Speaker 1: What's up you guys.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila. Happy Wednesday, Happy hump Day, y'all. Hope y'all fucking on this happy Wednesday. I just suck some petus earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, So honest, did you I'm just going to come this close to me with your digma.
Speaker 1: Did you swallow?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 5: Do you always swallow?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: One time in high school I've probably said this before. Somebody told me.
Speaker 3: A guy told me, if you don't swallow, it's disrespectful. And I spent the next like fifteen years just swallowing.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 3: And so I realized that is not true. Fucked these neggas.
Speaker 5: So now I'm as a rebellion to that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Who told me that I swallow seldomly, very particular particularly well, I don't just suck any dick either, So it's not like I'm sort here just.
Speaker 1: Like, No, I know, I wasn't suggesting that was a joke. I'm just letting you know. I'm just letting very particular about my dick sucks. Okay, Well, yeah me too.
Speaker 5: It has to be very beneficial, it must be.
Speaker 2: Clean, and I got to know that I'm going to get it in return.
Speaker 1: Try to start with me first so you can transition. I'm an give her anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm not a person though, that likes to just give head and then that's it. So that makes you feel like, oh no, I'm just in general, I need something in return.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to get off by giving you head.
Speaker 2: Anytime I've ever given head and not gotten received back, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure I did too, if it's ever happened.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm not that confident, like I have good dick sucking skills, but I'm not gonna I'm not. I'm not gonna make you come like I don't want to suck your dick that long. So we're gonna have to move forward here. Okay, anyway, if.
Speaker 6: I could interject there, you have a guest there.
Speaker 4: If you're sucking it right, you won't have to suck it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, Daisy, Okay, we have guests. We're we're here joined by brunch with the boys.
Speaker 1: Gez, mister j KINGDZ.
Speaker 4: King, Yes, you got it.
Speaker 1: What are you drinking? Gez? What's that over there?
Speaker 4: Just a little boka and a splash of pineapple?
Speaker 5: You re drinking beer?
Speaker 3: I copied somebody I saw with a beer. Now I'm feeling like I'm having I'm having fomo.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, speaking Geze, I know I know what the fun you're talking about because I heard what you said about the dick. Second, we want a bitch to put a nap in underneath, yo, but just just to make sure it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get sloppy. What Yeah, the only drink.
Speaker 5: Second he likes, Gez.
Speaker 3: He wants you to lift his ass up and put like almost like a knack in underneath beause it's about to get filthy nasty.
Speaker 1: That's the only kind of She wants a lot of spit.
Speaker 3: He wants pick and like I want to, I'm gonna choke and throw up if it's too much.
Speaker 8: Like it, Okay, I mean I go for it. I go all the way and then until I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, don't throw up.
Speaker 4: In the morning. You won't have to worry about that's smart.
Speaker 2: There's nothing stomach, there's nothing worse than throwing up. I remember I told you that when I went to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Oh you did throw up, and it turned him on a little bit.
Speaker 5: He was a nastyness, yeah he was.
Speaker 1: But I was like it's not gonna turn me on.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be gross that with myself.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, no, chunks, that's.
Speaker 9: A whole genre before and actually that's a whole genre.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see that genre. I don't want to se anybody else.
Speaker 9: But I know it's out there.
Speaker 1: That's nasty.
Speaker 4: That's an important question. Did you keep sucking it afterwards? Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I thought I felt it come up in my mouth and then I immediately sucked it back down.
Speaker 1: I did that, and then it was too late. I had to.
Speaker 2: It was like projectile, but I turned on over here. Yes you are getting hard and you're like whoa today?
Speaker 1: First, but first I yelled at him because I.
Speaker 5: Was like, nigga, relaxed, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: And then he was like sorry, and then I was like okay, okay, as you're sorry.
Speaker 6: Sorry when say sorry, man, he don't really mean it.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 2: He didn't mean it because he was just like he didn't. It was unnecessary during that that that moment, you know what, bitches ain't ship either, because this is the same nigga that suck my toes in the bar though.
Speaker 5: I know, but we say like, oh we be respectful. Blah blah blah. They're like, chalk me, call me a bitch, slap, call me a slug used.
Speaker 10: To bipolar behavior anyway, So it really is something that we expect.
Speaker 4: So and what kind of slap are we talking about? To slap across the face.
Speaker 6: A little like I've been telling you.
Speaker 5: Coupled with like a passionate kiss.
Speaker 3: It's just like a like a like a balance of both balance of love and like maybe like maybe one of the yeah, ok, sorry.
Speaker 5: Sorry, just like we're watching porn right now.
Speaker 3: If you guys joined Patreon, smack.
Speaker 1: The funk out of me.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That was a love chat pitch whatever exactly.
Speaker 4: That's what I say too.
Speaker 1: I got to get three SIPs of beer.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Mighty get this girl, drake.
Speaker 1: You guys will tell our listeners. Wait, where where you guys are at?
Speaker 4: First of all, Lando, Florida.
Speaker 1: Orlando, the land of you're in Florida, the land of covid Is that.
Speaker 5: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 4: You hit us in the stomach with that one.
Speaker 1: But okay, but but Loki, California, We're right with you too.
Speaker 9: So y'all just know how to do the right thing though, we're still working on that.
Speaker 3: Apparently New York is doing great and they were the Land of Covid like three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: So why did you guys start your podcast? Tell us a little bit about with the boys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so we were just I mean, we're greedy motherfuckers, right, We like to work out for the sake of eating. Actually, so you know, we hit brunch on a Sunday, man, and you know, we're doing our normal things that dudes do, barbershop talk, but we just taking it in so we can actually enjoy some fine brunch dining.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: So we at this place called Another Broken Egg, and we eating, we cracking jokes, we're talking about stuff. We always challenging each other, so it's like a bunch of a type personalities fighting.
Speaker 4: Over the last piece of piece of meat. Right, And so.
Speaker 10: We're we're sitting down having the conversation and some white people come up to us and they're like, listen, you guys need to be on like the radio. I mean, you guys, we were listening to you back there, and you guys are freaking hilarious. And I was like all right, and Dez was like man, we should do that ship, we should do something. And Gez was like, as long as I get to smoke, we're good, right, So yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Let me roll up real quick. You to roll up?
Speaker 11: What are we?
Speaker 1: What do we not han show Indica?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that might label on it. I shouldn't know.
Speaker 1: We could.
Speaker 4: They ball over there doing what?
Speaker 6: Man, we still got a cop on the corner and ship. You know what I'm saying, come in the biplock bag.
Speaker 1: I missed those, man.
Speaker 5: I wish I had a weed.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: Sometimes over here, if you get desperate and.
Speaker 3: All the dispensaries are closed, you can go on Craigslist and you can't.
Speaker 5: We've done it.
Speaker 1: We've got on c.
Speaker 4: She did it. She don't even know you can't.
Speaker 3: You could just put a delivery like because we four twenty delivery and they'll just pop up some numbers and then you just there you go.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: I had no idea.
Speaker 6: That's the nigga selling weed on I G and I, oh, yeah, that's some Florida ship. Ye as if the police don't exist, right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Surprised he hasn't been flag because I G is on our app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we postedly and that you would act like we're not even in California, like we're the weed.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: He was a picture of like a smiling today like nic is flag they're selling hilarious.
Speaker 5: How long have you guys been friends ship?
Speaker 9: I'd say probably what about twenty years now? Wow?
Speaker 4: Me my brother so I known that nigga since birth.
Speaker 12: I went to school together. And then Jeezy was the nigga he bring around every once in a while.
Speaker 9: Caused trouble.
Speaker 6: We didn't really like whatever there you are. And when I visit and you know, fun some hoes in Gainesville.
Speaker 5: And leave, Yeah Gainesville hose. Huh the hose in Gainesville.
Speaker 8: Where they are shout out to Gainesville.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: How long have you guys been doing the podcast?
