Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hello, twenty twenty one, you raggedy Beach.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe we're starting with the bullshit up top. You know, it's great to be here, you know, but I kind of feel like we're still in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I don't know why people thought when the clock struck twelve, everything was gonna change. It's still very much like it's the same people.
Speaker 2: Nobody should like. Resolutions don't matter. Everything is the same.
Speaker 3: The only thing that's different is now you don't really know the date the same. And you know, people are like, oh, when the New Year, they weren't saying this is my year this year, but they were like, oh, I can't wait to get out of twenty twenty. And it's like, girl, you still gon't be on unemployment tomorrow, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no if anything. Now that we been in it so long, you would think it would be like normalize the pandemic, but it's not. It's kind of like, oh my god, well, we're gonna get out of this soon. And I will say, when January the second hit, I was like, damn, we're gonna be.
Speaker 4: In here for a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think the only difference between this year and last year is there's a vaccine that I'm still scared to take. But people that I've been talking to are like, oh, yeah, you know, summertime, we're gonna be back out. You know, I'm buying, I'm getting a house on Fire Island. I mean, you know, the gays is ready to go out.
Speaker 1: The whole conversation, yeah, oh yeah, Andrew, do you wanna do you want to speak on the capitualized party party boat that happened in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: The one I was captaining? Of course, yeah, yes, they they did. They sunk. I mean, what else youal me to say? They did a bad thing and they suffered the consequences.
Speaker 3: They hit like a warm ass Iceberg. What how did the boat sink?
Speaker 5: I don't actually know. I'd never actually even paid that much thought. I was just very happy to see that I was sinking. That was my only reaction.
Speaker 3: So I have never been on a yacht. We're changing out this year. I've never been on a cruise ship. Don't care to ever change that. But I feel like something like that would make me like I want to have my life jacket on, my life jacket, my life vest my life pants on the entire time I was on the boat, like I would sleep in the vest.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately those people were doing G and K before they got on the boat, so they thought they were invincible.
Speaker 5: So what happened. What happens to a person when they're on those drugs, when they're going into water, their boat is sinking.
Speaker 3: They become more buoyant. Ketamine makes you float.
Speaker 1: For someone who's been on ketamine months multiple times, I'm gonna say, yeah, there's this.
Speaker 4: You have your own life vests and it's in your head. It's in your head. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think there probably was a point where people kind of woke up from their high and they were like.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, we're drowning.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, you're not thinking about a damn thing. You're just You're like, you're gat up, You're kate up, You're living your best life. You don't even know there's a pandemic happening. You're in another world.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So side effects of ketamines feeling happy and relaxed, and I feel like what it relaxed? You float, feeling detached from your body. That means falling into a khole. Hallucinations, confusion, clumsiness, anxiety, panic, violence, vomiting. Okay, ketamy sounds cute, it doesn't. But uh, nobody died, right or did people?
Speaker 1: No one died, No, So it's not really a tragedy. It's it's more of a cautionary tale.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure people lost their iPhone twelves.
Speaker 5: That sounds that's right. That's what my thought was as well. Like my phone, yeah right, I would just be like out of the water trying to like, yeah, put my hand out protecting my phone.
Speaker 3: It would fully be me and my phone trying to find a door to lay on top of, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, or maybe when you go on a.
Speaker 3: Cruise or a yacht during a pandem or outside of a pandem, you should carry a little ziploc bag, would you, you know, so that you can put your phone in it?
Speaker 1: Or how about this? How about this, if you're in a panini and you're at a nini, Yes, that's what we're also calling a pandemic. We're at a panini. How about you not close that you're at a party with no mask on?
Speaker 5: How about you just don't go in the first place.
Speaker 4: Well, you we can't stop people from doing that. Because obviously they're doing it. But if you're if you're going to do it, let's be tasteful about it.
Speaker 5: I think I think it is funny when those videos at those parties. In the videos themselves, you can hear some of the background like, hey, don't record. Yes, yes, they're very aware of the fact that they're doing a very bad thing and it shouldn't be recorded.
Speaker 4: It's no bueno.
Speaker 1: It's it's just like it's not necessary. I think everybody should. You know, everybody's going to do what they want to do, have fun, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: But remember when we were in two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and seven and we were at the club or doing whatever we're doing.
Speaker 4: Nobody was taking video of it. It was just happening.
Speaker 5: I don't think of that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I had data on my phone in two thousands, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to that.
Speaker 2: I think I had an LG flip flip, go back.
Speaker 4: To flip flown lip status.
Speaker 2: Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Remember when we had the BlackBerry and everything was pixelated.
Speaker 2: I never had a BlackBerry because a BlackBerry I didn't have that.
Speaker 4: I had two versions of the BlackBerry.
Speaker 2: You had the touch screen, or you had the roll ball.
Speaker 1: I had the roll ball and I had the touch screen, or I was really I was really doing it.
Speaker 4: I had those.
Speaker 1: That's when, no, that's when upgrades matter, you know, that's when they were really just handing out phones.
Speaker 3: Well that's when when in two thousand and seven, an upgrade meant you, like after two years of having your phone you can get like a free phone, or like a phone for like fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: That's not known.
Speaker 6: People pay one thousand dollars for ooh beach, ooh beach.
Speaker 3: So I discovered that Instagram page this week, gaze over covid, and.
Speaker 2: I whoa, yeah, oh my god, the way I was rolling my eyes.
Speaker 3: But also like, it's fascinating how many shirtless gay guys can fit in the club in Brazil and not a single mask, not a single mask, not a mask.
Speaker 4: While we're dragging the gays.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the thing about what's going on, is it hits everybody.
Speaker 4: We've seen everyone.
Speaker 1: I saw everybody in Atlanta, people were in Miami, people were in Mexico.
Speaker 4: Everybody is doing what they wanted.
Speaker 3: Well that the gaze over covid page just looks like what Atlanta looks like, except everybody has like a better body, you know, everybody has everybody.
Speaker 2: Has like a D'Angelo dick V. That's that's the only difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, But I mean the fact that I'm seeing a hookah in an enclosed.
Speaker 4: Space, my friend.
