Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably SHAKEE d I am Jaseelle Bryant. What's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here with us once again.
Speaker 2: Once again. This episode one forty eight, Baby, get into it sure forty eight one. That's one hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: Eight, one hundred and forty eight episodes, and we are coming up on one hundred and fifty, yes.
Speaker 2: One fifty okay, So we're doing a giveaway, right, Yeah, We're gonna try to come up with a giveaway for you guys. Okay, So don't know the rules, Nope, I can tell you. One of the prizes will be one hundred and fifty dollars. Yes, we're gonna be giving away at least one hundred fifty dollars for our hundred and fiftieth episode. So we need to figure it out soon how to tell people to get involved in our giveaway exactly. So when I say we're gonna do it soon, Lord only knows, right, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do it, y'all just like supposed to give all of y'all people who have listened to every episode something.
Speaker 2: No, one hundred, remember it was one hundred. There was one hundred people. No, people who listened to all hundred episodes. One hundred episodes they're supposed to get something? Was that one at one hundred? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't. No, it wasn't. You just randomly said it one day.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Robbin ain't give y'all nothing, So it's not on me. It was on Robin. Like, how do we confirm that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So outside of well, you know, my mama listened and she's still waiting for her gift and her hats robbing. All right, before you leave, I'll give you some Okay, fine, okay, okay, anyway, give me her address and I'm just gonna send you her address, mam, and your hats are coming from Robin, not me. Only two years later. Anyway, moving on, I haven't reason be shady moment. Oh okay please? Or do you want to go first? Okay? So remember I told you I was in I was in Hawaii, yes, for my vacation. Yes. So all over the both resorts they had little stations for you to fill up your water and the things that it was purified seven times okay. And so it had minerals in it, and it had.
Speaker 1: Something cocon on the volcanoes and all that.
Speaker 2: It came from. It came from straight from the volcanoes. I was like, yeah, whatever, So I started drinking the water. Robin. I never peed so good in my life.
Speaker 1: What what pe so good?
Speaker 2: Listen? Don't that sound crazy? My pee was everything what. I would wake up in the middle of the night and I would pee like five gallons, like I would just peel it all out. It was amazing. So I said to myself, I haven't been drinking the right water, right, Okay. So the next day I remember, I made a mental No, I'm gonna go take a picture of the whole system and I'm gonna buy it. Oh shoot. So the system is called flow water, not flow water like flow water that you can buy at Whole Food. Right, the whole system is called flow water, Okay. So I looked it up, okay, and I'm on it. I'm going to purchase it, okay, and I'm going to have amazing water filtered in my house. It's purefied seven times. Okay. You are you getting jealous?
Speaker 1: Yes you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. So anyway, the shady. Part is why the hell are we drinking this dumb ass water. Everybody should be drinking this flow water. Okay, because I lost weight in the in the ten days I was there, maybe two weeks, I lost weight. I promise you I lost weight. I peed amazingly.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It means does mean that pee was flowing. I don't know. It's de pleat the pea was flowing. So you peed more often at night? It was weird. I don't want to pee more often at night. I wasn't mad at it. I would get up and it was I was just paying. It was amazing. I felt so good in the morning. In the morning, I felt great. Okay. None of my bones hurt, not that they ever do. None of my joints hurt, not that they ever do. And I was just a better person. So nothing was different. My skin looked better. It's always beautiful. But that's not the point. I promise you every water that we drink, because you know, when you it's garbage. You know when we go to other countries that food is better, yes, the same thing. Yeah, their water is better. Not that Hawaii is a different country, but they you know, they have their own stuff. Yeah. So anyway, the shadiness is all the water that we drank.
Speaker 1: So you're getting the filtration system, yes, and what is it like?
Speaker 2: What do you attach it to? Is it out? Do you put it? Like? Where do you put it? I don't know what. I don't know anything. Okay, but it costs a lot of money and I can afford it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay the end, Okay, I'm going to when you get it, bring me a bottle of.
Speaker 2: Yes that you sound like some other people in my life that Oh, I'm gonna come over and just like fill up a couple of jugs.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's yes, if that's what it's what it's like, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to. And you know it'll save on but you have your your water thing here, yes, but it'll like for me, I have I buy the bottle so it'll save me from doing that. But yes, I will fill up something. And you got to get your Stanley cup. Hell No, I don't believe in Stanley cups. Why. I just think it's a it's a racket.
Speaker 1: But it's not. I mean that would come useful. No, So what are you gonna put your water in?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. That's let me. I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna letyall know, like.
Speaker 1: A Stanley cup would would do the job, by the way, p s A on the Stanley cups and just any other cup. So they have like a long straw that you drink us, or they have like an open.
