger. Yeah, burgers are good actually, but that's discipline though, because it's it's I tried it. It's very it's it's tough, but it's so much better for your health and your digestic for sure.
Speaker 2: Out of everything that I miss because you could do plicate some stuff but not everything. But there's something you can't do plicate vegan and the seafood. And I missed maricos Man is driving down Downy or hunch Park, Inglewood.
Speaker 1: Those areas Inglewood has yes and little Wood.
Speaker 2: Usually men of those areas, it's usually a body shop place or a play with the Frisians. Usually like a little.
Speaker 1: A little like on the wall. Those are the best ones.
Speaker 2: Next to a guy we're having a flag for the auto body, for.
Speaker 1: The auto body or the foot. But you know, you can't make it. You can make it. It kind of tastes or no.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I met I met it with a cauliflower flower.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, cauliflower. I did that too. I've tried that, but I mean like it's a lot of like gives me a lot of gas. Yeah man, yeah, yeah, I got to stay with from califlower. So talking about being vegan. You're married, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is.
Speaker 1: She a began.
Speaker 2: She was actually raised vegan.
Speaker 1: Her mom, so that makes it easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when she met me she would not. I got her not to be vegan with Jack in the Box, and she fell in love and she found.
Speaker 1: Oh so then you unveganized her. And then now you guys are both vegan. Now yes, okay, how long have you guys been married?
Speaker 2: Since? Twenty fourteen?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: I remember? The date is twelve thirty and fourteen, twelve thirteen fourteen?
Speaker 1: Oh nice? I like that was that on purpose?
Speaker 2: No? No, it just happened that way.
Speaker 1: It just happened that way. See look at that, it's fate twelve thirteen fourteen. That's tight. Nice. And how does she feel about did she meet you? As like, how did you guys meet? I'm she knowsy.
Speaker 2: She was a waitress at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: It was like her first day she was shadowing another waitress that I learned the ropes.
Speaker 1: Uh huh? Oh nice?
Speaker 3: Then what I said, right there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you guys have kids.
Speaker 2: She emailed me and she goes, you want to hit a bull?
Speaker 1: I said, hell, yeah, nice that's my kind of girl. It was love.
Speaker 2: It was kind of a little no we have no kids.
Speaker 1: Tried though, Yeah, me too, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: We tried to. We had our own podcast at one time. It was called Inchilada Casserole. Really Yeah, her and I and we talked about having a baby, and we stopped. We stopped doing a podcast, but we talked about having a miscarriage because I think she had like three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just went to carriage.
Speaker 2: The difficulties of she had a I don't know what they called when the baby is in there, but it died in there still board right, pard.
Speaker 1: Epo topic topic pregnancy, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because it showed that on a test that she was pregnant, but the embryo had passed away inside already. Okay, okay, but it showed pregnancy. The doctor confirmed that I was dead, and I remember we were at the All of You Hospital in Silmar and I didn't know. I didn't know it. Then we had to get the removed, right, It was like it was like an emergency abortion. Yeah, but they wouldn't do it there because they're a Catholic church.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot, so I didn't know that the DNC nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that Catholic churches in America have the right to deny an abortion even if that situation did not know that, So she had to go get confirmation from the doctor to show up, tell the doctor there at the Catholic Church capital all of you that the baby is dead inside when you take it out, so they wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: That become very toxic for her, So she.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't do it, so she had to get like she had to her body ended up pulling it out on her own. But what in time? Then she had like a she got like hysterectomy. A lot of the bathtub happened because they couldn't take it out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see that's the thing, Like it's I yeah, I just had a miscarriage. And they didn't have to do the DNC, but they said that they needed to make sure everything was out because it can become very toxic for the woman. You know what I mean, Like we gotta you know so, But I'm glad you guys are still together and strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And as a comedian, my wife said, try to make that funny, and I said, challenge accepted. I said, my wife had ended up having two miscarriages. I ended up cheating her, got her pregnant, told my wife or the miracle baby, oh my.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: Challenge accepted.
Speaker 1: Challenge accepted.
Speaker 2: I was trepting on the candy you got outside? Man, what candy like? There's these like these little jello shots starters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, these are let me see these are yeah, kids need to stay away from these actually, but but they're good. They're delicious little little yeah some.
