Speaker 1: It's lift Service.
Speaker 2: I'm Angela Yee, I'm Gigi Bagwire, I'm Stephanie Sanciago.
Speaker 3: I'm Laura Moura, and I'm Sarah Jay.
Speaker 4: The legendary Sarah Jay back the way who bought us gifts today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's talk about this CBD line first and foremost.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I have Sarah J CBD and it is a product line that focuses primarily on topicals. I have a bath bomb that's got one hundred milligrams of CBD in it.
Speaker 3: I'm a pain roller.
Speaker 5: I have massage oil and personal lubricant. All the products are organic and they're really great products on.
Speaker 1: For long days and even longer nights.
Speaker 5: Yes, girl, but they're really great products even without having the CBD in And you have the CBD in it and just makes it even better.
Speaker 1: What made you decide this was something you wanted to do.
Speaker 5: No, I've always been involved in the cannabis industry, but like, once I started to really find it out, like how CBD is accepted and it's legal, I was like, let's go with this for a second. Not only that, but I use CBD personally, like I used it for sleep a lot, and then I use it like topically for like sore muscles. Like the older I get, the more of it I use. I don't really want to always take like advil or be putting like bengay or weird chemicals and stuff on my skin. I would much rather use something like that's natural and organic and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, CBD.
Speaker 5: What it does is it increases circulation, right, so that way it can help relieve like inflammation. I use CBD oil.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to try. Is it safe to put it in your vagina? You put it on your vagina, okay?
Speaker 5: Said as a lubricn it is definitely a lubrican. The lubrican I have is like a really nice lube. But like the regular CBDs, you don't want to put that inside. You only want to put things made for your personal lubricant. So the lubrican is there's some here. Two of these are personal lubricant and two of these are pain roll on.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: But the way it works is it increases the circulation, so that increases the stimulation.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's very nice.
Speaker 5: Well, we definitely believe you so very nice. I'll take your work for yeah, and the other ones that are in there. The pain roll on and they've got like mental and camphour in them. So not only does it like it's very like aromatic, you know.
Speaker 4: So clean at your Yes, you might need that, but your ad.
Speaker 6: And I'll take a painroll.
Speaker 1: I know we want that.
Speaker 5: You got it. Say there's two pain rollers in two loops, so you guys gonna have to figure out who wants.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, I'll take, Okay, is like leaking.
Speaker 1: For the pain. I was like, wait a minute, leaking It's okay.
Speaker 5: I don't need the loom, but the pain roll on is great, especially if we've got like migraines or like neck pain and stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, I always I'll be sitting like this all the time. I shoulders and I'm always signed down.
Speaker 5: And there's two of them.
Speaker 3: There's two of them.
Speaker 2: But what about for her sickness? That's no, No, you can give mine to g because she has.
Speaker 5: Somebody.
Speaker 4: Maybe Laura, you had a loub one for your booby take the loop, yeah, to be on some heavy drugs.
Speaker 1: But let's dig into Sarah Jay a little bit.
Speaker 4: Okay, because first of all, I was telling the ladies that I actually spent New Years with you one year and it was very random. My friend Mecca actually he's on Math Hoffers podcast. Now you were we were all out. Jay Electronica was with me. I think Q Tip was DJing. It was at Brooklyn Bowl. We had some funny pictures because bat I took some edibles that night that my.
Speaker 6: Brother or your brother forget.
Speaker 1: My brother was there.
Speaker 6: Yes, gave them holes. Yeah, your brother got the best out.
Speaker 4: Yes, And for some reason he thought he could like just keep on eating them.
Speaker 1: No, because while yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 4: And so he was passed out, like we were sitting in Brooklyn Bowl. We were there, Well, he was sitting, he couldn't move, but he was smiling, so we knew he was alive. But he was smiling the whole time that moving. And we definitely had some good pictures with your boobs all like in his face and.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that. Well, how many years ago do you think that was? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I couldn't look at it.
Speaker 5: I'm on Facebook, like if I guess, I feel like maybe ten, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh yeah, more than that, like fourteen years like two nine maybe.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: That was a fun New Year's dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you remember like some of your most fun New Years ever, because I feel like as I get older, new Year's.
Speaker 5: Gets more lane. Yeah me too. We were in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last fun New Year I had, like real fun New Year was in Miami.
Speaker 6: And then before that was the time that we had a part.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, came to my house.
Speaker 3: We didn't really do.
Speaker 1: That was the year do you know that we went to a party too in Brooklyn?
Speaker 6: Party and we got like the dope picture behind the graffiti.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was a bad job. Yeah, that one was cool. I had a good time about one.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your most lit New Year? What's a Saturday New Year?
Speaker 5: Like bir They're all over the place sometimes like it ends up being like house party because I like at this point, like I like to gather with my friends, but also do we really need to be out there?
Speaker 1: Let's go back to when we were out there.
Speaker 5: Ye oh, you all know he's seen it, he's seen it online.
Speaker 3: No, there was.
Speaker 5: No. There's been some good ones. So there's been some good ones and some bad ones. Yeah. I might have gotten into a fight in New York City.
Speaker 1: You got to a fight really, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What were you fighting about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Like so it's one of those things where like we were kind of staying near Times Square and we were in a taxi and I was with a bunch of my friends and it was before New Year's.
Speaker 3: It was like before it was.
Speaker 5: Like maybe seven pm or something eight, like you know, it's starting to get like crazy down there, but like we need to get to the hotel real quick. The cab driver, instead of going around everything, just decided to like go straight through, and like it's all blown blocked off with people, Like people are like, no, you're not You're like there's just people.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, it's not coming.
Speaker 5: So I'm like already pissed off of the cab driver because I felt like you did this on purpose. You live here, you're attacked. You know, you can't like you know, you can't do that come all day if anybody knows, you know, And uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So then I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like I got outside the car and I don't know what the fuck have were you drink?
Speaker 3: I was not drunk, but I was.
Speaker 1: Drinking, Okay, what were you drinking?
Speaker 3: Like champagne?
Speaker 5: Not in New Year's Like I'd been at a friend's house, like just drinking, like we were drinking, Like we're drinking, right, now.
Speaker 3: No, but like I don't know, like.
Speaker 5: You know, this was also a long time ago, but something happened. I was outside the car and like fighting with this guy. I ended up losing my hat out the car and I'm like, oh no, I'm not gonna just leave here without my hat. I go back to get my hat and like they want to fight me for my hat.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just like this real experience.
