Speaker 1: Some and some guy who's in the NFL right now threw a burrito at me in college.
Speaker 2: Fucking no, I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: I was hammered, pissed, drunk walking back to my house one day and I guess I passed somebody and I shoulder bumped him, probably on accident, and all I remember I remember is getting fucking pelted in the face and a burrito hitting me in the face, and then running up to somebody and kind of getting in their face. Apparently the kid went to Iowa and Andrew Whitworth. He didn't tell me, but the kid played for the Rams. I imagine just keeps that secret for this long instead of a bitch doesn't know. I threw a brit back in.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was a little something. Dude, welcome, are we rolling? Listen?
Speaker 1: We had a bit of a deal. Is that for the oh that when we weren't clapping, just.
Speaker 2: To make sure for blast he gets boss? Is weird about that shit?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Like, just fucking edit it right. Yeah, it's that simple, dude.
Speaker 1: My mouth talking, it picks it up on the thing and then that thing records me splice them together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit's not difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, it's not a rocket science production?
Speaker 2: Is not that hard? What's harder? Bloss? Being a cop or doing the most easy shit in the world? This tell us what is harder? Bloss? For real?
Speaker 4: Like, you know, I would say, I mean, they're clearly different. Yeah, No, I would say being a cop is a little bit harder.
Speaker 2: A little bit harder, a little bit, a little bit harder, a little bit harder than cutting tape. What's harder being a cop? Or watching a franchise?
Speaker 5: Pick a guy that play was D one double a top three pick?
Speaker 2: What's harder to swallow? Oh? See where you're going with that? Super Bowl losers? Oh, you guys don't win the Super Bowl this No, not this year. What are you guys record going to be this year?
Speaker 4: This year?
Speaker 2: Uh? Off the cuff?
Speaker 4: Thirteen and three of the off.
Speaker 2: The cuff, Off the cuff. That didn't look at it for seventeen games this year though, right? Yeah, it's a thirteen or four. Yeah listen, I like that. But also I like Trey Lance, I really do.
Speaker 1: I don't know the kid. I'm sure he's a super town he's way more talented than I am at quarterback. But I just did have to get under your get under your skin, right. We'd love to have Trey Lance here and sit down with us.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes we just like to be a fan and ruffle the old feathers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we like to be a fan and kind of be a hater but not really be here, just ruffle the feathers, Yeah, and like that. This podcast is brought to you by Barsol Sports and Chevrolet, the world's strongest, most advanced Silverado ever.
Speaker 5: This is this truck is dependable, just like the people who drive them. You and a partner with grit determination, anything is possible in this Silverado. It's been bold commanding. This truck turns heads. And the boy Taylor, He's gonna let you know what the Silverado can do.
Speaker 6: You can haul anything, toe anything, and dude, just about anything.
Speaker 2: That's what the Chevy Silverado does. When someone asks you, hey, what's that do? To say anything? Dude? That should be Chevrolet.
Speaker 1: Chevrolet's motto, what can you guys do everything and anything?
Speaker 2: Yes, two words, everything and anything.
Speaker 5: I love that, dude, add an and in their three words, go to a Chevy dealership near you.
Speaker 2: Let him know the boy sent you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I say dealership did I say it right? Okay, Yeah, go to a Chevy dealership near you and let him know the boy sent you, We sent you. And this podcast, it's just the boys. We're gonna be recapping all this stuff. We're gonna have a lot of fun today. I have no clue with Alex at the store. For us, it is a little hot. Yeah, the generator went out, Taylor and I show up the first. Now I'll take that back because I said probably one forty five. But in my in my famis probably to show up to do the pod. Sounds like we got the media at one. Yeah, well it'll probably be.
Speaker 2: Sure you put it insurance in there. Yeah, probably one. You didn't say one. We're talking on forty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, in my fantasy world of thinking that we do the pott too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, roll.
Speaker 5: I remember talking to you on the phone. I was like, all the boys already's on his way. It's gonna be great. So you could hear me in my truck, yeah, because in the trucks I'm pulling in, it's like one fifty seven, fifty eight. I'm like, I'm gonna go show up at two. I'm gonna show the boys the jacket's gonna show them the new gear.
Speaker 2: And we got new helmets.
Speaker 5: Walk in and no one nothing is on nothing, No one's talking. Nope, And apparently the generator goes out. Who who would you put that on? If you had to put that on anyone? Jack, no question about it. I think Jack too. Yeah, I think Jack too. Yep, because Jack, he's been going to booth booth club Ye, shout out, shout out, and he probably thought. He probably thought, dragging the old generator out there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna need the ship. He probably think.
Speaker 5: He probably thought, I'm getting a little stronger. Yeah, it's like no, Jack, it's just light out a gas stronger.
Speaker 2: Physically or stronger most oh physically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're paying off for me.
Speaker 2: Now it's you. I'm dragging this thing out here and runs out.
Speaker 1: If there's no slosh, there needs to be schlop. Yeah, that's the gas moving around.
Speaker 5: So Jack, we needed to use you as the blame game so that way we could go into that bit and have a little fun. But also Jack, I do believe that is your fault, the whole hearted bite.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd love to get front. Now Jack has a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Now you and I think you're distracted I think you're distracted.
Speaker 1: I think you're a booth camp. You're a booth camp, working out all the time, distracted. All right, we came here, dude. You were a supple, supple, little tiny nugget when we got a hold of you. Dude, you need you had hardly any hair on your and you were a strawny You are a strawny little biscuit, dude. And when I do, I prehew that oven to four fifty, and I put your ass in there for fucking fifteen to twenty minutes, and I wait until you were golden brown, and then I pulled you out and I put some honey on you. And now that you're ready to be eating, dude, you want to go and do all this other shit. Get a girlfriend, a beautiful girlfriend, I might add, and you don't want to remember gas.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's sitting there, you know, he's sitting there like because they're not in a relationship. He's like, God, he's so uncomfortable, dude, Let's give him a minute to talk.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's there to talk about? I guess what do you mean? How about where do I start? When I start? Yeah, how's some fucking conviction? Your boys?
Speaker 5: Dude, I might have put you in the oven for fifteen or twenty minutes for you to sit here and stumble on your goddamn words, no offense.
Speaker 2: God, the guy who we haven't still looked at me. Please don't look at me. Please don't look at me. And you're gonna continue, yep, shitting on my parade. Right.
Speaker 7: So I'm confused where where I've been, coming from where I've been?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you something, Jack.
Speaker 5: Will you see the angle that these fucking cameras are at right now?
Speaker 2: They're pointed this way, buddy, Hey, a lot of love voices, a lot of point no pointed this way. So if I want to be here or not, I will or I won't. Right, George Kittle did a great job. Did George kill do a great job? He did a phenomenal the best tight ends in the league. He is here, Here's boss.
Speaker 5: That's the thing is mouth the second fucking the fuzz back.
Speaker 2: There, dude, keeping us correct? So do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Are you talking to somebody right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it mutually exclusive? He guys? Are you would you be upset if she was also talking to somebody else? Uh? Probably? Yeah? Are you making a DTR right here. No, no, no, maybe because she might listen. Does she listen? She don't listen. I don't think she listens. But I'm sure this will. I'll have boss.
Speaker 1: I'll have boss sink this clip up d an element DM her. I'm gonna slide in her DMS and be like, watch this clip because.
Speaker 2: We gotta let who you want to know how your boy feels about you. This is it right here.
Speaker 5: We gotta let Sean know that we gave him a little booth can't plug. Yeah, And so he's gonna watch and then I'm sure he'll tell her whatever happens, We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 7: What's her For her sake, I'm not gonna put her out there like that smooth. I think that's respectable smooth.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jake, trying to stay like undergrade. I know, I'm not trying to keep all them options open. Dude, you're trying to have your cake and eat it too. I'll just try Who's Michelle Ryan? Don't pigeonhole yourself in that there is Who's Michelle Ryan?
Speaker 2: The picture that.
Speaker 5: They sent in the group chat the other day, Alex posted the thing that said, hey, anybody wants to put videos.
Speaker 2: We're gonna now do like the boys are gonna answer your videos.
Speaker 5: Any questions, comments, you guys want to talk about dropping the inbox and let us know.
Speaker 2: He gave him a little drop box link. Sure, And what's her last name? Rachelle? What Rachelle? Is that her stage name or is that her real name? Rachelle? Ryan comes in and says, what kind of videos are we talking? Boys?
Speaker 1: Imagine she's just going to town and asking us a question.
Speaker 2: The speed that I ran to the drop box.
Speaker 9: After that, just hey, hey, hey, after this, after we're doing with this podcast, Jack, I want you to go and buy all these guys except for Garrett, to beer do because they just changed the subject so well.
Speaker 1: That did such a good job of fucking transitioning. Did you feel a little tension from what it's Oh, what it feels like is as you you know, you got a tattoo. You got a tattoo, right, he's gott Taylor's place.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it seems like you guys had you guys are building. You guys had something going, some momentum, and it seems like it stopped a little bit and you've been kind of off the radar, and he hasn't heard from you because there's a lot of yelling back and forth. I felt like there's a lot of emotions we're looking for, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I felt like, right here, we're gonna bring We're gonna bring it all to the day.
Speaker 7: Feel like this is coming from a different play.
Speaker 2: I care about you. So you're you're reacting. Huh, I say you were reacting to what I'm saying. It seems like I'm saying it seems like you guys just ultimately so Yeah, but he's right.
