Speaker 1: Welcome. It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you and Senator it is a very interesting time to see how Democrats running for the White House and the Vice presidency are just completely rewriting history about the southern border and how they're going to fix the problems, when the reality is they're letting terrorists across the border and rapists into this country with their actual policies.
Speaker 2: They're doing that every day, and borders are Kamala Harris is the most radical open borders Zealot ever to be a major party nominee in the history of our country. We've got the receipts her campaign, and the corporate media is desperately trying to run away from her record, But we're going to lay out a record and it is deeply concerning. It is dangerous beyond that. We also saw this week Elon Musk interviewing Donald Trump on X and we saw the corporate media lose their mind. We saw their brains melt. In fact, we saw them calling for Donald Trump to be silenced, and then we saw them rapidly spinning because they don't like Donald Trump. They don't like Elon Musk, They don't like any Americans speaking directly to the American people. They want to remain the left wing gatekeepers. We're going to break that down as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a shocking to see just how the media reacted to a conversation between two men that love freedom of speech and democracy. It is amazing. I want to tell you real quick about Patriot Mobile. It is a really fun time if you are a member of Patriot Mobile my cell phone. I'm with Patriot Mobile, and I know every time I make a phone call and every time I send a text, every time I pay that bill, I'm making a difference standing up for what I believe in. You may not realize what Big Mobile is up to, but they are giving big donations democratic causes, candidates and organizations, and include organizations that have a kate and pay for abortions. That's exactly why I made the switch from Big Mobile, and that's why I want you to check out Patriot Mobile. When you make the switch, they take about five percent of your bill every month and no extra charge to you, and they actually give it back to causes. It fight for our First and or Second Amendment rights, fight for the rights of unborn children, and they donate and support our veterans, our wounded warriors, our first responder heroes. Now, the other thing about Patriot Mobile is many times when you switch, you're gonna save money. You're gonna get the exact same service you're used to. They have a service guarantee, a coverage guarantee as well. But in twenty twenty four service and these towers, you're using the same exact towers you're using right now, except you're with a company that's standing up for what we believe in. Now, I want to give you a free month of service as well. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict, use the promo code verdict and you'll get one month free when you make this switch. So stand up for what you believe in and work with a company that stands with your values. Nine seven to two Patriot it's nine seven to two Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict promo code verdict for free month of service, All right, Senator. Per law enforcement sources, yesterday morning, Ice Boston found and arrested a Haitian migrant who was released on just five hundred dollars bail in June after being charged with raping a fifteen year old girl in a migrant hotel. And the part that's that is shocking alone. But what we've also now found out is under the Border Zar and her regime, we paid for him to fly into the US via the Biden mass parole program in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right and understand, and this is a case I've talked about multiple times, but understand that Borders Are Kamala Harris is not simply letting in millions of illegal immigrants across our southern border. Eleven and a half million illegal immigrants have coming to this country since Kamala Harris became Borders Are, along with Joe Biden as president. Not only are they letting in millions on our southern border, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris set up a program to fly people directly from foreign countries illegal immigrants into America. They don't even have to get to Mexico across the border. Joe Biden Kamala Harris will arrange for them to fly directly, and in this instance, they flew an individual from Haiti to Boston, Massachusetts, they released him in Boston, Massachusetts. Mind you, he was an illegal immigrant, but under their program they are bringing in over three hundred thousand illegal immigrants a year, flying them in directly from Haiti and Nicaragua, on Cuban and Venezuela. They released him, and this guy turned around and raped a teenager. He raped a fifteen year old girl, not just any fifteen year old girl, but a fifteen year old girl with serious mental disabilities. That's the very definition of evil. Now, he was arrested, he was charged, he was prosecuted, and then a left wing judge in Boston, Massachusetts let that guy go and the bail was five hundred dollars. Now, look, you're a dad, Ben, how do you face if it was your daughter that was the fifteen year old girl with serious mental disabilities that was raped. How do you even wrestle with the fact that Kamala Harrison Joe Biden flew the rapist into America illegally, and then a left wing judge let the guy go with a five hundred dollars bail.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to think that we lived in a country center, and we've talked about this many times, where if there is evil, then there is a system that will stand up to that evil and that will protect the innocent and punish the evil. But when you look at what is now happening under this regime and these radical das that are out there that have been put in by George Soros, they're not punishing the evil. This is when you lose I think, not just structure, but you lose the faith and good over evil. And it also victimizes the victims yet again when they witness that the person as you described it, has been caught, was put in jail, and five hundred dollars will get them out. Why would anyone have faith in this system?
