Speaker 1: Uh J J Watt tweeted Mike Grable in his first year with New England. Mike McDonald said a year in Seattle, Kirk Signetti's second year at Indiana, a whole lot of owners in athletic director to look around and say, why can't we do that? Expectations of immediate results have never been higher.
Speaker 2: Hey, but hold on, unc All owners have to do is look at the foundation. Everything starts with having a goddamn quarterback. First. It doesn't matter who you bring in. These coaches are coming into great situations where they have great pieces in certain places, and you build around those pieces. But the most important piece that you need to have success before you're worried about any other position unless you have a phenomenal defense the quarterback, and Bronco shows defense.
Speaker 1: If you don't have that quarterback, you're not doing nothing. The Seahawks, excuse me the Texans last week. If your quarterback like garbage, you're not doing anything. It's really that simple, o'hoe let. Let's not over complicated for the chat we could have. But if he plays bad, he can your defense is hard for your defense to overcome bad quarterback play like it could in years past. Yeah, definitely, Oh Joe, the Steelers are McCarthy as their next head coach.
Speaker 3: The Steelers owner and team president aren't.
Speaker 1: Rooney's the second sight of McCarthy's previous accomplishments as a head coach and his ability to develop quarterbacks as a difference making trait. The steel news of the Steelers intend to hire McCarthy was met with overwhelmingly negative response from fans on social media. Rooney response, where, we're really not worried about winning the initial press conference. It's about picking the coach we believe will help us win games, and social media really doesn't enter into it, and none of that matter once we start playing games. The message for our fans is we're very excited. We think we have a coach who's well equipped to lead us into the next winning phase of Steelers football. And with that and that's what it is all about. I think we're going to love coach Mike Ocho. Do you like the high for the Steelers?
Speaker 2: I mean I like coach McCarthy in general. I mean everywhere everywhere he's going he's had he's had some success. He's had sex success with the Cowboys, but never did get them to the Promised Land like he would wanted to. He had success, he was vic Green Bay never did get them to the Promised Land. Rogers, I mean, did he want me Aaron Rodgers that one year? So, I mean that's why I said he's had success on the places he's gone. I like the higher But again, what are we doing? What are we doing with the quarterback situation? I read somewhere I saw something about, uh, he likes what he sees from Will Howard. No disrespected brother Howard. I don't think he's the answer for the future. I'm just saying, and me and knowing and watching quarterbacks over the years that I've that I've not only played, but watched this game in general, knows what it takes to be a quarterback in the NFL. I don't think he's the answer. Maybe I couldn't be wrong, Maybe he can prove me wrong. But if he was the answer, I'm sure they wouldn't have had to bring in a forty two year old Aaron Rodgers. Maybe is this the inclination in bringing Aaron Rodgers back so they can have that one more shot at it? Again, being that they're familiar with each other, Aaron Rodgers and coach McCarthy. But again, I mean the higher as good as the coach that has that, that is used to winning. You know he's won before. But again, until you fix that situation at the quarterback position, it's just gonna be the same.
Speaker 1: I look at it like this, Joe the Man had Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott. Eighteen years, He's had exemplary quarterback play. He's got one super Bowl to show for it. He got three guys that's won seven MVPs, he on one super Bowl. So forth, look at all the receipts, look at all the great players that he's coached. Look at what he had when he had Jamichael Finley, when he had h uh Donald Driver, and he had Greg Jennings, and he had the white kid, the young man, Jordan Nelson, Eric Randall Cobb, James Johnson. Look at what he had in Dallas. Look at all the players that he had so Aaron Rodgers, Brett Farr, Dak Prescott, Zeke Ellett, all those guys what he's had yet one show for it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a question, though, when we when we break it down right and and coaches that and coaches that are available for these positions. Uh, And and I mean who else would you hire? Though you think about it, especially if, like if we're gonna bring up the resumes of what these coaches have done in the past. The only the only hire where people would be acceptance of would be accept accepting of what they've done in the past based on resume and accolades, would be that of Bill Belichick. And and he's not walking well Steelers.
Speaker 1: People you know from talking around the league, they don't think he you know, they don't think he can win without Tom Brady. They don't know how well he relates to the modern day player. Right, I know, people say, Brian, guys, let me ask you this, if a guy was suing your company or the company you're affiliated with, will you hire You know Brian Flores had a lawsuit pending against the NFL?
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, soo do we know that? Oh? Did we forget?
Speaker 2: I think I think a lot of people might have forgot that.
Speaker 1: Well, let me first remember he had a penning lawsuit against the NFL.
Speaker 3: The cough drop.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what I think people have been spoiled to People have been spoiled by watching the watching the Patriots over the years, super Bowl always being in attention. I think people have been spoiled by the goddamn the Eagels and the success that they had as of late, obviously not this year. I think people have been spoiled by the Chiefs and the success that they've always had, with Patrick Mahomes not really understanding how difficult it is to consistently win or how difficult it is to actually reach the Super Bowl, and seeing these teams go in a short amount of time over and over, they think it's attainable every single year.
Speaker 1: It's well, you get guys like Brady and Mahome that make it look so routine. People think, well, yk, everybody do that. No, it's not easy. What Tom Brady did for two decades is not easy. What Patrick Mahomes is done in ten years, get the five Super Bowls and win three is not easy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy when you think about it. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Damn y'all call be talk about y'all been talking all you want to. I'm just saying real. I'm just asking you chat. So if somebody is gonna sue your company, the company that you work for, would you hire said individual? Why you think you ain't Nobody to call it John Green, don't Joe John Grew got a loss.
Speaker 2: John John would be a nice John would be a nice one. That John is a good.
Speaker 3: Shield.
Speaker 1: No, the shields the thirty two owners, and if they lose this case, thirty two owners are gonna have to pay.
Speaker 2: I'm hey, man, I got a goddamn fly in the house.
Speaker 1: Man, why do I hate the Steelers. I'm trying to figure out why I hate the Steelers. The hate days for the Steelers is.
Speaker 2: Long long gone, long, long, long, long long gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm mean I've never hated. I've never hated. Still if you played for the Ravens even even or yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, but when you look at the coaching, I mean, who else you think about it? If it wasn't Mike McCarthy, then who I mean?
