Speaker 1: What's up in sauce on the side, And I'm so excited about this episode, Diamond, How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm great.
Speaker 1: Hi, I you know what I realized, And I would like you to stop me if you can. I say, I'm so excited about this episode. For every episode, I really am, though I get excited to do these. It's fun.
Speaker 3: It is fun. But are you sure you say it every episode?
Speaker 1: I think so. I probably have cut it out of some episodes because I edit it myself, and let me tell you, I clean myself up to sound so much more professional than I actually am. Oh god, have you ever listened to yourself speak? I know we talked about this, but I say stupid things all the time, crutches the words like all the time. I need to stop, so I will edit that stuff out so I sound better.
Speaker 3: Hmmm hmm. Remember I like those words? So hmm. I'm like, why not?
Speaker 1: Okay? Like, thanks a lost Diamond. Do you stave your vizline in? Yes, it's You're starting to do a lot better with it. I can't tell as much anymore.
Speaker 3: Yay, Well, whitch my trade tonight, so maybe tomorrow you'll be able to hear it.
Speaker 1: Like, Hey, guys came back. Oh god, I have to go pick up my new aligners sometime soon.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, oh, like retainers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they call them a liners or no, they call them adjusters or something. It's just it's a quick it's a different word just to keep your stuff. Refinement refiners.
Speaker 3: Refiners don't melt them like I did the first time I had in this line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you tried to cook them.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, try to boil over for safety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I was sterilizing.
Speaker 1: You know how that work out.
Speaker 3: My mom used to do that with my passive byers when I was little.
Speaker 1: If it fell on the floor, she's like, ah, do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yes, how old were you when you had passive buyers?
Speaker 1: Tell me you were that kid that was like seven. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I stopped at five. I was going to turn six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this makes so much sense.
Speaker 3: I didn't play. I loved my Bobo and we had a system. I couldn't take it to school with me. I can go outside with it, but when I got home it was like my little thing.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I have a friend who I love very much, but as an adult, she would suck her thumb no, And I used to say, hmm, I love you. Can you please not do that in public when we're together. It's gross. It's just gross, Like your fingers are touching everything, and then you're sucking your thumb, and then you're touching everything. Ma'am, you get it together.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't understand why people talked about me as a kid with my bobou you suck your thumb, like, leave me alone? Are you washing your hands? My bobo is clean, thank you. I used to go in.
Speaker 1: Can we isolate that sound? She's saving it for marriage? Psych? That was her cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not saving it.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Oh my god, we know so much. Does your dad listen to this podcast?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 1: Does Henry just heard you say you're not saving your butt for marriage?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Henry, I love you. So if you hear another little chuckle in the background, that's because today I'm doing part of the Hey, let's get to know everybody on the show who doesn't have a microphone while we're on the air today is our lovely Deanna.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the nice of you to even come and beyond the actual podcast with me. I appreciate it. What we call you? First of all, are you our video.
Speaker 2: Produce, video producer and director whatever works all things video?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna get to know you, and then we have a little segment at the end called ask Me Anything. But you're going to do the ask me anything today.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you.
Speaker 1: Got some questions, maybe and you can ask me whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited too. Yes, So this whole thing is to get to know people on the show. Yeah, so let's talk about you a little bit.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's start.
Speaker 1: With how you came to join this show, because before you we had Jake the producer, and now we have Deanna, who we just called Deanna. Where did this this little transition come from?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I went to Rutgers University in New Jersey, and Carla Marie actually came into my class like while she was working here, and she talked about her job on the Elvis drangehow and I was like, wow, that sounds so interesting. So originally I was going to school to be teacher, and then when she came into that class, I like changed my entire like field because like what she said was so interesting to me that I decided to go into journalism.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Then when I was like almost not with the major, I applied for an internship here got the internship, was Jake's intern for two semesters. Then pretty much when it was ending, I was like, I'm not leaving until somebody hires me here. And it just happened to work out that's somebody who was leaving on the digital team. So I got hired on the New York Digital team first and then was there for like a yearish, and then in twenty nineteen I Jake left and I they were like, oh, well you did this already as your internship, so here you go.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, it just kind of worked like that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah and we love you yeah too, insane.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: You don't have to. Oh so at least you said it's okay, so you acknowledge it. Because I know what we do. It's got to be tough.
Speaker 4: It is hard.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine having to juggle everybody in all of our sensitivities and egos all the time. I say, just leave me out of everything. I don't care. I don't need to be in videos. It's fine, but nobody listens to that.
Speaker 4: No, we want you, I mean a listener want to see you, like they always.
Speaker 5: Say, like we want more video, we want more.
Speaker 4: Like behind the scenes stuff with everyone.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's hard because like there's obviously different people of different angles and stuff.
Speaker 4: But you learn. I learned.
Speaker 1: Sure. I try to shut these cameras off. We try to leave the lights off.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, the lights is rough, not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: See how many videos do you think you've posted where I've said, hey, can you take that down? This year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I probably like I don't know that it's not that many, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Well, so this makes me laugh but also cry just a little bit inside. So I'll come into work, brush my hair, do my makeup. I think, okay, this is a good day, and we won't post videos from that day. Let me fall out of bed and look like a creature from the depths of Hell. And that is a video we post, but not only post. Then it goes viral every time.
Speaker 2: I know, anytime you bring up a scam, you should be dressed well. Because the scam videos on Elvis's social did so well for some reason, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna bring it up to Yeah, I plan out these conversations, which is I feel like this is proof that we really don't plot out this show, which will probably help you greatly. Yeah, we ever told you one, but.
Speaker 2: It's okay at least, Like now, I think back to the old studio. I used to have to sit outside the door and wait for something interesting and then bust in to record it, which is like crazy not looking back at it, but like now I have the whole show, so it's a little better.
Speaker 1: It's the kool aid. Many Also fun fact about Deana. She has provided some of my favorite videos on my phone that are things that we will never post, things that happen in the studio, like a dancing moment or someone falling out of a chair or saying the craziest thing that I know isn't gonna get post. I'm like, yo, Deana, can you cut this? It happened just now. But she can only ever really get audio if we're on the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, And I said to Danielle one time, I was like, I think I've looked at you guys more than anyone has ever looked at you in your entire life because I'm watching you for four hours every day.
Speaker 1: Oh isn't that searling?
Speaker 4: Like I'm literally like.
Speaker 2: I and like it's I notice it like when I have an intern star and they can't follow the conversation because I can anticipate what, like who's gonna say what next? And like it's kind of it's like crazy, like how much I watch you And like, now I know you're exactly like mannerisms and tics.
Speaker 4: It's like kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Do you ever dream about us?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what are our mannerisms and ticks? I'm excited?
Speaker 2: Well, just like how Scary, Like I can tell when Elvis wants to go to you because he like does the eyes or does like something with his hand or like I know, like you guys do the hand raising thing when you're on zoom, so I can tell, like, oh God, he's gonna speak next, or Daniel gonna speak next. Scary always closed his eyes when he talks, which is so funny and weird.
Speaker 4: I guess he's concentrating.
Speaker 1: If he's standing up, he'll Pelvis, oh yeah too, yep, yep, yeah, Just stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And then like Elvis always puts the mic in front of his face and have to be like, can you not put the mic in front of your face? He's gotten better with that over the time, and yeah, I don't know. I just feel like I can anticipate, like who's gonna say what after what comment?
Speaker 1: That's incredible Yeah, and also crazy terrifying, Yeah, and terrorizing in so many ways to just have to focus on us every day.
Speaker 4: It's okay, So let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about you. You had a big year this year.
Speaker 4: I did. I had a really big year.
Speaker 1: What was the highlight?
Speaker 4: Getting engaged?
Speaker 1: Could it be?
Speaker 4: Could it be in wedding planning?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was great. I mean, Dennis is amazing. You guys know him very well. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because I don't know if how many people know the story of us, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, my listeners probably don't know it at all. Tell it.
Speaker 2: So we grew up together kind of like you and Brandon. He was obsessed with me, in love with me, like from middle school.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I know.
Speaker 2: You guys like fought, but Dennis was obsessed and I was like not having it. He asked me to like our eighth grade dance.
Speaker 4: I said no.
