Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello. We're gonna Jancinity record on my phone because there's no cameras, there's no stupid man box, there's no nothing. I'm assuming that this is recording. So welcome to bull Chat. Today is Wednesday, January eleventh. I'm Scotty Be and I'm here with Danielle Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm not Andrew.
Speaker 1: Well Andrew, it just has been Mia.
Speaker 2: But he's he's gotten this new important position. So I feel like he's so busy. Now.
Speaker 1: Well, I said to him, I said, so remember that time when we had a podcast. Yeah, And he's like, I'm a little bit busy, And look, I totally get it, but I mean he's neglecting his bread and butter.
Speaker 2: I don't. Can you guys not schedule a certain time of the weekend day to make sure that is set in stone and then you know you're going to record.
Speaker 1: Then well, I mean lately I've been saying, hey, man, can we do tomorrow right? Ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yep? And then hey Andrew today ten? Right? Oh, I have a meeting it and you know he's just he's having a he's having a thing with his scheduling. He needs to get better at that. Yeah, But look, I'm very I love Andrew. I'm very proud of Andrew. Of course he's doing a lot of work now.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: He does get a lot more done now that he's not in the studio with me. There are pros and cons to that. I do like the fact that I'm just kind of can concentrate on things and it's not a cavalcade a parade of people in here.
Speaker 2: You do like that. But you did have some guests today, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were stopping by, which is fine. I like visits from time to time.
Speaker 2: But you know, nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: No, So this is actually our first Bowl chat of the year.
Speaker 2: I'm so honored that I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yes, because Andrew blew off the last two.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so this is the first bull Chat of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, what's today's date?
Speaker 1: Today is January eleventh, ok So maybe it's this. It would have been the second one because last week would have been the first one. Yeah, we missed the first one last week, so this is this would have been the whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And I know Nate did Serial Carrier Killer the other day, Yeah, on Monday, So I don't get to eat today, is what you're.
Speaker 1: Telling you no, I'm sorry. I mean I don't. I guess I could see. And I have a really cool cereal that I think you would like to so maybe you come back for serial Killer.
Speaker 2: Well why can't we.
Speaker 1: Just do like a little bonus cereal in bull chat because then it kind of wastes an episode? Why because it's a brand new cereal that I really over here? No, that's garbage. That's filler.
Speaker 2: How was this one?
Speaker 1: I haven't done opened it yet. That's from legal. It's just filler cereal.
Speaker 2: That's just because I won't say what it is.
Speaker 1: You got to understand, because you know, new cereals are a plenty. I mean they just keep coming. But the classic cereals, as we call it, we've classic all of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean so then I'll have to come back.
Speaker 1: Now it's just like store brands and stuff like that, as the other cereals. And underneath that cereal is a Beavis and butt Heead calendar that My daughter Cooper was so excited she saw it in the mall. She's like, Dad likes those guys and bought it for me.
Speaker 2: He's so cute.
Speaker 1: First of all, am I allowed to hang anything up in the sterile look look behind.
Speaker 2: Us, I know. Well, here's you know what I did. So I brought a picture of Sheldon and I, my husband and I when we first started dating. That I've always had on my desk since I started, you know, since I've been at the station. Really so yeah, and we're by Tower Bridge in the UK. So I have that picture and I said, okay, let's see how this picture does. So I left that on the desk. So far it's been almost a week. It's not okay. So I'm bringing pictures of my kids tomorrow. I'm going to put those on the desk and see how that does. I think it's just little by little and see what happens.
Speaker 1: I have the frame pictures of the kids in the car too, and I'm about to I'm going to bring it up your pills tomorrow. But what I think I'm going to do is, as you can see, I'm slowly but surely allowing cereal boxes to sit around. Yeah, and I think there might be some shelving behind me at some point.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna have to for what you do.
Speaker 1: Well, I could pile them underneath.
Speaker 2: I mean, it really does look like it looks like we work in a hospital.
Speaker 1: Now. Did they ever say that we cannot put anything up anywhere?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's just has to have a certain look. I think it just has to be a classy look, a certain aesthetic. They don't want, like, you know, they don't want crap hanging around crap. I mean, and you use it for what you do for a living, so they might be okay with it.
Speaker 1: Don't they know that this is not a classy career. Do you see the stuffed animals like flipped upside down every day?
Speaker 2: Those stuffed animals are having different sexual experience.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't care.