Speaker 4: It's running almost close to two years.
Speaker 5: Man, cool, congratulations, that's do.
Speaker 9: Thank thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I love huh.
Speaker 9: I said, it's a labor love. We love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We always tell people and anybody listening, if you want to start a podcast, you must love it because this ship is not going to make you rich anytime soon.
Speaker 5: And it's a whole lot of work.
Speaker 1: Every week. Every week is a production. It's a production.
Speaker 5: It is it's therapy. Literally, we say that all the time.
Speaker 3: Like coming here and talking shit and having to be like responsible for what we said last week has been very therapeutic.
Speaker 5: I'm like, damn, I've been talking about this shit for two years.
Speaker 1: I've been fucking up for two years straight. Well everybody knows. It's not just my friends circle anymore. Now everybody knows shits I need to grow up.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you guys a question. Do you guys have friends who are jealous that they're not a part of this podcast you guys.
Speaker 5: Have together, I'm sure secretly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think anybody that wants to be on the podcast, but maybe people that are like get our friendship. You know, so we basically became friends on the podcast. We were friends before, but like like like mom friends, our kids are the same age. Yeah, So then like we started really really getting to know each other on the podcast and became best friends. And you know, and because we're work together and we're together all the time, people be like, damn, this is the only bit you hang out.
Speaker 8: With now with the fuck kind of we have a business, we have money to get bit just.
Speaker 1: No yeah, no, true? So do you do you all have kids?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so tell us how many kids each of you have?
Speaker 6: The ages and shit, we're black men, so we have six kids, six women.
Speaker 9: Don't do that shit, don't you dare?
Speaker 3: Don't that shit all our non non black listeners that is not true.
Speaker 9: Not subscribe to that belief.
Speaker 6: We all have kids each. I have a thirteen year old and eleven year old. I got a twelve and the ten, and it's gonna hurt my feelings. But I got a nineteen year old and a sixteen year old.
Speaker 1: Oh they think with you still?
Speaker 4: No nineteen year Oh he don't.
Speaker 10: Unless I'm taking them on vacations or setting up appointments at a massage parlor for him or something like that.
Speaker 1: Wow parlor goddam yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I never and I don't mean the Asian ones.
Speaker 5: And I was literally going to ask, is this inappropriate? But what you let you're so get a happy ending at nineteen?
Speaker 4: Why not? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: You would facilitate that, though I would facilitate it, and I would tell him they're gonna use jurgons.
Speaker 4: Do not subscribe to that.
Speaker 6: I would send him in with a lunch bad full of appropriate substitute liquids.
Speaker 9: That should place, you know, cocoa.
Speaker 5: Coc What about coconut oil?
Speaker 4: Oh that it was good too. That's the ship, are.
Speaker 1: You suggesting asking?
Speaker 4: I tell him he'll take your draws. He find his hell so he'll look.
Speaker 5: I'm not going nineteen women, it's legal.
Speaker 4: He got he got his beard growing in. You'll never know. And man, look like he already stops.
Speaker 1: Soliciting your Sundays.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, we're not. We're not talking about Desi's son.
Speaker 3: But what would you fuck okay, like ninus circumstances jah blah blah, Jen Jensen?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry?
Speaker 3: Would you fuck up with nineteen right now at thirty two? If he was like fine us out and like look like you might have a big day?
Speaker 4: Yes she would.
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't never even be like a slight thrill about it.
Speaker 9: I haven't love that motherfucker. You just got to fuck that only.
Speaker 2: Like the lower the youngest person I've ever had sex with his Tulum bay and he's like twenty six.
Speaker 4: Like I just putting your whole name out, did No?
Speaker 1: That ain't his name? Okay, I met him in Tuloom and he's in a bay.
Speaker 4: He wasn't.
Speaker 6: Oh name too hot too. I just say you're doing names. Nobody has a real name, no one. I don't even know these real name, you.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we call our niggas bass, so they are bad even characteristic that they show plus a bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a nice approach.
Speaker 6: I like that you used jan I don't know why you're acting like you just that's amazing. I'm like, I like the consistency of men also, so we're consistent.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I think I might do it nineteen or twenty for one time.
Speaker 4: Wasn't you you will?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I know you would.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 5: Don't don't let me, don't go come into my eyes.
Speaker 1: You're free spirited. You know you'll be down with the downs and you might do it too.
Speaker 4: Erica. I think I think Erica would do it, and just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you tell me.
Speaker 5: She would tell me like a week later, like when we can't I.
Speaker 7: Remember, remember the bus boy, remember the bust boy in that bar y.
Speaker 9: She'd be way past where she cares you are you judging her? That's when she.
Speaker 5: Tells you she knows I ain't judging her.
Speaker 3: I don't have space to judge anyone. I don't judge I can't. She knows too much of my business.
Speaker 2: So you know, we're from La so we're really into astrology and ship. So can you tell us what your signs are so we can judge you?
Speaker 5: Now, I can judge you. Now, just wrap up your aries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your birthday?
Speaker 4: April fourteen? Leo Sagittarius?
Speaker 5: What's your birthday?
Speaker 4: Sag November twenty eight?
Speaker 5: Oh, my daughter's is the twenty seventh.
Speaker 4: All right, I mean she's amazing, basically.
Speaker 5: Basically, basically, I'll agree with you. I like I like sage men in my past I have.
Speaker 3: They're always like kind of mystery, mystery, mysterious, mysterious, the kind of mystery.
Speaker 6: Ain't that mysterious? Well, goddamn, what what do the signs.
Speaker 4: Do for you? What it's done the best for you? I understand it, but I'm not sure I get it.
Speaker 2: So they just kind of give you a framework of someone. It's not you can't judge everybody off of everything, but you just can't deny the trends in each sign.
Speaker 3: So and a lot of times we're all different. We're all like a collection of signs. There's our sun sign, which is the ones you just said on the date you're born, and then then when you know your date, your time of birth.
Speaker 1: There's your moon.
Speaker 3: Sign and your rising sign, which you appear as something and maybe alone by yourself or something else, and.
Speaker 1: Emotionally or something else.
Speaker 5: So there's a combination of things.
Speaker 3: And then there's even the year you're born in the Chinese New Year, and that also makes a difference.
Speaker 4: You're well, you actually make relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at I'm looking at does his face right now? And he's like, okay, bitch, like I know everything about every sign. Okay, he's located astrologer by now.
Speaker 1: He hates her.
Speaker 12: I gave her some demographic information she sort of got. She knew me for like ten years.
Speaker 5: She could tell me about Did you think any of it was true?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 12: Interestingly enough, she had me take this fucking test. I don't know what she got. What it's called.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, she had me do that.
Speaker 12: And that's where the guys she had a session with me started telling me about myself.
Speaker 9: I was keeping ship bundled up, like well ship maybe I am, you know what I mean. But of course I gave you the bit for the doubt.
Speaker 12: But it wasn't a man I just go five, you know what I mean? I don't need a bunch of extra stuff.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you what witchy bitches we are.
Speaker 3: I literally just looked down at my phone and opened a text message from my bay and he's sending me his chart, and he said, I think he needed this.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, nigga, I sure you've been asking for months.
Speaker 5: I haven't. That's why we're having a conversation. I just looked it up and tapped it. I was like, oh, the niggas in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay clear.
Speaker 5: Whatchy bitches, we get you every time. Yeah, yeah, if you've had what you bit your too.
Speaker 10: I mean, I've had people who are spiritual in nature. However, I don't think i've had anyone to that level of extreme where you know, they making life decisions on it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Are you guys religious or what are you guys?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: What's your religion?
Speaker 4: Christian? Any certain penelcosta is what I grew up.
Speaker 6: You know, I can't always distinguish the difference between some of them, but you know, I'm definitely religious.
Speaker 4: I understand the spiritual, so I get it.
