Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get it. We're gonna get this going. Yeah, the hardest working men in showbiz.
Speaker 4: You may never see nothing like this again.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be rare, it's gonna be extremely.
Speaker 4: You may nothing like this again.
Speaker 5: Extremely rare, I'll tell you that much. Let's get the back call out, trying to get to this core the right way. I hope everybody's doing well out there. Jam pack week for us, man, we have Steve Harvey for Market Mondays this episode. Yesterday we got caught phased Land and we are back today to round out the week with a live with MG the Mortgage Guy on.
Speaker 3: How to Buy Own twenty twenty two. Yeah, so you know, grin, don't stop.
Speaker 5: We are in Atlanta headquarters. If you notice the core so yeah, man, it's a wow. Just finish a dope interview. So literally yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be coming away real soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Houston, all the restaurants to us out there.
Speaker 6: Shout out to our Age down, Family, Pricenta Though, Mike Brown, Jazz, what's going on?
Speaker 4: What else we got out the slim Thug. Everybody in Houston's going on in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: New York?
Speaker 4: We will be home shortly. We'll be home. Hot out there. Oh, brother MG about to jump on right now, he tells you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, so open enrollment. This is what we do every Wednesday.
Speaker 5: The last Wednesday of the month every single month for Eyol University.
Speaker 3: It gives you a peak into eyl University.
Speaker 5: And we picked different topics and I just felt like this month it would be a great time to address how to bout home and different aspects of it because we've been talking a lot about you.
Speaker 3: Know, interest rates.
Speaker 5: Going through the roof and if homes are going to you know, have a decline and different things of that nature. So a lot of people are nervous, a lot of people are anti, a lot of people are on the fence if they should buy a home or not because you know, the.
Speaker 3: Climate, the environment that we're in right now.
Speaker 5: So I feel like it just be a good time to just have that conversation, not only from a personal property standpoint, but also from an investing standpoint as well.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like, you know, it'll be a good time to just revisit this conversation.
Speaker 5: And middle of the year looks like we're going to be headed towards a recession officially announced in a few weeks. So real estate and you can never we can never talk about real estate enough. So I feel like now it's a perfect opportunity to talk about real estate and this is why we chose this topic right now.
Speaker 3: So and then, of course.
Speaker 5: MG is somebody that you know, only makes sense to have this conversation with because he is not only you know, ey L alumni, but a pioneer in the space and somebody that has helped pioneer the whole financial literacy movement when it comes to real estate. So, you know, always good to hear his perspective from somebody that's actually on the inside officer, not just somebody that just invest in property, somebody that actually is working in the field day to day and people will proved for mortgages, getting people funding.
Speaker 3: The bay home.
Speaker 2: This is what he's.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 6: So yeah, man, there is an MLS five A seven zero zero.
Speaker 4: Also going to energy the mortgage guy.
Speaker 2: What's yeah? What's good? Fellas? What's good?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: How you're feeling, man?
Speaker 4: How you feeling?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not one hundred percent. I ain't gonna hold you up, but I'm here, I'm alive, I'm blessed, and I'm ready. I'm ready to show the funk out.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Man, I can't I came. I came here for violence today. Man, Let's go. I've been I've been I've been cooped up for a whole week. Let's go Man, where my earners at Man, Let's go see.
Speaker 4: I gave you the co host joint, so I right, I mean we're in for a treat tonight. I saw what's happening.
Speaker 5: So before we start, I just definitely want to give my condolences to EYO alumni that passed away today, Dal Freeman Jr. If you're familiar with Dal Freeman, he came on an episode a while ago, like a year and a half ago, and you man from Nashville, Tennessee that was big in real estate. Actually, slim Husky's another EYO alumni. He invested in their company and was help mentoring them and you know, started his company and sold it for twenty two million dollars.
Speaker 3: And it's a great story.
Speaker 5: And he gave a lot of great insight on how to evaluate a business, how to sell a business, how to you know, buy real estate, different things of that nature.
Speaker 3: And somebody that you know, we became ain't real good with.
Speaker 5: And he actually was a paid member of eyl University also and added a lot of value to e y L University and added a lot of value to anybody online that was interested on entrepreneurship and investment.
Speaker 3: So sad to hear about his passing today.
Speaker 5: You know, definitely send our condolences to his family, uh, to his friends and you know, ey l Is we could say the alumni because it is it is a fraternity and it's you.
Speaker 3: Know some people we speak too more often than other people.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you come more early a leisure you definitely you know, become part of the family.
Speaker 3: And we developed relationships with a lot of the people.
Speaker 5: So this is the first person that has ever come on our platform that has passed away, so you know, that's something that's new to us. But we all know that, you know, life is short, life is fragile, and you know nobody looks forever. So that that the key is to make the most out of life that you have, appreciate it, make wise decisions and leave your family in a in a in a better position when you pass away to to you know, have peace of mind, have generational wealth, and create some level of you know, stability.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure that he did that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I just wanted to give give Mark and Thrones to speak a little bit before we start this because we're gonna talking about real estated I'm talking about a lot of money. But ultimately, we got to keep in mind that life is the most important. Life is the most important asset that we will ever have, and we can never you know, take it from granted. Because just to be able to breathe as a blessing, just to be able to you know, have your your right mind as a blessing. So we're all blessed at the end of the day. If you're watching this, you're blessed. If you're able to type something in the chat, you're blessed. If you're able to you know, speak, tell a friend and tell a friend, you're blessed. And we're blessed to be able to you know, be here in front of you and to speak.
Speaker 8: So yeah, yeah, And when we talk about legacy, and I said this kind of a few times, the legacy is really written by the people you've impacted. And so I'm sure his legacy will live on, especially through us and the people he's mentored, his business partners and the husky And he's always like, like Rashad said that he's a man who's always offered guidance with somebody that we could text and the cole on when we needed him even invite us to visit his own island with his family.
Speaker 4: So a gracious man.
Speaker 8: And again we offer our condolens sisters on Timmy passing.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna keep the legacy going. Entrepreneurship is something he was big on.
Speaker 9: Creating businesses with something he was big on, but understanding how to evaluate and potentially tell your business was something that he was big on.
Speaker 8: So you know, we're gonna keep the legacy going. And I'm sure Ernest in here and the people that are watching them to be out as well. So again, rest in peace to dolphimjury and adults to the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was an actavern a two that he was. He was active and you know, for a man to have made that amount of money and he's in a private Facebook group paid and he paid to be in there and giving a lot of insight to the earners almost daily. And what he's did online, you know, he championed being the freak, the free game champ basically, you know, and I think that's something that all three of us and our whole movement what we do too is try to give a lot of free game more than paid right, So he was definitely a legend. And rest in peace to him and his family because you know, it's sad man, you never know, you never know, and it's crazy. I was thinking, like I haven't seen him a lot this year too, because normally he's super active online and just to hear hear the news today is just kind of kind of took a step back. So rest in peace to Daryl Framan, Sr. And conduless to his family and God bless that man.
Speaker 5: Yes, so we're going to get into this. We'll talk about you, but I want to talk about that later on. I feel like, you know, we can, we can get into the programming, get some education, and then we can kind of you know, talk about that. So yeah, we do not evenna waste no time, MG, the Floyd yours. We're going to talk about how to buy a home. This is something that's very very important. A lot of people want to buy homes, whether it's your first home, second home, third home, investment property. You know, it's a lot of it's a lot of fear in the marketplace. So let's give it people some education.
Speaker 2: Well, Warren Buffett once said the famous quote, right when people are being greeting, be fearful, and when people are being fearful, be greeting. So I need everybody to understand that this is one of those times, and it's going to be better than the pandemic. I'm telling you. I told you guys two years ago during the pandemic April twenty twenty, I was on the Breakfast Club and I was on that and I told y'all, when they open up America, the flood gates are going to happen. The government's going to do everything in their power to prevent a crash, and they did in the real estate space, I'm speaking specifically, and it went crazy and I was online screaming to the top of my lungs. You need to go and get this cheap money because it won't last forever. As you all can see, it didn't last forever. It lasted for about eighteen twenty months, and now interest rates have skyrocketed. But I want everybody to understand that presents probably the best opportunity for real estate people in the next two years, because there's going to be less buyers in the market, there's going to be more inventory that's going to hit the market, and especially if you are investing, this is going to be probably the best opportunity for you as an investor to buy real estate. Just pay attention to what everything that's happening in the news. They are spewing fear left and right when it comes to housing. So this is the time, in my opinion, where you guys need to really start thinking like investors, even if you're buying your first home, think like an investor. And this is something I've been screaming for the top of my lungs. Also, stop being emotional. I think like an investor because this opportunity will pass you by if you don't take action on it. Regardless of where the interest rates are right now, still a great opportunity to buy. So I'm gonna share my screen man. Let's get busy with this real quick. Now. You gotta forgive me. I'm new to this. Mac Tuks done did all types of new stuff in the in the studio. I don't I'm a PC guy, so I don't even He told me I got a swipe with three fingers. I'm like, what is this, bro? I don't know what you're talking about. So ya gotta ya, gotta forgive me. Where I don't even know how you okay, share your screen? I think he said, share my desktop? Right, yeah, how you do share desktop? Oh? Shared desktop?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Okay, you see I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Yea, now we see, we can see it now see.
Speaker 2: My desktop now? Yeah, all right, I see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So I'm not the most tech guy, but tooks. Since I just came off with COVID, he said, I'm not being next next to you next week, alrightfully, so so all right, let me how let me figure out how to maximize this? How do you maximize your his slides show slid show where you see that up it's.
Speaker 5: Right there next to ship, next to share, next to the yellow share. By then you are getting a tutorial on how to work in computer.
Speaker 3: No, go back, go back.
Speaker 2: When you see your sly show, so you see.
Speaker 9: You move the curses to the right up right down, down, down down down.
Speaker 2: The slash show slas show right here. Yeah you know I couldn't see it because you guys was in like the picture and picture thing was there.
Speaker 6: That's okay, now we're good.