Speaker 7: He there's one we're in Florida with his a c L surgery. He don't get me actually know it was my bir.
Speaker 2: He's talking, he's talking the origination of this friendship, and he's.
Speaker 7: Talking about the whole biscuit thing, putting me in the oven. He gave me a little pump up talk, was like you got to get in the Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know that I actually the oven, he said, Honey, I didn't know with this dude, I'm pointing at girls.
Speaker 1: See her, get her no problem, see her, get her no problem. See her you don't want her, but you get no problem. That's how you do X Y and Z.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, because the way he came at you with talking about busting with the boys, I'm thinking, okay, Jack, what's behind the old layer over there?
Speaker 1: Here's what I think, Here's here's the thing up in there. I think he when you get back in the corner, fight or flight hits and the boy, bless his heart, hit that fight way faster hit that flight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he goes where the have you been? And you know what I said to myself inside proud of him up and said like when he.
Speaker 1: Started coming at me, I was like, now I gotta raise my voice because I gotta feel like, you know, we got to equal out what's going on here, because now he's pushing buttons.
Speaker 2: But in my in my chesticle, I was.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know, you know, it sounds like you're doing well. It sounds confidence is a huge thing on you.
Speaker 2: Confidence looks good on you, Jack.
Speaker 7: I don't have any beers, but I do have two things for you guys, actual actual presence.
Speaker 2: So this has been a.
Speaker 7: Weird exchange, but I think it's coming back to you're good.
Speaker 2: So after the five, I got some thing Strell in the card blame him for the generator, get gifts out of it. That's how that works.
Speaker 1: Treat him like dirt, stick to you like my dude. That's the old saying. That's what that's what you' that's what we do. I appreciate that Jack's here, as everybody now knows he's he's on the bus. He's talking to somebody, but not enough to say their name. So go and slide those.
Speaker 2: Dms to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Uh, boss. The NFL draft happened this past weekend. Lots of stuff, but let's start with you.
Speaker 2: Let's with you. Oh never mind?
Speaker 5: Has it been to since the Chevy and it's already we gotta go since the end of the Chevy reas ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Blockfolio it's a busting with the boys.
Speaker 10: Ad Blockfolio is the world's most popular mobile app for cryptocurrency tracking and trading. Build your portfolio and follow the prices of more than a hundred thousand coins ten thousand coins.
Speaker 6: Drop a zero never mind, get a phone notification updated directly from the projects you care Projects you care about, got the font, buy and sell bitcoin, ethermtheum.
Speaker 1: Dosh coin, which I heard was a joke which is hilarious that's ironically worked out and top other.
Speaker 2: And other top two kits.
Speaker 5: Fee.
Speaker 2: Let me finish and.
Speaker 1: Get free coin with with every trade over ten dollars. I don't know if that's ten coins or just ten regular dollars. Visit the app store and download Blockfolio for free today. The NFL Draft is coming up. A ka already happened, Typo Alex and NFL players continue to invest in Crypto. Panthers offense lineman russell O Kung became the first NFL player to be paid in bitcoin this past season. Blockfolio investing for the crypto generation.
Speaker 2: Overall, that was solid. I enjoyed that. Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not the best reader, hey, but I feel I'm proud of all those as.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of.
Speaker 1: Every single one I read there, even the ones that weren't on the paper and I read, I'm proud of those ones there.
Speaker 2: And did you see where first overall pick Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we should tell people why the alarm went off and the new thing we just yeah, let's do it. So a new thing we've decided to do is we usually film our podcast and then do the ads, but we thought, why not just put him in regularly. So when when Bloss sounds the alarm, boss, will you hit me with the alarm real quick? When he sounds the alarm, we have to stop everything we're doing and say the ad why because you guys listen, Your listens become checks, checks, become keeping this bust alive. You like the lights in my face. You see how I'm sweating. Can't afford a C. That's the alarm. Can't afford a C yet. But hopefully if you guys.
Speaker 2: Keep listening because you're sweating over you know what it is.
Speaker 1: This is the sweat of a dad proud of his son. I can't get over Jack, dude, I'm fucking proud of his ass.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you.
Speaker 5: You look like Jelly Rolls sitting over there on Like God, damn, Jelly was the leading dude.
Speaker 1: We had to wash that thing down. We actually bought a new couch after he left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. We took him.
Speaker 1: She soaked clue leather. You would have thought right, NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 5: Trevor Lawrence was gonna say, did you see he got his like signing bonus and in crypto.
Speaker 2: And then like twenty two million dollars too. What was this? I think it was the theoryum too. What is that? What is that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: We got to figure out I'm figure that cryptocurrency because I feel like we're gonna be left behind som I look at my paper dollars and I'm like, this is bullshit. Yeah, I'm living in the past. There's a lot of beavers and pelts now and.
Speaker 5: Ship being guys that have serious anxiety with fomo. Like when we when people talk about the doge coin taking off and the crypto stuff happening, I get a lot of fears. I know, yeah, yeah, like I am missing out on this one.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Granted, I don't know if somebody put five dollars in the their portfolio and they they you know, moved it up to fifteen dollars and they're just tweeting away talking about to the moon.
Speaker 2: Probably probably that's what's happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I get a lot of FOMO because I think everybody's out there getting rich right now. Everyone's making now yeahs on their bank accounts looking like assholes. Yeah, we're stuck on the US dollar, but I am not. I now have blockfolio, I downloaded the app. I'm in I'm in some you know, don't trust me. I'm not a financial guy. I'm in Doge, I'm in ethereum and I'm in a little big one. I'm in the big three that they stayed in the A Yeah, yeah, absolutely, g d right, have you downloaded blockfolio?
Speaker 2: I have downloaded block the whole thing. Boys. You guys have blockfolio? Yes, you do you boys.
Speaker 1: One thing that you did that gave me FuMB that I'm now on is pen stock.
Speaker 2: You're in. I'm not in in. I'm out a buy. I love it.
Speaker 1: If the stock goes under a certain amount, then I'll buy because I check every time and see if you're in yet. No, it's afty. What's that at right now? What's what's pen penstock at right now?
Speaker 11: I can look it up.
Speaker 2: But back to the Trevor Lawrence thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty two point six twenty two point six million dollars in ethereum.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, bitcoin and ethereum. So is that with that? All all of that?
Speaker 5: Hey, we told you not to put question marks on the teleprompterri goddamn it, all of it? Yo, Look, uh investment with bockfolio. He's with blockfolio. Of course, he is the best app in the market.
Speaker 1: I love it, dude, that pens around ninety bucks right now, but we need that to drop ten more dollars.
Speaker 2: So you're you're willing to say what your buy is at?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, he kind of just didn't you take the ninety subtracted ten and that makes around eighty around it? All right, give it, give it a take, and then we need that fucker to go up, dude, eighty and then one seventy.
Speaker 2: Like Dave said, gets that, like Dave said, buy the dips. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't want to go too much into it, but when that video came out of David, the way he handled it, it's just how you wish everyone would handle their stuff, right, Yeah, I am so confidence and like the so what I fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him, And like, I get a little weird. I've gotten older, like you gotta get a little kinky in the edge.
Speaker 1: I showed the tailing kind of like, hey, I want to hoping this will spark something with her, hope and she'll look at that and go I could get choked, you know on yeah.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She wasn't into it, which is unfortunate for the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: But you're like, oh man, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Try anything twice, right, babe. Yeah, She's like.
Speaker 5: She's like, oh my gosh, it's insane. You're like, yeah, yeah, hit up with the question, Yeah, what is sick?
Speaker 2: Which one are we talking about?
Speaker 11: Her?
Speaker 1: Long story short, the boys taking an l on that one.
Speaker 5: And then he said then he said by the dip, he said, pens going down because of my sex tape, but by the day and guess who did me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Trevor Lawrence. Uh yeah, we are the worst podcast ever.
Speaker 4: Dar.
Speaker 2: We can't keep track of nothing.
Speaker 1: I know your point six million dollars whatever it was, and just uh bitcoin and ethereum. That's pretty damn cool that he did that. I'm now, I'm not sure my thing. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: My thing was this.
Speaker 5: So they've talked about it as far as an investment, right, and also bitcoin becoming the new dollar. My question is, is is okay if it becomes If if bitcoin happens to be the future dollar, right and everybody starts getting in the bitcoin, doesn't that diminish the riches you have in dollars?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I don't know, And what do you mean, like if it becomes a new dollar, like okay, I'll give you by the time it gets to where it is like all right, I'll give you point five bitcoin and I'll buy that car off of you. Yep, And that's what. Now, what you're paying, that's your new that's the new dollar. If the dollar's gone, then what's the matter If it's that sixty one thousand dollars?
Speaker 12: Now you're right because you shouldn't look at I'm a super rookie in this, but you shouldn't be looking at what bitcoin is worth in dollars. You should understand that it's its own currency and there's a finite amount of it, so they're not making any more of it. So having it creates scarcity in the market. And I feel like you just glazed over our that's.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my listener's will. If Will's mouth open, that's.
Speaker 5: How you digest. It's funnel through his mouth. There's only so much pin in the world, like there's only so.
Speaker 12: Much gold in the world, or diamonds in the world or something, and so because of that, there's scarcity, and so the value goes up on it.
Speaker 1: Here's what I don't understand. If you said, there's there's no more of it, Like why do people mine bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: If they figure out these algorithm algorithms, how they mine.
