Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh that's you.
Speaker 2: I am all in again with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast. I am all in again. That is very special segment.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: I've got two of my favorite people on the entire planet. Now there's a third.
Speaker 4: There's Tara. Get in here, Tara.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 1: We've got James Pettitt. We've got Amy Sugarman. We've got the power brokers, We've got the players, We've got the good friends.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 1: TERA's coming in.
Speaker 4: Scott, I have to tell you what just happened.
Speaker 1: Amy's got a story. I want to hear this story.
Speaker 5: Okay, So obviously we have a big announcement, which is why we're all here. You know, I've been rushing around to make sure to be on time because this is like a live announcement. So I'm getting my microphone set up, I'm getting my lights set up.
Speaker 4: I've got my water.
Speaker 5: So I'm reaching to turn the light on and my arm hits the water. This is like three minutes ago. There is water, like I'm doing this podcast while sitting in a swimming pool, Like there is water everywhere.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm going to get electrocuted. It went everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know the fact that that's going to be live, that's going to be interesting and compelling, and it's going to be viral.
Speaker 5: If the big announcement is not enough, just see stay tuned to see if I survive.
Speaker 1: If I look up and you're like a French fry with smoke coming out the top of your head, then I'm like, well maybe we should cut to commercial pause.
Speaker 5: Literally, And I didn't even like cry or get upset because I'm so excited for thenouncement that I'm just like, that's fine, that's fine, that's.
Speaker 1: Fine, No no risk, no reward.
Speaker 4: There, I'm sitting on foretowels and good.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, I did it still on your hair?
Speaker 6: Too? Well?
Speaker 5: First of all, I just got out of the shower. That is James Pettitt. Did you already introduce James Pettt.
Speaker 1: Yes, the one and only James Pettitt, the Viking of Warner Brothers, friend of the.
Speaker 5: Podcast, speaking of YouTube besties like going to Lauren Starr together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that awesome. The fans, the fans level when James and I produced some some some fulfilling.
Speaker 2: Content a little a few days ago because we were driving around a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait, you guys were just back together again.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was at Warner Brothers on when was it Tuesday or Thursday? Last Thursday to do the Warner Brothers podcast with that really Australian guy forget his name, what is the John and was just a epic and we did an interview about Gilmore Girls and Holidays Made Here and the whole thing. So it was it was great. So James and I were together. We had breakfast with Danny Kahan and we rode around the CARTA.
Speaker 4: Pause for the listener. Who's Danny Kahan?
Speaker 1: Danny Kahn is the the head, Well, he's the vice president of the tours side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the manager. He's in charge of Holidays Made Here.
Speaker 1: He's in charge, he's the and he get me.
Speaker 4: My own golf cart to go on the tour on.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you absolutely that's what That's what I got for Scott.
Speaker 4: We loved Danny.
Speaker 1: It might be a single seater with a side car, but you can get Scott.
Speaker 4: You can can I come? Yeah, the whole crew again.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, I have so many questions for you guys before we get into the big announcement. Yes, was because Scott and I. I've talked to both of you off the air, but this is the first time on the year. Was the Star as sort of Lauren Starr as Gilmore magical as it seemed, I will say, and we said this on the gazette.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that many celebrities for one person star.
Speaker 2: I agree, and the people that do the Stars said there was never that many fans outside of the Star.
Speaker 1: On the trans and rock bands get.
Speaker 2: And they were like worried, like, oh gosh, we have a big rock band the next few days and we're not going to get this many people.
Speaker 4: Do you think she wore hold on?
Speaker 5: Nobody moved, Nobody moved, keep talking, keep okay. I feel like Lauren wore red as a tribute to to this It was appropriate.
Speaker 2: Oh can you see that tribute?
Speaker 1: Is that her funkal pump.
Speaker 4: Yes, from getting the outfit.
Speaker 5: From the fashion show. There's an episode where and lor I walk in the fashion show, and I feel like that's why.