Speaker 2: PSA.
Speaker 1: If you care about your wrinkles around your mouth and stuff, don't drink out of straws because that action can speed up your wrinkling process around your lips while you get the little wrinkles around your mouth.
Speaker 2: Wow, I gotta tell Grace that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, tell all, especially all the little young girls. And yeah, drinking through the straw, I mean it's similar to like people who smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 2: When you do.
Speaker 1: That that motion, Yes, that's just causing more wrinkles around your lips.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, that's good to know. Yeah great, PSA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't use the straw on my Stanley cup. I just drink out of the opening.
Speaker 2: Right, and then that will stop all these girls from getting botox so young. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then men can be happy because we're just natural. All the men can be happy. We're just natural, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So since you know what I had a I wasn't going to share this shady moment, but since you were talking about your water in which leads to me.
Speaker 2: To my water.
Speaker 1: So I get water delivered from Mountain Valley water, which is like supposed to be one of the best waters. It is and it's yes, and it's it's bottled in glass bottles. Okay, So we get we'll get two cases of twelve gas glass bottles. But I also get the big jugs delivered. I get two or three big jugs at a time, and you put them in like the the I don't know what it's called, the dispenser and the water comes out whatever.
Speaker 2: So they delivered my water. They're really heavy.
Speaker 1: So we came in one day and want told Corey to bring in the.
Speaker 2: Jugs of water. How many how many do you have delivered at one time?
Speaker 1: So it's like two big jugs and two cases of water. So Corey goes and lifts up the big jug and he's walking it bringing it through the garage and he drops that big gas glass jug of water and there is like to this day, we are still cleaning up glass shards, like we're gonna be cleaning up glass in my garage for like a year.
Speaker 2: It's just oh, it shattered. It shattered. Just imagine like a.
Speaker 1: Big jug of water made out of glass.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. I'm actually happy he didn't drop it on his foot, yes, but because he had broken his tongue.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm kinda happy that it happened because I had already told one I think it's a little too heavy for him, Like, not that it's so it's it's heavy, but it's cumbersome, right, So, like even though Corey strong, I just feel like at his age he was he's not like I don't know, he just wasn't like mature enough to really like handle it properly.
Speaker 2: It's probably a two man job. No it's not. I mean I can do it.
Speaker 1: I can do it, but it's heavy, like you really have to like get a good grip on it. And sometimes it's wet. Oh so sometimes it's slippery. I think it was slippery because it was outside in the rain. Yeah, yeah, you dropped that big old joke. But I was kind of like, m I told you, he can't handle that, you know, because you know, as parents like the debate becomes like the mom is always sticking up for the kids. Yes, and the dad is always like, you never have my back, so I was like, let me just keep my mouth shut, okay, yes, And then when he dropped it, I was like, hmmm, yeah, I didn't think he could carry that. Yeah I did, I tell you no.
Speaker 2: But there's like, yeah, glass sharks all in my garage. So what part of Shady Wine telling him to go get it Corey dropping Corey?
Speaker 1: Okay, take that big ass, heavy ass glass bottle of water into my house.
Speaker 2: Well we know that's not gonna happen again. Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I wasn't mad at Corey at all, Like one was madic Corey, but I was not.
Speaker 2: I was like, I told you, okay, I want to give a shout out to this restaurant in Alabama because I've never heard of such. And I was like highly impressed. So there's a black owned, family style restaurant in Alabama that has no prices, okay, no prices and they feed anyone who is hungry. Okay. So basically they're living off donations and it's like, I don't want to say an honor system because you don't have to pay, but they have been doing this forever It's called Drexel and Honeybees in Bruton, Alabama, is a unique black owned restaurant with a donation only policy. They're open Tuesday to Thursday and the founders are Freddie and Lisa Thomas McMillan. And they serve Southern comfort food like fried chicken, corn bread and they ensure that no one leaves hungry.
Speaker 3: Even before the door's open, the energy at Drexel and Honeybees is buzzing. This restaurant operates on donations only. Their motto is simple, we feed the need.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do something to show people that money does not does not make the world go around.
Speaker 2: Wow. I think that's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: That is Yeah, that's phenomenal. And they must have enough patrons that they pay, you know, enough for them to make a profit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they make there.
Speaker 1: It's enoughing to make a profit, enough of them to survive and also to feed anyone who wants to eat.
Speaker 2: Yes, and if you don't, if you can't afford it, they some people just leave it. Thank you note right, Wow, that's really nice.
Speaker 1: That's crazy in this day and age, like how much food costs? Now?
