Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we head into what is it considered an off your election year tomorrow obviously, Comrade Marxist. Mumdanni COMMI Mumdani is it looks like the bottom might be falling out a little bit on him now. Atlas polling is very interesting and nobody really knows who they are. Nobody's ever interviewed them that I've seen. If they have, it's news to me. And it has the race having titaned quite a bit. And Linda, I know this gives you hope because you have been predicting Curtis Lee was going to pull out an upset of all upsets and win this, and I hope you are right. I stand by that, yes, sir, yes, sir. But what the poll finally showed is something that I've been looking to see, you know, the entire time, and I don't know why. In the last two weeks this panic has now set in. Suddenly people have begun in New York City to realize that Zoron Tommy Marxist Mamdani is the real deal. I'm not sure what part of him beating Cuomo handily in a primary that they didn't pick up on, but they obviously picked up on it in this poll. Now, with all that said, it is still a six point six point It's a six point six lead for Mamdani in this poll. They have accurate polsters. Their track record in twenty four and every other polling that they've done is right up there with to Haley and Trafalgar. They didn't have good news in the Commonwealth of Virginia. They feel the bottom has fallen out for winso seers. But I don't like to ever count anybody out of the elections. Had a long talk on lock just texting with Matt Towery about New Jersey, and this is the bottom line of New Jersey. There are four polls that have New Jersey at one point race. It's a deep, deep blue state. There's nearly a million more registered Democrats than there are Republicans. There are a lot of independents in the state. And they had seemingly were breaking for Chittarelli. And you know, Obama was out there, you know, campaigning for Mikey Cheryl over the weekend. And did you see, by the way, did you see the story in the New York Times Obama out there for Mikey Cheryl, Hannity's in for Jack Chittarelly. Because we did the town hall Thursday night. I'm like, oh, okay, I'm right up there with a former president. That's a joke. But I guess they took note of the fact that I view this as a race. I'm just saying to New Jersey this is it is now a turnout election, and that means voting, That means turnout on election day. And I'm just telling you. And I'll say the same thing to New York City, and I'll say the same thing to the common well of Virginia. Is polls or polls, votes are votes. They're two very different things. And for Jack Chitorelli to win, if you are if you don't want to continue down the path of being the forty ninth highest tax state in the country. And I've gone over these statistics at nauseum. I won't repeat them all now. If you don't want that to be your future, if you don't want to be New York City two point zero. You have a shot. You have a shot. I mean, it's really that that simple. Uh, but it's going to take everybody showing up with the polls. Now, if you are interested in shocking the entire country and watching New Jersey go go in the direction of Republican, a deep state, blue state go red, then I would argue you should absolutely, positively, you know, get out there and vote. That's you know, and assume that your vote is going to decide the outcome of that election, because I think it's that important and I think it's that real, and you know, I'd like to see that happen for the people of New Jersey, you know, because you know, it's it is it just is it's an opportunity to fix your state. And you know, you're forty ninth out of fifty when it comes to you know, all of this, I'm like, I'm trying to understand, you know, from my perspective, I'm just trying to understand what's in the minds of people that would vote, you know, against Jack Chidarelli. I really am having a hard time understanding it. And but you know, New Jersey is what it is, and if people are happy with the government there when you have zoron Kami, Mamdanni is actually out there saying that he's going to raise rates to the level of New Jersey. And when it comes to the corporate tax rate, I'm like, that's telling you something because that's highest in the country. Yeah, and you already have the highest, you know, forty five cents a gallon gas tax, and you know, the highest property taxes in the country and everything else in between. Again, your forty ninth out of the fiftieth in terms of being taxed as a state in the entire nation. And I think that's pretty pretty spectacular in and of its own. You know, if we look at what has gone on over the weekend, it's very interesting to watch people's reaction. We never have gotten an endorsement for Mamdanni out of Chuck Schumer. That's an interesting component to me that I guess was the one line that Schumer drew in the sand. He's not going to support you know, Tommy Marxist Mumdani. Does that mean a whole lot to me? Not really, it just doesn't. I mean, the New York Post had a great cover. By the way, No thank you mom. Former President Obama talked with Mayoro front runner zora On Mamdani by phone, but withheld endorsing him. The forty fourth president who has endorsed the highly ridiculed Bilde Blasio comrade to Blasio, as we affectionately called him, you know if we're mayor. In twenty thirteen, joined New Jersey Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mikey Cheryl, who's desperate. It was interesting that Cheryl did not bring in the big guns, and that would be AOC and Bernie Grandpa Sanders, but they brought out Obama. And but Obama refusing to endorse Mamdani is very interesting to me because he's a spread the wealth around guy. And you know, Hakim Jeffries actually went as far as to say, and I got the tape of this, let me play it for you. He smacked down the notion that Zoron Marxist Momdani is the future of the Democratic Party. Uh, they already know the damage that this is going to cause Democrats nationwide.