Speaker 1: I think I'm not sure wish Clint could have got that job at Baltimore, but I think I think that Baltimore in Baltimore, I think that can you imagine you see how he dialed it up. I'm thinking that Steven Shott is thinking, well, I have Lamar Jackson. Lamar Jackson has won two m vps in two different systems, So it doesn't matter who's coaching him on offense, He's gonna be great. I need somebody to pick its broken down defense. I'm thinking that's how that's how Steven Shott is thinking. I could be right, but that's what I'm thinking. And I think that's why he went defenses to the boffense and I and I want Clint to get a job so bad. But man, if he go to the Raiders, he ain't got no quarterback.
Speaker 2: Why would he why? Why would you think he take that job? Why would anybody take the Raiders of the Brown job? Thinking about it outside of the chance, I don't listen. These these these situations are opportunities don't present themselves often. So I'm gonna take the job knowing I'm only be there for two or three years.
Speaker 1: True for what I guess, I guess you know what. They're gonna get the number one pick the Raiders. They'll take Mendoza and Clint can can work his magic with that. I'm thinking that's what they're thinking. Oh Joe, I'm being honest. I'm thinking that's what they're thinking.
Speaker 2: I would take. I would take the Raiders' job only if we're taking Mendoza. Yes, and we getting number three from Dallas and bringing on over there to pair with Rock Bowers and Trey Tucker. That's it now. If that's not.
Speaker 1: Happening, I'm but DK probably kicking himself why he had the Steelers the team he just left going to the super Bowl. What you mean, why can you imagine you go to New you go to New England and Cincinnati go to the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Boy, you would have lost your damn mind.
Speaker 2: Well, actually it was the opposite way I left Cincinnati about yourself.
Speaker 3: You didn't feel a part of that. You a Bengal.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm always so imagine a Bengal to the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have got shouldn't you one? I would have got one. I would have got one made all right?
Speaker 1: Ruining the second said on Steeler's head coaching search. We wound up bringing three guys in for in person interviews, Brian Floyd's, Mike MacArthur, and Anthony Weaver. And then we sat down and talked about whether we had our man if we wanted to bring more people in front in person interviews. We decided that Mike was the man for the job, so we went ahead and offered him the job on Satday.
Speaker 3: The Rooney Rule.
Speaker 1: They brought two guys, they brought three three, three coaches in two are African Americans. The Rooney Rule is named after them, which means minardis get an opportunity.
Speaker 3: They did it.
Speaker 1: They hired Mike Tomlin. Now they interviewed the others. Okay, he felt they felt that Mike McCarthy was the best for the job. Two guys are defensive guys, and they said, we want somebody that can develop a quarterback. We have yet to develop a quarterback since you know Ben Roethlisberger. But they had Ken wizen Hunt and they had Bruce Arians.
Speaker 3: Or it works.
Speaker 2: Eh. I told you sheould put your name in half of one of your co the jobs you would have got picked up quick.
Speaker 3: But I don't want no part of that.
Speaker 1: Because because people already call it criticized that Mike mc Mike McDonald because he said he sees the kid about thirty minutes a week, and everybody like that, ain't no flex. That ain't no flex. Will tell me the coach, tell me the coach. Every coach always says the same thing. The kids, you know, and you know what you signed up for. When you marry a coach, you know he's not gonna be here lined like a regular guy on a nine to five. So the whys and girlfriends or whomever is an accepting of that. Every coach that I know burned the midnight or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always blank they listen, blankets and pillows in the in the in the rooms, blankets and pillows, and all the coaches offices because of the time spent game planning, watching film, preparing the car Q cards for the next day. I mean so hearing that I saw, I saw the clipper, and I saw the saying that I.
Speaker 1: Would have know what I mean, how much time you think the coach actually spends Joe, he actually spends at home during the season.
Speaker 2: A little bit of none, A little bit of none, because some nights you don't even go home. If they wasn't going home back then, I know damn where they're not going home now, simply because of the preparation it takes to prepare for a game week the week, especially as a game games like this where it matters even more.
Speaker 3: It's a.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna be here all week, baby, I'm not gonna see you. You and the kids can come on and stop battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably what happened. They probably might have done in his office. Yeah, but I don't have no problem with.
Speaker 2: And look look where they are now because of the time he's put in the work. When they if they if and if they win the Super Bowl, you get to make you can to make up all that time you missed during those six months. You understand what you signed up for depending on who you date.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know the guy.
Speaker 1: That makes that kind of money and he works a nine to five, So tell me it's a cause that's the job I want. Now, tell me the job guy that works nine to five, Oh Joe, he works a normal hour and make that.
Speaker 2: Kind of how much you make?
Speaker 1: How much we talking what coaches make somewhere between ten and twenty million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: On a nine five, So that's six months out of the year, nine to five, six months, twenty men in a year, eleven twenty men in a year. So that's my calculator. That's about okay, carry the one. Yeah, it ain't nothing out there like that.
Speaker 1: But when you when you do sports, it's just like the reporters do, y'all a y'all missed deadline. Y'all make it seem like y'all there for every event for y'all kids. Who was that's a sport I'm trying to figure out. I want to know the guy that every recital, every pta, every game, everything that they were there for, even the most doting and loving dad. I want to know the one that, if he played a professional sports, if he was a coach, that he was there for everything that the kids did, like a father that set of nine to five. I would to know because normally when you get into these jobs, you already know what comes along with it. The same thing I tell people where they talking about you know, you know I want to do this or I want to be in sports. I said, okay, you okay, working weekends. I don't mind working weekends. What about holidays, man, you know that's what they This ain't for you. I don't know if you notice they play sports on holidays. Are you okay with not spending holidays with your family?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, find something that allows you to spend holidays and weekends with your family.
Speaker 3: This ain't for you. Sports not for you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I mean obviously those I mean for the average personnal that's probably not used to it, maybe doesn't understand what it comes to the sacrifice that comes into not only being a player, but being a coach. They probably won't understand it. They probably won't understand it. There's no explanation that can be given where they will understand it. They just won't what the commands, the sacrifice it takes for one to have the success that coaches had this year.
Speaker 3: No, I just.