Speaker 2: Wow, food is expensive. It's crazy. Yes, food is ridiculously expensive. But I can't just imagine, Like for me, I knowing that about this restaurant, I would go there and just give them way more, right. So there's probably some people that do that exactly. Yeah, but just the fact that you're being able to feed everybody is fantastic. How long they've been in business, I don't know, but it sounds like a while. Shout out, and if you're in that area, go there and even if you don't eat, give them somebody, right, Okay, they're doing God's work. I hope the food is good. I don't care if it's good. I do. I mean, yeah, we want the food to be good. But I'm thinking it's good. They in Alabama they make a soul food. It's good, all right. So have you heard that KFC is launching a Kentucky Fried Cookie dough bite?
Speaker 1: No, they are.
Speaker 2: They are expanding it's menu to a sweet new offering and it's a KFC cookie dough. The dessert features a crispy, golden exterior filled with warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie dough fried to perfection. Are you going to eat it? So? I would, because you know me, Yes, I love my sweet I love my desserts all that. So I saw this I got immediately grossed out. I don't want fried chicken cookies, right, fried chicken cookies is wait, fried chicken cookie do? But okay, it's fried cookie dough, like you know, that's the same chicken gree But that's the same they used the fried the chicken. They gonna dip that cookie dough in the same fried chicken grease. That is gross.
Speaker 1: I don't want fried chicken cookies. Yeah, yeah, no, no, I don't want that either. But I can say when I was younger, I've been to KFC and like forever, but when I was younger, I used to love their chocolate cake. You could buy a chocolate cake at KFC.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Yes, it was like a ring.
Speaker 1: Cake and they would have like little chocolate morsels in it.
Speaker 2: It was so good. It was so good. What happened to that time to bring that back? They might still have it. I just don't go to KFC anymore. Yeah, I don't even know where there is a KFC. Right, Yes, let's start that. Okay, I'm gonna leave this right here. Oh you want to say something.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say while you're in your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, it's the Instagram chronicles y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I wouldn't I The other day I was in my Instagram. I was looking through my settings, and I just noticed something that I was like, okay, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: So how many accounts do you have blocked? Jesus? Is there something you think? You tell me that? Yeah, how do you find out of your settings? Okay?
Speaker 1: So go go in your profile okay, yep, go at the top right, okay, okay, and then guess of course, and now it's not looting. Okay, okay, Now scroll down and you'll get too blocked.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wow fifteen hundred fifteen twelve, fifteen twelve, Yeah, I have four thou five hundred seven. Wow. Ryan said, look at here, y'all can talk about me one time, yes, and one time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you can talk about me, but you ain't gonna talk to me. I don't care, right, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: But you ain't talking to me. Yes, and you can and try it once and let her find out. I thought that was so.
Speaker 1: I was just like I saw that.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, this is ridiculous. Yes, that's the true meeting of faa f O trying to find out, Well, Robin Dixon talk about her? What that's it? Whoa? Okay, that's funny. Okay, I'm just gonna leave this right here because y'all know, we don't talk about this man anymore. Who's the man that we don't talk about it? It's multiple ones? Kanye Nick Kan Number one is Kanye Kanye Kanye Yeah, Okay, Taylor Swift ends Kanye West's number one streak on billboards. Huh. Kanye apparently had had a Billboard streak at number one. She like broke it. She broke the streak, okay, with whatever her song is. Oh, can you imagine if you're Kanye West and your streak is broken by the girl that you snatched the microphone out of her hands? Can you imagine? He is?
Speaker 1: He is beside himself.
Speaker 2: He is beside himself.
Speaker 1: He's gonna figure out her way to dispute that, just be like he might.
Speaker 2: But like Tayna said, I'm gonna make another song called Karma. Okay, Karma, Karma will bite you in the butt every time. Hilarious. Okay, So, Kanye, what song was number one? I don't know? Like Okay, So Let's be clear, this is another properate service announcement. Yeah, uh, here we go. It's Virgo Season's Virgo City. Listen, Robin, you know already, Gosh, already, you know Virgo season. I get excited. Oh we're here, we are here. Okay, it's Virgo season. Honey, it's Virgo. Get into it. Don't like Virgo Season. I know that you hate it. No, I mean, listen, I have tons of Virgos in my life.
Speaker 1: But that means it's like back to school, back to the grind.
Speaker 2: That it's back to the world being run properly. It's back to everything like happening as it's supposed to. Back to structure and structure your organization, normal seed. That's what it's back to.