Speaker 2: Listen, you've already cast your ballot for oral candidate Zorron. Mam Donnie, do you see, mom Donnie is the future of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: No, I think the future of the Democratic Party is going to full as far as we're concerned relative to the House Democratic Caucus and members who are doing a great work all across the country as it relates to our need to both take back control of the House, but in doing so, make sure that we're communicating to the American people like we understand you deserve better.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, i'd you if I asked you if Mom Donny was the future of the party, and you didn't answer the question you said, the House Democrats are, I would I would note that at least a couple House Democrats from the New York area are not endorsing Mom Donnie. Your endorsement took a long time. Schumer still has not endorsed him. Are you concerned about Republicans using him as a lightning rod so as to hurt your ability to win back the House in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: The lightning rod in terms of what's going to impact the ability of either side to win control of the House or hold control of the House in twenty twenty six is going to be the failure of Republicans to actually deliver on the promises that they've made and to actively make life worse for everyday Americans.
Speaker 1: Let me play congress Woman Omar Omars squad member herself. You know, obviously anti Israel. We've played those comments over the years. It makes no sense why Schumer has an endorsed Mom Donnie so this schism, this split, you know widens. Listen, Haakim Jeffries, your leader has somewhat reluctantly but has endorsed Soora Mamdanni. Chuck Schumer still has not.
Speaker 5: Why do you think Chuck Schumer has not endorsed soro On Mamdanni.
Speaker 4: I really don't know. It makes no sense. We as Democrats have always believed that in an election, we support our parties nominee. Schumer has pressured other Democrats to do just that, and he should be following his own advice.
Speaker 1: Okay, as you can see, it makes no sense. Now Schumer's under fire for not going with the radicals. And what have I been saying? The people that dominate now the Democratic Party are the radicals. That's the AOC, the squad members, that's Jasmine Crockett, that's Pocahontas, and that's Grandpap Bernie and people like Schumer are scared to death. Why do you think the government is shut down, something Schumer's been against his entire adult career in Washington, the only time he's ever gone along with this and holding the entire country hostage. We'll get into that as the program unfolds. You know, the New York Pace Post today had a great, great analysis of Maumdanni Twenty reasons to vote against zoron Mamdani. One, he hates the police, calling the NYPD racist, anti queer, and a major threat to public safety. His apology rings hollow, saying that it was for the language that I used, but not the sentiment. And his plan for you know, we know, for public safety is you know, no bail, decriminalization of a lot of crimes, including some violent crimes, including you know, legalizing or decriminalizing prostitution and drug use, et cetera. Reason Number two, he hates the police. The number of police officers now is at the lowest levels in twenty years. The outgoing Mayor Adams wants to increase the ranks to forty thousand. Mamdani is insisting no additions necessary. He wants to hire social workers. Number three, he hates the police. We have to make clear that when the boot of the NYPD is on your neck. It's been laced by the IDF. Clearly to me, I interpret that to be anti semitic and ridiculous. And for his mental health plan is half baked. He's right, we need to help the mentally ill get on our streets, but he doesn't have any realistic plan. His outreach teams will provide counseling, but any treatment program will be voluntarily voluntary, you know. And then what are you going to do when you know we're going to have somebody in a subway threatening to kill everybody, and you're going to send in a social worker, Sir ma'am, is there anything that triggered you in your in your past that might have brought you to this moment that you want to kill everybody on this train? That's not going to fly promises? You know, this buzz boondoggle the only thing he needs. He might actually help end the homeless problem. If he were to add hookers and free booze on the buses, then the homeless people would just live on the buses full time and it'll be one big party. But you know, he says there will be seven hundred million dollars annually, though the head of the MTA predicts that that's over a billion dollars easy. It's been tried before and it has failed. He's never met a failed idea. He didn't like, doesn't like capitalism. He wants city run grocery store. He wants to globalize the Antifada. To this day, he refuses to condemn the phrase that calls for the destruction of Israel