Speaker 2: Bid on anymore?
Speaker 12: And from my understanding, uh huh, I think I think the mining days of bitcoin are over, which is why you've seen all these other bitcoins sprout up. I'm gonna get dragged by somebody if you know what this is, please actually correct me, because I don't.
Speaker 5: Know what we will love that somebody on to call somebody in. They explained some big coins thing I want to know about. I don't understand NFT at all. It's like, can we take certain clips of our pod and make it into an n f T.
Speaker 2: We played the highlight tailor made of me? Can that be an n f T?
Speaker 1: Can sell that for as much as people would buy it for? I was gonna put a number on it, but you know what, I didn't take anything at this point, you know, as long as it's in bitcoin or dose coin or etherism.
Speaker 7: Hey, I got some one of my friends and yes, remain anonymous, but he just got signed with blockfolio and he just purchased the largest n f T purchase to date right now, and what's the largest purchase to date, it's like two hundred and thirty thousand some dollars for this n FT.
Speaker 2: The non fund look it up and see who bought it. They wont know who it is. It six for old Dominion.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 1: And what So what I don't understand is like, let's say you took the outback ball the clown hit right, the clowny hit. You can I can take that turn it into an NFT. This is me turning it into it, and I can shin it out there boscos I want to buy that for one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You buy that.
Speaker 1: But ESPN NFL network clowning. Anybody can go and put that on their social media on the network and that's fine, but you own the clip, but the everybody else instill.
Speaker 5: So what Mark Cuban said to the people who were talking about trading cards was yeah, you can go and print out that same picture on Google and cut it out and you can pretend that you're thinking, or they can tweet it as a picture, but you still have the only card.
Speaker 12: Looking at it as just like think about it as art. So like the Mona Lisa, we all know what that looks like. Because you can google it and see what it is. But the actual original that's in wherever that is, the louver, wherever that's worth, whatever it's.
Speaker 2: It's a way better. But it's a way better. Example.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if it's digital, there's no fucking difference between me only versus NFT and Google, right, So why would you buy it? Like the digital part can't it? The digital mona Lisa can't hang on your wall? Well, it does have the actual paints on the canvas, and people out here laughing at us and whatever, go ahead, But this is the majority.
Speaker 2: I feel like of this, I feel like the world is everybody that everybody else is.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start my NFTs bustle with the boys, is gonna start my hands you heard it here first.
Speaker 2: We don't know how that's evening it. We don't even know.
Speaker 1: We had to go find like a twelve year old kid that only fucking is like ray Man, dude, who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he just said, oh, he puts his fucking glasses.
Speaker 5: Up every six seconds, his knuckles the old way, like, oh, you guys need me to do some NFTs, I'm on it, and starts fucking going dude, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, fucking get in there. Joey, whatever your name is, his name wouldn't be Joey.
Speaker 5: I'm glad we talked about this, so I'm glad I heard you talk about it too, because sometimes you feel like you're the only one.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know, when you have fomo, like when you're in college and like all the boys go out or whatever and you don't get the invite for whatever reason. Maybe something happen, maybe you upset somebody. You don't talk to that upset feeling. You don't talk to people and say, oh, man, I really wish the boys invited me out, like and that makes you have more fomo.
Speaker 2: I feel like my.
Speaker 1: Fomo with NFT and bit coin and ether and dog doge coin, I have kind of diminished a little bit because I'm seeing a room with my friends and we're all confused, you know, and that's nice. That's nice to have comfort in my confusion. You know what I'm saying, Ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 5: As they say, good energy, good energy.
Speaker 2: To the boards. I love that, dude. The draft.
Speaker 1: The next pick after Trevor Lawrence was Zach Wilson correct from b YU. Have you guys seen the video of Zach Wilson and like, not Justin Jefferson, but Jamar Chase, like they're doing a video, they're scanning all the players that are there for the draft, and like gets it, Jamar.
Speaker 2: It's like Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: And then Zach Wilson's does a handstid he like does this, like he just does a quick little like I love you or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's I love you, Right, I have no clue. So what is that?
Speaker 1: What backward mean I hate you? Oh that's rock On, that's Shaka, I love you, I.
Speaker 5: Love you, you love I Is that what it is when it's backwards? So he's so he does this and then literally you can see Zach Wilson like this.
Speaker 1: He thought to himself, this is in Brickham, Young, they put the kid in the box and he was just there.
Speaker 2: Dude, Corey Levin.
Speaker 4: Is with the k.
Speaker 2: Well, this is in Brickham. I can't be associated with a wild dude behind them.
Speaker 1: He does get like fucking pulled back by it. But other than that, I know nothing about them. So congratulations on being the second overall pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and having a good, uh viral moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a huge viral moment, dude, And then the Niners pick Trey Lance all the time.
Speaker 2: Well you're up, baby, let's see.
Speaker 5: Hey, this episode is also brought to you by free Fly Brands and this clothing all the time. And there aren't too many that I can actually say that I love to wear on a consistent basis.
Speaker 2: Distantly, there is one brand that is so.
Speaker 5: Ridiculously comfortable and it's become my go to for the past year and a half. Yep, free Fly makes performance clothing made from buttery soft bamboo, and it literally feels like buttery soft bamboo clothing warm.
Speaker 2: Butter it feels like Taylor's bits Can said.
Speaker 5: He's talking about where you warm them but in the oven yea and they come out so fluffy and soft.
Speaker 2: It's literally a Jack. You're talking about Jack? Yeah, but you put Jack and the ovem.
Speaker 5: But if it's your analogy, I recently tried there it says insert favorite product here.
Speaker 2: But here's what I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna say, go to the site.
Speaker 5: Scroll down when you find the long sleeve tea that is the camouflage one that is my favorite piece of clothing.
Speaker 1: Could have just said the camouflage one and kept going, But keep going what do you mean? You said, I hear, and you said insert favorite product, and then you said you could have said the cameo t one on the website, but instead you said, hey, I'm gonna stop there. Instead I'm gonna say you go to the website and then you scroll down and then you go the camera long sleeve T shirt, when you could have just said camel long sleeve T shirt and then it would have been but go.
Speaker 5: And I have to say that T shirt is the best, dude. The very Flies got things, got a nice little cameo had to go with it. Their clothes are the best. Go check it out, whether you're inside, outside, hitting the gym, lounging around the house.
Speaker 2: The ship is legit.
Speaker 5: On top of being super comfortable, free Flies bamboo clothing has ups some protection, wakes away moisture, and doesn't hold over one of those right now, dude, I'm telling you, and it works because my pit I pit hard. You do my right more than my left, I know. But in my free fly one zero my left and only a little cue. They tries to fight. Yeah, and free Fly is waking that ship away. It's insane. You can get twenty percent off when you visit FreeFly apparel dot com slash bussing again the free fly apparel dot com slash bussing.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was so good. That was a good one. I really like your energy of the entire time and with this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I do see your pits sometimes and when you're wearing a light gray shirt's very obvious. But when I see you in Firefly, I'm like, Wow, he must be as cool.
Speaker 2: As a cucumber. Right now, you know what I'm thinking now? Free Fly? Free fly. Firefly is the thing that helps you know what I'm thinking now, free Fly.
Speaker 5: That you've noticed in the past, and you've not ever really said that. You're just like, man, he's really pitt Like why would he think it's just me and Charles here?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: And then and then now you're thinking, I'm glad you read this Stteries, so now I can tell him. Yeah, it took us this long to get here. It's been seven months. Yeah, you know, I wanted to say something before it, but I just couldn't.
Speaker 2: Seven months ago, Yeah, it was tough. It was tough to here. What was it were you at my house? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was November. Okay, you're doing the math in your head. Yeah seven months.
Speaker 2: Oh here's the video.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, this is uh poor Zach Wilson saveing Tom Cruise. Oh fuck oh yeah that's.
Speaker 2: He looks like a TikToker.
Speaker 1: Just to fin I want like I said, I can't at Trey L. I was joking Tray, but I'm also joking Zach.
Speaker 2: I would love to have you, yeah here, we can't help. Like, we like to have a good time.
Speaker 1: And if you're upset by this, well then maybe we don't want to have you on here.
Speaker 5: Right Like if you're said about that kind of thing, if you have a sense of humor and can laugh at that as well, we'd love to have you on the buble.
Speaker 1: Well, based on if I were to just judge somebody off a video, maybe he had a smelling salt, Maybe he had a taste with sobby in his mouth or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe that's why he made that face. Yeah, but I don't know. After that, maybe we give him a chance to explain himself. I'd left for him to come on. Yeah maybe it quick, just come on and just explain that and leave.
Speaker 1: If that, Yeah, coming to Asheville, get off the fly, come right here. So the thing was like, actually it's some Mo Sabbi and then he gets back on the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Sobby was cleaning it out. I had some shrimp cocktail at Saint Elmo's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually Sat Elmo was that sham cocktail does hit crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, Sam Fran Trey Lance bloss your take. You're saying thirteen and four The Niners are gonna go thirteen and four this year?
Speaker 2: Is Jimmy Garoppolo the quarterback? Or is Trey Lance the quarterback?
Speaker 4: Jimmy Garoppolo is the quarterback? And by when until when until the trade?
Speaker 2: Daanline? Oh, you're saying Jimmy gropol is canna get traded.
