Speaker 1: All right, look boutleg kept show. We got a special guest times two in here, ray J, Bobby Brackens the one two punch Knockout Punch for that new record we promo. We Amo ray J, Bobby. You guys we were just talking one four to three. It's a bit of a classic, and it's I can't even believe it's been twelve years, thirteen years since that song came out. What is uh? I mean cause you had come in under knockout or that record come out under knockout.
Speaker 2: Nah, that was Bobby record, that was your record. I just I really just he told me it was gonna be a big record, and I said, listen, I'm believe in you. I believe in the record. And I'm like, dang he was. He was one hundred percent right. The ship is lit and and Dan it just went from there.
Speaker 1: So what is the inspiration to come back together all these years later?
Speaker 3: I mean we had we've had the.
Speaker 2: Other song hit it first, yes, which made a lot.
Speaker 4: Of no and then you know, versus like a year and a half, like a year ago, and then it was like, why ain't we been making no music?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 3: So we're about to do a whole EP. We about to go to studio right after this, you.
Speaker 2: Feel, Yeah, I think Bobby is really talented. He's a creative director, you know, great writer, producer and and you know, sometimes when you're working with people that's real creative and in their own space and then their own bubble, like they dreams is already like it's already stamped. They already true and it's a lot of so it's only a few other people out there I work with that when they say something gonna happen and they manifest that, you could feel the manifestation in it. Then it actually evolves with the hard work. So I was just like, listen, we need to go back in and do it again. We ain't never lost, and let's just do a whole ep, a body of work, and I just trust you like he he running the whole play, you know what I'm saying. Wherever I can support financially or just like me being there calling his lead through this campaign, I'm all the way in and I'm excited. Uh.
Speaker 1: For people who don't know Bobby, obviously we know one four three, but your pen game is pretty ridiculous. You've you were you helped write loyal, right. What's some of the other records that your services to ta for tonight?
Speaker 4: Sh Uh, Let's see. I'm the one with the DJ college. Justin Bieber worked on that one, worked on Ego Death for Kanye.
Speaker 2: And Dollars, great fucking record, shout out to Ty Dollars.
Speaker 3: The other one for Chris whats came to do?
Speaker 2: It was off that I remember that record that was a great record.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 3: Exactly and the.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: So it's a it's a bunch of songs. You know, I've been, I've been a part of being done. Text You feel Me Writers written by Bobby Brackens on Spotify. You could look it up you feel me, but definitely of a you know, try to do my thing.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like? Because I feel like since you came out, Bay Area has evolved so much in terms of the music scene. I feel like, you know, when you came out kind of like the R and B, like hip hop one hundred bpm. I'm thinking your record, I'm thinking John Hard, I'm thinking like all that kind of shit was like love Rants, there was like this wave coming out of California as a whole. The Bay is kind of like it's kind of an interesting place because it's kind of like if you think about like the biggest artist out of the Bay right now, it's an independent guy Larry ju you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, Like Larry Homie too, Larry doing his stuff.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm proud of Larry Man.
Speaker 3: So it's like Larry ain't even had like a big.
Speaker 1: Radio record exactly. It's crazy rights.
Speaker 3: Imparison all over the world.
Speaker 4: So the times just changed, you know, Like I feel like me and Ray are artists who have had success like doing like radio runs and you know, getting that kind of marketing. But you know, there's just two ways to do it. Or you know, you know, like Larry, you don't need to write, yo, you just get you know, that little core based that just rocks for sure. But you know it's just a different way, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about like the current state of the Bay Area seeing and who you who you're feelings?
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean Gez is still one of my brothers. I love g And then Larry's of course doing his thing. Caroliney of course is doing hard thing. And then let's see, this is no kid in Kari he just signed with like the Ovo Click which he got this song called for him in Oakland. He doing his stuff, but it's Pilo is my brother, you know. PLO shout out to Pilo, you know. But you know, it's a lot of creative stuff always coming out of the Bay. And now it's just you know, time to focus on with me and right working the new record.
Speaker 2: On the way Ray, Have you been bipped in the Bay? I've been a lot of things in the Bay. I mean, I mean somebody.
Speaker 1: Someone cracked your window and took something out of your car, because you know, that's like right now, the bipping capital of the world.
Speaker 2: Is the Bay Area. Yeah, so it's been a lot of things in the Bay. But I can truly say that I haven't been bipped. Knock on wood there. Yeah, I mean, God is good. You know, I barely drive anymore, so I might hop out of an uber, might catch the public transit there not.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, most definitely. I got my whole whip stalling and then they stumped it out.
Speaker 2: They just like stripped it, maybe jumped up on it like.
Speaker 1: I always. I do feel like it'd be a good YouTube channel to like just roll into like downtown San Francisco with a rental and have like a clown hidden in the trunk. Right, so you park and you know you're about to get bipped. You're going to get because they know what the rentals look like. So you just you know, you have a couple of white people parked the car, look like tourists. Within like ten minutes their car is getting bipped and then they go to open the truck and a cloud dyms.
Speaker 2: So so, so what you're saying to me is that there's a very high percentage that when you park, a high percentage that when you park, somebody's gonna just break your window and take what though, anything, any and everything.
Speaker 1: So right now, like so like you know John Cosston who's shot to John Stephen pilot Dog should love him? Uh, John will leave his windows rolled down and like yo, go ahead take a peek.
Speaker 2: Just don't break my windows.
Speaker 3: A lot of people do that, Like literally, I have nothing in the.
Speaker 1: Car, just go ahead, take a look, get in, look around.
Speaker 2: So it's safe to say that. And I don't I don't promote this brand. I'm just I just know the commercial.
Speaker 5: But safe like repair, safe repair, You're gonna need a lot of that in the day all the way up probably in they're running. If you got a window repair service, I mean, the greatest repair service of all time, they get it done same day.
Speaker 1: Yo, they've been they've beg Brian Samson last like last month, he was pumping gas by the Oakland Airport and his dumb ass was on the phone, probably fucking talking about food, you know what I mean, like he likes, and he wasn't even paying attention, and they popped his trunk and jacked all his luggage. By the time he turned around and looked, they were already running into a car and he can you imagine Brian trying to pull the pump out of the thing and then chase People in Oakland.
Speaker 2: Said, that's him coming to America. Ship.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you like this when me and Raight just was in Oakley and I told the promoter, I'm like, yo, we need two security guards to watch the cars if we pull up wanting to pull up right in the front. We need two security to wash the cars. And that's exactly what they did. So you just got to kind of move me. You gotta know what you're doing. You gotta move kind of presidential out there.
Speaker 3: I was out there with Cassie one day, me and you, Cassie, sweet little Cassie.
Speaker 4: They bit her car, took her laptop and every ca So when you when you park.
Speaker 1: Had photos, you wighed in so long all time, great leaks.
Speaker 2: They bipped her.
Speaker 3: They took her laptop and everything.
Speaker 4: When you're park in the bay, have a security guard stand by your ship if you want to be super gun tight Jesus or this UBERU.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't know that. You didn't tell me about I.
Speaker 3: Had the security guards.
Speaker 4: At the car.
Speaker 2: You had a handle. Well, look for all the bippers out there in the bay, will be out there this weekend. There's gonna be man. What I want to tell all the bippers is that listen, I respect what y'all do, and I don't just respect my ship.
Speaker 1: Mister fab has got like like mister Faber said, no one's above the BIP. He's been bipped twice.
Speaker 2: I think I was like six months.
Speaker 3: He might not have had the security guards that is, but.
Speaker 1: No one's above the BIP.
