Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinned it simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program, All things simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Here we are only what a couple of days now till mail in ballots go out in places like North Carolina around the country. We are in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania today, thirteen days until early voting begins in this state, rolls out around the country. Only sixty two days until election day. We are at the two month mark. We're still following the situation out of Georgia and this mass school shooting that has taken place, and our prayers go out to our friends in Georgia. And you know, we do know that the shooter has been apprehended in that case. Anyway, we joined joining us now is all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you well?
Speaker 2: I'm not as busy as you, Hannity, Thank god. You know it's fun watching you whip around and do all that you do while life of leisure.
Speaker 3: You know, No, you still work very, very hard.
Speaker 1: You've worked hard your entire career, and I love what I do, and I feel honored to be able to do it. I think this town hall tonight with Donald Trump is very important. I did see your comments about Donald Trump and advice you gave him for the debate. I think that debate in six days will be very critical. In many ways, I would argue that he's running against a ghost. I mean, we have Kamala in her own words. You've heard me play it. I've played it regularly. The rest of the media has ignored it. I think we have a real crisis in terms of an identity of the country. You know. Does Harris still want to abandon the filibuster to pass a ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal which would destroy capitalism or not? Does she still want to decriminalize illegal immigration, give free housing, healthcare, education, and a path to citizenship or not. Does she stand by her tweet for a down fund when we had five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty or not her statement that the rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. Does she still support Medicare for All the elimination of private healthcare or not? Is she still proud of Bidenomics or not. Does she still support defund reimagine iceing the police or not. Does she still think we shouldn't say radical islamic terrorism or illegal alien or not?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And then her tax plan and price gauging and unrealized capital gains and the largest tax cut in history and fracking and drilling. Now those are big issues, Bill O'Reilly, And all she has given is sixteen and a half minutes to fake news CNN, And we don't have any answers to any of these questions.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to and that's the point of my message of the day that you referred to on Bill O'Reilly dot com. You're never going to get any clarification about any of those things that you just peeled off. And even if you did, that doesn't mean she's going to adhere to what she says. I mean, if I remember correctly, Joe Biden campaigned on him being a moderator, right, isn't that what he did in twenty twenty. I'm going to bring the country together because I'm a moderate guy. Well, he was the most far left president in the US history. Document in my book, which comes out the same day of the debate and confronting the presidents. So it doesn't matter what these people say. The point of my message today was at an on Earth at this point, who can define Kamala Harris for the American public is not Sean Hannity, not Bill O'Reilly, not any pundit, not any politician other than the former president Donald Trump. He is the only person who can do it. I hope he does it in that debate. And the moderators of the debate, Mere and Lindsey Davis, they're not going to make any attempt to have Kamala Harris to find any of the things that you just mentioned, none of it. They may say, well, you contradicted yourself on fracking, or you what about the economy, But all of the questions will be very general. But all Trump has to do and it's very simple, Hannity, very simple. And I hope you tell him this on the town hall tonight before he answers any question asked of the ABC people.
Speaker 3: Well, hang on a second.
Speaker 1: So at the town hall tonight, you want me to tell him what he needs to do. Mister president, we're at this town hall. Let me tell you what you need to do.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to be more diplomatic than that.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm just checking because that's what you said.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you exactly how to do it.
Speaker 1: So well, thank god I have a tutorial from Bill o'rightley. Go ahead, sir, I'm listen.
Speaker 2: I'm all ears free. Okay, that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I pay for every meal we ever eat together. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So both you and I know, and he's got to know too, that the ABC moderators are not going to ask any penetrating follow up question. They'll throw a tough question out, but then Kamala will come in with ten rehearsed answers and she'll just, you know, say, well, my values haven't changed. What does that mean? So Trump himself has to look perplexed when the camera goes on to him when he's asked a question. He says, I'll get to that David in a moment. But I'm a little confused. Didn't you just ask Vice President Harris about the economy? But she never addresses when I left office, inflation was one point four percent. After a year of Kamala Biden it was nine percent. How did that happen? Can the Vice president explain it to you, David. You see you embarrass the moderator and you get your question out and it hangs there the whole debate.
Speaker 1: Hannity, I agree, and there's certain lines that I would use that I'm not going to telegraph on this radio program because I don't think. I think that Donald Trump needs to just be factual. And I will tell you that we know that Kamo's going to go in there. She's going to try and get under his skin and try and trigger him and irritate him and anger him.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's going to fall for that. He didn't do that with Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden dropped the kitchen sink on him, especially in the middle of the debate.