Speaker 2: Well, and in the face of that, it'd be one thing if Kamala Harris said, Okay, we screwed up horribly. This was our mistake. We're so sorry. We we'll stop doing it. But they're not now. They paused the program that is flying people directly from foreign countries into the United States because an Inspector General report in the Department of Homeland Security concluded there was massive fraud, and we covered that in the previous pod a couple of weeks ago, but they paused it. Let me let me be clear the pausing of that program was I think very cynical politics. They paused it only, I believe, until election day, and my guess is they will reinstitute the program in mid November right after the election. Especially if Kamala wins, you better believe they're going to ramp up flying in even more illegals into this country because they see a political benefit to it. But right now, between now an election day, Kamala Harris and the media are all desperately trying to say she has nothing to do with this. She wasn't even borders are now, mind you. Joe Biden triumphantly announced what he appointed her borders are. Kamala Harris tweeted out how she was in charge of the southern border. The media reported over and over again that Kamala har Harris was borders are now. Today, the corporate media has been over backwards to try to erase that history, to try to gaslight it. You know, this past weekend, Jade Vance did several Sunday shows. On one of them Jonathan Carl on ABC. When Vance made reference to Kamala's borders are, Jonathan Carl interrupted and said, well, you know, she was never borders are. That's not the case. That's a flat out lie. And by the way, Jonathan Carl knows it's a flat out lie. But the corporate media is one hundred percent. They are the communication arms of the Kamala Harris campaign. And if you want to know what Kamala actually believes, I want you to listen to this. This is when she was asked when she was running for president in twenty twenty whether she would shut down immigration detention centers. Give a listen.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Sally Hartman.
Speaker 4: I'm a volunteer with the Center for Worker Justice.
Speaker 5: I want to know, when you become president.
Speaker 4: Would you be committing to close immigration detention centers?
Speaker 6: Absolutely on day one?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, I mean she says absolutely on day one, and thank you for your question. She wanted to be on the record when she was running for president Center that she was going to be a person that was going to shut down everything that we were doing to try to protect and secure our border.
Speaker 2: And understand that means Kamala is more radical even than Joe Biden. Joe Biden hasn't shut down all the immigration detention centers. Kamala Harris promised on the first day in office, she would shut them down. What that means is when people come illegally into this country, what she's promising to do is just release them, immediately, release them, regardless of if they're criminals, regardless of if they're murderers, regardless of if they're rapist, regardless of if their child molesters, regardless of if they have multiple drunk drive convictions. That she does not want her commitment understood. Listen to what she said, would you close the immigration detention facilities? That was clear and unambiguous. Her answer was absolutely on day one. And yet the corporate media they don't want you to hear that.
Speaker 1: And it's not just that, it's also now how they're trying to cover for her when it comes to terrorists coming across the border. There's a montage that I want to play and I want to get your reaction to it, and that is we have seen Kamala Harris consistently lie to the American people about the threat of terrorists coming across the southern border. Biden has done it as well. So now it's not really a big deal. It's not really happening. You know, she's the borders are Then they say she's not, the borders are. But when she was, the borders are, and they were saying she was, the borders are. On TV, we played that montage of the media, ABC, NBC, CNN all calling her the borders are on their own air well as the borders are. Well, she's now been named the borders are right. So when she was the borders are and they admitted she was, she let a record number of suspected terrats into our country and she knew it was happening. Take a listen to this incredible montage.
Speaker 6: We don't need to build a wall, and by definition does plane speak basic English language definition?
Speaker 7: It is not an emergency.
Speaker 2: He talks about this wall, I always say, let me know how high it is.
Speaker 4: If it's twenty five feet, then I'll invest in the thirty foot ladder.
Speaker 6: To suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrists who are trying to invade the country, it couldn't be farther from the truth. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 1: Out of the terror rests across the country, we've learned several men with.
Speaker 4: Suspected ties to ices living in the US have been taken into custody.
Speaker 7: Sowards's familiar with the matter, tell us the then cross the Southern border some over a year ago.