Speaker 2: What if what if you put like a cabinet and you hid the boxes in a cabinet, like you got a big Ikea cabinet or something, and you so they close and nobody saw them. I think that would be good.
Speaker 1: I have to see what's allowed. And I also know that at this point they're not buying anything else for these studios.
Speaker 2: OK.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like either bring it yourself or whatever we have make it work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like also, you don't have a lot of room for stuff back here, like an Ikea. You have to be very thin.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a cereal box length worth back there.
Speaker 2: And you're not gonna be able to move, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: They'll deter more people from coming in. So anyway, these studios are starting to grow on me.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 1: The first week, I was like, no, screw this place.
Speaker 2: It is here. It's like so weird. It's just like it's so silent.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very different.
Speaker 1: It is very different, but I am I'm starting to like at the commute, I will never like.
Speaker 2: No, but how much of a different is it better for you or worse for you? Are the same?
Speaker 1: It's it's about the same. Coming in travel time. However, now the garage here, I have to get to the garage. Yeah, sometimes the guy's there, sometimes he's not, so I may have to wait a minute or to pop out from wherever he is, and then he has to put the plate number in even though he knows who I am. Now at the point the ticket has to print out with coming back twelve o'clock every day, I wish.
Speaker 2: They had like because I love the garage I'm parking in, but I wish they had like a monthly pass that they just give you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old place did.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, that's exactly the old place did. Because here same thing. Every morning he prints out the ticket, what time are you leaving? And that's fine, and at the time we come in, it's not a problem. But like you said, when you leave, sometimes you're waiting and you you know.
Speaker 1: They I don't care about that. It's it's coming in because that adds an extra five tenants. And you know where I need to be at five oh one, I know, and sometimes I have to That adds another five minutes. So it gives me five less minutes on the ball. Yeah, which is you know, that's my relax.
Speaker 2: I'm the real bowl. Yeah, not the cereal.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's my relaxation time. I need, believe, I need fifteen minutes in there. Okay, I know that may seem like a long time to some people, but I need fifteen minutes in there.
Speaker 2: Wow, fifteen Yeah. I'm not regular like that, man. I am just like sporadic. I am not. There's no time that you'll find me in the bathroom. The only thing is when I drink a lot of water, I'm in the bathroom constantly.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I've been getting up now I mean, I don't know if like it's an old man thing. I'm not an old man. But I now get up at least two times in the middle of the night, at least twice. I asked my doctor though, and he gave me the finger test, and he said, everything's over.
Speaker 2: That's good. I'm glad you got the finger test.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Seem with me, it's like, Okay, my body clock is still no matter what, on this time when we get up, So no matter what, even when we're on vacation, my body will wake me up three thirty four am to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I get up in the middle of the night about the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can go back to sleep if it's a Sunday, Yeah sometimes.
Speaker 2: Usually, Oh I can sleep till nine ten. Oh my god, double digits, baby. Oh, I can go back to bed. What I'll do is I'll get up, I'll feed the cats, you know whatever, and then I'll go back in bed and I'll just kind of lounge around for a little bit of time.
Speaker 1: Sleeping in for me is seven and it's so nice. If I get to see till even seven thirty on a Sunday, that's a good.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? When you tell people, oh, seven is so late, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, what is?
Speaker 2: But it is?
Speaker 1: You know to me that it's weird. Like if I wake up at nine or ten o'clock, I feel like the day has been wasted. I know that's kind of strange to some people, but yeah, you know, I feel like I get so much done early morning.
Speaker 2: I feel like my kids feel the same way. Like it it's pressed in. My youngest wakes up and he sees that it's like eight thirty nine o'clock. He gets so mad at himself. I wasted so much time. I can't sleep like this, I need to work out, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's true. I mean, one of these days may come we actually stop working on Saturday mornings, yeah, which I would like. Yeah, it'd be nice to have like a full weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Why do you still do it?
Speaker 1: It's a full union, full time behind the curtain time for me is six days. It's always been like that, and that's just the way the contract lies. Yeah, whatever, I.
Speaker 2: Used to do it. Remember I did pajama party years when I first started here. That's what I did. I did pajama party and it was like one am. I think I got off at two am on a Friday night. Am, I don't know. Well, it was a Friday night. And then they moved it to prime time because it did so well. But we did that for weekends for years, and finally we decided, since when the show was still doing well, to bow out. We were like, let's go out while we're still on top. So that's what we did.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the morning show is still doing well. Maybe back in bow out of Saturdays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you can. Well you need to get somebody to replace you.