Speaker 6: You know, I think to each their own, and I just respect whatever it is you have faith.
Speaker 4: In so I think that's all it comes down to.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, you the same question. I would say I grew up very religious, grow up bout this. But for me, I'm probably more spiritual. You know, I believe in a higher power, believe it howgh being. But I don't know that one of true religions got it right and the other one hundred and fifty don't right, Like I need the explanation for that. So for me, it's a little different. But but definitely don't think we there's there's definitely there's things out there we don't understand.
Speaker 9: We don't know about the.
Speaker 10: Kind of God of course, you know so well yeah, so of course Jeszi and our brothers. So we grew up Pentecosta a family that was really kind of dedicated to the church game, right, I mean you're talking about Wednesday night Bible study, Friday nights family training, our you know, Saturday might be a revivals. You got Sunday school, you got morning service and night services.
Speaker 4: She felt like you needed it right so night.
Speaker 9: They couldn't give us the night off.
Speaker 5: No, nope, we need Jesus at night too.
Speaker 9: I went to church summer camp. Okay, so did we it's called vacation.
Speaker 5: Bible school budd me and warned you about insert witch laugh here.
Speaker 2: So speaking of this is actually a good way to segue into this because I have a question for you guys.
Speaker 1: What are your views?
Speaker 2: Because I mean, I don't know if they're influenced by you know, your upbringing, but what are your views on monogamy?
Speaker 14: You want to take this first? Jesu or you got in his mouth? I wish the city was in my mouth. But listen, man, I believe.
Speaker 4: It's possible. I believe it's possible.
Speaker 6: I just believe that it's highly unlikely because what it would take to keep a man from wanting more than one woman would require a lot of work from that one woman. And I have not yet met that woman that wants that amount of work.
Speaker 5: Do you mean sexually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitches aren't putting enough work to make sure the bigget don't cheat one one bitch can't put in enough work.
Speaker 5: It's not physically possible.
Speaker 4: I believe it is.
Speaker 6: I just don't think it's been the uh what we've seen consistently.
Speaker 4: You know, the proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 1: I think, what do you need to not cheat? What are the what are the things.
Speaker 6: Consistency, consistency across the board, consistency sexually, consistency emotionally, And a lot of men receive love through respect. So I believe consistent respect, and I believe if you do all of those things consistently, a man will not cheat and a woman will say, yeah, I'm fucking him and I'm doing this, and I'm doing that.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 6: But he went on Friday night with his boys. Did you suck him off before you left?
Speaker 4: Probably not? Probably not.
Speaker 6: You see, you never let your man leave with a full sack. Two days go by, and that nigga's not drained.
Speaker 4: You already slipping.
Speaker 6: If you want aigga the only think about you, you have to maintain your shape.
Speaker 5: How often does it resell?
Speaker 4: If a man is to only have eyes.
Speaker 6: For you, you should look good, you should look you should look like the woman he met.
Speaker 1: And so you're saying women be falling off and maybe getting.
Speaker 4: Comfortable, and men do too. Men do too.
Speaker 6: But if we're talking about cheating, I think in order to keep a man, you're gonna have to keep it tight across the board, consistently, keeping it tight physically, sexually, emotionally, keeping that vibe, and I think with the inconsistencies that women tend to bring and I'm not trying to be yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and men do that ship too, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: You know like that.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of times whatever the woman, a lot of times is fall unfortunately following the man's lead.
Speaker 1: So I feel like.
Speaker 4: You want to say we own it them.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, like, y'all make just be doing ship to make us do want to fuck you? Like okay, Like i'd be like, like, why we're not going on dates anymore?
Speaker 6: We're not doing it, as your question, and that's just the problem there. Why it's difficult talking to me about that is I'm a good nigga, and I know what to do, and I'm romantic what you bring, so I know what I bring to the table a date. To me, I love dating. So you're talking to a different type of nigga.
Speaker 3: But I hear you though, well, you're also talking to two very different type of women, and that's why some of these things are saying.
Speaker 5: We're rolling our eyes up because.
Speaker 6: You suck this morning and I didn't get ahead this morning, so I'm already you know what I'm saying so.
Speaker 3: We're different type of bitches, and I'm exactly exactly are you in.
Speaker 1: A relationship, Jessy.
Speaker 5: That's a very easy question.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Because, like I thought, he said he had a live in hairstylist, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 9: Figure it out.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, okay, okay, but you are you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: What? Will?
Speaker 9: And Jada call him?
Speaker 1: Oh? Whoa wait?
Speaker 5: Can I ask you guys a question? How old are you?
Speaker 4: Guys? I'm thirty eight.
Speaker 9: I'm sure not.
Speaker 10: And you know, just take it up one more Matt Fordy, I'm so uh.
Speaker 3: This is how often it is good a good enough amount of times to have sex a week in your opinion?
Speaker 9: Man, for me, probably three or four. I'm cool with that, cool with you.
Speaker 12: I mean, listen, this is assuming you're talking about a relationship, a family situation right where there's other shit going on. If you're talking about we're just single, we young, and there's nothing else, probably like every day that we're.
Speaker 9: Able, every day that we're able. But if we're in.
Speaker 12: A relationship, we married or we're together, probably three or four times. I think that's realistic. I think it's I think he keeps a nigga from straying, honestly.
Speaker 1: So sex is the main reason why Nigga's strayed.
Speaker 9: Nah No.
Speaker 12: And I disagree with what Jeeze said a little bit because he said basically, if a woman's checking these boxes, then then Nigga's not gonna do.
Speaker 9: It's not gonna achieve.
Speaker 12: I think what he's kind of saying is if she checks those boxes for him, he would a cheat, right. But I think there are dudes who have a woman that respect them, who cooks and cleans and does all the right things, and some easy pussy falls in their lap and they fuck the easy pussy and it has nothing to do with anything that a woman's not doing, because I don't think it takes much for some dudes to cheat, honestly, Like, I think dudes are programmed a little bit different than women, And I think dudes are predisposed to not being monogamous, and I think it takes a consistent effort on their part to be monogamous, whereas I think women, not that they can't be all over the place, but I think they're more more tuned towards being in that relationship as long as that man is contributing everything that she feels like she needs from a man.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I guess I agree. Are you married, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess I agree with that. I just feel like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it has nothing, like you said, has nothing to do with women. Sometimes met are just insecure and need actually extra validate, they need extra pussy.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean, I don't mean.
Speaker 2: I don't mean being insecure and needing extra pussy are related. I more so mean that, like your woman is checking off all the bloxes, you're sexually attracted, the pussy's bomb, You're still not fulfilled, So like you have to ask yourself why why am I not fulfilled?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But also but for me that gets tricky too because I don't necessary I don't believe monogamy is natural. So I believe that as humans, we see things and we want to fuck, oh shiny, and like that I want to try, and we have been told that, like, no, this is these are boundaries, the boundaries we're setting, we're structuring, and this is what family is and all those things. I'm not like, do I want to be in a polyamous relationship? No, Like I'm possessive ass bitch.
Speaker 1: Too, you know.
Speaker 2: But I feel like the idea that like we're supposed to only have sex with one person, we once we sit in front of people and tell the world we're.
Speaker 1: Only because basically that's what a wedding is.
Speaker 7: Like, hey, we're not anymore each other, everybody, let the world know.
Speaker 1: Really big announcements me.
Speaker 4: Simplified.
Speaker 1: Well, but like I think, like I think.
Speaker 2: But but going back to the like why people cheat or even women like, you know, you can have a great nigga too. You can have a man that's just doing taking care of you, is the father of the year, Like those things are possible too, you know, and she might still be fulfilled.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's just it's just not it's not human nature to only be attracted to one thing or one person, you know.
Speaker 5: Think of attraction.
Speaker 8: Think of how we admire and love nature or trees, like it's like we we I've learned, as like a sexual person that I need to probably better scale what's shiny?