Speaker 5: One hundred people on the terrorist watch list were released into the US by the Biden administration during a three year period.
Speaker 6: Tonight an alarming development and the border crisis. Among the record number of migrants crossing the Southern border was a member of an Afghan terror organization.
Speaker 8: We are learning that under the Biden in Paris administration that border patrol agents encountered at least three hundred and seventy five illegal migrants on the terror watch list right on the Southern border.
Speaker 9: But what's more shocking is at least ninety nine of these individuals were actually released into American communities. Includes at least two thousand Afghan nationals, thirty three thousand Chinese nationals, five hundred and fifty one Iranian nationals, one hundred and twenty Syrie nationals, and three thousand Effect nationals.
Speaker 6: Suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 1: I mean, you listen to her and her running mate. Now just look at you and they'll lie to your face. But then the media now is selling that lie twenty four to seven on their behalf.
Speaker 2: I've said this before. We are facing today the greatest risk of a major terrorist attack this country has seen since since September eleventh, two thousand and one, we've had four years of Kamala Harris. As borders are with an open invitation across our southern border. She's rolled out a red carpet for illegal immigrants. We've also seen incredibly weak foreign policy Kamala Harrison. Joe Biden had flowed over one hundred billion dollars to the Ayatola Kamene. He's repaid that large jest by demanding and calling for a jahad on America to murder Americans. We've seen Hamas call for a jahada in America to murder Americans. We've seen Hesbla call for a jahad and America to murder Americans. And if you're a terrorist, you know the southern border is open. You know that Kamala Harris, if you are apprehended, will just let you go. You know that she has promised cut forbid if she becomes president. Next year to shut down immigrant detention facilities on day one.
Speaker 1: This is who she is. And there's also other lies that keep coming forward when it comes to this issue of her trying to act like she's tough on crime and back by police. It came out that a California sheriff featured in a Kamala Harris campaign ad is now saying, uh uh, don't use my image. I do not support her. Can you imagine if Donald Trump featured somebody in law enforcement that didn't support him and their ads. What would happen? The media would go wall to wall crazy. And yet right now this is a I would argue a scandal using the likeness of a of a man in uniform to say, oh, yeah, he supports me. And he said came out and said I don't support her this ship. He is upset about it, and I think he should be. He said, it's quote false advertising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, he's rightly upset. And I got to say that the police officers in law enforcement. This is the most anti law enforcement presidential nominee in history. This is someone who's repeatedly advocating for defunding the police. This is someone who who is repeatedly advocated for abolishing Ice. This is someone who analogized, drew the analogy between Ice and the Ku Klux Klan. It is grotesque, it is offensive, and just this week, the following story broke. I'll read the headline for Fox News. Kamala Harris donated to anti police, pro sanctuary city group as DC struggled with crime. Vice President Harris and her husband repeatedly donated to an anti police and pro sanctuary city nonprofit, according to financial disclosures released by the White House, So this was not a long time ago. This is while she was vice president. The donations went to Legal AIDC, a nonprofit law group that provides services to impoverished Washington residents in addition to its work with the poor. However, the group is called for slashing police budgets and decreasing patrols in high crime areas. And here's a quote quote. We are concerned, especially given the ongoing protest movement, about any solution that involves more police in policing in DC public housing. Block Lives Matter d C hashtag, the group's official ex account, tweeted just days after the death of George Floyd. This is who Kamala Harris is writing checks to and by the way. Less than a week later, the group condemned a proposed budget increase for Washington's Metropolitan Police Department. Quote Legal Aid joins the call to reduce funding for police and reinvest in communities. The group posted this is who Kamala Harris supports in Washington. In twenty twenty fifty, two US Park's police officers were injured trying to keep rioters away from the White House, and Ken Spencer, chair of the US Park Police Fraternal Order, Police, said, quote, we condemn any politician that will support any agency that's going to make it unsafe for our officers and the public that we protect. That is who Kamala Harris is. And yet she's putting out an AD with a sheriff who doesn't support her and who is calling for the ad to be taken down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is shocking. We are quickly approaching the one year anniversary of the horrific Commas attacks on Israel, and still the Holy Land continues to be attacked on multiple fronts. Deadly threats are increasing in northern Israel. Constant rocket attacks from Hesba have been fired at Israel, causing widespread damage, with raging wildfires destroying precious farmland. Since the war started, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the forefront in Israel, addressing the needs of the most vulnerable. That's why I am proud to partner with IFCJ, and so many of you have already gotten involved to help the people in Israel. Your life saving donation will help provide emergency food as well as critical security needs such as flag jackets, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles that include ambulances, bomb shelters, and much more. We're now looking for five hundred of you to partner with a Fellowship and me by donating one hundred and fifty dollars to meet the urgent security needs on the ground in Israel. And thanks to a generous IFCJ supporter, your gift will be matched, doubling your impact in the Holy Land. It's easy to make a donation. Call to make your gift right now eight to eight for eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight for eight eightf CJ. I FCJ is on your phone as four three two five, or you can go online to support IFCJ dot org to give. That's one word support IFCJ dot org as Israel needs our support now more than ever. Senator, we talked earlier in the show, and I think this is a sad but important point that needs to be made. You had this fifteen year old girl that was raped in a migrant hotel, and there are people that I still think believe that, well, maybe this is just around the border. It's not. Every city is a border city, every town's a border town. Now you have a man by the last name of Gonzales, an illegal alien that was just arre arrested for raping a ten year old boy twice in Mississippi. Here is how the local news covered it.