Speaker 4: I can see it happening. Do I want it to happen? No, because we've proven that we could win with Jimmy Garoppolo. He's taken us to a super Bowl. I think he could do it again if he stays healthy. Our team's ready to win and it'd be.
Speaker 2: A perfect Blossoms like he's on the pod.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Portray Lance to just learn under Jimmy the same way Patrick Mahomes did against Alex Smith.
Speaker 5: Or Jimmy Garoppolo do with Tom Tom Brady that's a nice little comparison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, play, I'm not upset with that. I think the forty nineers have one of the coolest uniforms in the league too, by the way, That's how I judge most teams. Yeah, the fucking are sec dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're red with the gold. And it's a nice red too, you know what, It's like, a darker red.
Speaker 4: You know what's cool being in that stadium and seeing five time Super Bowl champions?
Speaker 2: All right, Like, relax, okay, boy, we're talking about other ship now. You know what's cool about that? Yeah, seeing the five banners across super Bowl champion.
Speaker 1: Gives me chills every single time to see them gives me chills, all right, Like, okay, be a Patriots fan seeing the sixth man.
Speaker 4: That's what I was referencing towards, because let me tell you something, you haven't lived until you've been in that stadium, stadium and you've seen those five banners.
Speaker 5: When that stadium and seeing one extra and we asked him a question and we were going about.
Speaker 2: To move on. This is this is too fucking good.
Speaker 5: I gotta let them know the feeling I get when I fucking walk in that place. Dude, But the red it's better than like like the like the Atlanta Falcons kind of red.
Speaker 2: It's like a brighter red.
Speaker 1: Better you better, tad lightly. I mean, he just didn't draft a linebacker.
Speaker 2: That's true. That is true. We love the Falcon red. Hell, the shirt decides to go from black to red, we'd love the amazing Why would they?
Speaker 5: Who else didn't think that's a great uniform?
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Atlanta Falcons, they did a great Uh, the Kyle Pits, I feel first off, I feel bad for Kyle Pits because.
Speaker 2: The guy there before the draft.
Speaker 1: Literally, if I never watch football in my life and I heard about what they were saying about Kyle Pits.
Speaker 2: If he's not a Hall of Famer after this year.
Speaker 5: He's a ball, Yeah, I see what you're saying. The expectation that they're writing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, I've not seen a wide receiver or a tight end grade this good in the last forty years.
Speaker 2: That is tough. Man, Are you kidding me? Everybody who's pretty much saying, oh they got cow Pits, they can do away with Julio Jojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Which if you're hey, one man's trash, there is another man's treasure. I love to have Julio here, Julio and Nashville be rock em soccam robots.
Speaker 2: Dude, I would love it. Could you imagine love it? Hey?
Speaker 1: The feeling I would get walking to the stadium and seeing a J Brown and Julio would be equivalent to bloss seeing those five.
Speaker 2: That to me, that would how I probably could imagine how it feels. You know what I'm saying. If I'm lighting up and it's if we at Julio, I don't even have to pass.
Speaker 5: That balls out too damn pass You're gonna You're gonna just start passing and watch him run around. Hey, he's doing great, Good luck, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, that would be fucking sick. Talk about putting all your pressure on somebody. Cincinnati Bengals after Joe Burrow one overall, they think to themselves, guy got sacked fifty six times. Let's get himself some help. And that helped came in the form of a wide receiver, which I'm not upset about. Apparently he wanted. He went out and said I want Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was his teammate the year before.
Speaker 1: That was his teammate the year before and sometimes the best way to help your past pro is that wide receivers that.
Speaker 2: Can get open. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have good wide receivers, guys that get open real fast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes takes a little press round. How fun is that too?
Speaker 5: Like anytime you're like going through the draft process, like there's a party that hopes you're on the same team as your boys that you're going to the process, yeah, or the guys in the next year that's like, oh, hey, how's the how's the league, Like what's it like? Blah bah blah, Like there's a party that's like, man, I hope they come to the team right right, But that's pretty dope that they get the draft somebody that he wanted to be on the Bengals like throwing to the same receiver.
Speaker 1: Well, same with a Trevor Lawrence and that kid they're running back. The running back for Clemson also got drafted with the Jacksonville Jaguars in the first round.
Speaker 2: It's like a theme. What do you mean? Like a theme? What? But I saw a headline?
Speaker 5: I know, like a like a theme across the draft, like especially in the first round, like quarterbacks getting paired up with like an old receiver. Oh really yeah, yeah, I think they pointed it out. But did the Jamar kid that he plays in your year? No, he opted out in that nuts, dude. Like so somebody actually texted me about that and going top five?
Speaker 2: Good for him?
Speaker 1: Like, dude, honestly, I got a text from one of my buddies. Uh, you know, he won't mind if I say his name, Chris Arnold. Chris Arnold texted me and said something about like, why would you a guy opt.
Speaker 2: Out of twenty twenty blah blah?
Speaker 1: And at first I was like, Okay, yeah, I get it. You want to be with the boys, you want to play ball. Yeah, but if you're gonna be a first round draft pick. This is where I always say I would have left early. If I had had to do it again, I would have left as should. I would have tried to leave as Roychard sophomore. But these guys, these take a year off your body, you get to train, get healthy, and you're still.
Speaker 2: A top five pick. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Good for Jamar Chase, Yeah, being that much of a stud to be able to do that, right, I know. I think the linebacker from Penn State. He also did the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, was that Michael Parsons.
Speaker 5: Michael Parsons, who's the Dallas by the way, got two backers is high Michael Parsons And uh was it Jabril Cox from LSU. He's an l U player really, but they got two picks high and they got Jalen Smith and then Layton uh uh l Ve Layton vander esk.
Speaker 1: All your Cowboys. Yeah, the Cowboys drafted another linebackers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two in the top three rounds.
Speaker 5: I think Jabrill Cox won the third film to the third round or maybe four, which is which is either while.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of linebackers in the first round you were saying, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Know you were like two guys had like top first round grades or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but there's there's like there's like a couple in there. And it really was only Micah for the most part. But in those uh those mock drafts and stuff to where it wasn't as inside backer heavy as it was actually on draft night the other night.
Speaker 2: That kid from Tulsa looks like an absolute house dude, right, how big is he? He's like six sixty or two fifties.
Speaker 1: He's a white Dante high tower collinsaving Collins, did you did you hear the phone call of him? I believe it was him. Who do you get drafted by? I think he might be mixed to just white.
Speaker 2: Light skin down to house.
Speaker 1: That sounds yeah, I'm sorry for upsetting you so much, right there, Cardinals.
Speaker 2: So he calls the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: He's on the phone with the GM and he's like, he says some intense ship like we're gonna get such We're gonna uh, we're gonna kill everybody, kill everybody. We're killing everyone, like we're gonna get a bring.
Speaker 2: So fucking big. It's in the FM your fucking finger.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure the GM is like on the phone with him, like thank god I picked this.
Speaker 2: Guy, Like what's that? What's the replacements?
Speaker 1: He's like, kill, kill the quarterback, kill the running back, kill everybody, Like that's that fucking kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the PFT tweets out, like imagine getting to say this, like to your boss at your job, we're gonna kill ever, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Kill everyone, and not get fired immediately and have to go to a psychiatric board. Good for that kid, He's a house dude. Six sixty Chris Arnold also had Another nugget during the draft is our draft expert.
Speaker 5: By the way, he's our draft expert. He actually was really good. He's solid, he's into it.
Speaker 2: But he did make one mistake.
Speaker 1: He told Will he should get up to two fifty and I just can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little like they stick out this. We're not gonna get long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah you get that pair body, dude, you kind of just fucking put it out to the sign. Yeah, run stopper, dude, fucking you're gonna pluck up a gap, dumper, dumper, first down only, backed up or go line situations.
Speaker 2: Five million year dude, It's all yours. Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 5: Take That was a fast twelve minutes Barstool Sports in sixty seconds, a brand new season unlocked, the promise of adventure ahead, an endless Stoke.
Speaker 1: It's a Stoke on the horizon, now on sale, own it all with kon Pass.
Speaker 2: No no, no, Hey, icon Pass said, this episode is brought to you by icon Pass. This episode is brought to you by icon Pass.
Speaker 1: Is not keon Pass, it's a icon It's a keon I thought you don't say icon Okay, a keon Pass icon Pass own the season, own the stories own the Stoke. With pass options starting at only three ninety nine adult and exclusive spring savings, there's an adventure for every type of rider, both new to the mountain and longtime shredder that lock in the twenty one twenty two season with of the two hundred dollars savings on child passes up to one hundred dollars in renewal discounts time to renew.
Speaker 2: Make sure you do that next year.
Speaker 5: Get there then, well, it sounds like if you buy the pass and then you go to renew the pass, it costs you less than originally buying the pass up two hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars up two one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: So if you were doing three ninety nine, smack that baby down, you're now at two ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Unlock access to.
Speaker 1: More than forty unique icon Pass destinations. From the second you score your pass and stake your claim to the twenty one twenty two season, you've got an entire season of sweet stuff to look forward to. Explore pass options at iconpass dot com.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what decon pass. Yeah, besides the beginning, you say I get nervous.
Speaker 1: Or we're having a good time, We're talking. I keep looking over at Jack and smiling. But then I then you go into it. My heart starts patterning over the back half. You got a little more serious of your voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you start to do this a little bit like you're on the radio. Now.