Speaker 3: It's just like this.
Speaker 1: Crazy like experience.
Speaker 5: Don't give me at the wrong time. I'm not wanting to back down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We believe anything.
Speaker 6: I'm here late New Year's I'll never forget it. We would.
Speaker 2: I remember Drake had a show, Lil Wayne came out. We were backstage. It was real cool, like that's how it started. And then everybody separated and I called somebody else who was really famous, and they took me to another private party and then we were like partying to like.
Speaker 6: The sun came up twelve o'clock the next day.
Speaker 1: You have wawfles.
Speaker 2: I think Miami, Miami, that was the most lit when I was younger I ever had.
Speaker 1: I remember one year I was I can see that I think the weather got.
Speaker 4: To be nice to have a good lit New Year's I mean, I know you were in New York, you know, fighting over I had, but I feel like.
Speaker 1: When the weather is nicest, way better. But all right, so Saturday, I want to ask you this.
Speaker 4: I'm sure a lot of people recognize you all the time because you are like one of the most recognizable faces. But in particular, and I was saying this in the black community, people love you, and I was trying to explain why. But I think it's because there used to be this stigma for like if you do porn, if you're a white woman and you do porn with black actors, that it was like frowned upon and then your money.
Speaker 1: Would go down. I know people have told me that before.
Speaker 4: So can you talk a little bit about your background and how you got study and if there's any truth to that.
Speaker 5: At the time, there was a lot of truth to that. You know, It's not that way anymore, thankfully, but you know, we're talking twenty two years ago when I got started, So yeah, at the time, it was definitely like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it's like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: The way that I got into porn was like very uh, you know, we all have our own path and it was like very organic and it's something that I sought out and that I wanted to do and I had Yeah, I had no idea that there was like a pay disparage like situation. Like I had no idea that I should or could I shouldn't say should, but that there were girls that were asking more to fuck black guys. Yeah, like that blew my mind when people would ask me how much to do this scene with this guy and I'm like, what do you mean the same as the other guy? Right, Like like that's crazy, Like are you serious?
Speaker 1: Like that is ridiculous, So that you know, like I.
Speaker 5: Just didn't even like I never even made it a thing into this day, Like I just I don't really make race the thing. Like it's just not a thing.
Speaker 1: It's not you that does it.
Speaker 4: But important definitely when you're like searching for certain things for some reason, people are like a certain like ethnicity.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people like quote unquote inter racial porn.
Speaker 3: And they like to see you know, and you know, I have a production company.
Speaker 5: And it's a very thin line between like serving like an SEO like search engine autimization and like serving people's fetishes and not fetishizing skin color. And you know, these are all like things that I think about when I'm producing content and not just like fetishizing singular but what can we do to change this view in the world, To be honest with you, because like I create images that last on people's minds forever. Whether you approve of what I do or not irrelevant, the images I create will last on somebody's mind for eternity. What kind of images I can't agree with that? You know, yeah, like you're gonna remember it, right, like if it's if it's something that like you know, you see that one thing that one time when you're at that right age when you were looking for that one thing and you just stuck, you know. And so like I want I try to be create like mindful, and of the images that I'm creating, most of the content that I create are people of mixed ethnicities, Like it'd be like, you know, your colors a benison on ourselves, you know, because that's the change that I want to see in the world. And that's the images that I want to create, And that's the things that I want people to think about when they're jerking.
Speaker 4: Off Okay, Wide Side Productions, right, that's an image of production company. What do you do for people to feel comfortable on set? Because you know, I'm sure that when you're first getting started, and we've had a lot of other apport starts up here before, they talk about their experiences like first getting started and not being so comfortable sometimes people like I have to drink, I have to smoke, I have to do whatever. So as a producer on the other side of the camera, what do you do so people can feel Eddy's.
Speaker 5: I'm like very laid back and easy going anyway. So I think just like my presence and letting them know that I'm here for them if they need anything. I'm totally accessible, going over their nose and like also their yeses, like things that they like, things that they don't like.
Speaker 1: What's a bit what's some nose that you see a lot like?
Speaker 5: Okay, So like a lot of times, like girls don't want to do anal, like if they're not booked to do anals, So like no bought stuff is like guys, yeah, and also guys will let you know, no bod stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, everydy's no bod stuff.
Speaker 5: Hey, We're all no but stuff fantastic and then like sometimes if people have sensitive nipples, they'll be like, yeah, yeah, I don't really like that, Like I would like it if you don't touch my nipples or like like don't smack me in the face or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a hard note for me. It's definitely like that's a hard Yes.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what, No, do you have any knows when you Yeah, yeah, I have no anal for sure, like at all.
Speaker 1: I don't do any that would be great. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I know you don't do that, but yeah, so anal And actually I don't do any like family stuff. So you know you see all the stepmom and that family parents stuff out there, I actually don't do any of that.
Speaker 3: I mean they might label it whatever they label it.
Speaker 5: I can't control it after our shooter sometimes, but yeah, I just feel like there's certain boundaries that we don't need to promote, like kind of what I was saying, like I try to create responsible images and like I don't really think fucking your step mom is like like I just don't, like, you know, like I do a lot of stuff where it's like neighbors and lawyers and like nurses and like teachers and I don't know you, like, this is what I do for living, So it's like they're not related.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not related.
Speaker 5: And it's like it'll be like the step.
Speaker 6: Daughter and she's like, oh, thank you for teaching me that.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend, I'm not gonna like that.
Speaker 3: This is what you Yeah, it's like, this is what I do for a living.
Speaker 5: So you know, even you gotta have like your own morals on all the things that you do, you know what I care, Like, I just can't do it. Like I know people who are victims of incests.
Speaker 1: And yeah it's a person, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like I just don't think that. I think that that can be taken to normalize too easily, like stepbrothers and step sisters fucking each other and stuff like, I just think it can be normalized really quickly.
Speaker 1: What's a hard yes for you?
Speaker 5: Then I'm like to be choked generally, like yeah, like yeah yeah yeah, but also like some people's like touch is wrong, but most people you could choke me before the time is right. Sometimes it's just like some people don't touch, right, you know, I don't want to touch nothing.
Speaker 4: Actually, Chemistry that chemistry thing because some people could touch you and immediately you like wet.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, some.
