Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Next our final news round up and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 3: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour. Here is our toll free number. We're going to take calls for the hour, eight hundred nine one if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Linda was off yesterday because it was her twenty first birthday, and she's been with me for years.
Speaker 2: I was not off for my birthday. Nor would I ever be so ridiculous about built Christy celebrate a birthday with a day off. I am an adult. That is not something we do after the age of give you eighteen and even that's pushing it.
Speaker 3: Why are you so sensitive of the fact that I'm trying to wish you a happy birthday?
Speaker 2: You know, wishing me a happy birthday. You're trying to say a happy birthday.
Speaker 3: I said yesterday to you, happy birthday, And then how do you know? How do you know that it's my birthday? You worked all day by choice? I purposefully bypassed you. You sign from Cleton.
Speaker 2: I hope sitting in a cinderblock because the lightning is going to strike through the glass.
Speaker 4: What did I do?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: You you wrapped me up. He changed the show.
Speaker 4: I did not tell her a thing.
Speaker 3: I really, how did you find out you changed the show?
Speaker 2: Listen on my eyes? On my eyes? Uh, he did not tell me anything. Do you know who texted me? You want to who texted me New Gingridge now go after the house? And that's right, it was New Gingrich And he was like, I'm really sorry, and Shun's changing everything. I said, Oh, is he really? Let me give Sean a quick call.
Speaker 3: Why don't you on your birthday and on your day off? Why don't you just worry about being off and being pressive with your family instead of instead of being annoyed team?
Speaker 2: Then I s times. I sat on the floor of the location and was back in the college.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the term control freak? Have you ever heard heard that term.
Speaker 2: Stick with the plan? Does that? Does that phrase exist?
Speaker 3: We never stick with the plan? We changed the always stick.
Speaker 2: With the plan, and we changed it thirty seven times.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I gotta hang out with you in Alaska. Thank god, I'm in a different hotel.
Speaker 2: You know, it's very cold in Alaska, very cold you're gonna be Was it going to be cold and Anchorage this week? Yes? It's four or five degrees? No way, sweater's you're cold in seventy eight degrees, You're a proper snowbird.
Speaker 3: I live in the Free State of Florida. My blood is thin by now. I've been here a long time. I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're going to be cold this week.
Speaker 3: Brother, What do you think a little caribou? Maybe you want to try it? No, what do you mean? No?
Speaker 2: First of all, I was a vegetarian for twelve years. I'm barely back getting into red meat as it is.
Speaker 3: Be delicious, you know, you never know you might like it.
Speaker 2: You know, most people when they went to a place like Alaska be like, Oh, let's go see the sites. You're like, let's eat the first large animal we can find. What's the matter with you.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of great fish there and King krab legs.
Speaker 3: Jean, all right, all right. Then this is the oddest thing, though, because I've been to forty nine states and there's only one state I haven't been to, and I'm going there this week, and that's Alaska. And the thing is is everybody, anyone that's listened to the show for any period of time knows I'm obsessed with Alaska. I love the show. Life below zero I cannot believe people live in this frozen tundra in the wilderness, living off the land, off the grid, and they're completely independent, and you know, God helped crap.
Speaker 2: You could never live off the grid.
Speaker 3: Said I said. I admire the people that do. I have no desire to live in the middle of a frozen tundra alone, having to fix everything myself, and living off the land and going out in you know, sub zero temperatures hunting for you know, whatever I might be able to find on any given day, and worried about worrying about polar bears coming into my house. No, thank you.
Speaker 4: I think you and Linda should go on a fishing trip in Alaska and work this time.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should go on a fishing trip in Alaska. You go on the fishing trip with her in Alaska. You Good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Ethan is quite the connoisseur of all things fishing.
Speaker 3: I do, okay. You know who else is? My son? He drives me nuts because he does. He does spear fishing, and he goes down. He does. He can dive down forty feet and it freaks me out, driving me a violin.
Speaker 2: He's diving with a spear Why can't he use a rod like.
Speaker 4: A spear gun. He's doing free diving with a spear gun.
Speaker 3: Right, he does, he does free diving, but I don't like. I mean, now he goes out with a professional and it's all his friends and they go down there. I mean, I have you should see the fish they caught last weekend. It's crazy. The lobsters, they just pick them up. It's insane. And I just don't you know how far down. Let's start at twenty feet twenty five feet and then you have to find the fish. Then you have to catch the fish all the while you're holding your breath. It's not like you have an oxygen tank on. And he loves to do it. Then he loves to come back and he loves to cook for everybody. And he got that from his father. And oh but he's good. He honestly, he's very very good. Because remember we used to have our father Sunday. We used to call it.
Speaker 2: You used to do that with both your kids, Yeah, for your daughter and your son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a daddy daughter Day. And you know, father Sonday we used to call it. And for Daddy Daughter Day that was a little more difficult because I'd let my daughter pick one store at the mall one and I'd give her ten, maybe fifteen minutes to get whatever she wanted one store, and then she'd go in there, and she was like kind of naive. I mean until one day I took a friend of hers with her and then the girls takes like a shopping cart and starts dumping everything into it, from the store into the shopping cart. But she, you know, she would agonize over picking one one item and I'd be like, you got two minutes, sixty seconds, thirty seconds, and then I'd say, okay, well, then now we can go out to eat. And for like ten years of my life, I had to go to Subway every time we had daddy daughter day. And I'm like, honey, we can eat, like, we can have steak, we can go to you know, get lobster, we can get that. No, she wanted to go to Subway. I'm traumatized. I don't.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more calming and relaxing than going out with a dad who wants to spend time with you, and the entire time he has a stopwatch that just sounds like heaven on Earth.
Speaker 3: No, that's only for one part of daddy daughter day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most relaxing part where someone's supposed to be taking care of you and giving you like a pampered service, and you're like, okay, speed it up, let's go.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: I got in trouble once because I used to take my daughter to get you know, manicures and pedicures and all that stuff, and it drove me crazy. Do you know how long it takes to get a Monnie and petty? Oh my gosh, it is it is. I can't process. Thank god, I was born a man. I would never want to do that. And so the first time I took her it took like an hour and a half and I'm like, it's torture. And I'm sitting there and I'm like I'm the only guy. And then they're begging me, well, do you want to get your feet done? And I'm like, no, nobody's touching my feet and they go no. They then they walk me over and you're supposed to put your feet in like a tub, and then they rub your feet, then they remove the calluses and then all that. I'm like, that's not a guy thing to me. I'm not, by the way judging people like Ethan to do this.
Speaker 2: I'm perfectly just naturally smooth.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, Okay, So then I the next time I went, I said, I'm going to be smart. I'm going to ask to hire two people to make you go twice as fast. One person do one side, or one person do the feet, one people, one person do the hand. Then when I got to up to three people because it did go twice as fast, and my daughter walks out and she said, Dad, can we not do that again? It's really embarrassing. Sean and New Joysey. What's up, Sean? How are you?
Speaker 7: Star?
Speaker 3: Glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Actually taking my call? As I told your screeners, We've crossed past many times out in the bad lands, a long island.
Speaker 3: Wait where do we cross paths?
Speaker 8: Uh the HCCWC. I coached your son in hockey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, I remember, and then he broke his leg and then he stopped playing hockey, and then he got into tennis.
Speaker 8: I think the first time I actually met you in person, I was dressing him for practice and he walked in and like, oh Jesus, but I was invited to one of your Christmas parties, and uh, there's other things that happened with I don't need to bring up.
Speaker 3: But if I may, don't, whoa, whoa, what are the things that happened that you you can't bring up or you don't want to bring up.
Speaker 8: No, I'll bring him up if you want to listen. I mean, I'm the guy that tried to take over the New York Islanders and see if you're interested in being a part of it.
Speaker 3: I do remember that, by the way, I seriously did consider it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with Patti l and the Lake Clark who I loved. Yeah, and they're in good hands now. But you're a Florida Panther fan now, so that would have been tricky.
