Speaker 1: Yoa a.
Speaker 2: Tap, which is Spanish. It is Spanish for it.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for the tap.
Speaker 2: Why does our voice get deeper?
Speaker 1: It's more masculine when I go down to Mexico. But today we call a guy who's married and had to apologize to his wife recently because he was forced to change their password to log into their visa statement online.
Speaker 3: Again. Hate that.
Speaker 1: This is three times in just the last month and a half that he's had to change it because he keeps forgetting it and then refuses to write it down. So his wife got fed up and sent us a message, and we put our own customer service Rep extraordinaire on the case.
Speaker 2: Jose.
Speaker 1: Let's see if he can talk some sense into this guy in your phone tap right now?
Speaker 4: Another Hello, Hi, This is Neil down from Chase Visa.
Speaker 2: My speaking with Lukeman.
Speaker 4: This is a Yeah, hi mister, an alert came through that you change your password recently. I'm just double checking that was you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was me, of.
Speaker 2: Course it was you.
Speaker 3: Is there an issue or a problem? What's going on?
Speaker 2: An issue? I mean not for you, I guess.
Speaker 4: Just just change your password any freaking time you want.
Speaker 3: Just I don't understand.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about, the issue, misterman, is that I work in the record's division. At any time anywhere, if somebody changes their account password, an alert comes through to me at my desk.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so then I have.
Speaker 4: To go into the system, copy and paste, change the font aerial a team so it's easy to read for everyone, print it out three whole punch it and place it into our secret password binder.
Speaker 3: Calm down, I didn't know companies do that.
Speaker 4: It's called security. Hackers can't steal binders. Well, I guess technically they could if they got into the bill. Listen, It's just harder for them to steal it when there's a physical copy.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, I just thought it was more sophisticated than that.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, Oh so now you're you're saying my job's a joke.
Speaker 3: No, just I thought it was computerized in digital Oh I.
Speaker 2: Bet you love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just hired an AI robot come in here and just take my job away. Password changed, easy pasy, and then I'm jobless.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you got a lot going on, Manu. Oh you think, Yeah, you sound like angry at me for change my passwords.
Speaker 4: You change your password like I changed my clothes.
Speaker 3: Don't you recommend that we change our passwords often? Isn't that the safer thing? Oh?
Speaker 4: I recommend you make one really really strong, good one that no hacker's ever gonna guess? Why are you changing it over and over? And don't you tell me? Because it's you forgot? Everyone says they forgot. Do not say those words.
Speaker 3: I forgot, but because that's.
Speaker 2: The straw, the straw that broke the camel's back. Luke, you forgot your password? You for your mom's name? Would you forget?
Speaker 3: This is really unprofessional. You're yelling at me. Bro. I'm sorry, but this is your job.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Watch Netflix over here, and all of a sudden it's like, hey, now we got a new FBI security database. We got to change our password.
Speaker 3: Yet again, And oh now I understand why you're so worried about AI. You're sitting there watching Netflix and you're supposed to be wait a minute, checking the data.
Speaker 4: And should I not be watching Netflix like you're saying, there's like a better streaming service?
Speaker 3: No, I only you should be watching streaming in general.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, hold on, hold on, I think we're onto something. Do you have like an extra password or a password you'd like to share.
Speaker 3: I don't remember all my passwords. I'm not going to remember that password either, And secondly, I wouldn't give it to you.
Speaker 4: Well, don't have to, cause I see a chase visa here on file. I could just sign up for a year's worth the Hulu.
Speaker 2: This situation just got better, my man.
Speaker 3: No on the contrary to the situation is getting much worse. Like do you have a supervisor or yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean my supervisor's your wife.
Speaker 3: Wait you know my wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually do, because she set you up for this whole thing. Man, My name's Jlese from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Oh my wife set up?
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're that radio show she always talks about.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why bro?
Speaker 4: She told us you had to change her password three times in the last like two months because forgetting it.
Speaker 3: Well that's what that's what made me think, like I don't know, that just made me feel like it was legitate, No, so stilted. Bro.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many binders I have personally with all of your passwords in it that you change?
Speaker 2: It looks like a library.
Speaker 3: That's kind of true because I changed my pastors a lot. You're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Just changing to Brook and Jeffrey, no one will ever guess it.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll get right on that.
Speaker 4: Brooke and what changes every few years, don't worry about it. Wake up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,