Speaker 1: Cool Zone Media.
Speaker 2: This is it could happen here. I'm Garrison Davis joined by Robert Evans. Last week, I released an episode on the ascent of white nationalist live streamer Nick Fuentes and his groper fans among particularly young gen Z Republicans. The episode also tracked the conservative infighting at Heritage Foundation and Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire in the aftermath of Tucker Carlson's Friendly sit Down interview with Nick Fuentes. In the episode, I mentioned that I had an extra segment covering the final section of the interview. Now, most coverage of this interview, including my episode last week, focused on like the first two thirds, which ranged from like Nick Fuentes's political background, early beef with Ben Shapiro and his like Nazisque anti Semitic theories of a quote unquote organized world jewelry corrupting America, which he now lightly couches in anti Israel framing to profit off of the genocide in Palestine. But the last third of the interview changes course to discuss the mechanisms of quote unquote reality distortion which are ruining young men, drugs, alcohol, the Internet, and most importantly, pornography. After receiving a universal response demanding the release of the porn cut. I have sat down with Robert here to finally, finally air what no other news platform is brave enough, brave enough to cover?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, no, what new other news platform can legally cover because they have a duty to their employees to not make them research this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like an actual healthy HR department.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have not finished our classes on what we're not allowed to make people do. So said now, to be fair, Garrison couldn't be stopped from researching this.
Speaker 2: There was no way of stopping you from doing this. I have a sick drive.
Speaker 3: You would have started working for someone else, so we didn't let you do this.
Speaker 2: Now, if if Sophie told me I wasn't allowed to cover this, I would have quit immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, started working for Wired or someone.
Speaker 2: So now I am very pleased to present to you probably thirty thirty minutes of Nick foint As explaining to a performatively confused Tucker Carlson the concept of pornography. And I guess if we're gonna view you know, Fuenttes and the gropers as like a serious, legitimate threat that's able to sway national political discourse. I think it's also important to cover his weird sexual politics, just as explaining the weird sexual practices of like, you know, the Proud Boys is important for understanding their whole deal as like a neo fascist streak gang, the kind of closeted gay in cell women. The issues of the gropers is actually really important, especially for Nick, and let's discuss that. But thankfully we get to start off with the majority majority of the section, which is which is on pornography. Let's start one of the first clips.
Speaker 4: What is porn exactly? Like, describe how available is porn?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 3: Because he does ask that like a man who's legitimately never heard of pornography.
Speaker 2: He does. He later says like, obviously he is familiar with the rough concept of porn, uh huh, but maybe not, but maybe not this sort of internet porn obsession, to which Nick refers, let's let's skip ahead about a minute where where Nick kind of closes on his explanation of Internet porn specifically.
Speaker 1: So, something that is almost ever talked about is that this is a generation that's totally sexually dysfunctional, I think because of pornography and some people are able to cope with it. Some people don't have a problem, but I think a lot of people, and maybe the small minority, have a serious problem with it.
Speaker 5: And the problem people sexually dysfunctional.
Speaker 1: I think that it's impossible for a real woman to compete with the availability and the novelty of pornography.
Speaker 2: So that is that is Nick's kind of ending argument at the tail end of his definition of porn and how porn is affecting specifically American men. A little bit of his in cel status is obviously seeping through there. More of it will become increasingly evident throughout throughout this interview. But this idea of sexual dysfunction, how porn is ruining men's ability to get into relationships, is ruining the ability to get into marriages, lasting marriages, and it. He frames this kind of slightly as the fault of men, but also really as the fault of women. Women aren't able to compete with how much porn there is, the different categories of porn. How can one woman please a man when a man can go on to the internet and look up, you know, fifty different Niche fetishes that not one woman could provide. Yeah, and that's part of his argument at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's always like been the Okay, so you've just you've never had a relationship.
Speaker 2: Which Nick is open about at least Nick claims that, right. Yeah, It's unclear how true a lot of Nick's claims are about his like in cell vall cell in voluntary celibate, Yeah, a type deal, But no Nick, Nick does claim that, and the sort of pushback Nick will receive later on in the interview on some of these aspects is actually way stronger than any of the world jewelry, anti semitic stuff from earlier in the interview. Yeah, which Carlson was vague actually kind of like trying to shape Nick quent as his rhetoric to make him like appeal to a bigger audience, but did not really push back on to the same extent he does on a Nick's like relationship with women. But the sexual dysfunction aspect, I think is the is the ending argument for Nick here in terms of what actually makes porn bad. He extrapolates on this point in this next section which I'll play Now.