Speaker 2: He asked me to promise, said no, So, like all growing up, I was like not into him. He was always my friend, and in the back of my mind, like I did think something could happen with him, but I always just kind of like no. We did kiss a few times in middle school, like I think I was his first kiss. He was not my first kiss, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: He imprinted on you like Twilight.
Speaker 4: I know, true. And then like we went through high school.
Speaker 2: College him sorry go on, and he like I always saw him as someone who was very obnoxious trying to get my attention because he was he was like trying to like he was like look at me, look at me, like I want you to like me, that type of vibe, and I was like not into it. And then after college we still were friends and we went on vacation for a week together and I was like, oh, he's actually not annoying and not like a showy boy, like I think, I actually kind of like him. So then I gave him a chance, like in twenty twenty, like years later, after him asked me to prom after eighth grade, like the whole thing, and then like I fell in love with him and we've been diating since twenty twenty. We broke up briefly in twenty twenty one, which was rough. Everyone knows that time in my life, just for him to work on himself and for me to work on myself, and I think that really helped our relationship. And we wouldn't be here if we didn't take that space. And yeah, and then he hit the proposal I've talked about on the show. But he was so obvious about it, like he can nott keep a secret.
Speaker 1: Like Deanna, please make sure you get your nails.
Speaker 3: Like literally, yeah, he said that, he said he.
Speaker 2: Then he said, like the week before we were leaving, don't clean the apartment too hard, like there's a ring here, okay, like you literally told me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Dennis, I remember before you left, you telling all of us. I think this is it. Yeah, I think he's gonna propose. And then he did a while your ring and you had a big viral moment at your I mean well from Disney World.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is insane.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I looked so surprised in the photos because we didn't go ring shopping together, so like I had no idea what it was going to look like.
Speaker 4: So it's like so surprised because he did so good.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't give him any type of like guidance of what to get, and he did, like the best thing I could want.
Speaker 1: Can He reached out to friends of family.
Speaker 2: He found my Pinterest board, and which is funny because I feel like who like, I feel like I made that in like eighth grader, like growing up, I didn't think the ring, but I still liked the ring that was on there, so that worked out. But yeah, and then my parents surprised me. And then we went viral with all the characters, which was so cute.
Speaker 1: Which is huge because you are if you don't know this about Dan, since we're getting to know her, she is a massive Disney fan. Yeah, massive Broadway fan. Disney on Broadway, I imagine just gives you all the brain gasms.
Speaker 4: Oh one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he did it at Disney World, which is amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the video that went viral was you telling all of the characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I thought that would be like a cute video. I never expected it to go like that. When then the parkstor posted it, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you get anything for that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I went, they just use your video. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well they asked permission and I gave it to them, So I mean.
Speaker 1: You could negotiate it.
Speaker 4: I should have next time, I should have been like, can I work for you? Just kidding?
Speaker 1: Wait? What do you don't want to stare at our faces all day? And of course that you worked really hard on just because I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Disney is like the dream. Eventually one day maybe I'll end up there. I mean, this is this is also my dream. I'm not like saying this is in.
Speaker 1: But to me, I don't care for you, I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I could just do so well there.
Speaker 1: What do you want to do there?
Speaker 2: I would love to run their socials and like do all their video like the Disney Park social. I'd love to do that. I have like so many ideas. Have you applied, Yeah, but to be honest, but no, I never heard back. I feel like you had to have like been like a low level worker there to get I feel like they hire within, and like I feel like I should have done the Disney College program or something.
Speaker 4: Guy regrets about that, Okay.
Speaker 1: But don't have regrets. You're building a resume that's amazing right now. You're doing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: You guys have videos go viral constantly, which has to be good for you. Also, Yeah, what's the biggest video for our show? What are some of the bigger videos that have popped and gone.
Speaker 4: For our show?
Speaker 2: The biggest moment I can remember recently was when Ed Sheeran. Remember when Lewis CAPOLDI came in, Yeah, and then he talked about Ed Sheeron like giving him the house. Yeah, And then Ed was like they like played the audio for Ed like later on saying like the house was like a shithole basically, Yeah, and then Ed reacted to it that that was like our most viral video.
Speaker 4: I think he was reacting to that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know you're gonna hate me for this, and I think you guys can probably tell. I don't even look at most of the videos anymore. People tag me and stuff and they ask for the collab and I just skip past it because I'm trying really hard to not be the person that tells you guys to take something.
Speaker 4: Oh you always can.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I obviously do. But if there's something, the only times that I will go and look at it is if there are a bunch of comments that I'm tagged in. Then I think, Okay, what's going on here, and I'll go look at it. But for the most part, I just don't watch because I'm like, this is gonna drive me insane, and I'm better than this. I'm not gonna do it. But you guys have so many of these amazing moments that happened that I missed out on because I don't look because I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, yeah, I mean I feel like, for like I said before the video, is that you go viral with or anything to do with scams, like it's actually insane. Like the one you just did about Apple with the scam that one viral, really, yeah, damn it. The other one, the QR code one that you said earlier this year, Oh yeah, okay, that went viral and then I think that's the.
Speaker 1: One people were like super mean to me on Oh really yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why do you mean to be her like I hate that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean again, if I fall out of bed looking like a creature from the depths of Hell and then I come in here and it goes viral, it's gonna happen. I just wish that people would focus on the content and not look at me. Yeah, that's what I would wish, right Stop.
Speaker 4: That's also just mean, Like why are you being mean behind its computer screen?
Speaker 1: Like, because are behind a computer screen.
Speaker 4: They have nothing else going for that.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this so many times. Normal people don't leave these comments, which is actually very helpful to remember that because it's never a you or a Diamond or really anybody on our show who would leave a comment like that. Just a normal person going about their day. You can't cool, move on. Lunatics with nothing to do and no social skills who stay in their house all day and feel that they can judge from their mom's basement, they're the ones leaving the comments. Yeah, and it hurts your feeling so much less once you realize that. Yeah, but damn man, people are mean.
Speaker 4: It's horrible. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Please, of all the things in the world, if someone calls me ugly, I'll move on. It'll be okay every now and then. It's just when it's mass proportions or mass proportions as to day. I don't like it. Yeah, but you guys do a very good job, and I know that you work really hard, so it can't be frustrating those book when we're like take that down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean I honestly like I try to cut at least ten to fifteen clips a day.
Speaker 4: Chose us, and I do do that. Yeah. I sit there so.
Speaker 2: Obviously recording the whole four hours, and then I am taking notes as I'm going of like what I think will do well. And then when you guys are on vacation, we have content to use if we don't, because we're not gonna post fifteen clips in one day. That'd be insane, right, and like that would be like spamming the feed. So we I keep like a huge list of a huge folder that goes out to all the affiliates in the around the country. And then I keep a huge list like all the content we've posted versus haven't posted, and then we like recycl it for other things. But yeah, I mean like, so yes, it sucks if you want to take me to take something down, but also like I have something else in the can, so it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Yeah, So maybe you can give our listeners and me some tips and tricks when it comes to Instagram, because I know you guys know what works, what doesn't work, what doesn't work. Let's start there.
Speaker 2: Just like one picture by itself that doesn't work. I know, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: OK.
Speaker 2: So they were really pushing video for a long time and they still are because of TikTok.
Speaker 4: They want to like be the competitor.
Speaker 2: So like the reels obviously still do really well, but now they the big thing is carousels multiple pictures or videos and posts. That's like because they want to still go back to their roots of being in like Instagram with one photo but then also include the video. So that's why they want to have multiple pictures. And then they still are pushing collabs that does really well.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, does it punish you if you try to collab with somebody and they don't collab back.
Speaker 2: See, there's like debate about this within our team. Like I don't think it does, but some people think that. I don't know if there's really an answer, to be honest, But like I collab like for because I run iheartader Broadways, Instagram too, and TikTok and all their socials and I send collabs to everyone on that account and a lot of the times they do accept it, like I had huge numbers with the Wicked movie, Like they accepted a bunch of stuff. But there's other times they don't and it doesn't hurt it am I on that account.
Speaker 4: It could be different for different accounts.
Speaker 1: Good to know. You want to know what hurt my feelings. So I did. I forget which episode it was, but I collabed with iHeartRadio because someone told me to with your digital apartment. They said, make sure you collab with iHeart I said, okay, cool. They still haven't accepted that stupid colab. I'm like, oh my gosh, I did somebody to a party and they just never reply.