Speaker 1: It feels pretty good to do that. It looks like a Romans, the next one on our list. Looks like we have a little sneak preview.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of words. See you in twelve minutes, I see you in twelve minutes Romans. Oh better than I thought it would. But yeah, dude, that it's killer.
Speaker 1: It was a killer, A little fucking giggle box dude. But then we before we go to the next thing, Alex is trying to move us along, which he which he should, because we've been lingering quite a bit.
Speaker 5: Uh the Titans, we're going through the draft one by one by one, and at.
Speaker 2: Sixty oh my god, we'll imagine if you gained that much.
Speaker 1: Wait, well, anyway, the Titans took uh what Caleb Farley? Okay, that's his name, Caleb Farley. Don't wait, I have to stick on my head.
Speaker 2: Okay. He's like he's his mouth open, dude, breathing on me, like what you here? You said, dude? He brought me U.
Speaker 5: Brought me back memories of Chris Parley. Just started thinking in my head about Chris Parley.
Speaker 1: Just playing back Black Sheep in your head dude the whole time. Uh, Caleb Farley, apparently the kids had back problems. I don't know anything about his issues, and I don't will not speak to him because Verybone would get really mad if I did that. But the experts say, when he's healthy, these are his words. When he's healthy, he's the best corner on film.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Being six three two o five having the ability to move at that size.
Speaker 2: Sounds pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You could easily go. You could do the NFL network stuff, Bro, I.
Speaker 1: Could take Richison job tomorrow. That's a nice segue into a shout.
Speaker 2: I see what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Shout o rich shout our Richison for a I mean, I guess we're shouting him out but disrespecting us again.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's look, let's know what he said real quick. Let's play it. Dylan rad just.
Speaker 8: To Dylan Raden, when when Taylor Lawan says to come on Busting with the Boy podcast, there's no engine in the bus, it's a buss.
Speaker 2: Without an engine. It's a bus with a podcast.
Speaker 6: There's no engine, get an engine and just heads up to the shot.
Speaker 2: Just dies on the hill for the engine.
Speaker 1: Thing like you think brings up to me since the beginning we got we got on this bus. Yeah, and and the fact that he elevates his voice. And for Dylan rad News, when Taylawan calls you about coming on the bus, there's no bus on the engine, right, It's.
Speaker 2: Like it's on the bus the way there's no engine.
Speaker 5: As they're segueing into the pick like you think he's setting it up to say, when Taylor Luwan tells you to get on the bus, you go get on the bus, like, just do us a solid rich I get you don't want to say my name.
Speaker 2: It's Tayluwan's podcast, it's his bus.
Speaker 1: Does which we who actually discussed that and we've promised each other.
Speaker 5: But when you say, like when Taylor Lawan tells you get on the bus, just finish the alle you dude, say, get on the bus.
Speaker 1: Let me yam that thing like the heat and the funds with Lebron James, Dude, you'd be like Dwayne Wade fucking putting your arms like that and let me just fucking crank that thing back right three o'clock and.
Speaker 2: Put that piece in the nugget. Dude, Now you know we gotta have we gotta have that graphic when we put that on the piece in the nugget.
Speaker 1: Like finished the fucking comment one. But Rich Eison uh famously known for the Rich Eison Show. Uh, it's hilarious. Look back on the videos from like the late nineties and him with a full head of hair.
Speaker 2: He looks better, bald. Rich Eison looks better, bald? What are you reading? Uh? The dude said Dylan, He said, let's do this for the boys. Hashtag for the boys. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well already, well he's trying to get on.
Speaker 2: He's already club. Listen.
Speaker 1: The kid just got drafted. He played at North Dakota State University.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Kids, never seen more than five thousand people at one time, you know what I'm saying, North Dakota State University.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Great texted him, talked to Joe Staley, Actually he trained with Joe stalely watched his uh post draft interview, and he was very complimentive of my game and bust on the boys. He mentioned us two or three times, so he will definitely be on this bus.
Speaker 5: Know he's trying not to let him get on the bus.
Speaker 2: And John Robinson, j rob Let's let's take a lit listen to this. He talked about Hugh one and and watching his game.
Speaker 9: You know, we may have talked about staying off that bus that he's on, but well we'll get to that one.
Speaker 11: We'll get get.
Speaker 5: Puss It puzzan pusse it go back, dude, he goes someone when he peeked over, he peeks.
Speaker 1: Over and he's got in his head the thing he's gonna say, but then he fucking says the same.
Speaker 2: Throing three times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he goes, we've got lawana, the butts we'll have to talk about, We'll have to tuckle, We'll have to talk about hit it again.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: You know, we may have talked about staying off that bus that he's on, but well we'll get to that one.
Speaker 2: We'll get get Hey.
Speaker 5: I think hey, I think hey, he fucking looked over like.
Speaker 2: I'm getting him right now, dude. I think he's he's looking at the camera going fuck, yeah, this is viral.
Speaker 13: And then he could just couldn't finish it, dude, He's like literally just looking at.
Speaker 2: Me, and I think he thought himself on this monitor. He actually is looking at me on the monitor. Fucking I think he thought to himself when he said it.
Speaker 5: It started to immediately chemicals started to go to his brain, like I'm on Cameron and I'm miked up. Taylor's gonna see this. That's when the glance happens. Yeah, he starts stumbling a little bit.
Speaker 2: John wants to be on the podcast so bad. Tell tell a story.
Speaker 1: But when we first started the podcast and you saw johnna like five points speeza or whatever, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Hey, I listened to the podcast. You're literally leaving me out to John. I know.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry because I can see we were at a.
Speaker 1: Coffee shop and he walks up to you and he goes, no taco Taco podcast and you said, oh, what you think and then he said, no, finish the story. I can't remember and then he said that wasn't for me. Put it up for about twenty minutes and left and that Yeah, we can just move on a right, you can explain the story, honest Embarrassed at the end of the day, like I forgot I'm a forgetful cat. I go in there, you tell me a fun story.
Speaker 2: I laugh at. I said, I can't wait to tell a podcast two and a half years.
Speaker 5: John last year, Hey, John, last year, when I was getting signed and we were talking about signing bonus, roster, bonus, that type of stuff. John says, uh, when trying to decline it, says he'll make that money on bus with this, but with bust with the boy. So John knows how successful we are, so he gives us some respect, even though he doesn't necessarily want to.
Speaker 2: Because I think he gives the respect because.
Speaker 1: Because I'm John now, because because because yeah, because we're.
Speaker 2: A little nervous.
Speaker 5: It's gonna it's gonna float around the office. Yeah, I still do you think, Uh said, I'll still free age. Come Pickle's get on. Oh dude, that's funny. When John brought up your money taking less money for the pod because you're gonna get that on the podcast, did you think maybe I should do that?
Speaker 1: No, you want me to give up a million dollars for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's like what you want. But you want me to give up a million dollars. If you remember, he walked right into that. Dude, if you remember pass right into that, that was a good motherfucker. Get mad, keep being worse, dumb ass idiot, you fucking bit.
Speaker 2: It got quiet because you're just going in.
Speaker 5: I'm like, just going in, sitting there, smile mommy at the dinner table. We're all trying to enjoy our meal type of shit. But yeah, I mean that was a nice hypothetical question. The way it started was like, would you take a pay cut to come back on the Titans? And I'm like, I make minimum. Yeah, So then that's why I put the ball in your court. We don't have to go back through it.
Speaker 2: I get it. You wouldn't do it. It's all good. So was you sound the Times again for minimum? Oh? I don't know. I have an agent for that. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's crazy because when somebody asked about that one time on the bus, it just it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: In a while, don't look for them for hocking tailored up speaking for at what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I knew I swear to dude because that fun got bit by the mic. Dude. Oh god, damn, I'm sweating more. I'm so bad. Yeah, I know, I looked over joying this.
Speaker 13: I hope you're fucking looking at us and enjoying your night day, whatever's going on, because we're sweating our dick's off right now. So the least you can do is go to the merch store fucking buy some ship and say thanks for sweating for me.
Speaker 2: Guys, this is literally sweat equity we're heading in right now. Let up, it's gonna make you sweat more.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like one of those things you just buying. At this point, we let the heart rate rate.
Speaker 5: With those shades, it looks like you're like consuming the product you sell, you know what I mean, Like you're sweating up.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it at all. You wear those the cocaine drugs like the dealer ru Yeah, I do drugs. I do cocaine. I get sunglasses.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I do plenty of I do drugs. I do cocaine. That'd be a nice, nice thing. What else, John Robinson, let's go to listen Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let's do a do the Aaron Rodgers that last one you had on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would be over if Yeah, let's not touch that you So Aaron Rodgers, do we actually think he wants out.
Speaker 12: I mean, he's playing it well if he doesn't, or if he does, I think, either way, how's he playing well?
Speaker 2: What's he done? Just staying quiet? MVP? You got the cards and you just watched what Brady did, had what looked like it. You think you think he should go to Tampa Bay.
Speaker 12: I think he can do no. I think he can do whatever he wants, and sounds like he's acting like it.
Speaker 2: I also think it's not as serious as everybody's making it out to be. Either.
Speaker 5: Like, I think he understands all the like leverage he has, Like I think he enjoys the Jeopardy like he has interest elsewhere too, and and not just football. I think he like understands all of his you know what he can do.
Speaker 1: He crushed Jeopardy. He did a great job. He did a really good job doing Jeopardy.
