Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap all right, this email comes from Anna.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis, My mom and my sister Marie lived together and their lunatic neighbor has accused them of sabotaging her outdoor plants since they're an eyesore in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It's been an ongoing fight. I think this would.
Speaker 2: Be a great opportunity for you to phone tap my sister and my mom.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: You know when it comes to matters of neighbors, there's always a problem and always possibility of.
Speaker 1: Her phone tap.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, Scary is going to phone tap Anna's mom and sister as a representative from town Hall, informing them of a complaint they received from the looney neighbor complaining about them next door.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in. We have all the elements we need.
Speaker 2: A looney neighbor, a sister, a mom, and Anna wanting Scary Jones to phone tap them.
Speaker 1: Here we go today's phone tap. Well, Yes, I'm looking for miss Vitally. Please.
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Howie felt her up from town hall. How are you doing good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Is this Miss Vitally?
Speaker 3: This is her daughter. What can I help you with, Dear, I'm.
Speaker 4: Calling regarding a complaint, a complaint of blush one of her neighbors.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about with outdoor plants?
Speaker 3: I know, I know what you're gonna tell me, and I know that this is going on for the longest time.
Speaker 4: She's saying that late at night, Missus vitally is coming outside and urinating on her plants so they die.
Speaker 3: This is not only false accusation, but this is defamation of character. Okay, So when you talk to her, because I know you will, I'm going to want to tell her that I will sue her for defamation, not only on my behalf, defecation, absolutely, because she's falsely accusing somebody of something they're not doing.
Speaker 1: How old is your mother, missus?
Speaker 3: My mother is seventy years old, six months ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, is your mom's senile?
Speaker 3: No, my mother is not senile because.
Speaker 1: She might not know what she's doing, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Judge for yourself, you could talk to my mother because you know what I'm gonna tell you right now. She's not senile. My mother is alert and aware of what she's doing. Okay, Olama, excuse me, Okay, you could speak to her.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you know what, Let's kill ahead and expedite that situation.
Speaker 1: If you can, excuse me?
Speaker 3: Who the hell are you Howard? Who is this? My be quiet? Be quiet a minute? Okay, you will talk it in one second. Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you have working toilets in your house?
Speaker 3: What? I'll call it? Home? About Maria?
Speaker 1: Hold on, miss Vitali?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Hollie Felter?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: How are you do you make peepe in her plants?
Speaker 3: A clams plants? I make a plan peep you're might be a plan that you're pissing on a plane. Oh, I'm not. I never do and I'm feel sorry for her because she's an old lady. But I would never never do thing like that. I'm seventy years old, lady, she is? When me? When? Hold on? Replace it? Why? Where did he say?
Speaker 4: How was she said that you want to kill her plants because they're a nuisance to the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask you a question? How old are you? And I get her off the phone mine. He asked you the questions. You answered the question.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Maria, please, you're aggravating her not.
Speaker 3: No, you are aggravating her because okay, okay, let me tell you I'm with her. I never do thing like that to her.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 3: She was my friend. They used to come here, we said, go on her house. So one time she got agravations with my ex husband said that. Then she says she drew a person of plants. She called meager, we threw a person a planet. Why we gotta do stuff thing like that? Yeah, pro she got a camera, this.
Speaker 4: Woman, she said, and she caught you on camera dropping your pants and peeing on her plants.
Speaker 3: You see me there a pens don Then we're gonna that thinger coming. Let me tell you what that thinger? Come?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 3: Tell me you're gonna suit her up for life.
Speaker 1: You're gonna sue her? Shut Okay, you're gonna suit her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta be seen ei to do that. Believe me? Did I look like a seen? Hi? Please keep quiet? Canna hear listen, I'm gonna call a copping up please, yeah, every part. I don't need you to get out horse wall. I'm not crazy, but you don't seeing me in a camera. Okay, gonna say me you got that in my house?
Speaker 2: Look at me?
Speaker 3: Give me a phone. Hold on, can you hold on a second?
Speaker 1: No, what do you need?
Speaker 3: What'd you say? No?
Speaker 1: Well, what do you need? Because I have to get out of here?
Speaker 3: Anything. I have an attorney on the other line. I don't have time for your baby games.
Speaker 1: Okay, obviously you have something to hide.
Speaker 3: Because you could kiss my tail?
Speaker 4: Buddy?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to cover up for your mom?
Speaker 3: Covering up for anybody? There's nothing to cover up. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 4: Well, I just want to let you know that you guys have been phone tapped. Minny is Scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Showy, I you know who would do it. I'll tell you who were doing.
Speaker 3: You're funny because it's not funny. Sim's okay, It's okay, It's just a joke. Hold on, Hold on my hold on.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates the
Speaker 2: Elvis Aran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show