Speaker 4: Also, own and illegal immigrants from Mexico is accused of raping a boy. This is who investigators arrested. Thirty four year old Philiberto Gonzalez. The Hispanic man is accused of raping a ten year old boy twice. Investigators arrested him at his home on Laura Lane a Monday afternoon. He's awaiting a bond hearing before a Justice Court judge.
Speaker 1: At his home. You notice at his home. Illegals are living all over this country. We don't know who we're letting in. And this is another example of why this is and should be an issue that the media should be covering. Yet this is not national news. This is on local Mississippi news on WTVA.
Speaker 2: So understand number one, this is happening all over the country. Mississippi is not on a southern border. Boston, Massachusetts, is not on our southern border. Suburban Maryland where Rachel Morin was raped and murdered by nee li immigrant that Joe Biden Kamala Harris released, is not on our southern Prince George's County, Maryland where Jeremy Casarras, the two year old boy was murdered by an ilegal immigrant that Joe Biden Kamala Harris released. That's not on our southern border. Louisiana where a teenager was raped by an illegal immigrant released by Kamala Harris. That's not on our southern border. New York City where another teenager was raped in Central Park by an illegal immigrant released by Kamala Harris. That's not on our southern border. As I said in Milwaukee, this is happening every damn day. Every day we see another American murdered by an illegal immigrant released by Kamala Harrison. The Democrats. Every day we see another child assaulted and brutalized by an illegal immigrant released by Joe Biden, Kamala Harrison, the Democrats. Every day we see another woman raped. This is happening over and over and over again. And Kamala Harris, if she's elected, she's promising more of the same.
Speaker 1: Let's remind people and go back to the Justice for Joscelyn Act. It is something we talked about on this show in the past, but it's important now to remind people of how simple this should be to crack down. And yet you have Kamwa Harris who is very clearly willing to fight tooth and nail to protect the rapists and the terrorists coming this country over the American citizens and the victims.