Speaker 5: I just want to know if it's true that well he actually once out, you know, I said, I think it was like somebody had tweeted it might have been.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: Trey Wingo says. Within the last week, he says that he wasn't gonna play, he wasn't gonna be a Green Bay packer basically trade me or not. I'm not gonna be a Green Bay packer. Oh damn, I think I think that's why he's made.
Speaker 1: A shitload of money and he's got like a lot of avenues he can go into for Sueah. Yeah, the guy's got the whole world in his hand right now for sure. Where where does he go?
Speaker 5: It looks like Bloss has something boss out something for Did the Niners saw the house at him?
Speaker 2: Was that true? Yeah?
Speaker 8: They did?
Speaker 2: That was true? Uh, how do you know what was? What's your source? John?
Speaker 5: Okay backfired. I thought I'm slappy. That justs twiggeted or something.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 4: Anytime the league MVP becomes available, you take a look at it and you see if you can get them.
Speaker 2: Nice move were they offer the third overall, pick something else and then Jimmy Goppolo and then some other and some other guys in the roster.
Speaker 5: He handled it better than when Shanahan was asked if Jimmy's gonna be on the roster comes Sunday and he goes, I can't you know predict who's gonna be on the serf on Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, ship, Hey, do you know something we don't imagine.
Speaker 4: Aaron Rodgers may have been doing it just because of like the draft of pre when they drafted uh Jordan Love. So this is like his payback to them, putting them in a hard spot.
Speaker 5: It would have been it would have been crazy too, because when he got drafted, he's like, I'm gonna make the forty nine ers regret not picking me, and then forty nine ers are throwing the entire house to get him, like all right, hey man, we fucked up, we get it.
Speaker 2: What do you what do they try to give up? Did they say?
Speaker 5: They said, obviously gloo.
Speaker 4: And then picks after that. They didn't specify what other picks after?
Speaker 1: Man, why why do you think the packers didn't take that? I think they can still salvage, salvage the thing when they have with Rogers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have no clue what's going on in green Bay. It sounds because it sounds like Green Bay's like flowing all the you know, Lafleur Goody, like all the different executives that go out and like meet with them and try and rekindle whatever it is. I don't even know what's like going on, You know what, I mean, like, what's pissed them off so much outside of like not I mean, okay, tread lightley on what's pissed him off so much? Obviously he's wanted them to get go after a receiver before or in years pass and then also not like go behind him and draft a first round QB. And that's wild, you know what I mean? So I have no clue what that life is like being that, you know what I mean? Being that's too much of a face of the franchise for you.
Speaker 2: You should be able to make call the shots and stuff like that. Yeah's where you're that mad about it? Yeah? The good's about to be in the spot I think everybody wish they were. Yeah, like he's talling, Like but where would he go? Though? I don't know he'd go anywhere anywhere you wanted, couldn't he.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: So it's still going on.
Speaker 1: Broncos would be a great spot for him because the Packers don't like it's not an NFC team and if the only way the would see him was in the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Point Yeah, ship, we don't know, but we just talked about it.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, like you look at the super Bowl. It's not that they're missing a QB. But if you had Aaron Rodgers, You're you're winning the Super Bowl. No disrespect at all to Jimmy G I think he's a stud.
Speaker 2: Is Aaron Rodgers the best quarterback in the league him or Pat Pat Mahomes? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so. I mean, you can't disrespect Brady at all. He just won a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It's like until he actually plays long enough.
Speaker 5: True, But I'm just saying, like, if Tom didn't win the Super Bowl this past year, then it could say, yeah, Mahomes or Rogers, But since Tom is like literally still winning, you can't just like, I know, dude, fuck hot's a bit of a deal. What do we have next? I saw DM deep dives. Do we have stuff? Are we able to do the video stuff?
Speaker 2: Looks like we have fucking another one. Here we go, boys.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Look, no one's perfect. Even the best BA baseball players strike out with the basis loaded. The best golfer sometimes three pope with the terminal the line. Even the boys were a couple.
Speaker 2: Two pump chumps sometimes.
Speaker 5: So if you feel like you've come up a little short in the bedroom, it's perfectly okay. But if it's bothering you that much, Taylor, there are options. Go to get Roman dot com slash busting now. With Roman, you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for ED, all from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Speaker 2: A US licensed.
Speaker 5: Healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan possible if medication is appropriate. It ships to you free with two days shipping. The whole process is straightforward, in discrete getting started or simple, very discreet.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what's happening like that when they send the little wipes. It comes in. It comes in like a black box, no labels, no nuhe So even the ups guy can't Even the ups guy doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: So if your in laws or anybody's in twent or your parents, yeah, they have no clue what's being delivered.
Speaker 2: To your door. Love that.
Speaker 5: Just go to get Roman dot com slash busting and take and complete an online visit. Take care of your ED without leaving home. Complete an online visit today and connect with a doctor and take care of it. Go to get Roman dot com slash Busting now to get fifteen dollars off your first order of ED treatment. There's no straightforward away to take care of your ED. Just go to get Roman dot com slash busting, get started now and say fifteen dollars in your first order. As a matter of fact, I think Jack took that up, took that ad up.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did, didn't you? Yeah, first dating the girl, he said that. I yeah, it was a simple Well what did he call him? He called me?
Speaker 1: He's like, I got an issue and goes, let's hey, come talk to papa.
Speaker 2: What do you need? I just bagged this. This haughty. But here's the issue. What's the problem, What's what could be wrong?
Speaker 5: Now? He goes, well, I just I just can't get it up. Okay, Well, hey just call Roman. They're one of our smiles. I'm sure we can get you in with them. We get him in, ends up working out, and it seems like everything's going to find out. Was the visit? Was it pretty seamless? Was it pretty easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you for being vulnerable enough to admit that you want to get Roman dot com slash busting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, One I have a question about d Maybe you know the answer, Jack, Does it matter the penis size right, because there's blood flow, So do smaller penises?
Speaker 2: Do people with smaller panis don't get?
Speaker 5: And then people I know it's a genuine question, but I don't know what hoses like if you have a hoe that's a lot of blood flow or does or do you think blood just starts going and only a little bit gets going in.
Speaker 2: The it's kind of a wacky inflatable to guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of like just half of it and the rest of it's kind of like, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: My penis is not big enough to know the answer to this question. Has anybody had it besides Jack Loss?
Speaker 2: Well? Jack, I guess everyone here's too cool for that? What good for you? Jack? What do we have?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who's this kid? What do we got going on? DMD? We have to listen to this? Put the cans on. Oh, this is our first video. This is our bust and mailbag desert first? Is this the porn star?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: She didn't submit? Oh sadly disrespectful? Still open enough? What's her? What's her name again? Ryan? Hey, Alex knows all about it. Michelle Sell, Ryane, all right, Josh Hall, he's not shout out Josh Hall.
Speaker 8: Good eye gazes love the podcast.
Speaker 2: That's not a relaxing is it No? You're lying? Good good? Didasis love the Paul Cast? Do it again?
Speaker 8: Good Aye gazes to your boy Josh from Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 14: Got a quick question.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go, hey, Paul, we're international, Sorr.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna get through our first video because Taylor and I got to make a comment every step of the way. Good Jesus, that's fucking awesome. Oh yeah, that's fucking great.
Speaker 1: I thought he was faking it ten out of ten right there, dude.
Speaker 2: I thought this kid's from Missouri. Yeah exactly, I'm gonna get these idiots. And you know he's not from Australia. He's got us.
Speaker 5: I fully believe him. Ahead, start it over though, Good day, gazus.
Speaker 8: Get a gazers, love the podcast. To your boy Josh from Melbourne, Australia. Got a quick question for you, fellas. Do you think that there's ever gonna be a day where preseason games are played in Australia? Thanks fellas, can't wait to say.
Speaker 5: There was a part of me too that thought he was a little bit going along with his accent, but that is it.
Speaker 2: I want to know what geezers means. Yeah, what does geezer mean? I think it means Yeah, well that's what the geezers means. But what does it mean in Australia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I'm thinking, and like that's his way of saying, like the boys, yeah, gameses gazes Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same thing, old people. Okay, well, Josh, what do I do? Turn thirty this year?
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 1: Do we think that the NFL will ever play preseason games in Australia. I think it's totally feasible, the idea of not just preseason games but also regular season games.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not a commissioner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if we've gotten into London, let's say this whole COVID thing goes out the window and we go back to the twenty nineteen vibe. I'm sure the idea is for the NFL to get as far around globally as much as possible. So you would think the answer would probably be yes. I don't know when right, probably be after we're done playing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think no matter what, no for preseason games, Like who's going to go to Australia for a preseason Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's a lot of travel Australia. No, that's what I was just gonna ask for, though. The travel has got to be a whole day. Yeah, it's been twenty something hours, right y. Yeah. Has anybody been to Australia back there? No, buddy, damn we're we heye we suck boys. Hey, sorry, Josh, get that gazes. But yeah, I mean maybe in the future with like a regular season game. I don't know. I don't know because it's a lot.
Speaker 5: Think about it, a long travel, bro, Like, think about London and that's what that's just a seven eight hour flight.
Speaker 12: To Australia from Nashville looks like anywhere between twenty three and twenty five hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit, Josh driving, Do you just say driving? No, because I was gonna say public can't do that. No, No, I thought you were ready to get it, dude. My intent fucking just went out.