Speaker 1: Porn is you could have one hundred different women in one sitting doing anything that whatever niche or idiosyncratic thing a person might be into. It's there, and so I think that novelty combined with that availability and makes it so that, you know, when you think about courting a woman, juice isn't worth the squeeze. So there's like also a problem of like a rectile dysfunction, people that can't enjoy regular sex because it does not compare to the intensity the novelty and the availability of porn. It's hyper stimulation. And so I think that's sabotaging a lot of normal sexual relationships. It seems like it's making a lot of people gay too, Yeah, and trans you think that's true?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't even know where to start there.
Speaker 3: I mean, like it's it's what these people have always believed, right that, Like that's the There's got to be an explanation, some kind of cause why people like things that that they're not allowed to admit to liking in public. And it's got to be the fault of pornography, right, or libraries whatever.
Speaker 2: Every time Tucker interjects the beauty of his of his little like befuddled interjections, what is that? Is that real? Is that true. It's it's fantastic, but yeah, no, I mean Nick kind of blames the rise in homosexuality and transsexuality on this like novelty of pornography and this sexual desensitization. Like once regular porn it doesn't do it for people. They get pushed to more and more extreme categories, of which transporn is somehow particularly effective at like influencing and you know, manipulating human behavior. Right, this is like the sissy hypno theory that porn can like make somebody trans. Yeah, very goofy stuff. Specifically for Nick considering his curious catboy background and his alleged leak viewership of transporn, which might we might discuss later. I'm going to play play another clip kind of on this note, a shorter one.
Speaker 1: I think that if you are somebody that uses pornography multiple times per day, which many people do, actually, oh absolutely, that's a lot of druk.
Speaker 5: That's a huge problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of cherking off.
Speaker 2: Former Fox News anchor Tucker.
Speaker 5: Car jerking off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of chirk it off. I so badly, I just wanted to cut some of these clips out of like out of contact, just put them in my other episode.
Speaker 3: Tucker only comes once a year, and he can only come by wrapping his dick inside of two frozen Swanson's meals. He's got to kind of use like, you know how it's got like there's a little diffits on the back end. He's got to use that to cushion his penis. It's the only way he can come.
Speaker 2: It's a fairly edipal thing with his you know, family business. This this sort of like psychosexual drive. Wow, the Swans of it all. Of course that makes sense for Yeah, that makes sense for Tucker. But Nonick says that porn like operates kind of like drug tolerance levels, which like over time after repetitive use, in order to get high, the user must seek out strong drugs or dangerously intense doses, of which he views transport. Is this like dangerous dose?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I do love like the the through line with these people that like both this is like a sickening degeneracy and also is so appealing that people absolutely cannot help themselves to it, like it affects them like heroin. It's it's it's so inherently attractive.
Speaker 2: I mean, so some of that might be their actual proclivities kind of yes, I think, kind of peeking out from under the surface there, because all of these guys love watching transport, all of these like anti trans people, whether it's Alex Jones or like Nick Fuentes, Like obviously they have they have an interest in that, and that's what kind of drives them of their obsession.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is it's it's just weird, Like I don't know anyone who talks about any pornography that way, Like you know, every everyone's got whatever it is they're into, like something that they'll be particularly interested in, but no one describes as like it's just this kind of thing no one can resisted obviously.
Speaker 2: Sort of like powerful obsessive nature in which these types of right wing freaks like refer to it as the.
Speaker 3: Like actual perverts will say stuff like no, no, no, I've been shoving things inside my phole for the last twenty seven years and now I can get up to something the width of a mag light and I know that's crazy, Like I know no one else does that.
Speaker 5: That's just a me faith.
Speaker 3: Oh, someone needs to explain sounding to Tucker Carlson, is what I'm what I'm saying, Like I if, I if he interviews me, I'm gonna walk him through sounding I'm gonna use together a PowerPoint with photos.
Speaker 2: He's obviously he's obviously uh open open to this line of discussion. Are we allowed to have ads on this episode?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably not, but let's throw to him anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, we are we are. Nick Fuentes is gonna continue continue to describe pornography towards a slightly confused Tucker Carlston. Now, now Nick is able to really speak from a sense of authority as someone who claims to have never had sex, He's able to really speak with authority on this topic, which I will, I will. I'll play this next clip.
