Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamar Judge. But Tamra Judge is filming at this current moment. She's going to come in a couple of minutes late. So I am going to cover the first Housewife headline without her. And it's also involving the Real Housewives of Orange County Shannon Badour, and I'm bringing in my producer, Matt or Our producer, Matt Hi.
Speaker 3: Matt, Hey, Hey, I know.
Speaker 2: You love impromptu, you know, being on camera wearing your two teas and a pod sweatshirt.
Speaker 4: Here we go, get yours today today.
Speaker 2: Tap the link. So this one Queens of Bravo posted, but it's pretty much everywhere. John Jansen sues Shannon Badour for seventy five thousand dollars she allegedly borrowed for a facelift. John filed the lawsuit against Shannon for breach or oral contract and promisory fraud. She turned to him for financial support in twenty twenty two, borrowing forty thousand dollars via wire transfer for a facelift, allegedly, then he gave her another thirty five thousand via personal check. What I was told was he sent her a promissory note, and she said, and this is when they were no longer even together and she just was needing to borrow this money. He sent her a promisory note that said, you know, like you're gonna pay this off with interest, and she said, I'm not signing this because it's a loan between a boyfriend and girlfriend. And you know, as you guys have heard, she's also repeatedly talked about in the press that she covered everything having to do with their life. So I think that's why this is getting so ugly before we get into the other ends and outs. After this news broke, Butador spoke out in a statement saying, I'm shocked and disappointed that John has filed a lawsuit. My attorney has been in constant communication with his council. I agreed to pay John what he wanted because I knew that attorney fees would surpass the amount sought, but more importantly, to eliminate the negative emotional components that come with a lawsuit, it is important that I continue to focus on the positive aspects of my life and move forward. John declined the offer because he refused to sign a mutual non disparagement agreement. I was hoping that if I met his baseless demand, we could at least use this an opportunity to bring complete closure to this chapter in my life. Okay, so she refused to sign the promisory note. He's refusing to sign this not on disparagement agreement. What are your thoughts on this, Mac, Because I know I might be a little biased, so I want to hear yours first.
Speaker 4: I've always thought that the John was a little bit of a fame horror type guy. I do personally think you know, Shannon had a DOUI she's in a tough spot right now because it doesn't seem like she's taking full accountability, and now it kind of feels like he's kicking her when she's down. In my opinion, I don't know Letty's and one borrow seventy five thousand dollars is a lot of money, and if he did, if she did promise to pay it back, I understand why he would want it back now, But it feels like he only wants it back now because she's in a tough spot on the show with the public he's dating Alexis. It just feels a little like he doesn't necessarily need the money, but he's doing it for publicity of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think especially if she is talking about him and all of the things that he's done to her, but going into even just loans in general, the way I feel about them is especially with people that you're either in a relationship with or it's tricky or you're back and forth. I personally don't believe in giving a loan because this is the kind of shit that happens. You either are going to say, listen, I want to give you this money. I'm giving you this money and it's for you, or no, you know what, I'm not loaning you the money, but loaning somebody money without I mean, the first red flag was when she wouldn't sign the promisory note.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think also a point that needs to be made is like, if you need money, that's one thing, but specifically for a cosmetic procedure, it's something you don't necessarily need. So him kind of giving her the money to get a facelift, it's just it's on both sides. For me, it just feels like ridiculous, Like she didn't need a facelift, and if you don't have the money yourself to get a facelift, someone giving you that money to do that. Also, it's like you shouldn't you rather be like, hey, maybe you worry about your financial situation than going for a cosmetic procedure that costs tens of thousands of dollars that you truly don't need right now.