Speaker 1: What looks good?
Speaker 8: Do I need to sit on everything that looks good?
Speaker 5: No? No, some things are just for looking at.
Speaker 7: You know, but it would be it would be it would be a lie to go to get married and have a partnership with somebody and then pretend that suddenly that switch gets turned off and you're not attracted or turned on by any other person.
Speaker 15: That would be we'd be both acting dumb as fuck to sit and agree with that.
Speaker 3: That's why I'd rather be like, oh, he looked at it. You know, I like girls. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: She had a fat house.
Speaker 4: You right to you?
Speaker 3: Right, you're right, you know, like, let's be honest about it. And I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Not gonna be with a man that is okay with you sleeping with other men?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to be okay with it, but I don't want that to necessarily be a deal breaker. Our sexual appetites change. I like to like I have a high sexual appetite if I go on vacation and I come back, like share our relationship in because like.
Speaker 4: Vacation and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Painting the visual the cruise, Why why would have to be on the cruise? That is actually what.
Speaker 4: I would do.
Speaker 6: If it goes both ways and you're open with him about it, I'm sure you can find a man.
Speaker 4: That agrees with that.
Speaker 5: Look how reluctant he said it. I'm sure, I'm sure there's a guy out there. I'm sure if you go to helm back.
Speaker 4: Whatever you're into, your into.
Speaker 5: But but but you never cheat, You've never cheated.
Speaker 4: I've definitely cheated.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought that's what you said.
Speaker 4: I never judged, but.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I think the standards are definitely different for men and women, and a lot of men expect to be forgiven and expected like, oh you don't you don't just fuck because you know nikerd be honey and ship, but like Nigga's brains are different.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just I don't care about her.
Speaker 3: It's like, why can't we's horrible?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't love her.
Speaker 1: It was just one of the one night she pushed she pushed up on I don't love that bit.
Speaker 9: Right and again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you literally gave a rundown of every response a man could give in less than forty five We've heard Mom.
Speaker 4: Turned them out.
Speaker 9: She forget drug. I don't remember. I was drunk.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's all of course, that's yeah, I was drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girls can't say that one because that just you're gonna get rady you're gonna get raped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you also you are getting right, you don't remember you were.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy you said that because literally, like you can't say that, like, oh, women can't say that.
Speaker 1: You're just the dumbest bitch ever. If you were drunk, Yeah, if you're drunk, I forgive your truth. It's so true.
Speaker 4: It's sad though, it's sad.
Speaker 8: It's and this is why, this is why you making that face.
Speaker 3: When you said so you expect your nigga just let you fuck out of niggas when niggas often expects us to let them just be fucking out her bitchous and we're supposed to just.
Speaker 6: I don't think that men expect it, and I don't think a woman should take it if you don't want it. You know, niggas fuck up if you a man, fucked up. If you don't want to.
Speaker 4: Take it, leave them.
Speaker 6: Most women tend to forgive, and you know that's where the double standard kicks in. But I don't agree that it's okay if a man does it.
Speaker 4: It's all fucked up.
Speaker 10: And honestly, what I really think it is is the hyper sensitive to a man's ego. I think men are much more hypersensitive as it relates to their ego and how.
Speaker 4: Because it's so important to us.
Speaker 6: It's important for our survival, right our for but a woman born strong, I'm talking about four tough like y'all can't handle that and it doesn't bruise your ego the same way that it would do a man.
Speaker 4: That's what we should ask them.
Speaker 1: We just we just keep going, keep trying.
Speaker 4: But I mean, just like that's the perfect point. I mean, you are strong, it's a strong you.
Speaker 1: Know, it just shows up differently.
Speaker 2: Then it just turns into us hating other women versus usually.
Speaker 1: A nigga is not gonna hate the man. He's gonna hate the woman.
Speaker 2: He'll probably the man, but he's not like women will full on hate you for life if you yeah, forever. Whereas with them, I feel like, what the dude, they're gonna be like, man, she's a hope, right right. I'm not gonna get mad at a man for doing it because.
Speaker 1: That's what men do, right right exactly.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, it sounds like a lose lose situation for y'all, yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Do I believe in monogatly some people could do it I could probably do it if I was like, I believe in that too.
Speaker 5: If I I don't wonder, I really won't stray.
Speaker 3: If I'm being fucked enough, being cared for, being communicated with being respected.
Speaker 1: You know, you fuck me enough, and I'll be clicking and cleaning and taking the kids.
Speaker 5: You I'll be so happy I'll be if you'd be nice to me and be nice to me.
Speaker 4: Give me. So.
Speaker 5: I'm a simple girl. You know, I'm a simple gal.
Speaker 3: I don't need a lot, but I does. It does it's a balance of having all of those things.
Speaker 2: I know that I can be monogamous because I've been in a monogamous relationship. I was monogamous, he was not monogamous. So but I always felt in my core, even during my monogamy that I was.
Speaker 1: Like like this, what can we just like?
Speaker 9: How about you?
Speaker 11: Do you?
Speaker 1: I can do me?
Speaker 2: But there was not enough trust. There was no trust. There wasn't enough trust for us. Yeah, there was enough trust to do that, but I feel.
Speaker 3: Like trust, man, have you guys have you guys done that before in your relationships ship?
Speaker 6: And I can only wish, but because I think in all honesty giving those out and I'm not saying you passing them out like you know coupon from McDonald's which coming out weekly. I'm just saying, like you're passing it out once every five years, once a year, maybe just a little hall pass man, get it at your system.
Speaker 4: What's what's the difference between that and a purge day. I mean, think about it. We just want one day to purge, you know what I'm saying, get all.
Speaker 6: The evil out of us so that we could be good Americans.
Speaker 1: Can't evil? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you know what this makes me think of is like I feel like, imagine that like being married my whole year, five years, just waiting for this one weekend, like just like pour it out, like I.
Speaker 5: Can't wait at December second, can't.
Speaker 3: Wait, you know, perfect right like eight am, wake up.
Speaker 5: Massage, Charlotte.
Speaker 3: I just you know what, because I think at heart, I do want something monogamous.
Speaker 8: That's what I want, that type of relationship.
Speaker 3: But I think when you give someone the freedom to be and it's not like I'm like the puppy, I'm squeezing you like a puppy syndrome. You're online, no one else can have you, then it's like you're free to be you and you're doing you and I'm doing me. And like, as soon as you turn that corner, I don't have to worry about where you're going on who's taking you. I know you're going to come back and circle back and find me. Like we have this friendship and this love and this partnership that like you can.
Speaker 1: Of course, people want to be attractive.
Speaker 5: You might see know what, you might fuck up, you know.
Speaker 1: And then but really when you don't have that, like.
Speaker 3: You're not tripping on these hose, because the truth is, hey, really shit out here.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Know, I've seen the hose attracted in all the hose.
Speaker 1: I bey on tender, I be on hand.
Speaker 3: I have my alerts on for women and women just to see what's going on out there. And it's just really not much out here. So if you just let your partner have the respect and the freedom of ipective respecting me, not make me look crazy out here. Don't let anybody be coming out here telling me, you know, and if you develop feelings for somebody, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: You know. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 1: It's just communication. Like I said, Like I don't want to have like a polygamous relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm possessive, like I want, I need to know that our love is exclusive, and like you're not. You don't share this connection with other people, like the other stuff, like the sex stuff, Like you know, we can work that out.
Speaker 1: To me, Like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be a free Are we just fucking n Like we might we might only ever have sex with one person in like five years, but just the idea that I can't And I'm like, I'm like Jamila too, Like if I'm sexually satisfied and we're good, I'm all into you, like I'm about you.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of all I need.
Speaker 2: But i'd also I'm realistic about a long term relationship and your needs start to change and then you.