Speaker 2: Now we're good, all right, So it's not Garland and them A less number five eight seven zero zero, better known as MG the mortgage Guy. Let's get busy. We're gonna teach you how to buy a house in twenty twenty two. Who am I? I am the mortgage banker, the mortgage goal, the mortgage king. Whatever you want to call me, Just call me something. I've been in a business for nineteen going on twenty years, funded almost a billion dollars. That's a billion with to be in my career. I'm one of the top mortgage people in the country. I run a division of a mortgage bank. We are here to help you, guys, achieve your real estate goals. Whether you're looking to buy your primary residents, buy a secondary home or a vacation home, or purchase investment properties. Meet and my team could help you achieve your goals. All right, just hit the link in my Instagram bio and we will take care of you. All my resources are there, all right. So today we're gonna keep it real simple. I'm gonna give you a lot of information. If you're ready for some information, put some fires in a chat. MG is ready to go. We're gonna teach you how to prepare your lend defile. I'm gonna teach you how to hire the right lender right with low program and I'm gonna go briefly on a couple programs. I'm gonna discuss closing course, the underwriting process. Then I'll open it up for some Q and A. But there's gonna be a lot of information in this and I'm gonna take you to a couple different websites also, So I'm gonna need you guys to really focus in on this because I want to show you, guys how to go get certain information on your own versus it being in a slide show. All right, preparing your lend to file most important, most important. A lot of people are not organized. This is one of the biggest problems that I see when people are looking to purchase real estate. They are not organized. So one of the key things I want to tell you guys, the document checklist that you see here is pretty standard across the board for all lenders. And I love to see all that fire in the chat YouTube. Y'all keep it going. Let's hit that like button share it's with ten people immediately, all right, and y'all screenshot this slide because these are the documents that you are gonna need for any lender. That you go to in America. All Right, the last two years of W two's you're gonna need a two year work history. Now if you are a two year If you are a W two employee, you do not need to show tax returns unless that lender has overlays, which are guidelines on top of goidelines. But for the most part, if you are a simple W two employee, you do not need to show your tax returns. We do need to see a two year work history. Now. One of the biggest things that people always tell me is, Matt, I have five jobs in the past two years, but they will all W two. Does this disqualify me? No, it does not. Any gaps in employment we have to document with a letter of explanation that gap in employment. All right, If you go from working from Target to ups to Best Buy, that's okay. As long as your income is the same or increasing, you won't have no issues. But if you're income is decreasing, then that could be an issue. All right, last two Now, I want to say another thing. If you go from W two to ten ninety nine or self employed, you start your clock back over. So if you go from working at the post office and then you want to open up your event space and quit and fire your job. Then guess what you start all over? You start all over all right, last two years tax returns. This is truly only if you're self employed or if you own real estate investments. Is where we have to look at your last two years tax returns. If you are self employed, last thirty days of pay stuffs. We need all pay stuffs for the past thirty years. So if you get paid by weekly, we need the last two. If you get paid weekly, we need the last four. If you have multiple jobs, we need to have all the pay stuffs for multiple jobs. Now I'm glad of just said that to myself. Multiple jobs if you have, if you work two jobs at the same time, you need to have a two year consistent work history of working those two jobs. So let's just say you work at UPS in the daytime and then you work at Target overnight, and you want to use both of those incomes to help you qualify. That is okay. We just need to show that you work that both of these jobs consistently and consecutively at the same two year timeframe. All right, Because a lot of people start new jobs and they say I've been at this new job for a year and they want to use that income. That income won't work all right, So I just want you guys to please understand that if you have multiple jobs and you work in Simon TEAMUS, so you need to have a two year history for the lenda to use that last two months of your bank statements. All pages very important. If your bank statement says page six of seven and that last page is left blank, the underwriter will still need to see page seven. Even if it says this page is left blank intentionally, we still need to see that statement. Now what your bank statements, what we are looking for is the large deposits. So you don't want to have too many large deposits, especially cash going into your bank account, because we cannot document that transaction. Okay, if you have NSF fees, non sufficient funds, you don't want to show those bank statements because if you cannot manage your money and you go a negative every month, then why would a bank want to give you a loan that shows you have no discipline. So you have to make sure that there's no NSF fees. What I try to tell everybody is this right. If you are purchasing a home, even if you're preparing right now, you say I want to buy six months or eight months, open up a separate account, call that your real estate fund, name it whatever you want to call it, right and then have if you're gonna use your direct deposits, if you're gonna use whatever money that you're making that you can legally document, have that money only deposited into that account, and don't try to do minimum transactions in that account. That way you eliminate a lot of headache and a lot of future paperwork. Copy of your ID has to be a government issued ID, driver's licensed passport, and it has to be valid. If you're getting a gift, which is allowed for most traditional programs, conventional FHAVA, you can get a gift, it just has to be documented with a gift letter. And we have to see the donors' bank statements showing them that they have the money and they're able to gift it over to you. Now, what a lot of people try to do, and I'm gonna tell you this right now, don't do this. They will have mattress money and say hey, I got fifty k on my mattress, or to only came my mattress. I'm gonna give it to my mom, let her deposit it, and then she's gonna wire me the money as a gift. Doesn't work like that. You can't do that. We're gonna we're gonna see that all day and we won't be able to use that money. So, if you're gonna get a gift from a family member or meeting, or a parent, a sibling, you have to make sure whatever amount that they're gifting you that they have that money in their account already. And then you're gonna need a completed loan application. Whatever lenda that you're going to do business with, they will be able to provide you with with that online loan application. So again, screenshot this, save it, and study this. All right? Okay, how do I go to the next one? I hate this Mac? All right, So let's let's go. Oh you see stupid Mac? All right, here we go. I'm giving you out a juice early. All right. Now, now that you have your documents and you're ready to go to get pre approved, But I need you guys to understand the difference between a regular traditional pre approval and the fully underwritten pre approval. Is right, A regular preapproval is basically a letter that is issued by a loan officer at the bank. They have reviewed your income, your assets, your credit report, and they have determined that based off of their calculations, that you can get X, Y and Z amount of money. This is not a commitment to lend from the bank. I need you guys to all understand that a loan officer like myself, although I am a great loan officer, I do not issue loan commitments. The only person that can issue a loan commitment on behalf of a bank is an underwriter. So, to be quite honest with you, that pre approval letter that even myself and my team is going to give you, it's not worth the paper is printed on because people can have a pre approval letter and still get declined once they get into contract for a house to buy. This happens every single day nationwide. The reason being sometimes loan officers make mistakes and they do not calculate your income properly. These things happen all the time, So I need you guys to understand pre approvals are worthless. Although it is needed, it is needed, and I want you guys to please understand of what I'm really truly saying here, it is needed for you to go out there and shop for a home. This, that, and a third. It gives you an idea. If you got a great loan officer like me. I like to tell people my pre approvals are solid goal because I pre underwrite because of my skill set, right, But not every loan officer is built the light. So what I always recommend and my team office and service also is a fully underwritten pre approval. This basically means that the loan officer not only did he review your income, credit documentation, etc. He now he's going to pack he or she is going to package up that loan as if you're in contract. And then now they're going to submit that loan to underwriting and the address is going to be a TBD address to be determined. And now the underwriting department from the lender, they will actually review your file as if it's a real deal, meaning you have executed contracts of sale. They're going to review it and they're going to issue what's called the conditional mortgage approval or conditional loan commitment. And this means that the lender is committing that they will give you x, Y and z amount of dollars based off of you meeting these conditions. Now, when we get laid into this presentation, we're going to talk about the underwriting process and conditions and things of that nature. But what I love about having a fully underwritten pre approval. This gives you all the work done upfront, so you know exactly what the lender wants to see to close. Three things they going to want to see is a contract to sale, a clean tider report, and the appraisal. Right, obviously, you don't get those things until you sign contract, but you'll have everything else that that underwriter likes or doesn't like on that conditional mortgage approval letter. So now you can start working on that credit approval side while you're out here shopping. And also once you get so let's just say they want a lot of explanation, they want to see the gift funds, etc. Etc. You can can submit all these what we call conditions to the underwriting department and they'll clear those conditions so that way, by time you find a house, only thing you need is probably three or four things and you can close. Now, what this is going to do, and I'm highly recommending everybody who's watching this live and who's going to watch this on the replay. If you're buying a house in today's market, if you want to be competitive, you need a fully underwritten per approval letter because this is going to give you that ability to close fast two to three weeks. Right in most markets, people are still waving financing contingencies, meaning they don't if they don't, they're waving their right to financing. So if they get declined by bank, it doesn't matter. They still have to buy a loan. So when you are in and that's typically for cash buyers, you see that. But you have some buyers who are getting financing, who are going through this process are also waving their financing contingencies because they know they have a mortgage already. All right, So this gives you a competitive advantage, especially if you're someone who's putting down three point five five percent down payment in today's market. All right, Now, this is all going to be hard credit polls pre approvals. Whether you go with a fully underwritten pre approval or traditional pre approval, it's all hard polls. Okay, pause, Hiring the right lender, all right, Hiring the right lender is very important. Like I said to you guys earlier, not all loan officers are built alike. Now, these are the three types of companies that originate loans. And I always get the question of what's the difference between a broker and a banker and the retail thing. So I want you guys to screenshot this slide or so so that way you can go back and you can reference this on your own. A mortgage broker is basically a middleman, right. A mortgage broker does not lend money they're going to They are on board or signed up with several lenders and their job is to quote unquote shot through those lenders to see who you can get the best deal with. Right. A mortgage banker is like MG where we lend, we process, we underwrite, we fund, we do everything in house. Okay, but we also sell the loan too the retail big bank, because we're not set up for servicing. The retail big bank is more so like the Chase, the Wells Fargos of the world, where they offer more products, not just mortgages. They'll offer you check in savings accounts, personal loans, auto loans. You know, credit unions will kind of fit into this category as well. All right, now, the difference between the all three look. First of all, I want to just make this clear. When you're working with any company a Chase of Wells Fargo, you know, a loan depot, any of the big brand names like the Quick and loans of Rocket Mortgages, whatever you see