Speaker 1: Though, but that's the thing. Then I also lose that part of my salary.
Speaker 2: Is that a big chunk?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a shift, you know the shift shift here, So it's uh yeah, it would it would be recognizable and maybe not so anyway, what else is going on? Nothing? All right, Well, thanks for listening to you.
Speaker 2: Kids, just can bolt after ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Funny over the over the holidays, I didn't realize I'm not a football guy. I think you were football people in your house.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, football.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that basically anybody could have a bowl, Like there's what is that noise.
Speaker 2: That's my listen, Oh, that's my books.
Speaker 1: Like, there's there's so many bowl games, these college bowl games. I don't know anything about anything. All I know is I was watching the Duke's Mayo Bowl, I don't remember, and I thought of you right away. And and and there was a I think a Chick fil A Bowl or something, but there was also a Kellogg's Frosted Flakes bawl Oh, that's the type of you. It was cool, and Tony the Tiger was running. But like, but I guess basically any company can sponsor a football game, a college football game, and call it a ball.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: And so they have all these different company bowls, which I thought was was really interesting.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, it was, And this is the time of year to do it, I guess, all the college games going on, all the craziness super Bowl on the way. Do you get into Super Bowl? You get into the food?
Speaker 1: No, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I will go to a party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we always get invited to a Super Bowl park. I will go. And I it's funny because I actually I don't watch football ever, but I will watch the game. And I noticed that at Super Bowl parties everyone's just talking and making so much noise, and no one's really even watching the game. And I don't want to see.
Speaker 2: The commercial exactly. So sometimes I would rather not go to a party because I want to watch the commercials. I want to relax a little bit. I want. But you know what my husband does. He always does his big Super Bowl giveaway, yes, where he gives away the craziest like instead of money, he gives away crazy prizes, like a rubber chicken, or like a statue of a donkey, like the weirdest things. And people want to win these things and they pick boxes and the and it's all free and they pick boxes and then each you know, the four quarters, we do the big thing and we give away a lot of crap.
Speaker 1: So you guys are always sitting in streaming, usually during the.
Speaker 2: Super we always stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I'm gonna go to a party or not this year. We'll see, okay, yeah, But I mean, does a lot of that crap that he gives away come from your attic?
Speaker 2: Yes? A lot of the up stuff I got from here, from the radio station, or he'll buy every now and then I know, he bought I don't know if it was last year or the year before. We went to we went somewhere and he bought like a thing that holds you junk, your man junk, you know, your man junk.
Speaker 1: Stuff like underwear that holds you.
Speaker 2: But it's like a sack looking thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's weird. And he's gonna give that away unless he gave it away last year.
Speaker 1: You wear it, you can wear I mean, I guess you would have to help hold your jokes.
Speaker 2: It's like a little sexy thing. I think it's supports to be a joke.
Speaker 1: But he bought a British thing.
Speaker 2: I think, No, it's not. We actually bought it in uh, we bought it in Nashville. And he has a joke and he I don't know if he gave it away last year already, if.
Speaker 1: He has it for this elephant trunk underwear things.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's like a sack that you put your I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how to describe it.
Speaker 2: It's weird, all right, But yeah, and someone won like like a yeah Rubbert chair, you know, gets away crazy stuff. But we have fun.
Speaker 1: We have so much fun doing it, and you and I were talking about that if the day ever came where we had to move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have so much, oh you.
Speaker 1: Know, I mean I can't even imagine because you have you every you decorate for every holiday, hard core. Yes, so that stuff almost be like crazy up in your attic.
Speaker 2: And remember you and I just had this conversation. I said, Oh, tonight, we're going to take two hours. We're going to go through the attic and throw away and get rid of the Halloween decorations.
Speaker 1: Happen.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen. We got sidetracked and then we wanted to watch television and we didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time getting rid of things. I don't. I mean, you call me a hoarder if you want, But like I have boxes of stuff, and I think that it's all sentimental to me. Yea, And everyone's like, just take a picture of it and throw it away, But I don't. I feel like it's not the same thing. Every once in a while, I like to go into the attic or into the basement and go through a box and look at things that remind me of of just good memories. Yeah what I mean, Like I have a box of stuff from high school, I have a box of stuff from my twenties.