Speaker 1: People they could do that.
Speaker 3: You like, like kissing.
Speaker 5: I like kissing a lot. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 6: So you're still filming porn, So I have a question. You know, the black move the black films?
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you done?
Speaker 6: No, you haven't, Okay, Okay, that's.
Speaker 5: My favorite I've heard. Yeah, Like, I just don't like the word is a verb.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you won't do you won't work with them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like it's not it's not like my favorite word. Like I just feel like, even though I feel like a lot of their stuff is really pretty and it's shot really well, and like the word is a verb kind of roast me the wrong way a little bit.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you know you're in a position where you kind of, yeah, yeah, you could do whatever. Yeah yeah, when did you realize that this was going to really take off for you? Because there's so many people that try it and will never reach the level of success or can't like sustain a living.
Speaker 5: That's just my personality with you. I don't care what I did. I could sell wine for a living. I could be an accountant, I could like put install these floors right here. I would be the best. I'd be the best floor installer. I'd be the best audio person, the best wine.
Speaker 2: Earlier, I used to follow you on Instagram and it's not like we follow you on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's not.
Speaker 2: Like it's only porn. You had a great personality. I'm really enjoying following.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you went to go by psychology.
Speaker 5: I did. I went to school for a few things. I went to school for psychology. I went to school for tear design, I went to school for film.
Speaker 1: See this is all psychology probably does help a lot too.
Speaker 5: Psychology come came natural though, and like I was like, oh, look at that, I can use those little like yeah, it's it's It helps a lot in stripping too, because I was a stripper before I did porn. And like, I'll how you psychology helps a lot in stripping. Yeah, well, because you spend a lot of time talking to people. And part of being a stripper, besides like being a fit physical entertainer, you are a companion. Like, so you sit here and you talk to people, and like you can't just be like yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 4: All right, you know you have to be engaging and like ask quess, be interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make you feel like you're so special.
Speaker 5: And then also, yeah, you know what kind of like levels can you what kind of lines can we walk? You know, like make you feel special but not too special, but just to no special.
Speaker 4: You know, like it's yeah, what's the creepiest experience you had where you would like, okay, you got to chill?
Speaker 5: Oh so many So like let me just like say that I started out dancing. I lived in Ohio in Cincinnati, which is in the corner and it borders Kentucky and Indiana.
Speaker 1: You actually fly into.
Speaker 5: Since yeah, you fly into airport the Cincinna Airport's in Kentucky. Okay, yeah, right, so like, uh, where I lived, you had to go over to Kentucky to dance if you wanted to be a stripper. And I didn't really have a car, So we're even go to Kentucky because it's like right there. And yeah, the clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot of interesting stuff. Give us an example.
Speaker 3: I mean we're like, okay, just paint that picture.
Speaker 5: You know. This is probably like nineteen ninety eight in like northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm picturing it.
Speaker 6: You know the nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like a bar, probably several of them, but the bar that you're going to probably has like four strippers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: And the stage is a little bit broken when you walk it up on the step, be careful, like there's a splinter in the handrail too, So don't touch the hand the hand, you know.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, it's like it's not like the best situation.
Speaker 1: It's not glossy, No, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not in like some of the craziest stories I have are from like those times. I mean maybe like like wildest when it comes to like you know, walking in on like orgies or like girl like naughty things and all kinds of stuff. Maybe that was Vegas, but like just like mind blowing you'll never see this again in your life, like pulp fiction esque type things. That was northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: This guy's like a series.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like yeah, you know I saw girls shooting hairin up in their toes in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I saw I saw like.
Speaker 1: Go in Kentucky.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I sure I saw guys like this. There was this guy who used to come in and buy girls pee wo. Yeah, like there was like all kinds of stuff. There was some guy used to come in and like I like was young, and I was like, I'm the type of person I will like run the other direction, but I.
Speaker 6: Will like I want to say, I don't want to be in.
Speaker 5: And there was this guy who used to bring in these like tools in They have a name, and I forget what they're called, but like these tools, and he would like slide the go in the bathroom and like slide the tool up his like dick and then have like a fishing line from the tool, and the girl on stage while she was dancing would pull on it, you know, like they're.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yes, but we've dominated, says, we've seen all kinds of things.
Speaker 5: So people, She's right, things you never know.
Speaker 1: But people are like all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm like, you'd be surprised because you can get paid to actually not have sex too. You can engage in these things where you're just like, okay, let me just pull this surprised.
Speaker 1: Let me say you some pe you know, tell me.
Speaker 2: When I was a stripper, there was this guy used to just want me to put my foot in his balls, like just yeah, with your heel, yeah, with the heel exactly, with the stripper heel just for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: I used to see girls get their hair brushed, like girls with real, nice fluffy hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what you said, Like I'm like, oh, that's regular.
Speaker 6: But then you got to the real stuff.
Speaker 1: Like she was, what's the most money you made in a night ever, like out of all in.
Speaker 5: Your dances, like you're just stripping just as a stripper stripping, honestly, not that much to be I'm not even going to upfront like maybe like eighteen hundred dollars okay, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Nothing crazy or anything.
Speaker 5: But I worked at a different time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Like not at all.
Speaker 5: And I worked in different types of clubs, you know, like starting out in like Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, right, Like it's a different time with different types of clubs. It wasn't like that, and like dances. I used to tell this story, this is like kind of mind blowing. During the recession, I was a stripper, right and I was just making that transition to porn.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: So I was doing both and there would be nights where like you end up paying the club more than you are taking a Yeah, like so I remember the house was seventy bucks and the dances were thirty bucks apiece and you had to pay ten dollar out of each one of those dances to the club.
Speaker 1: So in order to go regardless, in order.
Speaker 5: To cover that, you had to do over three dances, you know, in order to take anybody moment on something.
Speaker 6: Then you start making money, and.
Speaker 5: Then you start making money on dance number four. But like nobody, it's a Tuesday in the recession and it's already two am.
Speaker 3: Nobody's you're not going to they.
Speaker 1: At least may be like freeze drinks or anything pink.
Speaker 5: Looking, yeah, get shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So what makes it a side? Okay, now it's time for me to.
Speaker 5: Do porn, because like there was so much drama, Like like I went from going to like a Midwest like little tiny indy body bar to dancing in Vegas and there was like just so much drama, so many more girls, so many more customers, so much more like drug problems and like depression and bipolar like.