out there, you have to remember you're not working with that company. You're working with the loan officer. So you have to make sure that you're interview on these loan officers right to make sure that they fully are capable of helping you achieve your real estate goal. If you are looking to buy your first primary residence, one of the questions that people always ask me, you're Matt, what questions do you ask when you are interviewing these people? I always tell people to ask questions you already know the answer to. But the very first question should be, if you're buying your primary house, ask them are they a homeowner? Very simple? Are you a homeowner? If you're looking to buy an investment property, ask them do you own investment properties? Currently? I am of the firm belief, and this is no disrespect to anybody in my industry who does not own a home or investment properties right now. But I am on the firm belief that if you are going to work with someone, they should actually own real estate right because how can they really identify with you right in the process of what you're going to go through. That's just me personally. So these are some of the questions that I would ask, and then ask them questions that you already know the answers to. Right. You may know a little bit about faha, you may know a little bit about conventional So ask them three or four things that you know the answer to like the back of your hand, and just see how they're going to answer those questions. You'll be surprised that a lot of people just don't know what they're doing. And by you asking questions you already know the answer to, you can kind of get an understanding of their knowledge base, and then you can kind of dig a little bit deeper from there and determine if he or she will be right to be a part of your real estate team, because you have to remember, guys, whether you're buying your first house or your tenth house, this is a business. Real estate is a business. If you can follow on your tax in terms of get tax deductions. It's a business. I don't care if you're gonna live in it. I don't care when nobody tells you. So you have to always remember you are the CEO of your business. You are in charge. You have to put your team together, and you have to make sure that everybody on your team, lenders, realtors, attorneys, whoever it is, everybody has your best interests in mind, all right, Always remember that. So these are the three types of companies that originate loans. Just one to give you guys a little bit game on this so you can kind of understand who's who are what are the players? All right, let's talk about some loan programs, all right, So I'm gonna stick to the usual suspects tonight. We got a minimum five eight's credit score for FHA, three point five percent down payment is required. Max sells concession is six percent. A sellers concession is one the seller agrees to pay a portion or all of your closing costs. Now, a sellers concession is not guaranteed. A sellers concent session, how gets included into your loan amount only if the house appraises for the higher value. So I'm gonna give you guys a quick example, and I'm gonna use easy numbers, just acting as an example. If you're buying a home for one hundred thousand dollars and you want to get a six percent sellers concession, which is six thousand dollars, right, a six percent sales concession six thousand dollars on one hundred k. That means one hundred and six thousand dollars is what your house, the house has to appraise for in order for you to get a sealers concession. And now your down payment is based off of the one hundred and six thousand, not the one hundred thousand. The seller will still net the one hundred, but those that six thousand is being is increasing your finance and so you can get a credit for your closing costs. That's how a sales concession works. So if you're in a competitive market like we are now, I believe the opportunity for buyers to get sellers concessions are going to come back as interest rates skyrocket. So I will encourage all my buyers who are watching this. Closed mouth does not get fed. I repeat, closed mouth does not get fed. It doesn't hurt the ask, but consult with your real estate professional who's making the office on your behalf to see what the market is dictating at that moment before you ask, because you don't want to put yourself at a disadvantage at the same time, all right, one to four family FAHA approved condos and mixed use properties are allowed with FAHA. Now, for those of you who do not know what a mixed use property is, this is basically a commercial building. It will have typically in the Northeast. How a mixed use property looks is a storefront on the bottom and residential units on a on the tottom. Think about your local bodeggas right, that is mixed use properties. The key with the mixed use properties for it to be approved for FHA, it cannot exceed four total units with the commercial and the residential, and the residential units have to be fifty one percent of the liverable square footage. So if you can find a mixed use property, this can be a gold mod for your first time home buyers because now commercial rent is going to be higher than residential, so eventually this will give you more cash flow. So this is a great opportunity for those buyers out there who live in areas where there are these type of properties. To buy a commercial building with as little as three point five percent down payment, all right, seventy five percent of the rental income can be used to help you qualify five on a two to four unit property. So easy numbers for you guys right now. So if the rental income is one thousand dollars, the lender will use seven hundred and fifty dollars of that thousand dollars to help you qualify for the loan, even if the property is vacant. Okay, three to four unit properties or triplex and quads in certain areas will require at minimum three months of reserves. What are reserves? MG Reserves are your mortgage payment times three. So if your mortgage payment is one thousand dollars a month, then you need to have at least three thousand dollars post closing, either in your checking, your savings, your brokerage, your four one K. It needs to be able to be liquidated, obviously, so the bank will want to see proof that you can liquidate it if needed to. But as long as you have it, then boom, you will qualify. Another thing about three or four family unit it's very important. I didn't put this on the slide. It's called the FHA self sufficiency Test. The FAHA self sufficiency test very important with this basically means that it doesn't matter if you qualify, you've been pre approved. If you're looking to buy a three to four family if that house is not self sufficient, then FAHA will not fund that three or four family unit. So for an example, let's just say if your mortgage payment is one thousand dollars a month, and you're buying a four family unit, and let's just say all of the rental unit on this property equals up to one thousand dollars a month, So let's just say two hundred and fifty dollars per unit. Again, I'm using real simple numbers for you guys. We're gonna use seventy five percent of that thousand dollars, which gives you seven hundred and fifty dollars. But your mortgage payment is one thousand dollars, So now that property is negative by two hundred and fifty dollars, So that property is not self sufficient. So after that seventy five percent value that's taken away the mortgage, that seventy five percent needs to be one thousand dollars minimum to cover. So in that case, you would need at least a fifteen hundred dollars mortgage at a very a fifteen hundred dollars rental income to qualify for the FHA self sufficiency test. So that's very important. Guys. For those of you out there who are looking to purchase three or four family profits with FHA, it's very important you understand the FHA self sufficiency test. If you have a pre approval for a three or four family, contact that loan officer and make sure that they understand the FHA self sufficiency test all right. Grants, gifts for one kids can be used, co signers can be use. Max loan amount are based on the FAHA county loan limits. Easy way to find your FAHA county loan limits is just google your county and just put you know, if I'm in Nasaal County right now, so I'll put Nasau County FAHA twenty twenty two loan limits and they'll come right up right. So, but you have to check case certain states like New York, this is a high cost area. We can get approved for more money like a four family we can go up to one point nine million. In other areas you can't go that high. So you have to really check to see if FHA will even allow because of those county loan limits. And most importantly, most importantly, FAHA is only for primary residents only. When you are speaking to a Linda, take the word investment out of your vocabulary. Yes, we know it's a multifamily and it will be a quart unquote investment, but you have to start using determinology owner occupied multi family and FAHA requires you to live in this for one year. After one year, if you want to move out and live your best life, go right ahead. But don't commit mortgage fraud. Guys, don't commit mortgage froud. All right, let's get busy. Let's talk about some student loans because a lot of you guys got student loans. If you got student loans loans, please type yes in the chat. Please. If you have student loans, please type yes in the chat. While I take some quick water break. Troy shot, I'm good on time.
Speaker 3: World is yours?
Speaker 4: Man? You know that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: All right, say no more.
Speaker 6: Don't commit mortgage fraud please number one.
Speaker 2: I had to say it three times.
Speaker 4: Bro, This is a message brought to you by the good folks that this.
Speaker 2: Is disclaimer guidelines. All right, So we got a lot of people on the YouTube chat that's talking about they got student loans. So then you guys need to go ahead and screenshot this if you are FAHA potential borrower. The great thing is FAHA changed the student loan guidelines about a year ago, which was a home run for you guys. This is breaking down the calculations of it, right. So FAHA uses the payment listed on the credit report or account statement, but if the loan is deferred or for barans, the lender would use half a point of the outstanding balance. Let me give you a couple examples. If the payment on your credit report, let's just say you owe two hundred thousand K and student loans and your credit report shows that your monthly payment is three hundred dollars, the lender will use the actual documented payment on your credit report three hundred dollars a year ago. A year ago that was not the case, the lender will probably use close to two thousand dollars or one percent rule right payment not on a credit report. If your payment, if your balance to your federal loans is fifty K and a monthly payment on your credit report is zero, the lender will still use two hundred and fifty dollars as your payment, will calculate it into your debt to income ratio although you have a zero payment. Why because we're using a half a point of that fifty thousand. A year ago we were using one percent, and it will be five hundred dollars incorporated into your debt to income ratio if the payment is zero on your credit report. Let's say you owe seventy K and federal loans and your credit report shows a monthly payment is zero. The lender will use three hundred and fifty dollars for your payment, unless you acts the servicer to recalculate the payment due to a significant change or family size. That can be known as an income based repayment plan. Right if your loan is in deferment. If you all hundred K federal loans and your credit report shows that the loans aren't deferment, the loan officer you will use five hundred dollars as your actual monthly payment unless you can document from the servicer that you have a lower payment under income driven repayment plan when that deferment ends. So guys, these rules completely change and FAHA and conventional had boxed out so many people with student loans because of the stupid as one percent calculation, right, even though you wasn't paying that much, we still had to calculate one percent. With these new options, that's available for you. The government understood and understands that it's difficult for people who are going to school and coming out with large debt to buy real estate. So they're trying to encourage home ownership. So they change the guidelines, which I think is a home run for everybody who typed yes and chat that they have student loans. So again, screenshot this study it and let's move forward. Let's talk about student loans that are collections. A lot of you are in collections. You are default on your student loans. Please understand, if you are in collections or default, you will not get a loan until you take those student loans out of the firm out of default or collection status. So please, please, please, even if it's not popping up on your credit report, remember lenders are doing basic they're basically doing background checks. We run a system called caveas we will find that you have some debt, some student loan debt, and we will tell you no your decline. So if you know you have that debt, work out some payment arrangement and move forward. How to fund grants? I want you to all screenshot this, Okay, I want you to all screenshot this website. And I'm actually gonna try to go to this website. Let's see. Can Y still see my screen? All right? So let me see it. I'm gonna move this damn how you move this stupid zoom bar? Ya who said the Mac was good? Shout out the Apple though, But I can't.