Speaker 2: But I see, I think maybe that's fine, but I think that's where it should stop. A box. So like you have a small little box, you put the most important little trinkets in there, and that's your memory box, not like nine boxes of stuff like I have like twelve boxes of Halloween costumes. And Sheldon's like, you never repeat a Halloween costume, said, I know, but I like to take pieces and I like to and he goes, just buy it, so, you know, I just it's crazy. I want to get one of those big dumpsters and put it outside my house and just dump stuff in it.
Speaker 1: People are going to dive through that. About how about one box for each year you've been alive.
Speaker 2: That one box for each year you've been alive.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of boxes, you know. I guess you could have fifty boxes.
Speaker 1: It's weird. When I was when I was in high school, a friend of mine, I remember, I would go into his room and he just had crap all over his walls and it was just it was a typical high school boys, yeah room, you know, with boob pictures and whatever all over the place. And I remember up around the like the molding where the ceiling met the wall. He had credit cards and it was all his dad's old credit cards for years, you know, they didn't work anymore years, And for whatever reason, I don't want to say that that inspired me, but I I have kept every single credit card that I've ever had. I use see it like nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: That's something that you should get rid of.
Speaker 1: You're right. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: There's no need to have that.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, but I feel like, but to me, I like, I have this big bag and I'm like, this is my collection, and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I think it don't feel good if you get rid of that collection.
Speaker 1: No, I'll no, because a week later I'll be like, damn it, I got rid of them.
Speaker 2: What do you need them for?
Speaker 1: Because I like to look at them.
Speaker 2: Something and put them in a frame and hang it somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I like I every once in a while, I'll go through the bag and I'll look at it like, wow, TWA had a credit card and I had it.
Speaker 2: So take a picture, like they said, and make a favorites folder with old and call it credit cards.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's no need to have those. You can't use them, right, They're not going to do anything for you. You're just taking up space.
Speaker 1: Well, look at all the cereal boxes. I should have just thrown them out.
Speaker 2: But you could make something. I feel like you could make, like a really cool collage, framed collage.
Speaker 1: Oh they're so big, that's seven hundred of them.
Speaker 2: That's not what you do. You you cut out like certain pieces like see the little monkey from Chuckleshells. Yeah, you cut out the little monkey face, right, it's tiny. You put that in there. You don't keep the whole box.
Speaker 1: It's time for that.
Speaker 2: By the way, this sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: It sounds very crunchy. I can't wait, But I don't know. There's lots of stuff like that, like when when when look, there's some one of these days, I'm gonna have to clean it stuff out. Yeah, And it's very hard for me because even when I do clean things out, I have to look at every single thing before I get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Have you watched Hoarding Buried Alive? The only good thing about you, though, is you're kind of an organized hoarder. You like have everything neat and tidy, it's not like it's all over there.
Speaker 1: They're in boxing bins. I mean, they may or may not be labeled, but at least you know, I kind of know, I kind of know. Like if you said, hey, do you have that thing from when you lived in Iowa in nineteen ninety four from the Western Union, I'd be like, yep, and I know exactly what box is saying that.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know that that's different when you when we left the other radio station, how many boxes did you bring home with you?
Speaker 1: Bring home? Yeah? Like three or four? Okay, yeah, and they weren't big either. It was just like, you know, extra stuff, extra office supplies and stuff from my studio.
Speaker 2: I brought home. I think I got home three. One was a box of things. I definitely want to keep that, like I have honestly, I have the first doll Dracu Laura from a Monster High, the first the first doll that was made, the first collection, brand new in the box. I already looked. It's already worth a couple of hundred bucks. I have the original dolls from Twilight. Like, I had a lot of your original Disney stuff from my desk. Yeah, so I kept all that and then a lot of stuff, like I couldn't get rid of my picture of Jessica Simpson and Nicola shay Care at one of our concerts, because that, for me was part of my.
Speaker 1: No what did you just take a picture of it to throw it out anythin?
Speaker 2: It does not take any space.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I'm like all your credit cards, but if you like that, right, But I don't. I did get rid of a lot of stuff, a lot of stuff. I was just like, you know what, I Am just gonna purge it and get rid of it. But then I have another box of like mugs, and I'm like, I am never going to use these mugs, but I've had them for so long. They're different things. Once from George Michael's concert he's dead now, Like there's all I'm with you. There's all these things. And then I have a box called can I sneak this into work? And it's like my David Beckham's statue which has been on my desks in the beginning, amand the duck that I got. I have this this porcelain duck that I dress up for every holiday. He has costumes. Can I get that on the day it's white?