Speaker 3: It didn't work.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure he's fully aware of that tactic and he's going to be prepared for that. I think the most important thing that he should do after that is have a full knowledge of her radical record. I could roll it off the top of my head in seconds, and he should issue by issue, bring up what she has said and why should we believe she's actually changed, and offer his solutions for the country, you know what, for the folks bill because elections are about the folks, to use your term, and that is about the hard working men and women that make this country great.
Speaker 2: You and I are simpatico word of the day that the only person who can define Kamala Harris is Donald Trump. No one else will be able to do it. Now Here are two facts of life that maybe you don't want to hear, Hannity. Number one, most of the people watching the town hall tonight will be Trump voters and supporters, but not all. And number two, what he says and that Paul will go on social media, which is very important. Okay, So if you basically, when you're questioning and the folks are questioning Donald, you can bring out all the things that you have said about Kamala Harris because she is a very weak candidate. In fact, I am alleging that she is the weakest major candidate of any political party in our country's history. Warren Harding was close, but I think she's worse and Harding won. Okay, So, but in the debate itself, Trump has got to keep it simple, pithy, and not attack personally. Just say you know, I'm very confused, David about what good the open border did the country Why did Kamala Harris support the open border? Can she address that? Will she address you see what I'm talking about? You get that out there? It's on social media or over the place. Harris has no answer.
Speaker 1: What do you say to the What do you say to the families of people that have been murdered, raped, and victims of violent crime because of the unveted illegals you've allowed into the country.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, but I would be more specific.
Speaker 1: How more specific can you be? What do you say to the families that have lost loved ones they're dead because of your policies.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, Annity, you asked me a question. Here's how you can be more specific. You can say you know, David, I'm wondering tonight what the family of Lake and Riley and Georgia is thinking watching this debate when Vice President Harris didn't call them after their daughter was slaughtered by evenzewel and undocumented person, and Vice President Harris has never repudiated the open border. I'm wondering how the Vice president is feeling about that tonight. Personalize that, you see what I mean?
Speaker 1: I think I was personalizing it when I said, what do you say to the families that lost their loved ones or were victims of violent crime, I think we're on the same page. Let me let me just say to me, I think the honeymoon for Kamala is over. However, we do have a problem, and I tend to agree that the person that has the biggest bully pulpit will be the president.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: You have your book coming out about all of the presidents from Washington through Biden, and it's called, you know, Confronting the President's No Spin Assessments from Washington to Biden. And we'll talk to you about that next week after the debate. Is history that this debate will be in the can and we will be discussing it one week from today. And one of the things that I think is very important is that the people in this country have a crisis, an information crisis, because all of these radical things that I've rattled off in the beginning of our interview, these are words that she has spoken. Now, if the media is not going to play it for the American people and they're going to protect her, then there is a way to bypass the media, which is why I created the Kamala files. Them her in her own words, and the walls files him and his own words, and I put it up on Hannity dot com. I have a website to Bill, and on Hannity dot com. People can get it for free, and they can pass it along on social media and to their friends and family, and a lot of people may learn a lot more about Kamala than they knew, hopefully before they start voting, because voting is you know, the ballots are going out in three days, Bill, and thirteen days from today, early voting starts in this great state of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Remember the phrase shock I do.
Speaker 2: That was the invasion of Iraq and holding Iraq responsible for terrorizing Kuwait. That's what Donald Trump needs to do, shock and awe. So you have provided a service, I believe because the stuff on your website at the Neeed dot com is accurate. But you have to understand that millions of Americans are apathetic. They will not go to websites. They believe what they want to believe. Oh, Sean Hannity, Bill, O'Reilly. Oh they're Trump supporters. I'm not going to believe anything they say. Millions and millions of people fall into that category. But once you raise a question in a debate forum and it goes what they call viral all over and your opponent has no answer. That's how Reagan beat Carter. Is very similar. Now, Carter was a terrible president. Biden is a terrible president. And by the way, Trump has got to tie Harris to Biden because Harris never ever has repudiated one thing that Biden did not, even the Afghans, the Afghanistan surrender. And that's another thing he can bring up. You bought into that was an excellent situation, madam, Are you kidding me? You have to, but you have to keep it short, you have to keep it punchy. And I don't know if Donald Trump can do that. I don't know if he can.
