Speaker 1: Okay, go, I just met a rut with everything. By the way I look, I don't know what it is. I'm just like frick, I'm in a rut. Okay, Well, how can I help you calm down? With Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome everybody. This is a wonderful Kelly Wirthler wallpaper.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to you live from Aufice. Is that really hers?
Speaker 1: Well, she designs these hotels, so I'm assuming it's either her print or something she picked out. Anyone that doesn't know who Kelly Whistler is, she is my design mus I love this woman and she is I mean her. The lighting alone in this place is amazing. What's not amazing is this scrunchy. I'm trying not to because I have to host this event later, trying not to put a crimp you heard me crimp in my hair, but a bend. I'm in a yeah, well, I'm in that phase right now. Hi, everybody, Welcome to the podcast. I'm in a phase. I'm trying to you know how I off season let it go, ye where I'm elsa letting it go. But it's weird because when you have short hair and then you had bangs like it's a little bit of a mom cut. And I say that affectionately. I know you good, but I need it to grow out a little bit more. It's I either need to grow it out or I need to do a little bit of a cut. I think it looks good. I think you leave it alone, let it set it and forget it. Leave it alone until this season. Okay, But again, it's always telling me to leave my hair alone. And anyone that listens to this podcast knows that that I don't ever listen. I just you know, take chances everywhere. But then I wonder why I don't have any hair anyways.
Speaker 2: You saying the mom comment transitions perfectly into this, this mom is in a rut. Okay, go, I just met a rut with everything.
Speaker 1: By the way, I look the way that I made your board way myself. Yeah, like I look like shit, Like I whatever. Maybe it's because you don't look like shit, But why do you feel?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 1: But I just am like And I think this is maybe has to do with not working right now, even though I am right now. But it's also like I just maybe it's like not having a dress up, get your makeup done, hair done, all the time. But it's like the other day, like we went to dinner. I tried to make an effort. I've even been like, I haven't even told you this. You would think this is scandalous when I'm gonna say it, I'm not. I've been like diving deep into TikTok like outfits to wear, like oh, you know what's popular in this thing, like shoes.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm in a rut. And then I end up saying, ooh, I'll put this together. And then I'm like, I leave twenty minutes for myself to get ready and I wear the same shit and I look stupid. And it's just like, let me just put a blazer on with a white shirt and think I look like Cydy Crawford. I'm in a rut.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's talk about this then, because I don't think that that's I don't think that that's uncommon. I'm with you on the you know, we don't get ready, which, by the way, is kind of nice to not get ready because during the season when we're putting on makeup and like doing our hair every five seconds, which again, these are class problems.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 1: It's nice to know that it's our job. But I'm with you on the making an effort in the relationship. Are you you mean just for Jared or for yourself? Even I think both. Like I told you we talked about it in our pregame show that I was having this vision while I was working out today about this couple that we know, or the bride is a lot younger than the groom and like she's definitely spunky and hot body and all this stuff. And like I've been to their house and they have so many adventurous photos and like yay.
Speaker 2: With the fish in the air and the hiking and the ziplining.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking to myself, God, did I even get new photos printed out of mac for the house in Montana?
Speaker 2: Like my effort is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yet yesterday I go to Michael's and I'm walking around for like stuff to put out in our house to make memories for Max versus Easter. You know, it's like that's cute, Aaron, I know, but I'm I'm not attractive, Like I'm just like I'm into like getting the weird bunny figurines.
Speaker 2: And the baskets to do up.
Speaker 1: That's cute, so I can't figure out how to dress myself for dinner, you know what I mean, like like ru, Okay, I'm with you on that. I just do the same thing over and over again. And that's the part that even in a relationship, though I'm really cognizant of, like you got to keep it sexy and spicy, and you gotta like not just go through the motions. I was getting in a really bad habit every night where it's like I'm just gonna throw on sweats and sweat you know, like a sweatshirt and sweatpants. And it's like not saying that you have to like throw on lingerie every five seconds, but like maybe like a cute like short set or things like that, like actually putting a little effort into it and not just feeling like you're a boy sitting on the couch like that's my thing. And especially when I'm at the ranch, because no one's getting dressed up there, that's like it feels a little like I'm just doing the bare minimum, the bare necessities.
Speaker 2: Remember the Jungle.
Speaker 1: I mean, I put on a short set last night, but it was an Eberget set, which I love. But I'll be honest, Like the draw string was so uneven, like one part of it was high up and the other part was to my knees.