Speaker 1: Start to just I don't know. I just feel like it's a natural. It would be it's a natural.
Speaker 2: Instinct to be attracted to people and to I don't know, Like I believe that you can love more than one person.
Speaker 1: Now do I want my partner to go love a bitch and be fall in love?
Speaker 15: No, But I feel like I feel like I feel like you can't you also can't help if your partner is going to fall in love with someone, and I would much rather be in a position where you're that happens and you're like, yo, you're my friend and I respect you to so much.
Speaker 3: I want to let you know that I'm having these feelings because the niggas will go to work and have a whole relationship with a bitch at work for two years and ship and you know you have fallen.
Speaker 5: In love and really let go of me and moved on.
Speaker 6: And I don't even you really wanted your nigga to come home and like, listen, I met this chick.
Speaker 4: The vibe is right. I don't want us to end, but I don't want to see what this goes.
Speaker 9: To you.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because I yeah, because I've had the other way.
Speaker 1: I've had that way.
Speaker 2: He just so like, what do you mean, Like, do I really want my nigga to lie behind my back and fuck these bitches? And yeah, like I've already done that part, Like yeah, nigga, I would like to try the other where.
Speaker 4: I at least put it like that. And any man that's listening to this right now, first off.
Speaker 10: They think you're a unicorn with glitter and you already up here every twelve years, right.
Speaker 6: But the reality is if if they know that there are women out there like that, I think they're going to be more ed to asking and and digging to find out if they can they can find that type of woman. Because any man, any decent man with good intentions, they'll gravitate to that.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of women have this. Most women are have this in them. It's just like we don't. We don't have these conversations. We don't feel vulnerable enough. We think that if we admit that we're okay.
Speaker 1: With this, you might look at us differently. O'll take advantage. That's what a lot of niggas do.
Speaker 3: You give a nigga an inch, They take him out and said, oh I could do a what and then you know, yeah, But it's like, you have to be an adult.
Speaker 5: You have to know how to be an.
Speaker 1: Adult and not abuse.
Speaker 5: You know, the freedom and respects me.
Speaker 4: Are you going to keep sucking him throughout this?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Are you going to continue to have sex with him while he's still dealing through Oh, if he's in love.
Speaker 5: Or whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Everybody tells you he's exploring, he's feeling. How where does that stand for you and him? Do you continue to have sex? Do you continue to you know, vibing?
Speaker 5: I don't know. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that, Like I might hear this and and be totally like cool happy, Like I might be completely heartbroken. You said you want to love somebody, and like you're in love and you're about to go go to.
Speaker 1: Fucking explore that. I don't know if he'll but like I just feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's just it's more about like being a human and like a sharing if we're going to be in a relationship, like let's actually be in like a real humanistic relationship where we talk to each other and like we communicate with one another and we don't take away our options, you know what I mean, Like you rob me of my choice when you lie to me, you know, and vice versa.
Speaker 1: And I feel like at the core of a relationship, that's really what I want anyway.
Speaker 2: I want someone that I feel like I can really share anything with and like.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be judged. I'm not going to be like ridiculed, You're not going to disrespect me. We're going to be It's like, you.
Speaker 8: Know, not all.
Speaker 1: I'm not for everybody, you know, and that's cool. I don't want to be for you.
Speaker 5: Then I can't make myself any other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, so I don't know, but so we asked.
Speaker 2: Speaking of relationships, we we talked about We've talked about monogamy.
Speaker 1: What about like the breaking up?
Speaker 2: Right, Like breaking up with people can be this really scary and awkward and terrible.
Speaker 1: Thing or funny. I'm not good at it.
Speaker 3: I'm not a good breakup for you know, you just avoid I just avoid it, just wait till they break up with me.
Speaker 6: That is a tactic, though, I mean it's not a good one that that's that weighted out game, like there's a hosted negotiation and you are going to attempt to wait them out, right.
Speaker 5: But not anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I think I've grown out of that.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: I think I've I'm a dramatic breaker upper, like and we had to just hate each other for a while, like we gotta just we had to go out in a burning flame, Like burning flame, you go with the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, we're done for real.
Speaker 12: Huh, even even if the breakup wasn't caused by any wrongdoing, just to realize that you guys were in the right relationship.
Speaker 8: I've never had that.
Speaker 5: Talking all this mature shit.
Speaker 2: But also I've only ever been I've only i haven't been in that many relationships.
Speaker 1: All my relationships are pretty long term.
Speaker 2: Like I had a boyfriend like right out of college for like three years, and another one for like five years. My baby daddy I was with for seven years, So they were very invested relationships. So when they ended, they were gonna either we were gonna peace amicably or it was gonna be on some fiery ship. And I'm a scorpio, so you know, And so yeah, my breakups have always been really overly dramatic.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 12: You know, I think when it comes to breakups, I think it's just a realization of the obvious, you know, in the last part, the last kind of portion of what we were talking about. I think, if you're in a relationship with the right person, then you don't have time, effort energy for anything else. And if you have time effort energy for something else, you're not in the right relationship. So once you come to that realization, the breakup is just getting back some of your time for efficiency safe.
Speaker 9: Because this ain't the motherfuck I'm supposed to end up with anyway, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So it's true.
Speaker 5: Time will tell if you don't want to put it in the energy and the effort. It's not the one.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way as only as I get older my time though, like I would would we send so much time in relationships before, like at least I knew. I mean I knew for at least like six months. It was like this ship wasn't working, you know, before I broke up?
Speaker 4: How did you end it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: End it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: How did you end it? So you said you end up that relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was just he gave me no way I could stay basically.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's another tactic the menu.
Speaker 5: Oh but this was did you ask? Did you ask God for that? I feel like all all of the really endings of relationship I knew there I kind of.
Speaker 3: Then I asked God, like, please do something that no matter what I can't They did.
Speaker 1: Not ask God for that. I for sure did not ask.
Speaker 3: Not that, but like not that, but like something so bad that it would like it was like to show the truth and if it and then it gets so bad and you're like fuck, I did ask God for this, this truth telling, and then it's like the worst way possible.
Speaker 5: Every time I do that, God's like, here you go, bitch. You keep pretending like you don't see it. Have about now?
Speaker 9: Hey, have you guys ever ghosted anyone?
Speaker 12: I mean as opposed to having like just a straight up adult conversation with him, just like literally stopped talking to them.
Speaker 9: And why did you do that? Why did you think that was? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh? Like a lot like someone Okay, what okay? Is ghosting?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: I met a n at the club and then he called me and I didn't call him back? Or is this like long to like we've dated for like maybe a month or two and then disappeared? Yes, because yes I might have yeah kind of Yeah.
Speaker 9: Why why I've done it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm inconsistent and I've only really done it one time and it was the the.
Speaker 1: Broke Bay.
Speaker 4: You just.
Speaker 1: Broke back.
Speaker 4: McDonald's.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 1: That's what the little dairy car you let you.
Speaker 4: Besides that, I don't act like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not proud of that name. Okay, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I feel it's accurate.
Speaker 2: I've grown a lot since then.
Speaker 3: Last eighteen months, I've done a whole lot anyway.
Speaker 4: So you broke up with did you break up with him?
Speaker 2: Because we okay, we we finally like we we dated and like he was like he was super fine and I was like I'm not. Like we met on through Instagram, right, and then we hung out and then I.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, he looks like his pictures, but like the vibe, it just wasn't. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: There was something that like wasn't working and I don't know what it was. Because he was attractive. I was attracted to him, and so I kept going on dates with him for like probably like about a month and a half, and like we would kiss and like finally we had sex and.
Speaker 1: The sex was really good.
Speaker 5: And the sex and I understaid this story. This was always.
Speaker 9: It was sex was a girl. I couldn't stand them.
Speaker 1: Wait, there was all there's the pheromones. There was a pheromone thing like you smell not really like there was like a scent.