Speaker 1: But here I am sitting on my judge Judy pedestal, and it's like I've done some I've done some silly things, and I'm like, now, looking back at it, I'm like, who am I? Who am I to say these people are wrong? But you know, Scutney, I.
Speaker 2: Was just thinking about scute me.
Speaker 4: Scutney.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to I want to retrack what I said before, and I would say, you know, maybe you had somewhat of a point, somewhat of it and I and I and I heard you and it's received, and.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, I don't know. If I'm not going to go on a trip this year, I'm not gonna say that, but I could.
Speaker 1: See how when you see it a couple of people going on trips, You're like, I'm gonna go on a trip too.
Speaker 3: And I hear what you're saying, and I guess I appreciate what you're doing. But Scootney, I'm taking nothing back. I'm taking absolutely nothing back everything that I said after I got back in September. I stand by that because, yes, we are in a global pandem.
Speaker 2: Yes there are people who are going to go out.
Speaker 3: But but and the biggest thing that people say about people going out is oh, you're putting other people at risk when you go out. But like, I live alone, I'm here by myself. I come back from a trip, I'm staying in my house. I'm quarantining for more than fourteen days alone anyway, So I don't take anything back from to Loom in September that.
Speaker 4: Being oh no, no, no, yeah no.
Speaker 1: I think, well, how we did to Loom was was good and good and fine or whatever. But you know, over the case of a couple of weeks, a couple of days, I'm like, maybe we can sit down, we can we can sit down for a little bit. It's it's okay, it's okay to we all want to we all want to travel and live it up and escape. But I did watch a girl who's from Barbados say she wrote on an influencer's page and was saying, like, you know, this is this is insane and she got dragged.
Speaker 4: She got dragged.
Speaker 1: They were like, you need to lighten up. People need to escape. This is a hard time. And she said, yeah, everybody needs to escape, but where do those people in Barbados? Where can they go to escape? After you come through with all of your you know, I might, I might or could not have COVID energy. And then she showed the numbers about like tourism, how there wasn't any COVID and then there was a spike of two hundred and ninety five people who hadn't. So points are being made on all ends, and you know, let's just go into the new year and.
Speaker 4: Try to be better, do better.
Speaker 3: I feel like ultimately there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. If you have been quarantining with your family, or your man, or your six cats, whoever you've been quarantining with. If everybody's going on a trip, if you the people in your group are going on a trip, everybody has to get tested before you go.
Speaker 2: Then you go.
Speaker 3: If you have If you're taking a trip, you stay in that airbnb or the house that you guys got, and you stay away from other groups of people. I'm seeing people are on like it's resorts. People are going to phone party. They doing backflips into a pool with people that they met from Portland.
Speaker 2: It's like you don't know.
Speaker 1: Them and they're in the jacuzzie, sitting on people's laps.
Speaker 3: They just met at the bar doing body shots. It's like, Babe, you doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: Do you stay with your group?
Speaker 3: You get a house with a pool, You got a house with a jacuzzie, You and your six friends or two friends, or you and your man, the person, the people that you got tested with, you stay together, and then when you come back you get tested again.
Speaker 4: I do want to end on this.
Speaker 1: I want to say that you know, we come from a privileged place, you, me Andrew.
Speaker 4: Nobody close to me.
Speaker 1: Has died of COVID, so I can make the choices I've made knowing that, Okay, my best friend is still alive, and you know, my mother, homophobic in all is still alive.
Speaker 4: But if somebody really close to me.
Speaker 1: Was affected and passed away, I don't know if I would be so lightly about this.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would be obviously, So we're very privileged to be like this is how you do it and this is how it should be done. Like I know this other comedian who lost her dad on New Year's Day because he went to a small party with some coworkers and somebody had COVID and then he was in the hospital and then he died.
Speaker 4: So that's that's not our story.
Speaker 3: Well, the lesson here is don't go to no small parties with work friends.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm here. I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: Honestly, quit your job is what I'm hearing as well. I'm hearing don't go to work and don't go to small parties. But I also, I'm gonna say, you say that we're coming from a place of privilege, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say that I'm coming from a place of privilege.
Speaker 3: My mother is an essential worker and she gets tested every week. My mom has to go to work and is susceptible to COVID on a regular basis. So I'm not saying that I'm coming from a place of privilege because I don't think that it's a privilege.
Speaker 1: But I will say that I'm no it's a privilege. That it's a privilege that nobody has. We haven't been personally affected by COVID.
Speaker 2: Not sis, because that's not true for me.
Speaker 3: I know somebody who's dad died and that changed kind of the course of what I was dealing with last year. So I'm not I'm gonna say no, that's a no for me personally. Personally me, but it's definitely a blessing to not have it yet. And I'm saying yet, but let me not gonna would uh.
Speaker 2: But whatever you feel like you need to do for you, do it for you.
Speaker 3: And a lot of these celebrities are taking these trips and they're posting about it. And some celebrities are not posting anything, but paparazzi's catching them out and about and people are still mad about that. So whatever you do or don't do, someone's gonna be upset about what you're doing and how you're living your life. So you do what works for you, and you make sure you get tested regularly and put your damn mask on.
Speaker 4: Please, that's that's very important.
Speaker 1: And us you know, the masks that we're talking about, the people who went through to the capital and started a revolution, there wasn't a mask in fucking sight. Goodness, gracious, I don't see no masks.
Speaker 2: I didn't see no top lips. I didn't see like, no.
Speaker 3: Rhythm, I didn't see no fear in those people's eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, everybody who doesn't watch their legs were in Washington, DC at the Capital, putting a legs up on desks and taking photos in stealing shit.
Speaker 3: It with you.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe my eyes were bleeding from watching just rioters and looters and arrist honestly, so they are just like But then the cops were like taking selfies with them, and the cops were like helping this little white lady down the stairs.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh this is different.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, white supremacy at its best. There was wondering why no one was arrested or shot, and I was like, oh, they wouldn't shoot their kind.
Speaker 4: Why would they do that, Why would they do that to their own people? They would not.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: They said thirteen people got arrested. I said thirteen, just thirteen.
Speaker 4: Thirteen is not enough.