Speaker 4: No. Well, then maybe we when we park, we're gonna bounce out and then we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Just take a ship with you. The carr You can't leave anything in the car no value. You know what you could do Ray to get Raycon out in the street a little. You leave some Raycon product in the car, let them take it and feed it to the streets.
Speaker 2: Now that's real, BI, that's pimping that bipping and pimping. Can we look at the trademark on bipping.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's try to see what's up with that. So yeah, big one, it sounds good. I like it. I like the word, I like it.
Speaker 1: I think I think Burner is working on a movie called That's What's Up.
Speaker 2: That's shout out. Yeah, big shout out, big, big shout out. Ray.
Speaker 1: You've obviously been killing it on the just entrepreneurial side.
Speaker 2: You sold your scoop company. Yes, yeah, I sawd it like a couple of years ago. Luckily right before the pandemic, you know, perfect timing right to and I feel bad and I feel good, you know what I'm saying at the same time. But you feel good. I feel good. But I mean, you know the guys that that that that bought it from me. You know, they they had the big bike sharing you know platform, and they still do when they do a lot of things in Canada with the business loos here, but you know, right at the pandemic, it just kind of it kind of took a little bit of a turn for bike sharing. And I was always in the retail for the bike.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because you had the bikes in like sacks with that or.
Speaker 2: Marketing them in MCM stores. I had them on all the players, all the football teams, all the stars. I mean, it was it was pretty massive how we market it and promoted it. So it was a good run for us. And can you say what you sold it out there? It's it's out there, you know. For me, I'll be like I try to stay away from like like.
Speaker 1: Trying to watch your pockets.
Speaker 2: That's all, yeah, right, I like, I mean shit, you know, for me, I've just always been low key. But it's online. But even all kind of like all my successes in business is kind of tucked away, you know what I'm saying. I like put in a lot of work, but a lot of people don't really see it. It's probably overshadowed just by the character and the reality shows and stuff. So it's all good for me, but it was. It was a fucking hell of a deal, I tell you that much.
Speaker 1: I've seen you, like over the last few years kind of just be tired of the character, tired of like, yo, guys, I get it. I get that this happened. I get that this happened, right, I get who I am, I get what I've done. But I also got a family, I got people who you know, you know, is that something that you've because you know, at the end of the day, like you said, like people kind of when they think of rage, they think of certain things in the sex tape, so they think of reality TV or a crazy breakfast club called which was legendary by the way. But you're, like I said, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean some of the things people say that I've done is like, man, I've seen this or you did that. Man, that shit was dope. My thank you man.
Speaker 1: But I just think that, like you're you're so much more than that. Like do you feel like now you're finally kind of getting into a space where you're just kind of at peace, Like, Hey, people are going to look at me, how they're gonna look at me? But I kind of know what's going on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, I always focus on the business of everything. It's always a strategy behind it. I am burnt out of being ray J. Thoh, that's why I'm like, I've been telling the team, like we got to take the J off at some point this year and just go with ray Tron or Tron or ray because ray J comes with a different kind of like stigma, just the whole Yeah, it's a whole nother like life and it's lived. Shit, I'm lived forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure you saw Vince Staples and his proclamations about you. Did you see that? You had to have seen that. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: I did. I did some stuff with Vince after that, like we did something for his his uh I think it was his YouTube channel, but we did some funny stuff together.
Speaker 1: I do think he's right there because I think that when it comes down to like what we're seeing nowadays, right, like I think of uh, you know, like the Blue Face Krishan Show and that whole network, like Zeus Network. I'm like, yo, this is all like this is like a son of like what RAYG like for the love of ray J was like a show that kind of like changed entertainment. Yeah, like all all the antics aside. Yeah, like you kind of kicked off a whole wave of like.
Speaker 2: Just that we see now. Yeah, like reality is booming. Like we've been in the game for like a decade plus, and now we're starting another OTT platform. It's called the Tronics Network, and we're doing a compilation. We like, we're doing a bunch of like content. It's similar to the stuff that we did at Zeus and at Viacom where we're at now, and we I got shows on every network, three on Zeus. I mean, I can't count on other like linear networks. But the new network should like take off in a crazy way too. But yeah, we've been We've just been working and everything been going good. Do you have any ownerships take at Zeus? No? No, no, no, not at all. I mean I have equity in every show that I did there.
Speaker 1: What shows were you behind there?
Speaker 2: Well, we we kicked I mean, in my opinion, we kicked the whole network off with The Conversation. I think that was the first super successful show that Zeus had. And then we we double back with One More Chance, UH Princess myself and Jackie Long and then we double back after that and I connected the dots with UH with the Baddies, So if you look at the first season, you see executive produced bos on the first season, and I think ship, I think that's a fucking enough because that's all of that's like I think with Jocelyn Show added in. I mean, that's the network, that's the power, you know what I'm saying. So you know, we're just gonna do it again and get in the game a different way, have most control over it. I feel like it needs a few a few adjustments in the reality as far as how loud it is. It needs some some positive uh, some positive endings and some like you know, lessons we can learn from all the ratchet ship we might do. There has to be some kind of like lesson in love yeah, character. Yeah, so we want to provide that too and get everybody a chance to eat and own all that ship on a new network that we're dropping.
Speaker 1: So so you're gonna have your own network coming.
Speaker 2: It's on the way, It's on the way, It's on the way, right, It's it's actually emotional tequila. Yes, it's an emotion and some calypso case. Yes, I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Needs to give us an endorsement.
Speaker 2: Hey, George Clooney got paid.
Speaker 1: I was like, I feel like I was one of the last people to realize that that is George Clooney's autograph on the front of that bottle, and it's like, oh, George Clooney's that because I feel like if anybody won in the pandemic, it was Costa.
Speaker 3: Egos almost definitely.
Speaker 2: Damn god, damn yeah you did you just do that? He did it? Just you remind me of the Denzel movie flight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're the drunk pilot.
Speaker 2: Is there a cup around?
Speaker 1: Do we have cups?
Speaker 3: I think you got you gotta take a bit except for this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's trying to convince you to take a shot of diabetes to the head.
Speaker 2: First. There you go, and then a little oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, let me get that.
Speaker 2: Let me get one of these lemonades to chase with.
Speaker 1: Let me get a sweet Hey, we might as well all drink.
Speaker 4: Now, bro, that's what you want?
Speaker 3: The blue with a pink.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think it's better?
Speaker 1: Probably two hundred calories of sugar my diet.
Speaker 3: Cheerios.
Speaker 4: Fellas we live in life, man, Hey.
Speaker 1: So tell me about the competition in the Bay this weekend, where you guys.
Speaker 4: Are in the Bay Saturday, we're doing a bull riding competition at Westwood. Best rider, you know, most style, kind of sexiest, best vote, you know, and then we're gonna do it in Chanos. We're doing an on Sunday. We're doing Mith Day party. But you know, wait in the Bay Saturday and Sunday. Oh Ship, okay, okay, that's what we're doing. So you know, we're about to like the Bay in l A have always kind of been where we started to get stuff popping. So you know, we gotta get our markets that have always held us downright fulling and so on with the song. And then we're gonna start a little TikTok campaign too, you know, so uh, you know, most creative, most creative video on TikTok.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna start doing.
Speaker 1: Twenty five thousand bucks and this is for an electric bull riding competition.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, and it's more to come.
Speaker 3: So what is that he just got a new crib, just a just a creative house.
Speaker 2: Oh ship creates this city house.
Speaker 3: We're gonna doing doing a couple in l A.