Speaker 4: Just click clicked one of those things, right and the type the website.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't already opened, but I can't move the stupid bar. Uh all right, why is the bar not moving?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 2: There we go? There we go, There we go, there we go. Bat here we go? All right? Can I still see my screen? So we at the local home buying? Right? So remember I was just here. This is the website. Let me go back to it real quick. As you can tell. I'm not that computer savvy, So I'm back at the website. Hud dot gov. Hot, hud dot gov. Forward slash buying, forward slash local buying. Somebody typed that in chat hud dot gov forward slash buying, forward slash local buying. All right, Ari, I see you in the YouTube chat that put that link in the chat for me, Ari. So this is the website. This is what it looked like. A lot of people don't even understand that there's a lot of money out there, especially through a lot of local programs, and people are always asking me, how do you find this money? Well, this is one website that people don't know. And you see you have all fifty states right here. So I'm going to pick a state, right, Uh, give me a state. Somebody give me a state, Troy, give me a state.
Speaker 4: Uh, California.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Cali, California. All right, So we're in Cali. So you see it says home ownership. You got to getting started. So if you look right here, it says buying a home. So you can even see if you got HUD homes for sale right here, you got home ownership vouchers right there. Right, you even got stuff for home repairs and avoiding foreclosure. But let's talk about assistance and programs. Click on that now as you see here homeowners Ship Assistance for California. You've got state wide and regional programs, and you have all the programs right here. How you can even go by sort by city or county. Right, So let's go sorted by county. Where's La la is. Let's see, let's take it. Let's go to Fresno. Let's see what's in Fresno. No, it wants me to leave. I'm not gonna take no chance. I'm not gonna leave the website because I don't know of it. But y'all see how easy that is. Right, Let's go to Let's go to another state. Right, let's go to Illinois. Since it's right here, same thing, real easy to find. Look for buying for a home. Homeownership assistant programs. You go right here, you scroll down. You got all the state wide and region new programs all right here for you guys. Programs by the city. You got contact information right here. You got who you can contact for what city it's in. It's all right here, ladies and gentlemen, it's all right here, right under your nose. And they don't talk about this stuff, and it's very simple and easy to find. I'm gonna go to New York because we're in New York, right assistance and programs, and then you have all the New York programs and even by city by town, you got Long Island, New York, Hudson Valley upstate, and you have contact numbers, you have websites, emails. I mean, you have everything that you need up here to find you some free money, all right, everything you need up here to find your money. And New York got a lot of money. You see how long that list was. So this is what I wanted to explain to you guys. You have to do your homework, you have to do your due diligence. And this is why I want to take you to the webstite versus me just having this on my PowerPoint because I want you guys to be able to find this stuff on your own. All right. So again, the website is hud dot gov forward slash Buying, forward slash local Buying. Okay, there you have it, and mothershad voice, let's get the conventional financing we're heating up now. Six to twenty minimum credit score, minimum down payment, three to fifteen percent, depending on what type of property you're buying, whether it's a one family or multifamily who max Sell's concession allowed is three percent. You can buy one to four family and fanymake approved condos and co ops and input coops up there with co ops as well. Max loan amount is based on Fandymade loan limits. Again, all you have to do is google Fany Maade twenty twenty two loan limits and you will have all the information you need right there. Grants gifts and for one K is allowed, you have to live in the property for one year if it is your primary residence. Also, now we're going to take you back to another website. Now, before we get there, let's talk about the Fanny Man Freddie Mac's student loan guidelines. It's pretty much the same thing, but I like freddie guidelines better. So, if you are going conventional and it's student loans, listening on a credit report is zero or if it's deferred or forbearance, the lender is going to use the one percent balance to calculate it. So if you have that situation, you probably don't want to go Fannie May. You want to go Freddie Mac because Freddie Mac is like Faha, where they'll use a half a percent of the loan balance to qualify. So the examples that I give you guys early on how to calculate is the same exact for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. But if you're going conventional with student loans, your best bet is to act the lender or tell the lender not even ask, because you're the boss. You tell the lender you need to have a Freddie Mac backed conventional mortgage because of yours through the loans. Okay, and yes, for those on YouTube, will keep acting. Will this be saved on the channel? Yes it will. This is free game University right now. You're welcome. All right. Two of my favorite programs with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is Fanny Made Home Style and Freddie Mac Home Possible. Let's go to the websites. Let's go to home Ready first. So all you gotta do is Google Fannie May Home Ready. Go to Google, and all you will see the websites will come to the top now and bring you to this website on purpose, because it's very important that you understand in these programs and what these websites look like, right, because these websites, these websites are very, very very important for you to navigate. You have all the information that you will need, all these websites right here alone. So I'm gonna get you guys a little bit familiar with this now when you're dealing with Freddie mac all Fanny Made Home Possible. This is all income based, all right, so what I mean by it? And this is the home Possible website, right, Just get you guys a little bit familiar on how it looks. But let me go back here, right, So let me google something. So let me go Fanny May uh, Fanny May May income limits right, Fanny May Home Possible Home Ready income limits right. So this medium income is very important. So if you're looking to get qualified for this home I mean, for this program, you have to let me just hit this. You can't make more than eighty percent of the area medium income, all right. So again, how I got to this is all the thing I did was google Fannie May Home Ready income tool and this map will show up. Now I'm a punch in the zip code. I am in valid stream right now, so I'm going to type in valid stream zip cold and now you're going to see it's going to come here and it's going to bring the map of valid stream. Now it's telling me the area medium income in my area where I'm at right now is ninety nine thousand. But in order to qualify for this loan, my income cannot exceed seventy nine thousand, six hundred. All right, so that's eighty percent of that ninety nine thousand. You can do this for anywhere in the country to see what's your income. What's what's west Chester zip Co? Y'all?
Speaker 4: One zero six zero three, All.
Speaker 2: Right, let's do one zero You said one zero six zero three, Yeah, one zero six zero three. Why that's not coming up?
Speaker 4: So don't do this like that.
Speaker 2: One O six oh three. Damn that shit ain't coming up.
Speaker 4: One O six oh six oh yeah seven one of.
Speaker 2: Them, damn and ain't liking y'all.
Speaker 4: That's the city that's probably well.
Speaker 2: Nah, this is everywhere, all right. Let me type in four two two. Let me just do Jamaica shout out the queens, Queens get the money, Jamaican, New York. Okay, it works better with an address, y'all. But I'm just trying to give you an idea. So Jamaica or they pulled up Southside, but it's all good. So we got ninety nine five hundred, eighty percent is still seventy nine to six hundred, So you guys, see how simple this is. This is this is the gross income that the lender is using, not your justic gross We're not looking at the tax returns. This is your gross income, not your net income. The only way is going to go for net income is if you're self employed and you're trying to get one of these loans. But this is the first step that you need to go to see if you even qualify for the Home Possible or Home Ready program because they both go off the same thing. So I want to show you, guys what this looked like in real time, so you are familiar with this. And this works best if you have an address. So if you're looking for properties and you're already preapproved, just punching any address in your right.
Speaker 5: Average average income in South Jamaica, Queens is ninety nine thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars according to the government. The area medium income in the area is ninety nine thousand, five hundred correct.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, very.
Speaker 2: And these houses probably a million dollars go figure. So that's the website that you got to go to to see if you qualify and if you qualify, it's a great program, both of them. With Freddie Mack, which I loved more than the Home Ready is with Freddie Mack, you can put down as little as three to five percent with buying a two to four family property, which with conventional products, if you don't qualify for these programs, you'll have to put down fifteen to twenty percent. So I love the Home Possible program for that, and then also with the Fani Made Home Ready program, one of the things that I love is that they will allow you to use border income or or roommate income to help you qualify even if you're buying a one family property. So if you're buying a one family let's just say you was in college you had a roommate, you can document that you had a roommate and the roommate is going to move in with you right then you can have a quote unquote lease sign between you and that roommate and if they.
Speaker 11: Are This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Earners.
Speaker 4: What's Up?
Speaker 11: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 12: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit. To get your more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen, just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring indeed is all.