Speaker 1: I can tell people to tell about it just football. I can tell people that's never never played anything. You got the nine to five who said it just football. Somebody said that it is to you.
Speaker 3: There. But like I said, I want y'all to tell that's how you pay your bills.
Speaker 1: I want them to tell me the guy that was a professional, that a professional athlete or coach that was at every event.
Speaker 3: For the child growing up.
Speaker 1: So they made all the PTA's, they made all the recitals, they made all the practices, they made everything. You can't because guess what, there's some guys that work ninety five and can't make it because they got to pull over time.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Y'all say, y'all say anything to try to get and and and we got so many sheep that just probably, Yeah, you're right, that ain't no flex.
Speaker 3: That man chose this and to be great, you gotta put it. If all you do is work nine to five, and.
Speaker 1: You will not be great as what you're as a professional athlete or a coach. Now you can work at nine to five and be great at your job, working forty hours a week to eat his own I don't begrudge anybody because I worked a nine to five. Well it was more than nine to five, more like seven to seven. But anyway, you get the idea saying, but for me, I wanted more. I didn't want and there's nothing wrong with that, but I didn't want whether nine to five because I couldn't provide for my family with that. My grandmother had worked long hard enough, my grandma had slept on that that did that terrible mattress long enough, it lived in that house long enough.
Speaker 3: That wasn't enough for me and my brother.
Speaker 2: And it's not this is the type of shit somebody in the chat. So now we glorifying absent fathers. So everything, everything we're saying is.
Speaker 1: Just going on, oh, because that's yeah, old. There are a lot of fathers that don't don't. That's not a professional athletes. But not there anybody glorifying, no absentee.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 3: You just understand there are certain are we not? Are are we not listening of it? Are we not?
Speaker 2: Are we not listening? You just explained it and building how it is for those that are part of certain worlds and certain occupations and certain jobs. It comes with what you do.
Speaker 1: But be a stay at home dad. You late to the show, bro, We already talked about the Broncos losing. You lady late this show? Bro, we were I would have had we ninety minutes into the show. You talk about what we're talking about, the Broncos losing.
Speaker 3: Oh yo. We just spent thirty five minutes talking about the Broncos losing. Oh yo.
Speaker 1: The Philadelphia Eagles are still looking for that next offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Jeremany follow of the report reported today that the Cowboys block Philadelphia's request to talk to Clayton Adams for the same position with the Eagles. When talking to Phillies o c Opening this week, Greg Olsen said, if I'm an offensive play caller, I'm doing everything in my power to get that job. I want to go call plays in Philadelphia. That's a great job. Oh Yo, it's calling plays in Philly. Is that a great job?
Speaker 2: Here? Yes, it's a goddamn great job. Absolutely. I would love to be the goddamn offensive play caller for goddamn Philadelphia. You mean to tell me, I got Davonte Smith, I got A J. Brown. I got sa Quon Barkley in the backfield, I got in.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you're gonna have Brown year? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can listen, listen. If I'm off of the coordinator, I can convince him the state. If I can convince him the state, I can listen. Here a J. Brown, I'm coming in. You not gonna have none of the problems you had last year. I'm the one calling the players now, and basically what I'm going to do. What I'm going to do is we're gonna be a past first team the offense. The first fifteen scripted plays for the next seventeen to eighteen weeks, the first fifteen three of those are coming to you. Guarantee you we would look at nothing like we did the previous year. Okay, fly, Eagles Fly. Now that's gonna be my notion to him if I was given an awarded the officer coordinated position for the field of Eagles. Well, that's not a possibility. We know that's not gonna happen. But it's a great job, man, it's a great job. It's a great job. I think depending on who you get in there, they can expand the horizon and some of the things that jam the hurts, some of the things that he does, and some of the things that he does that he doesn't do well. They can make his weaknesses his strengths. And I mean, obviously we don't want to go in depth to with those those may be for those for those of us who watched the game from the outside and know what we're looking at. But I think they can get back to to what's the word to to prominency, you know, from from a often the standpoint where their identity and everything that we talk about is not just their defense. They can get back to what they did that year they won the Super Bowl, and that's be consistently consistent offensively, especially with the run and with and with the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I think it's a great opportunity.
Speaker 1: You get Lane Johnson back the offensive line, Uh, will be back in tact hopefully Dickinson and and and and and and Jurgen's get fully healthy, uh star position because it was little, it was not as it wasn't up to part of what.
Speaker 3: You needed it to be.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Defensively, you need another rusher, you need edge.
Speaker 1: I mean you got those two guys inside, Jordan Davis and Carter I like Jalen Phillips. Can you can you sign Jalen Phillips? You know Quentin mitchell Ojo gonna want some bread.
Speaker 2: You gotta get to it. You got no choice, you got you got no choice? Yo, Yeah, he got one more.
Speaker 1: Hum.
Speaker 3: So everything is, it's uh, everything is really.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I don't understand what the problem is.
Speaker 3: Huh. You got money tied I don't understand whe.
Speaker 2: The problem is.
Speaker 1: And your guard and your guard, so you got big money tied up in them. You got money tied up in your quarterback. You got money tied up in two receivers. Now you gonna have to spend some money on the defensive side. That means oh soo. You know, when it comes down to it, you can't keep everybody, you know, you can't. As much as you would like to, you just can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is that position not feel yet?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Everybody should be hawking, knocking, knocking down Howie Roseman and Jeffrey Lewie's door for that offensive coordinator position. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't be honest with you. I don't know if this is appealing to a coordinator.
Speaker 1: I know Greg Olsen, but I don't think people view Jalen Hurts like a lot of people does, like the Eagles fans does.