Speaker 2: You feel mean, but we're doing some crazy ship.
Speaker 4: We just we just mobbing, man, We just we just live in life. It's like, you know what we believe in the record.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a great it's a great record.
Speaker 4: We just got right now, it's just about getting the eyes in the ear the kids know that it's even out, and then once they know it's out, it's like it's gonna do what it's supposed to do, you know. But right now that's what we hear. Let people know. It's so let people know. We got a body of music coming along with it, you know, with the EP coming along with it, and we just not playing. We just want to make good music and make good moments, you know, just leave our legacy and this just catch a vob.
Speaker 2: Is this our first interview together promoting the song?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Guys, never did one thirteen years ago.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about writing now for this one. Even know, if we didn't want like human interaction together, we never did an interview one four three. It's our first interview.
Speaker 1: When I was gonna ask you, Bobby, when you're writing, like when you're a writer like you, all right, I always wonder like what do you pick to keep for yourself and what do you pick to like give away?
Speaker 4: Man, It's always been a challenge like Loyal the Chris Brown song is supposed to be my song, and then a Nick Knack wanted to give it.
Speaker 2: To Chris, who produced this new song for you as well, right, and then I was like.
Speaker 3: Me and ty worked on Loyal together.
Speaker 4: I was like, nah, bro, I worked on that one for you, like that's your song, and then Nick was like, no, bro, we gotta give it to Chris.
Speaker 3: Me and Nick got in a big ass argument.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, you can't like like and then he finally convinced me. I was like, fine, Chris can have it, and then Tie and I convinced Tyler. He was like, fine, Chris can have it, and Chris went crazy with it, bro, like and god, I'm glad Chris took it.
Speaker 3: You know. He made that song ultra smash feeling.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: You were you were on a tour and like, what was the name of the tour? It was u YG and Tye was it the Young and Hungover Tour toy? Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny as I just watched that.
Speaker 2: All video, Lass, I was clowning your outfit.
Speaker 3: He was clowning my outfit. And you also didn't know who.
Speaker 2: Ty was and he looked no idea, no idea who Ty was?
Speaker 4: He looked at you.
Speaker 1: Always show people that, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yo, yo, this is the guy on the song.
Speaker 4: You were like, I don't know who you are and he looked at you.
Speaker 1: So nobody. That was when Ty only was on the two but the hook and he had all star out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's just funny that those models.
Speaker 1: I just I just rewatched that, maybe like a year ago, because that showed my boy. I was like, yo, I didn't interview and Ty was just standing there.
Speaker 2: I know who the fun he was. Yeah, what a great guy.
Speaker 4: That's why Tar is like my brother for life.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 4: Always been hell um, I always would say back in the day, when people wouldn't know who he was, he would always be like, it's okay, I'm gonna have my turn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have my time.
Speaker 1: We're doing science here. Boy.
Speaker 3: He was always confident in his town, like I'm gonna have my turn. It's all good.
Speaker 4: And put out an EP after one four three and I made a sow maitar. They didn't want to put that record on the EP, and I was like, TD, bro, I love you, bro, but Universal won't let me put this on the universal won't let me ep like they don't want like they don't know who you are. They won't let me put this on. He's like, it's okay, by my turn, And boy did he have his turn and still having.
Speaker 2: His time for sure. Cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers, everybody getting their turn. I got now for the next ship, I got now?
Speaker 1: So what is what is the plan with the EP?
Speaker 3: Playing with the EP? We go in the studio right after this?
Speaker 2: You feel me? I got you inspired? I got inspired, Bobby, Let's go, let's go. We got another hit coming out called Birthday. This is what I told Bobby, like, we got on top. It's gonna bubble as long as we keep working it. Let's make it a life long term like goal to make this a hit. But if we drop another bangor with it, and then another banger with it and give them these options, all the songs is gonna blow up because now we got a body of work that I think that they not used to getting from us. We'll drop a song and it'll come out and do well, and then we like you know what I'm saying, We yeah, right, people do TV.
Speaker 4: But it's like now we focused, man and it's like you know, Race said it shout out to y G and t He was like, yo, bro, we got to keep hitting them like hy G and Tiger hitting them.
Speaker 3: They hitting them every two three weeks.
Speaker 2: Feels like, Yo, we.
Speaker 4: Gotta hit them.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 2: We can't survive from we have to. You can survive. I'm talking about you're gonna be fun. I'm talking about musically, we can't survive. It's like if it's competitive and it's about like marketing bread and it's about anything, like I'm ready to go, like whatever we need, I'm ready to go. I really want to drop like a bunch of songs together. So we just we like we got a whole fucking like concert we could do, and.
Speaker 4: We've always had the quality, but we never had the quantity. So now it's time to merge them together.
Speaker 2: So when we dropping Birthday, we can put all.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking we can put out our next songs in probably the next two or three weeks.
Speaker 2: That's what the fuck I'm talking about. We drop Birthday on top. I'm telling you, I'm a marketer. This Birthday record is ski yeat Ray.
Speaker 1: I don't think people I remembered, so I don't think people understand how long you've been making music, because when I was probably fourteen years old, maybe thirteen thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 2: I was out fourteen thirteen.
Speaker 1: You were probably like sixteen.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: I saw you at you did like a Power ninety eight point three like outdoor show. I forget who was all on the fucking lineup, but I remember you were on the lineup. And then I became an intern like two or three hours later. It was before this was let it Go. Yeah, it was before this was like a lecture, but then yeah, it was the electure days. But then I was my first event I ever interned ever in my life was a concert in Phoenix and it was a KKFR show and it was at Arizona Beach Club and the lineup you were headlining, Damn it was you.
Speaker 2: Then it was pretty Ricky and the opener was Chris Brown and it was at a club. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Well, I've done stuff like that my whole life. It's like like I've done like radio promo where j Cole opened for me and stuff like it's just like you never know.
Speaker 1: I just think it's like I just don't think people understand, Like Bro you're you've been around this bitch for like ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I got the templates for a lot of stuff, and you know, we took a lot of no's, a lot of time, and a lot of like it ain't gonna happens. And you know what I'm saying, a lot of doors was always shut just from a lot of different reasons and ways that the game go. But it just, you know, for us, just we just always have fun, whether it was struggling to get the records popping or having fun like on top whatever it is, like the hustle for us, good or bad, has always just been fun.
Speaker 4: So on top videos, fun to go watch the Ontip music video.
Speaker 2: Yeah we got, Yeah, we we about to buy two mechanical bulls this week. We ain't renting. I want them.
Speaker 3: Get The pricing is like five hondy to rent.
Speaker 2: And it's like now you can get one for like seventy five hundred.
Speaker 1: But are you gonna l a.
Speaker 4: Bigger in a couple of years?
Speaker 2: You know, guys, got a mechanical yout a mechanical bull in the bay, gotta just rental. But the one we got that we want to put at the house that we got, now we get we get one, we get on personal mechanical.
Speaker 1: In a couple of years, throw you off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why the rider.
Speaker 4: Get on the bull man.
Speaker 2: You feel like it's about to be a Raydoh and uh and radio of Raydo.
Speaker 1: I like that Raydalo drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Raydo drives heavy. Yeah that's heavy. But I was thinking about the rodeo and I'll see each other the radio. But it's just it was a forced ones but I tried.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got to stop the interview to tell you about our partners at odd socks.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's right.
Speaker 1: Shout out to our family of odd socks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Look the most comfortable socks in the entire world. Odd socks Official dot com. They just got the cook A Cola license, They got the scarface license, they got the w W E license.