Speaker 2: I hate I'm okay, run all right? How can we? How can we don't?
Speaker 1: You're not someone that's impulsive that's gonna like go cut your hair like me do anything like that. So can we get Like remember how we talked about when you get new workout sets, like you're more motivated got out, but thording out is fine, Like I'll go work out all day long and I feel great about that. Like I mean, you know, I was like, shit, I've got to even like work out in Montana because I'm like in a thing here, and I mean you can feel bad about my body a little bit, you know, Like I just feel like I don't know what it is. I'm just like, frick, I'm in a rut. Okay, well, how can I help you? Let's let's I'm paul rut, Paul rud. I don't know, I gotta I gotta bounce out of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that's normal, and anyone that's listening, I would love their advice too, on like when you are I feel like that a lot. But My issue is I'll go and cut my hair or dye my hair or I do things like that. So maybe what about shopping, Like, maybe wonder if you just go get like a couple new things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to. I just don't know what to get, you know what I mean? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just also, you're I ask other people to tell me what to get and then get charged to petrillion dollars.
Speaker 2: So that's my own after the break, I do have more on that. Oh yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I am become obsessed with Instagram shopping because I hate going into a mall or whatever. All I buy is it's like they target me because they know exactly what I'm going to buy, and it's so easy double click. I mean I'm clicking. I'm clicking left and right, and then I get so excited in the package to show up and the stuff is cute. See I'm not making the right purchases. I've really I told you on the free game that I've kind of dived into TikTok and it is addicting and I'm trying to find out what it's fun.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not either, but I just have a weird like account do you see what do you find some of it? They'd like to show you makeup trends. Yeah, they do, like outfits, like what you could wear to like pack to New York.
Speaker 1: I have to go to New York in two weeks. Like I was like, oh, what are the people wearing in New York? And are the people wearing in New York? A lot of long trenches with like a boxy white tea and then or you could do a yummy which I have fucking seven thousand of those sweaters with tags on here and they're all the same color.
Speaker 2: Any who with a samba and a straight leg jean.
Speaker 1: But then I go to try all the straight leg jeans and they don't fit my ass, and then I get weirded out about myself. And then I'm like, well, I'll be going to a berries class tomorrow. So yeah, no, honey, I feel like, Okay, we're gonna we're gonna work on this. Well, I'm gonna see you right now. All days we're gonna have, we're gonna do workout classes. We're gonna just dive into TikTok. Maybe I'll get a TikTok account. Do I need to be on TikTok. No, I'm too old. I'm not on TikTok. I just have like a account where like I don't post, I just like look at things. Because when you sent me something the other day, I couldn't click it. I just saw the headline and that was enough for me. I was like, I already know where that's going. I'm all into this Kate Middleton drama. Like on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is this? I want her to be okay.
Speaker 1: I have a question. What is going on with her? And why do we care if she edited a picture? No, because we don't care if other people edit a picture and then they have a six finger they edit pictures all the time.
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 1: But we're a little concerned because she hasn't been seen. She had abdominal surgery and she hasn't been seen. And then according to TikTok, there's this photo of her with her mother and people are saying it's not really her, she's missing a mole. I think it's her. I think she's fine. And then I love that she put that photo out with the kids. But then there's this whole thing like she announced today she did in fact doctor it like sorry, she's like I just played around with it. She's not wearing her wedding ring, which I don't like. I've but I don't wear my right, I don't like. Can you just imagine being underneath it? Like we've talked about it on the Taylor Swift side of things, but like, can you imagine the scrutiny? And this has been her I mean, look, this is she signed up for it, this is you know, she's obviously she can handle it to a certain degree. But like Jesus, everything you do is headlines. Like when I saw that that was a headline of her editing a picture, I'm like, why is this?
Speaker 2: Why is it anything?
Speaker 1: Because she's been out of sight for like a minute, like we're even talking. I don't want to say more than a month, but she's been out of sight for a bit with this abdominal surgery. There was a theory she could have been in a coma. I think in a coma it would have gotten out. I really do you know. I'm so up to date and down with the royals, But I like her. I love her so I love he always loved her. She just like handles everything with class like she I mean it doesn't seem like she gets in a rut at all.