Speaker 2: You need making paying let's say five hundred dollars a month. We can use seventy five percent of that five hundred to help you qualify. Now, a lot of you got roommates, and you don't know, right if you are unmarried and you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and y'all live together, y'all have roommates. Read between the lines, back to the presentation. So that's the family made Freddie macmestyle. I hope you'll caught that little jim moving right along. Closing course. Let's talk about some closing course. All right, you know what. This is what I'm gonna do. Let's go back to Let's go back to this. Let me show y'all what a loan estimate looks like. Okay, this is what. Yeah, some of y'all YouTube got it. Roommates exactly, all right, So this is what This is a sample loan estimate. This is what you're gonna get from Alenda. Some will get you this before you even sign a contract on the house. I know, me and my team we issue loan estimates only when you have a contract. If you want, of course breakdown, we'll give you what's called the closing course worksheet, which is not a loan estimate, but it gives you an idea of what the fees are. So I want to show this to you so you guys can get familiar of what you're looking at. Right, So on the top left hand side, you're going to have whoever the bank is, the bank's address is going to show you the date that the loan estimate was issued. The applicants is you with the property address is the estimated property value. It'll tell you what your loan terms are, the purpose of it, what type of product you have. So if it's a thirty yet fixed mortgage, it'll tell you that it was a thirty year fixed mortgage. If it's a FHA conventional VA, one of these boxes right here will be checked. It'll tell you your loan number, your loan ID, and most importantly is the rate locked or not? Okay? And if it is locked, as you can see here on this example, it tells you until what time that it is locked? Okay? Scrolling down, you have your loan terms, your loan themount, your interest rate, your monthly principal and interest payment. The principal interest is what you're paying back to the bank. It'll tell you if you have a pre payment penalty you or not, if it's a balloon payment or not. You're not going to see this in regular traditional loans, so don't worry about that right now. If you have mortgage insurance, you'll see it right here on your payment projected payments. It'll tell you if it's mortgage insurance, and if it was, there'll be a number listed right here with says zero, and then in this column right here, it will tell you what year is projected to fall off. Very important if you're taking out loans with mortgage insurance that you are paying attention to this right Your escrow is to manage your property taxes and the homeowner's insurance ESCRO. Let me say this, and I'm gonna say this loud and clear for everybody who is listening. ESCRO is subject to change on an annual basis. So whatever mortgage payment that you gotta start off with today, that will not be your mortgage payment in a year because taxes will go up, homeowner's insurance will go up, and that means your mortgage payment is going to go up. So although you have a thirty year fixed mortgage, the only thing that is fixed is that principal and interest payment. Your escro is subject to change. Now here's a tip. Every single year, you're gonna get what's called the escrow analysis. The bank is going to send it to you. Please read it. Learn to understand that, because that is telling you exactly what's happening in that escrow account. Depending on when your taxes are doing where you live, some taxes, some property taxes are due quarterly, some are done semi annually, some are done angrily. The town is going to send you a tax bill. Although the bank is responsible for paying it, the town still has to send you with the bill is for the upcoming year. When you see your bill, if you do not agree with it, you can't call the town and start a process called grieving your taxes a grievance okay, which can potentially lower your property taxes down. But that is a process and it's not guaranteed to lower your property taxes. But I just want to make you guys aware of what is out there for you. And I want you guys to be aware that your mortgage payment will increase. So when you hear me screaming to the top of my lungs like I've been for the past four years on the internet, don't be house rich and cash poor. This is one of the prime examples, because you be thinking, you're paying me three hundred and eighty dollars, gonna be for the life of your loan, and you'll get a root awaken. In one month, You're gonna open up your your damn mortgage statement and your payment's gonna be five hundred dollars and you're gonna be like, what the hell happened? So I want you guys to be aware of this. Be aware of this, all right? Scroll down. Estimated taxes and insurance a month. Again, this is subject to change. Estimated closing course plus estimated cash to close. This is basically and you see it says from the borrower. That means what you have to bring the closing. Now, when you guys are shopping for a mortgage, I want you guys to be very clear on something else. The lender only controls two things, the interest rate and block A on its top left hand side, the origination charges. We do not control title fees. We do not control recording fees. We do not control how much escrow needs to be set up in that prepaid account or that initial escrow account. We do not control any of these fees. We only control the interest rate and the origination fees. So when you guys are shopping for a loan, you have to understand. Banks will sit here and present you offers in the beginning of your process and low ball you on purpose. They will missfees on these loan estimates because it's not legally binding, right, It's just an estimate. They will tell you, and when they try, when you're trying to compare, you're looking at, well, this lender's rate is this and their fees a twenty thousand. But this lenders rate is the same, but their fees a fifteen thousand. I'm going with this lender. But you don't realize that you're getting set up for the bag and switch because a lot of lenders out there will put lower fees on purpose. I'm trying to tell you this shit happens every single day. I don't care when no one tells me because I see it personally. When you guys are reaching out to me, asks me to you, your loan estimates. And I'm telling you there's a lot of fees missing here, all right, So please understand that the lender only controls this. So my advice to you if you're shopping or comparing lenders, compare them with the interest rate and block a fees. That is going to give your true determination if with lender is more expensive than the others, because that's the fees that they're making their money off of, not everything else. Now, if you want to know what your title fees and your recording fees are, this is when you got to go to your title company. If your realtor or your attorney is using a particular title company, you need to ask them for what's called a title bill. And in that title bill, you'll know what all the title fees are. You'll know what the recording fees are. You'll know what the estimated escrow account will be needed to set up based off of the closing date on the contract. You'll know all that information because us as the lender. When we get to the end of the process. You see how this says loan estimate, right, This is in the beginning of the process. When you get to the end of the process, you're going to get what's called a CD, a closing disclosure, and the lender to update that closing disclosure, they have to get all the final bills from the title company and all other parties involved. That way they can update that closing disclosure to make it as accurate as possible. So please understand the difference in this. Don't just be willy nilly an emotional home buyer and say, oh, this one's cheaper than this one, and this is that third and you're not even understanding by time you get to the end. It's going to be with that person who was hired probably even quoted you because they were probably doing the right thing. So it just understand the difference. And this is kind of why instead of me showing you a PowerPoint presentation, I kind of wanted to give you an example, a real life example of what this looked like, because a lot of you have never seen a loan estimate before. I see people in the YouTube comments talking about they never even heard a BLOCKA. This is exactly why I want to show my screen and show this to you guys, so you have a better understanding of what these things look like. All right, we got it.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, who all right, back to the slides and we're almost done. So that's the closing cost section underwriting process. Now, after you go through your pre approval, your shopping for your home, you're ready to go. You're going to now update your loan officer he or she and let them know that you have a contract. And then that's when you're going to get your initial disclosures. And as a part of that initial disclosure package will be that loan estimate that I just showed you. Again, look at the loan estimate at this point, if you're still shopping for London, and I'm gonna tell you this right now, at this point, if you're still shopping for London when you get the contract, you kind of behind the eight ball because I think you should have did you shopping while he was in the pre approval process. But if you're still shopping again, remember block A and interest rate. That's what you need to pay attention to. Okay, now, let's keep your interest rates real quick. Locking in very important in these times. As you all have seen over the past six months, I should say that the market has been going absolutely bonkers with interest rates. This is not the time to float interest rates. So there's two things you can do when you get your contract. You can either lock it in and when we lock in, we lock in for a certain period of time, y'all. We lock in either for thirty days, forty five days, sixty days, ninety days up to six months, right. Or you can float, which means floating means you're playing the market. I do not recommend floating in today's market because it moves so rapidly. If you want to try to protect yourself, let's just say you lock in and you want to head your bet so to speak. If the market does drop, act your lender if they have a float down policy, type in chat float down okay, float down policy very important. So let me give you an example.
Speaker 10: You are.
Speaker 2: Locking in today at five and a half percent. Okay, you're locking in at five five and a half percent. But your loan officer, after you consulting with them and you say, you know what, we think the rates might drop a half a point in your favor. It may drop the four point eighty seventy five to five percent in like two weeks. While we're doing the process based off of what's happening in the market.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: We can lock you in with the float down option. It may now a lender's gonna charge you for this. So what this means is if the rate does drop that at least a quarter to three eighths of a point lower, then the loan officer can float down the rate and take advantage of the market decreasing and break you from that five and a half to that five and a quarter to that five point one to the five percent. But they may charge you a point for that. Now, for those of you who don't know what a point is, a point is one percent of the loan amount and it's used to buy down interest rate. So one hundred thousand dollars loan amount times one point equals one thousand dollars. All right, So I want you guys to understand when you are trying to lock in, if your lender has that option, take advantage of it. It may cost you some money. Now, what happens if the rates don't decrease, then you just paid a point for no reason. So you also got to understand the market and work with the loan officer who understands the market and is watching the trends that's happening. In the market to determine if it's even worth you paying that extra point to do the float down option. All right, but speak to your loan officer for more details about this.
Speaker 4: Who.
Speaker 2: So, now you're locking your rate. You go to underwriting, you get your loan reapproved by underwriting. They're going to have us called condition you meet those conditions. It could be updated pay stuffs, updated bank statements. It could be letters of explanations, it could be whatever the hell the underwriter wants to see to satisfy the commitment letter. Once you meet those plus, you get your clean tider report, you get an appraiser report, It gets submitted back to underwriting, and then boom. From there, they submit the loan for clearance to close, and in the perfect world, the underwriter will clear everything and then congratulations, you can now schedule your closing. But the mortgage process is not perfect. I'm here to tell you you will go through pain, you will go through agony, you will go through frustration, you will go through some BS. Okay, so have your expectations set properly that you are gonna go through some pain in some BS. Even if you went through a pre underwriting process, you will still go through the pain and the bs. This is just this is just the business that we are in and it's not perfect. But you have to have your expectations set right. So once you wants to underwriter, and oh, be prepared to be asked for documents, the same documents a couple times. This happens with certain lenders. Not gonna name no names, but this happens. Okay, I need you to understand this is part of the process and it will frustrate the hell out of you, rightfully so, but just give them whatever the hell they want and let's move on, all right. And once you go through the underwriting process you meet all your conditions. Congratulations, you are now clear to close and you can go close wing your house. That is my time for today, ladies and gentlemen. That's all I got.
Speaker 3: There. You have it better than college university.
Speaker 6: Give them what they want, man, just be patient, tell them many.
Speaker 2: Give them what they want. That's right.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that's like put some fire in the chat.
Speaker 5: If you enjoyed that high level conversation. As my brother nineteen keys would say, you know, that's what it's about.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: Not getting that kind of education anywhere, Definitely not at school. And that's one of the things I always talked about, like, buying a home is probably the biggest purpose that anybody's going to make, and for most people, that's their biggest investment. A lot of people, unfortunately, that's their only investment. And if you think about it, for the biggest purchase, the most important purchase, and something that most of your net worth is in. For the average American, you have no education on it, Like they never teach you anything. It's like you just go out there and just hope that you're not getting taken advantage of. But you just go to a bank and you say, Okay, I'm trying to buy a home, and you just follow whatever they tell you. You don't know if it's the best thing for you or not. You don't know about the program. If you don't know the process, you make mistakes. You don't have to get the documents in order, you don't get the mortgage, lose a home. It's a learning process and you learn as you go, but you can make a lot of mistakes. So I always thought like, why would they not have this as part of a core curriculum because it's something that is very common. A lot of people buy homes and to not have any idea of how to do it, it just doesn't make any sense. So there's something that we never even questioned because we just were so used to just not even having it that it's just like, all right, you know, just just go with the flow. But now we have institutions like Eyo University, and we have professionals like Matt who are very gracious with their time and they're educating the masses. So not take it for granted, because it's not something that has ever really happened before in a language that most people, especially in our world, understood, So just wanted.