Speaker 2: They got fucking kool Aid socks.
Speaker 1: Chucky. You know what I'm saying, Halloween's coming, Get them fucking Chucky socks. Speaking of Halloween, what about the Ghostbuster joints? Man, who is our gas? They even got the Ghostbuster underwear. What I'm trying to tell you is whatever you're into, they got them at odd Soxoddsocksoficial dot com they just locked in the brand new saving what's it called. Well, look, they got transformers and power rangers. That's essentially what I'm sure. Oh Hasboro Hasboro license. All right, they got all the socks, draws, all that shit. Plus they got the odd socks basics, which are my favorite, just the normal guys. I mean, I wear them every single day in my life. They're literally the most comfortable socks. And don't forget about the underwear, ladies and gentlemen. The underwear there. If you want to get twenty percent off at checkout, go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg twenty percent off at checkout odd socksofficial dot com. Trust me, all right, you go with some of these odd socks. You put them on today, the most comfortable socks you ever put on your motherfucking life. You know what I'm saying, DM me. I might gonna reply, but they because you're a liar, you know what I mean. Anyway, Also want to give a big shout out to our family at King Palm. Baby, that's right, shout out to King Palm Man. Listen, I've been smoking these King Palms since they've come on board and I don't know what, man, Look bruh, these things right here, it's a tobacco free leaf. Just organic, no like, no bullshit. You know what I'm saying. Just organic. I mean this thing right here, this is like it's natural. What I like about it, You know what I'm saying now, This is where I like about King Palms is I went from smoking just straight papers to strictly King palms. And I love it because I like the way they burn and I like the way they taste. Because what they do have are these turpen flavor tips. Yes, they're infused on the tip, tobacco free. You squeeze the tip and it's a burst of flavor. These are the sugar punch of shot to sugar shan O'Malley. These are the dragon fruits. What we got here, We got grape. They got all kinds of flavors, I mean literally watermelon. They got an energy drink flavor, California cream, whatever it is. And check this out right now. Not only can you go and get King Pom at your favorite smoke shop by your house, maybe seven eleven pop in. Get you some King Pom. Whatever smoke shop is near you has King Poms liquor stores all that, but you can also go to the website and get fifty percent off half.
Speaker 2: Off whatever you want to order from King Pom.
Speaker 1: They got the smoking accessories, the ashtrays, the grinders, I mean, the glass tips, whatever you're into. Kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg say fifty percent off at checkout.
Speaker 2: Shout out to King Pom. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm about to smoke up right now after this podcast. All right, let's get back to the interview. You know, uh, I always Ray, do you ever see what the like kind of like the wave of OnlyFans creation? Are you kind of grateful that you didn't? You weren't twenty when this popcast?
Speaker 3: No, I was I'm gonna keep it. I was trying to get ready to do it.
Speaker 4: Let's do some OnlyFans version for on Top, and we were thinking about it. Then he was like, a no, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you were twenty one years old right now while only fans just pop in, yeah, there'd be a chance you'd be on only Fans.
Speaker 4: No, we would have did throw OnlyFans on Top video, but Ray was like, I don't want to do that. At the kids, we need to market it.
Speaker 2: For the kids.
Speaker 1: That's why I like, he's a matured man. You've been through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you know what I'm saying. If you're talking equity and companies, you know what I'm saying. I mean maybe only fans might. Oh, it's a little equity too, you know what I'm saying. From just doors opening up, from crazy wild shit happening, and things like evolving, and sometimes you're not really even direct you I'm not even happy about some of the shit, and and then you just got to look at it and and uh and just recreate the wheel every time and don't look back.
Speaker 1: You know what I always wonder, Rag, I always wonder because you are mister I hit it first. But you know who I think is truly wrote that song mister I hit it first?
Speaker 2: Is Scott Storch.
Speaker 1: Have you and Scott Storch ever hung out behind closed doors and just shot the shit about like you know, your guys' hit list, because that's got to be an epic conversation. Hopefully a podcast happens one day before both of you.
Speaker 2: Demis, Nah, not really, I really never do that, Like I mean, you know, I mean, everything I really done in my careerge like an open book. Everybody know all the bad times, good times. Everybody's seen it, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just like now just just trying to stay humble and with gratitude to everybody for even just you know what I'm saying, sticking with us through all the things that we've been through. We like thirty years in the game and still being here as a blessing. My voice ain't got deep yet, so I'm still in the young crowd a little bit, you know what I'm saying, And it's just like we just got to keep keep having fun, to keep hustling.
Speaker 1: A lot of artists, obviously you've done kind of your version of this, but like a lot of artists these days, there's serious seven figure bags out there to do a podcast. Yeah, I feel like if you did, all.
Speaker 3: The ray J podcast would go crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, millions of dollars are just ready for you for the taking. If I would love that. Like, I got so much shit to get off my chest and so many topics to touch on the go viral on. Like I'm so chill now because I know if I just turn up just a little bit, it's gonna go viral, So I'm trying to calm my viralicity down.
Speaker 4: Let me let me, let me tell you this, let me get let me give him another like Vince Staples moment. I'm a legend, Like bro, He'll just casually tell me like I'm like, I'll talk about Tupac stories, but.
Speaker 3: All death for all this, Like your pa used to swoop me. We used to cruise up and down?
Speaker 1: Like how old were you when Tupac was picking you up?
Speaker 2: Was he babysitting?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Snoop was picking Snoop Poc was always at park, was always at Canon. You say you remember can.
Speaker 1: I was, no, of course not, it was. I grew up in Phoenix.
Speaker 2: I used to pick me up.
Speaker 4: Agend.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Pac for sure, man. I mean ship, that's fucking what's.
Speaker 1: It like riding like getting picked up by Snoop Dogg as a child? I mean we're talking ninetyes Snoop, Yeah, this is this is this is this.
Speaker 2: HiT's different. Well, you know that's my cousin.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But like, what's that like, like peak Snoop Dogg, biggest rapper in the world, scooping you up?
Speaker 2: You're riding around with him. Well, I was. I had to be low key because Brandy was super popping at.
Speaker 1: The moesh Is on TV.
Speaker 2: She's one of the biggest singers in the world. Your little brother and it's clean cut on our side. Then our cousin's super lick, so I had to like hide, you know what I'm saying. But I was having fun. I was bad, but shit, by the grace of God, like we made it through all of that, because you know, LA is a dangerous place and you know it's a lot of people didn't make it through. So I'm blessed and I'm just happy to be here and I love everybody. If I ever said something crazy or we ever had an altercation, I love you. I'm sorry. I like going to the grocery store by myself and you know what I'm saying, having a good time with the family. So if there's anything out there that was irregular in the past, it's my fault. Even if it wasn't, I love you and peace be with you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like the new leaf has been turned for you for a while.
Speaker 2: Though. Yeah yeah, I mean the shows that we do don't reflect it a lot, just just our day to day. But I think I'm gonna just go ahead and just like flip it around and just really focus on like what the real narrative is and just take a back seat to like doing the shows and just start producing the shows. You know what I'm saying? Just not being on camera? Yeah, I mean, yeah, but you're so good on camera.
Speaker 4: Like a yoga wellness like.
Speaker 3: Growth. I'd go to yoga three.
Speaker 4: Days a week.
Speaker 2: What you'll be doing in there?
Speaker 4: How yoga?
Speaker 2: Downward dog hot yoga pause? How yoga?
Speaker 3: That's what I mean, that's what you'd be doing.
Speaker 2: What's a downward dog pause?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what yoga poses.