Speaker 1: What that is exactly why Virgo season is when it is.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you what we know, what we're doing all the time, all the time. I met this dude. It's kind of funny. I met this dude who I'm going to tell you who he is later and you're gonna laugh. Actually, I met her in Hawaii and we were talking and he's very much into Like I didn't know this at the time, but he was very much into like signs and all that blah blah blah, and I'm talking. I'm talking my shit, That's how I do okay. And he said what sign are you and I said yes and he said, Virgo, you do know me? You see me and I see you. Okay. So speaking of virgos, on the Instagram chronicles, it says who virgos are compatible with? Okay, okay, So in a romantic situation. Okay, So virgos us and you are a aries. If we were dating, We're gonna ghost each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I could do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you ghost people? I can. I'm capable, you're capable. I'm highly you will never see or hear of me again. Yes, okay. Virgos and tauruses are besties. Okay, okay, they'll be besties forever. Virgo Gemini are happily married.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Do I know any Geminis. I don't know. That's like early June. Oh wait, I'm married a Gemini. Yes, I'm married a Gemini. So maybe this is right. But yeah, we are not happy anyway. We tried, you tried, Okay, we were happily married when you were at the time. Virgo cancer soulmates, so I'm out here looking for cancer. Okay, Virgo Leo our friends Virgo Virgo best as strangers, so we don't ever need to know each other. Okay, I just I'm gonna give you this last one. Virgo Libra were enemies, okay, so I don't need never need data Libra. Okay, that would be one yes, point and case, just kidding, case and point point in case. Listen, we get it all backwards because it's Virgo season. It's okay, I feel like the stars are aligned. Why because I don't know. I always just feel like a Virgo will know a Virgo. And we're very particular about living our best life when in whatever version we feel like that is, and that is very important. Yes, moving on, Okay.
Speaker 1: In other words, the world revolves around virgos.
Speaker 2: Yes, and your bet and then the quicker you understand that the better, right and make it easier on your life? Yes? Can you understand that the better? Yes? All right, so we have a couple of reason. Is it reasonable or is it shady?
Speaker 1: Yes? And by the way, always please feel free to reach out to us email us at What's up at reasonably shady dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also guys, we are on YouTube. We have a YouTube channel we do subscribe to that. You can watch us on YouTube. Yeah, do you have to subscribe to watch us? No, you can just watch, Yeah, but subscribe.
Speaker 1: But when you subscribe, this when you get like the notifications that a new we uploaded a new video. Yes, yes, okay, And then and then maybe we can get our followers up to like mister beast level.
Speaker 2: Who's mister beast? How many does he have? Oh, pra, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He gets like three hundred million views on a video?
Speaker 2: Is this a podcast? Who is mister a YouTuber? He does like these the kids watch stuff like that? Oh okay, he does like all.
Speaker 1: These like huge not pranks, but like things like he'll blow up a house or you know, like crazy stuff. We are now stranding on this deserted island in the the middle of the old shit, and we're gonna be straded here for the next seven days.
Speaker 2: And that both that just left was our only way out of here.
Speaker 1: Why do we keep doing this.
Speaker 2: Unnecessary things? Yeah, okay, it's like three hundred million views. Yeah, we don't need to do all of that for all of our views. Yeah, but we're gonna get up there. Okay. So speaking of podcasts, there was an article written who writ that? Do you remember who wrote that article? And they talked about top podcasts. It was like New York Times. I think it was New York Times. And they did give a shout out to the Black effect and that is where we are. We are part of the black family in Charlemagne. So that shout out to us.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Charlotne has turned into like a political pundit.
Speaker 2: I feel like, listen wit a minute. I saw Charlotadi. They had on a beard. He had a beard. Oh he did? I said, First of all, he not listening to reasonably shady. That's number one. But two, when he has a beard, he's like real serious. I gotta take him seriously, Like nothing he's saying it's funny. Yeah, he's a political pundit. He's mad at it's on every talk show talking about politics. Yeah, he gets smarter with the beard. We gotta let him know, Charlotte ain't keep the beard. Honey, you're smarter with it. Okay. So this is from Dee Brown, and this before we get into is it reasonable or is it shady? It says, hello, ladies, I love the podcast. I only listen to podcasts when I'm traveling, so I'm a little behind. I'm on episode one twenty four right now, and for that last few episodes, people have been going ham about them deers. Since y'all cannot say it, I will them deers. Thank you, de Brown. I needed to say that. I needed to say that because you know, I have figured out a way, and I'm gonna tell Dee Brown if you put this. Remember I said, Zest, have you tried it? Haven't? I saw you got the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the net over, which is cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it works. My landscaper just did that on his own, so you need I just like, look at Robin getting fancy. You know. So Robin has nets over her flowers to protect them from the deer. If you put Zess down, that deters the deer. But I think my Zest has gone away because I saw a deer lately. I saw one, really and I was like, actually, I'm lying. It was when I was on vacation. It was on my ring camera, okay, and I started screaming in the ring camera, go away, go away, here go my kids stop, mom, stop, like they try to protect the deer. Run it did not. Okay, okay, it kind of it stopped for a second and then its slowly left. Yeah, took its time. They're not scared of humans anymore.