Speaker 1: I think he listen. I think he'll do it in his own very unique style. He has impeccable timing. And if he does his preparation, I think he'll do just finding the debate because there's a there's so much out there, so many insane, radical, extreme, dangerous policies. She is advocated for that. I think the odds would be in a favor.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Congrats on the book going to be released. If you haven't gotten your copy, and get it up. Bill O'Reilly dot com or Amazon dot com. We have a link on Hannity dot com. Uh, it's coming out next week. It is confronting the presidents. No spin assessments from Washington to Biden. Bill O'Reilly, Thank you, sir, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'll be watching tonight any thanks for having me in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look good. I'm gonna make up on and everything. It'll be amazing. I'll have a tie on tonight.
Speaker 4: Dude, dude, dude, you're terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm not terrible. You set it up and you didn't even know.
Speaker 1: This is the most bizarre thing about you. By the way, twenty five to the top of the hour, this is Brandy. You're a fine girl. What a good wife you'd be. Would be my life, my love and my lady is the sea. And you you don't think that Brandy's a real woman. Oh no, no, it's not. It's not a person.
Speaker 3: The soliloquy of the song. But you don't know when to sing it, even though it was your idea. Do you want to sing it? You're very bad. Go now, this is why you talk for a living.
Speaker 5: Don't do that again.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 3: For your lucky for me. I don't know these words. Brandy, you're a fine girl. What a good wife you'd be, I tell you. But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea. Sounds like poor Brandy?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 1: All right, listen, I want to tell you about our friends that we're in Harrisburg by the way for tonight's town hall with President Trump. It's going to be on handity on Fox News. Look, the FBI calls at house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year because it's a big problem scammers.
Speaker 3: They can transfer your title.
Speaker 1: Everyone's title is online, and then they will steal your home, own it. They can sell it from underneath you, or take out loans in your name, and then you're left with nothing but a financial and emotional disaster. Look, if you own any real estate, if you own a home, most people's biggest investment, You've got to protect your property and your equity from these criminals that are targeting you. No better way than I know than home title lock dot com. If you haven't checked it out before, well now would be the perfect time. I have a range with home title Lock for you my listeners to say fifty percent off Home Title Locks triple lock home title Protection. That's twenty four to seven monitoring of your title, urgent alerts if anything has changed, and more importantly, restoration of your title. If God forbid there's ever any fraud, you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity, Protect your home, your equity, Have peace of mind. Fifty percent off home title lock dot Com promo code Hannity. Now, if you go back to this pathetic answer Kamala Harris, my values and my positions have not changed. I mean the sixteen minute, twenty nine seconds she actually spoke on fake news CNN and what was a ridiculous interview.
Speaker 3: You know, here's Kamala in her.
Speaker 1: Own words juxtaposed with my values and positions have not changed. Okay, Well, believe her when she says it is.
Speaker 3: My values not changed.
Speaker 6: There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking. You know, we have to say woke, like everybody needs to be woke, and you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 7: The people who are convicted in prison, like the Boston Marathon, bomber on death row, people who are convicted of sexual assault, they should be able to vote.
Speaker 3: I think we should have that conversation.
Speaker 7: What would you do about the millions of specifically assault weapons that are already in circulation.
Speaker 3: What do you do about those?
Speaker 6: Well, there are approximately five million to your point, Craig, If we have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program.
Speaker 4: How dare we speak, Mary Christmas?
Speaker 3: How dare we ed?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I am rad. Is my values not changed?
Speaker 1: I mean if her values and positions have not changed? And the believer he means everything that she said. Anyway, two people ask Alexa. Now this is where big tech now comes into play. Remember Big Tech was meeting weekly in the months leading up to the twenty twenty election. They were being warned by the FBI that had in March of twenty twenty, verified the authenticity of Hunter Biden's laptop. They knew Rudy Giuliati's attorney had a copy of it, they knew it was likely going to be leaked, and they were pre bunking the very real and that they knew was very real Hunter Biden laptop with Big Tech and it played a big, big role I think in the election of twenty twenty. They just put their cinder blocks right on the scale of a presidential election two cycles in a row, and God only knows what they've got planned for this year. It's pretty unbelievable. But anyway, this is who they are, this is what they do. Here's more examples of big tech. You know they got this thing, Alexa. I'm not interested in having an election to anyone near my house, considering Alexa, Apparently, have I not read this right that maybe people have the possibility of listening into your Alexa, play the Sean Hannity Show, and it would play the Sean Hannity Show, Alexa, all right, So I just don't like the idea that that's a possibility, and I've read it too often to think that the odds might be high that it's real. Anyway, So two people ask Alexa the reason to vote for Kamala Harris and Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: You get two very different answers.
