Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling them to watch out for Florida, Malorida, Mayora.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 4: Florida man is arrested after w says he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electro hit his president's rights.
Speaker 1: Police arrested in Orlando man for talking to.
Speaker 2: Famida at the breakfast club Bitch you Donkey other day with Charlam Hayne, the guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this.
Speaker 2: Take a whole week off from Florida's still tripping donkey Today for Monday, July tenth goes to Joshu Gunzalees, Elizabeth Fooster, and Labarious Williams.
Speaker 1: Okay boy, y'all got some names on y'all all right?
Speaker 2: Their age is a twenty, twenty two and thirty three years old, and they all work at Miami International Airport in the Great State of Florida. What does young Uncle Shawla always say about the Great State of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. I honestly am only doing this monkey to shame thieves, Okay, to shame people that steal, all right.
Speaker 1: See, these three individuals work at TSA.
Speaker 2: We all know who TSA is, right, the Transportation Security Administration. They are the reasons we all feel so secure and yet so frightened that at the Airport's all right, secure because we know nobody is walking around the airport with no weapons on them, but frightened because you never feel quite clean when you're going through TSA, all right, no matter how many times you check your bag, you're just wondering if you completely clean.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: But in Miami, at Miami International Airport, TSA shouldn't be the ones watching us. We should be the ones watching TSA because all three of these TSA workers have been arrested after the authorities said they were caught on cameras stealing from passengers during security screenings. What would you say, news report was, Eddie, Let's go to CBS for the report.
Speaker 3: Police a Trio TSA officers facing charges accused of stealing from passengers at MIA. Police say Liberius Williams, Joseph Gonzalez, and Elizabeth Feuster were seen on surveillance video working together to distract travel nurse at the security checkpoint in Concourse E and then steal from their belongings. In one of the incidents, they took six hundred dollars from Patrickson's wallet during the screening process, according to investigators. The TSA, issuing this statement to CPS News Miami, the Transportation Security Admission Administration holds its transportation security officers to the highest professional and ethical standards and has no tolerance from its conduct in the workplace. Any employee who fails to meet our fundamental ethical standards is held accountable.
Speaker 2: I mean, this would all due disrespect. These three are some of the worst kinds of criminals. I hate these Okay, thieves are despicable and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There is not too many people worse than meeting folks who steal out of check luggage.
Speaker 1: All right, First of all, it's such an invasion of privacy. You going through people's luggage.
Speaker 2: That means you got, you know, hands all on people's draws, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They panies, they brawls. When people are traveling.
Speaker 2: They got their nice outfits, they nice beach to tie or whatever it is, and you just violate them, you know, by going.
Speaker 1: Through their luggage and stealing from them.
Speaker 2: No worse feeling than when you get to where you're going and things you packed to take with you aren't in there. So first you question yourself like, damn, did I pack it? Then you realize, hell, yes I did pack it. They must have got me. Now, these folks just weren't going and check luggage. Okay, you just heard on the news report one video showed Lavarious Williams removing six hundred dollars from a passenger's wallet as the passenger was being screened. That's crazy, these three individuals operating on a different level of demon time. Okay, just take six hundred dollars from a passenger's wallet as the passenger was being screened. Hey, Gonzales, Fooster Williams, you do know we not the only ones being recorded, right y'all under survailance too. So the boldness of it all, I want to judge the consider these folks really didn't care because they did these crimes, knowing they had to be under some type of surveillance. Now, I really take things like this personal, especially when they impact people I know in love, our good sisters. Just Hilarious just yesterday hit me because she was recently the victim of this same type of crime. It wasn't the Miami International Airport. It was the airport in Mexico, Cancun International Airport. Out of if it watches her Just Hilarious chain other pieces want some evil ass, despicable human being winting her luggage and took it. She was flying United Airlines, by the way, So if there's anybody out there from United who wants to help, you can hit just Hilarious up on Instagram, mar reach out to us here at the breakfast club. And I know the first thing people say is why do folks check valuable items like that and their luggage? Yeah, you might be right, but that is victim blaming. The real question is why do people who work at the airport, who work at TSA, who work for these airlines build a need to steal You got a job, Why risk that good job because you want to be sticky fingers okay, and you go through the wrong panties underwear.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be stinky fingers, all right? Why are you going through our luggage?
Speaker 2: You have to have a certain level of integrity, certain moral code, I believe to work at the airport, maybe we should start having Chick fil A workers, okay, And people who work at banks work at TSA or whatever. All right, whatever checks and balances there are at the bank, implement at the airport, because clearly folks at banks don't feel comfortable enough to just be pocketing money when they want to. So I don't want folks in the airlines feeling comfortable enough to just steal our bags and pocket all money when they want to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't even want folks feeling comfortable enough to feel like they can go in our bags. You know how they do those random bag checks. Sometimes I don't like that either, Okay.
Speaker 1: I despise it, all right. And I hate thieves, all right.
Speaker 2: I hate people who steal from folks who work hard for what they have. It's the eighth Commandment. The eighth commandment reads thou shall not steal. It does not read THO should not steal from the rich man. It does not read thal shall not steal from the poor man. It reads simple and plane, thou shall not steal. And this needs to be the first commandment for the TSA. Please give those three TSA workers from the Miami International Airport the biggest e hull. Can't stand it, man, all right, don't understand it. And if you know you're under surveillance, why would you continue to do it? If you if you work at the airport, you know they're watching you too, Is it worth it?
Speaker 4: You know they stole my underwear one time. They stole my underwear, my sneakers, my jeans.
Speaker 1: Sticky stinky fingers. I'm going to Vegas. That's what you call those type of people. Sticky stinky fingers.
Speaker 4: They always tell me you never check your bag outside.
Speaker 1: Oh I never do that. They tell you to go inside, because at least you did.
Speaker 4: When you go inside, you're dealing with an actual airline employee, right, people outside are are contracted?
Speaker 1: Really, I didn't know that. I thought they were for the airline too, that contract all right?
Speaker 4: Well, that was the donkey today, shot the HB HBCU shot the B E TEE.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Everybody else do oricley Black Network there you go, let's stay with it. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. So obst passengers are upset that airlines are about to start charging you for two tickets. So let's open up the phone lines and ask your thoughts. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Uh, they're saying that, you know, they're trying to get more people on plane, so they're shrinking the airplane seats even though nearly forty percent of American adults are obese.
Speaker 1: A bet obese, I.
Speaker 2: Even call them chunky people. Be man, you're crazy, yo, yo, that's kuhi. We just got back and you're trying to stop bees. You didn't You just called all fat people beasts. Best so messed up?
Speaker 1: Obese.
Speaker 4: You can't say fat crazy. You can't say fat. You have to say obese.
Speaker 1: You can't say fat. No, when you can't say fat, don't say fat. They don't like when you say fat. Obese who don't like when we say fat? Fat people? I ain't never heard that beast like fat people call themselves fat. We talked about it.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Sh o beest.
Speaker 4: People have to buy two tickets to take a plane.
Speaker 1: That's the question.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. I think it should be an ob section. Oh my god, like you don't have first class and then have bigger chance in a certain section that obese people can buy and they can have, but you gotta put on because you got to, you know, map out the weight on the flavors.
Speaker 1: That are serving mills. It's a buffet back there too. That's what you want. That's what you want as well. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s.
Speaker 1: Lammisoft. Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 2: If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.