and killing of Jews. He's had many, many times to make that issue right. Four times and one appearance on NBC's Meet the Press, they predict he'll calls it an international incident. He doesn't like the NYPD, but he's happy to order, you know, the arrest of Israeli Prime Minister net In Yahoo, which you wouldn't have authority to do because the US does not recognize the International Criminal Court. But that shows where he's coming from. They have reason number nine. He sides with hate. He wrote and sang a rap song giving love to the Holy Land. Five the Americans who helped finance Hamas, a known terror group whose charter calls for the destruction of Israel, were sent to prison for sixty five years. Leefully, you know, posed with the mom Wahaj you know who, by the way, was a witness for the Blind Shake after the World Trade Center bombing in ninety three, he sits for pleasant interviews with twitch streamer Hassan Piker, who says the US deserved nine to eleven. His mentor was the anti Semite lindersarsor we have a cut of her on Instagram, will play it later, Mamdani when she will hold him accountable on his promises. In other words, she will be beholden to these very radicals that are endorsing her. And then he claims that he's the victim and that you know, he says that Muslims were really the injured party here and welling up at that press conference about her relative who feared going on the subway, and except that relative never lived in New York City at the time. He said he'd flood the streets with criminals, you know, said he'd close Riker's Island by twenty twenty seven. There's no replacement jeils in the Burroughs. They're behind schedule. That means they're going to release seven people under the streets of New York that are in Rikers not exactly a you know, a prison camp. And they have eight more reasons that I get. I'll get to on the other side, and then we'll get to the issue of Mikey Cheryl in New Jersey, and we'll get to the issue of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Didn't like my call with Matt Towery and Robert Cahley on Virginia Today. Their new poll shows the bottom for some reason has fell out. On Wins some series, he's you know, we'll talk about that more on Whens. My friend for some thirty five plus years, he would be Rudy Giuliani two point zero of New York City. Would just wake up and he is a rock ribbed all American conservative from Brooklyn, New York. Curtis Sleeball has been fighting his guts out well. Ten million dollars wouldn't get you out of the race. And by the way, I could have told anybody that if they would have asked me, there's no amount of money. The one thing Linda had suggested Curtis was that maybe Andrew Cuomo the one thing that might have appealed to you if he said to you, Curtis, I want you to join me and we're going to be COMMI Marxist Mamdani, and I'm gonna put you as a deputy mayor in charge of law and order. I'm going to eliminate this idiocy that I put in place as governor. No Bell, he started it, and maybe that might be tempt might have been tempting to you. He was too stupid to figure that out.
Speaker 6: Well, let me tell you, Sean, I probably would have had to make my first arrest by arresting Andrew Cuomo for all the corruptions. So that would be like two scorpions in a brandy glass man.
Speaker 1: That was the famous phrase coined by the great Barry Farber, which nobody knows who we're talking about, one of the greatest pioneer talk show hosts in the history of this medium. Look, the bottom line is something happened over the weekend. Atlas Poling is a real polling company. They really do a great job, but nobody really knows who they are. And the bottom seems to be falling out last minus against commie Marxist Mamdani, which means that I'm telling everybody in New York City, assume that you have a shot. They have it a six point six race. You know, I want you to win in the worst way. I'm not Pollyannish though, Curtis, we've been friends for too long. I know it's been an uphill battle. You've got, you know, ten to one registered Democrats, half of the Marxists against you coming out of the box. But I'm hoping that New York City wakes up and doesn't want this this lunatic.
Speaker 6: Well, let me explain. If you're basing it on that poll, look at the pull out tab Sean and look at the favorable ratings they rated. National figures, state figures, local figures, Democrats and Republicans. Do you know who graded the highest that fifty two percent in a democratic city? Barack Obama fifty, Curtis Sleeve with two, Andrew Cuomo was unfavorable, and Zohan Mandami was unfavorable. That's in a democratic city. And you know people will never vote for you if they have an unfavorable feeling about you. So let's see where this election goes. We've had an unprecedented turnout of Republicans. I've been doing micro targeting for months. We have our vote out there. The votes will be tabulated by tomorrow night. We should determine who the next mayor is. But this is so.