Speaker 1: Not from the photos, I was like, yo, the whole thing looked like the middle of the mall. They got Washington, DC looking like Arburn Mall in Woostern, Massachusetts. It was I hadn't seen that many a six in my life.
Speaker 3: Since that was don't nobody. Okay, so that was real niche that description that you gave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anybody who's from Worcestern, Massachusetts and went to the Arburn mall the what the fuck I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Shout out to those six listeners today.
Speaker 5: It's gonna hit sex. I feel like six is being generous right to them.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them two listeners.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for this to go viral. And they're like, no, we know exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, this podcast famously very popular in Wooster, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Wooster.
Speaker 1: I mean, everything that we saw in the summertime of twenty twenty, you need to look at that and then look at the bullshit that we just saw, uh January the sixth.
Speaker 4: Wednesday, and be like hmm yeah, shit just don't add up. Yeah, none of it doesn't add up.
Speaker 1: It makes it's racism and it's just I mean, we want things to fucking change. But just because Joe Biden won, I mean, we still got what two more weeks.
Speaker 2: Of Trump fourteen days?
Speaker 3: Girl, I honestly, they should just tell him to clock out now. They should be like you're you know, like like if you don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: You could go like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Can happen in your two weeks notice early, you know, yeah, we don't even need the two weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean the one time I gave a two weeks notice.
Speaker 3: They told me that I could leave that day and they escorted me out. And I think that that's what should happen here. They should legit, just be like you're, uh, come on and give us your pass, give us your badge.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: They gotta turn off his like meal card he does. He's not doing anything in the next two weeks that is going to be for the good of the people.
Speaker 2: And he's still lying.
Speaker 3: I feel like at this point he's repeated the lies so many times that there was fraud that he truly believes it to be a fact.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, he doesn't. He does not see truth. He doesn't even know what it is. He's so delusional. And the people who follow him they don't know what truth is either, So.
Speaker 2: The only person they listened to was him.
Speaker 3: And he keeps repeating the same thing since November eighth, and they're like, oh, these are facts, these are fact fact.
Speaker 1: Facts, yes, And you know, I just want to I kept seeing people write about look at all these.
Speaker 4: People on myth. They're on meth.
Speaker 1: And I said, it's not meth, friend, I've been on meth. That is white supremacy. The confident in myth who was saying that people was on myth. The people who are who were riding at the Capitol, they kept saying like, look at these look at these crazy drug addicts. I was like, they're not on drugs. They just truly believe that they are white and white is right, and they have the power and they are going to change things.
Speaker 4: That's all it.
Speaker 2: Is, girl. I mean, I'm sorry, I just googled the side effects of myth.
Speaker 4: I mean I was like, stop making a meth look bad?
Speaker 2: Guys, is that Sydney girl? What?
Speaker 4: No, that's my angle?
Speaker 5: Please do not.
Speaker 2: None of that now, she Sidney don't speak.
Speaker 3: The views expressed by my co host don't reflect the pod.
Speaker 2: They were just messy.
Speaker 3: And like, I mean, have you ever told a lie so many times that you started to believe it? Like, have you ever lied about something and you were like.
Speaker 2: Like when I got caught stealing.
Speaker 3: When I was like in elementary school, I was like, I like made up a lie about how I got all this stuff. And I said it so many times that like, as an adult now I'm like, oh, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: But ultimately you know that you lie, you know, I feel like that's what's happened.
Speaker 4: Not as an adult, not as an adult.
Speaker 3: No, not as an adult, but I'm saying as a kid, Like, as a kid, you lie, you repeat the same lie so many times that like you start to believe it in your head.
Speaker 2: As an adult, Sydney, what what's you lying about? Friend?
Speaker 4: Nothing, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Or if I've like, you know, embellished some things in the back of my head, I'm like, that didn't happen, but it.
Speaker 4: Sounds funny as fuck, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, but I also know that there's three sides to a story, and the way somebody else sees it. Another person can be like, no, well this is what happened, and then there's the person in the middle that's like, well, this is actually what transpired. So it also could just not feel be a lie for them. It's just like this is this is what happened.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that there's always three sides to a story. I think it's two sides to a story. The thing that actually happened. And then the thing that the person who's lying or the thing that the person from their perspectives thinks that it is. You think it's every time something happens. There's three sides to every story.
Speaker 4: No, not all the time, but but you know, I'm gonna give it fifty percent that it could be.
Speaker 1: John. You gotta have somebody like you gotta have a naked eye watching what happened, which is usually the.
Speaker 5: Cameras I used to. I sometimes lie like out of like convenience to the conversation. Like if someone someone who's talking about Alec Baldwin and like Alia, not that conversation, but Alec Baldwin and New York, just being a citizen in Manhattan, and I'm like, oh, I've passed him on the street. I have not someone that I was like friends with was like, oh I passed him all at the time on the street. I just said, you know, I pass them on the street just at a convenience. I don't want to be like, like, my friend passes him on the street all the time, you know what I mean. I just like I don't.
Speaker 3: But you could just say that you would say, oh, he lives in my friend's neighborhood.
Speaker 5: No, no, because none, what is that? That's not as fun as like I am personally doing it.
Speaker 3: But you know what is cool about passing Alec Baldwin on the street in the first place?
Speaker 5: I don't know. And fourteen it was cool. It was cool to me when I moved here.
Speaker 3: And but Andrew, sweetye, baby, you live in New York City. You could have lied about seeing any other famous person in the world.
Speaker 5: Right, But in twenty fourteen, Alec Baldwin was It was a big thing for me as Andrew, where are you from, I'm from New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Okay, there it is that where it makes sense. There it goes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know. Have you not ever lied out of convenience just to like sort of like, oh yeah, a conversation along easier.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes I go to lies my phone dad, or I fell asleep or you know what I mean, like stuff like that, like somebody calls you and.
Speaker 5: You like, no, I'm talking about like stealing someone else's story.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's how I perform on stage, babe, on on the mic, or I did allegedly in the good old days of stand up comedy of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Honey, we just have to laugh, just have to laugh.
Speaker 1: I mean, one person's lie is another person's truth.
Speaker 3: That's why one person's lie is another person's Comedy Central half.
Speaker 2: Hour special, My god, you do what what you will.