Speaker 1: All these things, and I was like.
Speaker 3: This is awful, but I did.
Speaker 5: I've always really appreciated the way that adult work has helped me bring out my sexuality and it allowed me to just be sexy and experience that, and so that's something that I kind of like wanted to stay in. And I met a girl who did porn and I was like and also like my brother in law at the time, because I was married to my brother in law at the time. He really liked porn and he would always have me take him to the porn shop on pay day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Like this happened for years, right, Like I hadn't really watched porn a lot, but like that's how my introduction. No, but like I would go to the porn shop and he would be like doing whatever he was doing, and.
Speaker 3: I would just like look at the back of boxes and be like, wow, this looks like fun kind of.
Speaker 4: And you said your husband used to actually you had to take pictures and I did.
Speaker 5: He's the one from help me get started a little bit, you know.
Speaker 1: Was he ever jealous?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think he was ever jealous, like, but we did like kind of grow apart. I think just because he wasn't really looking for like a real exciting, like dynamic lifestyle. And I didn't know that I was when I met him. I meta when I was so young, you know. But once she started popping off for me. I was like, I want to kind of like yeah, you know, yeah, and he was like cool, it was just chilling at home, right, Yeah, it was. Have you ever dated anybody that you been on film with? No? I don't, you know what, I'll be honest, I don't really date. You don't date?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I don't really date.
Speaker 5: It's so complicated to like date somebody, you know, because that's a lot to expect somebody, you know, to deal with, like all that I am not only the fact that like sex is involved in my work, because sex could easily not be involved in my work too, Like I've got enough stuff going on I could. Yeah. That's why I asked you if yeah, because like why not? Yeah, like absolutely, why not? Like I say, I still like sex, like why not? But I don't have to, you know. But the thing is is that now I'm Sarah J. So in addition to dealing with the fact that I may or may not be having sex with while in a relationship with you, now you also have to deal with the fact that I am Sarah Ja. Want to go out in public in place and people are like, oh my gosh, your day.
Speaker 1: I love your words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what's that you know, your uncle and like, yeah, some.
Speaker 1: Guys might take pride in that too.
Speaker 5: Some guys do, absolutely, but it's like it's not something that I'm like actively looking for, you know, it's just like whatever, if it's cool, something awesome happens, it does you know what else a value?
Speaker 1: You keep everything confidential.
Speaker 4: Of course, people would be like, oh, you dated this person, you dated that person. You know, they were saying Barack Obama was a your DM, but because Barack Obama was following her, it turned into a big thing.
Speaker 1: I remember that I was like, okay, Sara Jay because residential Sara Jay, And I was like, listen, first of U, it's a human thing. He probably definitely was like, oh I enjoyed this.
Speaker 2: Movies, but you're a personal Obama.
Speaker 4: That was loan up all over the place. When that happened, people were like interviewing you about that.
Speaker 3: I remember everybody wanted.
Speaker 5: To scoop on that, and it's like, you know, I just wanted to like kind of let it go. It's actually it happened like it's so long ago that like, and people didn't really pick up on it until late, Like he started following me in two thousand and eight, and I honestly think that it was just like that time in Twitter when Twitter was first just starting to pop, when you followed everybody that followed you, you know, and.
Speaker 6: I always to this day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was definitely like a supporter of Obama during his election, you know, so like that could have happened.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he likes to watch my work, right, that's cool too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And when people will start bring out like let the man be just be Okay, I'm making but I'm like, you're just making it hot. But y'all make it hot, like I've known even following me, and nobody nobody's saying when they do it, I just ignore them, like leave it alone, let him follow me.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's just it's fine.
Speaker 4: What do you think when people say that watching porn can ruin your sex life, because we've had several people say that there's a lot of a lot of people that believe that that when you watch porn, there's these unrealistic expectations and it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like anything can be dangerous, and I do feel like it can be a tool to use. You can over use it, you can misuse it. But I feel like porn also can be a tool to use to like there's lots of different kinds of horns. Education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can't be educated.
Speaker 5: I have to watch the extreme ship, like watch some lovely do you stuff, you know, I love flashing.
Speaker 6: Like watching porn with my man and being like, okay, let's do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's put but let's put.
Speaker 3: My leg there.
Speaker 6: Let's see what happened. Like I said, ed vocational, I like watching porn.
Speaker 3: In my inspiration for your faster too.
Speaker 6: With porn on the TV one, I'm fucking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, Like I find that like when I have met people who have like a d D and they're like brains all over the place. If you like kind of put porn on and kind of submerge them in sex, it kind of helps, right, you put your own.
Speaker 3: Porn on, you know, I do not like no.
Speaker 5: Like and it's super hard, Like I would prefer not to pick the porn that we're putting on because I know her, I know him, I know that cow, you know, like I know that there's like yeah, I know exactly where they're filming. Like I just and I am so distracted by all that I'm like, oh, she's not enjoying it. Her foothurts I can tell, like, yeah, it's awful. Like I'm not the person to watch porn with, but you should put something on while I'm stucking you or looking you or whatever.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and help yourself to whatever.
Speaker 7: Enjoy all your senses. You actually, like, enjoy every single scene. Have you ever faked and a scene?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like real, real, like no, you know, Like I mean, i am creating a product, and I am trying to make a good product, but at the same time, I'm also trying to get off.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to do everything I possibly can.
Speaker 5: To get off on this other person that I am with right now, and I hope it works out. If not, I'll throw in a fake one for your.
Speaker 1: Camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know, we all have days that are off days too, and we all have days like now don't feel like going to work.
Speaker 5: And also sometimes I like, I mean, we're all women here, we know that we have many different types of orgasms.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have.
Speaker 5: A little one. You're like that, I don't know if that was monumental enough for camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got should do it, over do it?
Speaker 2: You hire bluffers, like do you have people that are like are buffers like fuers?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, not really like that. There are fluffers in scenes, but they're usually for like multiple persons scenes, sometimes like gang bangs or something like if there's like a lot of guys involved, like and they all need to look hard or like somewhat alive at the same time, sometimes they'll have fluffers for that. But it's fair.
Speaker 3: It's rare that they have fluffers anymore.
Speaker 6: And you don't you guys don't use them on the women.
Speaker 1: No, we don't need that. You know what you can get bro, have you ever? And I have to assume that this happens.