Speaker 2: Oh no, So this is the iHeartRadio like big account, right, iHeart Radio. Yeah, so next time you do that, tell me and I'll hit the people who run that and ask them.
Speaker 1: Yeah no to self. Okay, So you just said something that I think we should talk about. Because you do our digital which is a monster on the zone for the show. You also run iHeart Broadways everything. Yeah, and what else do you do?
Speaker 2: I well, I do like video around like if someone needs something, shot a key to you, like I'll shoot that or like whatever I was running light a fem for a long time. That just ended personally, okay, But yeah, I was doing like basically since the pandemic up until like two months ago.
Speaker 4: I was doing Broadway Light and Elvis.
Speaker 1: So when you come in the morning, you usually get here, what's I'm like six six fifteen, Like six thirty, six thirty okay, And what time do you leave?
Speaker 4: It depends on the day.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I try to make myself leave by like three, but then I'm usually working till like at least five or six.
Speaker 1: Disgusted.
Speaker 4: It's exhausting, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you just go home and sleep. What do you do when you get home?
Speaker 4: I read and then I fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have like an hour to myself, two hours because I try to go to bed about like nine.
Speaker 4: I'm getting up so early. It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's it's very very long hours, and it's like rough. Even in my relationship, like I'm like constantly working. I'm always on call. Being running social, you're always on call if somebody dies, like you have to be on call.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, post about it. I've never thought about that before.
Speaker 2: Right, like last year when I was still running Light, a m like when Matthew Perry died, I was literally like wasted up my Halloween party and I had a post about it, but like I had like like wait, hold on, like type making a graphic.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, time out. Do you guys have videos of all of us ready to go in case more of us dies?
Speaker 2: The only person, unfortunately have that ready for is uncle Johnny.
Speaker 4: I don't for you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course I have, like I name you your clips, your name, so I can easily find it. But there are some other celebrities like we used to prep, like I know, the national team preps like obituaries and stuff like that for people like for like Wendy Williams, who's like kind of on our way out like something like that, which is sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think about those things. And then until this moment you think, oh, oh.
Speaker 2: Going on over there, and if you hear someone's like declining or like in a horrible accident like we like if they were on our show, like I'll like make sure I find the clips easily, like they're ready to go.
Speaker 1: This is dark.
Speaker 4: I know, it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Crazy scary preps too. He's got that picture ready to go, so you said, You've worked with a bunch of the shows here, all of them. Really, Who is the most difficult show to work with?
Speaker 4: Deanna the most difficult? Oh my gosh, I I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if I want to answer it.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about you answer it? And I'm gonna bleep it. But I need to know for me, I okay.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to work with. She doesn't have a proof, she's like rough to like she wants multiple pictures.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's like a big hole to do.
Speaker 1: Is it worse than me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh, this makes me so happy. Okay, correct you? This makes me so happy. I need to hear that there are people more difficult than me, because we all know that I have a rap around here for being a pain in the ass, and I feel like, wait a second, wait, I'm not saying I'm not I'm just saying I know that there's worse out there. So this is exciting. Yay. Who's the easiest to work with?
Speaker 4: Except for the fact he's the one who turns the lights off every day?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Why is he turning them off? I see him do it?
Speaker 2: Because like so I told you, I get in at six thirty right, So like in the morning, though, I have to go on because I can access the system on my phone or on my laptop. So right before I leave my house, I open the computers and turn on the cameras, and I watch him walk in every day and turn the lights off.
Speaker 1: Right because they're on before. Then he comes in shuts them off, and then everyone complains because we got comfortable in that darkness, right, and now it's like damn it.
Speaker 2: But he's also the one who always wants to be in every TikTok and video. So I'm like, you know, I'm wanna every day I'm gonna ask you to turn them on if you don't already, Like and you see my conversation with Nate, like we barely text, and it's always just hey, you turn the lights on? Yes, hey, Like it's like why, Like you know, I'm gonna ask every day just leave them on.
Speaker 1: I okay, I told you. I'm gonna try my best, but I usually I get here before everybody else, but I sit in the side studio and do other work until maybe five minutes before we go on the air. Yeah, I'm gonna try to remember I told you before, But if you hit me with a message. I will come in and I'll turn the lights on.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll do my best. Diamond, I hear chuckling over in the corner. What are you laughing at?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: She comes just the.
Speaker 3: Fact that Deanna is telling the truth about the most difficult that she's gonna say no, I can't do it. I can't do it, but I love the honesty.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna bleep this out. So I hope down the timing on that one.
Speaker 3: Oh I did, Okay, trust me to go in and go back to time and time.
Speaker 1: It's so funny though I can't. I mean, I know what it's like to just work with us juggling the personalities. And we've got fourteen people on this show at any given moment. You know, you never know what's going on with somebody. I cannot imagine juggling the entire floor because radio people are weird man, just strange birds. And it never shuts off because it's not an act. There are some shows who act a show actually sort of down the hallway, that's not even down the hallway. They act and they fake who they are, so that might be a totally different scenario, they can shut it off. Maybe no one here shuts off when walking out of the studio. It's the exact same or worse. Yeah, because we've reined in.
Speaker 4: Yeah for this show, that's true.
Speaker 1: Do you do you have to like see a therapist about this?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well, I mean not just this, everything about working here, which I won't get in details about, but I mean it's hard, Like it's really hard just.
Speaker 2: Being like I feel like I shouldn't be this stress because it's supposed to be fun. But it's just a lot, like like I said, to be on call all the time, like being aware of all the news. Like I think the worst time ever here was during COVID because like, plus I also was going through a really a tough time with my mom at the time, so like, but I had to be aware of the news cycle what was going on. We had to post because like also we post like local news and stuff like that on like the station accounts, so we have to always be kind of in the know with that. So you do the news too, you know how much you have to like be aware of it. It's a lot, I think, like eventually, not that I'm saying, I'm moving on from here, but eventually when I do move on, like I think, I don't want to be in like the news world. I would love to do video for like yes, like like like Disney, which isn't like unless obviously somebody could die there too, but some or like Starbucks, like doing that nothing breaking is gonna happen at Starbucks something like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's also being part of this and having to be aware of everything all the time. It does get heavy. My sister, she's works, she works in pediatrics. She has a heavy job. There's a lot that goes on there. She doesn't really pay attention to the news at all. She'll text me if she has a question about pop culture about pop culture, but for the most part, she's just kind of like, I don't want to hear this. I don't want to see this because it's really dark and I can't do anything about it. Fill me in if I need to, and I just think that must be lit. I know, Sorry, I am. I'd love to bury my head in the sand.
Speaker 2: Right, I would love There was like a certain time I think when when Dennis and I broke up, that period of time in twenty twenty one, I wish I could have deleted my social media, but I literally could not because it's my job. Like I just that was a dark rabbit hole and I just can't escape it. So it's just a lot.
Speaker 1: I shut down my Instagram page once. I just I just hit it or whatever it is. Where you say, I'm going to take a pause out a feedback that I got from people. Where are you? What happened? Did you get hacked? Do we need to fix this? What is going on? It was so much more stressful than just letting it go. So I say this, and I mean this. As soon as I no longer have a job that's in the spotlights somewhat, I'm not gonna have any social media. Yeah, I think I hate it. It's made the world worst place. I'm all said. I just want to go live my existence that I carve out, that exists the way I want it to.
Speaker 4: That's just be how it is. It's like how life is. I mean, it's great social media. Obviously, I love it, like I love what.
Speaker 2: I do, so I like it, but it's it shouldn't be on like it's like our entire being almost it feels like and it's too much.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 1: It's icky. What's your favorite platform?
Speaker 4: TikTok is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have a TikTok account. I never post on there or do anything on there, just because I think, oh, this is gonna be another thing. Yeah, but I have to go down this rabbit hole. But I have learned people love watching art time lapses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should do.
Speaker 1: That's something you should know.
Speaker 4: I should you got to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started like doing it, I know, but that no, but that shouldn't take too long. You just set up your phone and then just post it.
Speaker 1: It's super easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There are parts of me that don't want to post it though, because then it gives away some of our secrets of how we do things. But it's super satisfying. I like watching it from start to finish. I like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: It'd be good promotion for your pieces too, if they if you want to sell more.