Speaker 1: Maybe I got to be honest with you, Like I kind of feel like we're a little bit separate from, you know, the stuffy sales floor.
Speaker 2: But I still.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people have tried to put things out and gotten told they Yes, A couple of people told me so, And I get it. Look, I get they want to keep this place beautiful. I get whatever. But I'm so I'm going to try to keep just a couple of little things and see what happens if they tell me to remove them. I don't think they're gonna tell you to remove pictures of your family. I just don't unless you're unless your family's given everyone the middle finger, I think we're okay. But other than that, if they tell you to remove something just from you know, what are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing. I'm gonna do a nice little frame right there of the girls, Yes, like I had in my other studio, and I'm just gonna put it right there. I don't I don't think that that's no one's Where is the office police anyway? Now? Where did they come around?
Speaker 2: I think they come around after hours.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who they are like, do they have a name? Do we know who they are? Who do they you know? Like, who's the is there a committee like the party planning committee? From the office.
Speaker 1: Elvis was telling me like he was walking around one time with like the big big guy Yeah, and there was like a ream of copy paper on top of the coffee machine. It was like and wrote it down. Why Yeah. So I don't know. I don't know if it's still still like that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel I feel like now that all the radio stations are actually here, it's a little bit more lenient. Yeah, maybe think you know, because it's not as is corporate now.
Speaker 2: I feel like also once we've been here a little bit of time, they'll get a little bit more lenient. I think. See, I don't know what happens on the other floors. I have not been to any of the other floors. I have in the past, but since we've been here, I have not visited any of the other floors.
Speaker 1: Who on what floor?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I know like one floor down to sales and promotions, but otherwise I don't know where anybody is.
Speaker 2: Something that is pretty cool. My friend Joe Malerba. He is actually I think he said where what six floor? I think he's on four and so he he doesn't but he doesn't work for He works for iHeart for doing something for them like a podcast and a couple of other things. But he is the reason I'm in radio. So I went to Saint John's University and Joe Malerba was.
Speaker 1: The pure Johnny.
Speaker 2: I'm a Johnny was the PD from director from non director, right from our radio station. And he said, who wants to intern at Z one hundred And I said, oh me, me, me, And so he's the reason he got the contacts at Z one hundred. I applied for my internship, and he's the reason I'm here. And he and I have still been friends ever since college. He's so one offul I'm gona bring him up here because I want him to meet everybody. But he is awesome. I've been friends with him since, you know, since then. And it's so crazy that he's now in the same building as me.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I'm here because of a butcher shop. What yeah, well indirectly like so in god, my high school has an FM radio station, which is really like unheard of. Yeah, And so I've been into radio since ith like eleven or twelve years old. I've loved radio forever. After I won that Michael Jackson contest and heard my voice on the radio, So then I really got into radio. And the high school had an FM radio station, so I was tinkering around in there, and one of the radio stations on Long Island, which wasn't even really an hour listening area, was doing an appearance at a butcher that had just opened near my house. Oh wow, And my dad pulled up and it was like, hey, you know, my son loves radio. Do you take interns? And the guy's like, yeah, sure, whatever, and here's my card, you know. And I woent up getting in touch with him and they brought me an in for an interview, and so I started interning it BLI. I think I told this story before, and long story short, that's really how I got into radio. Because I didn't get that internship. I don't know where I would be right now. Right that kind of let to Iowa, and Iowa that to hear and here I am.
Speaker 2: Wow. See I auditioned to perform in Walt Disney World that was going to be I made it to the final cut of the college program, and then they cut again and I got cut. And my mom keeps saying, if you had gone to Disney World, you never would have would have been at Z one hundred. Things happen for reasons.
Speaker 1: I go, you're righty, isn't it interesting how your life could have taken a complete Oh yeah, I mean it would have not could have.
Speaker 2: I would have been singing, dressing up like whoever I would have been, And I probably would have never left because I probably would have stayed because my love of unless it was horrible to work for, but hopefully not.
Speaker 1: You'd be some like big wig there.
Speaker 2: Now thinks i'd be one in the company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be like just under CEO.
Speaker 2: You never know, right right.