Speaker 3: But Andrew I, I've met Alec Baldwin, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's there's one degree of separation from us.
Speaker 5: Right in twenty fourteen. If you had told me that, I would just be absolutely goofed, you know, I yeah, that would that would destroy me.
Speaker 4: I think really.
Speaker 1: I I interviewed him, and I me and Marie had like, uh, did what's that?
Speaker 4: What's that show? What was that show? We were doing? We were doing the like rehearsals for I forgot the match game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were doing match game and we met him, and so when I saw him again, I was like, this is I don't I'm not impressed anymore.
Speaker 4: It's just he wanted a homies now, well not the homies, but you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, homie anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're gonna talk about Alec Baldwin, you're talking about lying. We got to talk about Hilaria Baldwin.
Speaker 2: We must, okay, because Sis is from Boston.
Speaker 3: And then named. She built a lie around being Spanish that is so complex that she named all five of her children very Spanish names.
Speaker 4: So is she she's Spanish? No, her family's not from Spain.
Speaker 3: Born and raised in Boston, has no Spanish heritage. Her mom and dad retired in Spain, apparently on the island of Love Island, which is like, people are like, is that even really Spain?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they were they retired in Spain after she was born.
Speaker 2: Yes, And do you know what you hire me?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to get off.
Speaker 4: I'm asking, I'm clarifying.
Speaker 1: I'm asking the questions that some people who don't give a fuck about Hilario or Baldwin or whatever are.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, her name is Hillary.
Speaker 3: She changed her name to Ilaria because that's more Spanish and Hillary is you know.
Speaker 2: Hillary Hillary. So she changed her name legally, I guess.
Speaker 3: And anytime you watch an interview of her, she doesn't outright say that she's from Spain, but she always says that her family is from Spain.
Speaker 1: How do you say a cucumber? It's like, what, yes, ma'am?
Speaker 2: How do you say no?
Speaker 5: I think it was like, what is the English word?
Speaker 1: Yes, well she didn't even hit us with a coma, say, they say, she just was like English word for cucumber.
Speaker 4: It's like you are American, stop it.
Speaker 3: Right, girl, come girl. But she in her mind she's Dora the Explorer, which is wild and crazy.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: But remember remember back in the day. No, we'll not back in the day, but remember when we'd be in school and some people would be like, I got Native American in me because they had like a little bit of baby hair that kind of right, the baby hair when like a little swish, like a little bit. They're like, I got Native American, I got Cherokee. And it's like, yeah, man, uh huh like my school.
Speaker 3: At my school, it was I got Indian in my family. Yes, like yeah, yeah, hair looks like my pubes. H uh wow, very silky down there. The carpet does not match the drapes. But yeah, that was like the big thing that people would say because it was like it would make them seem more exotic. Yeah, like you could just be honest and that might be cooler. I mean, some some people need a story to be interesting.
Speaker 5: And like the Alex Baldwin seeing him in the West.
Speaker 3: Village, Andrew, who is your favorite celebrity now that you would lie about seeing in the streets?
Speaker 5: If you who would I lie about seeing the ship? I don't think I would lie about seeing anybody at this point, Like yeah, yeah, it's like what am I doing outside to begin with?
Speaker 4: You know, nothing, nothing matters.
Speaker 5: Well celebrities. I feel as though, like in this past year especially, they have gotten knocked down so many pegs because it's like I can see into your homes. Now you mean nothing to me anymore.
Speaker 3: You're because you could see somebody's stainless steel double refrigerator.
Speaker 2: You think you bet you note him now?
Speaker 5: Well, it's like you see Tom Hanks host SNL like the first like COVID you know, from home, and it's like, okay, like this is obtainable, Like Tom Hanks, this person that we was like high regard or something exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was one of us, now us, And I'm just saying, like he's one of the people.
Speaker 5: They're talking.
Speaker 3: No, no, But he was the first rich white man to get it. And I remember when he got it at the beginning too. He got it before it was cool.
Speaker 2: He got it like March yes.
Speaker 1: Oh but wait, somebody said something about peg. Somebody said the word peg.
Speaker 5: I did say the word peg, said peg about it in a sexual sense? I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I'm talking about Peg because Kanye West and Jeffrey Star bitch what? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you can you believe? How could I How could that have slipped my mind? I did not.
Speaker 1: It's been on the top of my dome. Let's the cranium, the top of the cranium for since we were talking about COVID in the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Let's dixcuse Okay, This morning, I woke up. I saw an article Kim was preparing to file for divorce. I go to the supermarket. I'm buying things I don't need. I'm putting the Perjudo back. I'm like ten ninety nine for some cold cuts.
Speaker 2: I put it back.
Speaker 3: I go on Twitter because I'm in the supermarket and I'm on my phone, and I said, Kanye West and Jeffrey Starr did what?
Speaker 5: Wait? I don't actually, I didn't actually read this story. What do they do?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no story. It's a rumor. But the rumor is that he cheated on Kim with Jeffrey Starr.
Speaker 3: Notorious racist who always dates black men.
Speaker 2: Always dates black men.
Speaker 5: He was dating that one guy who is actually straight and like.
Speaker 2: Has and left his wife.
Speaker 5: Yes, but then like he so a pattern. No, but I think this guy that was that was engaged with uh Jeffrey Star, he was just doing it for the money and the cloud and everything.
Speaker 3: Understandable, right, But another black man with a one with a girl and and a child. So Kanye West, a black man with a wife and five kids, I hope true.
Speaker 1: Now I think Chris Jenner is on the case. She knows how, she knows how to drop the bread crumbs. She drops them and it's not bread crumbs.
Speaker 4: It's loaves.
Speaker 1: She got loaves of proper nickelper nickel, just like this is Chris Jenner Ezekiel bread honey boo boo.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: She nobody works harder than the devil, and the devil is always working and so Chris Jenner. Because legit, the way that this the stuff came out, it just feels like, well, we gotta throw Kanye under the bus so Kim can.
Speaker 2: Quietly get her fifth divorce, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like it doesn't feel so I mean, I feel like it would be easier to just be like, well, you know, he crazy. You see, he was hanging out with Trump. I don't want to live on the ranch, me and my kids didn't, you know what I mean. But Chris gotta make it theatrical.
