Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, Information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program now. Besides, if you watch this big rallywood zoron comedy Marxist Mom Donnie over the weekend, I'm gonna give you free this. I'm gonna give you free that. I'm gonna give you free this. Oh, everything's free. Who's gonna pay for the free? As bad as that is, what's even worse is here's Mom Donnie says. You know, when the boot of the NYPD is on your neck, it is laced by the id F. Listen how bigoted this guy is.
Speaker 2: If he works for me of international solid areas, it takes me out of the American political landscape. That reminds me just how team some of the picks are that I'm actually calling for. And it reminds me of the necessity of grounding ourselves struggles as opposed through the fights around the starts. For anyone to care about.
Speaker 3: These issues, we have to make the We have to make clear that when the food of the MIP is on your Now it's been laced by the ideas.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is insanity.
Speaker 1: Now it gets more interesting because if you look at his comments over the weekend when he started talking about as JD. Van said, you know, his poor Anti. We lost twenty nine hundred and seventy seven Americans, mostly from New York City on nine to eleven oh one, and many died thereafter from nine to eleven related illnesses, which are very very real. I know people that had it and died from it. And you know, he was saying, oh my, my auntie can't wear her his job, and who's the real victim here of nine to eleven. Now it turns out that Anti didn't live in New York City and didn't take the subway system. He was saying, well, she was afraid at the time and talked about anti Muslim bias in New York City. I can tell you there's no anti Muslim bias. You have people of all faiths, all backgrounds, every I mean, you talk about a melting pot. You know, having worked in New York City all the years I did, it is the melting pot. However, the question is, you know how far will radicals like Mendami go Now, I never thought in my lifetime that Great Britain would have about eighty five Sharia courts. Now, you know, one of the things that has always defined America and immigration, legal immigration is something called assimilation in other words. And there was an infamous quote by one of the Prime ministers, I think it was Prime Minister Howard of Australia, is that if you're going to move to Australia, you got to become Australian. And teems somewhat controversial at the time. Anyway, Congressman ship Roy was running for Attorney General in the Great State of Texas, God bless Texas, is speaking out about what he's fearing about, and that is the possibility that what has happened in Great Britain could possibly happen here. And he's saying the Mamdani's just one piece of a much larger and dangerous puzzle. And he goes on to say, you know, he's now putting forward the Preserving a Sharia Free America Act, which is he's not talking about not respecting freedom of religion in any way, shape, maunter or form. If he was, I'd be against it. He's saying America is facing the threat, and he said that, you know there are states now in the Union where instances of Sharia law adherents, you know, are seeking to replace our legal system and constitution with an incompatible ideology that diminishes the rights of women, children of individual faith. Now, there's a difference between having the freedom of religion and then doing what Great Britain has done. If you think it can happen here, then I urge you to look at what's what's happened in Great Britain and other countries. Anyway, Congressman ship Roy is with us.
Speaker 5: How are you good to be on Sean? How you're doing well?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I hope I explained this well because I believe we should respect people of all faiths, all backgrounds, all religions. I believe in freedom of religion. I believe you don't have to believe in any God if you don't want to. I have people that I know friendly with that are Atheists, Agnostic, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, of all faith, Catholic, you name it. I know everybody, Hindu, I know everybody. That's not what you're saying. Do you really see what's happening in Britain and Sharia courts as a canary in the coal mine.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, thanks. It's such an important issue, and I can tell you that it's by far the number one issue when I'm traveling across the state of Texas. As you mentioned earlier'm obviously running for Attorney General, which means I'm in con act with millions of Texans across the state on a regular basis. I mean, actually college station as we speak, meeting with a bunch of folks, and look, they're concerned because they're seeing what's happening with this epic city. It's called the East Plaino Islamic Center, where they're trying to build this four hundred acre compound essentially predominantly to advance and build and develop a Sharia centric society. Now they'll say they're not right, say well, anybody's welcome, but their goal is is to accomplish that objective. And I think when you say is London the Canary and the.
Speaker 1: Coal mine, well, I gotta stop you and ask you though, are they saying it or are you inferring it? Because I know it's been very controversial the building of that massive mosque on that huge property.
Speaker 5: Well, what they're trying to suggest that you know, anybody's welcome, they can come and live there, but they're going to build a society in which their rules are what are governing, and that Sharia law is what is going to be you know, expounded upon by the people who live there. Because at the end of the day, that's the fundamental problem. We've got a situation where we've got the advance the Islamification, which by the way, Mamdanni represents in New York and which we're seeing in London, in Paris, as you said, the Canary and the coal Mine, and we're seeing that advance in Texas. In fact, the Muslim Brotherhood looks to Dallas as effectively the mothership in the epicenter of the advance of his vombification of the West, because they've got significant inroads there. You'll remember of the Holy Land Foundation cases, right, You'll remember the connections of the Holy Land Foundation to radical terrorist elements throughout the world. And guess what, mom, Donnie has celebrated those elements in the Holy Land Foundation and praised them. He has had praise for him Moms who are tied to the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing.
Speaker 1: Well, he's friendly with and was public with the mom that's controversially mom that was a character witness, or the blind Shake who was convicted of the Night ninety three Trade center bombing. And I've read a whole list of controversial things he said about America and America's system of governance. I mean, so you do have radical Islamis in the country. Now we also have another problem with immigration, and that problem is that we've allowed known terrorists in the country, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, and drug dealers in the country and we don't know where they are because Joe Biden, Harris Mayorc has lied to US for four years and said the borders closed and the border secure.
Speaker 4: They lied.
Speaker 5: And not only that, You've got the past history of Republicans and Democrats who were way too neck deep in the expansion of legal immigration, such that Chaine migration and diversity vieces right, which are the way they're used to expand family connections, so it's not just your wife, your spouse or children, but your uncle, aunt, cousin, whatever. And then you massively move people into the country under these legal immigration legal pieces. And now We've got an enormous population of folks who frankly want to advance shariala in our country. Now, if you go to Scotland or London, you go to all of the UK, you have serious situations where you have competing interests of Sharia law competing with UK law. That's a problem and it is in conflict with our constitution, in our way of life in Western civilization. But Sean, I think the bigger issue here is, yes, we've got to deal with the sharia law issue, but we have to recognize that you've got a large block of people and Mom Donnie's one of them, who want to remake America. You said it before as I was coming on the show about assimilation. They're not coming here under the melting pot theory. They're not coming here under the Hey, we want to achieve the American dream. They want to rewrite the American dream. They want to rewrite it under sharia law. That cannot be allowed. And that's what we're talking about in Texas. And I'm telling you the number one issue the people I talked to across the state of Texas.
Speaker 1: You see, I don't really care what people's faith thought A belief system because I'm the product of immigration, legal immigration, Ellis Island, et cetera. And all four of my grandparents came here at the turn of the last century and they had no money in their pocket, but they just wanted a shot at the American dream. I know, my parents stood on their shoulders and they had a little bit better life, and then I know I stand on their shoulders and that they all work for a better life. But they assimilated into the country. I would argue that Sharia, as practiced in many countries that we can name, is incompatible with the US Constitution because you know, you know, for example, if you take an extreme case like Iran and their interpretation of Saria law, I mean, women must dress a certain way. Women can't be seen in some countries out in public with somebody.
Speaker 4: That's not a male relative.
Speaker 1: They you know, gays and lesbians in Iran have routinely been you know, murdered and thrown off roofs, which is incompatible with American values in our constitution. And so those are examples and albeit extreme, but you know, when you look at Great Britain, when you look at France and the issue of Nogo zones, was. You know, it went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth until you know, we sent reporters there and they said they were not allowed in certain areas. And you know you're saying that you fear that this is coming here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're seeing it, and I don't fear that it's coming here. It is here, right, it is here, and we're dealing with it now. We already have pushback when you have well we've got a domestic violence call, Well, we should be careful that we're not offending the sensibilities of something involving Sharia law when we have domestic violence calls. You see what's happening in Michigan, which up in Dearborn and jurisdictions up there, and in Minneapolis and Minnesota where you've got sort of an expansion of you know, kind of sympathies to allowing Sharia law to kind of take root. What they'll say is under our system of law. But the truth is is it's building up to be in parallel and this is all by design, and we've got to recognize that reality. Well, we're going to wake up in ten years and go, wait a minute, what happened? You know, we used to be a nation where we were acknowledging the rule of law, acknowledging God as a nation, but allowing people to carry out their faith, but not supplant our society. So I think, look, I introduced legislation to say we need to vet people more thoroughly with respect to Sharia law and adherence to it. And Randy Fine introduced a bill that I co sponsored saying that sar Real law is incompatible to Constitution, should not be followed in any of our courts. And I think we need more of this, And at the state level's attorney general, I think we need to be forceful and making sure that you know, land in Texas, land across the country. I'm obviously focusing on Texas.
