Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to the training report. Toney, what do you have?
Speaker 2: Okay, if somebody asked you for an autograph, I thought you were somebody else, what would you do? This is exactly what happened to Jessica Simpson. Someone in a parking lot at a mall asked Jessica Simpson for her autograph, which sure sounds harmless enough, right, But then she said that they expected her to sign it Britney.
Speaker 1: Spears because they thought she was Britney Spear.
Speaker 2: They thought she was Britney Spears. So that's all the info we were given. Jessica posted a picture of her and her daughter looking stunned on Instagram and that was the caption, so we don't know what she did like it, and so it kind of it got me thinking about what would you do if somebody asked you thought you were somebody else? Because my friend I was out with my friend Robert Graham and somebody thought that he was Liam Hemsworth and asked to take a picture, and he just took the picture and like that was it. Cause I think it's like easier just to go with it, because it's kind of awkward to say I'm not just.
Speaker 3: I would ask the question, being in Los Angeles, have you ever seen a celebrity and thought they were someone else?
Speaker 1: Because the Chris is confuse me.
Speaker 3: And I also was once confused by Josh Lucas and Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 1: Oh back in the early days.
Speaker 2: Okay, you were Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, those two guys, like I heard them speak and I thought one was the other, not like in person, but like they sounded similar to me. So if you had one talk but no I was someone thought I was Nick Lache.
Speaker 1: It happened to me.
Speaker 3: I was at a coffee shop in Cincinnati, where Nickolache is from, and this family that was just came up and thought I was Nick Lache.
Speaker 1: And I went with it, right.
Speaker 3: I didn't sign anything. I just took a picture, right, So I didn't want to have to sign his name. But I did take a picture with them and didn't want to ruin their excitement by tell.
Speaker 1: Him it was me.
Speaker 2: And now that they probably go about their days and say, oh, we met Nickolache at a coffee shop.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe by now they've figured it out. I don't know, maybe someone corrected them and if they see the photo, but I had I didn't have the heart to burst their bubble.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see Nick and Vanessla Scha at the reunion for Love Is Blind?
Speaker 1: I can't say we did. You know the answer to that question, I'll speak for Ryan because I can't say we did well.
Speaker 2: I have to say because there was all that backlash from last season. I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 1: I remember the backlash.
Speaker 2: All the fans wanted them out, they wanted them booted as hosts, and and Netflix stuck with them. And I'm so glad they did because it showed this finale or this reunion, they were a lot calmer. It was a lot was very peaceful, and I really enjoyed it. And I appreciate Netflix for sticking by their people.
Speaker 3: Did you read that Netflix is going to open restaurants and stores where you can go experience the food from their shows and all the merchandise, and even some of the stars in their shows are gonna open these places up around the country.
Speaker 1: I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: Like experiences, right, so you can go experience Blind in person and have a Love is Blind funnel cake