Speaker 1: And there's something too about what it does when you look at it, when you because people don't realize that it is a fundamentally different experience.
Speaker 2: People don't realize being.
Speaker 1: Involved in intercourse versus watching other people have intercourse.
Speaker 5: And I think that actually does something to you. Tell me, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just stop there for a sec. People don't realize this amazing observation from alleged version in cell Nick Fuentes, He's trying to make this point about like body depersonalization or like disassociation when watching porns like this, like out of body experience because you start associating yourself with people on screen. That's eventually what he starts talking about, right, And but he couches this in saying that, like, people don't realize that this is what this is, you know, different from actual sex, which is really funny because Nick is proudly proclaims that he's never had sex before, so he is in no position to argue at this point.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, that's the other thing. How would you know that it's inherently better than sex, Like.
Speaker 2: Because he's never had I think that he has to assume that because that's the only information he has. But I love his framing of this is like new novel information that no one else has access to, that no one realizes that watching port is different from having sex. Yeah, Tucker's response is just phenomenal at the end of this, because Tucker's like trying trying to coax more and more shit out of him. It's really the only time where he's kind of being a sly interviewer is at this ending porn section. It's not the it's not the are you a fed section. It's not the Daily Wires stuff, it's not the anti Semitism stuff, it's it's specifically the port section. But to explain this like out of body theory that Nick that Nick has here, Unfortunately, Nick gets into trying to explain the Blanchardian theory of trend sexuality towards towards Tucker Carlson, of which I will only play a certain segment of because we don't need to hear that whole thing. But there is a section of this next clip that which we'll get into that as well as take you on kind of a beautiful journey showcasing Tucker's objection to pornography.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, for example, I think Steve Sailor has written about this that there's multiple kinds of transsexuals, and he says a one kind of transsexual is somebody that likes the idea of seeing themselves as a woman's auto ginophilia. Yes, And I think that you know one of the theories for that is you you watch a man having sex with a woman that is in you so much, you kind of achieve an identity with the woman in like a worstic way. You almost identify with the woman, and so there's weird things that happen when you're watching that and having such strong emotional and sexual experiences.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Nick, that's.
Speaker 5: Interesting stuff, Nick.
Speaker 4: I've always been I've sensed for a long time having had a lot of young male employees mentioned porn as a problem. I mean, the big porn companies give visibility to foreign intel services on the.
Speaker 5: Back foot, so that means people know what.
Speaker 4: You're looking at. There's likely video and audio of you watching.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, there's so much I love that Tucker's made. Objection to photography isn't the stuff that Nick's talking about at all, but the idea that it poses a security risk because of foreign intel services.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that they're they're recording everyone masturbating.
Speaker 2: To blackmail every single person on the planet. And he couches us and saying that he's quote not a huge expert on the topic. Yeah, which is really good. But to go back a little bit, the level of projection Nick is doing here with this identifying as a woman in the in the porn thing is simply phenomenal. I mean, especially considering the whole you know, catboys scandal, which I covered on the show like years ago as when I was like a baby, as well as Nick's like alleged trans porn league, which I guess I'll explain to here briefly. This was in twenty twenty two. Nick allegedly was operating a SoC puppet Twitter account when he was banned on Twitter. This this account shared a clip scrolling through Nick Fuentes like analytics, like video analytics, like search of analytics, showing his popularity. And when scrolling through these various tabs, a little section of a tab that that didn't did not get into full view, but you get you saw the bottom of it which looked a lot like a very specific trans femboy porn video on porn hub. People found that video, and after they found the video, you know this, This this post with these analytics was like taken down and this account was believed to be operated by Nick Fuentez. Now, Nick claims that he obviously was not behind this account, that this was some like a groper fan who was trying to set him up for scandal by operating an account that appeared to be Nick's account on Twitter but actually wasn't. I Robert, I will show you a little bit of this analytics video we don't need to see the whole thing. But it's like this, okay, so various various tabs. Look, look at all these tabs. This various, Like when does Jake Lloyd explore what comparing his popularity towards other other like commentators.
Speaker 3: He was comparing his popularity to fucking Jake Lloyd from the Face.
Speaker 2: And Menace from the Phantom Menace.
Speaker 5: You should be beating him, Nick.