Speaker 1: They're I was taking a walk the other day and they were literally walking next to me. Really yes, I was like, so I have to like pull my camera out just in case they attacked me.
Speaker 2: You know, like, why what's that gonna do? I don't know, just put it on on TikTok, Like watch the deer attack attack Robin. Yeah, that's say you're gonna pull a gun out this case a good attack. Well, now, so one ordered this walking stick.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it can almost it's so heavy like or so, it's made out of metal. It could really hurt somebody.
Speaker 2: Why does he have a walking stick?
Speaker 1: Because he's scared of all of the fox in, the coyotes and the deer that are in our neighborhood. So we like to take walked outside. Yes, scared of nature. Okay, so we ordered a walking stick. But that thing is it's like a baton. It's like what police used to so hurt people.
Speaker 2: It's not like a cane.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a metal. It's like pulled the metal park kind of like pulls out, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and he's just gonna beat him with the stick. Yeah, child, I can't now that. I want you to record, right, Okay, definitely record that ship. I need to see that. What is Wan doing? Yes? Actually that should be a show. What is Wan doing? He's beaten people with sticks, He's going into not crazy stealing forks. I mean, it's all kinds of things. Anyway, we're moving on, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Could have been a show, but we're not on it anymore.
Speaker 2: That would have been an episode. They should have made that. Just give it, y'all an episode. What is Win doing? What is Win doing? What does Jesus do? So? W W? What would j D W I JD? What? What in the world? Never mind? Yes, okay, well so what's w W? What would Jesus do? What would Jesus do? What? What is Wan doing? Yes? Okay, yeah, we could take the eye out. It still applies. Anyway, guys, we're moving on. Okay, is it reasonable? Is it shady? Hi? Robin and Jaseelle? First, first off, love the podcast and our h O P will never be the same without the Green Eyed Bandits. But girl, I have a reasonably or shady moment for y'all. So, by the way, Robin, have we heard anything from the people, the real reasonable shady family the girl sleeping with her boyfriend's father.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we're waiting, okay, because we want to know if Ava, if Ava slept with Yeah, okay, Ava, We're still waiting for you to let us know. Okay, Okay, So because she has our permission to do, she sure does. Okay. So, my roommate from college and I were close up until our senior year. He and his girlfriend of almost three years had broken up, and all hell broke loose our senior year. But that's a whole different story. Okay. My roommate was outside and getting it in whenever he Oh, the roommate is this, Oh this is a man. Okay, so Charles, Okay, the roommate roommate getting it in, which was his right after the breakup. One of his favorite spots was the place called Bell Mountain. Remember that he's telling us to remember that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bell Mountain, So mountain, remember that.
Speaker 2: Remember Okay, to take girls and not to mention his ex girlfriend as well. When they were dating after graduation, we split, our split ways because it became a lot of drama because of his exploits. It's been five years and now he has a girlfriend who didn't go to college with us, and he met her in a completely different state. But he chose to propose to her at Bell Mountain, where he used to have his rondevus. To my knowledge, his now fiance had never been there before until he proposed. It holds no sentimental value in their relationship. Now. It is a beautiful spot with a nice view. But tell me, is a reasonable shady to propose to someone where you had multiple hookups? Yeah? That look, I'm gonna be here googling Bell Mountain?
Speaker 1: Is that shady?
Speaker 2: Shady? Shady? I definitely give it a shady. That's shady. But you know what that is? That's like this?
Speaker 1: So Bell Mountain is in Georgia, I guess, okay, rocky summit with panoramic views. Okay, oh, so it must be very beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's totally beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but this is a simple man, right, Yeah, he's simple? Like okay, So, so he grew up or not grow up? He spent his early his college days and everybody in town and meeting him at Bell Mountain, Yes, getting it in, yes, under there, Yes, and that's like the only thing he knows, like he hasn't expanded his horizon right in the past five years totally.
Speaker 2: But I would I would think you would want to do some research. It's a Google search to find another beautiful place. Yes, that you don't have all these memories, Yes, to propose to your now wife, right or fiance.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that is shady the and the fiance is probably like, oh that was so beautiful, yes, so thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my goodness, he did all of this for me. So let me tell you where it's gonna go. Left, She's gonna post that that she got proposed to on Bell Mountain and all his other holes that he used to have sex with on Bell Mountain. It's gonna pop into her DMS. Well it sounds like, well yeah, and they're gonna let her know. Girl. He took me there, right, girl. He took me there right, girl. He took me to ant right girl. He binged you over right on the tree behind the stump by the views with the beautiful well looking at this the skylight. Yes, girl, y'all was looking at the starts. Yeah, we were too.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a simple man. Yeah, well, simp.