Speaker 2: Well, you look at the horrific case of Joscely and Hungary. You and I both live in Houston. Joscelyn lived in Houston too. She was twelve years old. She was a beautiful young girl, she had braces, she was happy, she was just starting her life. And just over a month ago, she was kidnapped, she was raped, she was murdered by two illegal immigrants that Kamala Harri and the Democrats released. These two illegal immigrants came from Venezuela. They were apprehended, they were in the federal government's custody, had borders are Kamala Harris simply followed the law and deported them, put them on a plane, and sent them back to Venezuela. Joscelyn Nungari would still be alive. Joscelyn would be laughing. She would be getting ready to start junior high this fall. But instead Kamala Harris released them, and just weeks later they came to Houston and kidnapped and murdered this little girl. Now, I introduced legislation called the Justice for Joscelyn Act. The Justice for Joscelyn Act would mandate that illegal immigrants in federal custody must be detained as long as there is detention space, that there are beds available. At the time that these two illegal immigrants were released, there were roughly three thousand beds that were wide open that were empty. But that was not Kamala Harris's political priority. Her medical priority is releasing the maximum number of illegal immigrants into our communities. So she left the beds empty and let them go. The Justice for Joscelyn Act is common sense legislation. In fact, when I rolled it out, I was joined at the press release announcing this immigration this immigration legislation by Kim Ogg. Who is Kim kim Ogg is the district attorney in Houston and Harris County. Kim Ogg is a Democrat. She's been elected to two terms. She is a lifelong Democrat. But kim Ogg, unlike sadly many in the Democrat Party, particularly in Washington, is not crazy. She actually believes in locking up criminals. And so kim Ogg is prosecuting the murderers who murdered Joscelyn. Nungari and Kim joined me at the press conference to announce her support for the Justice for Joscelyn Act because, as kim Ogg said, look, if this were the law, Joscelyn would still be alive. And for a Democrat to stand up and say, we need to protect our families, we need to protect our children, we need to prosecute criminals, and we need to secure our border. That was very courageous of kim Ogg. But it also reflects just how radical Kamala Harris is that you don't see her saying we ought to stop releasing these criminals. Instead, what she's promising is she wants to shut down and eliminate what detention beds we have and not detain anybody. I'll tell you, if Kamala Harris becomes president, and if she executes on what she has promised to do, Americans will die.
Speaker 1: It's a sad point to make, but it's an important one, and there is a very clear comparing contrast moment in this presidential election between two very different ideas, And as you said it earlier, I think it's a point we need to say over and over again. You think it's bad. Now, Kamala Harris is even more extreme on the southern border and her running mate is more extreme than we've ever seen, even from Joe Biden himself, and it will be I think, a scary national security issue if they are elected, just on the border issue alone. Which brings me to the second very interesting moment that happened, and it was two guys stand down having a conversation. It actually wasn't even an interview. It was an actual just conversation between Donald Trump and Elon Musk. Now you know Elon, I think he is a very interesting guy to talk to. I think you've had conversations with him. I'm sure you enjoyed those conversations. He's not a guy that really does an interview, and he decided to do this basically chat on X. How scared were the radicals on the left so scared that they started attacking the server to try to make the event not happen and so people couldn't get in and listen to the event. I think that's backfired. It actually made people more intrigued with the conversation. But what's even more interesting than that is how the media before the conversation even started, Senator, they were calling for the White House to somehow shut down and or ban this conversation from even happening. And the person who asked the question was a reporter from the Washington Post, and the White House press briefing listened to this extreme advocacy for censorship and shutting down of a former president talking to another man who believes in democracy and free speech.
Speaker 10: Elon Muskus slated to interview Donald Trump tomorrow tonight on X. I don't know if the President is going to feel free to safe he is or not, but I think that misinformation on Twitter is not just a campaign issue, it's a you know, it's an America issue.
Speaker 2: What role does the White House.
Speaker 10: Or the President have and sort of stopping that or stopping the spread of that, or sort of intervening in that. Some of that was about campaign misinformation, but you know it's a.
Speaker 5: Wider thing, right, Yeah, No, And if you've heard us talk about this many times from here about the responsibilities that social media platforms have when it comes to misinformation disinformation. Don't have anything to read out from here about specific ways that we're working on it, but we believe that that they have the responsibility. These are private companies, so we're also mindful of that too. But look, it is I think it is incredibly important to call that out as you're doing. I just don't have any specifics on what we've been doing internally as it relates to the interviews, and not something that I'm tracking and I'm sure the president's not tracking.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, we advocate for this, we like what you're saying, we understand what you're saying, but apparently this you know, we'll let this interview I guess take place. And then shocking just hours later, literally people who hate freedom of speech tried to shut down the interview from even happening.