Speaker 4: Just like we have up days, there's got to be times when guys also have up days and they just can't perform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you do in a situation like that? Is it just I go home? Or like what?
Speaker 3: Okay? So, like, as the female performer, uh, I.
Speaker 5: Try to like pull out every sexual trick in the book to try to make it happen, because like, I want to create this product and I do want to go home with a paycheck today, and I also like the worst thing that can happen, right, the absolute worst thing that can happen. I guess is that, like I try for a really long time with this guy and it doesn't work out, Like maybe they got me suck in his dick for like two hours by by to my choice, because I feel like that this might be like the solution.
Speaker 1: I'm not sucking anybody's dick now, Okay, I'm a change.
Speaker 5: I can do it. Like it's okay, I can do it. But then but then two hours, come on, we're.
Speaker 1: Guys stopping fucking. Then you suckle, you sucking just the hole?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe both like whatever. I'm I'm a team players, so like whatever we need to do. So like let's say I've been working on this gentleman for like two hours and I'm like, I have to tell the director. I'm like, look, it's not gonna happen. He thinks it's going to happen, but it's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you, no, this is not definitely dead water because you got.
Speaker 5: To realize we already filmed like all the pick up, all this sh that was outside at the park. We took three takes at the park, like there was kids around. They kept on screaming. You know what I'm saying it was like, okay, so now we're just at the end and.
Speaker 4: I just need you to do your thing right the money shot, right, we just we're ready for you now, and like he just can't do it.
Speaker 5: So then they're like, well, I mean we can call this other guy and he can just come in and dumpload on you. And you're like, great, why.
Speaker 6: Didn't we do that twenty minutes ago?
Speaker 5: But no, also like okay, so as a female, cool, you're like, yeah, do that.
Speaker 3: Let's let's turry up and get this.
Speaker 5: If you're happy with that, I'm happy with that. Let's do this right. As a director, which I'm also a director and a producer, I'm like, that is exactly what I don't want to do.
Speaker 4: That's a different dick anybody ever, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: I had this amazing videographer that if we ever had to do that, which we'd never have to do that, but if we ever had to do that.
Speaker 3: He would be able to do the best he could. It like trying to line up the head of the dick.
Speaker 5: And no, what we normally do is we do know we do fake internal pop, what we call a FIP, and that's like a fake internal pop like we will put like fake com in the pussy and make it look like it was a cream pie scene. Yeah. Yeah, we have to save the scene. Like we spent all fucking.
Speaker 1: Day shooting this there.
Speaker 5: Abandoned to hold the crew, you know, Like yeah, it's like there's a lot of things to go in.
Speaker 2: Trap for two hours first of all three minutes.
Speaker 5: So I don't like, I don't let the girls work that hard on my stuff because I know how it's how it is, you know, Like so like when as soon as I can tell she's like starting to get a little sweaty and like you know how it is when she goes from one hand to the other, I'm like, okay, we need to figure out and I'll pull then side. I'm like, what do you need?
Speaker 3: Like what is it that I can get for you?
Speaker 5: Is there anything that I can do? You need hotter? Do you need a cold or? Do you need water? Do you need gate Riad? Do you need vigor?
Speaker 3: Do you need what can.
Speaker 5: I get for you magazine? Do you need to look at somebody? You need to look at the internet, You need to call somebody? But I don't know. Yeah, I like to do it and I will literally just go through all the things that you could possibly need. Like I'm here for you, I'm on your team. There's no pressure, but we would like you to come today, and like, how can I get that from you?
Speaker 1: Do you look at this.
Speaker 3: That's the boss?
Speaker 7: Do you prefer doing more producing or actually being on scene?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 5: I've been doing it twenty two years, so it's obviously changed a lot. Like when I was younger, it was like, yeah, just fuck me, it's just great. And now that I'm older, I really get pride out of creating a product, So that's cool. And I'm also like personally, like sexually, like definitely a voyeur, so I get a little like satisfaction.
Speaker 3: I was like telling people what.
Speaker 5: To do and watch them and be like, oh, you need to suck her harder, and you know, put your leg up over there.
Speaker 3: We need to see it more. I need to see your balls hanging down. Yeah, I know, it's fine. Ye, it's super fun.
Speaker 6: What do you.
Speaker 1: What do you think make somebody a star?
Speaker 5: You know? Okay, So marketing and promotion, unfortunately, I feel like a lot of times these people that we are familiar with, we're familiar with them because there was a large company that backed them, put a lot of money behind them and shove them all in your faces, you know, and you're like, oh, this person must be the best, and it's like not necessarily that's who that company backed and put all their advertising dollars.
Speaker 1: Like the music business, of course that worse.
Speaker 5: So like I feel that for me, the people that we like to work with and that we would consider stars are people that actually truly like sex, also are fully like responsible health wise, physical appearance. They present themselves as a good product, like they're a good product inside out. They're a pleasure to work with. They're like people who you know, do a lot of self promoting and stuff. So I used to manage talent, and that's what I would look for is people that take.
Speaker 3: Pride in their product.
Speaker 5: Understand that we are having a great time, but we are making a product.
Speaker 3: Also it's still yeah, it'll still work, you know, just like music.
Speaker 5: Just like you said, you know, it's like super fun to hang out on the street on it, but you gotta turn something in the time. Everybody in the morning here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So when did you start having sex? Like what was like, at what age did.
Speaker 5: You start having I was eighteen, was yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, I give him an only child, and so I grew up around adults, and I knew that the person that I was going to lose my Virginia too would be an adult. So I just waited until I was in the.
Speaker 1: Black nobody to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't intracted to anybody that went to school with or anything like that. Like I gave a couple of blow jobs to some friends just to see how I was doing and try it on. I mean, give me some constructive credits.
Speaker 1: And be.
Speaker 4: But like the fast then I did that, I did not know what I was doing, So yeah, that's yeah at all.
Speaker 3: I think I did a little bit, like I think something there.
Speaker 2: I think I knew what I was doing the first time I gave a blow job, because the blow job I was giving to wasn't somebody who was really big.
Speaker 1: So yeah they were easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't no hands. Yeah that was a throat like the first few times because he wasn't you know, we were kids.
Speaker 6: We were he was a kid too, he was like seventeen. I'm not going to say, oh that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like I like was a tomboy and stuff.