Speaker 2: You don't know anything but Bell Mountain. And I want to say to every guy, do something new, don't propose or just special to that person, special to that person, or just something that neither one of you all have done before. Right, that's crazy. Yeah, that was so j Z. Oh my god, and my game just remind rewind no, damn it. What's the lyrics? I don't know. It's like you, you know, you don't take your your your oh yeah, peace to where you take the main girl. Yeah, yeah, you take the side piece of side piece restaurants. You take mangirl to mangirl restaurant. I appreciate that. Don't don't co mingle, right, or let's just find some new stuff. But I understand that because that actually has happened to me. Not Okay, So I took several guys to this one particular restaurant that I like you too. Well, no, they took me, but it was my suggestion where we go, okay, right, and I said, oh, let's go to this place, this place, this place, and the waitress like busted me. Oh my gosh. Yeah, the waitress was like, oh my gosh, so good to see you guys again. I was like yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I I was like no to South, can't do this, you can't do that. And he looked at me like you've been here before and that's this was actually my main dude, And I was like, no, I think she thinks, yeah, there's a whole lot of light skined, green eyed girls out there. Okay, you can't do that. You can't do that. Totally bust it. Okay, So this is from Jerald Bam be good, and I think it's Jerrell, Jerrell or Jerrold. I think it's Jerrell. What if they pronounced Gerald Girell? Let us know who pronounced your namely? Okay, so you said what Jerrell? Okay and you say Jerrold? Yeah all right. Anyway, So a couple of weeks ago, Robin decided to let us know that she always puts her information in when they ask her if there's like some sort of class action.
Speaker 1: For a class action lawsuit. And it's so crazy. That night after we recorded, Yeah, I was like going through my mail and paying bills and stuff, and I actually had a class a notice for a class action.
Speaker 2: And you filed it out, ye, Okay. So this particular man said, hey, Robina and Jizzy. Does anybody else call you Robina?
Speaker 1: Well, Ashley calls me a Robina. Yes, right, Ashley is like the originator. And then just other people affiliated with the show call you.
Speaker 2: So like Lorraine calls me Robina.
Speaker 1: Oh true, but not that many.
Speaker 2: Yes. So you know, Karen calls me Jizzy and I that's you know, she affectionately calls me jizzy. So somebody else tried to call me Jessey and I was like, you cannot call me that. That's only Karen. It's for Karen, okay. And they were like, oh all right, all right, But I like Jerrold calling me jizz Jirell jirell. Yeah. So been a while since I've emailed you guys. Just want to let you know that sometimes them class action lawsuits are no joke. Now, no joke is capitalized, right, okay, no joke. Attached below is a screenshot of class action lawsuit I took part. I took part in that. I got the link from via Instagram ads of all places, mind you and cop twenty five hundred dollars off that time.
Speaker 1: I'm talking time, That's what I'm talking that's going to beat me.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's gonna be Robert Well, so he said he used to work for a Postmates, and I forgot that the exact premise of the lawsuit was. Oh, he forgot what the premise was. But I did what Robin did and signed my name, and a few months later they sent me a check and it went through. All I'm saying, you could get five thousand, or you could oh, you can get five dollars, or you can get five thousand dollars. In short, Giselle, fill them out. You never know, that's right. And then he said he hopes that we have an amazing rest of the week and keep up the great work. I think that's amazing. It is. This is a new found no like because I get them all the time, everyone does. But now we telling everybody. Now everybody gonna do it. Now we're gonna get five dollars. That's true. I know I'm gonna film mine out right, Yes, my downtime, watch her fill one out and then get like five thousand dollars. Yes, And I can tell nobody. I'm gonna gep it to myself and then I'm gonna be like, cough it up. What I have to give you you find your space?
Speaker 1: What? Yes?
Speaker 2: Why because just because okay, okay, all right, Robin has spoken. Okay, so wait, do we have another one? Yes? Yes, okay, okay, because sometimes you know, we do like when you all tell us that y'all love us, because we're insecure and we need to just kidding. We just happy, you know. We we like feedback. We like to know that you a you guys are listening and you like what we're doing over here. Yeah, all right, So this is Jamie Bishop. Hey, my beautiful g eat bees. I was just on a commute from Baltimore to p to take a big exam for work, and I listen to your pod for some good energy. That's what I like to hear. Yes, that's like we want you come over here for some good energy exactly.