Speaker 3: I'm a big time Florida Panther fan. I got seasons tickets. I wish I could go to more games, and they re signed everybody. Two times Stanley Cup champions. I think they got a great shot next year of being, you know, to get a third one in a row.
Speaker 8: I think the Islanders are starting to get tracked together, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: I think you're dreaming. I think we should buy it and fix it. The first thing I do is hire the Kad Chuck brothers.
Speaker 8: But you know, yeah, no, I'm in construction now. I was one of the Wall Street people that you loathe, but I did make an honest living on Wall Street. May I indulge? I have an anniversary today my forever fiance, Meredith, it's our fifth anniversary and her great kids who were said that I might be talking to you Sean, Cole and Bridget but anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, happy happy anniversary to them, and congratulations are best wishes and prayers for everybody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you. We both did the twenty five year marriage sentence and now we're happy. I'm calling about Iserbaijan and Armenia. Earlier on in my new life, I had an opportunity to go to a project to Baku, and it is a stunningly beautiful city and country and actually Trump has a course there, Trump Baku, and I was sitting at dinner with the Defense Minister and like thirteen other Russians who didn't speak English, and I didn't realize where I was until he told me. We were sitting in his palace looking down towards the Cassian Cea. He's like, do you realize that forty miles to your right as Iran and eighty five miles to your left is Russia. You gotta jump over Imania and a small country of Georgia. Now we really have no need for either of those two countries, but for Trump to bring them together after forty years of terrorism and infighting is amazing. And no one's really talking about it too much because I don't think they understand where it is. But to have a friendly beach head between Iran and Russia, I think it's another great achievement. In hockey terms, you know, Trump's standing at the blue line firing pucks into the back of the net every day. This one kind of no one took notice of.
Speaker 3: Well. I gave the list earlier in the week of all of the examples of peace that Donald Trump has brought to the world, and it's actually pretty amazing. I mean, you have India Pakistan, remember they were on the verge of a major conflict. President Trump involved himself. Israel, Iran, Rwanda, the Congo, Serbia, Kosovo, Thailand, Cambodia, you mentioned Normania, Azerbaijan, and don't forget Egypt and Ethiopia. I think those you know, and if you really want to go back, you could look at you know, what he did with the Abraham records, and that would include Israel and Bahrain and Israel in Morocco, Israel and Sudan, Israel and the UAE. I mean add all of that together. I mean a lot of people wouldn't put at the top of their list anyway. I appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you. Eight hundred and nine point one Shawn is a number. Listen. Everybody needs safety and security. And you know there might be an occasion where you have no choice, you need lethal force, but there are other occasions where non lethal protection is warranted, and that's where the technology of by RNA dot Com comes in. Please look at their videos online. Please understand why Berner Now is trusted by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms. Those tasers, I never like them. That's close quarters. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away, incapacitate any attacker for thirty to forty minutes. I own a number of them. I give them away as gifts all the time. And the beauty of Burner is it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It has powerful deterrence, tear gas, pepper spray, kinetic grounds and right now they have their all new compact launcher, smallest to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick. It's easy to conceal, carry on your body without attracting unnecessary attention. Ladies, you can put it in your purse. Guys, you can throw it in a holster and you're good to go. Anyway, Watch the videos and see if this technology, now adopted by government agencies, police departments, and private security firms, may not be able to one day maybe protect you and your family. Anyway. I have both lethal and non lethal force burner BYRNA dot com. Check it out today and also look at your local sportsman warehouse location. Ah right, quick break back to our phones. Eight hundred nine Shawn is the number as we continue straight ahead. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. Brandon and Alabama. What's up? Brandon? How are you wearing Alabama? Are you hey?
Speaker 9: Sean? I live in Winfield, one County of Mississippi line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on? Glad you called? I lived in Huntsville for two years, had a great time.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, it's it's really a great city, and it's growing by leaps and bounds. First of all, I wanted to tell Linda a happy belated birthday.
Speaker 3: Linda loves when people celebrate her birthday. Loves it.
Speaker 9: It's her twenty second birthday, is it not?
Speaker 2: It is? Indeed? Thank you.
Speaker 3: How many years have you worked for me?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 3: That's I think the numbers you started when you were two, because you were You've been with me for twenty years.
Speaker 2: I know, but I identify as somebody who's worked for you for twenty years that have been triculating year twenty two.
Speaker 3: It's this fact that Brandon's five. Well, and then what's going on?
Speaker 9: I wanted to call and talk to you about the guy that called that did his manifesto on Friday show. I like to burn my battery up trying to trying to call your radio station. And I've been listening to your show for since two thousand and six. I've never heard you say one word about hate speech ever to anybody.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't hate people. I'm a Christian. I believe you you should love everybody. I think a lot of people are stupid and I don't like their ideas and I think they're dangerous, but that doesn't mean that I hate them.
Speaker 9: Even a drunk monkey could have heard that he was reading a manifesto that somebody's pay printed offer somebody give to him.
Speaker 3: It made no sense, But listen, Rush identified these people as seminar callers, And when somebody starts reading it usually is a sign that they have a script. And once I started to have a conversation and challenged him to give me examples, he didn't have any. And if somebody does have a genuine criticism of me and they're correct, I'll listen, and I will always want to be better, and I'll try to make the adjustments so I can I make people happy and do a better show. I'm all for it. Brandon, God bless you man. Glad you're out there. God bless Alabama. Roll tight, Sir. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Jimmy Kimmel, I guess maybe he's thinking about Jimmy Kimmel must know. He's got to know his audience is lower than Colbert's. He's got to know that he's officially on cancelation Watch, and it might surprise people. I don't take great people's shows getting canceled, except that it's obvious why these shows are getting canceled. They're getting canceled because of massive audience attrition number one. Number two, they're supposed to be comedy shows and they're not funny. And number three, they're losing the networks they work for. In the case of Colbert, forty plus million dollars a year. That is not sustainable. And I know it's a simple, quick, cheap way to blame Donald Trump. Donald Trump had nothing to do with Stephen Colbert's firing. And it's just a typical lazy argument. So it sounds like Kimmel when he went on with Sarah's Silver Silverman. Is that her name? When do you know who she is? I have no clue who she is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, Actually who is she? She's a comedian, very liberal, but she was also the and wreck at Ralph of the Girl, which is funny.
Speaker 3: If she's liberal and funny, I can live with liberal and funny.
Speaker 2: She's not as funny as she thinks she is, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: You know what's good about For example, I was watching Bill Maher and I don't know why I was watching this. Bill Maher in his Club Random podcast was interviewing Drew Barrymore and the headline was something that he had said about the View and why the ladies of the View are not a good representation for women, and that kind of caught my attention, so I started watching the podcast. He's just kind of an interesting guy, and he's got a level of honesty that I find interesting. I also think at times he's funny. I also think at times he's got, you know, at least a level of honesty that Trump is not satan the way these late night hosts anyway. So and I think the same thing about John Stewart. I think John Stewart is smart. I think John Stewart can be very funny. Whoever picked Stephen Colbert over John Stewart for CBS was out of their mind. That was a bad choice on my view. And Stewart doesn't like me either. None of these people like me. But he's made fun of me and I've laughed at it. I don't care if you're liberal, but be liberal and funny. Now, the idea that you're only going to be liberal, and you're going to alienate half the country because people don't want your constant, obsessive, compulsive trumped arrangement syndrome and that that's your basically your whole topic every day, and you sit around in a room and you have one hundred writers and that's all you can come up with. I mean, you're not funny. It gets old really quick anyway. So Kimmel sounds like he knows he's defeated and is talking in this podcast about how he has Italian citizenship and sounds like he's ready to move because he's so I'm afraid Donald Trump was coming after him. The irony of all of this is the people that were gone after unfairly were all people associated with Trump, and not one of these people ever spoke out and said, you know what, this has got to stop. You know what, the valuation of mar A Lago is wrong. You know what. They didn't raid Hillary Clinton's house or office. They didn't raid Joe Biden's house or office. Uh. And Donald Trump was president and he has more of a right legally too top secret classified information than both of them combined, you know, with the Presidential Records Act. But they didn't care. They didn't care that the statute of limitations had run out on a misdemeanor, and that was the illegal non disclosure agreement that somehow they created a novel legal theory with thirty four felony counts nobody on the left card and anyway, he says, I guess to me, when I hear him here, he sounds like he's surrendering and acknowledging that his days are are numbered.
Speaker 2: A lot of people they know are thinking about where they can get citizenship.
Speaker 7: And I do have Italian I did get Italian citizens you do, am, I do have that. And what's going on is uh is as bad as he thought it was gonna be way worse.
Speaker 3: It's so much worse. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Like I feel like it's probably even worse than he would like it to be.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means. I think they have so convinced themselves and have lived in this state of Trump's arrangement syndrome for so long they don't know any other way out of it. I don't think that. It's almost like the left in America's cheering but the country to fail because they don't want Donald Trump to be successful. I actually would have liked it if Joe Biden was successful. I wish Joe Biden didn't dumb twelve to twenty million unvetit illegals on the country. I wish she would have been able to fix the economy. I wish Kamala. I wish they didn't force the Green New Deal on US. DEI on US woke politics on US. Just the philosophical difference. I know, I have never heard of this Jennifer Welch person. You know this former Bravo star? Do you know who she is? Because I don't know who use either.
Speaker 2: Bravo is like the network of reality TV, so I avoided at all costs.
Speaker 3: So you don't like to watch any of the Housewives shows?
Speaker 1: None of that.
Speaker 3: We've seen some.
Speaker 2: Of them, No, I never have. I think I've never heard a badge of honor. Now. I'm also very I mean you can ask anyone on our team. I'm very, very bad with like movies, television. I basically just watch news and then if the kids are in the room, like cartoons are one of their things. But I don't know any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: So the idea that conservatives believe that you should you should come into the country legally, not illegally, respect our laws, our borders, and our sovereignty. And the fact that people that didn't respect our laws, border and sovereignty are now going to be deported, especially criminal illegal immigrants. Now among the people are known terrorists, and we know about murderers and rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers. You would think that every liberal would want to get rid of them. But new anyway, she thinks that it's all based on race. I happen to be of the view I don't care where you come from. I've said this many many times. As long as you come into the country legally, we have an opportunity to do a background check to make sure you don't have radical connections, a health check in a post COVID world, and that you're not going to be a financial burden on the American people. You come in legally, and I don't care where you come from, then I would say to you, welcome to our family. Come people with open arms, and I wish them the best and enjoy your shot of freedom, and I wish you all of God's blessings. But the left takes opposition to you know, just you know, to not accepting all the ten plus million, twenty million unveted the illegals as racism. And this is what she says.
Speaker 10: I've had it with white people that triple Trump. Yeah, that have the nerve and the audacity to walk into a Mexican restaurant, a Chinese restaurant, an Indian restaurant. I don't think you should be able to enjoy anything but cracker barrel. Get your fatver to cracker barrel.
Speaker 3: I like Chinese and Mexican food, but I love cracker barrel more so I'm okay with I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: But also to that point, how discuss of her to say that all restaurants that are Chinese and Mexican are owned and operated by people who broke the law. I know plenty of people who have come here legally from places like China, like Mexico, from Latin America that have beautiful restaurants in New York City and other places in the country, and they came here legally and they built that restaurant on blood, sweat and tears. So now she's saying she wants them to go broke because half of the population or even more than that, don't like liberalism, and.
Speaker 3: There adacity of least audacity to go in there and patronize these these places.
Speaker 2: And she can speak for herself because I for as far as I'm concerned, I'm in good shape. You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm credicated on this ridiculous notion that that conservatives are racist, and that's their reason for opposition to not grant, you know, blanket amnesty to people that we never even vetted, that didn't respect.
Speaker 2: The laws, you know, the problems.
Speaker 3: I mean, that should be a prerequisite if you want to come to the country. You've got a first, just got to come here legally. Our loss.
Speaker 2: You got to come here legally. You've when you come here illegally, you are saying, hey, guess what, I don't give a rip about your laws. And not only do I not give a rip, but the liberals in your country are going to give me free room and board and credit cards and cell phones, and they're going to pay me under the table because they believe in slave labor. That's what's happening. Instead of saying, hey, I'd love you to come here, I'd love you to come here legally, and I would love you to contribute and benefit because that's how this country works and was built.
Speaker 3: John in Connecticut, what's up, John? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm very good.
Speaker 1: How are you? Big fan of yours?
Speaker 3: Thank you, my friend. What's going on? Well?
Speaker 1: The reason I called is because I think Fox is given Mangami, crock geate Beto. I think they're given them too much airtime.
Speaker 3: I no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you're Let me tell you why you're wrong. Can I help you? Well, you can help you mean you mean, for example, like last night I played Beto Bozo. I don't think we didn't have time. We didn't get to Jasmine Crockett. I love when Jasmine Crockett talks. I love when Mom Donnie talk. I love when AOC talk. I love when Bernie and Pocohonta speak. I love when squad members speak. You want to know why, Yes, because it shows the country how nuts they are.
Speaker 5: But that's true. But the problem is is that, well you may be given you a different point of view. I'm bombarded from early in the morning with Fox. There are really no fight backs against him. There's not enough of sleever Colmo and Abrams to go after this guy. It's really like he's getting free air time, and it's like, Oh, here's what the Mangani has to say about Trump today, Here's what Crockett has to say about Trump today, here's rid o' rock has to say. And it's all disgusting.
Speaker 3: If you look at it on a cumulative basis, what does it tell you? It tells you that the left is run by crazy people with crazy ideas that have gotten more radical and more extreme. And then the more people are familiar with who they are, what they stand for, and what they're saying, the less likely it is that people will ever ever want to put them back in power. So there's a method to my madness. Well, and I try to play. We try to find stuff that's different from everybody else. But I hear what you're saying. I mean, they can they can be annoying. I get, I understand it's annoying sometimes. John appreciate you man, Kevin and Florida. Hey, Kevin, longtime listener. What's up? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Good good A long time listener from the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 3: Yes, my fellow Floridian. What's on your mind.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm glad that Trump's going to Alaska. You know, I think that it's about time that Trump deals with this Peyton switch that Putin's been doing for the last couple of years. You know, with all of Trump's stuff all over the world and piece and stuff, he needs a Nobel Peace Prize, which they probably won't give him because nobody likes him. But you know, here in Florida, we love the guy. What what Trump needs to do is if Plutons, you know, boxing doesn't want to you know, play ball, then he needs to give Ukraine whatever it takes to basically bomb him back to bomb Russia back to the Stone Age.
Speaker 3: Listen, we don't want to get into a shooting war with Russia. The best case scenario and how we define victory is we have an end to war in Europe. Donald Trump leads the way and hopefully everybody begins to focus on things that matter, and that is a better life for our individual countrymen and women. That's it. You know, who wants to be killing innocent men, women and children. Who wants to be at war? Who wants to live among rubble? And you know, if Trump's able to pull this off, He's He's now got, you know, eight piece deals in eight months. And I don't think people looked at Donald Trump as the guy that would be the peacemaker. Blessed are the peacemakers right? They're gonna inherit the earth anyway. I'm hoping. I'm wishing the president the best, but I would say this is a twenty five percent chance he has to stand up, walk out like Reagan did at Reiki Vic and say yet, Nope, not happening. Nice try, you know, call me when you're ready. But I hope it doesn't get to that point. Wrappling's up at today New Kingridge Tonight, Charlie Hurt, Horace Cooper, Clay Travis, John Solomon with breaking News. James Comer were breaking news Governor Ron DeSantis and his new lieutenant Governor Jay Collins, nine Eastern sadbr Hannity on Fox, We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.