Speaker 2: But then this also leads me to and I'm having empathy for her in this moment, but this leads me to, like, going back in the past, that he wasn't attracted to her allegedly all of those things. I'm like, had he made her feel that in order for them to be together, she had to look better, and that's why he agreed to give her the money. I could be completely wrong, but that could maybe be where her headspaces. But yes, I agree with you, but we also know we're watching her in real time getting glam every day, doing all of these things to be on a television show that aren't a requirement, like you're getting glam and Housewives doesn't pay for that, and that adds up when you're filming five six days a week.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We're also we're being told that allegedly they were broken up when it's happened, but that doesn't matter because obviously they had a volatile relationship. They were broken up and got back together, broken up and got back together. Where they weren't they together when she got the DUIs and that what happened they got they were had a fight.
Speaker 2: And whether they were fully together or spending time together, they were publicly spending time together and communication, which is where money being lent and shared and whatever and whatever money situation they had from the very beginning. I think it was a mistake anyway, Like if you feel like you're buying your significant other, if that's what she was doing, and now this is her repayment, that's going to get ugly too.
Speaker 4: Right, If the verbal agreement was that she was going to pay it back, at some point, she should be wanting to pay it back. It feels like maybe, maybe possibly Shannon wants to present that she has more financially than she does, and this is another way of kind of him showing us the viewers, Hey, look, she can't even afford to pay for her own faithlift if she can't afford to you know what I mean, Like, I feel like that's another kind of layer to what's happening here, is kind of trying to lift the veil of who what's really going on that she isn't showing the viewers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I mean I think the entire thing is incredibly messy. And also, yes, you can't say if you're going to say you're going to borrow money from somebody, then you can't set the terms on it, if you're deciding to pay them back or not. But if I were to ever loan money, which I wouldn't, it's either a gift or not happening at all. I most certainly wouldn't loan money to somebody that refused to sign an agreement saying they were going to pay me back, right Like, Yeah, I'm sorry. If this was me and you and you said, Teddy, I need to borrow ten thousand dollars, I would either go, Matt, here's ten thousand dollars. Or I would say, all right, here's our payment plan. This is the thing, sign it. Here we go. And if you said I'm not signing that, who in the world then pays them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 4: Writes the check yeah.
Speaker 2: Or the wire transfer, as we've read, But I mean it really is a doozy, and I think it goes to show on how brutal this my guess, is how brutal this season's about to be. Because this is also some women. I don't know that Shannon has even publicly shared that she's had a facelift, Like I've shared that I've had a necklift, But there are a lot of women on these shows that don't publicly talk about it that often. So I think that, yeah, I mean, she may have casually shared it, but I don't think that it's something that she was shared. She shared it because it was shown on the show, but she hasn't been openly talking about it. Like me, every time I show my neck, I'm like, here's my neck, left heart, here's the updates. This is the doctor, Like I don't know who did hers.
Speaker 4: Right, But isn't that kind of telling of Shannon kind of feels like she doesn't want to be open about what's really happening and wants to kind of just be in this kind of delusional world that we've seen with her drinking. I feel like we haven't seen her fully accept the level of what she did. So, I mean, I feel like we just are seeing now that Shannon isn't. We got glimpses last season. I feel like when we saw her go to production of who Shannon really is, and I think this is just another way of us being like, oh, okay, so Shannon is is maybe not being honest with us as viewers about what's really happening in her lif.
Speaker 3: And that's and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You want to have empathy for somebody, but you want to have empathy for the person that's actually who they are and not just who they're trying to present themselves to be. So if Shannon is being authentic, then these are parts of her story that she has to share, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and that's the only way she's gonna grow or get better or feel better or any of those things. But I mean, we don't really need to harp on this anymore. I mean, I feel like we've we've cleared it up. Shannon. If you want this to be done, pay him the money, pay him the money, and just one work.
Speaker 4: Thing before we go. What can I borrow seventy five thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Absolutely fucking not. You know what, I'll loan you seventy five dollars and you don't need to pay me back with interest. And I'm not going to make you sign a note, but any any more than that, it ain't fucking happening.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not signing it.
Speaker 1: Not the Spanish.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna take a quick break and then we'll bring Tama Judge on when she gets in. All Right, you guys, we are back from our break and traffic has died down, which means Tamra Judge is here.
