Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data, take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Christina, you know, she's a managing editor Markets Today for Bloomberg News.
Speaker 1: Christine, what are you looking at today? We got to take a look, of course at SpaceX here. I mean Charlie mentioned it right. We're seeing a little bit of a decline now, so it took her sp CX. Those shres are now down more than four percent at the moment, so we're seeing a little bit of that kind of getting back to normal after the sky high, very hot debut last week. But still, as we know from yesterday, SpaceX did become the fifth largest stock in the world, overtaking Amazon and briefly even topping Microsoft, and you know, retail activities still remains strong. Some data from Vanda Research showing that retail investors each day since the SpaceX IPO have been buying and at the same time, apparently we've been seeing a little bit of Tesla shares being sold, a little bit of a rotation within the Elon Musk complex. Yeah, and we had anticipated that there will be some kind of movement like that because people wanted to make room in their portfolios.
Speaker 2: All right. Next up on your list a company based in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, SCARLT. We're talking about CMME. Of course, a leadership change over there. So CEO Terry Duffy will step down on March first. That's going to be next year in transition to executive chairman and filling his shoes going to be Lynn Fitzpatrick. So seem under Duffy's reign has grown to more than ninety billion dollars in terms of market cap since it went public in two thousand and two. And of course, Duffy led a company through a series of shifts and deals, including a twenty twenty one deal with Google to help the derivetives exchange operator with its technology needs. I was in Chicago actually over the weekend, great weather. I'm not sure about the pizza.
Speaker 2: Not sure about of pizza. I like the Jeta Oh, I mean it's different, but it's not really pizza. It's something else.
Speaker 1: It's like what's with pizza?
Speaker 2: It's like a kish with sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good though, Coinbase one more. All right, let's talk about coin Base today. So not much movement actually there ticker COI and those shares are up now just two tens of one percent, But we did see some pre market declines after the company announced that it redesigned its Base app and introducing new products like an AI powered advisor, private transactions, pre IPO, perpetual futures options trading, and token ised stocks. That is a lot and analysts are receiving it as a mixed bag. Piper Sandler is Patrick Mowley noting that, you know, they've announced a lot of new products, but there's a lot of pressure as well for them to monetize these new offerings, and of course it doesn't help. Bitcoins still very much under pressure and has yet to recover to that seventy thousand handle that we saw over April and May.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app,