Speaker 4: Well, this is what they do.
Speaker 1: They always drag the men so that they can be on you know, the girl's side. That's what she does. I mean, they did that to what's Chris Humphreys? They did it too.
Speaker 2: What did they do to Chris? What was the story there? Because Kim was married to him for like two days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what happened, but I don't think he ever had a job after that.
Speaker 2: He was a basketball player.
Speaker 4: He didn't, Yeah, but not like nobody was checking for him after that.
Speaker 3: Well he wasn't a good basketball player when she started banging him, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it really just went downhill from there. But also let's talk about Lamar.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lamar was on crack, but the way.
Speaker 2: The way that up? Can that be the name of the episode. Yes, Lamar was on crack, Yes, yeah, yes, capital Yes, Lamar was.
Speaker 5: Like, we're touching all the drugs today.
Speaker 2: Okay, we did crack, we did meth. When ketamine.
Speaker 5: Yeah wait wait wait, yes, Lamar is on crack.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lamar.
Speaker 5: Was on crack. Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Oh Chris Humphries is dating a little Instagram model.
Speaker 4: Now, M good for him.
Speaker 1: But the way that instead of there saying, oh, you know he's this is what I don't like. Especially it's like he was in a he was in a crisis like he I don't know if he ever did crack before, but clearly this was an addiction and it should have been treated with a little bit more respect.
Speaker 4: Like they just said, oh he's throw him away.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no, no, no, no no. The Lamar Oum thing was not that's it was not simply crack.
Speaker 2: It was not zero.
Speaker 3: He was like in a brothel in Las Vegas. It was porn stars and stripper.
Speaker 2: It was like a whole fit.
Speaker 4: That's where the crack led him.
Speaker 2: Well let him.
Speaker 3: Well you're trying to say that Chris Jenner gave him the crack heard list When I say the breadcrumbs be loaves, you mean the crack crumbs heard you?
Speaker 4: When the crack crack crumbs be loaves? Yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 1: And now they got Kanye he's there there you know, they put him on the Oh he's bipolar, he's mento, he's.
Speaker 4: But getting help, not getting help.
Speaker 5: And wait, what was the actual consensus on him supporting Trump? Was that actually real or not? Because there was like the whole wasn't there like someone that said that it was just a way to get Kim into the White House?
Speaker 2: To she was already she was already in the White House before.
Speaker 5: Kanye was No, wasn't Kanye like on the Trump train for a while?
Speaker 1: Since then Trump train, please cancel everybody.
Speaker 3: Kanye, Kim Trump, Kim Kardashian who had a little pin strip pinstripe suit and she was at the White House with a little fullyo case before were Kanye in his mess and then Kanye was like, you know, he had the Maga hat on and he was dapping Trump and he put his password in his phone.
Speaker 2: It was zero zero.
Speaker 3: Remember that was Kim had already come through there, Kim Kimberly Kardashian West Esquire had already that name Marie, that is Squire. I think that's the name of one of Hilario Baldwin's kids.
Speaker 2: ESQUIREZ.
Speaker 3: What what was the original question? Oh, Sidney was running through all the men.
Speaker 2: Okay, so but only the men that Kim and Chloe date, get this, No.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Scott disick too. They all they drag him left and right. But he's a white man, so he still can uphold some type of dignity. Like even though they drag him, he stays around. He doesn't know how to just but his dick and leave.
Speaker 2: He's like, they're not really dragging him.
Speaker 3: He is a cast member on the show, and a popular one at that because he be dragging them. Yeah, he drags them on the show regularly. From I mean and again, I have never even watched the show, but I think that that's the thing that people like about him is he don't give a damn about who they are he and he's dating like a seventeen year old.
Speaker 2: He's nasty.
Speaker 1: No anybody Sophia Richie broke up.
Speaker 2: So whose child is he dating now? Eddie Murphy's Scott Shit.
Speaker 3: The baby was just born Marie last year. Eddie Murphy has like twelve kids. So the fact that you took it to pedophilia is a reflection of the math that you having your system.
Speaker 4: Still, Yes, Lamar was on crack.
Speaker 1: That is the best title ever, Scott Disick is worth twenty five million dollars and he's thirty seven, and he has four kids.
Speaker 2: Three kids.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, wait, Eddie Murphy does have so many children.
Speaker 2: I needn't know this, Okay, Andrew.
Speaker 1: That's why he's like, I'm gonna take these animation voiceovers.
Speaker 4: Bitch, you're not gonna stop me from working.
Speaker 1: He's like, yes, I will get back out there and be on tour or whatever I need to do to make these coins for my football team of children.
Speaker 4: I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Sydney, Okay. Find an article on page six. It's called Inside the Kardashian Curse. How men within the famous family struggle. Now we forgot about Tiger because Tiger was family too.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was like a little stint. It wasn't it wasn't that long, Like how long ago was he with her?
Speaker 3: He was with Kylie when she when she also was a fetus? I think before the face.
Speaker 4: Now, who does she have a baby with Stormy.
Speaker 3: With Travis Scott, But he don't really with them.
Speaker 5: Like he.
Speaker 1: I mean, the toxicity that's happening in Kabbalis Cabalas Calabastis.
Speaker 2: I was like, Anthony corbalis you know like that fuck?
Speaker 4: I meant you don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so Scott been in and at a rehab for a partying and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I had.
Speaker 1: A I know a friend who hooked up with him, and she was like, he is a drug addict, like pills and everything.
Speaker 2: Could he keep the dick up talk to us about what the people want to know.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that, but she did say it.
Speaker 1: Was a large, like crazy dick, like she was pretty surprised.
Speaker 4: But also he does give big dick energy.
Speaker 6: Though, But when it comes to white men, big dick energy could just be rich beige energy because it's yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: Street Wall Street guys. They do not exude that by any means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's something, there's a level of cockiness that rich white guys have because they know that ultimately nothing bad will ever happen to them, because right, you know that, do you.
Speaker 2: Know who my father is? Can be like mistaken I think.
Speaker 3: For big dig energy, but like also you can also know you we can tell that like Trump has a tiny penis, he exudes small dig energy.