Speaker 2: Well, that was a Washington Post reporter, and it really is stunning to see a corporate media reporter freaking out, like having a hysterical hissy fit because Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, was going to have an unfiltered, uncensored conversation with Elon Musk, and it was going to go out to the American people. And this is, for anyone who believes in free speech, an incredible victory for free speech. It's an incredible victory for democracy. Over one billion people listen to that interview. Over one billion. That is a staggering number. They're about seven billion people on Plan Earth. One out of every seven people on the planet listen to that interview. And for the corporate media, that scares them because they want a monopoly. They want to tell us what to think, They want to censor the facts. They want to tell us. Kamala Harris has never been the borders are. Never mind those pesky little facts, never mind what we used to report, never mind what she said, never mind what Joe Biden said. We control what you're allowed to hear. And so this is the Washington Post a reporter saying to Kaarine John Pierre, the White House Press secretary, what is the White House? What role does the White House or the President have in stopping that, in shutting down the Republican nominee for president talking to the American people. You know, there's an irony. The Washington Post motto, which they still print on every paper is democracy dies in darkness. Now. I think when they initially coined that that was meant to be a bad thing. In other words, we don't want darkness because we want to preserve democracy. Today that motto is come a mission statement. They want democracy to die in darkness. What they rage against it is not the dying of the light. They rage against the light. They rage against any facts, any truth that doesn't go through their censorship regime. And it is a powerful, powerful thing that that that that Donald Trump and Elon Musk are able to talk to the American people and people all across the globe and there's nothing that these lying frauds of the corporate media outlets can do about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you also look at how the media and again this is something we have to call out because if we don't do it, I don't think if you miss this interview and you didn't hear it, you would assume that maybe what the media is telling you is correct, and that is this. Elon Musk put up a great tweet. So the wall of negative headlines was so predictable. There's such MPCs. All this does is drive even more people to listen to the conversation themselves and realize how much the legacy media lies to them.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: He put up a bunch of headlines that revolved around the interview, and it was very clear that the media got their talking points I'm assuming from the Harris campaign, because they all went with the same headline. Trump rambles slurs his way through Elon Musk interview. It was an unmitigated disaster. I listened to the entire interview. He was absolutely not rambling. He was not slurring his words either. Another one Trump talking points.
Speaker 2: Good Ben that that first headline you read that was USA Today. That's not supposed to be a partisan outlet Newsweek. Donald Trump's lisp during Elon Musk interview raises question the Guardian. So Donald chatted with Elon and here's the future as they see it. Losers win in competence rules. The new York Times Musk's Trump talk on X after glitchy start, a two hour ramble wired. Donald Trump and Elon Musk's s conversation took forever to start, then never ended. The Independent Trump repeats the same old talking points in Musk interview, but Lisp steals the show the verge. The Elon Trump interview on X started with an immediate tech disaster. The Hollywood Reporter Elon Musk got EU disinformation warning before rambling Donald Trump interview on X. Reuters supposedly an impartial just wire service Rambling Trump Musk interview marred by tech issues. CNN fact Check. Trump made at least twenty false claims in his conversation with Elon Musk. CBS News Donald Trump meandering live chat with Elon Musk on X plagued with glitches. Musk claims were from dot dot dot, The New New York Times, Trump regales Elon Musk with familiar falsehoods, The Financial Times Donald Trump and Elon Musk a tale of two struggling social media entrepreneurs, and then finally The New York Times Elon Musk is using X to push his views and Donald Trump. Those were theoretically news stories, as we're not supposed to be opinion pieces. Those were news stories. And the news as the lying propagandists in the media wanted you to know, is that Trump is terrible and so is Elon Musk. Never ever ever listen to anything they have to say.
Speaker 1: How is it not an endkind donation of the Harris campaign when it's that orchestrated. I mean, we've seen this happen now multiple times over the last couple of weeks. We saw them say that JD. Vance is weird, right, and everybody we played that montage of the media saying it over and over again every outlet. Then we had this the same montage with Kamala Harris's campaign, except it was positive news for her that she's surging, surging, surging. Everybody use that word over the weekend. Clearly it's coming I think from the Hairs campaign. And now you have the same headlines written fifty different ways of Sunday with this conversation between Trump and Musset wasn't true and a lie? How is this not an in kind donation the Hairs campaign.
Speaker 2: Look, I think it's worse than that. It's not even an in kind donation. They are the Harris campaign. Understand there is a political strategy, a decision that has been made to hide Kamala Harris to locker in the basement. I don't know if she's in the same basement with Joe Biden or not. But she does no media interviews. It's been three weeks that she's been the presumptive nominee. She hasn't done a single media interview. She doesn't answer questions, she reads from a teleprompter, and she doesn't add lib on anything. And the reason they're doing that what is their campaign? Their campaign is the media. Those headlines, they are the media. And I want to play in particular one excerpt from CNN because it reveals just the lengths they will go to lie. So play initially how CNN covered a small segment of the Trump Elon Musk interview play.