Speaker 1: It's weird, you know. I feel like one of these days there's going to be some crazy computer program that can map out how your life would have been. Maybe, you know, if if you'd kind of like I choose your own adventure book. Yeah, you know, if you went this way instead of that way. Yeah, and you could kind of like not that it would be real, obviously, but I think would be interesting to see, you know, how your life might have been different if you took a different path.
Speaker 2: I think I would also Broadway. That was one of like I remember telling my dad, Dad, I'm gonna pound the pavement. I'm gonna audition for some Broadway shows. We did not pay for college, so you can found it. You know how it went. But I but then I got the internship here and I just kind of kept working my way up and it.
Speaker 1: Just worked out. Tom Pullman, Yeah, when I was eighteen, I applied to be a garbage man. Could you imagine if I actually got that job?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you would have been running the place.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd probably be retired now with a big pension. You know, I'm doing something else full time.
Speaker 2: But would you have been as happy as you were here?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: And you And that's the other thing. You wouldn't have met like I would I would I have met Sheldon? Because No, I met Sheldon because he met Elvis and Elvis liked him, and so Elvis was like, oh he's not gay. I met somebody for you, and that's how I met my husband. Like would I have met him? Or would I have met somebody?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm mean?
Speaker 1: You probably would not have How would your how.
Speaker 2: Would your life have.
Speaker 1: Have shifted home, you know, completely different.
Speaker 2: I always said, the kids always go the kids always go to me. You mean we could have been David Beckham's kids. I'm like, no, if you had met David Beckham, I'm again, that's what it would have happened. Kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it would be a different version of them.
Speaker 2: But I always tell them it would have been a different version of you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, life, what did you do it? Look?
Speaker 2: Things? I always believe things happen the way they're supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: I do as well.
Speaker 2: Now, unfortunately sometimes it's not always one hundred the best.
Speaker 1: Speed bumps on the road. But still things happen the way they're supposed to. Yeah, and for a reason, and it is what it is. So yeah, I'm really sorry that Andrew has not been a part of this at all. I know he see he's he's starting to be like kind of a dick. No he's not, I know, because I'm like, dude, come just come do it. No I have to. I feel bad, I do.
Speaker 2: I has a lot of stuff on his plate.
Speaker 1: No I don't. I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have said he's being a dick because he's not being a Dick. He's just very busy. He's taken on more than he can chew.
Speaker 2: So he maybe he needs to have like an assistant, or he needs to like say, hey, can you help me with this? Can you help me with that? Yeah, although I heard that he is kind of doing that with certain things, but maybe he needs to do it with more things.
Speaker 1: But he is neglecting our throngs of listeners. Yes, you know, people do look forward to Andy. Yeah, and not that you're not a great replacement.
Speaker 2: But I'm definitely not Andy.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for coming in today.
Speaker 2: He's a lot more fun. He makes fun of you. You know, you guys have that banter. You know. I don't make fun of you. It's not as much.
Speaker 1: Somehow we've been able to go on for twenty five minutes.
Speaker 2: We have Well that's because we just we talk for a living.
Speaker 1: So I think it's I guess, I guess. So it looks like a whole bunch of engineers are in there.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. There's something break.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I tell you, this clock almost gave me a stroke this morning.
Speaker 2: Why because it's huge, It is.
Speaker 1: Huge, and it was missing. You can't see it on the camera if you're watching, I don't even know if there's gonna be YouTube video because I'm not even sure of what's turning around all the then. Yeah, no, no, no, it's fine. But there's this big giant clock here and it counts down for me. But the milliseconds was running during so it's like, because you know that last.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, yeah yeah, yea yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So the whole morning is just it's flopping down and it was just I thought I was gonna have a stroke, but they're gonna change that out for me. So there's just there's still a lot of tweaking going on. Things are generally, you know, working the way that they're supposed to. Just every day there's a little something and they fix it, and you know, it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like it, to be honest, I like it. I feel like it's refreshing to be here because it's new and there's a certain energy and you see more people in the hallways. It's just I don't know, and I like where I park and I like, you know, I mean, I do miss people. I miss Mustafa.
Speaker 1: Mustafa see I think we'll see him again.
Speaker 2: Oh so Mustafa with his coffee cart every morning. He was the first person I saw every day. He always had a smile, He always was happy to see me. He always made me feel good, and they always started my day off right there.