Speaker 6: Listen, Alexa, why should I vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate.
Speaker 4: Alexa, why should I vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 7: Well, there are many reasons to vote for Kamala Harris. The most significant maybe that she is a strong candidate with the proven track record of accomplishment. It's the first female vice president. Harris has already broken down a major gender barrier, and her career in politics has been characterized by a commitment to progressive ideals and a focus on helping disenfranchised communities.
Speaker 3: Alexa, why should I vote for Kamala Harris?
Speaker 4: Voting for Kamala Harris means supporting a candidate who has a history of working for the people and fighting for important causes like equal opportunities and education, gender equality, affordable healthcare, and combating climate change.
Speaker 3: Alexa, why should I vote for Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate.
Speaker 1: That is an example of big tech and how one of the institutions. You have the deep state, you have the corrupt state run media mob Pravda, and you have big tech all basically gone all in to defeat Donald Trump. And it is these are powerful institutions, influential institutions. I mean, I feel like at times we're now living in the former Soviet Union gotten so bad. Anyway back to our phones eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan if you want to be a part of the program. Michigan Sandy is next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 9: Hi, Hi, mister Hannity. Thank you for taking my call. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Thank you? Glad you called Michigan's very important.
Speaker 9: Yes, I am a common sense conservative Christian from Michigan, and I am concerned about our swing state and how to get voters to actually vote for Donald Trump. I know he's done better on kind of calming down the rhetoric and the name calling is what I'm concerned about. You know, everybody that loves him, because I've voted for him in twenty sixteen, twenty and I'll vote for him forever. But we all know that Joe was crooked and sleepy. We all know that Kamala cannot be president. What I'm hoping that he does President Trump is concentrate on you know, he is a rock for our people. He is a true American. Talk about what matters to voters, how much money is actually being spent on illegal unvetted immigrants, or how much money are we losing on not drilling our own oil. You know, if he talks about what's important in the pocketbook and that name call, maybe people will kind of listen to him more rather than shutting him down when he named calls.
Speaker 1: So that was an I think he's better off focusing on how radical, extreme and dangerous her views are, her stated policy positions are, and what his solutions for we the people are. I think that is the sweet spot to run in any campaign. And you know, we're now in the throes of you know, we're on the precipice here of ballots being mailed out and early voting beginning, and we don't have time to mess around. That's where my head's at.
Speaker 9: You close your show on. Let not your heart be trouble John fourteen to one, Proverbs twelve eighteen. Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. So he is a very wise man. He's smarter, you know, than anybody I know. So talk about things that matter to Americans. But one more thing, because I know you've got a lot of callers. I've also been an obgyn nurse in Detroit for thirty nine years, and my blood boils when the term reproductive freedom is thrown around like it engulfs everything. Right, what reproductive freedom means is abortions for birth control is what I interpret it to be. So, you know, Donald Trump uses you know, no tax on tips or whatever to which is very very brilliant. What about free birth control everybody, so we kick for everyone, so we can concentrate on preventing pregnancies rather than endless abortions for ending lives.
Speaker 1: Well, why can't people be responded for their own adult decisions? Why do we look for the for the government if we want to live in a free society, why does the government have to have to provide and why do people want their government to provide things that they should be providing themselves.
Speaker 3: Why is it? Why?
Speaker 1: Why is it considered so antiquated to believe that if you're going to engage in adult behavior, then be an adult about it and be mature about it. And you know, you can really relatively and expensively, and you already can get free birth control from Planned Parenthood with taxpayer funding that you know, in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Uh, you know, the birth control that you would want, and just make adult decisions if you want to prevent pregnancy. You can prevent pregnancy.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 3: Would you like me to go into great specificity in detail because.
Speaker 9: I'd rather not right correct? Correct, Well, thank you for taking my call. That I just wish that they would call out reproductive freedom means that they want to abortions for everybody without limit, which you know, I'm not an extremist for the life of the mother or for other you know issues, but free, free abortions. And you know, using abortion as birth control just makes my blood boil.
Speaker 1: But we're using taxpayer dollars to fund it another thing, or late term abortion another issue. Correct, appreciate, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn is a number of Mike at Ohio. Mike, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi Sean, Thanks for taking my call. I believe I have the slam dunk for President Trump, and I hope he's listening out there. I have not heard either party talk about this, and we know that President Trump is the greatest negotiator and both the private sector and the public. Obviously he's able to win in the team streams union, and I believe if he wants to pool at the heartstrings of the woman's vote, which allegedly he is struggling with. He extended olive brand to the teachers' unions and to the teachers throughout this country. We know the education is in decline in this country. A lot of moms are out there seeking all schools to the.