Speaker 3: Right. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: He's as viewed as highly or as as favorable around the league as maybe Eagles fans have him rated.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure why. I'm not sure why. I've heard that. I've heard the dialogue. I've heard the discourses about him him him not being a great quarterback when it comes to making anticipatory skills, I mean anticipatory throws, receivers having to be wide open before before he lets the ball go. I've heard all that stuff. But we talk about a Super Bowl champion. Were talking about a quarterback that is capable of throwing games, a quarterback that all he does is win, and he shows you that just not at at at the collegiate level, but he shows you that at the NFL level, he has a great, superior supporting casts around him, and I think that that is a great position. Why would you not want to work with a quarterback who has already proved he can win. That makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: But you've heard the same I heard, cause we know a lot of the same people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they say the same thing. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm not saying the true or untrue. I'm just saying a lot of people in position that don't view him. And a lot of times what happens is is that when guys win, we sometimes I think we overvalue because you know, Damn Marino never won a super Bowl, but there are some guys that won Super Bowl that couldn't hold Damn Marino shoes absolutely, and so sometimes we get skewed by that. And that's what that's what that's what rings have done. It's really skewed. A lot of people views them. How good someone is isn't now if we want to parse it and says, okay, we're gonna compare Brady Montana.
Speaker 3: Mahomes things like that. Okay, I get you.
Speaker 1: But sometimes the historically and and the pantheon greats, some don't have championships. But to say, well, because he has a championship, he's better. Are we really doing that?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't, because you can you can look at someone and sell. I mean, we all have lies, right, some of us got to some of us got case. I got one. Hey, yeah, I got one. But I can tell I have the eye test. You can look at players and understand based on skill setting quality, who's better and who's not. Now, when it comes to a game where you where you're renting rings, uh, that collectively that's a group effort. That's a group effort. But again, when it comes to individual skill and talent, we can damn sure tell who's better than who. So that that's a conversation that can be had. But if you got two eyes that work, just well, like come on now, come on now. But again like I don't, I don't, I don't. Honestly, if nobody is vying for that office, according to the job with the Philadelphia Eagles, there's one person they can call. Huh. There's one person that they can call that understands huh.
Speaker 1: Because you got people thinking Joe Flack a little better than Marino. He's got but that's how that's how they rate it. I was Smack Dad in the middle of Daddy. Okay, well, I was in the middle of the dance dance era, in which he played at an extremely high level. So I'm old enough to that's a blessing about being as old as I am Joe, because I saw a lot of the greats play. And but you know, in this genial Joe, if it didn't happen yesterday, if it happened the day before, it didn't happen, oh that got wasn't no good, right, And there's been a lot of really really good players that have been forgotten thanks to the Internet, because the Internet only only wants you to remember.
Speaker 3: Two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Come on, bro, sometime. That's why you got to take things into your own hands. Unh yeah, I mean, I mean just making sure making sure mother, remember you gotta take you got to take up of your own hands. But anyway, I want to talk about the job over there in Philly. I know, we got a lot of Philly fans in the chat, and you know, I know, I know Sirianni personally, Now, I don't have no experience coaching.
Speaker 1: Well, Philip Rivers got interviewed for a high coaching job and he ain't got no Well, he got experienced coaching.
Speaker 2: At the high school level, right right, So that that that makes me qualified for the for the position with the Eagles. Now, I might not have no experience calling plays in the NFL, but I call him on Madden same thing, a same place, same scheme, same tactic, same same everything. So, Sirianni, I'll let your boy because I ain't got I ain't got no problem moving to Philly for six months out of the year. The Philly fans already loved me. Huh, the city already loved me. You know, you know I'm I'm I got the lingo, dickhead, bring your boy in when we talk about.
Speaker 1: Uh ire Rapp report saying it's a serious possibility Philip Rivers become the next head coach of the Bills.
Speaker 3: It's real. It's not a joke.
Speaker 2: And you mean to tell me I can't go coach the Eagles as the office.
Speaker 3: Of coordinator, Phil the Rivers get.
Speaker 1: To go coach for the for the Bills, reports say Josh Allen has been sitting in on all the head coaching interviews Jeff Saturday with the last in twenty twenty two with the coach. The last person named NFL head coach all built on an interm basis without any prior college or pro coaching experience. Nor Van Brocklin uh In nineteen sixty one is the last person to be hired as a full time NFL coach without any prior college.
Speaker 3: You know what. That's it? What you mean, that's it?
Speaker 2: That's it. Hey, I'm going. I'm going to the Eagles. I'm going to the Eagles. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Don't you call it?
Speaker 2: Huh? This is I'm doing my interview. This my part of my interview process right now. Hey, Philly fans, you know what. Yeah, I'm man, it's a rap. I'm from the pack.
Speaker 3: I'm hold on, hold on what you do when you pack it up? Yes?
Speaker 2: I got my bags ready?
Speaker 3: Boy? Are we going?
Speaker 2: Are we going to Philly?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, listen, they don't even have to hire me. Just bring me in, bring me up for an interview. That's that's one thing. Hey. One thing about it is one thing I can do is I can switch up real good. Now you get that, you get you have Oho here on camera for nightcap. You give me Ocho Philadelphia's Office of Coordinator position. It's a completely different animal, It's a completely different person. I change the way I talk. I'm very professional. I got on the shirt and tie. Were gonna break down film. We can watch film. I can show you where I can improve some of the things that excuse me. Some of the things that Jayalen Hursts may struggle with. I can teach you. I can show you what we need to do to manipulate defenses by changing some of the things that A. J. Brown at Deavonte Smith threw. Listen, we struggle with the run. What do we need to do with the run? Change some of the things that we do with Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 3: We got the move.
Speaker 2: You don't understand if they get if they give me the opportunity to coach and call play for the Philadelphia Eagles, you might as well give us the goddamn Lombardi next year because you don't understand what I would bring to that team. Huh. The energy, I'm telling you that's what they need. They need somebody like me in that build. Man, I'm about I'm talk about take us to the next man. Ooh boy, I'm ready. I'm ready, Sirianni. I know you're gonna see this a big dom. I know you're gonna see this missus. Luriy huh, mister Roseman, how let your boy? How let your boy? Because it's different, It's different.
Speaker 1: Stefan Diggs is headed to the Super Bowl after he came back from a cl surgery he suffered, you know, a cl tear he suffered last year while playing for the Texans. Diggs said on the fieldfl interview with Camera Wolf of the NFL media, they was calling me, why sating have it anymore? I just wanted to prove to myself I am who I say am. This team took a chance on me, and I wanted to make them proud. I'm thankful.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I saw Cardi on the field to But we go in to the Super Bowl. I love I don't know what it is about Carter B. But y'all can't make me hate Cardi.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: You know what you know?