Speaker 1: It would be Also the numbers on TikTok are insane. Oh yeah, this is Instagram? Why is that?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because it's big in China? I think so you're pulling from that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but their algorithm is also very catered, like I feel like like my Instagram algorithm is not as good as my TikTok algorithm.
Speaker 4: Like, I feel like that that platform knows me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why because they've like so much AI, but it's kind of it's like wild and I started, I like, I love to read. It's like my hobby. I started making like book reviews and stuff on tikto on my personal TikTok, and that's what I like to do there.
Speaker 1: And you also have your own French onion supers instagram on Instagram, yeah, where you review French onion soup. And you love a good cheese pole.
Speaker 2: We love cheese poles. If there isn't one, then why am I eating this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Also, you are an avid reader. Because you're an avid reader, you ruined by Christmas present.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry and for Danielle, and I knew it was gonna happen because I saw this thing and you already know what it is. I'm not gonna say it on the air because I still want to give it to Danielle. I thought, oh, Danielle and Diana are gonna love this. I can't wait. I ordered it in freaking summertime and I had them customized and I've just been sitting with them, holding on to them like a little creep. How many times have I walked by and been like I want to go? A lot? A lot of times because I was very nervous that somebody was gonna get it for you, and.
Speaker 3: Who ends up maybe getting it you.
Speaker 1: You just get it for yourself and for Danielle, And I thought.
Speaker 4: What the fuck, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: I can bring it in early. But Deanna sends me a video or Deanna sends me the link and says, do you think Danielle would like this? And I wrote back, what the fucking fuck? Yes, I think she would. And I think that because I got it for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't get it, so we're good.
Speaker 1: You know what I didn't think about, though. I got it with your name as your name is right now.
Speaker 2: That's okay, okay, Yeah, I mean I'm still gonna be change your name more till.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty six, so okay, it's okay. I'll always twenty six.
Speaker 1: What don't I think twenty five?
Speaker 4: No, twenty twenty six is my wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, think for some time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I still use it. I'm always gonna be Dana Moore in my head. But it's gonna be weird, Like I can't imagine it changed my last name. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Are you so excited about all of this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I mean marriage is like scary, like very scary, especially being a childhood divorce. So like, but and Jennis is also a childhood divorce, so we both had to get over that a little bit. He definitely, like I said, he's always been in love with me, so he's definitely like always knew, like no matter what, like I want to marry her, which I'm like please. But anyway, I had to like really talk to my therapists and be like am I scared of marriage or commitment? Like is this something withn? Like what is the issue? And like, so my relationship to marriage has definitely grown. I was scared of it at first, but now I'm very excited because when he brought up the idea, because he did, it wasn't like a total surprise, him just proposing whatever. Like he did float the idea of getting engaged to share to me in January, and I literally was like no, what, Like I.
Speaker 4: Was like no, fuck no, Like I don't want to go, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we fully been dating like over four years, like we live together, like I'm not gonna leave him, like you know, so I had to talk that out. But now that that's over, and I like still, I mean, of course, there's still days when I'm like, oh my god, like what if this doesn't work, Like this is so much of your life, Like you're gonna combine finances, maybe you're gonna you know, it's like a legally binding contract of a person, Like what if I get sick of him? Like it's scary, But after you put that aside, you think about all the happy.
Speaker 4: Things, like he's always to be my person.
Speaker 2: He's still he like be there every night when I come home, Like we're gonna start a family together. It's it's exciting, it is, yeah, And it's like gonna be this security that I never really had growing up. And I'm gonna get emotional about it, like it's it's something I never had, so I'm excited to have it for me. And we're both also only children so we can have our own family.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. And I see why it would make you emotional. And I'm gonna say this, and I mean this is the nicest way possible. You don't come off as an only child very much to me, you know what I mean, Like Deamond over here comes off as an only child. You don't have the same only child vibes to me. And yes, if people are listening, I do mean that in a shady way. Yeah, but you know how it is. You know, only children, for the most part, they just don't play well with others. They don't like to share them. They're just kind of like, yeah, there's some for the most part, when I meet somebody and we don't vibe super well, I think, in my head, is this an only child? And for the most part it's an only some weird stuff going on there. My dad might as well be an only child because his brother was like twelve or thirteen years older than him. And I'm like, yeah, that's the vibe. That's the one right there. Crazy people. But yeah, I don't get that from you. And I'm excited that you are going to change the outlook and the way that your life goes by creating a family with Dennis and doing all the things that you didn't do and have. Yeah, that's exciting. Are you all set with wedding planning.
Speaker 4: Well, but yeah, we did a lot.
Speaker 2: Already got the venue, which means we got the date, which is October third, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won't send say the date'sntill next year, because I think that'd be like excessive to be like save a two year day out.
Speaker 1: Then if someone says no, you can be like you motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pause.
Speaker 2: I feel I'm telling everybody away anyway, so if they care, they'll remember that it's that we have the DJ, we have the video and photo. Which was so hard for me to decide because I obviously do that for a living. So I was like, I need to have someone who I can trust to shoot because if anything, if they like fox.
Speaker 4: Edit up, I could always edit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if a shot is bad, like and I can't fix that, And I wanted somebody who I can trust were because I'm just like, I know myself, go be at the altern and I'd be like, is this correctly?
Speaker 4: Is I? Mike on? Can you hear me? Like I'm I'm gonna be thinking that.
Speaker 2: So now I have this guy who has done my cousin's wedding, another friend's wedding, and like someone else's wedding that I know, and he's gonna shoot it and he's actually gonna do a whole documentary of my wedding. He's like trying to launch his own business. So he's gonna come like this Friday before to do the rehearsal dinner and like get some interviews with my family, which is like so fun. It's so excessive, but like fun because I don't have to be a lot of footage, right, that was what I was most important, Like that was most important to me, like our photo and video because that's what we're gonna look at the most. Like, So I have that, and then I have like we have to buy lighting for the venue, which is a whole stupid conversation.
Speaker 4: They don't even give you like lights.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, so you have this dark room.
Speaker 2: No, like they give you like the overhead lights. So if you want like moodlighting, like you know, uplighting on the wall, He's paid for that stuff like that.
Speaker 4: What else we have? That's a lot.
Speaker 2: But then now we're looking at florists, which is like the worst, Like it's the most expensive thing it is, and they just died.
Speaker 4: No, it's insane. That's right.
Speaker 2: So I'm like Dennis like he doesn't care. I'm like, I don't care about this, like I care about the video. That's why want to send the money on I would care about the photo. Like this could be like last priority.
Speaker 1: So there are so many options aside from flowers that you could do. And I know you don't have a house right now, but this could change by twenty twenty six. Yeah, my sister and her husband my brother in law, they got bushes for the tables that they end up planting in their front yard. That's so cute with sentimental but also kind of green and something that they wanted to do so they didn't feel guilty throwing everything away. So there are box woods and a couple of trees and stuff like that in the middle of their.
Speaker 4: It's so nice.
Speaker 1: So if you have a house, yeah, that's something that you don't have to feel so bad about it.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking for the tables because that's like that's where it gets really pricey because you have like twenty tables or something. It's gonna be very minimal, like candles, some greenery and like maybe a few pumpkins because I want like pumpkins and fall rustic things.
Speaker 4: Or very much a fall girl y.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so that's like the vibe. I'm not gonna have like big arrangements. The only thing we're gonna do if it's affordable big. There's like a beam you can hang like above our table that they can make the whole floral things or rather just like do that and just have the minimal because who's saying the table anyway? Hopefully you're dancing, hopefully are up drinking, like you're not gonna be like, wow, this table was really worth a thousand that like, who cares?
Speaker 1: I can't remember any food I've ever eaten at any wedding ever, I don't care. I think people get so caught up and wrapped up in that kind of stuff. But maybe in the moment you're gonna have these dickhead people who are yeah, the chicken strike Max whatever, They're never gonna say it to you, so it doesn't happen. It doesn't exist if it's not said to you. I care, and they're not gonna remember after that, right. I In even conversation that I have with other people, I cannot remember one time where someone said, oh, food at the wedding was a trophy. It's never that. It's always about the actual event and what was going on exactly.
Speaker 4: They have to have good music, good drinks, that's all. I mean.
Speaker 2: You always remember if there is enough food and you're starving, because I remember I was at a wedding like that and I was like, I'm literally starving.
Speaker 4: But other than that, I think you're set again.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff to be excited about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have a court, no a trio like of a guitar, violin and cello for our ceremony.
Speaker 4: So strength I'm gonna be literally sobbing, like I.
Speaker 1: Have been working on my ukulele. So if you need me to just slide up and do something, oh my god, I'd be really cute and me.
Speaker 4: I would love that.
Speaker 1: I'm in okay. So if you could leave our listeners with something to remember about you when you think about yourself and you're like, I am Diana Moore, this is who I am? Who are you?
Speaker 4: That's such a heavy question.
Speaker 1: You can think about it.
Speaker 4: I can edit who am I.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about this question a lot for myself because it's a really tough one to answer. Yeah, and it changes often throughout life hopefully. So it's it's a doozy, but I think it's also important to know about yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that I'm a person who would do absolutely anything for the people that I love. I think I have the biggest heart, sometimes to a fault, and I give people a lot of chances that they probably don't deserve.
Speaker 1: For you, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: That I like have dealt with a lot of stuff and been like a pushover in the past, and like, I feel like since my therapy's journey started, it's really changed who I am in the in the best way, and now I'm like feisty. I feel like you guys don't see that side of me, but like I could be a Karen like bad.
Speaker 1: I wholeheartedly believe you could.
Speaker 2: Be like oh yeah, so like don't cross me with like personal things are about anyone in my life. And yeah, and I think I just really like to have fun and like I just like love to enjoy life to the fullest.
Speaker 4: I love to travel.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, So you know a little bit about yourself, and I'm sure after this interview you're probably gonna sit back and think about your answers for this, so in the future, what are you? Who are you? You can answer that question. I actually have two more so one, what were your first impressions about everybody on the show? Because you came in twenty nineteen, which was after me, and I know my first impressions of everybody here.
Speaker 4: What were yours? Well, technically came in twenty seventeen with the internship.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, so before Okay, that.
Speaker 2: Was actually before you, but with people currently the show. I think I was always really scared to talk to Elvis because obviously I grew up listening to him in New Jersey, which is insane.
Speaker 4: Like the show started the year I was born.
Speaker 2: Nice, so on the same age as the show which is how I remember how old the show is. And I was always really nervous around him, and he was kind of like larger than life in my eyes, so like meeting him was very strange. But then he's like literally the nicest person ever, and I was like, had no reason to be scared.
Speaker 4: Danielle.
Speaker 2: I thought like, wow, this could be me in like forty years, because we're like the same, not forty years, not.
Speaker 4: That like how old. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The age difference is I'm twenty eight, she's fifty something. We are like the same person like in terms of likes and interests, so I always like looked up to her as a role model. Scary was always just like funny to me. Who else Naten?
Speaker 4: Nate changed a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, like from before pre stroke and after stroke. Like I feel like before his stroke he was very like like rigid and rude. I like he like you sed to, like literally pushed, not push me, but like he would like body check me out of the way if we were like passing with a camera. It was like a thing that we would talk about. And I don't even know he was doing on purpose. I think he was just like so unaware of it. So that was the my person impression of Nate. But then like that was all that was when I was an intern. So then I pretty much win the show. After his health health issues and that, I like love him.
Speaker 4: I think he's great. He's very easy to talk to.
Speaker 2: Sam I talked to before I started working here because she also into Rutgers and knew my professor, so she like really helped me because I was so nervous to interview.
Speaker 4: She helped me through that. So I always had like an ally with her.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: I loved you from the second, like I feel like you. I tell you, I tell this all the time.
Speaker 2: Like you carry the show in a way that I don't think has happened in the past.
Speaker 1: Here you're gonna make me cry.
Speaker 2: No, it's true. And like you, like Elvis always goes to you. I feel like because you are so smart and so well spoken and poised and like knowledgeable, and you always are like just like quick with it and always on the top of your game, and like it's it's inspiring to sell like a woman who's growing up.
Speaker 1: That's probably the best compliment I could ever get. I love you for it.
Speaker 4: I love you too. But I told you my mom says the same thing. Tell your mom. Shout time, mom, because I'm sure she's listening to this.
Speaker 1: Shout out Mama. I love you, and I'm glad that your mom is doing well.
Speaker 4: Yes she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then I don't know anyone else, do Knotty oh yeah, Scotty Scotti is I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I feel like he was just funny and goofy to me. No, really, opinion.
Speaker 1: My first impression is Scotti was terrible because he was mean to me, because you know how he's just weird. Yeah, your guy, if he doesn't know you, for the most part, he's kind of like, get away from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a person.
Speaker 1: So I had come to just sort of sit in on the show and say hi to people. I didn't even really know that they were looking at me in that way. It was a hey, you're in New York City, come by say hi? Because I knew a couple of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure. So I was hanging out in his studio because I didn't want to invade the space. He would not talk to me. I would try and say things to him. He would one word me and just stink eye me. And I asked him about it later, like, man, what was going on? Why were you such an asshole? He said, I don't think I was ever gonna see you again. And I didn't care. I thought, who is this girl in here? She's one of a million. Get out your my space. Oh my god, that's Scotty. And knowing him now, I could.
Speaker 4: See that, yeah, oh he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I didn't really interact with him, like for the first few times, like months I was here.
Speaker 1: But lucky you. And my last question, because this one, I think is going to blow people's minds. How many times have you had COVID?
Speaker 3: Five times five?
Speaker 1: It was more than that.
Speaker 2: I swear I had it twice and twenty twenty one and then once every year since then. And I always know it's too good to be true, Like we were almost creeping on this year not having it, and then I got it after I went to Spain.
Speaker 4: So that's the worst I know.
Speaker 1: And not that I can pick. I'm not saying I enjoyed you getting COVID, but my favorite time of you getting COVID was when Scary came in here and we all knew he was sick and he was hacking and gagging and sniffing and coughing, and we said, Scary, you don't look good man. Yeah, something's going on here. Nope, I'm fine, everything's okay. We all gave him shit. Get the COVID test. Please go get the COVID test because you probably have something. Not only did he not do it, you got it, diamond god, yep, A slew of people catch it.
Speaker 3: Ten days later, test he.
Speaker 1: Sends us his COVID test negative? Is he? Is he crazy? Man? What was that. I to this day, I just think what was going through his head when he actually thought they're never going to realize that. Ten days later, I said that nim covid.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my favorite time you got covid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a rough one too that time.
Speaker 1: I take it back. It wasn't my favorite, the easiest, funniest, okay, but good you're building up. You're building am.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have an autoimmune disease, so like I'm just very I get sick very easily.
Speaker 1: You have asthma too, don't you Jesus?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I feel like my lack of sleep does not help my immun system.
Speaker 1: It certainly doesn't.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I maybe developed this autommune disease from my lack of sleep, because that's a thing my doctor said, like if you're stresseder on sleep, like you could have issues, and which is like kind of marble.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy that stress causes all of these problems, and then you get stressed out because of the problems. They say, well, just calm down, am I supposed to be?
Speaker 4: Literally, how what do you mean? I don't know how to be calm at all? Like literally at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not a chill girl.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not at all. It's so funny, Dennis, though, you never can relax like I have to do. Like even if I'm sitting on a couch for like an hour, I'm like, I have to get up, like I can't. I don't sit down like I'm not. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Just a go go go thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he's the type that's like I always relax for on an hour then I'll do these stories. I'm like, I cannot relax if these stores are not done, like I have you what do you mean you have to relax and then you could do like no, good.
Speaker 1: Deanna. We usually do and ask me anything thing here, So I would like to have you ask me anything or Diamond too, if you want to ask dime is something?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well I wrote some questions that are just like fun. Oh but I can think of more deep ones too.
Speaker 1: No, no, whatever you want?
Speaker 4: Okay. So what is number one on your bucket list? I feel like you've done so many things.
Speaker 1: Oh, number one on my bucket list. I have a business that I have been secretly working on for years and I can't say it because I don't want to curse it and I don't want somebody else to take the idea. If I can launch it, if it ends up working out the way I want it to, that would be my bucket list thing because it would be really good for the environments, for me and for a lot of people, be good for some animals. It would be a really cool thing if I can make it happen. And I'm just missing a ton of funding right now, and I don't know how to start where to even start with all of this because it takes a lot of money to get this stuff going to then say hey, look it works and get investors to put more money behind it. So it's kind of like I'm stuck in that area. And I know, yeah, everybody would say galask Elvis. I'm not going to do that. I want to do it the right way, So that would be on my bucket list. I really want to get this business going.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm excited for you. Hope it works out.
Speaker 1: I hope it does too, and I would like to get it going whilst I still have a job with a microphone so that I can tell people about it, but you know, and.
Speaker 4: Then I can run your socials in the video.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, oh my god. There are so many people I would hire in a heartbeat that I just look at and think, you are such a good worker. I would love to have you work for me, only me. It would be amazing. But yeah, I would absolutely hire you to do that.
Speaker 2: I love that good question. Wait, what is the best trip or vacation you've ever been on?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's a tough one. They're so different. I mean there are I think I don't know if I can pick just a trip, but I can think of things that I've seen or done. The Pyramids in Egypt took my breath away. I mean, actually a moment when you see them. It's weird because they just kind of pop up on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: But there's McDonald pizza hut.
Speaker 1: And there are some foods. It's not really across the street, but you are on this road and you can see them off in the distance in the desert. But until you get close, you don't realize how fucking big they are. And then it just brings all the questions of how how did you do this? And there are so many different theories, And I love that kind of stuff. It's amazing our last off the grid trip that we did. I loved it. I had so much fun with them. Diamond and Andrew and Josh are good people to travel with. Laying under the stars. I think about it all the time. It was so fun seeing bears on a trail. Diamond like that, but I thought it was so cool. There's just stuff in this country that I personally, I won't speak for everybody else, but I underestimate what is in our country because it doesn't feel exotic, like, oh it's America. Oh okay, it's Montana. Cool, and then you see it and it's just amazing. So that was really cool. And Alaska was awesome. That's awesome, incredible, And I'm a sucker for India, so yeah, there's that. India has so much.
Speaker 4: You've been to so many Do you know how many countries you've been to?
Speaker 1: I don't actually should make a list, Yeah, I should make a list. I love to travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 1: Fun, that's all. It changes my opinion of the world and of myself every single time. So I think I'm gonna just keep doing that.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah, thanks, you travel too, so it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have two more of you want. Yeah, I actually have a lot, But I don't know how much time you off.
Speaker 1: But all the time in the world. We can't even split this up into two if we want to. Maybe we should split it up into two just because I can't record in here next week because Scary told me it's hell a week with best ofs. Did you hear that? He's like, I'm gonna be all over the map next next week? Okay, Yeah, ask him whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Okay. Would you rather have a pet raccoon or pet hippo?
Speaker 1: Raccoon? Hippos are deadly. I love Mudang, we love Mudang, we share mudang and now hagis Fiona's too. But hippos are scary as lock. They are like monster animals. And there was a guy by the way, I don't know if you know this story. He actually took in a baby hippo because it was orphaned, raised it. The thing and him were friends. Yeah, and that hippo killed him. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to you, they can't be pets. They're too big. Where would I put it?
Speaker 4: Commune?
Speaker 1: And I also think when it comes to any species that's not me, I think I have to have two at the very least, so that it has company and I want to. I'm not gonna put too hippos. I don't know, but I do want to touch Mudang so bad.
Speaker 2: Almost wore I have a in my moodang Era shirt I wear tomorrow. I almost wore today.
Speaker 1: Never identified so much with an animal. She just temperatation.
Speaker 2: Literally mood bites raccoons, they told me.
Speaker 1: Elvis and Alex have been trying to steer me away from getting a raccoon for so long because they say that because they have thumb they're just the worst pets ever. And all I can picture is I would laugh so hard if I came home it was destroyed. Yeah, if it was destroyed, I would laugh. If there was a fat raccoon sitting on my couch eating my snacks, I would die laughing. It's so cute, amazing. That's not gonna bother me. Please, but you can't have them in this area. We know what happens. Gotta be careful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ye.
Speaker 2: Would you rather never listen to music again or never watch a movie again?
Speaker 1: Never watch a movie again?
Speaker 4: Me too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think, yeah, why you?
Speaker 4: I just don't really watch you hear movies I don't know why.
Speaker 2: So I don't care, okay about movies that much other than we again, I love that movie.
Speaker 1: Of course you did. I think movies a lot of times are these concepts that I could or would think of, But there's so much music that I don't think I could ever come up with. True, So I think that I need music much more.
Speaker 4: Fran to get you through such hard times.
Speaker 2: Like I think back to like to bring up One Direction because I love them, like my high school years, Like I don't know if I would have survived some of the stuff that was going on in high school with that one direction to be honest, Yeah, like it's just like your escape, you know, totally don't fell away by movies, like they're just like okay for an hour.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about the Harry Styles incident here or are we forbidden? I'm ever mentioning it.
Speaker 4: I don't think we can.
Speaker 1: We can't. There's an incident and you'll never hear from Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Deanna was very upset about it, and I'm still pretty upset.
Speaker 4: I'm still upset about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ruined my life?
Speaker 1: What a tease? I don't even know if you like google it. I don't even think you can google it because it's so inside. But there was an incident. Okay, cool, So music it is one direction got you through a lot. I know you're really sad about Liam. Yeah, you texted all of us or how are you doing now?
Speaker 4: I'm okay.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just like I kind of forget and then I like see an edit on TikTok of like him growing up and like they'm like, oh, when he was sixteen, he only had.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years left to live.
Speaker 2: Like no, it's so sad like and of course that's my entire algorithm, so that's really hard to see. It's just like really sad because like I always hope they'd get back together.
Speaker 4: So like, right, you're mourning the loss of a life.
Speaker 2: Like and I didn't really know him, no him, I met him a few times, which and he's he was incredible. But I'm also mourning like the loss of the bands will never be a thing again and I'll never be able to experience that joy that those concerts were like the time of my life. I saw them in concert nine times as a band. I worked in high school just so for tickets to see them. I traveled all over the East Coast to see them, go into like Pittsburgh, Hershey, Boston, Philly, New York, like I went everywhere to see them, and it's just like mourning that part of my life. Lol, like never happened again. And I never have felt like that joy since those contents. I feel like it's so I don't know, it's it's so hard to explain like that niche like feeling when like the lights went down and that they came on. Because now now being in this industry, like meeting everybody, it will never be the same again.
Speaker 4: So like now I'm.
Speaker 2: Kind of like, Okay, that's like really over and done with and it's sad and he's so young.
Speaker 1: Do you on that note, do you have any celebrities who you have met who just so let you down that you thought, eh, why do you suck so bad?
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of time are expected, like like Maria carry and Jayla were awful, but I feel like people.
Speaker 4: Expect that everybody. Yeah, well she's everybody.
Speaker 2: I've only like had like two or three experiences with her, but she was like really late, didn't care, Like it's just like rude, rude and it's a big test to a person's character, like because now I'm not really in the room because I'm filming on the thing.
Speaker 4: But when I used to be in.
Speaker 2: The room shooting, if they didn't say hello to me, and I was like one of four people in here, like I'm like, okay, are you better than me? You can even say hi, like, and I don't want to be like hey, because that's weird. So that's what I kind of judge them off of if they like went out of their way. But I feel like there wasn't anyone that like disappointed me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like everyone who I like thought would be weird and bad was What's interesting is that you guys have different experiences than I do with them. But I think it's because I work with like their label and their people more and like their content and stuff, because like, I know, you guys love, there's somebody you love and I can't stand them.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's like you, oh, Charlie Pooth really yeah, sorry to like sorry Charlie.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he's rude really but all right, maybe it's just this people. I'll give them that because also the same I feel the same way about the Jonas.
Speaker 1: Brothers does, but it's not coming from them, then it's I don't.
Speaker 2: Really know though, I don't know if it's like them parting, Like the people are just the voice for what.
Speaker 1: Okay, from what I've gathered, for the most part, when somebody's team sucks, a lot of times it is the team. However, if the artist doesn't know that their team sucks, that's interesting to me. Yeah, because I would hope that you're getting feedback or at least kind of paying attention to what's going on. So I think it could go both ways. Yes, I don't know, but okay, interesting.
Speaker 2: And I also had a really bad experience with Lizzo, and I know you guys liked her, Wow, So when that stuff came out about her, I was like, I could see.
Speaker 1: It, wait, like sexually harassing.
Speaker 2: No, not to me, not that to me, but like I could see like her not even sexually harassing somebody. I could see her like being rude and maybe I don't even know if she did that necessarily, but like I could see how that could have been interpreted that way just based on her behavior with me and like our team.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Diamond, who are your people that you have liked when they came through here.
Speaker 3: I didn't like Lizzo. Yeah, I didn't like her. She kind of gave me the vibe like don't touch me.
Speaker 1: Ing.
Speaker 2: Well, so okay, this is actually a good a good conversation because she had a stick in her hair that was like in her hair, like a stick, like a stick like because if she blew it in her hair, and I know black women are very sensive about their hair, so I didn't want to like touch it or do it. So I was just like, hey, like there's something in your hair. And she was like, oh, like don't don't.
Speaker 4: Touch me, like don't talk. And I was like I wasn't gonna touch you.
Speaker 1: It was very it was very interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, we were taking pictures and it was just very weird because number one, I didn't want a picture with her.
Speaker 1: You don't want a picture of anyone ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like that was the day that I guess Elvis was like, you love Lizzo. I did, okay, and he was like come on, and I was like okay, and I walk over and she just like cringed, like visible cringe of like somebody coming up to her and like potentially touching her.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and I was just like that makes me wonder, though, why is she like that? Like what has happened? It could be sometimes so jumpy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but also then have someone on your team make it very clear that you're not going to be touching people or coming close to people or like figure out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I wasn't surprised by j Lo either, because I'd heard so many things about her. I was surprised that she like it was like a switch. She was mean to everybody outside of the studio and when she walked in and it was like, hey, it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: How do I see that all the time. I don't trust any of these people. They're all performers.
Speaker 3: There was someone recently that I was like shocked by, but I can't remember her name. And then Cameron, of course I tell that story what happened. I walked in the wrapper camera exactly what's up? What's up? I said hello, and he didn't say anything back, and I was like, Okay, got it. Cheers won't be listening to that song anymore anyway. Yeah whatever boo.
Speaker 1: So Cameron, Lizzo, j Lo and someone that you will remember probably as soon as we stop recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was an older black actress. I can't remember her name. I could see her face right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? All right? What are your other questions?
Speaker 2: Oh, if you could, if you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why historical?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 1: Hmm, this is a good one. I got two, got a lot of questions for Jesus. Also, I just need him to show up and be Middle Eastern looking, because duh, of course he is. But everybody came out here, made him white and then has done crazy stuff in his name. I would like to meet Jesus, also, Mohammed, all the all of the If you are a figure that people are worshiping, I'd like to meet you. Yeah, But on a very selfish note, I would like to meet Mohamma Gandhi because there's a relation there. Yeah, and I kind of would want to know, Hey, one to ten? How disappointed are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, maybe he would be zero. You're one, you know, and it'd be cool. So I think that'd be fun. Just historical figure wise, that would be those would be good ones. Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't have an opinion about anybody.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I mean like I would like to meet Walt Disney, I guess, but I heard he was horrible and like maybe racist too. I don't know, yah, which is awful, so maybe not. But I mean, it's just kind of crazy, like thinking about that, like what Disney is. I wish I could meet him, like not me knowing what Disney is now and like tell him about it.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: That would be cool because he'd be like what I was talking about this morning actually with somebody. I think the problem with celebrities now just in general, is we know too much. We have too much access to them. They have too much access to the public. It used to be I would imagine back in the day of like Frank Sinatra and James Dean and these guys, they were just these mystical figures that were handsome and famous and that was it. You didn't know anything else about them. Now we just know too much and it ruins the illusion. And everybody has dark stuff in their lives. Just because you've done something bad doesn't make you a bad person, and just because you've done something good doesn't make you a good person. But it's just this weird world that we live in where everybody wants to drag you down. Once they see you get a little bit of shine. It's very bizarre. We just know too much. There's too much diamond historical figure. Who are you trying to meet, Malcolm x Oh? Okay, I want to know if his.
Speaker 3: Beef with Martin Luther King was really real or if he just was jealous at a certain point.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay. I read a very fascinating piece about the two of them that said neither could have actually existed without the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that. Yeah, and he kind of touches on that in his autobiography. But I just for me, looking back on it now, I'm like, he probably was jealous, and I don't even think at that point in his life he could like articulate that, like, yeah, yeah, he was jealous. In my head, that'd be a good one to meet though. Yeah, and Martin Luther King wasn't really that much of a good guy. So for him to be painted out as like this amazing man when he literally was cheated on his wife left and right and confuses me.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying, there are so many layers to people. You could be a revolutionary and an amazing person and change the way, you know, gand deliberated India, and there's a massive amount of people who hate his guts right now, cannot stand him. Okay, it's a wild little dance. Do you have anyone else? Just Malcolm X. Yeah, you're not coming to meet Jesus with me, that's.
Speaker 3: Fine, no, heaven babes.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be interesting to meet Queen Elizabeth also she I mean, think about how much she saw over her life.
Speaker 1: And how much nonsense she was part of. Right, give them back the Jewels.
Speaker 4: I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like we want our stuff back. Okay, what are your other quotes?
Speaker 2: You have more questions? I like them, do a good jobs. If you could live in any fictional universe, where would it be a fictional universe that could be even just like a movie or something.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, I mean, wherever they were living in Avatar looked awesome, And I would like to Dimond's gonna laugh at me, because Simon also did not like the movie Wicked. If in fact, there was a time or a place where the animals could speak and teach us things, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I know that it's probably not very likely or accurate, but I would love to be able to communicate with the world. It's not human. I know trees have communication. We talked about the other day. Water can hear and is not here, but you know it reacts to you. I would really love to know what these animals have to say about everything. That'd be kind of cool. What about you.
Speaker 4: I would want to live in oz or Harry Potter World.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean magic doesn't suck, it'd be amazing. I used to love Neverland. Oh you think Neverland was so cool? And now I'm kind of like a bunch of adolescent boys. Thank you girls, maybe boys. I think the funk not Diamond. Do you have a place?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not into uh that type of stuff?
Speaker 1: What whimsy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, oh maybe no, never mind?
Speaker 1: What were you gonna say, Pierce Spray? I don't know why.
Speaker 4: That movie is great though and musical.
Speaker 1: That was like a real quick When Taylor Swift is like, I wish we could go I was literally that is that really the time you want to go to I don't think so. Okay, okay cool. So Diamond doesn't have an answer, We'll take it.
Speaker 4: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would have.
Speaker 1: Ooh, she one meal? Does do you have an answer?
Speaker 2: I well, I think yeah, I would eat French onion soup to start, French onion soup, and then probably a steak with like a side of mac and cheese, and then for dessert, I probably have like cookies and milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is so so I had to eat this meal repeatedly, right, yeah, it's not like my last meal.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: I mean I love a Japanese steakhouse, me too, but I don't think I could eat that every day because I think I'd either shit myself to death or just die from high cholesterol because of the butter and sodium, yeah, everything in there. But I do love that. Maybe like chicken berryani, which is an Indian version of or actually paiea. It's probably the Indian version of this, but it's rice with amazing spices and chicken and some vegetables in there, and we love it.
Speaker 2: I've actually never had Indian food. That's a confession. Yeah, I do. That's why pretty much.
Speaker 1: Why thank you, But I I would not risk that. I want to do it. Scotty keeps trying to take me convince me to take him to get Indian food. And I can't think of anything that sounds more.
Speaker 4: Miserable, because doesn't he everything?
Speaker 1: He hates everything, and he says ridiculous things and he doesn't care where he is. He just says crazy stuff. And I'm like, Scott, not nowank God. Diamond, by the way, has her ticket book back, and I'm so excited. You know, Angre, I don't know if you knew this. Andrew has a book to write people tickets for egregious behavior. In his opinion, Diamond has a book to reward people for good behavior. Oh and we love that. And has Scotti ever gotten a nice ticket from you?
Speaker 3: Never? And he never will?
Speaker 1: There you go, okay, yeah, that's what would your meal bee?
Speaker 3: Some form of Chipotle? Okay, because we can mix it around. If the brisket is involved, obviously that would be a winner. Or cava. Can it be a creat your own meal every time? So I could switch off the absolutely cava ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Wait, the changes from a restaurant to a meal, or from a meal to a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Well, not like a whole restaurant menu, but if it was like a bowl. You're saying, like substitute different things. Yeah, yeah, I think that's okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool.
