Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about this?
Speaker 4: So A while back, I said that I posed the question of what's the difference between Elon Musk and Kanye West. Yes, And I said that there's not too much of a difference. Honestly, I said, the only difference is that Elon Musk is white. And you know, some people didn't fully understand the context of it. But now we're seeing we're seeing Elon Musk unravel in front of our eyes. In front of our eyes. Well, he's lost probably fifty sponsors in the last two days, and he's threatened nuclear lawsuits. He actually just sued he's tweeting.
Speaker 3: He's very random.
Speaker 4: His his his pattern is very manic. He's in a very manic state right now. And that's this is scary because he's the riches, second richest person in the world, and one of the most powerful people in the world. So it's one thing to see somebody in a manic state. Yay, he's in a manic state. Nobody really sympathy.
Speaker 3: As a joke.
Speaker 4: He makes music, he makes sneakers, all right, But when you see somebody who's in a mannicked state, who's the most powerful person in the world, one of that's pretty dangerous. So you know, it was a lot that was made about the tweet that he reposted. I forgot, can we pull up with the tweet exactly said? But uh, yeah, the White House made a statement denouncing him, but they can't, they can't stop doing business with him. So yeah, this is this is one of these things where it's like he can't get canceled. He really can't get canceled, like literally, he's too big to fail. And it's like how far does he go? Are we just gonna watch him just go like complete meltdown as possible?
Speaker 5: What comparisons to Kanye do you see in him?
Speaker 4: Brilliance? Can we make a black split screen? Mic brilliance, creative thinker, thinks outside the box, doesn't care what people But I also see the manic do manic movements. I don't think he's mentally stable. I don't think Kanye is mentally stable. I think that he's very erratic with his behavior, stressed too, says anything, says anything he wants, has no level of touch with reality. I think it's I think it's a lot of parallels, Yeah, a lot of parallels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it has effective test of stock tremendously.
Speaker 4: Like everybody last when Kanye was like he could be he wants to be Disney, Walt Disney, Well, if given the proper infrastructure, proper infrastructure, the proper upbringing, proper education, proper connection. I think he could have been I think he could have been Elon Musk. Right, It's just like, Okay, one goes to one's father is already wealthy and comes from mining background in South Africa and provided different opportunities, and you know, everything is a domino effect and one comes from the South side Chicago. But I think and if given, if if swapped, he could have been, he could have been Elon mus thinks so yeah, thanks so so yeah he he somebody somebody tweeted, uh, Jewish community have been pushing exact kind of hatred against whites and they claim to want to stop using using it against them, And he said that is the absolute truth, and a lot of people said that was a white supremacy. He also said something that made no sense. He said, decolonization is a form of He said, decolonization, the term decolonization is a form of genocide. This is that is that is the epitome of Wait what he said? He tweeted that, Yeah, he tweeted it. Decolonization is is a form of genocide. That is the to me.
Speaker 3: Of white supremacist privilege.
Speaker 4: That's the epitome of white supremacy. Like, let's take a country like South Africa where he's from, right, So white people come colonize native people and do what colonizers do native people. So there's a thing about it. There's never been one reported case in the history of the world where black people or Native people have committed genocide against white people that have come. But every single part of the world where white people have came, they've created genocide against native people. So like it has never been one reported time in history where the Natives have created Thanksgiving. What didn't I say the Indians say the pilgrim and then return the pilgrim killed them, and they and then they actually make a holiday about it. Like, there's never been a time where there's been genocide from native people on white people. And he says decolonization is the form of genocide. Like you go to a country, you take over the country, and.
Speaker 6: Erners what's up.
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square. We love supporting businesses that run on square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: Alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: If people want their country back, well now it's it's genocide against the oppressors that have taken the country.
Speaker 3: It's a warped thing.
Speaker 4: But this is this is so disturbing that somebody, like I said, somebody of his Obviously he's extremely intelligent and he's extremely successful.