Speaker 3: To give kudos to Matt. Definitely, you know, a legend.
Speaker 5: In the game when it comes to real estate, financing, home lending.
Speaker 3: Very very important, very very important.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I mean, he's the guy we call him for sure and with any question, right, And that's the thing too, being humble enough to know that you don't know everything, but having a resource that's almost like an encyclopedia at your disposal it makes everything a lot better. So I'm personally going through the process, and so every time I get a letter, the first guy I call it is Matt.
Speaker 4: To make sure everything's right. But everybody doesn't have that, and so having this type.
Speaker 6: Of information presented in front of you, you can alleviate that fear. A lot of times people get in that fear process where they don't want to take action because they don't want to make the mistake. But what's been laid out for you right here is a detailed version of what you need to do in order.
Speaker 4: To get that first property.
Speaker 6: So that I appreciate you for, you know, decreasing that level of fear for people to make that first step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no doubt, man, That's what we here for.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Each one teach one And like Shaddy said, no one taught us this in school. The school curriculum is not made for us to know this type of stuff. How our parents didn't even teach us how to do this because for the most part they didn't really know. Most of our parents who purchased homes, they trip and fell into home ownership. It wasn't like you know what I'm saying, that was taught. So for me to be able to be blessed with the knowledge to be able to pass it on to my community at scale, because of platforms like EYL University. It's life changing for me and I don't take it lightly. I love and this is why I always save my license number because I'm proud to be a licensed real estate professional. I tell people all the time, I'm not an internet guy. You just see me on the internet. This is what I do every single day, this is what my team does. We help a lot of people, and I don't brag about it. You'll never see me posting closing follows. You'll never see me doing boomerangues. Respectfully. I say that respectfully because everybody got their own swag and that's cool. But I help. Don't get it twisted. MG closes a lot of loans and I help a lot of people directly and indirectly. I help some of your favorite people that you watch all the time. And you'll never hear me chasing no clout because I don't do this for clout. I do this to help my people at Scale because I am a terrible Internet marketer. If I was really an Internet marketer, I would fledge your timeline with testimonials and all types of ish. But if you've been following me for years, you don't see that on my page. You see information all day long information, information and information, and I want you guys to execute at a high level. I don't even ask you guys for business for ninety percent of the time, I'm just giving you the information and if you work with me and my team, great cherry on top, God bless, thank you very much. But I don't do this for leads either. I do this because I want our people to own some shit. Because our home ownership rate is forty two percent in our community and it's very important for us to close the wealth gap. Real estate is a major component of that. So we have to own real estate.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. So we're gonna go into some questions.
Speaker 5: Before we go into questions, somebody said, if MG had a book or a pamphlet or something, I would buy it. So he actually has even better than that the real Estate Encyclopedia.
Speaker 4: Yes, book.
Speaker 2: I was about to pull a book too, but we ain't gonna talk about the book though. Let's talk about what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: So you got The Home Buyers Blueprint Volume one and volume two, over twenty hours of content, So imagine this one hour. He got twenty hours of content which literally walks you through every single thing. Auzy and then Volume two is like the rehab pack where you go over two or three k loans everything you know rehab. It's literally like step by step blueprint on all things real estate and real estate investor. What we did was originally that rolled out as a separate and it's still a separate if you want that individually, but we packaged it together with Eyo University, so anybody that's in Eyo University gets access to home buyers Blueprint Volume one and volume two as part of Eyo University. And for Eyo University, of course, we have monthly financial planning calls with me. We have weekly investment classes. Shout out to Chris. We have over one hundred archive classes because we do classes every single week and we have clubs. So people ask all the time, like what's the difference between earn your leadia Eyo University. Earn your lesia is like a public school. You can learn either way. That's the good thing. It's like you can learn either way. Public school is free. Eyo University is more hands on. It's a learning experience. But we have zoom calls, we answer questions. People actually learn from each other. It's a community. It's like you know, I actually get to talk do my financial planning thing once a month. Troy does the book club Movie Club. So I mean it's something that we wanted to take the best aspects of school, but you know, at spin to it and just make the things that's really applicable as opposed to teaching you like, you know, about the stars and the moon and all that kind of stuff, dissecting frogs and things that that wasn't really necessary. So and we did it at a competitive price point that I don't think anybody in our industry has ever been able to accomplish, to be able to do that at And you know, we're in a good vibe right now. We gotta invest Fst coming up. MG is gonna be at to invest Fest, and you know, it's just it's good. It's good times right now. So we decided to just do a flash sale, forty eight hour fourth of July flash sale. We'll probably run into like Saturday, and we're going to do seventy five percent off four ninety nine for the whole entire year. And that's the low price it's been since Black Friday. It hasn't been that right since Black Friday. So literally one hundred hours of videos, calls with me every month, home Buyers, Blueprint Voume one, Volume two, book Club, Movie Club, access to the Facebook group, access to the weekly classes, access to the to the weekly investment classes. Five hundred dollars, Like that's almost impossible to accomplish, but nothing is impossible at EYL.
Speaker 4: So that's a night out of TGA. Friday is a moment.
Speaker 3: And we ain't that's a fact.
Speaker 5: So, you know, people always complain about stuff not being affordable. If you can't afford that, then it's just not the right time for you. Right now, you can just stay and just watch the podcast, watch YouTube and you get a lot of information there. But if you just want to you know, a little bit more of a higher education, your handheld direct access to us on a certain level, Yeah, choices show us forty eight hours Eyo University Flash say I'll pin it. I'll pin up the link in YouTube and then I'll also put in the description of this video. And the best part about these classes that we do is that we actually get to answer questions. So this is something that you know, once again, you don't do that on a podcast where we actually you know, take zoom questions and we answer it. So it's just like being in a classroom. So that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Right now. We're gonna answer a few questions before we wrap and shout to Renee.
Speaker 4: Renee one of our top earners.
Speaker 6: I see she's putting the entire pamphlet of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they always, they always in everything. Shout to all artists.
Speaker 3: Let's try this.
Speaker 4: Let's go lucky three one three were coming to you and meet yourself? You better neither. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We can hate you purposes.
Speaker 13: How y'all doing the black man?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: My question? Pretty well? Pretty well?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 13: Well, obviously I'm.
Speaker 2: From Detroit and what I've done.
Speaker 13: What though our market appears to be extremely, extremely all the price, in my opinion, I am apparently looking for a home and it's almost to a point where it's like who who are buying these songs? Who honestly can afflord them? Because when you talk to other buyers that are people that's not of en glomary, everyone is saying the same thing. You go look at a house, it's already kind of over priced, fifty thousand, and you still in a bidding room. What would you do if you are in that situation?
Speaker 2: Rent is overpriced too, Pick your poison. That's kind of the only thing you can do. Right now. We are in inflation every time, So ultimately, right now, I understand your concerns, but maybe you need to start looking at home. And I'm taking at these homes are turnkey. They're probably already renovated, correct, Sam, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Look you they Oh, yeah, that's that?
Speaker 4: What's that I'm as us?
Speaker 3: Well, let's just say that the turkey.
Speaker 2: So let's just say they turnkey, right then you have to find something that's not turnkey. You're here, Yeah, so lucky it is those houses fully renovated homes you're looking at.
Speaker 13: No, man, you still have to go in there and put sixty to hundred thousand in there to update it and make it the way that you will want it. Are they livable, Yes, but you would still need maybe a roof windows. I mean, you still got to go in there and put work into these houses.
Speaker 2: Are how much of these house is worth after your repairs?
Speaker 13: They already overpriced when you buy.
Speaker 2: Any but no, the question is how after So if you buy it at whatever price and you put in fifty to one hundred K, how much is the house gonna be worth?
Speaker 13: That part? I'm not sure tomorrow what of the peers? Before you put the sixty to one hundred and into it, you are already buying a house with no equity. There's nothing left, there's no more room left.
Speaker 2: So if you have no equity, then obviously that's not worth it for you to go into a home. And then you got to still put that amount of money and you're going to be upside down. So I would probably say then you have to probably look in different areas to whereas you're not you're not in that same position because that's just that's just not a good deal and there's nothing you can do about that. So you don't want to pull a trigger or anything like that. You just got to find homes where if you are going to put that money, that your active innovative value is going to be greater than what you put into it. So that way you're walking into in there with some equity and you're forcing that appreciation.
Speaker 13: All right, Well, God be patient, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Much, appreciate, appreciate you, bro.
Speaker 4: Let's try this. Let's go to Jessica d Jessica d we come to you on mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Damn Jess, Damn Jess.
Speaker 4: It's all good. Just three minutes ago, Jennifer, we're coming to you, Jennifer. What's going on? I mute yourself. You've been unmuted.
Speaker 14: Hello, good evening, gentlemen, Thank you for this.
Speaker 2: What's up, Jennifer?
Speaker 14: How you doing? Matt quick question for you. So you know, I'm a realtor Martha's Vineyard. I'm in the middle of a deal now. Buyer client is buying land for one point five eight five. Appraisal came back at one point four. I went back to the appraiser with comps to justify the one five eight five. He discounted them. He said, no good the I'm representing the buyer. The seller's agent went back and said their errors in the appraisal. So the bank listened to that and is ordering a new appraisal. So I'm curious to know, from your perspective as a mortgage loan officer, what our chances look like of getting How do you deal with this kind of situation and what our chances look like of getting the APPRAI a new appraisal to come up with the right numbers so that the buyer client doesn't have to come up with more cash.