Speaker 7: I want to play one exchange that was kind of classic. Well, there were a lot of changes that were exchanges that were classic Donald Trump, but this one really stuck out to us.
Speaker 11: And Nasaki were bombed, but now they're like full cities again, so it's likely not that's something that you know, scarious people think basically, So that.
Speaker 7: Was more Elon Musk than Donald Trump talking about sort of suggesting that what happened almost eighty years ago, I think eighty years ago next year, the bombing of Hiroshima Nagasaki, Now it's okay, kind of trying to blow off the impact of that.
Speaker 2: So so let me say a couple of things. Number one, let's let's start with with CNN's perspective that that apparently they think America winning World War Two was a bad thing, and and and that are bombing here Shima and Nagasaki. They're they're not crediting that that saved enormous number of lives and and the war, World War two would have gone on for much much longer without those bombs. CNN takes it as a given that America was in the wrong. That is horrible. But but that being said, Look, if you didn't listen to the Elon Musk Trump interview, if you just heard that little segment, if all you get your news from is CNN, I understand you're being a little startled, going, huh, that's weird. Trump is like going out of his way so to say, hey, no big deal that that that Heroshima and Nagasaki were nuked, that that's a wonderful thing that the natural inference from that little segment is apparently Trump, if he's president, is going to nuke other cities. That that that's it's not not a big deal, no problem, Let's just let's just drop atom bombs all over the world. That's that's clearly where where CNN wants your inference to go. Now, I want you to listen to the full conversation and context because it is wildly different from the little segment CNN played. Listen to the full conversation in context.
Speaker 11: Yeah, actually there's the there's the bad side of nuclear which is a nuclear war, very bad side. But there's there's also I think nuclear electricity designder radio and it's actually you know, people have the sphere of nuclear nuclear electricity generation, but it's actually one of the safest forms of electricity generation. It's it's just a huge misunderstanding. And if you look at the injuries and desks you know, caused by say, I mean, I'm not going to try to pick on a call mine if it's just any kind of mining operation, and this is certain number of injuries and desk per yer, and you compare that to nuclear nuclear is actually way better. So it's underrated as a as an electricity source, and I think it's it's something that's worth reconsidering. But there's so much regulation that people can't get it done, so that you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe they'll have to change today. The name is is a rough name. There are some areas likely, right like when you see what happened, you have.
Speaker 2: To rebrand it.
Speaker 3: We'll have to give it a good name. We'll name it after you or something. You know, No, it has hey, it has a branding problem, you know when you see what happened. Problem when you see what happened in Japan where they say you won't be able to go in the land for about three thousand years. Do you ever see that? And in Russia where they had the problem, where they you know, there's a lot of bad things happened and they have a problem, and they say that in two thousand years people will start to occupy the land again. You know, you realize it's pretty bad, but you'll write about it.
Speaker 11: It's basically it's actually not that bad. So so like after Poukushima happened in Japan, like people were asking me in California, you know, are we worried about I can nucleate cloud coming from Japan. I'm like, no, that's crazy, it's it's actually it's not even dangerous. And Fukushima, I actually flew there and and and ate locally grown vegetables on TV to prove it. And I donated a solar water treatment is a solar power system for a water treatment plant.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but you haven't been failing so well lately, and I'm worried about it.
Speaker 11: No, no, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Only getting on mine.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 11: It's it's like, you know, Hiroshiman and Knightshuck were bombed, but now they're like full cities again. So it's really not that's something that you know, it's not as scary as people think.
Speaker 1: Basically, not even close to how Seenan presented their conversation and clearly edited to make it seem like that Elon Musk and Donald Trump were basically insane, when if you put the conversation in context the way that we just played it right unedited, you know, now seen In just straight up lied you. They said, hey, you find something in there, and we'll just make crap up and tell everybody that this guy's unhinged by the way he wasn't slarwing his words there. I think everybody heard Donald Trump and he sounded just like Donald Trump always sounds well.