Speaker 4: She wore red.
Speaker 1: It was a wink to that maybe was a wink in a not I love it immediately new is that the funko pop I know what a funk pop looks like. I can identify it blindfold.
Speaker 7: I feel around here somewhere, you know, Tara, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: You're looking tan?
Speaker 7: Tan?
Speaker 1: You're looking tan and blonde.
Speaker 7: I think it's just because my hair is lighter since I last saw you.
Speaker 5: It does make your skin look we should have we should have worn like Luke's sweatshirts for this today.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I always have my pillow behind me.
Speaker 1: Oh, and guess what we're getting into that season with a pillow competition?
Speaker 7: What Scott?
Speaker 4: Was an I smell snow pillow? When did you get that?
Speaker 1: I have an eye? Am all in blanket? We don't even have that right there?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: Also, I'm sorry, Scott, but I'm just noticing that I believe your wife has put three photos of you playing baseball behind you.
Speaker 1: There we go?
Speaker 4: Is she like this was the guy.
Speaker 1: He used to be? This flexible?
Speaker 4: A one point?
Speaker 2: Is this guy sassy?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Scott?
Speaker 4: Now it's all you?
Speaker 1: Tell us, yes, tell us.
Speaker 5: And James can start the big announcement. Tell us, wait, do we need a drum roll?
Speaker 1: Drummell, ladies and gentlemen, let me be the first to announce the big news that we've been sort of sitting on for a little bit, not a little bit, like a month, Yeah, like a month. So you know it's time to unleash the beast of the announcement. Here on you a very very loyal, dedicated, wonderful, beautiful and loving fans. Here we go, ready, Holadays made Here runs through from well, it begins December eighteenth, and it goes through January fourth, Christmas Day. The studio is closed, so there will be no event. But every other day between just number eighteenth of January fourth, Luke is going to be there, folks. I'm gonna be there every.
Speaker 7: Single three day, every day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm so.
Speaker 3: I'm on.
Speaker 1: So I'm on a zoom call with James, with Danny.
Speaker 5: Danny Kahn, our best friend who's gonna get me my golf cart.
Speaker 1: David Fincher's on the call, Elaine's on the call. It's a zoom call, and we're talking about the amy. We're talking about the podcast on the eighteenth, because we're doing a big PA.
Speaker 5: We'll tell you guys about that in a second.
Speaker 1: Well, and so so we're getting into this and scheduling and you know, I'm whatever, you know, talking about my vacation a little bit, and Danny just sort of blurts out. Towards the end of the zoom call. He goes, Scott, would you consider coming every day? And I just went, I just went, and it was like a movie tick. There was like a pause and I just went, yes, I would you know.
Speaker 4: Will you wear a backwards baseball cap every day?
Speaker 2: A different one, of course, of course I will?
Speaker 4: And will you wear a flannel every day?
Speaker 1: It really depends on the weather.
Speaker 5: Speaking of remember last year, I got sunburned last year when we did our big extravaganza which we are doing on the eighteenth, which we will tell you all about.
Speaker 4: First day obviously we have to do it opening day.
Speaker 5: I was so hot.
Speaker 4: I was completely dressed wrong.
Speaker 5: So this year I'm preparing buying Gilmore Girls merch for winter and summer also we have something special to say about that.
Speaker 1: But continue good to cover the base. Is there even even spring and fall? You?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, thank you for that way to work in an easter egg there scut No, you got it.
Speaker 1: You got a prep for all the seasons. So yeah, So every day I'm going to be there doing different thing activities, walking around, Uh, you know survey at least. I mean it's you know, there's all kinds of things that we're going to do. We're going to have a really good time.
Speaker 2: It's like, so, Scott, it's like, you know, I'm born and raised in Vegas. This is like your residency.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: So welcome to your new resident.
Speaker 7: Uh, Like are you sleeping there, Scott.