Speaker 1: You know, a room for him downstairs. I looked when I come in in the morning, there's one cart way down the other side of the that s it's a food cart though it's not even a coffee car.
Speaker 2: They need him down here, to be honest, he do really well because there is no place to get coffee downstairs, at least I haven't found one.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to figure that out.
Speaker 2: I know he said he's trying, but I think it's a process.
Speaker 1: It's a thing. It's every his red tape.
Speaker 2: Everything is such a pain in the Ass's hope.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you know, like when I came into train, I was like, f this place. I don't want to just for it's different.
Speaker 2: It's it's nice though, look how it is.
Speaker 1: It is it is, and I'm going to try to keep it that way. Like I'm not going to spell anything. My other board had crumbs and crap nice everywhere, So I'm doing my best.
Speaker 2: This is really pretty. Did you take anything by the way home from the like, did you steal anything from the old station, the old station?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took a mic flag, you know, the Elvis three.
Speaker 2: I didn't take anything. I feel like I should have taken something.
Speaker 1: I did take one of the on air signs. Oh you did, the one that was outside my studio. I yanked it off the walls.
Speaker 2: I should have done that. Gandhi was going to make lamps out of.
Speaker 1: Them, yes, yeah, but they all started. I think she took one. I don't know what she's doing with it. So I took the on air sign. I wanted to take that clock, you know, that the clock that was above the regular one, like the what did you take it? When I was leaving the last day, it was so my hands were so full of crap that I had to put with the movers, and I just wanted to get out of there. Was getting late. And oh and I took one of those lights. You remember the lights that were like we took pictures with that were hanging out. There was one outide. Yeah, yeah, I took one of those two because anything I got left there was just going to get trapped. Yeah, I know, you know, So I took a light and I took it on air sign. I don't know how I'm ever going to hook either one of them up, but.
Speaker 2: If not, they're going to just go in your box.
Speaker 1: They're going to go in my box, your box. Yeah, So anyway, that's all.
Speaker 2: And I wonder what they're doing in there. They do look like they're working feverishly.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, every morning somebody pushes a button and it does something different and it's not supposed to do or just like this morning, it played an oldies jingle from some of the radio station.
Speaker 2: Look furious, George looks furious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is smiling though he's raging with a smile on his Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's good. Yeah, and let's see what and what is uh? Jeff just looks Okay, he's.
Speaker 1: Going to tell you. I love the fact that so many of us have been together for so long. I know, like it's just it's I feel like it's kind of an anomaly. It just doesn't happen in any workplace now. So many people have been especially in radio. What it's such a nomadic industry where people just move all over the place, and so many of us have been here for twenty five or more years.
Speaker 2: I think it's going on, isn't it almost twenty eight?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be twenties, Yeah, twenty seven, Its gonna be twenty eight, twenty seven. This year will be the twenty eighth year for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And he and and we a lot, I mean all of us really right now, all of us get along great. Yeah, we love each other. We have a great time. We go out together. We're going to lunch together. You know, in a couple of days. We get around. We you know, we call each other after the show. What did you say to me yesterday? Hey, I need to send something to your house because it's cheaper.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You're like, let your husband know that it's coming. It's just cheaper. And so I said to Sheldon last say, hey, Scotty needs to send something to our house because he's saving thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 2: Sheldon's like okay. So it's like we're just family. We just you know, put on.
Speaker 1: A side note. Isn't it crazy that if I had it sent to New York, you pay tax on it, but in Jersey, well, because there's no tax on clothing in Jersey. Oh yeah, that's right. It's a jacket for my daughter.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that that's how it worked. I just thought the the that whatever you send is just like a set price.
Speaker 1: No, it's a shipping address.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I knew it was a shipping address that would quest a little bit more, but I didn't know it was because it's someplaces clothing is taxed, someplaces it's not. I just thought it was the company's tax. That's so crazy. Thirty bucks is a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's a stupid expensive jackie.
Speaker 2: Yes it is it the one you wanted. Yes, you're a good daddy.
Speaker 1: But I got a discount. So oh, I joined the club and I got ten percent off.