Speaker 3: Im hey, same old shit, different day. Busted my ass over here trying to make buck you.
Speaker 2: Know what, that's what we gotta freaking do. It's a Monday, and we just hit in the ground running.
Speaker 3: But there's a few people that don't want they're not going to be making some bucks moving forward.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so many people not making bucks.
Speaker 3: And here's a what is going on?
Speaker 2: Well, hold on the first bucks. Not nobody's going to be making I really need to know, because this first one is about Robin Dixon, who always texts me back the second I text her, like she's a good Texter. We've always had like a good communication, especially since Bravo con and I texted her the little link from the Jasmine brand where it says Robin Dixon allegedly not returning to Real Housewives the Potomac next season. I texted her and said, please tell me this isn't true. You know what I've heard back? Critics fucking crickets.
Speaker 3: Uh. Oh, She's probably not allowed to talk about it, and Bravo has not announced that. I have heard that Bravo did announce Candace's exit. The singer who joined the series on season three tells People exclusively that she won't be returning to the reality series for the upcoming ninth season. So she quit. She absolutely quit, and then Bravo was pretty much forced to make their own statement. I would imagine that they wanted to make it after the reunion, wouldn't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it says Bravo famously doesn't comment on casting, but a source close to production confirmed to People Dillar Bass that made the choice to leave the franchise on her own.
Speaker 3: Bravo basically announced that she is exiting the show, so they did confirm it.
Speaker 2: But this is my question with everybody going rogue and just announcing whenever they feel like it before reunions after like this is it's everybody's I you know, I can't pat myself on the back, but you know what, I set this trend. I'm just saying, when you're fired or you quit, you just tell it right away.
Speaker 3: Bravo TV and Bravo Daily Dish they did a post on Instagram with Candace's face and the caption is I have decided to take a break from Potomac. Candace Dillard Bassett announces she will not be returning to Potomac after six seasons. It kind of sounds like she is taking a break for some reason. You could tell last season or the you know, the season we're on right now. She wasn't that engaged. She walked away a lot, She acted like she was kind of over it. So clearly something's going on. And maybe it's just the cast she has a problem with. And it's like, if this is what the cast is, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, well, I mean now we don't even know what the cast is because feel like everyone's getting the boot. But I also think if she is wanting to get pregnant, if she is wanting to do these things that she's talked about on.
Speaker 3: This She said she wants to sing more too, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can feel like one. We always felt like this season she was one foot in, one foot out, and maybe she wanted to make that call before anybody else made that call for her.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. We had Candy who exited, now we have Candace exited, and normally you don't see housewife's exiting. And you know what, housewife exited and said she will never ever ever go back. I know, Lisa Rena, did I tell you that? I said that, and I thought, no, come on, she'll come back. But I guess life after Bravo has been good to her. She's doing a lot of acting jobs, and she said she's never going to go back to Beverly Hills, which comes me out because she's so good on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everybody gets pushed to their breaking point, you know, like she just had had enough. She'd given it so much, and then there is always that fear when you're on reality television show, if they don't have me anymore, if I quit or whatever it is, will I ever be able to create the income or the life or all of those things without it? And I think she's done it plus some Yeah, so she's like, why would I What is it going to do for me to go back? Add stressed in my life. People forget how much you're actually filming.
Speaker 3: It's too demanding. Even though it's only like three four months of the year, it's a lot of work. I'm exhausted right now, like yeah, mentally, physically, all those things just spent. Like I could sleep for a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said on Jennifer Hudson. I'm grateful for the experience. I think it made me a better actor working with those women. I just did a movie called Mommy Meanest, which I trained for for eight years on that show. I have a lot to pull from after working with all of these women, you know, different psychologies of different women. I never would have come across that if I didn't do the show. I am grateful for that, and I am the person that I am today because of it. But I will never go back. And when she says never, like she said she was going to quit and then she quit.