Speaker 2: Man, this was an amazing question. I'm glad you asked the Jennifer great question because this happens every day unfortunately. So first, I want the audience to know that the appraiser, when he does an appraisal report, he's given his opinion on a value. His opinion is goal to the banks, and we're going to go off of that. You guys did a great job by contesting that appraisal, and the AMC, the Appraisal Management Company, believed you guys and say, you know what, we're going to order a new appraisal. I will tell you from my experience, there's a fifty maybe I would probably say a sixty five percent chance that appraisal comes in low to oh wow, it is, and it's a thirty to chance that it might hit the numbers that you want. If you have to remember, these appraisers talk to each other. Number one, they're all providing the same the same comps everywhere you go, and a lot of appraisers they're going to use the same type of formulas to either adjust up or adjust down when it comes to their adjustments and comparables and things of that nature. So there's a good possibility that this piece of land will get a praise for the same value or probably a little bit more. It's a good possibility that it probably won't get ap praised for the sales price.
Speaker 6: You know, that might even be something we need to just have like a whole class or the appraisal process, because I've had some experiences even now with something, you know, property that I'm mentioningly.
Speaker 9: Building, you know, thinking that the square feed is gonna be one thing, but understanding like yo, if there's no floor, then that really doesn't count.
Speaker 4: And top inside the appraisal process.
Speaker 6: So even understanding the interests of that, because that could be a process that could make a break deal and make or break them out of equity that you think that you have in a property.
Speaker 4: So justica, I appreciate that question. That was a great one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was The praiser process is such a finicky process, and I want everybody to understand lenders do not control appraisals. That's number one. There's an Appraisal Management company AMC that acts as the third party person between the appraiser and the lender that AMC is choosing from a round robbin of appraisers that's approved what said lender, and then they pick that appraiser goes out and us at the on the lender side, we have no clue who that appraiser is until we get the actual report back. So a lot of people always say it's the lenders the lender. No, it's not the lender. It's with our hands are tied because of all the regulations that was put in place after the wild cowboy days. So that was a great question. But it's an unfortunate thing that happens in this market. And if you do get a lower they not might go in your bias favor. Now it's time to negotiate because now you got too low appraisals.
Speaker 14: Right, Well, that's what I told him that we're going back to the cellar and asking him to reduce the price if it doesn't work out, which is great, which is great for him, and I want, you know, him to get a fair price.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it goes in a favor. My question is what are they doing with this lamb building the house? Okay, so they are what type of financing are they doing? Doing cash?
Speaker 14: No, no, it's we do have a lot of cash deals, but this one they're financing an eighty twenty loan.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so they're doing eighty percent down and doing the rest of eighty percent sat down. And then they so they're doing acquisition and construction in one loan. Yes, yes, okay, smart play. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, about that.
Speaker 2: We know a thing or two. Yeah, good question.
Speaker 14: Thing, Matt. You know I live in Massachusetts, but you don't know that I grew up in Rockaway. Queens, get the money.
Speaker 2: Queens, get the money. Let's go you at the end of the the Rockaways, the end of the Earth, the Earth, the end of the Earth. Shout out to the Rockaways.
Speaker 4: Out to Jennifer. Thanks Jennifer, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, appreciate you, Jennifer. Queen's get the money.
Speaker 4: All right's let's try this. That's uh, Regina, what's going on, y'all? See you on muted? How you doing?
Speaker 15: Hey, don't be alarmed. This is our brother, Reggie. Hey, Matt, Troy Forshak Reggie. He's like, don't be alarmed.
Speaker 3: Switch on us. I'm trying to house hack.
Speaker 4: So what you're talking about.
Speaker 15: Yeah, exactly, yeah, yeah, So long story short, my mom's a real estate broker. We're trying to find Multiplatan properties twenty nineteen could find me, but you feel me.
Speaker 4: You off the market.
Speaker 2: You doing a single family house in the upcoming neighborhood?
Speaker 15: Now rehabbing this house right now, but I want to kind of do a four three two one. So my question for Matt is can I move out of here, run this place out, moving my parents and then four three to one from there?
Speaker 2: Do you own the house you in now?
Speaker 15: He's a conventional twenty year on it right now?
Speaker 2: What type of property?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 15: Single family?
Speaker 2: So you have a single family and then you want to move with your parents and then go buy multi families to house hot?
Speaker 15: Yeah, rent this place out if I have to and move my parents and just get troplex, duplex.
Speaker 2: Or what I mean? I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean look, so I have great question, bro father, taxes properly, why are you living with your parents? So make sure you show this single family property as an investment property on your tax returns, so that way when it's time for you to get your multi families and the lenders say, well, you have this mortgage is a single family, No, it's an investment property. Look at their tax returns. It's on there. It's listed as an investment property. So that way you buyd your multifamily and now doing your househide journey, that won't impact you at all. Okay from that perspective. Now, obviously you know, depending on how much you deducted and everything like that could impact your debt to income ratio and what you can qualify for. That's a whole deeper conversation. But essentially to answer the question, if you if you rent it out and you file it on your taxes and show it as a true investment, you shouldn't have an issue with the house hack to start your house hacking.
Speaker 15: Okay, great, So one more question for that. So I have to wait the entire year to get taxes back with my tax return to prove this or can I do it before the year?
Speaker 4: Bid?
Speaker 2: When are you planning on doing this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I pray moving out of here.
Speaker 4: It's based off by December.
Speaker 2: I would say, if you can get a tenant in there in this calendar year, Okay, I remember if you wait till December, the movie you get somebody in that January. Now, you're in twenty twenty three. Okay, you know what I mean. So I would say, wait, I would say, if you can get a tenant in there, start paying you so that way you can file for twenty twenty two and show it on there, then you're you're in a better position. Okay, perfect, Thank you, appreciate you, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Let's try to Let's go to uh, let's go to Ashley. Ashley, we are coming to you. Mut yourself. You have been unmuted. Hopefully have a good naight. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Hey there, how are you guys doing. I wanted to just shout out and say thank you guys. I went to the Black Money Forum and I met you.
Speaker 3: Guys, juvenard all.
Speaker 4: What happened to it?
Speaker 2: What happened to him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 10: Yes, So I went to the Black Money Forum and I've seen all you guys out there, really great information. Met with you two MG. So thank you so much, appreciate. So I wrote my question in the chat, but I'm going to go back and get it. So I have a few boats. I'm currently on the process of trying to get myself together so that I can get like that pre appraisal done in order to start looking and you know, just getting myself ready. I found under a lender and I'm currently working through that process. A question that I have is can I go to multiple lenders at the same time or do I have to start with one lender and kind of like work from there.
Speaker 2: For your pray approval. Yes, you can go to multiple lenders at the same time. If you're going to have multiple lenders run your credit, I would recommend doing it all within the same twenty four hours twenty four to fourty eight hours. But I'll be honest with you, you don't need to go to multiple lenders once you know what you're talking about, right, You just need to go to one lender, know your scenario right. So that's why it's important for you to be like the CEO right and understand the process and understand your debt to income ratio, Understand what programs that you are pre approved for, so that way when you go to lender B and C, you can have an intelligent conversation with them about your profile. Right, so I can say, look, this is my fight, go I got a forty over forty two debt to income ratio, I'm already pre approved from ABC lender to get the home Ready program with I'm doing five percent down. These are my specs. A knowledge to a loan officer is going to hear that and say, oh, you know what you're talking about, Well, based off what you're saying, I can get X, Y and Z for you. You know what I mean? What did they quote you? Oh? I can probably do that too. Right without your you have to go through the credit polls, and that's when you get more into being like that interviewer, you know what I'm saying, versus the emotional home buyer where it's just like you're happy just to get several pre approval letters and offers and you're just like you're happy, go lucky, right, and now multiple people don't run your credit for absolutely no reason. So for me, that's why we did the home Buyers Blueprint Volume one and Volume to, especially Volume one to teach you guys how to be honestly. People have taken the blueprint and now they're loan offices because of the blueprint because they taught them so much and now they got into the game.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So if you and you have access to the blueprint, so I would tell you go in there and study that bad boy so over fifteen hours of great information, and they will teach you everything that you need to know, how to calculate your income, how to figure out your debt to income ratio. Hell, you'll probably be when you finish the blueprint. You can preapprove yourself. You know what I'm saying, and you'll know exactly what you're doing. So I would say, can you to answer your question, yes, can you go to multiple lenders at the same time run your credit get three different pre approvals? Absolutely, But if you got the home Buyers Blueprint at your disposal, you don't need that.
Speaker 10: You don't really need that, Okay, perfect. I am an e y L member, So I'm gonna go ahead and get in there and take another look at that.
Speaker 2: Take advantage, take advantage. We got wet, we got the assessments after every chapter. You're gonna be able to test your knowledge base, and and then you got MG. You can always hit me up too, because I respond to the earnest every day all day. That is so true, that priceless, that's price, that's perfect. I could charge all twenty bands for that. I ain't gonna hold y' all up.
Speaker 10: I hear that, Thank you so much. I have one more question, real quick guidelines, just real quick. So can you do an f H I think you answered that already. You could do an FAH a loan on a multi property, on a multi unit property. But here in here in Brooklyn and New York City, like everything is so expensive right now? What happens if can I don't know if we have like the Albany the banks where you can kind of get houses that are on foreclosure and whatnot. But can you use an FHA loan towards a multi property that might be on foreclosure lists?
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, you can buy. You can use an FHA loan for a burntdown bando building and get the money to repair it. Noted, you can get one hundred percent of your rehab cost. You can put down as little as three point five percent down. You can buy a burntdown band do and use an FHA two or three K, and you have access to the homebase buullprint volume, to the rehab pack that teaches you all of that too, right, huh?
Speaker 3: Trapping out the bend.
Speaker 2: Though, trapping out the bando in my ashad voice, the two or three K will help you trap out the bando. And this is the perfect tool for anybody, for especially first timers who are looking to become real estate investors. The two or three K gives you that training wheels because you have what's called the HUT consultant. That HUT consultant acts like a construction project manager, and that person is there to protect you and the bank from the contractors. See your in tractors con artist tractors. Right. So it's a perfect tool to use, and I highly advise if you want to go that route foreclosure short sells react use that two or three K for you advantage, especially in a high court state like New York where it is so expensive here to buy multifamilies, you have to find that rundown piece of crap house. But no, the two or three K is there to help you, and it's included in your membership. Take advantage, all.