Speaker 1: By the way, the polls close tomorrow night when I come on the air at nine Eastern and and by that point we'll know where the turnout is. I want to see heavy turnout in Republican areas in the five boroughs.
Speaker 6: Well so far early voting that have been and I anticipate nothing less than a much heavier turnout. We have unprecedented turnout throughout this city. Will probably have two million votes cast when all is said and done. But remember my appeal, Shohn. It goes beyond Republicans and Conservatives. It's independence, it's moderate Democrats, and it's the large group of animal lovers who for the first time can vote for me on an independent line. Protect animals, now, kill shelters, animal abuses, go to jail. And you know that resonates with a lot of women, and women are the majority of the voters, and sometimes they are one issue voters.
Speaker 1: Well, look, you know, the one thing that I know about you and love about you is that you live, he breathe, you know, bleed New York. I mean you and Mark Simona two of a kind, and you know, but crime has always been the big issue for you. Law and order has always been the big issue for you. And you've lived out your love of the city by protecting innocent people for all of these years. And you know, I know that your heart is in it. I mean, it was funny when you when you came out publicly and said you've been offered a ton of money to get out of the race. I laughed to myself, I'm like, they don't know this guy. He's not out based on money. You know, the only thing you could appeal to that you might appeal to if you put him in charge and gave him, you know, unfettered complete control over law and order, and you got rid of defund dismantle no Bel and reimagine the police and sending the social workers. Curtis, you've been You've lived your life in the subways. Can you imagine, you know, you have a madman in a subway car and he's threatening to kill everybody in that car and incomes of Momdanni social worker. Sir, is there anything that may have or ma'am, is there anything that may have triggered you that brought you to this point in your life that you feel the need that you want to kill everybody. Maybe we can sit down and have a cup of tea and discuss it. Who do you think the first person that's going to be killed is the social worker?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? And by the way, the social workers won't do that, John, I know many social workers if they were not accompanied by an armchained professional police officer, that would be like going into a cage of Doberman pinches with pork chop pans on. They would stand no chance, Sean. And they know that social workers understand what their limitations are. But let me say this to your national international audience, Sean, We're Republicans. We're the party of principal law and order. We back to blue. We're the party that fight fight fights. Look at the Democrats. They've sacrificed their party to the socialists. They have only themselves to blame, and they resurrected a zombie who was responsible for the crime crisis in New York, Andrew Cuomo on every level, Sean, he told us leave New York. If you're Republicans and conservatives, America was never that great. Things that are on anathema to Republicans and conservatives. This isn't about just a fight against or on Mandami. This is a fight against all Democrats who are destroying our country. My city is at state, Our state is last. You elect me mayor, the Republican mayor like they did Rudy Giuliani in ninety three, and I guarantee you, just like we had Patakia ninety four who beat the better Cuomo, Mario Cuomo, and we brought back prosperity, lower crime, no corruption, no chaos to New York. I'll do that this year in New York City, and it paves the way for Congresswoman at least to phonic next year to beat Kathaney Hoko. And then we stem the flow of everybody exiting and turning your red states into purple states and blue states. Come on, Sean, I'm helping stem the flow of evacuation from New York.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna get worse. And you know, I've been putting out the numbers and the statistics, and it's really Look, there is an article in the New York Post today. Go look at page thirty five, and it's the beginning of the business section. You know, it talks about you know, Goldman Sachs David Solomon is spending five hundred million dollars on an eight hundred thousand square foot campus in Dallas. Apple is now investing a half a five hundred half a trillion dollars in Texas for a new facility. JP morgan Chase has thousands of more employees JP Morgan Chase. Now think of that in Texas than they do in it than in New York City. I can tell you look down here in Florida, my free state, and you know, guys like Ken Griffin move Citadel out of Illinois. All the every single Wall Street bank, financial firm, every single private equity firm, investment firm, they're all down here, and they're now there's going to be more employees down in the Free State of Florida than there are in New York. It is going to be a jail break. They're going to leave. By the way, did you notice Obama declined to appear with Mamdani and wouldn't endorse him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I shaw that. But I got to tell you, Sean, there's only one way to end this. We have to taxes, income taxes, corporate taxes, property taxes. These Democrats they just want to keep raising taxes. We got to shrink the budget. We have a bigger budget than your entire state of Florida has in Tallahassee. I'm the only person who's been talking about that. I'll do it. I have great advisors and consigliaries, the great Rudy Giuliani, who has endorsed me tenfold, George Bataki, Larry Kudlow, and who better than the rock with all American Conservative oois region from Franklin Square, Long Island, Sean Hannity, let me.