Speaker 2: And then I'm going right here, man, what this is? Still strong? Don't get offended of your Japanese.
Speaker 1: But yeah, is it chrongful?
Speaker 2: I posted out my story. I didn't tag you so you won't get in trouble.
Speaker 3: But I thought I.
Speaker 2: Love I think a flavor too. It's called chang finishing it.
Speaker 1: But honestly, you're that. You're as funny as I thought you would be. How do you describe your your humor? Though I don't know dark, I was gonna ask you, is it dark?
Speaker 2: Black?
Speaker 1: Funny?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love it.
Speaker 2: Because I have well, I used to be my brothers and I we have love a big family like six of us, and my sister too. She used to be standing up.
Speaker 1: I've tried it peace standing up it. It's a little it's kind of hard, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Don't they make something you can put on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? I remember I have it in my person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little like tubeto that you put right there and you could just stand up. You could pee standing up because you know, yeah, when you go camping or hiking or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, man, Well, a lot of women being public. Man, you never been in traffic on the way to Dodger Stadium and you gotta pull out and you tell your husband me Alesian Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a friend that peees everywhere.
Speaker 2: She hates public she.
Speaker 1: Hates public restrooms, piece anywhere and everywhere. One time we were at I can't tell you guys her name, but she's been on the podcast. She peed in the middle of a dance floor once in West Hollywood. I see, she just said the line is too long, and she just started peeing in the middle of the dance floor. I was like, oh my god, a big ass puddle. You guys splashing everywhere, and you know, anyways, Tom wow.
Speaker 2: Imagine there was a bit of a guy laying down on the floor. It would have been happy.
Speaker 1: I know, A golden shower. Yeah, is there something that she will go play? She's like, play, what play?
Speaker 2: Imagine if it washed it was a real Imagine if it was a real golden shower, and the guy laid that what happened, he faced, all great, it was fake gold It was.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. She's gonna be so pissed when she sees this. But at least I did to say her name, right to her name.
Speaker 2: I know you you are.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you later. So what's your hobby? What do you do?
Speaker 2: People don't know that. But I practiced the piano. I think I know how to play the piano, and I know how to play. I know how to play. I know how to play that song by do you cat which one? Bitch? I said what I said. I'd rather be famous and say I let all that shape get to my head. Bitch, I paint the tongue red. She's the devil, She's a battle I started concert Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's tie okay.
Speaker 2: So the ukle, yeah you don't know that.
Speaker 1: And the piano. That's one thing that when people ask me, what do you regret? I regret now learning an instrument. But it's never too late, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's never too late. Man, you can I learn on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice? When When when did you start.
Speaker 2: The ukulele? Probably like seven years ago? Man? And oh good? I know how to play they heaven and they're real good. Another play some songs. Yeah, but I don't know how to read music though, so I just go by. But their fingers are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's good because that's what that means.
Speaker 2: Also on the keyboard, it's like I'm.
Speaker 3: Playing guitar hero the guitar heroes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the letters, the colors come down to their keys. Yes, so just follow the keys.
Speaker 1: Oh dope, look at you. I'm going to try. I want to learn. I have little fingers, so you.
Speaker 3: Think I can play the piano, harmonica?
Speaker 1: Harmonica? Ship these little fingers zoom. I used to play the flute in school. Just little numbers one, two, three for five. I mean that's it, that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually you can play the guitar, yeah, probab yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh the guitar you think, yeah.
Speaker 3: And the piano okay, I'll try.
Speaker 2: You have the right finger for a piano. They're kind of.
Speaker 1: Long, really, I feel like they're short and stuffy.
Speaker 2: But the things you get through faster Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say Philip told me to do it. Do you have a favorite color? I want to ask people like green, green.
Speaker 2: Green, and blue. Why I'm just wearing it because it's the only that was that was in a dryer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it though, I love Actually red is is one of my favorite colors. Yeah. So you have a comedy special debuting on Netflix. Tell us about that.
Speaker 2: I have a just actually filmed the podcast in Sacramento a month ago and they're editing in it right now. My wife directed it. A list as parts that she directed it, executive produced, and she's editing right now. So we're gonna try to sell that podcast to Netflix. It's called Raging Fool.