Speaker 5: Dude, male, Falcon Elon Musk is making them underground tunnels there though, Yeah, you know that's happened.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool. It must be another one point.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I do not think, Josh, I hate to say, a buddy, I don't think NFL will ever be in Australia, but we're fired up.
Speaker 2: You listen to the boys, Yeah, let's give Josh Josh Australia.
Speaker 1: But I also take back minuser. Well, I didn't know about that. How long I take to drive there? That's ridiculous, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Groat what boys?
Speaker 11: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 1: I wonder this guy's he is at the masturbation angle too, Like if you're gonna take a video, yeah, you fucking put it up here, not when you're fucking you know, he's looking at the phone, he's in the crank position.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's ship on his chest and fucking getting after that thing. What's up? Boys? And then he's got the filthiest mustache.
Speaker 1: All on all four point five. I think the guy looks great. I'm a fan of I'm with that.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that reading.
Speaker 11: Boys, I'm Jacob. I was just wondering, so in the Jellyroll episode he mentioned Mike stud he know on Mike's on the Kingston album. I was just wondering, if y'all ever go work anything without work anything out with him to get him on the bus, maybe talk about the middle side things he's all about working on himself and meditation, and all that stuff. And I know Will and Taylor y'all are both super into that. And I was just wondering, if y'all ever get him on, maybe he can deep dive into some things, maybe this video. If he's one of the boys, hedyho get some of the works. Love you boys.
Speaker 2: How do you feel now? The same thing?
Speaker 1: I think he looks great and I think the angle is tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just thought I just thought there was a there's a well done message.
Speaker 1: No, it's a really well done MESSI and Mike's just Mike as he goes by.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Mike DMed me on Instagram. We have been texting. He he says he'll come on the podcast he wants to. I know he started a podcast with Johnny Manziel. Sounds like the thing's going really well too. There was it called Ball Don't Lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ball Don't Lie. It sounds like an epic podcast.
Speaker 1: And watching Johnny being in the same draft classes Johnny, it's super interesting to me seeing his thought process of how the whole thing went.
Speaker 5: I need to listen to some more episodes because he's big on the like awareness and all that type of stude.
Speaker 2: He was out in Montana for how long.
Speaker 5: For a while, he was supposed to come to Nashville in March, and then it was April, and then because he would text us and say, like he says moving to Nashville March first, right, and then it switched to I think Florida.
Speaker 2: Well he kind of like, you knows he's in Arizona right now, is he? Yeah? I thought he was in Arizona based on the deals, but but I know he's one to come on. Like we have talked to him. Yep, we shoke to him. I just don't know when he's coming to Nashville.
Speaker 5: So Mike, you need to hurry up, buy your house whatever it is, and get your ass in Nashville.
Speaker 2: A funny story about Mike.
Speaker 5: When I first started texted him, I sent him a I was I was in a I was a banged up.
Speaker 2: I was in a car accident.
Speaker 1: And I send him a selfie kind of at the same angle as Buddy over here with the masturbation angle.
Speaker 5: And I was like, send me a picture right now. Sends me a picture right back, and have him in the tub. He was taking a soak. Confident man, confident man, just sending a soak photo back. I mean showing a little leg with them call mass was a little leg. No, there was no leg shot. It was like belly button up. Also, he was doing like it was like a selfie. Yeah, gotcha, interesting little deal, little tidbit there for your bloss.
Speaker 2: Take that home with you and shout out Chuck Buds. I know, you know, yep, could be some of the works with some chug Buds. Yeah, Choe Budds is pretty dope. Yeah, all right, what's next?
Speaker 5: Connor pauls it the angle again. That's better than the last angle. The higher, guys, the higher you go at the angle, the better you're gonna look. It's just how it works. The lower you get, the more I'm thinking, I'm about to start watching a porn soon.
Speaker 2: That's what you think. I don't know. Yeah, if that's what you I mean, if that's what you used to seeing.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I mean, like just used to see a dude's face and all of a sudden things are happening. Yeah, Taylor's thinking back to all his selfie videos he sent tailor in the past where he's like this, hit baby, what's up?
Speaker 2: And he just it's a weird. Look.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of them floating out there in the world. That's when it comes out.
Speaker 2: Oh, floating in the world.
Speaker 5: That reminds me, hang on, not to cut Connor off. But I just got reminded of a story. Being in Nebraska over the weekend. Somebody comes up to me and we're at the bar. The boys out in Nebraska. Hey, we got fanned them all out there, bro. Really, yes, a lot, so much so that my boys o wayley. Anytime somebody wanted to come up. He said, Hey, you gotta buy around. You gotta buy a drink if you know, you want to talk about busting with the boys. Really yes, So this dude comes up, he's like, will Man, next time you talk to Taylor. You know, I forget his name, but he's like one of my best friends. He's at Michigan and he had him and his dad. They were at the banquet your senior year and it's a team eighty years bro. But he's like, ask him about the time that you picked up some young dude's plate at the banquet spitting this food and give it back to him.
Speaker 2: Is that story true? I don't think so. Is that story true?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 1: I have totally blanked out of my memory bank.
Speaker 5: Yeah that.
Speaker 2: In fact, k Cale to me was like, yeah, you did that. I should have wrote down the name. I was like, maybe Chris something. There's no fucking way I did that, especially at the banquet.
Speaker 5: He said, the scene like some senior banquet you guys had at the end of your senior Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you came in with a couple of boys, you picked up some young dudes play.
Speaker 11: You know that.
Speaker 2: You know that you raised me up. That story I told you, Yeah, that's the bank what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Later my senior year, That's what I was thinking, and I was like, there could be there could be true to that, just because I'm thinking they raise me up, and you know, but yeah, you think I'd spent somebody's food. Listen, we have we have realized that I didn't know you back then. Hey, I was different, and anytime somebody comes up and has some kind of relationship with you back in the day, it's stories that I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh for.
Speaker 1: Real, Like, no, that ain't that ain't my boy. Way different, but that ain't the boy. Yeah, I might have spent somebody's plate, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking to myself like, what the fuck? Walk up, clean that eye, clean that out? Oh hey, sorry, it was just.
Speaker 2: The story fun.
Speaker 5: A lot of people affect it every year. Be bleep that out, though, boss and them make it invisible in my mouth, like you know, so, hey, make sure you keep all that though. The panic shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be that hard. The shit's easiest. Fucked at it. A lot of bits going all the way around the circle. It's always fell when we go back to it.
Speaker 1: But I will say real quick about the whole spitting on someone's play thing. I don't think he's like, let me address I just don't think I did now. I did a lot of fucked up shit in college and in high school, and a little bit in the NFL too, most of my life, but now I don't think I spent somebody's plate. And some guy who's in the NFL right now threw a burrito at me in college.
Speaker 2: Fucking no, I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: I was hammered, piss drunk walking back to my house one day and I guess I passed somebody and I shouldered bumped them, probably on accident, and all I remember I remember is getting fucking pelted in the face and a burrito, hitting me in the face and then running up to somebody and kind of getting in their face. Apparently the kid went to Iowa and Andrew Whitworth. He didn't tell me, but the kid played for the Rams. I imagine just keeps that secret for this long. That son of a bitch doesn't know I threw back the burrito. Nah dude, But that dude goes around because I know some guy from the Rams was like a free agent signing and he was like I was laughing when he saw me, and he's like, I gotta tell you the story I heard about you, And he told the story about me. He hit the face of the burrito, and I was like, didn't know. Definitely hit the face of the burrito. I just don't remember who did it, but I was like fall over drunk.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying the guy who told you the story didn't know who told him or like who it was.
Speaker 2: No, he did end up saying it.
Speaker 1: I think I d m the guy and said I know everything and that, but you just can't recall right now, recall the guy. But also I might have spent some guy's plate because I can't recall that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I did spend some guy's plate.
Speaker 5: I was like, that's pretty fucked up. I mean, I'll bring it up. I'll bring it up. Nebraska loves the boys.
Speaker 1: Man, sounds like they fucking love the boys and love telling fucking bad stories about the worst.
Speaker 2: Taylor Man, he's gonna come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna be in the Nebraska Spring band.
Speaker 2: I asked you one time, Yeah you did? What did I say? Immediately?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine be getting like Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: First off, why yeah? And then second I'm fucking there hang out. I think you'd like it. I'm there hanging out and people are like, oh.
Speaker 1: Like we just throw everywhere together all the time. People think you and I just like people do think that. People we car pulled back together, sleep at each other's house. Because one dude's like in the Stancy's will. I looked at the club, He's.
Speaker 5: Like busting, busting, and I didn't know if he wanted me to be some character because I was just like yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how to act, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I was kind of like, you know, I'm sitting there kind of like you know that everybody's size around me. I was like yeah, man, but I'm like, man, I hope I didn't come off as an asshole like the boys.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fucking lose it for him. And You're like, I want a clown. Look at this asshole down here loves this podcast too much. What I hate is when you're at when you're somewhere and then somebody comes up to you goes, hey, these guys are big fans of you. Would you just go up and say hello at the table And You're like, yeah, i'd fucking do that. And then he go up to the table and the people that are supposed to be the fans act like they don't even give a fuck that you're there anymore. Right, They all just kind of sit there and let you do your bit.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 1: Someone's like someone's like, hey, hey, my my buddy over here loves you guys.
Speaker 2: He loved he loved to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I'll walk over there right now, no problem, It's not a big deal to me whatever. I mean, he dinner, I can put my food down, fucking walk over on the waispit in some guy's plate. But gets to the fucking table and I'm like, hey, what's going on, man?