Speaker 2: Cardi B is one of those people that she's very hate card Now you can't. She's very likable. I'm happy for Steph too. I'm happy for steph He's come a long way. You know what injury can get to you mentally. Injuries can crush you. They can crush you, especially when you've been playing for a long time, you've had success and and and something like that happened to you. Most of the time you come back, you're not the same. You're not the same. And he was able to come back from injury, be in the right situation and still be a perfect piece to the puzzle.
Speaker 3: For these they didn't need.
Speaker 1: They didn't need uh Vikings, Stephan Diggs, they didn't need Buffalo Stephans. That guy's ego was uncontrollable and it wouldn't work in that environment.
Speaker 3: They got the guy at the right time. Man, Cardi. I was listening to Cardi.
Speaker 1: She was talking about what you know, the stepfather's allegedly had another had another young lady pregnant. She's like, be, we'll figure it out. We got a hey, let him drive, drop my kid off, you drop yours off.
Speaker 3: We'll figure it out. Man.
Speaker 1: I'll cry many man, she Man, it's the way she talked and what she be saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't help, but like Cardi bag she let Cardi get some shine. They need to be showing a Cardi at their Super Bowl. I want to see Cardi gets some close ups.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, that that that's dope. Man, that's that's a that's a that's a in a sense you look at it, it's almost like a fairy tale, or Stephan in the sense, it's almost like a fairy tale. Man. I'm I'm happy for young boy man. All the stuff he's had to go through on and off the field. So I'm glad to see him having having success, you know. And and in the way in the way that man, you could you could a movie script couldn't write it any better than this.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna get you out on business time for our final segments of the Whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, Hey, we're Finnah go for real. Hey, I dam listen. You have made me take a I just took a nap today and I got so much energy right now, let's get a people.
Speaker 3: One more out do that?
Speaker 1: Hey, am underscore nine ten o cho. They called ghostbusters before they call you.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: So basically, what you're telling me is you a hater. That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 3: D two o Jo, come coach the boys in Philly. We call you Kocho Sinko.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go fly Eagles Fly, Fly, Eagles Fly. Hey, Jaalen, I know you're gonna see this. Hey, hit my line, boy, we can start. We can start early.
Speaker 1: Jue nineteen seventy six, o Cho, y'all must be doing well because y'all giving spin and fox hell after the game. People tune in the nightcap if they call, make them pay double. You know you're gonna do what we do we got Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know we ain't got no more clip. We're going are it tomorrow? Is that thing airy tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll be airing tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Uh huh oh no, no what you call them? It is Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be on the day off right. Oh bye bad man by man by bad Bye bad What y'all talking about the stuff, the stuff from New York? Thank you, juice man. Appreciate. We appreciate all our chat. You know, Hey, we love it on your y'all go back and forth with oat your and I. Hey, y'all gonna talk. We're gonna talk. That's what it's about. So we really, really appreciate you guys tuning in. We had a big number in the chat tonight. Hopefully we can get an even bigger number for the Super Bowl. So we greatly greatly appreciate you guys for supporting us thus far true and infamous for first, thank you Viking. Second round fans can't say foot or ball. Third Steven stephen a RC CAM picked a round. Now look like clouds. It was a good game. It was a great game. I was not taking the rams over Seattle, not at home unless you can, unless you can coax Sam Darnell and the turning the football over.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be tough to beat. Barry.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, they're gonna be tough to beat, very tough to beat. Triple Lex come Saturday. Can't say for the ball, oh yo, excuse me. Also un if oh y'all don't pay you fifty nine hundred. It might be some furniture moving to San Francisco. Don't worry about it. Week furniture last overboard.
Speaker 2: Nah, listen, ay, but I've been in the weight room. Man, I'm I'm liable to whoop you right now. I'm weak right now, I'm I'm about two twenty five. I'm like, hey, I'm liable to whoop you right now.
Speaker 1: I heard my elo man two twenty five, two seventy five killing me. That's it, that's it, that's all I got.
Speaker 2: And I'm repping that that ain't nothing to me.
Speaker 3: Well, rep me my money.
Speaker 2: Now I'm talking about I'm lifting. I'm talk about lifting weights.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We go see Aaron Jones Eagles smoking on that Broncos pack did all that hating for what ponies and can kon.
Speaker 3: Eagle fans?
Speaker 1: Brandon Crowe as a former player, how do you guys play with no sleeves in the colds nor conditions? Is there a reason for not layering up love the show, keep it up, yeah, cause you gotta be able to hold on to the ball.
Speaker 2: Bingo, I'm gonna say the same thing. Hey, think about this when it when it's cold, right, think about Think about Derrick Henry and the problems he had with the struggles and fumbling the ball. Remember those sleeves he was wearing. You can't feel the ball. You want that the leather contact with the ball or a It's gonna slip, It's gonna slip right up out of there, that ball but see the thing is not that's when it's cold. When it's cold.
Speaker 1: But you know, now on Joe, then let you have the ball for the whole week. They used to just let us get them on Sunday that may slip. So now they're donna let the balls. Got all beat all up, they're don't put them in the drive in and they all kinds of things. But when it's cold, that bar the ball, Uh, it gets hard and it gets slick. And so I wanted I wanted I wanted the skin pick skin against my skin. So you put vastin on the eid of layer to try to keep the keep that the heat in.
Speaker 3: But that's it. And the cause they can grab you, d B is gonna grab hole every old nothing.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you know I thought about to ask to hear me ask you can hear me. Okay, look a a chat this for you too, real quick. I want to go before we go to the next question. I want you to think about this right a chat. Listen very closely. What pronouns you and me? What pronouns do chocolate use?
Speaker 3: What pronouns do chocolate use?
Speaker 2: Yeah, chocolate, you know like chocolate you eat? Okay, Okay, Okay, you got it.
Speaker 3: There you go. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: You got it, you got it, you got it. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna let your head out. You got you got you got your good. That's the first time you got more.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey, y'all, y'.
Speaker 1: That's when Liz Lynsky five ninety nine. Hey, just wanted to give you a big shout out for you. Shay La Portier, Me and my family celebrate four birthdays this month. Your kangjac was a star. Appreciate you, man, thank you very much for your purchase. Man, can't thank you enough.
Speaker 3: Ki in ninety six fifty.
Speaker 1: I met Terrell Davis back in November at Ruth christ and Centennial, Colorado, and I told him I'm a past fan. He left and say he feels sorry for me. I wonder if he's laughing now. Damn Jay Ski ninety seven, I've been waiting for this one two three can coon donkey fan talking all that ish, but they don't want to be You want to tweet back making all these excuses about not playing.
Speaker 3: But told me Stidham, what's good to do? Man? Please? Jay Ski, y'all got us today? Got a team. I got a salute you.
Speaker 1: Aaron O in Minnesota messed up big time letting Sam Donald walk. They absolutely did Alan Alexander the Great. How ironic is it that McVeigh didn't trust Kiren Williams on the gold line in see Adam Chris Hams. I just want to shout out my Patriots defense. They might not have the biggest names, but they are still good players that deserve to be mentioned like other teams with great defenses.
Speaker 3: But that's what you know.
Speaker 1: Coach de Belichick always had, you know, guys that just rose to the occasion. Now he had some solid players. You know, you look at Willie mcgannis, and and and uh, Rodney Harrison and Tady bruce Ki. They had names obviously when they had revers and things like revers like that tie long in the is in the Hall of Fame. Revers is in the Hall of Fame. Trying to think who's the next guy? I think Rodney is gonna get some gonna get some attention. But no, the Patriots played well they got I mean, they did a great job to go out and get Milton Williams. Gonzalzi drafted Gunzys a couple of years ago. He's played well or likes Lean. They got got me Jones in the slot. Ca Levon Chason has been unbelievable for this team.
Speaker 3: Crazy Anthony Jenerts from Alabama's played well.
Speaker 1: They got guys that played well. They got guys to fit that game and do a great job within that scheme. Destroy y'all really thought Gino was better for this team rather than Sam Donald don't run?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: I think they offered I think they offered Gino. Gino said no. They they said no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he chose, he chose to leave. He chose to leave. They let de kept, They let DK go, They let Tyler Lockett go, and and now I understand why they were able to let those two go because that god damn Emurgens of JSN he wasn't able to reach his full potential until everyone else was out the goddamn though, And now now we see why name name.
Speaker 1: How stressful is it leading up to the Super Bowl? Is it hard to sleep nights leading up to it? Did it start to feel more like just another playoff game by your third as hard to sleep because you don't want to let the team down. You know it's at stake. You don't want to lose that game because I was, you know, losing bending the Broncos and they roping the field off and they ushering all those Packer fans, Packers players off the field, and all of our you know, we're coming on the field and our families are coming on the field. Man, that's that's a terrible feeling. That is a terrible I didn't feel it, but I can just imagine.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Please, Yeah, you don't sleep now. You know you get X somebody tickets. You know you're getting fifteen tickets, you get two camps and then you get you pay for thirteen. That's very very expensive. Now, I think the chiefest take, oh joy, it might be one hundred thousand dollars with the tickets. The tickets are like I think the tickets are like maybe two thousand dollars a ticket.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying if I was playing in the super Bowl, Honestly, if you're not my immediate family, you know, my mama and my grandma, you know, you're not my kids. The best seat in the house to watch the Super Bowl is at home. That's the best seat. It's the best seat outside. The people that need to experience the Super Bowl with me. Are my kids in my immediate now, I ain't talking about no cousin, no uncles and all that. My mama and my daddy, my kids and no. And that's it.
Speaker 1: Your first game watching me play wasn't gonna be the super Bowl. So if you hadn't seen Shannon shop in the preseason game, a regular season game, or a playoff.
Speaker 3: Game, yeah, why you calling? And I know you've got some tickets. I do, but not for you. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So obviously mom, sister, I mean mom's sister, kids, girlfriend, my coach, my brother's wife. And then when I was in a Tampa bucket and his wife came, so yeah, two slive. Hey Joe UK, don't forget about the superb Seattle DV who broke up the pass on fourth Dowsand and started jaring with the Reil. Seattle dv's have brainworms or something. Well no, he was celebrating in front of the Rams bench and he got carried away. Boy, can you imagine they had lost that. I don't even want to think about it. Dylan Hall, Wow, our bucks fail and I love how Seattle. How the Seahawks won. J. J. Carver eighty decreased the unsporting light pillary in five yards. It should not be fifteen. It's the same thing as rough in the past. One person could be physically hurt, the other cause hurt feelings. Thanks New York Giants. It's gonna be a first down anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regardless, deep Green v Old, let this sink in.
Speaker 1: Sam Donald just made the Super Bowl before draftmates Lamar Jackson and Josh.
Speaker 3: Allen he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those guys had the opportunities first, but he made it first V one P three R game in thirteen. Every NFL anat Let's says Sam needs to be the guy in Week sixteen and Week eighteen Divisional round NFC title game. Will the Super Bowl ring be enough? Look, a lot of people thought he could easily be the first round pick the year Baker went number one overall.
Speaker 3: He went number third. He went to a bad situation.
Speaker 1: Organizations matter, Coaching matter, who coaches you matter. He's gotten great coaching and you see what you see what he's been able to do. Everybody doesn't have that luxury. A lot of times these guys bounce around and they don't get an opportunity to go study under Kyle Shanahan for a year to go under Kevin O'Connell for another year and then click Kobyak. That's the same system that Shanahan runs where you think you learned it from because his dad was under Mic.
Speaker 3: And Kyle call plays under cool in Houston.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, listen what we've seen from Sam Donald the past two years. You can understand why it was a third pick in the draft. This is why he just went to an unfortunate situation. And if you look at over the years those that have went to the New York Jets, I mean, need I say more.
Speaker 1: Don't say no bo Ton de virgo at the Raven fans. I couldn't be more happier for Mike McDonald. Look, he had that defense player and you were a couple of plays away. His last year there you had Kansas City at home. Defense balled out, but you know they made a few more plays when they had to have them, and they went to the Super Bowl and Mike McDaniel went away, and your defense hadn't been the same since valto FJS eighty nine seventy four. A rams fan here, if we take the three points at Ojo, maybe McVeigh don't waste those two timeliness and we'll probably have a different outcome. The special team turnover killed us. Yeah, you played double for turnovers. He had dodged the bullet one time, he following, and he got on it this time.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I don't know how you fail you. I don't know. I don't know if I've ever seen I gotta do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tripped, tripped over himself, misjudging the ball and it was it was, it was going. If I would I would have just let it go forget that.
Speaker 1: Well when he failed, o jo he he. I guess he ain't never fall in roll before. He ain't never dropped stop dropping roll?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he. That's a precious situation too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was tough play for keeps. What's up unker, O Joe? Put my fami in y'all prayers. I lost my mom this morning. Gonna watch y'all tonight to help keep call my nerves. Rest up, Mom, Yorlanda, you'll be missed. I'm sorry. I am so sorry that we're here at night CAPA setting our thoughts and prayers to all those that's impacted by Yolanda's passing. Man, I appreciate you tuning in, But bro, we understood if you didn't. But I know you want to have your mind on something. Yes, so you're not thinking about the sad, heartbreaking tragedy, but I played. Pray, God give you strength, peace and understanding in this time of sorrow. So thank you, Bath, thank you for your support and uh rest easy London.
Speaker 3: Juice nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe Zion Williamson's signature shoe shoe line is being discontinued by Jordan man Brand, the second largest rookie deal, seventy five million behind Lebron ninety million. Oh, thanks for not giving up on us and your shay Shape media team. It's just hard with all the you know, he's not playing. Okay, we'll talk. We're talking about this, we're giving we're talking about this.
Speaker 3: We don't want to do it. You know, we'll talk about this tomorrow. But yeah, I saw, I saw that. It's tough. He am.
Speaker 1: So hopefully he will hopefully will's Caleb Robinson, Yes, sir, uh Calem Robbins said, yes, sir, oh yo claim your patriots victory.
Speaker 3: No, we ain't. We're not letting him do that today.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm I was just showing love. I just I was just showing love, congratulating him for actually making it. And I just I just so happened to be on the team, you know, not not too long ago. So jumping on Yeah, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. But the fact that they beat your Broncos, I'm kind of happy about that. No, I'm I'm know. I'm saying I'm congratulating him for beating y'all, not just be they built the ad b t A.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, you're going to can't go with them? Oh no, Barbara Fort, shut your a up. Don't say nothing tonight. It's your shoulder tonight. For real, your Broncos f up. Next year, Pat Mahons will be back to run that division. Burrow Lamar Allen will be in contention to So what does that mean for your patriots? You do realize that if they back, that makes it difficult more difficult for you guys too, right, So you think the Broncos just the only ones that got to play those teams? I King Rail, Hey, oh yo, how much I gotta pay to get a gym session with you in Miami?
Speaker 3: Any day is good for me. I need to get right in the gym with my favorite pro player.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you ain't got to pay me nothing. Man. You know I'm right here. Man, I'm all the way up out west, and I'll be I'll be in there, you know, getting getting at it. You know, six in the morning. So you up at six in the morning, you come on out west, man. You know I'm easy to find.
Speaker 1: Truly large shade. Do you believe the altitude and the fair their affects the players, not just the weather. I think it's a combination of both. But you got to put them in a situation. I mean, the game was really slow place today. I mean, nobody could really run up tempo, so it was a really a lethargic type of a game. So the Broncos really could never put them under the gun. But I thought the Patriots did a great job of handling how they handled the weather, how they handled the inclement weather, and how they handled the Broncos defense. And they won, and they earned that victory.
Speaker 3: Today j R.
Speaker 1: Underscored triple I If only the Broncos would have picked up free agent quarterback who running the ball and used him in the second half, they'd probably be heading to the Super Bowl. Maybe we'll never know, bro el Man, this ninety Sea, y'all's winning. It's all coming from a Falcons fan. To be continued. Bengals, they're not good bow knicks better than John Elp. I ain't even finish that piano Matto. Can you give a birthday shout out to my cousin Howser. He's a lifelong Stealer fan Houser. Happy birthday, Bro. Thank you Steelers hired Mike McCarthy. Hopefully that brings you guys some some playoff success. But thank you for watching Nightcap. I appreciate that. We appreciate that. Daniel wells Unker though Joe we Viking fans know we're effed up with Sam, but damn y'all don't got to keep shoving in our face.
Speaker 3: We know we effed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not gonna shove it in your face.
Speaker 1: I mean, I imagine host that Super Bowl. What y'all gonna see? I'll be paid. I take you a full page ad. Thank you better Sola, I wouldn't do that. Old school guitar said he was Seahawks flying high. You know there's balling. We're super Bowl buying. We focused.
Speaker 3: You look good? You look good?
Speaker 1: Uh, the whitey way, Lamar, make you cuss? Jones has a lot oh has the slot? Better not let pass We're white? Make them sam me see the ghost again? Love the show.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's not a good matchup for Jones. Man.
Speaker 1: But look, the one thing I know about the Patriots in big games, they always be ready to play. I expect nothing less.
Speaker 3: Good evening, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Will you talk about any UFL games when their season starts? I mean maybe here and there if there's some spectacular plays, But I don't think that's something that we're like go to detail like we do with the NFL or College Ashley John Blair, Hey, unkno, Yoe, my name is Ashley. I want to could I have guessed that? Could I get a shout out of y'all? Are my favorites? Why y'all? Why is y'all podcast much better than the Kelsey Brothers. I think we do different things. But first of all, happy birthday, Ashley, thank you for watching night. Appreciate your support. I think the Kelsey's brother I think Kelsey's do a great job.
Speaker 3: We just do different. Were just different. We just we're gonna tell you one story.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about things that a lot of a lot of other podcasts aren't going to talk about, but we appreciate your support.
Speaker 3: Sports Grade fifteen. Oh Joe need that? What's that? F the veil jersey from Chelsea? Isn't that him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah. It's a young young Brazilian player. You play for Chelsea, You play for Chelsea? You a matter of fact equivalent.
Speaker 3: He'd be like.
Speaker 2: Dante Hall in his time. That's that's that's him. He young young brazil Can he be the closest thing we have the name Art when it comes to a player with excitement and still has a little flair to his game.
Speaker 3: Uh true. Speaks one on one with Mike.
Speaker 1: The Steelers will have their first losing season in the while, Plus that'll have a quarterback well Art Ruiney the second, saying he is open to Aaron Rodgers coming back. Aaron is very familiar with Mike uh and that system, So we'll see what happens. Fans Belichick's texted wrong Brian congratulating him on the New York head coaching job was wild text The floor is meant for day ball up.
Speaker 3: Should coaching spots only be opened after the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, But I would have know why everybody pulling out the uh that Browns coaching thing. Mike McDaniel was there. Mac McDaniel's you know why?
Speaker 2: May you you know why?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, chat, make sure y'all spam the Eagles and let them know how to let you boy, even if it's just for an interview, you ain't got to hide you bring me in for an interview. Eagles offers a coordinator job.
Speaker 1: Saw your cars A ninety three versus a oh Hoe? Twelve rounds, three minutes box say who takes to win? And what I'm knocking you out?
Speaker 2: Or he's about in boxing? Or mm A, oh I know you ain't winning. Hey, I'll make you tap out. I got I got great, I got ground game like could be what you talking about, hunk man. I would make you tap out, man, I'll break your arm.
Speaker 1: Ivanto game on the line. Who y'all taking jazz in aor Pookah?
Speaker 3: Either one. That's why I'm surprised on that fourth down they didn't throw the ball a Pooka or Divante.
Speaker 1: Schooper Steve, Oh Joe, I recommend the show for fanatics fast in July. Please come if we receive an invite that would be something we will seriously, seriously consider.
Speaker 3: Shan show. What's up uging? O Joe, what are some changes you'll make to the Pro Bowl to get fans interested? Again? It's nothing, I know.
Speaker 2: I got the first one. You take some of the some of the Pro Bowl players from the past that are still in shape and have to go against the current players. That's exciting. That's exciting because I would love to go to the Pro Bowl and rote up some of the dvs that think they can cover any of us from the past. I just think it would be dope. T O is in great shape. Can you imagine TiO. I don't even know what DB's made the Pro Bowl? TiO routing up Denzel Ward. I'm sure Denzel probably made it or past certain having to deal with me at fifty eight years old and me scoring on him. Man, please, that I did, it'd be dope.
Speaker 3: U paradise, lame boy? Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Do you think teams are going to get by with mediocre quarterbacks and elite defense?
Speaker 3: Is history repeating itself?
Speaker 1: No? Because you know, Drake may had a mediocre game, but if you look at his play, he's in the MVP discussion. So clearly he hasn't been mediocre. No, you have to Andy, you see the difference. When he needed to make a play, he made a play. A difference is Stidam didn't make a plain. So even with the elite defense. So no, history is not going to repeat itself. Remedy ninety forty four. Uh, how's what you're going to complain about? The Cowboys keeping Pickings with Lamb while Bengals have two hundred and seventy six million dollars dropped up in t and Chase.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, what does that happen?
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with Pickings going somewhere we can get his true value? Okay, this has nothing to do with what the Bengals did. I want Pickings to get his true value and be his own numbers said. They wanted to get his true value and be his own number one. He wanted to stay there.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe Pickings want to stay.
Speaker 2: No, Pickles don't get his money. He's not gonna get it there.
Speaker 3: I talked to him.
Speaker 2: I can call it right now.
Speaker 3: The tips. Hey, love y'all go pass.
Speaker 1: Is my birthday tomorrow forty I was nervous. Happy birthday, bro, Congratulations Hard fought well earned victory EDI fifteen nixt no excuse, but bow didn't play. See you next season, Gold Broncos. No, I wish it was just that simple, Queen of Topics TV. Hey, the Broncos may have lost, but the latest I'll accept your beard as a win.
Speaker 3: Don't cut it off. It looks great on you, queen. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I see a un way. You've been a hot topic since you that bed.
Speaker 3: Why receivers catch point? It's important?
Speaker 1: Well you see once see barble two of them to put Tyron Williams back there, but he just fair caught it. Marlin Spive, I bet your boy Skip tried to make an argument that Baker better than Adam d.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who was Adam.
Speaker 3: I guess you.
Speaker 1: I guess you meant Sam Donald because they were both in Uh Sam yeah, uh, they were both in Carolina together. Turbo Tza Uh, I will be in Vegas for WrestleMania in April. What spots do you recommend? I check out.
Speaker 3: Soul Food Cafe, Gritz Cafe. I thought it was the Gritz Cafe that soul.
Speaker 2: Food Cafe and Griz Cafe is for breakfast. Soul Food Cafe is for lunch. Make sure tell him Ojo sent you and you'll get a temper discount on your meal.
Speaker 3: Let you in.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, man, thank you guys for joining us so much. We have our Super Bowl matchup. The New England Patriots will take on the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 3: The Patriots win ten to seven and snowy Denver.
Speaker 1: And the Seahawks sold on to be a very valiant Rams team by the score of thirty one twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for joining us. Y'all know who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite n my partner and co host The Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame. Artery, a former pro bowler All pro He's chat. Oh your sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and.
Speaker 3: Do us a favor.
Speaker 1: Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We'd like to thank you personally for your support and you'll continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier, head over to La Portier dot com Cognac dot com. If you cannot find any state or city near you It is a premium VSLP, the best tasting, smoothest VEHSLP Cognac on the market. I just need you to compare it against other Kangyacs and let it let us know what you think. Please drate responsibly and stay safe. Tickets for our live Super Bowl show in San Francisco are on sale now that link is pinned in the chat. The show will be Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Earth Theater in San Francisco. So Bay Area Patriot fans see all fans come through, show some love to Dunk and oh show and then attend the game and see if your team pulls it out.
Speaker 3: Meet and greet tickets are almost sold out.
Speaker 1: We have about tear to so left, so head over to get your purchase to make sure you get an opportunity to hang out with meet Ocho and i Ocho.
Speaker 3: We have a very special guest that will be performing.
Speaker 1: Bay Area rapperl Russell will be coming through to perform a couple of songs for us. Think we got something else to line up for you guys that attend the show. Again, the Seahawks hold on and beat the Rams, and the Thriller and the Broncos lose to the Patriots ten to seven. I am unk, he's ocho. We'll see you tomorrow night. Thank you guys for joining us Peace