Speaker 2: Maybe I would die too because I'd have like cheese and steak and red meat.
Speaker 4: Like probably whatever.
Speaker 1: We're here for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, have two more? Okay, what is who is your favorite musical artist of all time?
Speaker 1: Of all time? Shoot, I'd have to really think about that because it kind of just depends on my mood. This is gonna sound very stupid, but I'm incredibly impressed with Alan Mankin. And I know he's not a musical artist, but he's a composer and if you look into his body of work and what he's done, it's pretty amazing. It's very Disney and I get that, but also Broadway. He's just creative and like a weird little guy who I thought was kind of cool.
Speaker 4: And he was sassy.
Speaker 1: He was sassy in the best way, can we say? Okay, So, Diamond, I know you weren't there for this, but Danielle I hosted this event with Alan Mankin, and one of the things I said to him was how much? Because he did the entire musical score and the songs for Aladdin and we were celebrating Aladdin. Danielle well, and I were in Aladdin. Aladdin means a lot to me because I said, hey, that's where I saw people who look like me and awesome. I felt so good about it. And when I told him that that was the first cartoon I saw where people look like me, he completely disregarded anything I said about that, and he said, is it a cartoon or was it an animation? I was like, okay, if we need to scratch that from the broadcast, yeah, it was awkward.
Speaker 3: Dropped the mic and just left because like, okay, thanks, you get what I mean. Come on, that's all.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, I'm just trying to share something with you that was actually meaningful to me. But you're right. I did not say animation. I said cartoon. So thank you all. I'm gona take him off the list now, sorry, no, please, I'm glad you reminded me. I really liked so I can think of albums, specific albums that have meant a lot to me. And this is not gonna be a popular opinion. Kanye West musically, I really appreciateppreciated. We'll probably appreciate if he can just get his shit together for a minute and stop being a psychopath. That would be great. Amy Winehouse's Back to Black album amazing. I love Bob Marley. I know that that sounds very cliche, but if you really listen to a lot of his music, he had a lot of good stuff to say eminem just because that was my childhood and I felt like I grew up with that.
Speaker 2: You have ever met him, No, it's great. It's like with Harry Will that her happen? Probably not?
Speaker 1: Probably not. I don't think he'll ever come in here. I don't think he gives a shit about press or talking to people. He's just like made his money and lives on a hill in Michigan somewhere. Yeah, I don't know. I like those people. What about you, Diamond, Beyonce always oh duh? How could I forget Beyonce? Always? Yeah? What about you? Harry Styles?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one direction it's top and then Harry second. But then I love Arana Grande.
Speaker 2: I've always loved her from like day one, Like I remember finding her YouTube videos and her covers and I was like, this girl's voice is incredible. So I've been following her since like early tens whatever she started.
Speaker 1: Voices incredible, She's so good.
Speaker 2: And then I love tell herselves, which is so basic. But her music, like I think I've talked about this on the show. Her music is just like I every single song she has reminds me of something that happened in my life, Like I think of like a boy for almost every single song, a lot of them are Dennis, but like it's just great.
Speaker 4: Like she writes so specific, Like she.
Speaker 2: Writes specific, but not like like so specific issue can't relate to yourself. I feel like everyone has a story that they can relate to, Like every one of her songs.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's why I like her.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think so. Diamond and I were talking about this. Ariana Grande obviously has an incredible voice. She's amazing, you know, has a very amazing voice that I think doesn't get enough love anymore. Brandy, Oh yeah, Brandy's voice. She has the voice of an angel. I watched the you agree with this? Oh yeah? Ohgure, that makes me feel better. I watched the worst holiday movie of all time ever. It's called Best Christmas Ever, Lie. It's the worst movie ever. But she's in it and she sings, and I I thought, damn, that voice is something.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: She really got screwed being related to raj A.
Speaker 2: I just found that out recently. By the way, what are you kidding? Yeah, well, I just I don't know why to know that. But I was like shook when I found that out. How can these people come from the same path.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, there's a lot of like weird, weird stuff in their childhoods and it doesn't matter. But Brandy has the voice of an angel. I'm not saying she's one of my artists. I'm just an amazing voice. Okay, is that your last question?
Speaker 4: There was one more. It's just what's one thing you can't live without?
Speaker 1: My sister? What's yours?
Speaker 4: Like a person? Or should I do a thing?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know. I guess maybe I should have done a thing.
Speaker 4: Well, my person would be Dennis. Oh, actually my mom. I don't know. It's hard.
Speaker 2: They're like like I always call my mom first if I'm being honest, like when something happens, but Dennis is very close behind. But a thing, I probably, I don't know. That's hard, like an actual material I don't care about material items.
Speaker 4: I'm not the type of girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't. I mean, I think the cliche thing would be your phone. But nah, that's just a little computer, and that's sad. If we can't live without it, maybe like a toothbrush or soap. I don't know. Coffee, I want to live without it. Oh coffee though? Is that diamonds?
Speaker 4: That's somefinitely mine too?
Speaker 1: Okay, who's a person diamond you can't live without? And then what's the thing you can't live without?
Speaker 3: My mom? And oh my sister, but a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't really know, okay, like uh.
Speaker 3: Oh peacock, Yeah, might be books?
Speaker 1: Probably then books, Okay, I mean, if that's what we're going on, I would say music for sure, but I didn't know it was like a genre of stuff. Diamond Are you still no coffee? Not drinking coffee? What is that Starbucks?
Speaker 3: Is that pee tea?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no coffee. But I mean whatever, I've been doing what I want, Like I'm sick of this. I get it, you know, like I feel like I'm not myself without coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm not pushing it. I think in the morning, with our hours and both of you work very long days, sometimes you need that coffee. I'm not going to shade you at all. Drink it, stay alive, please, I need the two of you desperately.
Speaker 3: We need you to trust me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here we are all right. Well, Deanna, thank you for spending so much time with me.
Speaker 4: Of course, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: I love you. I think that you're one of my favorite people here. And you contribute so much and you do such a good job and you should be highlighted and applauded off No, truly, thank you. And I know Diamond loves you. She's told me this on many occasions.
Speaker 4: I love you both a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh. Thanks, And now our listeners get to know you a little bit better too, and you have really good questions.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You help them get to know all of us. Yes, and these are the episodes that people usually say, oh I really liked when you guys actually dived into fill in the blank. So yay, thank you. If people want to find you online, where will they find you?
Speaker 2: I'm just at Diana moo twenty two de e a and then am two two?
Speaker 1: Wait you have a private profile?
Speaker 4: No in public?
Speaker 3: Now re public?
Speaker 4: Now I have the public to go viral. Not that I thought I was gonna go viral.
Speaker 1: Bye. That's amazing. Okay, Diamond, where can they find you? If heep want to find.
Speaker 3: You at diamond Sincere on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you not giving out your Twitter anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm over it. Oh we could do what's the other sky Diamonds sincere dot blue sky Dot something? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just a baby hot sauce. Really yeah, I think I don't know. I didn't look Okay, try me on threads then do adun't serve fire?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you don't have a TikTok to you diamonds or do you?
Speaker 3: I have a TikTok, but I don't use it, like, yeah, you just use it to watch videos. I barely even watch videos on tikt Like I'm probably the only person that doesn't use TikTok at all. Somebody will send me something and I'll watch it on there, but yeah, no, that's exactly what I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, It's like I don't. I saw a little even and I said, oh that sounds me up perfectly, Like I don't are you kidding me out? Scroll through TikTok. I wait until it comes to Instagram like an adult. Yes, yes, nobody sends it to me like an adult.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to hit ten thousand, not that I will.
Speaker 2: I'm only like five thousand, but I would love to hit ten thousand follows in TikTok because then you can't get paid.
Speaker 4: You can't until then.
Speaker 1: This, yeah, let's do it. Now we have a reason to get onto TikTok.
Speaker 4: There you go, yeah, TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm on the way. Oh my goodness, China have all of my information. What do I care if you want to find me. I am at Baby Hot Sauce and we'll be back maybe in a week, maybe in two weeks. I don't know. Scaredy is the studio, I guess, so we'll have to figure something out until then, Say bye, everybody.
Speaker 3: Bye.