Speaker 3: She quit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like she isn't one to mince her words. She may you know, she may have caused drama and then been like, oh shit, sorry, I didn't mean that, or whatever, but also the quality of life is probably better.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, there's no doubt that being on the show is exhausting. It's mentally just fucked with your head. And sometimes you're just don't want to do it. You don't want to do it, you're tired. So I get where she was at. I was like that when I got fired. It was, you know, a blessing in disguise.
Speaker 2: But you know, even though she could be an asshole on the show, her natural demeanor isn't one of drama. Like she's a housewife. Like if you post something for her, you say something like I text her the other day because we were watching Lie Frankenstein and I'm like, oh my gosh, my girls have a crush on the boy that's in Lisa Frankenstein and we've pulled him up to stock him and it's Delilah's boyfriend. And like she's just so like, oh my gosh, the support of watching the show, that's awesome, Bubba.
Speaker 3: Like she's just she's been very supportive. She's reached out to me several times to tell me how the gummies and lights Out have changed her life and how she's able to sleep and all that. So she's always been very very supportive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean on our next episode, we are going to have Neka on which I think we can grill into her a little bit more about some of these alleged exits on Potomac. But let's let's shift gears here. This is from Kyle. Kyle Richards hasn't spoken to Dree since the reunion. This is from page six on her Amazon lives TikTok. We haven't spoken at all, but I've always supported Duri since she joined the show. It was about people saying she was phony because of her accent. I defended her with that. She said, saying, when you live with somebody who has an accent, you can pick up on an accent. I'm like that too with the Dog with Lisa Rinna in Hong Kong with Lisa Vanner Pump. I always stood up for her. I think she's making her points of the you know, the amount of times that she has at her back. The text being read was very hurtful to me, and she said that I was being manipulative, and it was actually the complete opposite. I was actually being very forthright and saying I have a lot at stake right now and this is really hard for me. I have a lot on my plate. I know what's coming at me. You and I, these are stupid arguments. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm curious to see if she'll leave me back next season?
Speaker 2: Who Kyle Dori Dorey.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's doing all the things now that the show's over. Do you try to remain on the show. I think everybody knows that there's going to be a shake up, and I just think going after Kyle is her saving grace.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I think where it's gonna get a little bit tricky is do I think she'll still be on the show most likely? I wonder. I've been hearing rumors that i Leen Davidson too, which something that I did learn directly from Kyle that I didn't know because I have I didn't watch the show back then, and I never really saw clips of him. That Kyle and Eileen were very close on the show. Did you watch back then?
Speaker 3: But I don't remember that so much about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said they never really showed it, but she always told me. Because I would ask about I'd be like, who's like some of your favorites from the past? And she was like, Eileen was one of my favorites, Like she was so fun, but they never showed us having fun.
Speaker 3: Together though how much she gave to the show, Like was she outspoken? I just felt like Eileen was really sweet.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I we will watch on flashback, but I haven't ever seen her on the show, but I she was really She came and filmed one episode that we did, like at Kyle's house. She came. It was like me and to read and she was cool. She was it was like a girl we'd want to be friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had run into her a few times back when she was on Biverlely Hill's done events and she was always really nice nice.
Speaker 2: Our producers are saying she had lvp's number, So maybe that's why she's gone. I think she's the one. Is that who Brandy threw whine app Yes, yes it was so who knows. I wouldn't be disappointed to have her back. Oh I guess she said beast? How dare you being called a beast?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: That's it? That's It's like the other day when somebody said your makeup beat and you thought that meant bad.
Speaker 3: When someone says your face is beat up.
Speaker 2: They didn't say up, they just said your face looked sing looks beat.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck you, your face looks beat.
Speaker 2: Listen. I don't know, but my glam girls are always like, do you want a good beat today? This next one? Sudden Strack reunites with Kathy Hilton and says she hates people saying she faked her medical emergency at the reunion. It's on the Real Housewives Zone Instagram. I hate that people think I was being fake. If you want to be fake and go to the emergency room, Kathy interruptions and says, then you have a problem. Then you need more than the emergency room. Kathy says Andy was worried and all the girls were concerned. Then Kyle and I went to dinner, bumped into Andy and called Sudden. Okay, this is what I don't understand.
Speaker 3: What the reunion's done? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, why are these Facebook lives right now when they could be filming together next season? Like I don't want to Facebook live from them right now off camera?
Speaker 3: True? But also why have we got no statement about the emergency room visit and what went down? Or did we I missed it?
Speaker 2: I can give you a phone one. I know I'm not an eight point five doctor, but I can give you a phone. It was an anxiety attack, some form of anxiety.
Speaker 3: I have been having anxiety lately, and I'm not an anxiety person. I think it could be filming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've had one while filming something before, but it actually wasn't Housewives. I had it while filming the Wendy Williams Show, and like my whole body and every like I didn't know what I was saying. I couldn't feel anything, like I was like, and I just I walked off and then I like remember I think edone was with me and I was like, how was that? I cannot remember when I hadn't had one alcoholic beverage, nothing, but I think it was like during all the LVP shit and like everybody was mad at me. So I was worried. But I seriously to this, like, do not remember doing that interview? My entire body went like cold and black and then sweaty and.
Speaker 3: Like some of those issues lately which I never well.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't continue, but either way, Kathy and Sutton save it for the television.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Real House is Miami will have a fall production start date, and there will be cast changes.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about that?
Speaker 3: And who do you think that they should get rid of?
Speaker 2: Well, I've commented on Queens of Bravo. I said, guys, absolutely not. The only thing we need is more mohitos. And I would say ninety percent of the people agreed with me, and the other people, of course, were like, you don't go here, Teddy fucking lose that.
Speaker 3: Because nine mohitos isn't enough.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm just saying I don't think they need a recast.
Speaker 3: No, I think that they can. They could switch it up a little bit, a little bit, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Fine, who goes Adriana? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I really I really think that's it. I think that Julia could be a friend of.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I mean I have to say I've taken a complete turn on Gertie since having her on the pod because I loved her so much. Like I thought watching the show her energy was fake, but that's actually her energy. I spent so many hours with her, like she is just on it. And it's granted it's very different from how I am naturally, but like she that's just her. She was like that, No, on it. We're not We're not operating out a town.
Speaker 3: We're like, do we have to talk? Do we have to get changed? Put makeup on? God? Stop bothering me?
Speaker 2: But I don't want to have to wait till fall. Like, what's the break?
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know. I think they're changing some programming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's there's some shifting coming around.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break and then we'll come back and talk about pet all right, we are back to talk about the Real Housewives of Potomac.
Speaker 3: Okay, what a doozy man.
Speaker 2: What a freakin doozy Okay, So cameras were brought back up after the altercation, Deborah threw a drink on canvas and then turned around and hit Keanna in the head with a glass. Wendy says that before Deborah said anything to Candace, she said something aggressive to Ashley. Ashley says, Deborah and Candas are grown women and there was no need for this to happen. Do you feel like Ashley knew Deborah was going to act out at some point during the event.
Speaker 3: I think she probably expected it, But why did it happen? When the cameras went down.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Ashley commented on Instagram that she asked if cameras are down because she wanted to play bops that wouldn't be cleared. Ashley, are you actually be lying?
Speaker 3: Ashley be lying. I don't think that she actually expected it to get to this level, but I think she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean the videos are easily accessible. We see multiple things happening.
Speaker 3: I'm really shocked that somebody at the party, obviously somebody was there participating in the party, would leak it to TMZ.
Speaker 2: You're shocked by this, Well, I'm just like if you have people.
Speaker 3: If I have somebody at my party and I invite them and they leak footage of what we're filming, I would never speak to them again. Like you can't trust somebody.
Speaker 2: Like that, No, you can't. But you also you if somebody is willing to attend one of those parties without being paid, where there's no music, you're seeing those types of fashions, like, you got to expect that the shit's going to come back.
Speaker 3: And that's why they're there for. And this is exactly why production doesn't like diff with a lot of people at a party because people cannot be trusted.
Speaker 2: And you know, here's a PSA for anybody listening or wanting to film on Housewives to go to a party. Parties on Housewives are not fun. No, there is no music, and if there is music, it's like the standard ten beats where you're like, that's why everyone looks.
Speaker 3: Like, well, the music's getting better. It used to be porn music.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just brutal.
Speaker 3: But do you imagine what it was like when we hunt her gym and we had to do more classes on camera.
Speaker 2: And it was given it to me and one and two and it.
Speaker 3: Was all like this weird porn music that we had to work out too.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. Well, Ashley has decided to put a pause on her friendship with Devra after she doubled down on social media. Deborah Post said, you left your nail in my real ponytail that you unsuccessfully could not rip out. In the photo she's holding a press on nail which appears to be Keiarna's let me know if you'd like it back now, let someone leak the whole video because that floor works sure was something that wasn't it special? O? K PS did you enjoy your ambulance ride. Punch me and my face first, No, ma'am, Oh my god, Deborah, you're doing too much, doing.
Speaker 3: Too much, ma'n Like, just shut up, she's instead of doubling down.
Speaker 2: And as Katie would say from Phantom Pump Rules, it's giving audacity.
Speaker 3: I know. But obviously Debra is trying to get her get a spot on the show, and that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Now, never gonna get it, never gonna get it, never gonna get it, never gonna get it. As somebody who has recently done like the Mommy and Me circuit with Dove, like you don't necessarily know the people, like Ashley keeps saying, well, she's a friend because we're parenting friends, blah blah blah. Like being friends with your kids is very different than being solely friends, and like, yes, it can metamorphose into a stronger relationship. There are women that like a Dove's Free School that are totally not nic said, I've had dinner with with our kids and they seem like good people, but I'm not hanging out with them on my own. Do I know anything about their personal lives? Absolutely not. I solely know.
Speaker 3: So that's how much Ashley knew this girl.
Speaker 2: She said, yeah, we met mommy and me and we've always hung out with our kids. That is a very different type of friendship. But Ashley says, Deborah heard Candace and Wendy talking badly about her and that's why she reacted. But she's seen that side of Debora before. I would hope not with your kids.
Speaker 3: But do you think that Ashley had an agenda for Debora to start with Candace? Do you think it was like a setup?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: Because those things usually backfire in your face. We had a certain situation like that on Orange County where Shannon brought in a couple of people that she knew was going to go after Kelly. I mean, I think, and then after when they did and it back by in her face, she acted like that wasn't her agenda when it was.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is Ashley brought Deborah around last season to make up lies about the women's husbands. She knew what she was doing by bringing her to this event. Like, so does that make her responsible for physical violence? No? No, no, But does she have to take culpability for handling? For handing? You know, Deborah the match. Yes, you have to say, like, I knew she was coming in hot, I knew the situation was going to be a problem. Wendy tells Ashley that Deborah came with an agenda. Do you think that Ashley still at this point, even though she doesn't know her that way, should hold like, should take a little bit of accountability.
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure. I think she knew what she was doing by inviting her, probably didn't know what's going to go to that level, and now is like, oh, well, I'm going to stand back, you know, step back from her and all that. But do you think that Ashley was sincere when she said that? Are they still in Mommy and Me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's actually this season is so hard for me to track with all her floral and like happiness.
Speaker 3: I atually she's so pretty though sometimes she could just feel like she can do no wrong because she just smiles, she tells you off. She just I don't know what makes her so happy, but I want somem.
Speaker 2: I think Ashley knows what she's got to do to make things happen. But I don't think she thought this was going to happen.
Speaker 3: I think, do you think that Ashley should worry about her job.
Speaker 2: Truly, yes you do. I don't want Ashley to have to worry about her job, but I do think that if Candice is gone, if Robin's gone, I don't know what's going to happened with Karen.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen with Wendy.
Speaker 2: I need her to be paused.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Help, but I'm really trying to get on. Like, by paused, I mean bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, bye nice, I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: But the way that Giselle, Ashley, and Giselle's friend cal try to spin this to be Candice fault is a little bit on the yucky side. Like, Yeah, here's the thing. If I was if you were getting into a physical altercation, unless I thought you were getting hurt and I needed to protect you, I'm not sure that I would get in the mix at all. I think I would be fine. I would have ran, like a little bitch, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: I run. I'd be like, oh, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: My one fight at the holiday and express in the eighth grade where Aliyah was texting my boyfriend, well not texting, she was paging him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no texting.
Speaker 2: There was no texting. She paged him, and I knew she did the three four one or whatever it is, which meant I love you. It was her number, and I was fucking pissed. I remember looking at my best friend Brooke and going like this holding my retainer. You ever had the hair pulled? No? But then I would like what was.
Speaker 3: I gonna do?
Speaker 2: And I remember being like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want some of this? Like you want some of this.
Speaker 2: Camp, this is what you want? And she's like Ellen Camp, Like I took my retainer out for like, listen, my my mom's gonna have my ass.
Speaker 3: You'd probably be better off with the retainer in and probably protect your teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either way, neither of us hit, either one of us, but we did.
Speaker 3: Did you have one of those metal lines or like, yeah, the metal line, Oh that's not gonna help.
Speaker 2: This is pre and visil line. It was a watermelon underneath, like it had like oh, not kidding in the black dots. But I took it out. I took it out.
Speaker 3: To fight, to fight some bitches.
Speaker 2: I gotta fight me.
Speaker 3: I got in a fight in a car with my roommate. We weren't driving, we were in the back seat over a guy. And she was pulling my hair and I was pulling her hair. I mean we both had handfuls of hair. And this is this is pre hair extensions, when I actually had hair.
Speaker 2: Oh it must be nice.
Speaker 3: I have that has an all fallen out like it has now.
Speaker 2: I mean the only person that I've gotten in physical altercations with is my sister. Oh yeah, and I feel like you and I could play this game. This would be a game we would play. So my sister and I would have to go fly to my dad's like every other week to see him. It was like part of our visitation thing. So you're flown unaccompanied minor. I was four years older. Everybody kind of thought I was the nicer of the two, but clearly I was the bigger asshole. Like she's the nice one. But I used to play a game. It's called don't Touch Me. So what you do is you sit on.
Speaker 3: A play that don't me. Don't touch me.
Speaker 2: It's it's the best game ever. So the rules are it's they're pretty simple. You sit next to each other on like whatever small Southwest flight and you're like, don't touch me. If you do touch me, then you're gonna get hit, So we would sit.
Speaker 3: Next to we would sit next to How old were you when you were doing this?
Speaker 2: I don't know, a thirteen.
Speaker 3: Is it like a punch on the top of the leg.
Speaker 2: Oh, it could be. It could be this kind of punch. It could be a pinch, it could be whatever. But then what you do is you get dangerously close to see if they if they're going to try you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how long was this flight?
Speaker 2: I mean we did it for years?
Speaker 3: And how do you have anger issues?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably I did, probably, but like we would lap like now to this day still whenever we're together, I'm like, let's play, don't touch me, and she's like, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't touching me, bitch, because then I would.
Speaker 2: Make r like put my elbows so close and then I told you, I told you what.
Speaker 3: But either way, it was pretty interesting how they put up what were the women up to now? And they talked about it, and then they skip over to Mia and Gordon. Oh my gosh, I don't know that whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about me and Gordon for a second. So Me and Gordon ended their eleven year marriage. Mia Gordon officially separated in July, but no one knew. Gordon says he knew Mia had been having an affair for ten plus years and that she had an affair with Ink right before they got married. Gordon questions why Ink thought Jeremiah was his son. Then I was shocked that they showed that there was never a paternity test.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's going to be one.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta tell you, I would want one. Then Mia told Gordon that when she was pregnant and may not be his, but they never took the test. Gordon says Mia wanted to leave when he ran out of funds. Mia says if she was leaving due to financial reasons, she would have left seven eight years ago. I mean, why would.