Speaker 2: She doesn't not with that hair. That hair is great or run.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you want to talk about She's like a hanger. She like makes everything look good on her. She does's like effortless, like classy. I go through different phases with fashion, though, go back on this topic of being in a rep. I'll try something and then I'm like, what am I doing? And you know what my thing is lately just jeans and T shirts and throw on a heel. But that's me and I feel like I don't look like you wearing jeans T shirts, and like I just, yeah, I need like a Jared always gets mad because we walk around some areas that we live and I'm like, they need to hose this down, and you go that you just want them to blow it up and start over, and I'm like, for sure, and then I just need to hose myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I down? You're still yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of it probably has to do with the fact that, like we are in our normal routine either, I think so, I really do I think about this is also a psycho. I'm also done spending money on clothes, like when I end up wearing the same shit over and over again, and I look in my closet and I'm like, why do I have this stuff? I don't need this because it wasn't returned. Because it wasn't returned.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've been doing that real real thing though, And I'm confused. And if anyone works at the real reel, can you please weigh in on this or if you guys have done this so it shows me that, like these items are selling, but then I'm not getting any money for it.
Speaker 2: And do I only get them back later? Oh? And they take a percentage out?
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I was gonna ask. And do I only get the money if the items sell? Oh, they take a percentage and they only pay you if they sell it. And we've gotten a check before for two dollars. It's great to get out of your closet, but I wouldn't say make money off of it. Yeah, And I didn't realize that you only get the money if it sells.
Speaker 2: I thought they buy everything from you.
Speaker 1: And then oh, and then now I'm taking it personal too, like I'm seeing this, like I see that like the shoes or whatever, like sold, and I'm like, they only sold for that much, they were triple that, taking offense to it. It's okay, I'm like offended. I'm like, why are they not buying this? This is really nice?
Speaker 2: I buy? I buy this. I mean I buy somebody for not buying my shit.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'll tell you what, though, I'm really proud of myself for in this off season.
Speaker 2: It's what is it March?
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm sitting on the most uncomfortable stool though, this wood thing that I'm sitting on. Side note, why are we ever in hotel rooms having beds or any bed that has that corner, the wood corner. I had nailed my shint on this thing like ten different times. Do you know like that bad happening?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I don't know.
Speaker 1: How anybody, as the designer me is saying, would buy a bed with a wood corner, just crushing the shins as you take that.
Speaker 2: Corner around there. But I do that. At my house.
Speaker 1: I've been really good about purging, Like I have cleaned out every room, I have cleaned out every closet. I've organized all my important paperwork, although I can't find my passport, which is really fucking unnerving. Yeah, I know, and you know what a bitch that is. And I don't know where my social Security card is. I don't even I mean, did I even have a Social Security card? How about we have spending things out. I found my birth certificate. I was so proud of myself. But then I was like, hold on that. I crumpled up and like a like side thing, and I'm like, Jesus, this is where I got organized, and I made labels for everything. I'm feeling very good about my organization. I just need to find that passport. Also, my driver's license is about to expire. Fucking these are the things. Obviously we have the same birthday. You can. They sent you a thing where you can just renew it online. I did it, and I already got my new one back. I had to because I was like, I know, if I don't do it now, then I won't get it done. Oh my god, you can do it all my online. Yeah, and they send a new one back. Oh this is great news. That picture rate just from like twenty five years ago. No, you can't read you that. No, you're redoing it online. You're not taking a photo. You're just getting a new one and they're sending it. But this is great news. I don't have to go to the DMV, because you know, I had to go with the DMV the other day. Oh my god, I had to go and register a car anyone that knows the DMV. And I even make the appointment. I try to be good ahead of time, and you're still sitting there forever. What is with the DMB? Why is it taking so long?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh my god, that's my hell.
Speaker 1: You don't like to go to home depot me and the rest of America hates to go to the fucking DMB. And then it's like you have to get all this paperwork. They're like, oh, did you weigh the car? And I'm like, how am I supposed to know? If you wait, you have to weigh the car. Now, I'm driving around looking for a way station. What tells you these things? It's online. I'm not reading the fine print. Okay, I'm never reading the fine print ever. I can't even read my mail. Hey, speaking of getting organized, my mom and dad had a great saying a new mantra. Steve Andrews actually called it, and I applied it yesterday and so far it's been great. I'm gonna keep doing it. Don't put it down, put it away. Don't put it down, put it away. This is for things in house. Yes, that's good, But the problem is I never sat down yesterday. I was everything away left and left and right. I got dog ear cleaner next to my bed. I got Nike will I got rubber bands, I got I got all kinds of.
