Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: This Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Nathan Hager, joined by Bloomberg's Valerie Titel. On a positive morning, and some of that positivity is being driven not just around optimism around the government's shutdown may be ending, but advanced micro devices. Some bullish comments from the CEO Valory good morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Optimism around tech really leading the NASDAC hire this morning. AMD is a big part of that. Shares up just shy of five percent so far in pre market trade. The CEO at a company event late yesterday giving a bullish medium term outlook on revenue growth, expecting revenue growth over thirty five percent over the next three to five years an AI data center revenue to increase by eighty percent over that same period. She also expects a total AI chip market to reach one trillion dollars by twenty thirty. And this is key because AMD is one of Nividia's main rivals in the space when it comes to sophisticated AI chips. They have around a ten percent market share in that market. Nividia is the dominant player, but AMD has been doing quite well signing these deals with open Ai and Oracle. The CEO also added something interesting when it comes to the biggest data center owners, saying that they are telling her that they are still going to accelerate the pace of investment. She's saying it's not going to level off. So AMD adding the positivity to the NASAQ this morning these shares of five percent.
Speaker 3: And even more positive in a big way. Bill Holdings what's.
Speaker 1: Called on there bill Holdings, so this is a business payments firm is said to be exploring as sale. The shares are up twelve percent in pre market. They have been under pressure from an activist investor, Starboard Value, and it's being reported that they are exploring options including a sales to perhaps larger industry rivals, as well as also considering sales for private equity firms. Now in the business payments space, there has been a steady consolidation across the sector in recent years. They've been grappling with lower customer spending and intense competition. So Bill Holdings out looking for a bid and those shares are up near twelve percent.
Speaker 3: And odd on its heels and I use the term heels very importantly here. Shoemaker on Holdings. Yeah, Shoemaker on Holdings.
Speaker 1: This is the Swiss sneaker brand that is backed by Roger Fetter. I'm actually currently wearing a pair right now, of course you are. Shares are up nearly nine percent in pre market trades. A Swiss company, but it's listed in the US. They came out with a beat and a guidance raise as sales in Asia and Europe soared in the previous quarter, leading them to boost their full year sales forecast. So there is some progress in turn of beating out the more dominant sneaker players such as Nike and Puma. It seems like on On cloud On Holdings is doing a very good job doing that. Now, note that shares have been depressed this year. They're down around thirty five percent. They have actually underperformed rivals amid the tariff dispute between the US and Switzerland and the broader negotiations around apparel tariffs when it comes to exports from China. So On Holdings bucking that recent trend in the green up nearly nine percent.
Speaker 3: Let's close out with a stock in the red. This morning, Circle came out with earnings. They look pretty good, but the stock's moving lower. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess there was a high bar for this earnings release. Circle Holdings is down near four percent. This is a stable coin issue that went public back in June. They have the US Sorry. Their stable coin in circulation is the second biggest, but they're falling after earnings, even though they had a beat in revenue for the previous quarter. The shares have risen more than two hundred percent since it went public back in June. So perhaps just a high bar given how much this stock has rallied. A Circle in the reds down four percent.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.