Speaker 5: So I was always listening to what I was like to and they were complaining about Ohio, Cincinnata.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I was there at the past and Gamble headquarters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like like East Coasters we saw Tower like even Philly. Like you, they started early and fail me too, right like yeah, I mean like New York was started you started late?
Speaker 5: Right? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, Actually, the first time I had sex it was so bad I didn't do it again for a couple of years. Oh yes, I lost my virginity because it was like my boyfriend for a while, I was moving and I was like all right, let me and I actually didn't really want to. He kept pressuring me, and then finally like he just did it. It was so bad. I was like, this is terrible. This is not what they talked about. Because we were on the poor He said, what no beans, No, yeah, well now he was because I was.
Speaker 1: I would be like okay, okay, and then he would try.
Speaker 4: And like no, I use my mind, you know, because I was scared and he wasn't good at like we were young, you know, he was a virgin two, so he didn't know how to.
Speaker 1: Like get me ready.
Speaker 3: I was eighteen, he was thirty six.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just sweet.
Speaker 1: So he really knew what he was doing though.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but you know, he didn't believe it. He was taking my virginity, so like he didn't pay it no mind. He was just like whatever, I didn't eat your pussy. No, definitely not. There was definitely no pussy eating happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he wasn't.
Speaker 5: No, Like he had a really nice dick, and it was like a lot for me to take.
Speaker 3: I remember being like, oh, that's a lot. But also but also like he just wasn't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: He was like not a good fuck at all, and I was, but I think they kind of set me on a trajectory like, Okay, I know this gets better.
Speaker 6: Yet I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, yeah, it gets better.
Speaker 3: When it was your first time actually climax and durant.
Speaker 7: And of course because that clip then went crazy, I saw so many different things about you know, because I was saying that when I was younger, I had my son at sixteen, and I literally the way you guys saying how I lost my virginity to him, It was more so everybody around us was having sex and he was cheating on me and having sex. So I didn't want him to step out and go have sex with others. So I was like, I gotta have sex with him.
Speaker 5: Like, so she was.
Speaker 7: Saying that I didn't. I never climax during intercourse with him. What was the first time that being that you started at eighteen with a grown.
Speaker 3: It right, it definitely wasn't that time. Debinitely wasn't.
Speaker 5: I got off with like finger fucking a lot, Like I had a lot of organs, a lot of finger fucking orgasms.
Speaker 1: I tell you that's underrated.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think today people I like it.
Speaker 6: It's not howdish you know, finger make me squirrel?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, like even.
Speaker 1: Bring back saying, yeah, I'm not gonna be that.
Speaker 5: It's hard for me to remember because I know that I got off so many times with finger fucking before actual like dick sex orgasms. But it was probably honestly, it was probably with my husband because I got married at a young age.
Speaker 3: I got married at nineteen.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: My husband was number seven?
Speaker 4: Did you cheat on did you ever cheat on him? While you guys were I mean, I know you were doing but did you ever do things that you.
Speaker 1: Were like not while a terrible wife.
Speaker 5: I'm the first, you know, I know you have to. That's like where your freedom lies. Like as you get older and you get more mature, you realize that there's so much freedom and just being honest and truthful right when you fucked up? I was married all my twenties. I did terrible things.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, but I was in a relationship young and so my twenties and I wasn't married, but I feel like I was horrible. Yeah, you're young, you want to do things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tell me some of the faust ship you did, you know, some of this stuff, Like I can't even like really speak on it because it's so fucking found that we want to hear it. Like I definitely, like, you know, I definitely like traveled like all over the US, especially as I just first started doing porn, and I would just like have sex with whoever, Like you smile at me the way way am I fucking Yeah? I mean alive, like because I was really like because but this is so crazy, but like feel my mind set, and yeah, it's because I was secure in.
Speaker 1: My relationship at home. Like I wasn't looking for a relationship.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to taste everybody and see how they felt, you know, like I already had a relationship that was like totally secure in So I'm out here already having sex for work. You know, part of my job is sex. So like, what's it matter? Like, I just what do you taste?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you taste like? What do you taste light like?
Speaker 1: Like? Like do you think it was kind of an addiction?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Not so much?
Speaker 5: Maybe a search, Okay, I'll try out. Yeah, like I was because I guess because I didn't. I was very like sexually interested, you know, like and sexually open, and I didn't have a lot of experiences as a young person. Once I became eighteen and then I got married at nineteen, I already had my situation in my life like solidified. I love my husband, I loved our thing. At home, everything was great. But now that like I have part of my life on the road, it's like, oh, everything's good at home. I'm not looking for relationship. I don't have to worry about anything my heart broken because my heart is not involved in this. Stuck you dickings, see what it looks like, and I might let you.
Speaker 4: Bun be over some women, some people think women can't have sex without emotions involved, and that's.
Speaker 1: Definitely not true now.
Speaker 4: So people that's a popular misconception, right that men and women have sex for different reasons.
Speaker 5: And I feel like sometimes we do. That's I mean, yeah, maybe that's common, but also sometimes.
Speaker 7: We don't, you know, like it's acause if like we're not supposed to enjoy sex, like we enjoy it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to be in craved. We enjoy it.
Speaker 4: We just always don't have to be in love. But think gets better when you're in love. Yeah, I mean everything, Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just chemistry.
Speaker 5: It's just science, the whole serotone.
Speaker 1: I got to ask you, who was the best sex you ever had? On camera?
Speaker 4: I want to go camera so we can look up some of his right.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I always have like great sex with Lexington Steel.
Speaker 1: I actually have a mold of his digging home is huge.
Speaker 3: It is very good.
Speaker 1: Wow you do, Yeah, I have a mold of it.
Speaker 5: Him and I are like friends, so it's like we have a nice friendship. But then also I always appreciate like how loud he is and how like verbal no, because like I look for feedback, like I'm a lover, like when I'm having.
Speaker 3: Sex with you.
Speaker 5: I'm like looking at you to see what you're feeling like this, and he's so easy to read, you know, like he's just such an easy person to have sex with. Okay, Yeah, and he sounds great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's huge though it is us Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I did steal. Yeah, you're right, you're an expert.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like a mouth and two hands, he's definitely your mouth and two hands.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I have a contrary to probably believe.
Speaker 5: I don't really usually go down too big on like really big dicks, because you end up just digging your teeth on the back of him. You know. That's why a lot of times to get my hand involved, especially on really.