Speaker 2: Shit dog ear cleaner. Well, he was upstairs, and he was already in bed, and I was going out of town, and I knew if I didn't clean his ears, then I would come back and he would have a massive infection. So I never cleaned my dog's ears. Am I terrible?
Speaker 1: Olon retrievers have really well, Yeah, you don't need to your dog's ears stick up straight.
Speaker 2: Guln retrievers.
Speaker 1: Dogs that have ears that hang down that are longer are notorious for getting ear infections, especially after grooming or going in the pool. We have to spell it in our house because of how he hears that word. He runs to the door crazy. So yeah, you have to squirt ear cleaner in and do this, and he hates it so much, so I'd go down get the ear cleaner. I didn't want to bring him down. I brought the treats up to bed, and I was like, Howie, and he he knows the bottle. When you bring it up, he sits there and his tail just wags.
Speaker 2: He gets excited about it. No, he hates it. But that's like a panic.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, I was gonna say, what dog likes that? Anyways, don't put it down, put it away?
Speaker 2: What a mono. I love that. There is no better feeling than And did you ever have this?
Speaker 1: Did your mom do this with like your stairs in your house, Like if there's stuff on the stairs and you had to like bring it up, like whenever something.
Speaker 2: Needed to go up growing out?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, we have a now, Yeah, anytime you put something that's like a universal thing, like if there's something on the stairs, it's obviously needs to go up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I lose my mind if Steve walks over it. I'm like, you had to make a concerted effort to walk over this stuff, pick up the stuff and walk upstairs.
Speaker 2: But maybe his hands were full going upstairs already. No it wasn't. He walked right up.
Speaker 1: I love that man more than any anything in the whole world. But he doesn't do one thing that drives me absolutely nuts, and we had a conversation about it the other day. This dude doesn't break down boxes. Okay, we Jarrett loves to. He doesn't break down boxes, and I'm like, you wonder why the recycling bin is full. You've got to break them down. Amazon makes it really easy to break down a box. You know, with the tape that they have, you can rip that thing off in two seconds and break I love breaking down a box. I get off on the fact that I can like fit so much stuff in the recycle bin when I break down boxes, because I again, with my Internet shopping, I'm getting a lot of boxes and I don't want to have a full recycle bin. This guy drives around town with the back full of boxes and starts dumping them in random dumpsters. And like, you wouldn't have to be driving around town and dumping the boxes if you broke them down. Is that legal to be dumping your Probably not?
Speaker 2: No, probably not.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna go to jail for just dumping and random things. And he's gonna be like Kate Middleton and disappear. And one day I'm going to wonder where he you what, And it's not for abdominal surgery. You talk about boxes, the one thing that annoys you, like in the house. I mean I have several things that I make fun of Jared.
Speaker 2: About what give me one?
Speaker 1: Jared like, we'll refuse. This blows my mind And this isn't even a big deal. It's just like I don't want to sit in the dark. We'll go into the bathroom. There's one light on. It's like the weird vanity light. So I'm like, how am I supposed to pick thist? Like you know, it's just like, so I go in, I press all the lights. He's like, what I just I didn't need all of them on. I'm like I do, I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lights.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see what I'm looking at. Wells like, can we turn a light on in here?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I don't. I don't need to do that.
Speaker 1: No, oh, I need a lighting off. The AC is my other one. Like I'm into the heat, Like we've left the house for three weeks. We don't need to have what are we heating the house for?
Speaker 2: No, one's don't think we need the heat on in the daytime, you know, we don't need that A sweatshirt on exactly if your cold, put a sweatshirt on, and you know where your sweatshirts are because you put them away.
Speaker 1: The lad is so expensive, so expensive, and this is the thing too, and.
Speaker 2: They say anxiety. I got to go turn off they heat my house right now. I know.
Speaker 1: And we're starting to become our parents too, because I think about all the shit that my parents said, like you know, turning off the lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eat all of thatd forbid. I know.
Speaker 1: I look at that bill, although I don't really understand the bill. Are we are we billing it in three month increments for the Edison thing? Like I gotta I don't know, I gotta start keeping track of that. Do you get paper bills or do you just like have like paperless stuff or whatever?
Speaker 2: Paperless?
Speaker 1: I still get like fit like bills like in I mean a lot of things like autodebit, but I still get like I like to see something like on hold a piece of paper, not like go online like me.
Speaker 2: What your login? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can barely log into my email. I'm not logging into my Edison account online?
Speaker 2: Which your password? Please? No clu hey.
Speaker 1: A headline this week Jason Kelce retiring. Yeah, obviously was last week. I'll tell you right now, any guy that wants to say something nice about their spouse, partner, whatever, look to Jason Kelce. I mean, what he said about his wife ridiculous. I know, I know, they're so cute. I love that and really sweet, like Travis being there and just like what a great family.
Speaker 2: God, we love them, love love love.
Speaker 1: That's gotta be tough, though, I mean, you know, we see it a lot with different athletes and work with, you know, ones that have that moment where you know, deciding that it's going to be over and when is the right time, And that's got to be hard because so much of your identity is wrapped up into what you do. But it's exciting also too for them to like what is that next chapter? And luckily there's so many different platforms, like he'd be great and broadcasting to continue or to stay around the sport. But yeah, I know your husband probably talked about it like those guys just missed the locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah I missed that the boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being around them, being around the boys, I know, I agree. Seeing Travis theair crying and everything in the mom and dad. That was very very special, and Jason is a very emotional dude. We've had we've had production meetings with him where he starts bawling. Oh, so, yeah he is. He's very, very thoughtful. What else you got? I was looking at our headlines that we had the this is funny.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: After years of his wife trying and failing to become a famous Instagram mom influencer in a household with two small children, this dad finally had enough. So it says two years ago, my wife approached me one day and told me that she was interested in making some money off Instagram. I thought it was a fine idea. Unfortunately, in the past two years as a hopeful Instagram influencer, she's not made a single scent. The other day, I finally got fed up with her because I walked in the door to a complete disaster zone.
Speaker 2: I asked what she had done all day, to which she responded she was busy.
Speaker 1: I snapped at her and told her her Instagram was going nowhere and then I have to pick it up.
Speaker 2: Anyways, That's hard because why is that goals? I am confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, but it's also like I get that part where if she wants to start a career. That's wonderful, but if you're not making any money off it, then what are we doing.
Speaker 2: I had a moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was sitting I talked to you really quick. I was getting my hair done, which takes I love my guy that does my color. It's nothing against him. I just I hate getting my nails. Yeah, I hate getting my hair done. I wonder why I'm in a rut. I just I start to lose my mommy after a while. So I'm sitting there and flipping up on TikTok. I'm watching all these.
Speaker 2: Es I just do this contour like it and I'm like Jesus Christ, like, how do these people, Well, they're not in a rut?
Speaker 1: And I look over to my right. Molly Shannon is sitting next to me getting her hair done, getting her you know, everything done from Saturday Night Live. Like she's one of the funniest women she. I think was like when Saturday Night Live was out, It's best herd Will Ferrell and totally. She was on a business call of some sort and getting really really excited and was like, yeah, let's do it. Yeah for sure, And then I just started thinking about her and like probably how hard she worked to get there, and you know, everything you hear about being on Saturday Night Live is a fucking grind, Like it is a grind and they work their asses off have a time, but she's also kept it going like people love Molly Shannon, And so I started thinking about her and how hard she's worked and being a female comedian and how hard that is. And nothing against influencers, like good for you guys, do your thing, but that you know what I mean, this woman has grinded like she is royalty. So I was just kind of like, wow, I don't know, you know, you know about like the ability to make money and feel like you're just taking a picture or whatever, yeah, versus like this woman that's trying so hard to do that. And the Dad's like, why is our house in Matt now? You and I will say this because anytime we have to do a reel, we lose our mind.
Speaker 2: It's so hoty, I give so much credit.
Speaker 1: However, anybody wants to make money, like good on you, right, Like you think you get paid to take a picture, Like okay, I mean that's good, good for you.
Speaker 2: Also, how you guys do it blows my mind. I can't. I can't. I'm like, what, I know, how did they sit there and they do this and they look so good? They like I can't even like, I'm like I look so crazy. No I have.
Speaker 1: I have admittingly, like when we try to get like free shit real yeah, or like I want to tag like a brand or whatever, I'm going to take a picture of myself and then I look so stupid and I'm like, no, I'm like, the brand's not going to be excited to see me in this sweatshirt, saying that's it's not working and I don't look cute and it's not working out. And then I get so frustrated. Like I had this Instagram outfit on the other day that I had bought whatever for a while ago, and I was wearing it at the ranch because it was snowing, and I thought I looked so cute, and I was like, Steve, take a picture of me.