Speaker 2: Well did you use honey, because I'm telling you it is amazing to me the amount of money. I said. You had been so proud of me at Christmas time? You know what I did. So there was a jewelry company that I needed to order something for somebody, right, so I it was one hundred dollars. I found an online coupon for one hundred dollars off, and I'm like, there's no way to understand this. This is not going to work. It worked. Not only did it work, not only did I get that piece of jewelry free. I only had to pay twenty nine to ninety nine for this, because you know, holidays shipping is crazy. It cost me twenty nine ninety nine just for the shipping. I don't know how. And then I so so bod, I didn't tell you this. So I tried it again two other times and it went through, and then I got the email, We've canceled your order because you've used this coupon a couple of other times. Got it because you could only use it. You had to use it just on one order Emil addresses. I probably could have, but you had to order one at a time, do you know what I mean? Because if I had ordered, like, you know, one hundred and twenty nine dollars something and a ninety nine dollars off one hundred, right, so you had to just find So I was just finding things for one hundred bucks and trying to order the scamming the system.
Speaker 1: I used top cash back a lot, which is the same kind of thing. You know, you shop through that link and it gives you a percentage of off the back or whatever. And when I bought the jacket, originally it showed that it came off, but then the company denied denied it because I used the promo code for signing up for the club. A lot of them will not let you double dip.
Speaker 2: And sometimes the promo code is better or there's a you know, certain codes here. But I find sometimes when they're they're running a great promotion or something, and then I look and I'm like, Okay, the great promotion isn't as great as this promo code. I'm like, let me use that promo code and said, and honey, is so good because it is, it's.
Speaker 1: Seen, and I have not used it. I kind of investigated.
Speaker 2: Pops up on so when I order on my computer at the end of checkout, it always just pops up on its own and it says you to try these five coupons. You hit the button tries them for you, and then it'll say you got the best price.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I don't understand how some of these companies make money, like, for instance, at the supermarket. Okay, so I use a bunch of different apps to scan the receipts. When I'm done, Yes, Fetch, which gives you points for gift cards, so you accumulate points and you just get random gift cards. I use check Out fifty one, which gives you cash back. I use you Promise, which will give you cash toward college. And I bought it, Oh my god, I bought it, which gives you cash back.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can use all of them on the same receipt because they're all different companies. Wow, so you can double triple, quadrupled dip on the.
Speaker 2: Can I do that on Instacart?
Speaker 1: The receipt doesn't It don't give you the receipt then't Maybe if you get an E receipt, you might be able to. Some of them will allow you an E receipt. But if you want, and if you go to my instagram Z scotty b Z S C O T T YB and if you click on the little thing that's as savings, Yeah, there's an article there and I'll give you it'll give you all the referral codes. That way, you get a little extra and I get a little extra. But you no, it's and even like Cooper's into it. Cooper Cooper signed up for a Fetch account. And so when we go to shop, right, she goes to the garbage, she takes all the receipts out of the trash, and she scans and she she got like a fifty dollars Bath and Bodyworks gift card. That's awesome scanning trash for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's your kid.
Speaker 1: She is my kid.
Speaker 2: She's your kid.
Speaker 1: That's cool. She's she's so funny.
Speaker 2: I love it, super Cooper.
Speaker 1: Super Cooper. Anyway, Look, okay, with a couple of thirty five minutes in, this is that good? Yeah, it's fine. It's fine because you usually chat bull chats, bulk chats going awhere from forty five minutes to a little over an hour. It just depends. It depends on the time. But I appreciate you sitting in today.
Speaker 2: You very well.
Speaker 1: I know both of us have to kind of get out of here today. So thank you so much for listening to this episode of bull Chat. We don't no, we say, oh yeah, but I also don't know the bulls. I forget they They never made it over. There's a lot, there's still there's still a few boxes that never made it here, like all my office supplies, my FedEx labels might tape.
Speaker 2: See, That's why I made sure to move my own boxes. I was a little nerve that things would disappear.
Speaker 1: I moved some of my stuff, but yeah, but that is nowhere to be found just yet. I know there's still some boxes floating around. But anyway, follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC. You could follow me individually. Z Scotty be on Everything.
Speaker 2: Radio, Danielle Monaro on Instagram, and that's really all I checks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You've never got into the Facebook. Twitter is whatever.
Speaker 2: It's Twitter I do, but you know whatever, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Check out our website, serial KILLERSPC dot com. We'll have an all new serial Killers on Monday, hopefully Andrew will be here. We have a really cool new cereal that we found and some listeners supplied stuff as well.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: So until then, say clink, Danielle, clink, clink, we'd have the ceramic ball.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, let's just drop the phone or something. Not the same. It's really not the same, the same by