Speaker 2: The downward dog is way up there. That's part.
Speaker 5: That's a high level pause of a week.
Speaker 4: But it's not because dog is really good for the mind, body and soul.
Speaker 1: Have you than Aawaska?
Speaker 4: I've never done it. I'm not a real drugg he kind of guy.
Speaker 2: First of all, Yeah, it's not drugs.
Speaker 1: You did it. I've only done lots of mushrooms.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to do the toad venom. And then you got to put your whole self back together.
Speaker 1: Have you smoked the toad venom.
Speaker 3: I had a shroom summer where I was loving.
Speaker 4: And chocolate shrums.
Speaker 2: No DMT though, No, m I don't do drugs. My boy Alki David always tried to get me to come to Malibu and d m T with them, but you should have did it. No, I can't. Mike Tyson does it all the time, like I don't want to do d MT, and then when I come and when I when I'm reborn, I'm like a Buddhist and I don't want to do the music and tech no more.
Speaker 4: Everybody I've had friends in oak just tried the wrong drug and their brains get rewired before feding off. Like the brains just get rewired and they never the same, So you gotta be careful with stuff.
Speaker 1: I was just in Portland this past weekend. Everyone's just doing drugs on.
Speaker 4: The street, no what else.
Speaker 1: It's legal though. In Portland all the drugs are legal, so you can Vancouver, you can shoot up heroin in front of the cops and they're just like you, all right, you need anything.
Speaker 4: San Francisco is pretty bad.
Speaker 1: San Francisco's fucked up.
Speaker 4: You know, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: But it just went to San Francisco and we were trying to find the Golden gate Bridge. We like, I think it's way on the other side. I think we was adjacent to it here. I know. You see these words I'm using another.
Speaker 4: Like some of the most billionaires, some of the like highest rint and then.
Speaker 1: Some of them most extreme wealth is extreme poverty.
Speaker 4: Of course, crazy man, it's got them city, you feel me, But.
Speaker 2: It's definitely got them city.
Speaker 1: I love the bay.
Speaker 2: Hey, what a bay? The princess from the bay.
Speaker 4: They love raying the bay too.
Speaker 2: You feel I'm Filipino now because Princess Filipino, my kids Filipino, ray j Philippine.
Speaker 1: Have you ever ate Have you ever ate the ballute, the bullet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Filipino like half eat half, I eat bird.
Speaker 2: I eat chicken a double all the time. I don't do the blot.
Speaker 4: I like Columpia.
Speaker 1: Has your lady ever done it?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Has she done it in front of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Would?
Speaker 3: My brother forty he does open he's opening up Olympia.
Speaker 1: He's got a Lumpia company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's opened up in a Loompia restaurant.
Speaker 1: And Lumpia is like the Filipino kind of like egg roll, kind of the.
Speaker 4: Small house Olympias five.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, Like we're talking about blood and all this stuff. Blood shit is crazy for he's just opening up a resid don't like it.
Speaker 1: Threw me off.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Ye she eating.
Speaker 2: You can hear that. You can hear the little bones crack.
Speaker 4: I could say it's entrepreneurial wise, Forty and Ray got a lot of parallels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, really, Don's.
Speaker 3: Doing different Like forty.
Speaker 5: He's got like thirty eight businesseshol company with something.
Speaker 2: Forty is a great guy, man, I love him. That's a great guy.
Speaker 3: It's California West Coast.
Speaker 1: You gotta launch a podcast and your first episode should be the Scott Stort you forty for different reas.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: The thing about it is like I want to launch a podcast, like I don't know. I do like my own podcasts at home for fun and look at it and laugh with guests.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's a million dollars easy.
Speaker 2: To all my podcasts I did at home just for fun.
Speaker 1: You gotta really like take it serious.
Speaker 2: So I've been taking it seriously. I got it. I got like fifty episodes that it's just throwaways. I'm never gonna use them. But that's how much I'll be having fun.
Speaker 3: Crib set up a podcast?
Speaker 2: Wrong, and but you gotta do one like drop once a week week?
Speaker 1: No, no, you gotta drop once a week.
Speaker 2: If they if I listen, if I get the proper bag, me and my team will produce twenty five shows a week.
Speaker 1: That's too much.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, no right, let me tell you what it is store. This is what you do.
Speaker 1: How many you already got a YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: No? I got, I never promoted it. Now it's ray j TV. I got like eight thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: But where the fuck are your songs at?
Speaker 2: Channel? Which ones? Where they got?
Speaker 1: Okay vivo? Okay, well listen ray.
Speaker 2: Ray j vivo. I thought that was on Spotify.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if you just launch first of all, you don't need the upfront bag.
Speaker 2: Do it for six.
Speaker 1: Months on your own, and.
Speaker 2: Then you'll be able to get a stupid You just got to tell me the number so we'll know how to scale it on our own and then build it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You have the YouTube revenue, be able to get your own sponsorship money, but all that once Oh fuck, why is he here?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jesus fucking okay, for on Top, you like.
Speaker 3: The song, what's our next move? What's our next play? For?
Speaker 2: What? For your guys' music? I want.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are already doing the right ship to drum up buzz. I think like I saw that you guys are on TMZ. I think you know the TikTok ship is always important.
Speaker 2: Shout out to TMZ.
Speaker 1: I would say, whatever you guys do, don't spend money in the wrong places, because I see artists nowadays, what.
Speaker 2: Are the wrong places?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I see fucking rappers these days.
Speaker 5: They'll be like, yo, I hired this person and they got me on Complex.
Speaker 1: And you'll be like, Arizona, we'll work on that. But I'm saying, like, for any up andcoming artists, if someone fucking tries to sell you on getting you on like Lyrical, Lemonade dot com or Complex dot com, keep your fucking money because you might as well just set it on fire in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of what about what about? What about? What about? What about? What about? What about Walmart? Walmart dot com?
Speaker 1: I didn't ask anybody can get on Walmart.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying I just want you, I just want you to teach them because if they say, well forget this time Walmart's faces.
Speaker 1: That should be I mean, listen, I mean I want to know. Do you think you're gonna get the r O I on the on the on the water, on the balloon and it's not It could be organically it'll go viral for a day, but will that translates to streams?
Speaker 2: Let's talk Let's talk about conversion marketing after this and talk about what we got at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Anything you guys do should try to be how do we convert that in to listenership?
Speaker 2: On the pair of bag for keV before we leave, I don't need a bag, but I want you to have one. Shut the fuck up, I want you to have one. Fat fuck who got this guy's got fucking super Trooper shades on? Haha?
Speaker 5: Anyway, big b so so look he's my best friend of my manager in it.
Speaker 4: You didn't really give me. You told me to do not you.
Speaker 2: Didn't fifty eight years old about so Bobby Bobby brackens Is really wants the good advice from you on what to do.
Speaker 1: I think I think number one is consistency, especially for you. Let's say take Ragie out of the picture. You're very inconsistent with your music. You're super inconsistent because I feel like maybe twenty seventeen, I remember you had the single with g or was that twenty eighteen?
Speaker 3: They went crazy.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is like you'll put some shit out and then you go away.
Speaker 5: So it's like, bro, you can't expect you can't expect to the people to.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and get give it to him.
Speaker 1: Like stay with you, because the attention span of all these fans is this big, so they're going to forget it about you.
Speaker 4: There you go. So if what the good advice I don't want.
Speaker 2: To do, not No, I'm giving you.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you a good advice consistency Because you can look at some of your your peers just from your area, right, who's been super consistent Larry June Burner, Mazzi from Sacramento, like Mozzi just NonStop.