Speaker 2: I look so cute.
Speaker 1: And then I'm looking at it and I'm like, I look so stupid, Like, well, how people look adorable in these outfits and tag and then we're making a reel. It takes me all day to put together a fucking reel and then it starts shorting out, and then I don't know how to edit it, and now I'm getting frustrated, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like it affects my mood.
Speaker 1: It oh, affects my mood. When you and I know we have to do one, it's like, oh god, you have to put makeup on because no filter is gonna help me. No, and yeah, it's just yeah. And then they're like, you know, just like edited this. I don't know how to edit. I don't know miss clue in hell, we we are on the other side of that, and these these young whipper snappers that can just, you know, like do these things in two seconds. I feel like with my dad when I was like, oh, just text me and he's like, I'm not texting. I'm never texting. I feel like I'm that like old woman now that doesn't know how to do any of the social media shit.
Speaker 2: Again. I don't know how to be to do a TikTok. You don't even know how to get your license on.
Speaker 1: I know Steve's going to jail for dumping boxes. That's what we got going on over here. Okay, I do think that's illegal.
Speaker 2: I do. I'm not sure the offense. But I do think it's legal offense.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm sure because there's big signs that say no dumping, no dumping. Okay, well I got something to say about that, because I I tried to do the right thing. I ordered an absorbitent amount of mattresses up for the ranch because I was doing this other like house thing and I was thinking that I needed all of these twin mattresses. I don't, so I ended up with six fucking box springs I didn't need. So now I got to find a place to dump them. The dump doesn't take mattresses. It's like a hole to do. And so then we look online and it says this one place takes it. So we get there and like, oh, we no longer take We had to drive three hours to dump mattresses. And Steve looks at me and he goes, if this ever happens again, I'm flicking on the side of the r and I go, no, you're not, You're not doing that.
Speaker 2: We can't do that.
Speaker 1: But here's you get arrested. You get arrested, and here but here's the problem. I'm in the in the shit town I live in. I got to walk over people dumping toilets and cowte and all this other stuff. And meanwhile I'm driving three hours to try to do things the right way and dispose of the mattresses legally, and people are just throwing shit out off the side of the road. What's going on around here? See, don't put it down, put it away. I try to put the match away, and you got yell and had to rest three hours in the middle of nowhere to go to the one dump that could take it.
Speaker 2: The dump's are really fascinating place.
Speaker 1: It's just something The dump always reminds me of like my grandpa though, and I'm like, younger's like, oh, into the dump today.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how much cheff are we act?
Speaker 1: Like? Why are we going with the dump all the time? The word it actually is upsetting. I gotta be honest, The word is upsetting. And the we're discussing it actually on the podcast pretty much tells you where we are is exactly We're gonna die.
Speaker 2: We're run.
Speaker 1: I'm at the dump. Shit stop saying the word. I don't know what's going on. You and I, though, are finally going to be together for a couple of days. I'm really excited about that. What else do we have to look forward to chatting out a couple of months, which is unacceptable. I miss him.
Speaker 2: He's cute, He's really really cute. He's loud. I texted Jackie Quick and Megan Carter the other day.
Speaker 1: Not sure why I feel it's a need to say their last name whenever I discuss them, but I uh, also whenever people call me, I just freeze, which is also fucking annoying.
Speaker 2: Kurt, We're gonna have to work on that.
Speaker 1: So I just said to them, you guys failed to mention that when your kid you lose hearing. When your kid like looks at you and then absolutely screams so loud it pierces your brain, your ear drum, and your soul. No one mentioned that part to me about having a baby. But why she did creaming just because he's a baby, because you can't express himself to like be like mom, I want to get up.
Speaker 2: I'm up with this. So he just goes, ah, I'm gonna run. Shit. What else do we have going on? Is this a podcast over nothing? I think we're at a time. Oh we are? Oh? Actually, because bench that I'm sitting on is so comfortable. I just where does the time go. Your ass is gonna run? All right, well, you know what, We're gonna get you out of that rut will be better.
Speaker 1: And uh, for any of you guys listening, we would like, what are the trends?
Speaker 2: What are we wearing? Should I cut my hair short?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Leave it alone? See I see these short cuts. And then if your hairy short it looks great, it's not.
Speaker 1: It needs to have like a defined style. Anyways, I'll work on that. Aaron will work on her. TikTok right, yeah, all right, love you all bye, I love you.
Speaker 2: Calm Down with Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.