Speaker 6: That he had kidding me right now, took his ass and the diller's and fucking tried everything on in that mother.
Speaker 4: It didn't want to return.
Speaker 1: It was not you can't do anything with someone scent. Okay, it's just there. And like you know, when you like really fun with someone and you are all love the way they like, you want to be in their face and ship. Yeah, like imagine meeting someone where you're like you don't smell, but you're just not my smell, like I'm not. Sometimes it's like greasy respect.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I would not know it was like on this level right here.
Speaker 2: Pheromones, It's a real thing. Yes, So anyway, we had sex.
Speaker 1: And I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: After that, I just like stop calling him, just stop responding to him, like yeah, he would like text me and be like what's up. Like way, we didn't really talk like all the time, like every day, so it.
Speaker 5: Was easy to stop.
Speaker 1: It was easy.
Speaker 6: I was just like okay, yeah, but that was text one, you know, take care of you.
Speaker 2: Just we've since talked. We've since talked. It took about a year and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sometimes I feel like, why don't need to spell it out for you?
Speaker 1: No, that just wasn't nice. I was that was not well.
Speaker 5: I don't really I don't even do a month and I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't condone ghosting, but I feel like niggas do that ship way more than women anyway, So I really don't feel that bad that.
Speaker 9: Before the gentleman, when you guys done that before?
Speaker 1: Have I been ghosted? Yeah? Ghosted?
Speaker 6: Everybody ghosts before you have geez, go toost.
Speaker 4: Ghosting is a go to.
Speaker 1: Ghosting is a go.
Speaker 6: To you'd rather avoid and and that's just sad, but it's the reality.
Speaker 3: What do you mean You don't want to be like, oh, I just fucked you. I didn't really want anything more.
Speaker 6: You don't want to say that, Well, you know, I haven't done that, you know, in a long time, so I really shouldn't speak in that way.
Speaker 4: But when I did do.
Speaker 6: It, it was just I thought it was obvious it was sex and nothing more.
Speaker 4: So you know how that ship go Like here.
Speaker 6: You were feeling he was feeling you. You weren't feeling him like that, and he just had to take the That's really what it comes down to.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you a question, though, Is there a certain amount.
Speaker 12: Of time after which you have an obligation to that person because you've occupied so much of their time for whatever that defined period.
Speaker 6: Is a month or two, I should have told that nigga, Hey, I wasn't feeling you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I agree, like a month or two, I'll be in consistent even with the dates. If I got to like, I'm not even going to be as consistent as a month or.
Speaker 6: Two and you couldn't text that, Nigga, I'm not feeling you.
Speaker 9: That's broke Bay. That's broke Bay.
Speaker 4: So that's that's broke Why.
Speaker 13: Mommy burger, that's a classic. You know, he was trying to classy burger place. Mommy is like very loud.
Speaker 4: Never taken a chick for a burger.
Speaker 5: It's a very class It's not.
Speaker 9: You didn't care about her. You have if you didn't care about it?
Speaker 2: Is there is there like a minimum like do you feel as men like if you're taking a woman on a date, there's like a like a men maximum you would spend or like a minimum like you know that you can't spend under this amount, like I think.
Speaker 9: I think it depends on how much you like her.
Speaker 12: Honestly that in terms of the budget, like every droll don't get the same budget.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, I would imagine.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Sometimes women just get lucky too, right, I want to try this new restaurant. You know, I want a little on candy, So I'm going to take your ass along. I just want to love company and I want anyway. You just get to ride to ride. So sometimes it's not necessarily you're worth the money more than he just wants to experience.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: Are anything married or just oh you're married?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are intended to entanglement both.
Speaker 5: Of your ment Okay, are you single?
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: I'm in a relationship. Okay, I'm a relationship.
Speaker 1: How long have you been? I was single for three years.
Speaker 5: You said it, you know, I said it, but yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the longest I've ever been single with my whole life. But yes, I'm very proud of that.
Speaker 4: I did it because you did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, I did it on purpose. And then like I was having a good time and I was like, and then I.
Speaker 2: Just didn't have the capacity to like open myself up. I would just like I just I had like I was dating with a kid for the first time. It wasn't just about me anymore, Like do I really fuck with you? Like it was just yeah, but I have a boyfriend now, So you know that's we both we both recently aren't boyfriend boyfriend girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Did you say boyfriends and girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend But we are girlfriends. We are girlfriends two boyfriends.
Speaker 5: You can tell we're not used to being in relationships.
Speaker 16: I know, Grandma girlfriends, guys girlfriends.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I just said right now. I have no clue what I I gotta work on that. I gotta work on that speech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brou because if I was, if I was standing right beside you, man, we're gonna have.
Speaker 4: A strong conversation when we get back to the house.
Speaker 5: That's where the guys we both have boyfriends.
Speaker 6: Oh, you got it on the third try, that's for sure. I got you.
Speaker 9: Try.
Speaker 5: It's new. They're new. They're new boyfriends from like the last three months.
Speaker 12: So every time y'all say that, y'all look at each other like, I don't know what about you.
Speaker 1: No, I love my boyfriend. I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I love him already.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I do love him.
Speaker 5: M M, I feel like bridesmaids. No, it's true, I do. I do.
Speaker 1: Too much.
Speaker 4: Weed.
Speaker 5: This is great?
Speaker 4: Weed?
Speaker 1: Is there more?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 9: Us like that. We know it's great.
Speaker 2: We wait so speaking of breakups, we're talking about breakup.
Speaker 1: I don't even know because'm kind of kind Okay.
Speaker 2: So we we asked some of our followers listeners to tell us their breakup stories, and we have some.
Speaker 1: We have one, we have, We've got a few good ones. We're only gonna read one and uh, this one.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm just doing like a little how do you say? A picture for the Okay, everyone's.
Speaker 4: Mile, I'm mad, I.
Speaker 5: Did it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this this girl wrote us and told us that she was dating the Sky and she was tired of his ass and so he really wanted to go to Asia. So she bought him a ticket around her ticket to Asia, sent him to Asia Philippines, the Philippines specifically, and then canceled his returns. It was like his lifelong way and he couldn't afford to come back for a year.
Speaker 3: The only reason he came back and says the government. He overstated his visa and the government paid for him to get shipped back.
Speaker 4: He couldn't afford to come back for a whole year.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure the nigga probably was like, whatever, he's so bad here, let me just stick you brought me mess some Filipino mommy.
Speaker 4: He spent he tricked that off thirty times. Mm hmm. Man, and that's that's that's kind of hard right there.
Speaker 2: I was like, I told her, I said, damn, bit, you are cold.
Speaker 9: I'm not a crazy type, but you do that to me. I won't find you talk about this. You're gonna talk about this.
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna put my hands on you, per se, but we're gonna talk about this year.
Speaker 6: A year later, you're coming.
Speaker 1: Fine, we might send someone.
Speaker 9: I'll never forget you left me.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's the coldest ship I ever heard. You're about a nigga a plane ticket to get out your face.
Speaker 2: Man, speaking about talking about ghosting, that's the ultimate ghost God, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: What about you, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna carry this one for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna start threatening. I'm gonna start threatening my niggas. I'll send you.
Speaker 5: I'll send you and you'll think it's a vacation too.
Speaker 9: Worst break what's your worst breakup?
Speaker 6: Jez Man, I'm telling you I have never been broken up with. Man, I have never been broken up with I cannot speak from that press.
Speaker 2: You are just you are perfectly romantic. I'm checking out all the boxes.
Speaker 1: No one has ever broken.
Speaker 6: Up relationship accordingly, and I do what I'm supposed to, and they typically want to stay. And that's not bragging, that's just anybody.
Speaker 5: I need some numbers. I'm need a roster.
Speaker 1: I need a referral.
Speaker 5: Referral.
Speaker 2: I guarantee that that's a real like somebody has somebody has your reading glasses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't have a breakup story, but I have been cheated on.