Speaker 1: Isn't mean well, Sharia law practiced impurity and in the extreme takes away women's rights. It would you know, I would think this would matter to the left. It takes away the rights of of gays and lesbians, never mind the whole question of DEI and transgender don't even go there because that's not going to fly under Sharia law either, And you know, or telling people what they can dress and who they can date and where they can go I mean that is hardcore Sharia that is practicing parts of the world.
Speaker 5: Now, that's exactly right. And look, this is all a product. And let me just say the President of the United States, Tom Holme and Steven Miller, all people you know and are friends with, they have been doing and create Secretary Nome. If I rattle off everybody, gonna leave somebody out. The people that have been doing the hard work border patrol ice, God bless them because they're taking a step to reverse some of the damage under the Biden regime. But we've got so much more to do, and we've got to stand behind the President, Congress and all of us to continue to clean out the just absolute mess that was created of violent people that were out on our streets, but also people who have come from places from all over the world that were dumped under our streets through false use of the law of asylum and parole laws and are now at direct to odds and frankly or convicted criminals or are trying to advance, as I said here sharia law and various jurisdictions.
Speaker 4: And I just want to.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're making it so people hear you the way I'm hearing you you're making a distinction between the religion of Islam and radical Islamist. There is a distinction.
Speaker 5: The Islamification of this country, right, meaning that is an Islamism that is different than someone's personal faith. Right, a personal faith in what you carry out so long as it's not in contradiction to our laws, meaning you know, having Sharia law being parallel to our system of laws, you can believe what you want to believe. Of course, this is the United States of America or foundational principle. But when you have the purposeful Islamification, the Islamist the advancing of Sharia law to supplant and replace our system of law, that is, as you said earlier, incompatible with Western civilization. Country has made it to where more people around the world can practice their faith than any at any other time in history.
Speaker 1: But well, I've got to run because of the constraints of time. But I would just say, if you don't think it can happen here, how come Great Britain as eighty five Suurier courts that I know that has last been reported and maybe more now the last time I checked. I mean it, So, I mean, I think I understand where you're coming from and you've been very clear, and you're also free to You also support our constitutional right, the freedom of religion, but you don't support supplanting you know, our entire constitutional order and systems, and that people would live separate and apart and not be subject to our constitution.
Speaker 4: I think that's very clear.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Chip Roy running for Attorney General in the great State of Texas.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you being on.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir, God bless Shawn.
Speaker 1: Take care eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our phones. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, Virginia. Now, I just the reminder that we are doing a live Hannity in New Jersey, and if you want tickets and you want to join us, it's Thursday night, just go to Hannity dot com. By the way, my understanding is there's very few tickets left. We just announced it like in six seconds on TV last night, but because we ran out of time. But you have a shot in New Jersey with Jack Chidarelli, and all indications are this is a neck and neck race. Another poll came out that showed it's a one point race. It's all now about voter turnout. If you want your last chance, probably to save New Jersey. This is it and I hope you'll take full advantage of it. But we're investing the time. I'm going to New Jersey, Linda, I'm going to Jersey. I'm going to get a pork roll and I'm gonna have some you know fun with my.
Speaker 4: Jersey should hand out pork roll. I think that would be fantastic.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great idea. I mean, you know, obviously Mikey Cheryl has no idea what they are. And the same thing. In the Commonwealth Virginia, there's hope, there's a possibility get out and vote. Spam Burger is a disaster. John is in the Commonwealth of Virginia. John, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Doing well?
Speaker 5: Sean?
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking my call. He I was just calling a touch base on you know, the whole issue in like in New York, you know, not the you know, shy away from Virginia. But you know, my family and I have gone there twice. I've you know, in the last five years. Both times we stayed in Central Park. You know, we love the activities and things that do in the city. But the overall feeling of being in the city, especially in Central Park, was just completely unsafe. It feels unsafe for tourism. There's a little to no police presence in and around Central Park unless you go to like the police kiosk there. You know, panhandlers, the street peddlers are just extremely aggressive, especially towards tourists, and just the overall vibe was just you know, as a former police officer, you know, I can't carry concealed I carry here in Virginia, and you know I can't carry concealed in that city, So I have no way to protect myself from my family in the event that something happens. And unfortunately, you know, as a you know, with the police there as much as I you know, I appreciate all they do, you know, I can't depend on them because, you know, I the presence just isn't It's just not seen. And it's almost as if, you know, the state and local government is okay with tourists being victimized, as we've seen recently with just the citizens. The young lady that was stabbed in the in the in the subway. So it's just a very disheartening it's very sad. You know, we planned on wanted to go up for the holidays to go see the Christmas Tree, but you know, I don't think that's going to happen. I don't really have any plans to go back up there, at least nothing in the near future until something changes.
Speaker 1: I spend as little time up there as possible, occasionally to visit, you know, some of my family, and I'm usually in and out. I had a pistol carried from it. For New York City, you need an awful lot of death threats to get one. Is very very hard to get one. And however, I avoided going into places where it's obvious that I trigger the people if I walk in a room, and you know, if you if you have any ability to read people's faces, you can see it. So it's sad. It was once the greatest city in the world. I don't believe it is anymore. And it's about to get radically worse. And uh, I think, you know, everything is going to go downhill very very quickly under Mamdani. And I think he's serious about you know, everything he's saying. It's bad.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: If you want me to analyze it from the perspective politically, what it means for Democrats. Uh, you know, I think probably it's the best thing that ever happened to Republicans. And I hate to be mean about this, but you know, if you just want to look at it purely from a political standpoint, all these left wing radicalism, you know, the radicalism that's taken over the Democratic Party is wrecked the Democratic Party brand. I mean, in just a few few days, we are running out of three days, We're going to run out of snap benefits because of the Schumer shutdown. Democrats, you know, refuse to open the government again today. You know, what are they trying to prove here? And but they own it and they're not going to be able to extort one point five trillion dollars from Trump to get them to open the government under those conditions. I mean, he's trying to hold they're trying to hold the government hostage. And I think Democrats now, as I said earlier, that they're they're getting very very nervous. It's only a matter of time now before they have to give in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a sad situation. I mean, all that we experienced when we were there was the overwhelming smell of you know, people smoking marijuana in the in Central Park, I mean overwhelming. You couldn't even walk down the street without you know, having it in your face. And then when that wasn't the case, someone was trying to shove something in your hands to get you to buy something, or you know, bigging you for a dollar and then following you throughout Central Park, I mean huge crowds and being you're being you know, aggressive approached by these people, and you know the crime. I just you know, I would like, I would love to see go back to the Giuliani era where you know, there were officers everywhere and they're you know, you know, people felt a little safer to walk down the streets of that city. And you're right, it's not the greatest city that he used to be.
Speaker 1: You know, as I said earlier, I'm watching you know, everybody in their last minute freak out. I'm like, why didn't you freak out after the primary? It's too little, too late from my perspective, however, you know, my advice. And then and then then they're trying to blame Curtis Sliwa, I'm sorry, uh Pomo's run a lackluster campaign. It's on him, It's not on Curtis Lewa. Anyway, John, appreciate it. Glad you called my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Susan, South Carolina next on the Sean Hennity Show. Hey, Susan, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm okay. I'll have a prediction and idea of sorts. I think I give it about a week because the Democrats are going to have to ky. They're gonna have no choice. I mean, he's already got the union that represents federal workers winging and saying I want it over now, and they're losing their support. And it's funny because, for example, I'm a SNAP household. I suffer no delusions. I know whose fault it is. It's Schumer and the Democrats.
Speaker 1: I blame nobody, but there's forty million of you that are going to lose your Snap benefits. And Schumer again today blocked the GOP bid to reopen the government. Now, what Republicans now are gonna do is they're going to put pressure on Democrats and they I mean we saw they had a vote to fund the military.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: They're now gonna have the largest union for federal workers demanding Democrats vote for a clean R. And you even see the beginning of a break. Georgia senators also off in Warnock. You know they're worried about their re elections troops. Now many federal workers will miss a full paycheck this week. The SNAP program, which serves forty two million low income Americans, will run out of funds in three days, three days from now. And what they're saying is at least fund these things, and if they're not going to do that, then it's all on them. A clean CR means you continue to fund the government at current levels. Tell me, why is that such a problem, Why you negotiate these things out? Why are you putting why are you holding the whole country hostage in the process. Now it's impacting people's lives. There were three thousand delays I think yesterday in terms of flights around the country because their traffic controlers. They're like, if I'm not getting paid, I'm not going to work.
Speaker 7: And I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to do that either. And even being a SNAP household, I'm sorry, the military is more important to me. Than that. So it absolutely boggles my mind how you expect these men and women to put their lives on the line to help protect us and help secure our freedoms, and you're not even willing to sit down at the table and figure out a way to pay them while you figure out everything else.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what I'm planning to do, because if this is real, the only help people on snap are going to have from the generosity of the American people. You know, during COVID, for example, in my hometown, it was a local food bank and it was pretty shocking. I mean, there were people, you know, and you might think, well, they would drive up in a BMW or a nice car and they needed food because they either lost their job or they were not able to work, and you know, and so many people of paycheck to paycheck, and I just I just had a running promise to the food bank when when you're running low, just let me know and I'm going to help you out. These people were not taking advantage of the system. They were desperate. They needed it. And did I want them to sell their cars?
Speaker 4: No? Do I think they were taken advantage? Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: They were desperate, and you know, this, this may happen where those of us that can, you know, provide a little food and money to you know, local food banks. You know, we're going to probably have to all step up and help them.
Speaker 7: And it's ironic because then a lot of people who are on Facebook and TikTok and everything saying, oh, well, there's a lot of freeloaders, most of us. I'm not saying there's not, but most of us don't like the fact that we're on it. My husband doesn't like it at all. He tells nobody that we're on it because it's his stigma. It's very shameful. I don't want to be on it.
Speaker 1: So well, I don't know what your situation. Let me ask you a couple of questions. How old are you right now?
Speaker 7: I am going to be forty in a couple of weeks, okay.
Speaker 4: And how old your husband?
Speaker 7: He is six years younger than me, so he's thirty four.
Speaker 4: Okay. Now do either one of you have jobs?
Speaker 7: He does, I have an autistic son that requires me to take a lot more time with him than most normal children.
Speaker 1: All right, understood completely that that's a very you know, unique and difficult situation for anybody. Okay, here's what's going to happen in the next year, and I want your husband especially to be prepared for it is seventeen to eighteen trillion dollars in new manufacturing moneys and new jobs that are going to be created. There's going to be jobs that are created that are going to be high paying career jobs, and there's going to be a flood of them. And I'm merging this audience for people that are not happy with their situation currently. Get ahead of this curve, find out where these jobs are. Just use your phone and Google. It doesn't really take any more than that. If you have AI connection ability to use that and get your applications in and you can transform your life now. You can't put artificial barriers in place, like well, I want to stay in my hometown if you do that. If I did that in my radio career, you know I would not be on the air today because I never would have been successful. And you just you can't have self imposed limitations. You have to have a willingness to travel and maybe you know, to make it an adventure. Every every state I lived in was great for me. It was a great experience life experience, So I just want you to start thinking about that. But you know, for the rest of us that you know are in a position to help if this in fact happens. You know, I'm just going to urge everybody, you know, step up a little bit and help your local food banks because they're gonna they're gonna need help. There's gonna be a lot of people out there that are going to be desperate. You know, maybe I'll make a big order from Grainberry and Silver Palate pasta source and maybe Senator to food banks around the country and places that really are in dire need. Anyway, Susan, hang in there. God bless you and God bless your family. Matt in Texas, Matt, how are you well.
Speaker 8: Thanks taking my call. I wanted to just kind of share a different perspective. I've been here in North Texas for about five years. Grew up in New Jersey, spent some time in South Carolina, Virginia, many years in southern California before I brought my family here, and I've fortunately had the opportunity to see the difference in the political leadership and what it does. And I'm not going to tell you that every part of Texas is wonderful. But I will say where we are is being great to us. And I can just see the culture. You know, there's economy is good here. Most people are working. You know, police presence is strong pretty much everywhere you go. We feel safe when we go to events. Obviously, as as your you know, prior callers spoke about the you know, the ability to conceal carry. That's probably you know, one thing that makes you feel a little safer while you're here. But you know, having grown up in New Jersey, it just it just makes me sad. I have a lot of friends and family there in New York, New Jersey, and we we just take so much pride in being from that area. And you know, as your previous caller alluded to, you know, we we just don't feel safe when we go there to visit. It's not the exciting city that it once was. And you know, I think you really see the difference in you know, when you have a patriotic leader, you know, as we do here in Governor abbot As.
Speaker 5: I know you're aware you.
Speaker 4: Got Governor Abbit, you got Ted Cruz.
Speaker 1: I mean you got some good people down there, you know, Kip Roy, who we just had on today. All Right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Senator John Kennedy, Senator Lindsey Graham, Ari Fleischer, Joe Kancha, Congressman Jim Jordan, and Congressman Brandon Gill and Tommy Larren say you DVR tonight Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.