Speaker 2: It's like he's just feeding this fan.
Speaker 1: So my thing with you is, like, Bobby, you are a talented artist, you do have a fan base, you have listenership on Spotify. Feed them consistently and don't and if something doesn't work one. Not every song needs a budget, not every song needs a radio campaign. There are context records that you could drop just to feed your fan base. And guess what if you drop and you're like, oh shit, this ship organically is doing its own thing, the fans will tell you we need to put a little bit of gasoline on this, and.
Speaker 2: That's what the body of work. So they'll be like, yo, we love this on top is big, but this ship we're going crazy over. We scale this one on top. Yeah. And then the other thing is is like, can I tell you.
Speaker 1: Something real quick?
Speaker 4: Like my thing right? Noos to like just being around me. I never I never cared about being the most famous person. I just love making music. If I gotta, if I.
Speaker 2: Got to put it in, you're obviously successful artist. But you can't love it and keep it to yourself experience exactly.
Speaker 4: If I gotta, if I'm giving it to other people, I'm fine with that. But it's like if I'm sitting on a million records on my email that I know somebody needs to cut.
Speaker 2: This is what I would say, a lot of artists, a lot of artists.
Speaker 1: Will outthink themselves. We getting naked boys, boss well he's getting naked anymore? Of course, do you still get a bag off of that, like any sort of residual check?
Speaker 2: Man, I've really just been focused on, you know, the tech and you know.
Speaker 1: But does a check come in? Still?
Speaker 2: Well? What happened was, you know, after I start going to the gym, I just started to lose focus, like everything on that kind of side of things in life. So I've been just kind of forgetting.
Speaker 1: About my my son's best friend's cousin's mom is married to the guy who owns Vivid. So yeah, yeah, so and like he's like best friends with Chris Paul's son and shit, so my son, my son was just over at his house for a birthday party and he was like I was at the house the porn built.
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, you were. Yes, Steve's a good guy. So you have you still have you have a relationship with Steve? Steve not really? I mean I love Steve.
Speaker 1: I just did some good business.
Speaker 2: And we know when you become a dad and just they just changed it around and grow you really reach out to anybody. You just so like locked down a lot. I have two kids. Is that a sublime tattoo?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: That's like my second favorite band ever. I didn't know you was tatted up like that. Yo, what age were you when you got these tattoos?
Speaker 1: Some of these look like they are jail house.
Speaker 4: Oh you know of different ages, eighteen nineteen twenty one.
Speaker 3: Some are jail house, some are very professional. This is like hipster.
Speaker 1: No, there's something that look really good. And then like the Sublime tattoo. I'm a Sublime fan. I know what it is like.
Speaker 3: I got that a minute ago.
Speaker 2: Do I got another T shirt? Do you want a shirt? I mean, I'm we.
Speaker 4: Pause got the center of these lights, but it's all, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're sitting right under the light. The problem is that that's the only thing that need to take away from their drink is that it creates sweat, and they if they can take the sweat, the sweat ingredient out where you can drink and don't sweat, then will be popping. But I swear I don't sweat until I drink.
Speaker 3: You make that liquor with where you don't perspire.
Speaker 1: It is also kind of hot in here, just liquor. We just moved into the space and we're still trying to get the A C together no doubt it.
Speaker 4: I'm happy brower at forty bro.
Speaker 3: I even know some vendors up in Napple Valley.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't want to get in the liquor business question, right you.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, you're a great example of somebody who has made a relationship work through the public eye, in the in the highest like I mean, like literally, like I can only imagine like the peaks and Valley, some of them we know about when it comes to your relationship. But like, what would be your advice to just like making marriage work even through the tough the tough shit, Because I just got married like four years ago.
Speaker 2: So well, I mean, you know, you got kids and you love your wife, and you go through the ups and downs, and a lot of people say, you know, you got to be happy first, right, you protect your happiness, and that's that's fine. But I just look at it differently. It's like, if my kids are super happy and my wife is super happy, that makes me happy, because if I'm not with them, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sad, happy wife, happy life.
Speaker 2: But even just when I wasn't with them, and you know, you're starting to go through these different things about the time you're gonna spend with the kids and days you get them and all of these things start to make you feel like depressed and sad. And it's like to try to be happy when you know your happiness lies within your family. And then it's like if you a man of your word, Like if you really a man of your word, and you made this vow right like you like you ran it, you said like I got you like till it's over, and then you go back on it. How you gonna say that, like you you really your word is all that matters, you know what I'm saying. So I just started looking at it from a different way, and all the bad and the good it always into the love and the family. So I'm like, I'm riding to the wheels fall off.
Speaker 4: Our kids are adorable, tool like both of them are adorable. And melody like I don't know if you've seen one wish melody being a name.
Speaker 1: Ray sweating like a horn Church, I'm sweating.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating like a prostitute in the front row at her got it.
Speaker 3: Ray got a song called Melody that tied out loves.
Speaker 4: But if you watch the one Witch video, the girly texting is melody that's his daughter's name.
Speaker 3: He got a real connection with the with melody.
Speaker 2: Extra shirt, game.
Speaker 3: Face.
Speaker 1: I'm over prepared guy, perspirating and then no, no, no, it's because you're standing underneath that light.
Speaker 3: Can things come back into fruition?
Speaker 4: The one wish just keeps going ReViral like every five years and just keep going viral.
Speaker 2: You feel ReViral, ReViral, you.
Speaker 4: Feel that's when you over viral.
Speaker 3: It's like things will go viral for.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Feel.
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Guys, We got to stop the interview to tell you about our good folks. At my bookie. NFL season is upon us, and let me tell you something, my bookie. This new season is going to be crazy because right now, at my bookie, you could do the early cash out. That's right. If you're betting, maybe you've got a parlay going the first two legs your parlay hit, you want to cash out early? Guess what you can now do that at my bookie, all right, or you can let it ride, you know, maybe flipping into a bigger parlay. It's up to you. NFL season is finally here though, all right, So look what I need you all to do is go to my bookie dot ag right now sign up all right with that promo code Bootleg, and this season we are not playing.
Speaker 2: There is a no.
Speaker 1: Strings attached cash bonus, that's right. It lets you deposit and withdraw quick all right. On a deposit of fifty dollars or more, you can receive up to two hundred dollars in cash instantly to your my Bookie account, no strings attached. This is crazy, by the way, this is like revolutionary. If we will, I mean, come on, what are we doing? Go to my booky dot ag. Sign up with that promo code Bootleg right now, and on a posit of fifty dollars or more, you can receive up to two hundred dollars in cash instantly in your my Bookie account, no strings attached. Let's get some futures going. Who you think is gonna win the Super Bowl? Who do you think is gonna win Week one? Let's get that Week one action already rolling in? All right, I cannot wait. My favorite part of the year to gamble is NFL season, and now is the time. And if you're not into football, they also got the full service casino slots, all the table games, card games, whatever you're into. My bookie dot Ag go make your first deposit with that promo code bootleg when you sign up for a new account and get free cash.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to give a shout out to our family and my bookie. Wait, already, shout it out my bookie. I want to shout out to blue Choo. Man shouts to blue Choo. Look blue Choo. If you did not know, fellas, if you're out there dealing with some sort of a rectile dysfunction, your dick game could be a little bit more raw. You know what I'm saying. It sound like a goddamn what was a guy his name who did Panda Panda Panda?
Speaker 2: That was a designer ad lib.