Speaker 4: And I remember when she cheated on me. I told her.
Speaker 6: I was like, look, I don't want to end the relationship, like can we still be together?
Speaker 1: Wow? You love?
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow that must have been some good pussy wow, because that does not happen often.
Speaker 6: It was amazing, and I stayed with her. She heated on me again, right, so like me respect and I ended this right her again about six months later, very like you know, I'm established college, I start my career job, My money is pretty good, Like I'm ready to see this whole is pregnant as fuck, like four months she.
Speaker 5: She pops up, doesn't.
Speaker 4: Say she's just pregnant, pregnant, pregnant by another nigga. She's but were you think? No, no, no, no, I know.
Speaker 6: So she says, hey, you know, I know I'm pregnant out of y'all, but I missed this, I missed us out of y'all.
Speaker 4: Can you can we be together? Listen to me? I told her.
Speaker 6: I said, yeah, if you want to be together, kill this baby because she's like two and a half months pregnant.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, you could say.
Speaker 5: This is the Christian.
Speaker 2: We can be together just killing Bible, school nights, school, summer camp, Bible.
Speaker 5: Can't this is what happened ship.
Speaker 1: Your mama's paid.
Speaker 4: No, it's fine, listen. We're not always happy without decision.
Speaker 6: So after she says no, of course she's going to keep the baby, I proceeded to fuck the ship out of her just for you know, general principle.
Speaker 5: And general principal.
Speaker 4: Yeah you what you know? And I moved on. So I kind of sold her like, yeah, yeah, we can do something. Let's go.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh she thought that there was a cheer let her on just to you know, Smash went pregnant. Yes, that's that's like a like a part two break up, like she probably thought y'all.
Speaker 5: She was probably he was gonna he was like he was getting her back for the second cheating too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a baby. We got to talk about the baby. That was the third incident.
Speaker 1: She was bold, she was.
Speaker 5: Bold up bold, pregnant, she's showing she was better.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying a little bit, a little bit made it. That made it a little hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he wanted that pregnant person. He was curious, like, you don't say we have any of you guys ever had sex.
Speaker 1: With a pregnant woman that like, isn't your isn't your baby?
Speaker 4: No? No, Jesus ever, that was.
Speaker 1: Not besides her another one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how many she was five?
Speaker 1: What was that like? Did you rub her belly? Like was it a turn on? Or was it weird? Like did it turn you on?
Speaker 6: Not weird at all? Rubbed that belly? You know what I'm saying. It was it was awesome, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She probably needed that love at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I gave it to it too.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you exist.
Speaker 3: I mean, I imagine being like, I don't know if she was single, I'm hoping so whatever. I'm just like imagine like needing love being pregnant.
Speaker 1: Just imagine needing love.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you just need love when you're pregnant.
Speaker 4: Ship, definitely, you guys got another one?
Speaker 1: No, do y'all have one?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you going to share one?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 4: I share one too. I'll share one too.
Speaker 10: So I don't know if you know, but like boys, like, we hold grudges from like young right, so shit shit can happen to us, and we'll hold baggage from the age of seventeen and eighteen. So I'm gonna give you one of my young man's stories.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So I'm dating this girl. She's Trinidadian. She finally tells she had a huge body downtown queen, you know. And you know I was in the tenth grade and she was in twelfth grade. So for me, this was like the biggest come up. Everybody coveted at her, you know what I'm saying, And so when she chose me, I was just like, all right, so me and I'm doing all this shit. Man, I'm saving lunch money giving it to this chick and everything.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know that's tenth grade shit, right, taking on picnics, all this type of stuff.
Speaker 10: So she goes off to college, right, and so she swears up and down like this is the love of her life. This is real. Like she's like, I'm going to wait for you when you get to college. We're gonna link back up. It's gonna be everything. So, uh, I'm talking about maybe six months later.
Speaker 6: I got I got something in the mail and it's uh, it's from her. So I'm super excited. We're supposed to be going to Disney World. We in the van, I'm in the back. I'm cozy, I got I got my package with me. Man, I'm about to make this trip by everything that's supposed to be right. So this is back in the day when you know, people used to record cassette tapes to deliver their message.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I do remember those, yeah, man.
Speaker 6: When you had to when you had to press the boat the buttons and yeah yeah, and then they captured that jam and they might make a monologue on front of it, on the front end of it, you know how. I go back in the day ship so I have my Sony walkment in. I was like, oh, ship my Buddha and gave me a tape. It's about to be the turn up. So I put it in, I pop it in and she comes on.
Speaker 11: And she has this very monotune, sad voice, and then she dropped her dear john let on her brother, just like listen, I know I said I'd be with you, but I can't.
Speaker 4: So so she was like, but this.
Speaker 6: Song is really going to tell you how I feel.
Speaker 1: So a breakup playlist, just.
Speaker 4: One song, and she repeated over and over on the cassette. You know what I'm saying was up. But and you know, she could have gave me a whole explanation, but she's.
Speaker 2: Like, wave, this is like a beautiful breakupkup.
Speaker 4: So then she she she she.
Speaker 10: Leaves this song by Johnny and it's called everything Happens for a Reason, and it literally keeps saying that.
Speaker 4: That's what they say, everything happens for her. I was like, really, this bitch, this to me, this is what you want.
Speaker 6: So I'm in the back trunk and I'm going like this and my mom is Jamaican, so we're Jamaican.
Speaker 9: So she said, are you fucking kidding? I'm podcasting. Are you take a picture?
Speaker 4: So, so d take yourself off?
Speaker 9: So I just I'm tucked the camera because I didn't know the fuck you.
Speaker 6: Damn oh ship, Like, what's going on right now?
Speaker 5: I him, I want to hear.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to get that story back from then.
Speaker 10: So either way, I'm crying in the back and my mom's screaming about are you all right? And so later I come to find out she gets it. She gets to college. I get to college.
Speaker 6: She hits me up, uh, and she says she's been in an abusive relationship.
Speaker 4: She's been in too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: So and she's just saying the best time I ever had in my life, or the.
Speaker 4: Time I felt loved was you. And then you know, I said, well whatever.
Speaker 10: She hits me up one time, says I'm in town, left something my voice message saying she's upstairs at a friend's house who I didn't know lived in the complex. And the same thing that Jezu just did when he got his revenge sex. And she said, and before she allowed me to hear it, she was like, I only want you to take it if you'll tell me it.
Speaker 4: I only want you to take it if you still love me. What do you think? I said?
Speaker 6: Of course, I love you, girl, don't I loved you?
Speaker 5: I knew we found our way back to each other.
Speaker 6: Like I cat and then as she slept, as she laid it. Yeah, I don't think people are breaking up the same these days, you know, unless you're may be married, you know. I think that's more of a real breakup these days, people just getting missing.
Speaker 1: I did recently some guy kind that like ended it with me.
Speaker 2: Remember that was remember that guy like I would hanging out with the New York every now and then, and then.
Speaker 1: Like we were like we weren't really a thing. And then he called me to tell me like, hey, it's just not working. I was like, who was it. I'll show you his picture, but I was like, we don't even really be talking. Though I appreciate you. I remember, it was a whole official it was a whole conversation, a thing. And I was like, this is strange.
Speaker 2: We've had sex three times in six months. But yeah, I mean, I guess, but I appreciated it. I thought it was weird, but also like it was cool, like.
Speaker 1: I have no questions. There's no questions here, We're not unclear.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then try to place the title relationships or are you finding that they're pretty free flowing as far as.
Speaker 4: That goes just casually vibing.
Speaker 1: And fucking putting a title.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you find men like hey trying to lock you down? Or is this like everyone's just cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people want open relationships Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: It's mostly been casual except for these two guys we just started dating.