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 1: The guy just looks at me like I got to dick on my forehead and he doesn't care less. And then I leave and the guy's like, heyll he loves that, and I'm like there's no way right.
Speaker 2: You feel like like how you get this the whole minded like I'm just showing up. I've arrived. I'm here at your table now like it. So Anyway, when we were at.
Speaker 5: Jeff Rubies and we had like going one by one to go get photos taken with the group.
Speaker 2: Goddamn well they were at least nice, That's true, they were. They were nice. And when they do that, we're at Jeff Rubies.
Speaker 5: You had your story, will, but yeah, we're all at Jeff Rubies. It was like Taylor me aj dB and this group in the in the back room. Yeah well oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, tailing too, yeah, tailing two. I'm just yeah, yeah, tailing as well, shot out tailing. She hasn't listened to past, she's not gonna hear the story. But they would come up, and first the lady came up and she was like, hey, my friends told me if I could get you guys to come come back to the room and take a photo with everybody, I'd get a thousand dollars. So we're like, oh, yeah, one hundred percent. We'll help out that cause we go back. You know, you get a photo. They were a nice group. They were a cool group. You kind of take a photo outside and stuff. It was like a group photo and stuff. And then we're sitting there wondering, like, yo, did the lady get her thousand dollars because she didn't tell us if she did or not, because she ended up like walking past she was like, hey, thanks again for going to the photo, and we're kind of wondering, like, so did you get the money?
Speaker 2: Like do we get a piece?
Speaker 5: I'll just tell the boys that. Yeah, you guys, you're gonna tell the boys one hundred piece or something. But yeah, I don't know where I was going with that either.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not like but when you're walking back and you step in the when you step in the room and everybody's just kind of looking at you, you're kind of like, you know, what, how are we gonna have to quote unquote entertain or break the arm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, break the end. You can like it better if you just walked in like this and everybody started clapping chair. Yeah, he was like yep, and then I was just losing their ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when you walk in, you're like, hey, guys, how y'all doing? I speaking, They're like in the middle of eating and they're just like, tee, keep eating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I went back there, I was I was doing the I was doing the money sign, and no one was saying anything. So I didn't know if she just got us to come back there and do the photo, you know what I mean, Like she just said.
Speaker 2: Then then we came back there and I ergant Ansell doing with the money sign walking in like this. That's it all right? Play the video for Yeah. Back to Connor, what's up?
Speaker 14: Boys? Questions for Taylor, how do you anticipate keeping up? You know, the high rate of scoring without Corey Davis and Johnny Smith in the offense. So you guys, added Dylan ray Duns, he should be a really good right tackle for you and maybe you guys run the ball more more RPOs. Just what do you think there? Thanks for all the content, guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Okay, Connor was whispering us the whole time. Hey, that cool ass voice the entire man. We think with the Jonah Smith and Corey the high scoring offense.
Speaker 1: You know, Connor to answer your question, Speak up, Connor. They have a little fun, man, It's all right. I I honestly have no I I don't I think we're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how things are going to turn out. I have no idea how anything else works except for playing left tackle. He said in the video. Should you we run the ball? I don't know if we could possibly run the ball more. We run the ball like thirty five times, we're like fifty to fifty. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Johnno and uh, Corey are obviously big losses and they got paid, and I'm super happy for them. But that's what Todd's job is, and Frable supposed to sit down there and make it so the boys are just successful, if not more successful than last year. Sorry for the super political answer, but it kind of is what it is, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't just have like we're gonna run the ball. Yeah, we're gonna run Corey.
Speaker 5: John you know, Yeah, Yeah, we're gonna be just fine without those guys are gonna they will be missed.
Speaker 1: They guys are extremely talented guys, and I'm super happy they got paid. I wish it was with us, but sometimes it's a business. Doesn't work out like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So anyway, did you say, hey, did you wonder at all if they do was a left tackle?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I mean if he is, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you didn't like wonder You watched the draft so much differently than the majority of people. Now, you guys are the first rounders and they're freaking they're freaking awesomeness. Yeah, I mean, ultimately, like I wish I was in that spot to not worry about watching the draft at all. But you know, me and Corey when they took the dude on the in the third round, the linebacker with the Titans, I was like, up, pipeline dream. Pipeline dream might be over with the boys, you know what I mean, Because they drafted like a Mike backer. So in my in my world, like in my game, I'm like, well, you know, not that you if you're on the team and competing with him, not that it'd be like a competition thing, but like politically you're like, well, my dream might be over here.
Speaker 2: Boys with the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's gonna happen, but yeah, my first thought one I was like, oh when they got the guy in the third round, I was like, fuck, game on a little bummed. Yeah for sure. No that first off, I recognize you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you being so honest, but no, I don't have those feelings at all. I think that Dylan I say, Dylan Kin, I'm not trying to be disrespectful. The he's a the kid we drafted in the second round. I hope he's fucking the next coming of the best offensive lineman. I hope he's awesome. I hope the Titans. I hope he's a great right tackle. And if they see him as a left tackle and they think he can unsee.
Speaker 5: Me with the whole I mean, the whole thing is like good luck, Like Dylaney Walker draft a fucking tight end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I mean fuck, I hope he's that good to where they have to question, hey, do we Because here's the deal. I'm gonna have a job no matter what. Right it's a busy I'm gonna play really well this year. I'm gonna fucking do my thing. And if they think this kid's got an opportunity. There's thirty one other teams. I love playing for the Titans, but I in no way, shape or formed. I think in my hand when that kid you got drafted, Oh man, this is the beginning of the end for me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: In my mind, It's like, I play five six more years and then I tell them, hey, I got two more years left in me.
Speaker 2: Let's let's start getting somebody in here and grooming them.
Speaker 1: That yeah thing, because I want the Titans to be successful, regardless of what happens to me from now and to the end of my NFL career. I hope the Titans are successful, whether even if I get cut in the next two years, I hope they're successful. They've forgiven me so much. The city's given me so much. But I don't don't. I don't think they drafted him, saying themselves, Oh this is getting replace Taylor.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hope the kids a stud though. I hope he comes in.
Speaker 5: Hope he works hard, but he's coming into a good room. We have a great office line room.
Speaker 2: For sure. It's always so it's like it's always interesting.
Speaker 5: It's like nice to hear that, like, learn that perspective, because it's all it's so different everywhere, you know what I mean, like thinking like you know, you want to be able to I guess play that long for one team, you know what I mean. But it was like, you know, if you have the ID in your head, you'll come to your back end you start working with the team. Or if you're like Aaron Rodgers, like hey, draft, you're trying to be like, hey, get these pieces around me.
Speaker 2: X Y and Z.
Speaker 5: Pipeline dreams, boy, pipelining dreams, pipelind dreams. But I don't think I think it's really cool.
Speaker 2: They had.
Speaker 5: B hop was with the Oilers in the transition to the Titans. He was there for ten years. Then Michael Ruse be hop Yeah, I think Brad Hopkins. Brad Hopkins, he was. He was a one time All Pro guy left tackle for the Titans. Right after that, they drafted Michael Ruse. Well before Michael's retired, they drafted me. So in the last twenty eight years they've had three tackles. That's pretty cool. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. Spoiler with some left tackles. Spoil with some left tackles. So I but I firmly believe I'm gonna keep that train rolling for a few more years for sure.
Speaker 2: I got lots of game. Leup me. Oh yeah, no question, no question, doing good. It's doing better than it's ever been right now. Fucking love it. Love that love that you love that? Yeah, fires me up. Man. Oh, whenever I get done playing, okay, I'll be living through you. And I can't wait for that. You know what I'm saying. I'm on up dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I'll be rooting for all the boys, Lavonte, all the boys are still playing that. I'm like close with Like, that's so, I'm gonna be doing.
Speaker 2: It through be right here. Yeah, making more money than you ever thought of. Hey, thanks to you, going so man, Yeah, thanks to you guys. I'm taking these off. That's making me hotter. What's the what do we got here?
Speaker 12: Finally, shouts out the boy Jeremy Elton from Utah, who made Are we doing with ads?
Speaker 2: By the way? Yeah? Okay, are good? You waiting?
Speaker 5: There was the longest twelve minutes ever. Yeah, I'm sitting there thinking like, man was a nice ad coming. He made this like sheet metal art. It's actually behind you will in the box, but it's uh he sent this in.
Speaker 2: Do what know? Sheet metal art. It's standing right behind you.
Speaker 12: It's in the box. But uh yeah he sent this in this week for the bus for whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh for real? Yeah. Oh that's awesome. Oh let's go boys. Yeah, that's fucking awesome. That's sweet. Thank you, Jeremy. Fuck yeah, dude, shout out Jeremy. All right, our sixteen.
Speaker 5: Do you have anything else that was on the list? Boys are good. Thank you for listening to Busting with the Boys. Listen to Father Luwan and Tithe on our merchandise store at Barstool Sports. Click on brands, you'll scroll down you'll see Busts with the Boys. We got some dope merchant in our store, and we also have a lot of cool shit coming. So tie through your stuff, subscribe, rate five stars, share it with the world, Shout us out on social media.
Speaker 2: That's how we run and function. Appreciate you. We love you. Biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses.
Speaker 5: Big shout out to you, guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts, and again we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal. But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever,