Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Speaking of psychic as John Russell has more than forty five years of expertise as a professional psychic with a worldwide clientele and as a paranormal investigator who has witnessed well over eight hundred supernatural manifestations. His latest book is Twenty Ways to Increase Your Psychic Abilities. John, Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: George is so great to be back with you. I'm always happy to be here and be with my Coast to Coast family, all the great listeners. It's thrilling and we're going to have a great night.
Speaker 2: We are thinking the world of you. How are you doing these days?
Speaker 3: I am doing well? Thank you? How about yourself?
Speaker 2: Everything's great, traveling going back to Saint Louis in another week or so, and uh oh and forth, getting into the heat. But it should start cooling down there. I got to talk to you as a psychic to see if the weather's going to change. Yeah, there you go, Twenty Ways to increase your Psychic abilities. I'd be happy it's one or two.
Speaker 3: I hear you, I hear you. You know, when I wrote that latest book, the other side has given me these techniques that I put in the book, and they taught them to me over the years, and so I know that they weren't because I've used them in my own life successfully. And when I wrote this book, people said, well, you know, why not thirty ways or fifty ways, scrup hundred ways. And the idea was to take a manageable number of techniques and promote them in this book so that people could use them to enhance their lives, make their lives better, grow spiritually, connect with their spirit guides, and manipulate their environment and their circumstances to make their lives better. And so I took twenty different techniques, which is manageable, and each technique has its own chapter. And in the chapter I defined the technique, I tell you what it is, what it means, and then I tell you how to learn it, how to practice it, and then the real world application of it. And people don't have to have any special gifts or any special talents or anything to do this. I take you by the hand, lead you step by step through each technique and tell you how to do it, tell you how to practice it, how to get good at it, and then what to do with it. So it's really a life changing book for a lot of people. I've gotten feedback from readers literally all over the world telling me John, it's easy to understand, it's easy to integrate into my life, and most importantly, I've tried it and it works.
Speaker 2: Of the twenty ways, how many do you really have to have to get psychic?
Speaker 3: You know you can do it with one. There's a lot of people that want to focus on just one technique. For example, a lot of people are really really into dream interpretation because they have these weird, bizarre dreams and they're like, did that have any meaning? If so, what did it mean? How do I interpret it? How do I find out what to do with this information that's coming to me while I sleep? And there's a lot of people that just focus on the chapter on dream interpretation. But I tell you how to do psychometry, which is touching an object and getting information from that object which you can use in your life. I tell you how to do candle magic. I tell you how to do an old fashioned, old school seance, just tons of things, how to use a crystal ball, so on and so forth. So there's a lot of information there, and I'll tell people, you know, you can start at the first chapter and work your way through like a friend of mine did. He said. You know, he said, John, the other books you had, which are non fiction, but they are nonetheless good entertaining stories. He said. The first two books, you were the storyteller, he said, in this book, you're the teacher. And he said, I've kind of had to work my way through this kind of like a textbook and come back to it and study things and go through things again and go through chapters again, and so it is kind of a textbook, but it's entertaining at the same time. There's a lot of entertaining stories and examples in it, and people have really enjoyed it, really give me a lot of positive feedback on it. When it came out, it was a number one best seller on Amazon. It hit the top one hundred best selling books of Barnes and Noble. That to continue to sell, well, do well. So people are enjoying it, and that thrills me.
Speaker 2: And what's the latest plan anything else coming out?
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, Yes, Georgie, I'm glad you had I'm psychic. I knew that, yes, and yes you are. Yes, you Are. My fourth book is complete and will be out hopefully by Christmas this year. That's titled The Crying Tree and the Magic Rock, and returning to the storytelling mode of the first couple of books, more brand new, never before written about, never before discussed psychic and paranormal episodes in my life that are just mind bobbing, entertaining and formative. So that'll be coming out hopefully hit the showves by Christmas this year. Follow up book is almost complete, The Cansack Ghost, and that'll come out next year sometime. And then I've got I've worked on some poetry books that are hopefully going to be published next year sometime, working on some fiction, working on some novels, and then I'm going to continue with more true paranormal. So lots of things in the work, lots more coming. Everybody, stay tuned. I'm really excited for what's coming down the road. It's going to be great.
Speaker 2: John is a psychic. Do you have any immediate concerns about things going on on the planet.
Speaker 3: Oh, gosh, Georgie, I do you know. It's one of the biggest things that concerns me right now is we have gotten to a place in our everyday interactions, where we're hostile towards one another, where we're not civil anymore, where we don't have compassion forgiveness understanding. We tow a party line, we follow dogma, ritual, tradition, whatever that is, to the exclusion of the acceptance of any alternate point of view. And we've gotten very hostile with that. You know, if someone espouses a different political viewpoint or a different religious viewpoint or whatever, we've resorted to name calling that person, or to insulting that person, or to accusing them of bringing about the downfall of the nation. Yeah. Yeah, and it's just you know, we and I guess it's always been that way to a degree. I remember reading a book about you know, we we think political mud slinging is new, and it's not. As long as there's been political elections in this country, there's been a horrific mud slinging. But I think it's gotten worse. I think we've gotten less tolerant of each other, and we have to get back to the point that we understand, Hey, we're all human beings. We're all in this together. You know, some of us behave worse than others. Yet and we have to call that out. But if you're just espousing a different point of view, or you have questions about a specific point of view that's kind of commonly accepted, you shouldn't be ostracized for ostracized for that. You shouldn't be made fun of for that. You shouldn't be insulted for that. Everybody has the right to question. Everybody has the right to a different opinion. Everybody has the right to say, hey, you know, well, yeah, but what about or what if or whatever? You know, Look, none of us has I handled on the truth. We have bits and pieces of the puzzle and we're trying to put that together and arrive at a consensus of what the truth is and how it works in our life. But right now, we've gotten to the point that we follow cults of personality, and we don't look for that truth. We don't look for the reality and meaning in our lives. We look for who yells the loudest, and who has the most followers and who has the biggest spectacle, and that's the person we follow. We follow the cult of personality, and we've got to get away from that. And we have to, you know, in my life, especially in the psychic paranormal realm early on in my life. If I begin to follow a quest for the truth wherever it led me, and if along the way the truth overturned my pet peeves, my beliefs, my dearly held cherished ideas, then I let them go. I relinquished them. I said, Okay, this doesn't jibe with the truth, so I have to get rid of it. If I'm going to progress for it and I'm going to grow and I'm going to understand the truth, I have to let go of my preconceived notions and my preconceived ideas and be willing to accept what the truth is. And I think we have to do that now as well. It amazes me. I've got friends on Facebook that will post these ridiculous means, are ridiculous ideas or ridiculous stories that are completely false, and I'll tell them. I'll say, look, here's a link that disproves that from mainstream news sources, and there's several sources. You can check this out for yourself. And they go, how did you get this? I was like, well, there's this thing called the Internet and Google. You know, you go and you check it out. You investigate these things anybody can say anything, but is it true? You have to investigate that and not have a knee jerk reaction to it. And I think people nowadays, especially with politics, they have a knee jerk reaction to whatever said and it's like, yeah, yeah, this group is evil or this thing is evil, or this thing is whatever, whatever, and they never bother to check out if it's factual or not. And that's one of the things we've got to get back to across the board.
Speaker 2: What do you think is causing the divisionness though.
Speaker 3: John, Well, you know, I think again it goes back to the culture personality. People like to have a leader, they like to be followers. We're tribal and we like to think that our tribe is the best, our tribe is the right way, our belief system is the right way, the only right way, and everybody else is wrong, and we have to convert them, we have to change them, we have to enlighten them. And you know, we're all stumbling around on this planet in the dark. None of us has a handle on the truth, none of us has the way, and we have to learn that. We have to understand that, and have to understand that we're all trying to understand who we are on this planet and why we're on this planet. And the main thing, you know, as I've gotten older, with all the experiences I've had, all the study I've done, everything in my life, the one thing that I have learned that stands out above everything else, George, is compassion, love and understanding. Those are the things that are going to win the day over everything else.
Speaker 2: So true, so true. As a psychic, I bet you've seen it all, John, haven't you.
Speaker 3: I tell you I've seen a lot of George. You know, I've done this professionally for over fifty years now. I've read for clients in over forty countries, and what that's taught me is that everybody is the same. You know, everybody everywhere has the same worries, the same doubts, the same fears, the same wishes, the same hopes, the same desires. We are truly one. And you know, I've seen so many doctrines come and go over the years, and I've seen the fact that we are indeed all one people on this planet, with the same home streams, desires, problem so on and so forth. I have seen so many incredible physical paranormal manifestations, and these have been witnessed by other people. Sometimes we've photographed that, we've video recorded them, we've audio recorded them. And that has taught me that there is this greater reality to which we can aspire, to which we can connect, and which we can utilize to make our lives better and to make the world better. But to do that we have to overcome this divisiveness.
Speaker 2: As a psychic, you investigate as well as paranormal experiences. You get into UFOs and things like that. What do you think is going on there?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, I tell you, George, A really interesting thing has happened in my life of late, and it's become like a kind of an obsession with me to say, Okay, this is the information I'm getting now, and to disseminate that to a wide audience, to a broader audience. And it's a little bit different from my past psychic information psychic experiences that have come to me. It concerns in depth and a broader audience and a broader theme. And for example, with UFOs, a lot of these things just come to me like out of the blue, and I'm like, okay. Then I tune into it and I'm like, let's take this further and let's get this information. See where this is going.
Speaker 2: Now? Is this the pure normal investigator or the psychic we're talking to right now?
Speaker 3: This is the psychic we're talking to now, all right? And with the for example, you know, Uri Geller told us a long time ago, several years ago, that we have been in contact with UFOs, communicating with UFOs, with extraterrestrials for many years. And I was the other day this absolutely hit me like a bolt out of the blue, George, and I got this. I tell people over the years, there are things that come to me in a psychic manner, in a way of knowing that I know beyond a shadow of doubt that it's truth, that's fact. You can take it to the bank and I tell it to Michael Hints when I do readings for them. And this came to me in that way, in that knowing and that powerful you know, this is reality. And the vision that I got was kind of disturbing because I saw this man. I don't know if he was a military employee or a government employee, but he was connected with the military or the government or both, and he was in an underground bunker literally, and there was a small room set up that he was in with some type of radio communication and some type of computers and things set up and so on and so forth, and he was in direct communication, direct contact with some extraterrestrial being or some group of extraterrestrial beings. And I saw this as absolutely clearly as I see anything to me as this absolute knowing that this is the truth. And it was a little bit disturbing because our government continues to pull the wool over our eyes and where.
Speaker 2: You know, and why are they doing that? John?
Speaker 3: You know, there has to be some motive for that that they don't want us to find out. They don't want us to know because there has to be some benefit to some group or some some entity within the military industrial complex that this benefits. And the weird thing about this communication that I was seeing between this man communicating with this et or group of ets, it was a very matter of fact thing, and it was a very It wasn't unusual. It wasn't like, oh my god, there's there's life out there or what. It wasn't like that. It was this was an established routine. So in other words, this has been going on for a long, long time. It's a very matter of fact, it's a very mundane, workaday type thing. And this communication is going on between us and a sector or various sectors of these extraterrestrial entities. And I'm trying to dig deeper into this now and discover what that is, and it seems to be very difficult to do. And I have talked with remote viewers that I talked to one remote viewer that's world famous and that worked with the government, and he was telling me that there were times when he was trying to remote view things that he would be blocked, that he would be censored, that there would be energies or groups of people or maybe even ets that we're focusing their energies against him to block him and to keep him from seeing certain things. And so that goes on. And as I talked with one remote viewer the other day, and he said, I was remote viewing this circumstance, and as I did, I became aware that there were remote viewers there in that country remote viewing me while I was remote viewing the circumstance and the target and everything there. So we have to understand that we do have these other powers, these other entities, these other intelligences that we're up against for whatever reason, and it's just it's a little bit disconcerting and I think that, you know, again, we have to keep pushing for that government disclosure and make people say, hey, what's going on in here.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more