Speaker 2: But like web traffic analytics Joe Ken to Google trends and then let's see if I can find it right right here at the top. Yeah, right here at the top. Was scrolling through the tabs on the iPhone. Safari is a a little peorn tab, right yeah. So this this turned into a little, a little mini thing with people thinking that they secretly stumbled across the Knick's porn porn watching habits, of which it would be no surprise that he'd be watching transfenboy porn, especially again considering that he operated a catboy discord channel on his server. But he has staunchly denied this, as you know, as a based Catholic in cell obviously, so both Tucker and Nick believe that porn is a big factor affecting the decline of actual sex and marriage among gen Z. And it's not just a male problem. Nick argues that it has become a quote unquote so destigmatized for women to participate in porn as well, of which he's mostly referring to only fans. Here's a clip of them discuss it only fans.
Speaker 1: And it is completely casual, you know, because you could say that maybe ten years ago, even at the heyday of internet porn, to be in porn, you got to be a porn star, Like that's your life and that's your career, and that's who you are. And it's very shameful with only fans. It's like it's like having a TikTok. It's like here's my link tree, here's my Instagram account, here's my Facebook out, here's my YouTube, and here's.
Speaker 5: My only fans. Why would any of this be legal?
Speaker 1: I think that, well, there's, like you indicated, maybe there's an intelligence benefit to that. Yeah, maybe there's a political benefit to that. I think that, well, why wouldn't you arrest the people who run something like that? They should be if you had a Christian government, or how about government and cares about its people. I mean, is Iron a bigger threat or is only fans? A Ron's not turning my daughters to prostitution, I'm aware.
Speaker 2: Of right, Oh my god, is Iron a bigger threat or is only fans?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the real geopolitical question the wisest minds.
Speaker 2: No, what a what a beautiful mind that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even be able to think of the sentence. Is Iran a bigger threat than only fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like I could never even get myself to a point where where I conjured that thought in my own head.
Speaker 3: We have to ban pornography because it's the Iran of masturbation.
Speaker 2: It's frankly beautiful in order to get their minds so so degraded to even have this thought, it's so alien, man like. Later, Tucker pushes kind of on this point about the need to arrest people who run only fans, while Nick kind of quietly remarks that it's it's really the women or the quote unquote body assets who should be arrested. But Tucker Tucker is pretty firm on no, it's really like the facilitators, people hosting the website or enabling this. But you know, Nick and Nick would be totally fine if women on the platform also get arrested. Man Ah. Again, the insistence that the primary objection or like a causal a causal aspect of why why is this allowed? It's for like intelligence gathering services is simply beautiful? Do you know what else is beautiful? Robert?
Speaker 3: The sponsors of this podcast, they are for putting up with this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, we're back.
Speaker 2: Before this final segment, we will we will transcend the discussion of porn and and just talk more about some of Nick's opinions on on like women, oh good, and other factors beyond porn. For why you know, marriage is a happening? Why aren't people getting married as much anymore? You know, of which both Tucker and Nick think porn is a factor. But there's other factors contributing to this crisis, which Nick and Tucker will will elucidate. Let's hear him out.
Speaker 5: So what are the.
Speaker 4: Other factors that prevent I'm sorry I called you gay, by the way, but I'm always I think I'm just too old or something. I'm like, what, why is anyone married? You tell me why isn't Why an't people married?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, honestly, it's the women, all right, oh, okay, we solve that problem.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, that's it. I think that does it for us, that it could happen here. They got to the bottom of that pretty quickly. Sorry I called you gay, by the way, So no. Now it's time for the wise in selsation, Nick Fuentes to bestow his wisdom pertaining to relationships and marriage, and in his eyes, the main problem seems to be that not just women, but specifically that women are too liberal. Yeah, really breaking new ground there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, that's uh, that's it. That's the problem because then they don't like all of the Nick flintest fans.
Speaker 5: The men are extremely conservative increasingly, the women are extremely liberal. What are they liberal on? What issues?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: What does that mean liberal?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: On on out?
Speaker 1: They're very feminist, like actually extremely feminist. Yeah, I don't believe that, do they? I think they do, really absolutely.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that gender rules are a construct, that none of this is inborn, Like you have to be an idiot to think that they like the idea of it.
Speaker 2: Tucker's delivery. I want to study it more.
Speaker 3: I feel like they sketched some of this out before they did this, because I feel like they're both leading each other to get out statements that they want to say.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it's so crafted here, like they're back and forth exchange is so is so crafted. Every every inflection they have, they're like giving each other these key points to then extrap laid on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's the stuff that's willful, like the claims that well, young men are conservative, which is based on like a shift towards Trump that's partly reversed over the last year or so, but that was not the vast majority of gen Z people, right, Like, it's it's yeah, young people are willing to like try out different things and swing back and forth. But like, it's not it's not the way he's framing it, right, because that's that's the most convenient narrative for the right, that like all of the young men are pulling towards the right, and so the problem is that women are more progressive, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, therefore it has to be liberal women. Yeah, right, No, it's it's a very it's a very convenient excuse to explain actually a complex set of economic problems which are preventing people from feeling comfortable enough to actually start a family and you know, safe enough economically speaking. Nick goes on to complain about, you know, women lying about wanting equality, wanting to work, when really all they want is a quote unquote tough chad quote. The whole political system is based around women never being accountable for any of their choices unquote. This is namely abortion and no false divorce, which Nick spends a while talking about how that has been a significant contributing factor towards ruining this country. How women can enter marriages and leave for whatever reason they want, taking half the money, taking half the stuff, etc. Etc. There's another factor that Nick claims is is contributing to this problem.
Speaker 1: They have a very high estimation of themselves. I think people call it hope flation, their inflation. Yes, their sense of their own looks and sexual value is very inflated.
Speaker 2: I just had to put the wheflation clip in there.
Speaker 3: The hope flation, Yes, Tucker Carlson saying, hope flation. It's truly a moment for us all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, I really want to just displice some of these soundbits into my other episode at random points. Now again, Tucker actually pushes back in some of like the in between sections here, and I'll play some of that pushback later. But you know, way more than the rest of the interview, So specifically, here Tucker is actually pushing back on Nick's kind of resigned blame directed towards women and the quote unquote legal incentive structures that he says are contributing to this. And Tucker responds by saying, even if some of these complaints are true, as believers in the natural patriarchy, isn't it men's role to take responsibility, lead by example, and to fix this behavior in women through marriage.
Speaker 1: But I would say that because I hear this all the time. People say, well, the men need to step up and be better and lead the women easier said than done.
Speaker 5: Go on, you know, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: They're at war with the system, and not even just the system, but also society.
Speaker 2: So this is this is the full like joker piled and sale stuff, is that in order to have an actual relationship with women, men have to enter into con against quote unquote society. Right like this, it is larger. It's larger thing that's influencing women and is making them, you know, depraved and liberal. And Nick argues that even if you find like a nice trad Christian girl, they're gonna be on TikTok. They're gonna be on Instagram and they're going to be quote unquote talking to other women, and through osmosis, they're gonna get influenced by this liberal culture and say, ten, fifteen, twenty years down the line, people will change and they may not be so Christian and trad twenty years into your marriage because of society.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, I mean, I guess that's the argument I expected from him.
Speaker 2: He'll extratholate some of his reasoning here.
Speaker 1: And I think that women as kind of the ultimate conformists, the ultimate enforcers of like social norms. I think eventually the pressure from society kind of gets to them, and a lot of them will go into.
Speaker 4: Depends what husbands they have. I mean, if there's real leadership at home. I don't know a single happily married who's liberal, not one. I know a lot of married women.
Speaker 2: Here's some of the pushback that Tucker is doing now. But yeah, man, this idea of you know, the women as the ultimate conformists is the enforcers of social norms, right, This is like kind of like the long House type stuff. And Tucker's rebuke of that is that in an actual you know, marriage with a conservative man, a strong conservative man, all that behavior will get changed because people will fall into like their natural biological patriarchal roles. But Nick still doesn't buy it. Like he is he is he is an insul at heart. Here's no way that that Tucker's kind of pushback, it's gonna it's gonna turn him on this. Like Nick just hates women entirely. This whole motivation is that due to some sort of like fascist homo erotic like aspect, maybe, but it's it's probably even more complicated than that. I mean, part of the fascist fenboy thing is people who actually aren't even gay but just hate women so much that they end up being gay because that's like the only mode of connection they can even or like physical connection. They can even like muster themselves to do, which I explained in that episode from you know a few years ago when I was a baby. But yeah, this is definitely some stuff at play here, and I mean Nick will always just find new things to complain about in regards to this sort of stuff, like the quote unquote epidemic of simps.
Speaker 4: So like maybe the job is to make a girl happy and like all this nonsense ends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that that could be a bottomless pit too, because my critique I have of the men is, and you're right about this, they enable this behavior.
Speaker 5: Well, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: It's epidemic of simps who and especially with Christians, I've noticed this epidemic of sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's something else.
Speaker 2: Marriage has this bottomless pit. Like I also love.
Speaker 3: The idea that Tucker's like, well, why are men just making women happy? And you know the answer there for Tucker is that people like you are not capable of making other people happy. But Nick can't even consider that because the idea of women being happy is deeply offensive to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I mean Nick says that simp culture, or more specifically, a backlash to simp culture, is why people like Andrew Tate have gotten so popular despite being a quote unquote Muslim polchemist, because Tate is quote putting a women in their place unquote, as opposed to Christian men who are tone policing each other and are worshiping women and worshiping their wives, which Tucker pushes back on a bit by saying that the New Testament commands men to love their wives and that wives respect their husbands. We got only two more at clips left, but I think they are very revealing, all right, as much else needs to be revealed here.
Speaker 4: I do think I've just noticed this that men who stay unmarried for too long become like kind of fragile. There's something about the given take. There's something about living with In fact, I think it's the key to life someone you don't fully understand. That broadens you, that keeps you always thinking, That makes you wiser, more patient, more thoughtful, more self aware, uh, and more flexible.
Speaker 5: And those are all good qualities.
Speaker 4: And the and the absence of that, like in homosexuality, or like men who are single too long, they get very rigid.
Speaker 5: Have you ever noticed this?
Speaker 2: Have you ever noticed this?
Speaker 5: I like things the way I like them, and they just get like no, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. You don't want that really, because that's who you are. Nick.
Speaker 1: I would say that when when you say you don't fully understand women. To me, I feel like women are very simple in terms of you ever lived with one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I haven't lived with them, but I.
Speaker 2: Meant, oh, man, women are really simple. Have you ever lived with one? No?
Speaker 3: It's really funny up until the assuming all gay pe fully the same bit. Tucker's making a good point, which is that like part of what's healthy about relationships is like living with someone who's not like you, right, just like that makes us better people.
Speaker 2: And he's very clearly trying to like like push Nick's buttons here, Yeah, because he knows, he knows, he knows, because Nick's getting called out because yeah, he's this angry, unmarried guy. He's this like yeah, little little unhinged freak. Yeah. Oh and yeah, he's like getting he's absolutely getting called out here. And it's funny that this is the thing out of the out of the entire interview that that that Tucker really tries to harp on. It's it's this married thing, Like he really wants Nick to get married. That's kind of the main thing he's really pushing for by the end of this interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Have you ever lived with one? Well no, no, of course not. It's wild. I mean well, later Nick tries to argue that, you know, it's it's really the men who are complicated, because men have a quote deep can to math and space unquote.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, man, I love my deep connection to math and space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Robert's so good at math and space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really my strong suits math and space. Anyone that knows you, I would say, every man I know is good at math and space.
Speaker 2: Versus you know, women just operate on primal base in course. Yes, Nick says quote men are masters of the universe, women are the universe, which I think is a quote from someone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, god, yeah, you're a real master of the universe, Nick.
Speaker 2: This will be the final clip where Tucker will offer a little bit more pushback towards Nick on some of his views about women and marriage. You've got a pretty clear look into into Nick's an interiority here as well.
Speaker 4: So, but anyway, but what are the point of men want to talk past each other constantly? They don't always know what the other one is saying, and that frustration actually gives way to like great beauty over time. I would say, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I personally find women very frustrated when they are not expressing, and I.
Speaker 5: Just view that as any of it.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: The way I look at is like when you look at your favorite TV shows, right, the Sopranos Breaking Bad, It's like the wife is the villain, because it's like the main character, if the wife could just get out of the way, would be running the show. And that's kind of how I feel like iin rand I agree with her about this. She said that the wife's role is like hero worship. The guy is the hero. The guy is supposed to be the entrepreneur, the conqueror or whatever, and the woman is really supposed to support the man's goals and be in his world.
Speaker 5: And I van that's the well House.
Speaker 4: Thing successful men need is more power worship, more, a hero worship more. You're so great when you get that at work, you don't want that at home. You become an unbeara pray destroys every successful man, which is hubrist, Like you mistake yourself for God. You need someone who's not interested in what you do at all, only interested in you. And that's how you become balanced and wise. That's how you know your own limits.