Speaker 1: Big has a second dick.
Speaker 2: No, no, And you're right, when a guy you don't have to like unless he wants to push you there, yeah, wants to fill your throat. But when he has a really big dick, two hands, yeah, hands, mouth, feel like.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see how he looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, hands in our mouths like put a hot, warm pussy on that when the dick is big enough.
Speaker 6: That's not for what I saw, all right, Now, give us a couple of tips.
Speaker 4: Let's just say you're having sex, right, and we were talking about this earlier and the guy just isn't coming and you're ready to be done.
Speaker 1: What are some things that you can do to get it gone?
Speaker 5: Well, like, you know, contact, First of all, you have to see what's doing it for them. You have to look at their eyes and see Sometimes you can just look at somebody's eyes and make that eye contact and that will get them in the zone. I will like pull back from like sucking it maybe so much, and like start talking dirty and like staring at their eyes and talking dirty, like and like being like a cheerleader for the com like, oh, I want you to come to talk about where you want to, like come on my face, Yes, talk about I love you works. Come on my face works.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, like you said, contact, kissing them on the neck, rubbing their back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's something to do. And I'm not a scientist. I'm just a porn star, you know what I'm saying. But there's something about making like a circuit right, like when you with your touch, so like if you have like an extra hand or something, touch him somewhere, you know, like there's something about me and it goes the same with you too, Like when you're about to have an orgasm, sate, you're like on top of him, about to have an orgasm. If he reaches and touches your neck or touches your titties, you're more like, yeah, yeah, there's it's something to do with the closing the circuit, you know, Like that's the way I think about it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like like even when I'm in missionary position, like when I find my hands on doing anything, it's like.
Speaker 3: Put your hands around his neck or on you have to close.
Speaker 6: I always say, yeah, like I owe my hands.
Speaker 3: I feel like you feel the energy shift when you do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I always have to be grubbing the back or having my hand on the thigh a neck exactly, Like hands always have to be in motion. Like I've caught myself like with a hand a dead hand and missionary and I'm like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I'm not working hard enough?
Speaker 5: No good hands. Yeah, you know there are like little things to like look to see if they're enjoying it. Like you know, you might try kiss, you might try a neck, you might try a nipple, might try the nuts, you might try looking.
Speaker 3: At them in the shade. And like be dirty talking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like breathing in the ear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll take my tongue and like rub it all around your ear while I'm twisting your nipple with one hand and jerking your cock with the other.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What is something that guys like that.
Speaker 4: Maybe we don't do enough that you've learned like from a head of by ways for sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, like nipples hands down is like a big, big thing for guys, like a lot more than and maybe they don't even know. Like just go for it, like unless they say no, go for a nipple.
Speaker 6: I always go for a nipple. Get the guys that are like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: No, guys do really like that, you know, if you're wondering what you're about to do to this nipple, I wouldn't just like tweak the nipple, right, So like maybe like put a little spin on your finger some and just kind of like rub it in circles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, start out with that.
Speaker 5: And then maybe like your mouth. But yeah, nipple will surprise even the guy and will be like.
Speaker 2: Oh show maybe it's like that. Yeah, maybe it's my fault because I make it funny the nipples. Yeah, yeah, because I go put a nipple and I make it funny.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's my fall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, make it a little more. Yeah, you can do it while you're making out or like you like magic.
Speaker 5: You know that's good advice.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I also remember the story of the Sara Day Soldier. You were trending right, and the Sara Day Soldiers were just really giving you your props. No, I know, you know did you love that about what was I trending for that time? I think I would just giving you your props?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's cool, Like I I'm so appreciative that people still talk about me twenty two years.
Speaker 1: Now, that's a long time to be like cool.
Speaker 3: It's super cool.
Speaker 5: And sometimes they're talking ship and sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 3: They say it nice stuff.
Speaker 1: They no, it's the money here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could care less to be honest with you. Oh my god, you guys people are you guys still give a fuck what I'm doing? That's nice?
Speaker 2: And the people who are talking shit are probably watching some of the stuff you produce and direct.
Speaker 5: You know what, There is so much stuff that I've had my fingerprint on in adult industry. It's impossible not to it's impossible not to either you saw a performer that I managed, a scene that I directed, a scene that I produced, a scene that I was in, Like, it's impossible to like avoid me, Like when you break up with me.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to you gonna see me on Instagram. You're gonna hear me on the radio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see me on CV, Like.
Speaker 2: It's just you're gonna run into me, bro, no matter what if you ain't me or not.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna be any better. Block my whole name, Mute my whole word and everything. Block everything.
Speaker 1: That deep before filming with women or with men her for threesomes.
Speaker 5: Like a lot of what I shoot is a lot of threesomes, because I feel like you get the best of both worlds. If you are somebody who wanted to see these two girls together, gets what you're gonna see it. You're gonna see the guy and the girl again, You're gonna see you're gonna see the other guy and the other girl together, and then you're gonna see three someome. I think threesome is like the best of everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about two guys.
Speaker 5: And a girl?
Speaker 3: Like I love that too, I love that too.
Speaker 5: But viewers don't like like that as much, because like everybody wants to fantasize about the two roll threesome. But I think a lot of times women fantasize about the two guy threesomes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I guess some guys, even guys, watch Poorn more than definitely, yeah, a lot more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I throw one in there every now. And Here's the other thing is like I don't like to force things to happen, So like if it's easy to cast, like, oh, you two.
Speaker 3: Guys work together before, Oh did you want to do a scene with these two guys? Okay, cool, let's do that next week.
Speaker 5: But like I need to know it's going to be easy. I don't want to put you as a guy. If you were a guy and you over there, if you guys don't really know each other, and you guys haven't touch penis and.
Speaker 1: Make sure you guys are comfy.
Speaker 5: No, I would. I prefer it, Like I want my day to be easy. I'm trying to make my life easier and harder.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could write a good scene.
Speaker 5: You probably can.
Speaker 6: And produced Poorn.
Speaker 4: Now I would write some day and then Sarah Jay can direct it and produce it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely I can do it.
Speaker 6: This sounds like a partnership.
Speaker 4: I just you know, people are so scared. I mean, part of why we do lip services. People be so nervous and scared to talk about sex. And I think these are healthy conversations to have.
Speaker 1: But you know, some people like they some people appreciate.