Speaker 3: Gordon want to marry Mia if he knew she was having a fair prior to marriage. I mean, I don't know. I'm not very open to these open marriage.
Speaker 2: Daddy type situations.
Speaker 3: It's like an open marriage. But you know, if you're an open marriage and you have three kids, like, isn't that when you say, okay, we're not doing this anymore. We have three kids, Like, let's concentrate on our children and our family.
Speaker 2: But also like I don't know the idea of wanting companionship that badly because I'm perfectly fine being alone.
Speaker 3: Like I really know I am too.
Speaker 2: If you're not going to like add to my life, I don't need to like force a relationship like there's no financial gain. But I think that's where we're forgetting if there was a financial gain at some point, or if you're having and I think we talked about this on Flashback with Joe, if you do have some kind of daddy issues and all of a sudden you have somebody that feels like a supporter and strength, and maybe at this point, Ink wasn't able to do that for her, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Able to financially support her. Mia did say and What Happens Live last Night that the fair happened after they married. Now, when you watch this, did you feel bad for Gordon or did you say, okay, well you knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was grateful that Gordon came to the show to save the season and get me at her first seat. But I also I haven't ever been in a relationship like this, so I really don't understand. But I because to me, it's always seemed like me as the boss of the two of them. Like if Gordon seemed like he had the upper hand, like he was the boss, he was in the power situation, then I would think it would be one thing. But it doesn't feel that way. So I don't know, but I guess that, well, we'll do a little What are they up to as we're as we're heading out, do.
Speaker 3: You think that they're going to reveal who the father is at the reunion?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Andy, I will learn how to give a paternity test if you will have me at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Aulready over the preview for the reunion. Gordon says, Hi to Ink on FaceTime at the reunion, this is just getting weirder by the moment.
Speaker 2: But the reunion trailer. Andy begins the reunion by setting an attention for the Potomac housewives that each of you can find a path towards moving forward. You're a loser, Candace tells Robin before Gazelle list all the things Candace has said about her. Giselle's an imp, Giselle's the devil. Giselle is evil, all true, says Canada. Imp Oh imp is like a devil. But she already said devil, so why are you repeating your words? Then Andy tells, Candace responds, I have him. He is right here. Neka claims Wendy iced me out of this group. Ashley says, of Michael, I still love him. Ashley says, I still massage this man's feet every night.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're still together. There's still there.
Speaker 2: I told you it's what you called it.
Speaker 3: I thought, no way, they're still fucking together.
Speaker 2: They're just she's a she doesn't want him on the show. He doesn't want to be on the show. But they still have the same open relationship. Then Mia drops a bomb that her fiance inc thinks that the father of me is a eight year old son, Jeremiah Carter, something that Gordon has previously allegedo. But now that Candace is gone, if Ashley doesn't get fired, do you think Michael will film because remember he wasn't filming because of Candace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they're going to be open about their relationship, it doesn't sound like they're open.
Speaker 2: This is what I would like to know, because I think this is interesting. This isn't coming from a judgmental place. But if you have an open marriage, tell us, tell us how it works, Like how does it work because I am a jealous, crazy person and it would not work for me. So I need to understand all the ins and outs because there's a lot of couples that do do this. I just need to hear about it, and I'm fine to hear about it on that.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand what the point is.
Speaker 2: I'm too old about it. That's how I've taken around with multi.
Speaker 3: I don't want to dick around with anybody like I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I could barely dick around with my own husband like that.
Speaker 3: Is it that time again, babe?
Speaker 2: Thanks for tuning in. We will be back to interview Necka, so make sure that you tune into the next two Teese and a pod