Speaker 2: The guy that I'm dating now blocked me down. Yeah, they are aggressive about it, but it blocked me the fuck down. He was very clear about what he wanted, and that's what I meant.
Speaker 9: But what made you get into that though? It wasn't obviously no.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. I think I felt, like I've talked about this before, is that.
Speaker 2: I felt safe, Like he made me feel safe, like I trusted him.
Speaker 1: I I just we just vibe.
Speaker 2: We have a great energy together that is just really special and unique.
Speaker 1: And he had possesses a lot of the qualities and a.
Speaker 2: Man that I I've met along the way, Like I feel like there's been a lot of I've met people along the way that have led me to him and to understand exactly what it is that I want, what I can do without, you know, And it just felt like I don't know, I don't know I don't know how else to describe it, except that it felt like it made sense.
Speaker 1: It just made sense to me. I wasn't scared. I wasn't scared to do it.
Speaker 9: Question no, no, go ahead, I was gonna say.
Speaker 12: So, you talked about the things that led you to this man. If you would have met him, assuming you weren't in another relationship, if you would have met him five or six years ago, would you have been ready for him?
Speaker 9: And would he have been a man that you would have selected?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, nope, no, yeh nah, I wouldn't. I would have thought he was too sensitive or like.
Speaker 2: My idea of what a man was or yeah, it was is like an alpha male that takes control that people kind of fear a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I'm attracted to narcissists. I've been attracted to narcissist. A lot of narcissists are alphas mhm.
Speaker 2: And a lot of that is because there's an immense insecurity, you know. And so the guy that I'm dating now, I would say is an alpha, but he's like a feminist. So it's a little different, like it's he's not gonna he doesn't assert his alpha onto me and he knows I'm an alpha female. He lets me be that, and it's I don't ever feel. I feel like true alphas can coexist like because of so like I think that's what I found, you know, and like I know that I'm attracted to the alpha male for sure. I like the man that can shift the room when he when he enters, you know, like that his energy is powerful because mine is and I don't want to be known no week weak energy.
Speaker 4: Have a motherfucker so.
Speaker 6: Energy, and he and you have no problem giving into his and that's why I can work. I definitely agree that two alphas can be together. And it's funny to me that you brought up you thought he would be too sensitive. I think I think a lot of women as they mature, they find that they want a man that is not only sensitive, but that communicates well. I think that you weren't ready for him years ago, but you are now because you offer that young girl shit when like you know, you said your baby daddy's a thug, Like you thought that bravado and that fucking swag was the ship when really a lot of it is bullshit.
Speaker 2: So all right, I mean, I know slights of him because like I was in love with him and he possessed he there's a lot of qualities in him that are now requirements you know, in these in these other relationships. Like that's what I'm saying, Like that I had, like they led me to this person because like I needed all those parts, even the unnecessary thug shit, you know, to know.
Speaker 5: That you don't need it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Horror Stories Yeah, okay, so you guys, I think we told you. We have a segment on our show called horror Story.
Speaker 5: Who story in certain moons here? In certain moones here we have a drop and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, horror Stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we made it ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did it.
Speaker 2: We recorded the track, which we did some moaning on the track alone one night together.
Speaker 1: It was really weird.
Speaker 4: How did you capture that energy? Did you just have to?
Speaker 5: It's just like just like it right now.
Speaker 1: It's got into thinking about our sex sounds I thought would help.
Speaker 4: With that, but I got it.
Speaker 5: Would you like, wouldn't you like that?
Speaker 1: We turned on a little bass and me were a little year.
Speaker 2: We were just on my couch one day, like group, we just started touching each other pussy like that's what we next, morn into the microphone.
Speaker 1: That's what girls do.
Speaker 9: He has a smile so big since the podcast started.
Speaker 3: Say oh, if I only knew, it's so not like that in the shower talking ship.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so do you one of you guys want to share a horse? Sorry? Who's Who's who's offering themselves up as tribute?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Gez definitely, you know from the from the things you've said on this conversation, I'm like, he definitely has a horse.
Speaker 1: You Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've done some nasty day.
Speaker 6: I've had a chick I was dealing with and she came through. We took a little trip and she came through, and uh, I left to go hit another chick that I knew.
Speaker 1: And wait, you let does she know you were leaving to go?
Speaker 4: He didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Where did she think you were going?
Speaker 4: Just to go catch a vibe with a homie? You know what?
Speaker 1: The wait?
Speaker 2: So she was staying at your house and then you left her at the house to go catch a vibe with the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, you know, I'm gonna smoke one with the homie. I'll be back.
Speaker 6: So I left there, And worst part is I took her car. Yeah, niggas ain't ship. And I took her car and went and hit the next hole. And then I came back and hit her. And then I had another chick when she left, Man, I take I can't bake this sh up. When she left, I had a chick stopped by randomly. I can say her name because I don't know her last thing. I couldn't tell you about where.
Speaker 2: She is right now, they stick thy flat stomach.
Speaker 6: She would always pop up at my crib randomly. I stayed in an apartment right behind campus, and she would always pop up randomly, like hey, what you doing, And I'd always say nothing, and she pushed me in and start fucking me. She popped up right after the other chick left. Keep in mind already fucked her. Didn't even take a shower, and I kendrew right down to right on my cops. She didn't even make it to the room.
Speaker 5: So you had three puss season one.
Speaker 4: Day season one day and no shower, no shower.
Speaker 9: That's not that's a good I've had that, But I had a shower. I'm not as nasty showered hy.
Speaker 4: I never got the opportunity.
Speaker 6: It would have been suspicious coming back from my boy's house, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, and to take a shower like I just like I was, like I was, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we would. I think bitches think they do.
Speaker 2: Would some might, but I think a lot of women really think they do. And how many times y'all have y'all fucked the bitch right after another one and she had no clue and it was business as usual, and she ain't even still don't know, probably still don't know good night.
Speaker 10: I mean, because you have to really be sniffing dick to create a form of calibration system.
Speaker 2: They michael wash their dick off and the want They're definitely gonna wash the bird bath, the whole bath in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: I have another whole story too, the same that got pregnant, that fucked me over years later, I fucked her her first cousin, the younger for her. Your first cousin was probably like twenty years old, And I fucked her cousin so fucking gladly too, busting them and everything.
Speaker 4: I knew.
Speaker 6: Her cousin always low key liked me, you know how that little ship vibe.
Speaker 4: And she was grown woman now ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, jeez, okay, calm down.
Speaker 6: So when I tell you, if I, if I were to sit here and keep going, I give y'all ten more of those.
Speaker 1: Oh I like fully loaded.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a of Geni's.
Speaker 2: Horris horse Shop Jesus Little Shop of Horries.
Speaker 4: Oh I like that. That's good. Brandon right there? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, well, thank you for joining us, for sharing your some what I would assume will be some unpopular opinions from from the man with the red curtain behind him.
Speaker 5: The Man with the Red Curtain.
Speaker 1: Can you tell our listeners where they can find you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: They can find us on from a social standpoint, on Facebook, on Instagram, at Brunch with the Boy, at Brunch with Boys, on Twitter, at Brunch.
Speaker 4: Underscore, Boys with a Z.
Speaker 10: We're on YouTube, We're on Apples, Spotify, any insta platform, yeah, any major platform you want to listen to. We drop episodes weekly and and it's as live as this show was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure go check them out. These niggas are just kind of fine.
Speaker 8: Hey, come check them out Patreon, see what yeh?
Speaker 2: Go check our Patreon if you guys know where to follow us on Instagram Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices. But yeah, go check us out on Patreon. You can watch this episode there. We also have bonus episodes that we don't post anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Except for Patreon. There, you have to search us. You can go to our Instagram click the link in our bio, or you can.
Speaker 2: Search us patreon dot com, backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices, join our.
Speaker 1: Newsletter, rate us on Apple Podcasts. That's it. That's it, all right, y'all.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: By La La Susperio Ellama dre