Speaker 1: Tell you something when two and a half I saw this emerge about two weeks two and a half weeks ago, all of this panic set it, and I'm like, are you people in New York City that's stupid? What part of Mamdani kicking Cuomo's ass in the primary did you miss? Because that should have been New York City's wake up call. And then they wait till the last minute and they try to get you out of the race, and I'm like, well it would have been on on I think on Cuomo. You know he wants to be the leader. Now let me play quoma. Not only did he institute Nobel in New York, You're right about that, never mind how horrible he acted during COVID, never mind whatever scandals existed with him. Put that aside for a minute. This is a guy, this is these are things that he said. Listen.
Speaker 7: Uh, their problem is not me and the Democrats.
Speaker 6: Their problem is themselves. Who are they are they? These extreme conservatives who are right to life a poor assault weapon?
Speaker 3: ITTI gay?
Speaker 1: Is that who they are?
Speaker 6: Because if that's who they are, and if.
Speaker 4: They are the extreme conservatives, they have no place in.
Speaker 3: The state of New York.
Speaker 6: That's not who New Yorkers are.
Speaker 1: So stop, stop, hold on. So okay, I'm not anti gay, but I am pro life and I am a pro Second Amendment. So he's basically asking me to leave. Then he said this, Curtis, listen, so encourages.
Speaker 7: How income New Yorkers to move to other states. And what you have to remember is even if a small number of high income taxpayers leave, it has a dramatic effect on this tax space tax, the rich tax, the rich tax the rich.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 7: Now, God forbid the rich leave?
Speaker 1: Oh I mean, just for kicksing giggles, play Kathy Hokle telling conservatives to leave the state.
Speaker 5: Listen, and we're here to say that the era of Trump and Zelden and mon Arro just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong. Okay, get out of town. Get out of town, because you don't. You don't represent our values. You are not New Yorkers.
Speaker 1: They were begging me to leave. I mean, I'm not saying to anyone in New York misses me, but you know I have. I didn't feel welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh no, And by the way, on the buses coming back after they deposited the Republican's conservatives patriots, they filled them up with illegal aliens at tax Bayer's expense to fill the void. Look, Democrats have led us down this disastrous path. First they let Bernie Sanders in the Fox and the Chicken coop. He's never been a Democrat. AOC beat Joe Crowley, who never campaigned, and now zorn Mondami on March first. Nobody knew him, not even his neighbors, and he was able to beat Andrew Como, who was forty points ahead, who continues not to do retail politics. You cannot expect Andrew Cmo to rescue a state that he destroyed. In fact, he's going to put the last nail in the confidence of New York City if he's elected mayor. I'm the only one who can save New York City. And for me, Sean is personal. Remember my oldest son, Anthony, was almost beaten to death on the streets of New York City. Raise the age the architect that was Andrew Cuomo saying no, no adult crimes being charged to you, the apprentice Shoahan Mandami. As a result of that attack on my son, when the five eventually were arrested, they were given a pat on the risk turned loose by family court and they went out and they continue to do it again and again. This is personal for me. This crime crisis is a result of the Democratic Party. I have the energy of Rudy Giuliani two point zero. I will save this city and at least Stephonic will rescue New York State from Kathy Hokol next year and we will have no corruption, no chaos, crime, reduction of better quality of life, and people won't feel that they have to flee and fright and fear and create curse for us. A little sequel Escape from New York Part two. We'll keep them here, will improve. We won't move.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, do you as you look at the scenario, why won't chuck Schumer endorse Mamdani and why did Hakeem Jeffrey says, no, no, no, he's not going to represent the Democratic Party. That was an interesting comment, although he did endorse real quick.
Speaker 6: Chuck Yuma is in fear of AOC that he might he might challenge him. He is, let's face it, he's a puppet. Now it's time for him to retire. The DSA is taking over the Democratic Party. We were publicans. We have to fight, fight, fight to save New York City, New York State, and our country which is under sieged by the DSA.
Speaker 1: Hurtius, we wish of the best tomorrow. We'll be following her closely. Uh again, turnout is everything in elections At this point, the polls don't matter. The only poll that will matter is the votes that are given. Curtis Leewa, thank you, my friend,