Speaker 1: Yea, not all that sad nonsense, true true crime, yes, crazy stories. Yes, talking about what's going on. I mean, we talked about what's going on in the world, but.
Speaker 2: Not like that and give you the energy we give you then and even like all the political stuff, it's like that could just be toxic. Yes, anyway, so we're here for the good time. It was one of the episodes about ups men. As I am sitting at a coffee shop getting my last bit of studying on before my exam to day, a ups man walks out of the coffee shop and smiles at me before hopping in his truck, and I think I blushed a little. They are hot. Yes, indeed, tell you that's the good ju ju. I needed much love, Jamie. That's right. Listen, if there's a ups convention, I'm going I'm gonna sit outside.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all just happened, what I tell you.
Speaker 2: And the first time you said, I was like, Rob, you sound crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You can pay attention, ups man, got it going on?
Speaker 1: Pay attention. I really wonder Okay, anyone that's listening, whether you're a ups man or you're you know, someone that has invited the ups man inside your house, You want to know if that has ever happened.
Speaker 2: Right, That is a good question, right, Have you ever invited your ups man inside? Yes? And what happened? Right? Yes? Because I want this is so crazy. I want him to keep thoseans when y'all have sex. I want him to keep those on. That's part of the allure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, yes, Oh so just yeah, they just dropping dropping the pants.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is terrible. Do they have hats on? No, they don't wear hat no, no, but they are very muscular and they are very nice. I think they're getting paid. Are they getting paid the most they get? Yes, they get.
Speaker 1: They get paid well because they had a whole strike, and they had a strike and they came to an agreement.
Speaker 2: Get good benefits. Okay, yeah, yes, we like ups Drivis. Okay, you see one on the next episode of Her Housewives, Potomac.
Speaker 1: Don't be surprised.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just want y'all to know. Okay, we have one, We have time for one more. MEMI wrote the reason. Okay, okay, our girl me me.
Speaker 1: She's always emailing us with the interesting scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she always tries to say they're not her right, but me me, I believe you. Girls.
Speaker 1: She said, this is not my situation, gazelle, but I need your thoughts on this situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So this is like a dating scenario, says I took this female out to eat about two weeks ago, and I tested her. We ordered our food and had a nice time just talk over food and getting to know each other.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to front.
Speaker 1: I was feeling shorty, not just because she was beautiful, but her mindset is what got me.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: But when we were done eating and I asked for the bill, the lady came back with it.
Speaker 2: I said, damn, I left my wallet at home.
Speaker 1: You think you can pay for the food and I will give you the money back when I get home.
Speaker 2: She just got up and left.
Speaker 1: All I can do is laugh and shake my head. But I go in my pocket and pay for the bill and leave a ten dollars tip.
Speaker 2: Okay, how did he go in his pocket? I thought he left? Well, he was testing her.
Speaker 1: Oh, the lady said, thank you, and you are a very smart man. Sometimes you have to test them to see if they are the one or not. I never spoke to her after that. Was she reasonable or shady for getting up and walking out? Or was he reasonable or shady for testing her?
Speaker 2: He was shady for testing her. Yeah, she was reasonable for leaving. And I hate him? Right, why would you do that? Because?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I feel like whether he was testing her art, So let's say he really didn't have his wallet right, right? Yeah, that's that deserves you deserve to be walked out on. Yes, what man takes a woman out on a date without his wallet, so you deserve to be walked out on? Or if the woman is like, you know what, this dude is testing me and I don't like that.
Speaker 2: No, none of it is good. None of it is good. So she was reasonable.
Speaker 1: The woman was reasonable, yes for walking out Yes, even though I probably I probably wouldn't you have shady?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Oh no, yes, okay, sorry y'all, We got our paddles. The woman was reasonable, yes for walking out right.
Speaker 2: The man was shady, shady shady. Let me tell you something that happened to me one time. Really, So I have been dating this dude for a minute and you know who he is. I'm gonna tell you later. And we had gone out and I think he just was drunk or something. I don't know what had happened. I went to the bathroom. I come back from the bathroom, he's not at the table anymore. So the waiter comes over and he was like, hey, I really don't want to do this, but the guy that you were here with told me to tell you that he left and and like, you know, for you to pay the bill?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: And I was like what I said, what do you mean? Because I was dating him, like and we got we drove there together when he left me. So anyway, after all of that, I was like, sure, just give me the bill. Right, he gives me the bill and I'm about to pay it and the dude pops out of a corner. He was like, oh no, Jesse, I just you know I got I just want to see what do you know that I should have broken up with him right then? Yes, but I didn't. I to date this idiot.