Speaker 3: That's shockingly good advice from Tucker Carlson, Like this, this is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: This is so beautiful to me. When Tucker Carlson is the voice of reason, it's it's really really scary weak. Yeah, but no, so clearly is next like a closet and gay in cell showing here, well, like, well, Tucker pains pains to explain to Nick why people actually get into a relationships. Yeah, and Nick just can't do it. He starts talking about the Sopranos and fucking breaking bad. That's like the only framework in which you could understand this, because he's never had a real relationship. The wife is the villain, I agree with ein Rand. Yeah, famously well adjusted in the relationship department. Iin Rand, the wife's role is hero worship. And Tucker's like, oh my god, No, that's horrible. Oh no, that's that's what ruins people, that destroys people. It's fascinating. No, yeah, this is a this is a truly fascinating exchange. And it's really telling that this is the thing that Tucker pushes back on, not the anti semitism, but she like kind of tepidly offered Nick advice on how to change his rhetoric to be more appealing, but did not push back on the substance of it, because Tucker is actually just as anti semitic as Nick is. Yeah, but no, this is this is the thing that he that he decided to do, and yeah, like my initial feeling after watching this whole two hour and eighteen minute stream is like this whole stream or this whole episode felt like Tucker was kind of trying to be some sort of mentor figure to Neck or saw that Nick might be the future in some way, like might be the whether whether it's the future of the party or future of like you know, this sort of like commentating class or style, and it kind of wanted to offer a little bit of a guiding light towards someone who I think Tucker does see, as you know, having some obvious issues and saying some nasty things and wanting to kind of write that course in a way or provide Nick a bit of a fresh start to restate some of his views on the biggest right wing platform online, which is which is Tucker's show right now. I guess that's kind of That's kind of all I have on this women in Poorn section. I guess the last thing before we close, there is this question right with people in the GOP who are scared about Nick's Nick's influence at least in the commentating classroom among like interns. Yeah, but specifically scared of it one because of the you know, anti Israel stuff, but also if that's going to hurt them electorally. Right, A lot of people couch this and saying, well, you know, these views aren't popular with the electorate. Republicans are never going to win elections if this Graper thing takes over and that leaves us, you know, people who are against against you know, the rise of fascism and authoritary in kind of a weird spot because I don't think we can really do anything to encourage like the gropperification of the GOP like an accelerationist fashion, but we can kind of let it happen. Yeah, we can choose to just let it happen, or we can choose to kind of stop it in like the twenty seventeen Antifa, you know framework of like trying to prevent this stuff from spreading because it will always lead to bad things. And Yeah, after doing all this research last week and really continuing into this week too, I mean, Trump just gave a statement in support of Talker and saying that he should get the word out about Nick Fuentes. I've continued to be looking at this stuff and can we even stop it though? At this point? Right, like how much of the Antifa project like even succeeded considering where we are now politically right. But no, there certainly is this like internal debate in terms of letting this stuff happen versus trying to actively oppose this like groper takeover of the GOP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't think there's realistically anything that we can do to influence how popular Nick Fuintz is on the right. Like if you just start screaming about how bad and dangerous he is, that's going to convince a lot of people. Oh well, the left hates him. That must mean you know he's our guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Likewise, I don't know. I don't think it's our place. I think it's our place to make sure people know what Nick actually stands for. That if there's some sort of like whitewashing of his character that they attempt to do in order to make this more electorally viable, that people are aware of, like how how unhinged this guy is, I don't think. I don't think the kind of shit Nick is saying here will will do well when exposed to the body politic as a whole, because it's nuts. But that said, like, I don't think you can you're going to scold your way out of this.
Speaker 2: No, No, And I guess part of the education is making sure people have a more full understanding of Nick fuint has his views on women and his uh yeah, and his little conversation on pornography. I think that actually is important because all of these guys are weird little in cell freaks.
Speaker 3: Yes, and people don't like how weird they are when they're confronted with it. No, right, Mostly what they're concerned about is whether or not there are jobs and shit is more or less expensive. They don't want some weirdo telling them that living with women will make them weaker.
Speaker 2: No, even even Tucker doesn't like that. Yeah, well, I think that does it for us today. At it could Happen Here?
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 2: I hope this episode is something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope it's something too.
Speaker 5: Good Night, goodbye. It could Happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media.
Speaker 4: For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website coolzonmedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever
Speaker 5: You listen to podcasts can now find sources for it could Happen Here listed directly in episode descriptions thanks for listen length,