Speaker 5: Speaking of James, speaking of I don't want to have demands. I know Scott's going to have like a trailer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: This is also the announcement that we will be doing a podcast. And when I say we, I mean Scott every day also, so every day work on like a special setup for us so that Scott can do cool content, as the kids say, every day so people that are there can like experience it along with us, and then people that can't go are going to be able to hear like all the news, all the stories every day.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to do fun. That's a great way to do like on like a reporter on the scene. Yes, Hey, I'm Scott Patterson. I'm on the scene here. Luke Dames has just showed up. He's in his trailer. He's not coming out he wants to make sure you know this kind of a thing. Yeah, yeah, every day, So James, you can set up an area. It's not like like December eighteenth is going to be a big mcgilla. It's going to be like yeah, seating and the whole thing, and you know, cameras and special guests filming it, special guests. Much we can't reveal you.
Speaker 5: Well, I decided I'm going to give one hint today, give a hint. Okay, So to reset, we are doing a very special thing on the eighteenth. So opening day, we're all going to be there, including interrupting her maternity leave.
Speaker 4: Daniel Romo will be there.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, maternity leave to be there. Not sure she's bringing the babies or not. We will all be there. We will have multiple special guests. But one of our special guests, what can I say? He is not going to disappoint you. All will be extremely excited about him.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm already giddy.
Speaker 4: James. Is that a cashmeir V neck you're wearing? It is looks very soft.
Speaker 2: It's very soft.
Speaker 5: Here's what I messed up last year. I missed things like I did not know that the movie theater was there. I almost missed laurelized house.
Speaker 7: Shoot, Amy, you and I went.
Speaker 1: There's so much.
Speaker 2: More this year?
Speaker 5: You guys, can you reveal the thing that you told me?
Speaker 1: What can you tell us?
Speaker 2: What can David who sets up everything, he's our set dresser and he makes the entire town of stars hollow fully functional. So he's come up with even more stuff, and it's like his love letter to the fans. So first and foremost it's cookie decorating in front of sookies from eleven to four every day, which is so fun. It gets crowded. People love the cookie decorating fortune teller. Remember that episode using the Gilmore Girl's oracle deck that tells you what character you're most like in the whole town.
Speaker 4: Wow, Nate, please tell me who thinks these things up again? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Because he is it's David, and well it's David, Danny and James, quite a.
Speaker 3: Few other people.
Speaker 4: Are you boy band?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 2: I wish so every day there'll be a costume get together at three thirty to show off your cosplay at three thirty.
Speaker 4: Maybe that sound dirty?
Speaker 2: It's fun though, Wait, are you.
Speaker 4: Going to give the big thing? Or can we not say it yet?
Speaker 2: What's the big thing.
Speaker 4: Is it still happening?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh you mean Miss Patty's rebuild that the original plans and every hour a town.
Speaker 4: Meeting seven seven, there's a town meeting.
Speaker 2: For every hour, every hour a town meeting for twenty five. Miss Patties at Miss Patties.
Speaker 4: But what about Luke's apartment?
Speaker 6: Luke's apartment apartment?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Score, God, that's such a big thing for you. And then we're gonna have tea parties.
Speaker 3: Where's it going to be?
Speaker 1: Where's it going to be inside stars haall of high school? They're going to rebuild it where they're I.
Speaker 2: Think it's where it's supposed to be in there, that's where it's supposed to be. So yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, that's what all the merch is.
Speaker 1: I think we're the merch.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet.
Speaker 5: They'll figure it out. I need to go to the apartment for people that don't know. Last year and again, Tar and I almost missed this. We almost missed the jeep. You can sit on Rory's bed and you can sit on their couch.
Speaker 1: Photos and the Gilmour's house, you can sit it to the dining room table. Oh, you can sit it at the dining room table.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, because this is overwhelming, we here's what I can tell you. So right now, James will tell you how you can get tickets to all the days, but especially the eighteenth. In a week or so, we will also reveal how you can join the stream because we will be live streaming. Like and when I say live streaming, I think that I'm supposed to say streaming because we don't actually have the technology to do it live live, but we will do it close to live so that you can witness this. Danielle and I will do our annual tour of the all the whole shebang. So it's just going to be amazing thing after amazing thing. And on December, don't let me mess this up, December five, sixth, December eighth, we will announce our special, special special guest.
Speaker 4: He how do people get tickets? I actually should have that memorized.
Speaker 2: Well, it's really easy. It's Wbstudio Tour dot com.
Speaker 1: Wbstudio Tour dot com.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: Also something exciting to say, and Scott, I don't even know if you know this yet.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I have something too for you.
Speaker 5: So Scott, I did make this executive decision on your behalf one because it takes me a long time to blow drum my hair. So last year we got we started a little too early, and we wrapped a little too early, and we missed the like tree lighting. Yeah, so this year, on the eighteenth, we're starting a tenumite later so I can get my you know, outfit on and everything, but staying for the tree lighting. So you, James, am I right to say that Scott can flip the switch?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yes? So best of all this is over the top.
Speaker 1: Of switched on the eighteenth me? Yes, you he was an honor bestowed upon royalty. How on earth did you swing this?
Speaker 4: I just go, I'm a hard negotiator.
Speaker 2: Amy, It's.
Speaker 4: It's your residency.
Speaker 2: You have to be the first to do it.
Speaker 5: It was really about my like sleeping. I was like, okay, on the eighteenth, I need to sleep in, I need to blow drum hair, and I feel like we need layers because I'm hoping that I'll be wearing like more of a daytime outfit and then at night I'll switch on to maybe my pink guess coat that Lauren wore as Lora Light in the movie.
Speaker 7: You Couldn't Wear. Last year because it was so hot.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even remotely wear it.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna wear flannel all the day.
Speaker 5: We still have your fancy Ralph Lauren jacket. Yeah, you need us to get you eighteenth flannels. So each day you have an count on your flannels and let us know how short you are.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna cover it.
Speaker 1: I need choice, says, So I just.
Speaker 4: Made up eighteen.
Speaker 5: Wait, seventeen seventeen okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is best of all over the top grade. I smell snow every night at five thirty for the tree.
Speaker 4: Light, stop It, Stop It.
Speaker 2: I smell snow at six thirty for the first dance to the song Luke.
Speaker 1: And Laurel stop it, stop it right, So the snow is falling, falling.
Speaker 2: And thirty six, and I smell snow at seven thirty. Oh my god, when we project all the fan favorite moments onto the building.
Speaker 7: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: So what time does it close? So I gotta go long because eight eight? Okay, so we are saying the first.
Speaker 5: Day absolutely, so I'm not gonna I'm just gonna let everybody know now if you're wondering, I'm not gonna be able to get there until like one o'clock on the first day because I need I gotta go.
Speaker 4: That's long, I gotta go long. And also I missed L's Pancake cord World last time.
Speaker 2: I know, did you get to the speakeasy? How about the speakeasy?
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course we saw the speakeasy.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we did a bunch of shopping too, totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the punch will be a flowing.
Speaker 4: James, I don't want to be rude, but there's just two requests I have.
Speaker 2: Just You're never rude, They're just fun.
Speaker 5: I need. I need to do the tour again in the golf cart with Scott because everybody freaks out.
Speaker 4: It's super fun for me to see already freak out.
Speaker 5: And number two like, can I have that personal shopper again that went around with me. I'll bring my credit cards. Yes, I'm not asking for any like no freebies.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the tour of the entire studio a lot or just Gilmour that thing we went we went with.
Speaker 5: You last year and we went all around on the tour freaked out because they saw you and they lost their minds.
Speaker 2: I love that funny thing is the tour guide requested to take you around.
Speaker 5: Already, because last year we took Rose with us Gypsy and.
Speaker 1: We had Deniece is gonna She's gonna take care of I.