Speaker 5: It is wild that you can just see right through.
Speaker 2: I mean you can see right.
Speaker 5: You said the trousers, the trousers, the transparent trousers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Trump, the Trump trousers. Trained. Yes, he had a near fatal overdose at a Nevada brothel in twenty fifteen. Lamar yes and lamars yeah, because he odeed.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's right. They said he was dead and then they brought him back.
Speaker 3: Right right with the Gardassian voodoo magic.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you everything that has been going on. And Betty White is still alive. Praise be whatever she got up in her veins. I need, well, what the vaccine is.
Speaker 4: At Betty White?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Betty White has a vaccine. I'm nominating that for a possible title.
Speaker 4: That's a good one too.
Speaker 2: You got the vaccine.
Speaker 4: That's a good one too. Yo. We are on fire today.
Speaker 5: Good God. And she's still like booking projects too, which is it's like, actually she's working.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, Oh, Larry said, that's how that that's how she stays alive.
Speaker 2: She worked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like it's so annoying that she's still working.
Speaker 4: No, it's actually not annoying. I think that's beautiful. What are you talking about.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. No, Andrew, I'm gonna tell you why it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Because after a certain age for women in Hollywood, I'm gonna say thirty four, they they like throw us away and they're like, but the men work. The men will be eighty in a movie with some young Jennifer Lawrence and they're like, that's his wife, and it's like, but his veins his I can see that his veins through his skin. He's too old for her.
Speaker 2: And they're like, no, no, no, no, no, that's his wife.
Speaker 3: Margot Robbie is like Clint Eastwood's wife or something, you know what I mean. So the older men get in Hollywood, the more work that they can get, and women after certain ah, they throw us away.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Betty White. Does she have a man?
Speaker 4: Is she married? No, they don't. They don't talk about that.
Speaker 5: Her husband died now, her husband died like a while ago, and she's just been a widow for you know, while we've been around.
Speaker 2: You as think Betty White has sex.
Speaker 3: Still like right now, yeah, like you think somebody's blowing somebody blowing her little back out.
Speaker 4: I don't think she cares about it right now.
Speaker 3: She's ninety eight, and she's had three husbands. All three of them are dead.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, she's a part of the Gardashian clan.
Speaker 2: No, she's absolutely not.
Speaker 5: She's the oldest of the Golden Girls cast, and she is the only one left alive.
Speaker 2: Who well, I mean she's the oldest because the other ones are dead.
Speaker 4: No, Betty, Betty White has the vaccine. Guys, I'm onto something.
Speaker 5: She's the oldest one they were filming.
Speaker 3: No, I thought she was the baby, the other one with the face, the other one with the face, was it older than her?
Speaker 5: I am almost positive this is factual, unless.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need a bit moss that you are wrong. I feel like you're wrong.
Speaker 5: One of the other on was okay, okay, let's see now this is.
Speaker 4: Bringing me great joy. Do you know? It was in a shitty mood and.
Speaker 1: We popped the top on this pod and I'm feeling alive again.
Speaker 2: Pop the top on the pod. Okay.
Speaker 5: So Betty was born in nineteen twenty two.
Speaker 2: January seventeenth. Her birthday is coming up, boom boo.
Speaker 5: Real mc callahan was born in nineteen Her name is Rue.
Speaker 2: Her name's no.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm talking about the other cast members. Oh okay, and then Estelle. Getty was born in nineteen twenty three and the Arthur was born in nineteen twenty two, a few months after Betty White.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So Betty White is older by a couple of months.
Speaker 2: I heard you, okay, but you.
Speaker 5: Were right back when B died. Let's see, B died in two thousand and nine, so she has an a whole eleven years on B.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it though, of a young Betty White beach. First of all, she was a brunette in case you guys are wondering, And she's always at the same She's always had the same wig.
Speaker 2: It's the same wig. But good for her. Wow, ninety eight years old.
Speaker 4: She's been through everything.
Speaker 2: She's been through all the wars.
Speaker 1: I feel like she and that's why she and that's why she has to keep working though you do you see me like everybody did.
Speaker 4: It's like, what's the point of staying home?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: When she finally sits down, it's crush her. And this is why she has to keep working.
Speaker 3: Andrew like which, sorry, which Golden Girl was the one that played the mom because that she looked older than Betty White in the photo the cast photo from what year was this on?
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty two? When did the Golden Girls come on? Oh gosh, she must be the one that wow. Wow, she must not have been using serums because she.
Speaker 4: Hyluronic. They need a hyaluronic acid.
Speaker 2: It wasn't using the hyaluronic acid.
Speaker 5: Friend. Golden Girls was on the air from nineteen eighty five to nineteen ninety two. What that's what madeinteen.
Speaker 4: Eighty five.
Speaker 2: Hey to ninety two? That's it.
Speaker 5: That's what it says on IMDb.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 5: I don't know before my time, I.
Speaker 3: Was alive in ninety two, but I feel like Golden Girls looked like it was on and I thought it was black and white.
Speaker 2: That's how old the show feels to me.
Speaker 4: It was oll, we have to fight you.
Speaker 5: Now, silent.
Speaker 2: It was silent.
Speaker 5: They would cut to those like title cards where they would say what they said, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it Charlie Chaplin on Golden Girls. I'm like, that's how old the show is.
Speaker 4: Do do.
Speaker 2: Okay? So I maybe she has to keep working or she you know.
Speaker 5: Well, she's like try. My annoyance lies in the fact that, like, if you're creating a project to have Betty White sign onto. It just seems like such a giant risk. I don't know. I'm just like concerned. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like now you're trying to slip in and say that you care about her safety.
Speaker 2: You don't care about Betty I guess I do.
Speaker 5: Of course, she's she's past a certain age and and so I for her to be showing up on set just does not seem It's just like take a break. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She don't need to take a break. She don't got that many miles left in up.
Speaker 3: She want to work until the director's going to say and action, and Betty White is going to be there on her deathbed still acting.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She she hosted SNL like I think, like almost like ten years ago. Like that endurance to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you don't think that this woman is a vampire, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: If she's a vampire, she's drinking bad blood because she should. She looks great, but she could look better as a vampire, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sitting are you on FaceTime?
Speaker 5: We heard you.
Speaker 4: Definitely that was accident.
Speaker 5: I heard the noise of face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, you just said as an adult, you don't lie.
Speaker 5: That's a lie.
Speaker 2: The title of the episode is City is a Liar?
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, that doesn't get the same as Lamar What Yes, Lamar was on crack Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sydney what who? Girl? Who just called you let's let's drag?
Speaker 4: And I told her I was going to be on the pod.
Speaker 5: She missed, Is that another life? Though? I don't know know that was?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 3: Andrew said he he can't. You deceived him too many times since in the news check.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you hear I heard?
Speaker 3: The episode of the podcast is Sydney is a Beach Dad, Sydney, Regina George, Miranda Priestley, The Devil wares she in Destiny.
Speaker 1: Carolina wants me to do a self tape in the morning, and I want to be like, yes, but I'm also like, the last time I did a self tape with you in the morning, your manager had something to say about it.
Speaker 3: So wait, wait, wait, the manager had something to say about her tape or about the reader on the tape.
Speaker 2: The reader on the tape, well, since was your struggle was to think? I again?
Speaker 4: I was just it was eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: I was tired, so you were struggling.
Speaker 2: It's okay, right, So the critique was valid, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess well, Sydney, you're gonna go to bed early so you do this SEF taper.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell you can't do it?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: What do you think I should say?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know what you want to say, but I feel like you want me to tell you to say it.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna do the tape or gnaw.
Speaker 1: Friend, I mean, listen, I'm just saying you can't tell somebody what somebody else said and then asked them to do it again.
Speaker 4: That's just weird to me.
Speaker 3: So you are hurt by her manager's criticism. But now tell us the manager the managerial.
Speaker 2: T what words were you used? What did she say say about your reading skills?
Speaker 1: She said that I didn't have any energy and my voice was distracted.
Speaker 5: Oh Andrew, you just I just the fact that it was just so like you had it to a t this quotation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't. I haven't gotten any of this criticism ever.
Speaker 5: It's been at the forefront.
Speaker 3: It's Sam Yo, Sidney got that that criticism tattooed on her.
Speaker 2: I can't read it for you.
Speaker 1: I read with my girlfriend and she got a callback, a director's callback, So I feel like I can read.
Speaker 4: It's not like I can't read.
Speaker 2: So I'm the name of the name of the episode. Is Sid can read?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Sid can read yeah, Andrew it doesn't.
Speaker 3: But but I don't know, Sydney, it's the morning time. If you just rolling out of bed to do the tape and you struggling and your voice is still morning voice, you still got the iburgers in your throat, then yeah, I could see the voice of being distracting. But if you get up early, and I'm saying that, and I'm looking at you like this, if you get up early, do the tape, and then go back to bed, you could do it that way. But like there, I guess is an art to helping somebody be Betty White and ninety nine years old and still booking in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I'm That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't, I don't, I don't know after something like that, I don't know if I could pull through.
Speaker 4: I'm not a morning person. That's just that's tea.
Speaker 3: Right right, Sis, then you got to tell her no that you don't have to pick up the FaceTime you go to just texted her or nah, you know that's That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying about that.
Speaker 4: Does that make me a bad friend?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But if you say yes and you do a bad job and she doesn't book, that makes you a bad friend or it makes you a bad reader.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I think that, Uh, you're gonna do what you need to do for you and you're for your friendship. And maybe lock your door tonight because I know you don't be locking your door.
Speaker 4: And can you help her?
Speaker 3: She's gonna leave her house to come to my house. No, I'm not coming over there to help somebody read when.
Speaker 4: You know you can do it through a zoom.
Speaker 2: Oh, Andrew, you freedom to help Carolyne do a zoom audition? Okay? Wait, does Betty White have any kids? My bad? I just want to see.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to learn. I don't believe have any children.
Speaker 2: What she got three ex husbands and no babies? Good for her? Good for her? Okay? Oh, she's stepmother to three children from somebody's first marriage. M m hmm.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's the secret not having children, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or not having a man, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Make sure the man diesy thrice.
Speaker 4: All three all treat it.
Speaker 2: Him thrice the way.
Speaker 5: It's not what you said. They Yeah, I'll try them.
Speaker 2: They all died. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, guys, the word of the week is thrice. You use it in a sentence at least thrice. You got to say it at least three different times. We're gonna celebrate Betty White's birthday on January seventeenth, when we turn ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't don't. Don't funck this up for Betty.
Speaker 3: Right, We'll go ahead and black bed day off for us. We all, what day of the week is that? The seventeenth is wet?
Speaker 1: Let me see that's seventeenth is a Sunday, Hey.
Speaker 3: Y, A Sunday is the Lord's Day and Betty White's day Okay, yeah, I love this for us.
Speaker 1: And Betty White's birthday is famously before mine, which is February the second.
Speaker 3: So famously two days after my sister's birthday, which is on the fifteenth.
Speaker 2: See what you're doing for your birthday this year? Friend?
Speaker 1: I am not doing anything, unfortunately, Unfortunately, I am gonna sit this this birthday out and I'll probably do something on sid can cook and you know, keep it very cute. I'm gonna stay home. Yeah, I'm not doing anything, so you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love this for you, So no to loom for you for February.
Speaker 1: Second, No, friend, that's unfortunately that uh, that can't happen for me.
Speaker 4: But next year, next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, next year maybe Scutiny shout out to you, babe.
Speaker 2: We heart you forever and ever. And did anybody have any questions before we close this up? Did we miss anything?
Speaker 3: We hit the Kardashian curse, we talked about Lamar, we talked about Jeffrey Star being a racist, we talked about the terrorism in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Anything. Did we miss anything?
Speaker 4: Sidney can read.
Speaker 3: Sid can read but also voices, it can lie as well.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, and we even had time for a FaceTime on the podcast. So are you anything that you wanted to get off your chest for the first episode of the new year.
Speaker 5: No, I'm very excited for another full year of this podcast.
Speaker 4: Like the voice sounds very distracting.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I mean it's gonna be fun. We always have so much fun we do.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you're not giving me that energy, but I know that that's true.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I have been thinking about you know, I think this might be my last year for podcasts.
Speaker 2: I think I think I whoa wait, sixty five day notice.
Speaker 1: Oh Dawn, Okay, you hit us at the before the fifty four minute mark, baby baby girl, Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: I just don't think that. I don't like that that being my ministry, Like, yeah, like I'm associated with an audio file. I don't think so, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so you're so you're nervous that somebody's going to pull out the receipts.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, not that, it's just like it's it's podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh excuse me.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love a podcast. But it's just the I you're saying.
Speaker 3: You're saying, no, no, hold on, you're saying you have bigger dreams than this.
Speaker 5: I think I've I've been doing this would be my third year of doing it. I think it's just it's just time for the next.
Speaker 4: So it's so it's not as lucrative as you wanted to be.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I heard that. But if you want to say that for me.
Speaker 4: Come on, just.
Speaker 1: Drop your Vemo down, sweetie. We need Andrew to stay on this boat. This this gates Gates making bad choices in Puerto Rico on a cruise.
Speaker 3: So Andrew, what're what you're saying is podcasts make you poor?
Speaker 2: And honestly, I think that should be the title of the podcast. No, okay, make you poor.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that the higher opposite, Forever Dog, would love to see that as.
Speaker 4: Yes, they would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I'm not really worried about that, you know, I'm not, Hey, forever.
Speaker 1: Poor and Andrew on behalf of this side of the unofficial experts. You can go ahead and cut that out, sweetie.
Speaker 5: No, there might be the best thing that I actually ever heard on a podcast.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the reason he does podcasts for another ten years.
Speaker 2: It hit.
Speaker 4: It was too real for him. That's why he's like, you're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Andrew, we got a couple of minutes left at this episode. Yes, cut to this time next year. We got our freedom back. We're back outside. What's the dream? Where are you working?
Speaker 2: Where are you living? Who are you dating? Who are you wearing? Ready?
Speaker 5: Oh god? I think it just like at a job. I think it's like more, this is so bad to be saying this.
Speaker 2: We're no, it's this is a safe space.
Speaker 5: It's something a little bit more. Tracy's also on the zoo.
Speaker 2: So well we forgot she was saying, hey, babe, something.
Speaker 5: A little bit more creatively simulating.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, Andrew, I mean, podcast is just talking.
Speaker 3: So you can say with your chest something a little bit more stimulating.
Speaker 5: It was, Yeah, I think for me this has been really really fun. Obviously meeting the both of you, meeting a plethor of other people that are just so great and they're very very fun and creative. It's just like, okay, this is this has been like a really great journey. Like I don't like foresee me dying.
Speaker 2: You know, you know we're not gonna die on his podcast.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna Betty White the podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't see that. I don't see that in our future as well.
Speaker 3: We're not trunning this into a musical or a Tyler Perry play like what you were talking about. Okay, so something more creative. So you're gonna be an author or a dog walker, like what you're gonna be doing.
Speaker 5: I don't, I mean, like I did go to school for screenwriting. I would love to just like get back into something a little bit more stimulating, because like, obviously, just like editing a audio file and planning zoom recordings, you're not really using a lot of that skill, you know, at all. So uh yeah, to be exercising that that muscle a little bit more would be much more pleasing to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean the way you said it, you said you're not really sure, but I think you gotta say what your chest. Fine, know, you got to manifest it. You're not gonna manifest it with a question mark at the end.
Speaker 5: That's true. That's true. So we'll figure it out, you know, and you'll be in New York. I'll be here. Yes, I don't plan on leaving.
Speaker 2: So, oh, you're not gonna go on a sabbatical to be a screenwriter.
Speaker 4: We won't see you intil them.
Speaker 2: No, we won't see you in the Bali or.
Speaker 5: I'm like that, see me on a little gay cruise.
Speaker 2: In where to Vaerta?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, where will you be in ten years?
Speaker 2: Ten years? I was asking you for next year.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, ten years, but ten.
Speaker 5: Years okay, fine, next year.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be living somewhere in ten years with a fake accent. That's what I'm moving that ten years from now, accent is gonna be fake. I'm gonna be Hilaria. But like math Marie is already Marie is already.
Speaker 3: Accented Sydney this time next year or this time in ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to really answer that.
Speaker 1: I want to take one day at a time, like sobriety and hope for the best. I'm working towards positivity, mental stability, financial, true goals.
Speaker 4: I mean a year, what is time.
Speaker 1: I know that I don't want to be where I am right now in a year, so I want to see growth. So hopefully, Yeah, I'll be taking podcasts to the next level, more linear TV or writing or you know something that can get me, you know, a million dollar home.
Speaker 2: So okay, yes, selling Sunset. I love this for you. Yeah, yeah, that's gorgeous. I love these goals.
Speaker 3: I feel good about positivity coming from your friend. Yes, and Andrew, if you want to do something, if you want to write something, I think you should be writing now, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't wait until the end of the year, right, because it was the end of last year and I still hadn't write anything, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We're working on it.
Speaker 5: It all starts now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, after I get off this episode with you guys, I'm going to write something.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start the first page today. Listen.
Speaker 5: Sydney will be reading for which.
Speaker 2: Part the role of tired friend that just nailed it?
Speaker 4: She books again.
Speaker 1: You guys really heart you so much. We're starting off so strong. We get all your messages. We truly love them. They make us feel good and also check ourselves at the dough. So subscribe, retweet reposts, let people know that we are still out here, thriving after many years of being on the pod. I need to see more reviews on iTunes.
Speaker 4: Where are they? I haven't haven't gotten a review since December eleventh, and I find that weird.
Speaker 3: I just check as well, and I checked or December eleventh, December eleven.
Speaker 4: So yeah, sorry, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, bye guys, happy to me. Oh no, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Happy twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one, goodbye, Forever I don't dog.
Speaker 2: This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert is executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Cilio, and Alex Ramsey. Senior Producer Tracy Soren. Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Forever Dog Plus at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com slash plus.
Speaker 5: Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Foreverdog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Foreverdog Team to keep up with all the latest Foreverdog news.