Speaker 1: Raging Fool.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the idea for on that movie. But the narrow Raging boot.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Okay, nice because.
Speaker 2: That movie is about boxing. Right. But at the end of the movie when his life and ship, you know, you know, everybody their hides and lows. I like staying in the mid in the middle, ye, just right right. I like be in the middle, like he's famous. Are you famous? Now? Man? You have to ask you know, you get recognized never.
Speaker 1: You know, right here, Yeah, we were like, can you look like I'm like j loo, oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how we get stuff like that too, like, but it's different for me and people. You look like some hiks fat brother, so.
Speaker 1: You kind of do look like someone.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that man.
Speaker 1: They said, but they said the other part, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Like a man if you drank all the water like Moana's dad's dad. That's the care a makeover.
Speaker 1: That's also the way.
Speaker 2: So you're so your father.
Speaker 1: Is your does your wife still left it?
Speaker 3: Like everything?
Speaker 1: I love it? Okay, good? I was just after being together for so long. I mean, because you're freaking funny. So yeah, and she's a director.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's dope.
Speaker 2: She's smarter than me, so you gotta that's why I work opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it works. I'm you know, yeah, I just yeah, I just recently got married and I'm smart married a month? Yeah a month?
Speaker 2: How long were you're married before.
Speaker 1: I got Yes, I was married before. It was just a little like just kidding moment, like just just for pretend many rice, Yeah, exactly, just to see and then I figured it out and now I'm married for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm married, But I got like three baby mamas. I got kids the same age to the twins, right, I'm different moms?
Speaker 1: Oh okay the same? Yeah? Is it for real? No? No, okay. I was like, wait a second, I have three.
Speaker 2: I have a daughter, she lives in Sweden.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, free healthcare, yes nice?
Speaker 2: And I have a two grandkids.
Speaker 1: How does your daughter?
Speaker 2: My daughter was born in like nine and she's thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh nice. Okay, you have to grand How does that feel?
Speaker 3: Being a gland dad feels good?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah?
Speaker 1: My mom always said that she loved her grandchildren more than she loved her own kids. She said it was a different type of love.
Speaker 2: And it's weird, like to see your mom being nice to your kids, you know, and like you're like, who is this bitch?
Speaker 3: You're like, I was like, wow, bitch, you know what, I make cookies.
Speaker 1: I would tell my mom like, Mom, you would have never let us do that. She's like, yeah, I just give I just get to give her love, you know, little Jaylave.
Speaker 2: That's why I try every young mom out there. Man, if you don't ever ever in your life, ever ever ever your mom and ask if you can watch your kids, big mistake, you show up. We are with your kids there and as soon as they start eating, you moonwalk out of their moonwalk.
Speaker 1: I never learned how to do the moonwalk ever. I tried. Stay well. I mean, do you have any any marriage advice for me at all? Anything like is there a secret or something I should know?
Speaker 2: Like do everything together? Man, go to a strip bars together?
Speaker 1: Everything together?
Speaker 2: Yes, do small weed together? Love that want of Hong Kong together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wanted him to take you to Hong Kong, but he said no because it's too dangerous. So thank you, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 1: Of course, your take, he's taking it with him. He loved it, drinking his coffee out of it with a straw. I love it, but that's your souvenir. Thank you for being on. I enjoyed the conversation. I hope you guysed it too, And oh, share your socials.
Speaker 2: Please catch me at philippiworld dot com. That's my website. You can find all my because all my shows. I'm coming to Dallas, Texas. We added a second show to that show, and I'm coming to San Antonio, Houston and Vancouver, British Columbia. We need, we need people to migrate back to sneaking to Canada for that show, so please do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Aliben, thank you so much, Thank you for for being on. It is an absolute pleasure and honor. And I know that my listeners and watchers are gonna or watch is that a word anyways, and the people that are watching are gonna enjoy it. So thank you so much, you guys, and I'll catch you on the next episode of Cheeky's.
Speaker 3: And Chill Cheeckens and Chill, Chicki's and Chill.
Speaker 1: This is a production of iHeartRadio and Mike Wueltura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Mike Wintura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's, That's c h i q u y s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite shows.