Speaker 7: Have a video of that on that tour and everyone was freeing out just seeing Scott Rose.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rose was and somebody else was on it with us too. It was somebody really funny too.
Speaker 3: It was Emily.
Speaker 4: Pardon me, you should.
Speaker 5: Sell antiques at missus Kim's. Oh like I should be able to buy some sort of antique. Trying to make that happen.
Speaker 2: We are setting that up as a store at this time, but I don't think it's going to be antiques.
Speaker 4: But oh so they'll be merched.
Speaker 2: Got it got to be merged.
Speaker 1: Fine, tell the folks what Luke Steiner is gonna look like? Oh what are they doing?
Speaker 2: It was you're serving coffee now? And then huh so that chocolate as well, Scottie peas big Man coffee. Okay, Scottie, peace any baked. I'm glad you asked that because Weston's Bakery is being rebuilt as a pastry shop. And remember when Laurla wanted.
Speaker 4: Can't, I can't, I can't take this.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we're going to carry that candy cane coffee all through the.
Speaker 1: Entire Yeah, and guess what we're doing right now. It's Scotty Peace. We're making it right now.
Speaker 2: Is making the candy can as we speak.
Speaker 1: You'll, I think you'll be able to buy it at the Holidays event.
Speaker 4: Guess who I'm hoping is also making an appearance. Oh please my mom.
Speaker 5: She said, if she can get all the Christmas shopping done, she will come.
Speaker 7: Oh, she better get started.
Speaker 4: That's I know.
Speaker 5: It's like a huge thing for these grandmas. They worry about the Christmas shopping like nobody's business.
Speaker 4: It's like, what is it. It's like November and she's like, oh, I got it. I don't know. December eighteenth.
Speaker 5: I gotta get all the Christmas shopping done. I'm like, okay, I think we can handle that. Well, there's this new thing called the World Wide Web, and.
Speaker 2: We're open after Christmas.
Speaker 5: Mom, exactly, so we could get all our Christmas shopping done on the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: At the event, we're gonna do New Year's Eve. There, we're gonna do New Year's Day, We're gonna do Christmas Eve. We're gonna do Christmas Eve.
Speaker 4: Oh so cool.
Speaker 7: Christmas Eve that stars all sounds magical.
Speaker 4: Wait that sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of cool.
Speaker 2: You guys are really really cool. We really did it up this year for the twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 4: Yes, congratch show.
Speaker 1: We all work together, isn't it fun? It's like a family.
Speaker 4: So how do you get tickets again? Say it again, James?
Speaker 2: Oh, say it again, w B Studio Tour dot com.
Speaker 4: W B Studio Tour dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna w B Studio Tour dot com and it sells out, so get on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who's that guest for the podcast the.
Speaker 4: First he's pretty cute. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: First of all, I just went to the website and immediately you see how cute it is.
Speaker 4: And there's like Christmas decor in the gazebo. Yes, I'm so in on the crackers. Yeah, I saw that in I am in. I'm clicking learn more as we speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna bring my family on some days, so all that rain. I think Elane's going to be there on some days too.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is so awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the crew is going to arrive.
Speaker 7: I have like three friends who bought their tickets. Yeah, they're like Hey, we got our tickets.
Speaker 2: Do you know this crazy thing we're doing though on Friday nights? Yeah, Friday night dinners at the Dragonfly. She requires a special you know, reservation.
Speaker 1: It'll have a.
Speaker 2: Waiter, it'll be super big level quality.
Speaker 7: But I'm going on Thursday, Amy, I think we have to go back.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, stay the night and looks apartment.
Speaker 5: I need to make a reservation for the tea too, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine that's like at Disneyland, you know when like certain special people get to stay at like Waltz the Sweet Apartment. You can make Scott slash Luke's apartment like VIPs to.
Speaker 4: Whoa, And sometimes Luke and Lareloan did like you know what they're what?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Kids?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there were episodes where we're like what We're like, Scott, did you have to work out for like a month before you shot that episode?
Speaker 2: Just didn't shots behind him?
Speaker 1: Didn't eat lunch, That's it, That's what I did.
Speaker 4: Lunch, No lunch, guys, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: You could get the Emily Emily Gilmour upgrade at the tea at the Tee by just ordering Champagne Fancy or the Emily Gilmour Martini. If you do the Dragonfly dinner.
Speaker 7: Where's the where's the tea? Is it at the Gilmour's.
Speaker 2: It's also at the Dragonfly at the drag.
Speaker 7: Can Fly Like hello, he said Emily Gilmore.
Speaker 4: I know, but and technically that the dining room of the Gilmour's house is very close to the Dragonfly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like five steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Talk about the expanded co branding relationship with one of my brothers and the skews that we're preparing.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, please do.
Speaker 4: For the person like me. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: A skew?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Stop? Keeping unit?
Speaker 1: It's it's a unit of a product, right, okay, keeping.
Speaker 3: So it's like Luke's.
Speaker 1: Luke's Diner coffee is one skew. The Dragonfly in coffee is another skew. Skew s k you. We are developing and manufacturing Dragonfly in teas. Yes, going to be able to get a Earl Gray Anglish breakfast camera meal mint.
Speaker 2: Can I take it home to you could buy it and take it home?
Speaker 3: Oh sure?
Speaker 1: Oh sure. We're also doing the Candy King coffee. We're doing a Villain ice cream coffee. We are doing honeys, we are doing jams. Uh, these are jam are Luke's jams? Correct?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 5: So like if I have a scone, I could have the Lukes jam. Oh yeah, jam hands. Remember why originally you didn't love kids because jam hands?
Speaker 1: And guess what in their infinite was the Warner Brothers is calling the strawberry jam. It's called jam Hans stop it. Oh yeah, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amie, You're brilliant. That's all I have to say. I love it.
Speaker 1: So we've got like thirty three skews coming at you this year instead of like the three or five.
Speaker 7: It's so exciting.
Speaker 4: So many skews, guys, so many SKUs.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of product coming in with that gun.
Speaker 4: You shoot the skew so that you can bring it up.
Speaker 2: It stands for stock keeping unit.
Speaker 4: Stock keeping. You know what's funny, James, I thought the whole time that you were saying Scott keeping unit.
Speaker 7: I mean Scotty, I've been keeping the units.
Speaker 4: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: I will keep the units and you know me, you crazy.
Speaker 5: So everybody's stay tuned, and stay tuned. Also to our instagram for all the details telling everybody everything.
Speaker 1: Kids, come celebrate with us, Luke is going to be there every single day because Danny Conn asked the question and I gave the answer because this is the great idea of the year. It is for sure. So not just one or two times I'm gonna pop in, I'm gonna be there every day. So come on bye. I hope to see everybody. Get your tickets now, because they are gonna fly, and we hope to see everybody there. It's a celebration. It's raucous, it's fun, it's loud, it's five six thousand people. You make friends forever. It's just amazing. People have the best time at these things, and it's emotional and it's hilarious, and.
Speaker 4: It leaps for like the whole week leading so that I have all my energy.
Speaker 1: And there's also there's like an appreciation side to this, a gratitude side of this, and we're gonna honor certain people and certain organizations. It's gonna be really uh leveling up from last year. If you can even imagine that. If you partic actually.
Speaker 5: Cannot, Yeah, it's it's it's I tell people all the time and like not to be like that person, but like we get to go to a lot of cool cool stuff, swear word.
Speaker 4: This is hands down the coolest.
Speaker 1: Coolest is it really? Of all the things you guys do, the jingle balls and all that stuff, Yeah, this is so special.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I push it up there with this sit down Disneyland.
Speaker 7: It's basically Disneyland.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I tell people, I'm like, you gotta go to this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna makeey emails of this whole outfit. If you like.
Speaker 2: The show, you're gonna love Stars Hollow.
Speaker 4: If if you don't, even if you've never even seen the show, you're gonna like this.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 1: I do conventions. I do conventions to Connecticut and they dress up the towns, the whole thing, and fans love it. They flip out. They come by the thousands.
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 1: But the real place, the real Stars Hollow, dressed up to the nines, play the lights at night, and the trees and the spotlights and the snow and the skews and the this and the that, you're gonna flip out.
Speaker 4: You're gonna slip out.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It's it's better than actually being in the show. If you were to choose, like, can I be an extra in an original episode? Go back and way back machine getting it, or come to come to holidays made here, you'd want to pick holidays?
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, And here's what's crazy.
Speaker 5: And then we'll we'll let everybody go because we're going to keep you, you know, informed throughout whatever it is the next month and a half. Yes, I go twice, because I'm telling you last year, I was there all day and I missed them. And I was there all day and I missed whole things.
Speaker 4: I don't even know where the movie theater is and I was there all day.
Speaker 1: Come for the week.
Speaker 7: I have a friend who went five times, and she actually told me she took her laptop and worked in stars all up because that to do work.
Speaker 5: So she would like pull over and chairs, coffee, Pancake World and just had her little laptop.
Speaker 7: Her iPad, got some work done and then walked around like she just kept buying tickets and going.
Speaker 1: Living the experience right exactly, that's living the true friend is great. And then she walks outside and it's mayhem, right, Yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 2: I've been an Instagram follower from Australia and then one from the UK that keep writing notes like can you please tell me what this November fifth announcement is going to be and you're spilt the beans or the coffee beans today. But now I could finally I.
Speaker 7: Met a guy.
Speaker 4: We met that cool guy Tara. Remember, he was from like very far.
Speaker 5: Away, like I want to say Amsterdam, but it was like maybe further and he couldn't not have been nicer and made my entire day.
Speaker 1: The guy that won the Lucalike contest last year that I just like, I'm coming. He was coming from like Germany or Elstra. I mean, he was coming from far away.
Speaker 5: People are gonna like cringe and groan when I say this, but I'm just gonna tell it. I'm gonna tell you yes, because I had to. Like Danielle, Tara and I are like famous at this thing. I've never felt more seen than this thing because we're like a little bit famous.
Speaker 7: Amy got recognized so many times. At one point I was just holding the bags following her like.
Speaker 4: Guys and please, if you're there, I will give out hugs.
Speaker 3: All day long.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I loved it so much. Danielle and I were like we were just beside ourselves so cool. No, someone gave me like a bracelet.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we got bracelets.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I keep it in my car for good luck, just every day, like a Taylor Swift Gilmour bracelet, like are you kidding?
Speaker 7: Like the friendship bracelet, like.
Speaker 1: These, like I get like five hundred of these at every convention. I've got a whole like I've got thousands of these full of these, right.
Speaker 7: I take it cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you guys.
Speaker 1: Come experience the love, the energy, the energy of five thousand people having the times of the lives little Founders day punching. I'm just partying. It's so much fun. It is the block party of all time.
Speaker 5: Since this is a special episode of The Gilmore Girls Gazette, how do we end it?
Speaker 4: We normally end it by saying, and that's the news.
Speaker 7: What do we say?
Speaker 4: And that's the breaking news? And that's the big breaking news.
Speaker 7: We'll see you at Stars Hollow.
Speaker 1: We sing a song, you know, Yes, we want to sing a little song.
Speaker 3: Will you lead.
Speaker 1: Everywhere everywhere that you lead me too? That's the right way. Well take it, take it away.
Speaker 4: You're spending the whole day with us, like it or not.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then also maybe even on the last day on closing day.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course. I mean that's you know, that's a huge day. That's a huge day, all right, kids, see everybody at at the studio at Holidays made here w B Studio Tour dot com. Get your tickets while they last, because I'm not going to last, and we'll just we'll see it.
Speaker 3: Looks everybody, and don't forget.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.