Speaker 4: It because there's no other place for them to hear certain conversations. And I think it is educational. Yeah, you know, what are your dms? Like, I'm sure people hit you up and ask you questions all the time. It's like the most popular question you get.
Speaker 5: Most of them are about anal which is really funny because I don't real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people go in on your personal life.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a button plot.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, I'll take a tongue.
Speaker 5: In my ask there is it? Yeah, No, I get nervous about poop after that.
Speaker 3: I mean, more power to you if you do it. But that's I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you though, with this, Loube, they would sell out if you.
Speaker 1: Just want to think about marketing person.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, Yeah, a lot of guys want to want to also tell their partner how to improve That seems to be effect.
Speaker 3: A very common thing.
Speaker 5: Like you know, I don't really like the way my girl sucks my dick, Like, how do I tell her that she's like killing it?
Speaker 3: You know, Like.
Speaker 5: I get I give a lot of like guys that are not pleased with their partner and they don't know how to communicate that.
Speaker 1: That's tough. That sensitive about that too. But part of being in a.
Speaker 4: Great relationship is being able to communicate those things in a positive way.
Speaker 5: Yeah. One of the things that I think a lot of people just like overlook and it's just so easy to do, is to like be verbal during sex. And you don't even necessarily have to think of like creative ship. You can just be like, oh I like that, yo, oh yeah, that's great. And then when you don't like something, shut the fuck upright like like but when you go back to the good thing, you're like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: I know that that baby whoa not there?
Speaker 5: Do you know what he was doing is I'm actually to click Like.
Speaker 2: Old men like getting their dicks suck differently, just like women like getpuiate differently. So I like hands and people, don't I really appreciate when the guy tells me like exactly where he wants my head or you know what position he wants me to be in that he likes because I might be doing something crazy that I I think it's wonderful and it's.
Speaker 1: Like hurrying him or something.
Speaker 6: So I like, I was with a guy and you know, I remember he would tell me.
Speaker 2: He would like he would tell me, like and it felt good for him to tell me, like, you know, because I I like taking instructions, so you know, like once I knew what he liked it was, he didn't have to tell me anymore, you know, And I was hot, and I like taking instructions, like I like when a guy be like th like breathe take it, take it further, brief, breathe a little.
Speaker 3: That's how my trust was like.
Speaker 5: That with me, And honestly, it was so helpful and like I feel like I stuck really good dick because of him, like I do. I do, like we all learn different things in each other. But like yeah, he'd be like, okay, a little tighter with your middle ring finger, and I'm like, like it's just him and I, so like yeah, he'd be like super specific and yeah, I like a couple or anything else, not.
Speaker 3: At all, not at all.
Speaker 5: He was super dominant. Like I we had a really we had a decent, you know, decent sexual life. Like, to be honest with you, it was like, as much, I'm just like a very sexual person, like I want to have sex with everybody. At that time, I'm always in my twenties, you know, like I was ready for the world. So it was just like but yeah, I know we had a decent sex life and everything. And he had a nice dick, and it was just like he was he really like getting his dick stuck, and I really like sucking.
Speaker 3: Dicks, so like perfectly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like he would sit there sometimes even play video games, and I would just suck his dick and he would just be like how many gamers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would be like wetter wetter, he'd be like just a little bit tighter.
Speaker 5: He like, don't forget about my balls, you know, and like twelve years tongue around the head of my dick, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 6: I love when a guy is vocal.
Speaker 2: I like when I'm having sex and a guy is talking to me in my ear and telling you he's about to come.
Speaker 5: When you know what part of that is though, is that that's them being present exactly, you know, like that's them telling you that, like I really like what you're doing enough to give you specific instructions. I want you to do it even better, you know, Like and it's kind of like a bonding thing to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: It's like he's like letting you know that. He's like, you're he's here with you and we're doing this together.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I know, no, like that, I've put so much effort and emphasis on sex. But that's like my whole life.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody better to ask. Literally, it's paid off.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we know you're you know what you're doing. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you know, and I still enjoy it, which is great. I'm just yea thrilled.
Speaker 5: Twenty five you're letting him I gonna still want to fuck at forty five. The answer is yes, Well they were going to.
Speaker 1: Take back in when you're sixty and see what.
Speaker 3: I don't know if looking I wouldn't know.
Speaker 7: When you had in a relationships, Like I can't you don't see yourself getting in a relationship.
Speaker 3: So ever, Like it's just not something that I feel like I need in my life.
Speaker 5: Like I got a lot of really good friends that I spend like companionship time with like really great people that I work with, and then I spend time with that.
Speaker 3: We go different places and do different things. So it's like, you know, I'm not my brother husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been watching it.
Speaker 2: Even still, when you get into the relationship, all of that has to change. You have to switch your friends circle and all of that. And you were married already, you experienced and.
Speaker 5: What do I need? I guess?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what I think sometimes you have to just learn something about yourself too and be like.
Speaker 5: May that's not me, it's not me.
Speaker 1: That's all right, and it's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's okay. We can be whoever we are. What's have a day?
Speaker 4: The CBD products are here. It actually helped g a lot. She was having really bad but I was over here with it.
Speaker 5: Like you sound better even, Maybe put on your neck if you're feeling a little like stiffness in your you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, where can people find these products?
Speaker 5: You can get it Sarah JCVD dot com. Okay, we've got bath Bombs, personal dubricant, massage oil, and lapinroll on.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I can't wait to try mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is great. Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We thank you so much for coming that we've been. Like I said, I wanted to have you up here, and now we can see why.
Speaker 5: You're definitely like the expert on all that.
Speaker 1: You know, how many people who learn how to do things, and today in particular, they learn.
Speaker 6: I'm going to stop being funny about the nipples. I'm gonna make it sery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make it a little sensual. Yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: And we start up here and way down because I know guys like nipples.
Speaker 6: I've been with guys that want you to suck.
Speaker 3: Their dick and nipples in the same time.
Speaker 5: But I mean, you know I like him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Sar, thank you so much, really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Still on Instagram, are you kicked off of it?
Speaker 5: You know what? They kicked me off once and it was like, I'm not the type to be like begging, so yeah, it's not the only thing is yes, of course on Twitter. That's on Twitter, TikTok and TikTok. Yeah, I'm doing TikTok.
Speaker 1: Get the money baby, all right, Samite, Thank you so much, thank you. Thanks