Speaker 1: You said he was testing you?
Speaker 2: What what? What test is this? I wanted to fail the ship. I want I want to fail every test like this?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yes, just that's crazy. And the guy, so let me tell you how how wild it was. The waiter was so uncomfortable. He was like, I don't want to get involved in this. I was like, this is this is not what I do. He's and he didn't even he was scared to even tell me that the dude, ye well left Okay, So the rest of the dating relationship like that was that a red flag for like the rest of the he never did that. He never did that again. But I remember like getting in the car to go home, like I should have right there. It just took an uber home and like never talked to him again. I got we got in a car, and I don't know what happened. Did he think it was funny or he was testing you? He thought it was funny? Why what part of that was funny? Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Part of that is funny?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you've lost and it bye. I should have said bye, yeah, yeah, yes, but I did not. Anyway, this is this is we tell these guys out here, don't ever do that. It's not cute, it's not a test. It's not funny if you don't want to pay, if it's a first date, like, that's the impression you want to leave on this woman, right exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's I mean, if I was in that scenario as the woman, I would not have just got up and left. I would have been like, oh, you know, I would have been a little more understanding, right, But she's not wrong for leaving.
Speaker 2: No, And it's because of dudes like that that we get up and leave because y'all out here playing games for what? Right? No one has time for this, right, right?
Speaker 1: And that's what's what creates mistrust in like dating relationships. Anyway, I think people go into dating just automatically looking for the wrong thing, like they're looking for for red flags and bad signs instead of.
Speaker 2: Going into dating with the open mind. Yeah you know. Yeah, And like I need for guys to understand women don't need you to eat, like you know what I'm saying, Oh there's some women. Oh that dude, that's true, right, or I take that back. Yeah, it doesn't need for you to pay for my food.
Speaker 1: First of all, he left a ten dollar tip.
Speaker 2: What so so? How much was the bill? The bill was what fifty dollars? Yeah, so this is not this is shenanigans, Like where were y'all eating? This is me, me, me, me, you lying? This was you you went out on date. This was me me. This has been like Fridays.
Speaker 1: It could have been Frida.
Speaker 2: Yeah for a ten dollars tip for Applebee's. Right, y'all both cut them. They both got the special. What was the special? His special costs fourteen.
Speaker 1: Dollars the soup, salad, appetizer.
Speaker 2: I drink, and I drink and you get a drink two for one drinks. Get out of here, dude, Oh god, leave us alone. When I asked for y'all to just stop.
Speaker 1: But there are some women that, Okay, go ahead, dude, definitely date dudes just to go just to go eat. Yeah, which, And I have heard a lot of guys say like they're sick of it. They're sick of just constantly just taking women out to dinner and then they don't they never like to see them again.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna digress real quick, and then I'm gonna come out the rabbit hole. So I was talking to a guy and he said this has happened to three of his friends. Because I need for guys to beware. I'm letting y'all know I'm paying. I'm giving back. Y'all been mad at me about the beards.
Speaker 1: Now I want to gives.
Speaker 2: So guys been out a bar drinking, sees a beautiful woman. They get to chit chatting his last drink he has. He gets to a whole. They go to a room. Whatever happened in that last drink. Oh, they put something in their drink, So the girl and the bartend are in on it. He goes back to the room, doesn't remember a thing. He is robbed, watch, wallet, everything, Wow, shoes might even be gone. Wow, so be careful guys out there. Geez, there are some tricky women and that's a PSA. Right, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've definitely heard of that, especially like guys and like the athletes, Yes, the athletes a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you and you don't see it coming, right, Yeah, So you can't put yourself in those situations and you know, yeah, maybe get a beer because then and then you take the top off. I don't know, try to figure out a way that. Yeah, but somehow they're slipping if you do it yourself. I don't know, but that's crazy. You even have to The bartender is in on it, the bard it. But but listen, that's a hustle. I see. When that was explained to me, I was like, oh, I get that, And in my mind, I'm like, how come I never thought of that? Right, have to sleep with the dude?
Speaker 1: No, it's knocking him out, you're taking his stuff.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, y'all dudes out here, y'all need to be careful. If you're single and you're out here in the streets. Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I feel like that's that's an old trick in the book, is it. Yeah, because I promise you like I've heard years ago guys in the NBA.
Speaker 2: That happening too, like when war was in the NBA, like right, but it was probably not the bar like the bartender and on it. I think is a new hustle. So just be careful out here in these streets. Guys, You're welcome, yes, wow, yeah, anyway, we're out of here. We love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life, either reasonable or shakey or bye. By Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your
Speaker 2: Favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady