Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is P.
Speaker 1: Dekin's the assistant to the president here at Hometos Association. Is this Molly? Yes, Hi, Mollie, how are you today? I just wanted to see if you wanted to come clean.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to play that game. I guess, the game where I ask you to come clean about what you've been doing and you pretend like you have no idea what you've been doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Okay, Well, I'm very good at this game. I've been the assistant to the president of the Homers Association for quite a few years, so I've played this many times. Do you want to just tell me I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Can you please fill me in?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm, mm hmmm. Have you paid attention to the neighborhood bulletin lately? No, Well, if you would have been paying attention to the neighborhood bulletin, you would have seen all all of the listings about the rash of garden Nome thefts that we've had in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Okay, mm hmmm, I don't have any gardens.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, maybe you don't have any of that are your own.
Speaker 3: Are you accusing me of stealing garden homes right now?
Speaker 1: Did you just admit to being the person that's stealing garden homes in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: No, but this is not a big deal either way, because.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I already say. Yes, I'm definitely accusing you of that track.
Speaker 2: It's a part of the All Owners Association in.
Speaker 1: Tracking you for months now, and I know it's you. No, I know it's you that's stealing the garden domes.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't have time to do that.
Speaker 3: I work my job and I go home.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmmm. So if I was to enter your property right now and go into the garage, what would I find you?
Speaker 3: I would call the police first of all my property.
Speaker 1: Hm mm hmmm. We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Which one do you want to do? Molly?
Speaker 3: I don't want to do anyway with you because this is ridiculous. You're lying.
Speaker 1: If you return the garden homes.
Speaker 3: I'm not I have work to do and this is really immature and kind of childish about the nobes. I think you should focus on bigger issues within our community.
Speaker 1: M hmmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that.
Speaker 1: You hum a lot? Kind of that I hum? No, I wasn't humming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like over and over again. I'm not heard it the first time.
Speaker 1: M hmm. If you don't return to the garden numes, I am going to have to call the authorities, because I know that you are the one.
Speaker 3: You should call the authorities. Go ahead, we're going to have a meeting about this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. Well, I'm on your property right now. I'm probably above you. Like I said, I'm on your property right now.
Speaker 3: I have cameras on my property.
Speaker 2: You're being recorded right now.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 1: All right, get out of the house. How are you doing? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: All right, Well now we have another problem, Molly.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call the police. Now. He just brought my window to get in here.
Speaker 1: Well not only that, but I didn't get a scratch on my hand. So it looks like you're gonna have a lawsuit on your hands when I find these garden numps.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're such an idiot. You're going to have lawyers on you on your You are so right now because I am by the right here and you are the wrong, and I have you on camera, and I'm going to call my lawyers right now, and we have to call the police right.
Speaker 2: Now, and they're going to come find you.
Speaker 3: So you should probably just sit exactly where you are because you're.
Speaker 1: A dumb Okay, well then I'm just to let you know it's a bringing phone call. Your husband set you up. M what Yeah, this is actually Jubil from the Jebel Show and your husband set you up for a phone Frank, do you want to mess with you? He said, you guys have a homeowners association that's always like real strict about stuff and wanted to mess with you. Oh, oh my gosh, why would he do this to me?
Speaker 2: Why, oh my gosh, I feel like such an idiot. Oh my god, I can't believe this guy was checking for Gard's stoves and breaking my windows.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks, we say, mornings on the twenties