Speaker 1: Anyway, listen, if you are dealing with stress at work, maybe your dick is not working the way you'd like it to. Or you can just a little little more of us pep in your step. Go to blue choo dot com right now. Use the promo code bootleg when you go there, and they're gonna give you your first month four bluehoo dot com promo code Bootleg. Now, what is bluetoo doesn't work? Of course it works, all right? What is it? It's the same active ingredient as viagra and cialis, but it's in a chewable form and you don't have to go to the doctors for it. That's the best part. You just go online, you handle your business. You get the first month for free when you sign up with that promo code bootleg. All right and listen, it goes straight to your door. It's in a chewable form, very discreet. No awkward conversations about your dick with strangers. No, you just go on the website handle your business there, all right, Blue chew dot com promo code Bootleg. Trust me, it's summer, well end the summer, to be honest, summer's about to be fucking over with. All right, so you know you go listen cuffing seasons on the way. Before you know it, you can close your eyes boom cuffing season, and you're gonna want to make sure your dick is in the you know, best possible position to impress. So go to blue shooe dot com, use that promo code bootleg and get your first month for free. Let's get back to the interviews outside of you and racial.
Speaker 4: Ask you a question real quick. You keep that on your mind. How awkward was it when hemmy walked.
Speaker 1: Out on it was actually funny.
Speaker 3: So did you feel super uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: I mean he was like an hour and a half late. He may or made I'm not even gonna get in this, Yes she wasn't. Hey, Ray was early for four minutes, soss. So when he when he got here, he was he didn't want to be.
Speaker 4: Here, Like what I don't What what I don't get is if you're an artist and you want to share your music and you want more eyes and ears on it, why go do an interview with attitude exactly?
Speaker 2: Like why even come? And that? And the thing is is like.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't get that as an artist, just like if you don't want to be here, then canceled and that.
Speaker 1: Was kind of where and that The thing is is his team had kind of.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna be real with you, no disrespect to him.
Speaker 3: I like his music camp. I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 2: We got a horse bath thrown on over here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bob, you ever watched your dick in the sink after a long night, little sink dick wash before you go home.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be real with you. Can I be real with you? You weren't being rude to him, no, like something like when we were in Vegas for fun, you were making fun of my pants like.
Speaker 1: I was also, you know what, that was a different me. I was very like, you're making fun of him? But no, no, no, So let me say this. So that the es TG thing one his team had kind of prepared me for, like that he wanted to talk about different ship. They said he's a joke Rogan fan, and.
Speaker 4: He liked well they they just told you, didn't he want to talk about football.
Speaker 1: So they didn't say that, so it wasn't even football. I found out later he has beef with some rapper from Louisville and in the so, I guess there's a dis I.
Speaker 3: Love his music. I like saying that that that whole.
Speaker 2: I already know what happened.
Speaker 4: The whole moment. Did you see his viral moment.
Speaker 1: Happening is tges TG just walked out. He just stood because.
Speaker 2: He's I don't know, dude, walked out yes TG.
Speaker 1: Yes TG for he signed yo GUTTI okay, dope are okay? But yeah, he just stood up and walked out.
Speaker 2: Damn, man, did you make a mad? You made a mad?
Speaker 1: I didn't know what bro he was mad already.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: I didn't say nothing crazy.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like you were like prying at him.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why he he was mad.
Speaker 1: He asked me what YouTube video I saw that picture on, because I was informed by his team later on that there was a there's a disc record where the artist who was disson him uses the picture of him at the NFL Combine in the video, which I didn't know. But he thought I was asking him about that picture because I had watched that this video it was.
Speaker 2: It was some weird love. But look, I got twenty five thousand for the best mechanical bull rider in the Bay. And then we're gonna follow up in Los Angeles, calimach City. I might. It just depends on how to turnout. Is like, if the turnout is turned out, record you're starting to turn.
Speaker 1: Up, can participate or no?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: You know, well, because here's the thing in San Francisco. I said no because you know our girl who you know?
Speaker 2: Men want money too, men with money.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying I wouldn't be able to judge the most sexy man.
Speaker 2: I thought, that's whoever is it? Whoever judged the most sexiest man for show? Pauls.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's super pause, yes, super.
Speaker 2: But you got to understand for me, you know, an ugly man, good looking man, so at the new Tronics like Brian Simpson, like ugly So I got the Tronics network, right, the Tronics network. We have a whole full facility upstairs is the Gagency. Oh right, and so the Gagency really focuses on the highest quality of talent for the lgbt Q plus, right, so they love.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know what goes viral every every week, you know every every what's what we.
Speaker 4: Call Pride week, every Pride week, what goes viralist shout out to all my gay niggas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. That's when I said, well, well here's why, because I have another I have another you know, C three foundation. It's called Ray Pride. And so you know, instead of it being gay Pride, is Ray Pride because we're supporting I got so many friends, support everybody. So I got tried, you got r A and then you got me like this, why and then you got Pride.
Speaker 5: I got friends, trans friends, I got solved the friends, we support everybody.
Speaker 2: Have you ever performed at a Pride event that heard the absolute? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: What the well? The one that I performed at the big one where it was like a thousand people, they really was like loving Princess. So when I came out, I was like, I don't know. They were they They wasn't going crazy, but when Princess walked out, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: And then what was she known to be?
Speaker 2: Not? No, they just love Princess. They was cool with me. They was like, what's up. J I was like, yeah, I thought it was when I walked out, it was gonna be pandemonic, And when I walked out, it was cool. And then they like what they went And then like fifteen dudes came out with socks on, they dick and they just started to go crazy. And then it was like it happened. Did you have a sock?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't have a sock on mine. Yeah yeah, no, I have mine.
Speaker 4: Just no. But anyways, if Ray wants men to be able to and my underwear, if Ray wants men to be able to be a part of the challenge, I'm fine with that. I'm just saying, I personally wouldn't be able to know what is sexy.
Speaker 2: While we bring the agency in. You got to bring the gate gency into the gagency so I would be able to.
Speaker 1: Award would It's not the contest isn't who could stay on the bull the longest?
Speaker 4: No, it's just who got the most dripped.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Dump and D.
Speaker 1: I thought it was who could stay on the bulltholong?
Speaker 4: No, Hell, all you got do you got? You got good you got good drip?
Speaker 3: Can you can you do a trick?
Speaker 2: Can can you do a trick? You got?
Speaker 4: You got stage performance, you got personality, you got chrism.
Speaker 2: Well, we just given twenty five k to the best rider, right, and then you got the rider that writer stays on the the layers and shipped to it too. So we're giving other money out to like best dress, best attitude. What but the best bull riding performance gets to twenty five Are you gonna write that? Well? Pause, but probably not that one because my back and my leg hurt that I did that in Austin and I got Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm having a little bit of a top t or crop tie who's the young lady on the cover? On the cover, what is her name? Is asking me Kira, is that she have a last name or just Kira? Does she haven't?
Speaker 1: Only just make sure we can support hustle.
Speaker 2: And so when they say who's that girl, I just say Kira. Yeah, let's figure out. We'll figure out later. Yeah, but I just I didn't have the right proper name for it.
Speaker 3: I can't figure out. I'm kind of a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, don't worry about it. I got Bobby Brackens from here. So yeah, so we got the new on top record. We're super liting here, y'all. With our plan was not to go viral today.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was to come in here and promote with like, there's some kind of viral moments that I smelled in this thing that happened. I definitely feel it, but that wasn't our goal. If it does, yes, Bobby is creating viral energy. I would like to point out right, Bobby has viral energy going on.