Speaker 10: Right, Thank you so so much, Thank you Ashley, no problem.
Speaker 2: Actually, shout out to you with the black money from too. That was a great time.
Speaker 5: Shout out to two. Shout out to my god too. Look man, the Home Buyer Blueprint Volume one is worth at least a thousand dollars minimum. Vayume one and Volume two at least twenty five hundred dollars. So when I'm talking about Vayume one and Volume two added bundle together with everything else that's in Eyo University, which we go but and you get to ask questions for market, mondays, that's that's the number one.
Speaker 3: How do you get to ak Zoom questions?
Speaker 5: You gotta be in Eyde University for five hundred dollars for a year.
Speaker 3: It's never going to happen again, I promise you. I promise you It's never to happen.
Speaker 4: They corrected you. They said this is even lower than Black Product.
Speaker 3: What was Black fridayt They said it.
Speaker 2: Was I think it was six right.
Speaker 5: Lower sale evidence lower than Black priduct for ninety nine entire year US bootprint Volume one, Volume two, access to the Facebook group, access to the Infinity Clubs, access to my monthly financial planning calls, access to the movie club and the book club. Access to the weekly classes that we have on Zoom every single Wednesday at eight o'clock. Access to the weekly investment classes toward by Chris.
Speaker 2: Access to my monthly calls. Mm hm, those things, those things going for three hours.
Speaker 3: And we got an in person experience that we go crafting in person experience that's coming coming soon exclusive for EYO University members.
Speaker 2: Oh wait till they get that one. Oh my lord, if y'all don't join now just because of out of it, y'all see INVESTMENTST. Hold on, let me talk some shit real quick. Y'all see INVESTMENTST.
Speaker 3: And that's fast. It's going to be the biggest ever ever.
Speaker 2: Imagine what we do for this for the.
Speaker 5: Earners INVESTMENTST Investments dot com Man. When you when you could put the mortgage guy in nineteen keys, Ian Dunlap, Wall Street Trapper, Aristotle Investments, Chris Johnson, Donald Watson, Milano in uh DJ Envy Caesar, when you could put them, and then you add Steve Harvey, You add Charlamagne the God, You add Rick Ross, you add Circle of CEOs, all of them. Yeah, you add t I P. You had Kenny Burns, we had Terrence J. You add Eric Thomas, the number one motivational speaker in the world, Terry.
Speaker 3: I don't forget that Terry doing that thing.
Speaker 2: Trade and travel.
Speaker 4: And you don't even mentioned Dan Keathy.
Speaker 5: Oh my, that's that's Sky's worth seven billion dollars. He's the former CEO of Chick fil At, David Shan's Sleepers for Suckers Ash Cash.
Speaker 4: Is this it to say that Cathy will not be the only billionaire in attendance?
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, Stay tuned, Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: It's your fr P ticket, it's your fr ticket. It's not fit to fight. That's the dune.
Speaker 5: MG, not fear what we what we're doing is not fair. It's a missile strike. It's as we have a missile strike, and we got we got a basement full of unreleased nuclear bombs.
Speaker 3: We got a basement.
Speaker 2: For y'all when our second wave come out, it's gonna be over.
Speaker 3: We got a basement of what Step said.
Speaker 2: That second wave gonna hit you out like a title wave, a tsunami. I'm trying to tell y'all, man, I can't wait to we announce it.
Speaker 5: Wow, best fast man, y'all need to be in man, there's gonna be a whole.
Speaker 3: Weekend of experience.
Speaker 5: Is gonna have the official after party shots my brother Smitty and that's.
Speaker 3: Man. I don't want to give it.
Speaker 2: A comparison, but there's none.
Speaker 5: Every year it's gonna get bigger and bigger, and it's gonna the city of Atlanta. I need to actually at this point, Atlanta, we need to we need to be compensated from the city because we raised the ticket prices last year.
Speaker 3: My ball was shout out to Bubbles.
Speaker 5: He was coming from New York and last minute flight and he was like, why is the flight's eight hundred dollars to Atlanta. It's like two hundred dollars flight. And he called the airlines and it was like, we're seeing an uptake for some reason. I don't know what's going on, but we're seeing an uptick and travel from New York.
Speaker 3: We we we raised the ticket prices last year. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: We are responsible for raising ticket prices, like we caused the inflation in the marketplace in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: At l man, let's have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Hit up the mayor.
Speaker 3: We could take this on it. We could take this to another city.
Speaker 4: This is true.
Speaker 3: We could take this to another city.
Speaker 5: We gotta look at the ticket prices for planes, for hotels, restaurants, hookah lounges.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen clubs, forget about it.
Speaker 3: Everything goes up that weekend, everything up that weekend.
Speaker 2: You know, it's gonna go out that VI I P VI P then on that Thursday.
Speaker 3: That's that's.
Speaker 5: It's about having fun. We can't forget my Hoday Caseo vintage. I've become a fashion these days.
Speaker 2: Shotti is or not. I ain't gonna hold you, bro. I saw the Caseo earlier in the video. I saw trying to kill him early.
Speaker 5: You got it, race. You can't run from who you are. It's not I always did fashion my whole life, so this would only make sense.
Speaker 3: The next move. Wait till the next move that you see.
Speaker 7: It's called bigger, Yeah, bigger, respectfully, man, you gotta have fun with it, man.
Speaker 3: If you're not having fun, life is too short not to have fun. Man. That's why we do this edutainment. We missed.
Speaker 5: We mix education with entertainment and we put it in a blender and we just have fun.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: That's what it's about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all, you know. That's it.
Speaker 5: Don't take yourself too seriously. Gotta have fun with it. Got to educate people. You gotta make money, and you gotta stay fresh at all times.
Speaker 3: That's very very important.
Speaker 2: Responsibility, very important. Yes, it's the way.
Speaker 3: You quick guy.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 4: Our demonstration get.
Speaker 5: Fresher that client. So I say that to say Eyo University. If you're not Eyo University, you gotta question things. You gotta sit down and start to question things in your life four ninety nine. Nobody else is doing that, not one person, nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. This price point is disrespectful. Yes, for the amount of value that people get for this dollar amount, Like, we give more value than I think anybody. I'm not gonna hold you up out of it. Let me take a matter of fact, we give more value than anybody for the price points. This is the most affordable educational platform in the marketplace for less than a night at Pasha's in Atlanta.
Speaker 17: Funny you say that, you know what demonstration I'm trying to tell you, Like you go out with your home, you go to chop House, Time Square, You're gonna spend triple that with your friends.
Speaker 3: At least at least you're gonna have to go for eighteen hundred dollars at shop house House last weekend.
Speaker 2: Glad I was sick. I don't miss those bills. Those bills they come up, but you would think about it, that's one night of just enjoying with the family and friends. You can get three people. You can get two people at E y l U and a couple of tickets for a vest Fest for that same price.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Yes, priorities, priority is important.
Speaker 5: Train rolls along by own university is investing yourself. Biggest investment you can make invest Fest.
Speaker 3: And we will.
Speaker 4: We will be there.
Speaker 5: So it's called stay tuned. I encourage you every every time we do something, we do it big. We went to our bossle, we had DJ Callet, we had Sean Sean Poe, like that's Shan Poe.
Speaker 6: I ain't want the phone calls today.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all gonna see soon enough. Man, y'all can't see.
Speaker 4: Soon enoughs today alone.
Speaker 2: Look y'all gonna see soon enough. When Shoty hit me with the call today, I said, oh really we got a call after that? Oh really.
Speaker 4: After this match.
Speaker 2: See look, guys, this is real time. I'm not even upten on the other call that happened yet because they've been moving to shake and I've been moving and shaken, right, But the call Shotty already hit me with it was like, oh I had to look at my phone, like.
Speaker 17: Damn, still in the meeting, still they call it the.
Speaker 2: Biggest for a reason at far.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the best part is that the people here, they're gonna get to enjoy it. And we tell y'all first hand because every time we talk like this, I know we're saying in a jest, but we're really serious, like what we're about to do it has never been done, and we're glad that our community is gonna be there to celebrate it with us, because it's a win for all of us.
Speaker 4: It's a win for the space, it's a win for the community, it's.
Speaker 9: A win for the world really because financial literacy, like I said, is a world topic and we you know, we we're fortunate to be at the forefront of it, and we take that very seriously.
Speaker 3: Well, we do it with fun, so you gotta gotta have fun.
Speaker 5: But we thank you, guys, Thank you for joining us as always, Thank you for rapping with us. More information every single day. Don't stop, more information every single day. Just keep spreading the word. Subscribe, Watch Rants and Gyms every single Wednesday. Watch Earni Legion every Tuesday, Watch Market Mondays and every Monday. Watch Inside the vaulte Inside the Vote every Thursday. High level conversations whenever The nineteen Keys decides to put episodes.
Speaker 3: We got trapped Saturday. But yeah, this Saturday trap.
Speaker 4: I spoke to him. Today's birthdays coming up, so happy birthday.
Speaker 3: To my brother.
Speaker 2: Shout out the big trap. Make sure y'all watch that. We just dropped the ransom jams with Jose to credit due talking about that business credit in real estate. Man, So go ahead after this, go watch that. It's a phenomenal episode. So shout out to Jose. He's a certified cham Sure.
Speaker 18: Matt breaking loose Alric. We gotta go, y'all, y'all, peace, I gotta go. I'm Tom, y'all, y paar me your phone. You're rocking with the biggest right now.
Speaker 16: Eyl University forty eight hour flash sale. Don't miss it. Go to euyuniversity dot com. The night wait until you see what we got to do is call Please don't play yourself.
Speaker 4: Yo. Congratulations, y'all have a good night.
Speaker 3: It depends day if you celebrate.
Speaker 4: That all that.
Speaker 18: Oh my Matt, pick up your phone please, y'all right now, get right up.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador, accused of murdering a Texas of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 10: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 14: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.