Speaker 3: He can tweet something like that and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's and there's nothing that there's not even any repercussions that will come from him saying that. But it's just like it says a lot about about the world that we're in, but it also says a lot about white supremacy. It's a mindset that you automatically you're always in fear, right, Like you're always looking at the other thing. It's like white people like you're saying, like, oh, black people are criminals, Well, very few black people don't usually commit crimes against white people, but you are. You already have that level of fear in your brain. You're like, this is going to well, you've only committed crimes against black people.
Speaker 3: It's way more atrocities on the other side.
Speaker 4: There has never been a revolt of any So except for Haiti and what happened to them, they're still paying.
Speaker 3: They're still paying for.
Speaker 6: That repercussions of years later.
Speaker 3: So yeah, look, that's a whole different conversation, but.
Speaker 7: It goes back to the the origin of the conversation of having capital.
Speaker 6: When you have the capital, you could do what you like.
Speaker 7: Right, he buys a company, takes a private what are the reperussions for him saying whatever he wants?
Speaker 6: There isn't any right.
Speaker 7: People didn't companies, ibm Apple, Lionsgate, Paramount, they didn't start pausing the advertising on there, not for what he was saying, but because their message. Right, Their ads were showing up after neo Nazi ads and they were like, hey, we we can't stand there that right, if that's what's happened on your platform, we can't stand that.
Speaker 6: Not because of what he said.
Speaker 7: It was like, hey, we can't have a Disney ads showing after that, we can't have HBO Max appearing after that.
Speaker 6: We're gonna pause this until you figure it out.
Speaker 7: Not we're going to cancel you, not gonna pull out as permanently from your platform.
Speaker 6: We're gonna pause them into you.
Speaker 3: Know that tweet.
Speaker 4: The tweet got the tweets, willn't They canceled it, and like I said, the White House issued a statement against it. That one tweet was that's why he's doing that. One tweet actually caused that tweet caused a lot of damage. And he's still kind of doings. He's he's he's backpedaling from that right now. But my old thing with Elon is that he's never had This is the guy who said that he wants to have a penis measuring competition. Paused like I'm just using, I'm actually cleaning that. The things that he's able to say, but he won't fight Zuckerberg, the things that he's able to say publicly nobody, it's amazing. It's actually pretty mind boggling. And he's never faced any repercussions for anything. This is a pattern. This is a pattern over years. It's not like he just.
Speaker 3: Started doing He's been doing this for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's once again it's like, at the end of the day, the only thing that people do respect in this world is money, and he has enough money and enough power and enough influence to do whatever he wants to do, to say whatever he wants and there's no there's nothing that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: It's like Donald Trump. Donald Trump the.
Speaker 4: Same way Donald Trump has repeatedly said the most craziest things of all time, and he became president and he'll probably become president again. It's pretty astonishing if you really think about it, like the things that he's been able to get away with. And look, it's not even I don't even have a position on Trump either way, but I mean the facts of the fact that the things that he's been able to do, two.
Speaker 6: Indictments, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's mind boggling. It's mind boggling.
Speaker 5: If he puts Tesla going back to the shareholders, a big lesson of the entrepreneurs. Keep the majority of the controlling interest in your business so you don't get screwed. But if the shareholders are not happy and his commentary begins to affect the share price enough, I mean, because it was at one point at three seventy nine, it's currently at two thirty five. If his slides underneath that one o four mark. I know we talked about the last week. The analyst said it can go to fifty. I don't think it'll go that low, but if it hovers at one hundred to eighty for a long period of time. They'll try and oust him too. That's the only way we can make people pay. The boards can have Starlink on the back end, which I think will be the darling of all the products and inventions that he's made. It's going to take a blow financially to make him stop some of the commentary that he's made.
Speaker 7: It'd be interesting to even see how he has set up his board, right, because every board has not created the same. In fact, what the people who left from open Ai and created Anthropic they saw how the board was set up and they decided to create their board in a completely different manner. So it'd be interesting to see how Elon has set up or for Tesla, or how the board has been set up for Tesla, because it may not have the autonomy to say, hey, we have to rule in the favor of the investors and maybe remove you.
Speaker 6: It might be a vote or board of trustees, it could be.
Speaker 7: Different, So that that's another part of it that you know, structuring your business is important as well.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador, accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.