Speaker 2: And the whole conversation was about nuclear power, and the point they were saying is that nuclear power is very reliable, that it is safe, that you have fewer fatalities, fewer accidents than other sources of power generation, that if you care about the environment, nuclear power has by far the least emissions, the least carbon emissions, the least pollution. Uh And and that point is is absolutely right and the left, and it's one of the points you know, the radical left, the climate alarmists, they talk about carbon emissions, but then they're rapidly anti nuclear because they give in to alarmist fear. And in that point, Elon Musk was making the context that even when you have cities, he said, first of all Fukushima, where they had a nuclear accident in Japan. Yes, it was an unfortunate accident, but the fallout has not been that severe. They also were talking about Chernobyl in Russia. But the point he made about Hiroshima and Nagasaki is even there they are now people living, and it's come through He's obviously not advocating for nuking cities. He's saying that the risks of nuclear power generation are overstated by alarmists. Now CNN knows that they listen to the same interview you and I listen to. But they are being deliberately dishonest when they cut out that little, tiny snippet, and I notice they only played what like fifteen twenty seconds of it. They cut out that tiny snippet with the deliberate purpose of creating a false and misleading impression because they're not engaged in news. They are propagandists. And it's the same thing the Kamala Harris campaign would have done, because CNN, like the rest of the corporate media, is if ectively the communication arm of the Kamala Harris campaign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right there. Let me tell you about my friends over at Chalk if you've been listening to show you know about not a little over a year ago, I started taking chalk and it has been a game changer. I'm now I think down sixty five pounds and Chalk has been incredible at helping me get back to feeling like how I used to. When it comes to mensas Southtom levels. They are off a cliff historically, at an all time low. And the other thing is that you can actually fight back and get off that couch. So maybe you're wanting to work out again, but maybe you just feel like you are always tired and fatigue, that your energy level is an all time low. You're not alone. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk spelled Choq are helping real American men just like you, take back your right to proudly maximize your masculinity that liberals hate by boosting your testoster levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. As I said a moment ago, I've been taking the Chalkmail Vitality Stack now for over a year. I have been working out. I am now down over sixty sixty four sixty five pounds. It's manufactured right here in the USFA. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood.
Speaker 2: So if you're.
Speaker 1: Sick and tired of being sick and tired of sitting on that couch, maximize your masculine today at chalkcchoq dot com. Use the code Ben for a massive discount on any subscription at Chalk for Life choq dot com promo code ben for lifetime savings on any subscription limit time offer. Subscriptions are cancelable at any time. So what are you waiting on? Choq dot com promo code ben for massive savings right now? Senator finally, let me ask you, and if you put all of this show into contexts, especially if you look at what they're having to do to lie about this conversation with Musk and Trump, is this just what we can expect from now until eternity with the media. When they lose control, they have a meltdown, They lie to you about whether it's jd Vance, or they lie to you about Kamala Harrison what she actually does the border and she's not the borders are, or they lie about President Trump's slewing his words and saying, hey, that worked with Joe Biden getting him out of the race. Maybe we can attack Donald Trump the same way. Is the reality of the world we now live in.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it is. And we are seeing in America across the world massive disintermediation. The mediators, the middlemen are being removed from the transmission of ideas. We saw that powerfully this week with Elon Musk and Donald Trump going directly to a billion people on x without the reporters being able to block it. But we see that on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Why do you and I do the podcast often at eleven o'clock at night or midnight or even one or two in the morning. Why do we do it three days a week. We do it because if your only source of news is the corporate media, if you only watch CNN or MSNBC or ABCNBCCBS, you do not know what is happening. They are lying to you. And the reason this podcast we've got roughly a million unique listeners is because people find it valuable. We give you facts that CNN will never air. We play the full segment of what Elon and Trump said about here Shima and Nagasaki instead of their dishonestly edited snippet that was designed to mislead you and lie to you. And this podcast goes right around the corporate media, and in fact, just about every podcast we put out drives stories in the corporate that is going to accelerate. People are going to podcasts, people are going to social media, people are going to X. Elon's buying Twitter remains I think the single most important step for free speech in decades, and I think that's only going to accelerate, and you're gonna see a panic as the corporate media they want a monopoly on what we know, what we hear, what we understand, and they're losing their monopoly. So I predict more and more frantic panic, but also more and more power to the people, which is a very good thing.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. We do this show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Make sure that subscribe or auto download button. Also on those in between days grab my podcast, so Ben Ferguson podcast, hit that subscriber auto download button and I'll keep you update on those in between days and the Center and I will see you back here on Friday morning.