Speaker 9: Public school system.
Speaker 8: And I know this is something that typically Democrats have a stronghold too. Obviously want to extend that Olive branch. Go out there and bring us on the platform. And I'm telling you right now, Mama Bear is gonna defend her children, and she's gonna want to hear what he has to say. And this is going to be huge if he does this.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure the teachers' unions are as winnable as say the auto workers' union or for example, the energy industry boats. But looking forward, for example, I lost four and a half billion dollars because of the push for electric vehicles. And there no problem with people wanting to buy an electric vehicle, although it is a heavier car, and you do have to pillage mother Earth to get the minerals, the manganese, the coal, bolt and the nickel to build it. And you do also have issues of emissions that oh we didn't know about, weren't told about, and they're more expensive than a gas power vehicle. But if people want to buy an electric vehicle, why don't you go to Tesla or another company that wants to specialize in it instead of forcing Detroit and other auto manufacturers into building cars they don't want that their customers don't want, and forcing them to lose money, which puts at risk high paying career jobs for the auto workers union, I tend to go after them, or you mentioned the teamsters. You know, the Republican Party more and more has become the party of working class Americans, and meanwhile, the Democratic Party is the party of coastal elites from Hollywood to New York to DC, and they're not look it out for people. I mean, a tax on unrealized capital gains is going to impact way more more Americans than people know. You know, the idea that we'd have a global corporate minimum tax, the same exact rate as all these other socialist European countries, Why wouldn't we have a lower rate that would draw you know, hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in investment here in that America would be the tax haven and that would result in high paying again career jobs for working Americans instead of this equality society eliminating the filibuster to pass the Green New Deal, Cradle to grave, womb to tune, insanity. The Kamala wants to pass, and she's doing it, and we'll do it incrementally. We do. We do have options here. I got to run. Good call. Appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred nine four. One shot is on number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 3: The left wunce, the silence, sanity, don't.
Speaker 8: Let it happen.
Speaker 1: Make the commitment now three hours every day at three pm. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't stand being lied to.
Speaker 1: Listen to Congressman Representative from California John Garramunday and urging Kamala Harris take up Trump's good ideas on business and push it further and really make it happen. Does she really believe any of this? What we know from a reward, she does not listen.
Speaker 5: When you talk about tax breaks, right and small business and credits and regulations, those are Republican talking points, right and Republican ideas, are they not? And that's been part of the criticism for her that she's sort of taking Donald Trump's ideas well.
Speaker 10: Anybody would be a fool to not take a good idea and to push it further and to really make it happen. And here's where we can see the difference. For four years, Trump had an infrastructure week. Every week was a new infrastructure week. At the end of four years, not one thing was done on infrastructure. Biden Harris come into office, it's the height of the pandemic. Everything is shut down, and within the first year the most massive infrastructure built ever in the American history and quite possibly in the world with the exception of China, became the law. So it's how do you get things done? A good idea can come from many many places, not too many good ideas from Trump, but when he's got one, go with it.
Speaker 1: I mean, basically they're saying, just lie, lie, lie, say whatever you need to say to get power. And that's that is the whole strategy. Anyway, eight hundred and nine four one Shawan is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: FDNY firefighter Daniel Foley, he assisted in the rescue and recovery efforts at Ground zero. Daniel could not have known that his heroism would cost him his life more than eighteen years later. Nine to eleven related illness is very real. It has happened to way too many families, all caused by the toxic dust that formed when the twin towers collapsed. Now victims' first responders, they're still suffering. They're still dying from nine to eleven, and children in this nation are growing up completely unaware of America's darkest day.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: That's why the Tunnel to Towers nine to eleven Institute is available to help educators teach our kids about that day now. Their curriculum units have scripted lessons, background for teachers, activities for students. They're all based on first person accounts that's designed to meet any academic standard. They have their nine to eleven Institute offering their Discovering Heroes book series. They have a speaker's bureau, they have a mobile exhibit and membership scholarships for the children of Foundation program recipients. Anyway, join us here at Team Hannity please so this great work can continue. Offer eleven dollars a month right now, and if you can commit to that this great work goes on. Go to their website, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the.
Speaker 3: Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 1: When we come back, Cheryl Atkinson up next, talking about corrupt media bias and much more,