Speaker 1: And I respect you turning the leaf on your life and I don't want to add to any of your man thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, Well, you know here, here's the thing. You know, whatever is in front of me, whether it's a question or a theme or topic. You know, for me to respond, the way I respond is what matters. Yes, you know, that's what matters. I don't think it's the questions or the topics. I think it's just how I respond is really what what people are paying. This is the main things.
Speaker 3: Let's just talk about the bullet points on Top is out right now.
Speaker 2: It is Spotify, Apple mus the videos out Vivo. We gotta get you a video, got a positive video. So we got a dirty video, yo, we gotta, we gotta, we gotta. We got a more dirty video.
Speaker 3: It's more provocative, more a little more booty.
Speaker 2: But we're about to do no, no, no, We're about to do one like that though I'm directing it. But Bobby Bracken is gonna be the start.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be sucking it?
Speaker 4: Our told Ray wants to do that from the get go. But anyways, let me talk about the bullet points. All Top video is out right now. Song video.
Speaker 3: And then also we got a San Jose myth.
Speaker 1: We got a.
Speaker 4: Mechanical bull competition this week twenty five bance to the most dripped up swagged out rider who goes on there and.
Speaker 2: Goes the dummies male or female, well, yeah, trans or pans or section and then the other thing is et cetera or intersection, other thing. The other thing is a LGBT right plus or lesbian? Yeah, or my club? About the nine fifteen Club, nine fifteen Nigga shout out to.
Speaker 4: Central C for his line for whatever, But I don't even care if you're a lesbian was the first.
Speaker 2: I don't even care if you're lesbian. Nine to fifteen Club, nine to fifteen?
Speaker 1: Uh, adja, how can I be home?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: But but I don't even care if she's a lesbian? Was the first line like that?
Speaker 2: You didn't have that line.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not mob. But anyway, nine.
Speaker 2: To fifteen club, what's that?
Speaker 4: Can I talk about? Can I talk about the one more bullet point?
Speaker 2: Quick? One more bullet point?
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody gay straight?
Speaker 2: Nine to fifteen? Was that on the bullet points when he came in, you know.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody? Because I I said only women for the writers.
Speaker 2: Shut out to pans, shout out to the cagency. Nine to fifteen Club on mine, I.
Speaker 4: Said only women for the writers.
Speaker 2: But Ray Ray, Ray, Ray wants everyone, So everyone, I want everybody because I love everybody. I got a lot of friends in every every category, every category, every shape and size. I got a friend, whether it's in the big category, in a little category, whether it's big people and little people.
Speaker 4: Every people. Are I messed with?
Speaker 1: Big girls?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: All I used to do was mess with.
Speaker 4: She was probably like two two fifteen.
Speaker 2: Man, when I was fourteen. See now I'm about to go viral. I'm not gonna do it now.
Speaker 1: Come on, what happened when you're a fourteen?
Speaker 4: Do it? Yo? I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say something out of pocket, but I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: It's not your Your texts are so zoomed in?
Speaker 1: Do you have bad do you have bad eyes?
Speaker 3: Sight? That horrible prescription?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 4: keV?
Speaker 3: You know listening to me? keV?
Speaker 4: Can I to speak with you?
Speaker 3: Can I speak with you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're blind?
Speaker 4: keV? Man, I speak with you? Or not?
Speaker 2: Can we can we show people how zoomed in?
Speaker 4: This is crazy question, bro, He's not gonna answer it. But Ray's been popping a long time. I'm sure when he was fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, A lot of older women took an advantage of him.
Speaker 1: You poached what's the heaviest queen you've proached?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Where you getting taken advantage of as a teenager by older women?
Speaker 2: Well well well baby, if you listen, and this is when I was younger, So you can't you know what I'm saying. You can't count this. But nah, I used to get bathed because I was a dirty kid.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So my older my older homegirls used to put me in the tub and bathe me because every time I took a shower long long, long time ago, I used to dry off and the towel I'll still be dirty. Wow. So so they said get back in the tub and they gonna wash me down because ain't no way that towel still that that that that that dirty.
Speaker 3: And that's the life of when you popping when you're fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you were getting bathed, did they give you a little handy?
Speaker 2: Well it was a it was a what she they was you know what I'm saying. They was with me anyway, that was my older thing. But they scrubbed me like I was like like Josh Joffy Joe for so would you like get scrubbed and jerked in the in the tub. What was a long time ago? So I wasn't ready, I was.
Speaker 4: You get into details, bro, I'm saying I'm sure he was getting taken advantage of as other other youth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well my babysitter took advantage of me when I was young. How old was she? M hm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's hard to think about it.
Speaker 1: I get I get hard thinking you get hard thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It's hard to think about.
Speaker 1: No, but anyway, no details, Okay, Look, the new song on Top is out featuring Plo by Nickknack for those.
Speaker 4: By Nick Knacks featuring Plow every city the Bay Area while ninety four nine came here, we need.
Speaker 5: Y'all love, Hey cop V, don't tell him him like box ca, whoa my box, Cave.
Speaker 3: My bad boutlet, cave my bad.
Speaker 4: You got going on here?
Speaker 3: No more get great, cave my bad bro back keV.
Speaker 2: Here's what happened, Here's what happens, this is what happened, and.
Speaker 4: Yo yo time out talking about talking about bullet cap. Do you kind of like the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good record.
Speaker 4: Record radio station. Yes, because we made another hit for the radio station.
Speaker 1: Don't don't.
Speaker 4: We want heavy rotations. Whatever we want, we want to We want ninety spans a week. Yo yo yo yo, right right, you back me up on this yo. Radio stations give us ninety spans a week. TikTok do the best TikTok content.
Speaker 2: This guy's just not stopping, is he?
Speaker 4: No? Right? Listen, backing up?
Speaker 3: Backing up?
Speaker 2: You're not?
Speaker 4: Are you backing me up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I am TikTok content. We want the best TikTok content.
Speaker 2: TikTok content out there. We want the best bull riders. We want you to get on your whatever you got, your bench or your floor. Want you to play the song on top, downloaded, and get to it. If you get to it by October first, I'm giving one hundred to two hundred dollars a day to the best most creative performer every day, just get it.
Speaker 4: Could be funny, a good dancing, good dancing. It could be funny.
Speaker 2: Not to go viral today.
Speaker 4: It could be funny.
Speaker 2: It could be I didn't want to go viral today. Did something was viral about this ship? We'll see.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 1: Bobby Brackens, new songs, new song.
Speaker 2: Everyone goes on the record streams and shut out my brother blue Leg heav Listen. You know we're gonna have some conversations. No, no, I'm about technology and other opportunities. This ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 3: With today, you know, I hating my pants.
Speaker 1: Got you looks like you're about to fucking plow a goddamn field, and those like goddamned John Deeer driver, Bro, those look like Nashville country bar pants.
Speaker 2: All right. So yeah, so thank you guys for for having us, and you know, I want to thank everybody out there for supporting Uskev. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Got to leave already already left, Bobby, we already left.
Speaker 2: Left.
Speaker 4: Yo. Thank you for supporting my mom.
Speaker 2: Who's to keep talking to?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: I hope I made you proud?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You just watched another episode of the Blueleg Cap Podcast, brought to you by Hardan Baby shout out to the family at Hard Dean. Don't forget. Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi. As soon as you land to get into that uber, say take me to Hard Dean. All right, they gonna take get you. Taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders they gonna take.
Speaker 2: Care of you, man. Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you right.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the family at Harden in Las Vegas, the number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them, So shout out to Hardan. Go follow them online, Harding Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlas Vegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know it, shouts a hard Dean.