Speaker 1: Joey canonly.
Speaker 2: Olah and welcome to Leading Off Live, brought to you, of course by Fantasy Pros m LB. It is me Jose Canoli and of course my tag team partner will Cheese.
Speaker 3: Mon Cheezzi Welsh cheez.
Speaker 4: Move.
Speaker 1: Today is the twenty k celebration, a very important day for all of the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks who have supported this program since its inception. We are here the greatest tag team in the history of Fantasy Baseball, to bring to you the greatest tag team content ever. And of course we'll get to the headlines, we'll get to the betting, we'll get to the fantasy, we'll get to all of it. But first, of course, a very special shout out to all of you. We could not do this without you. We are so excited to be here today live for the program. Jose Canoli, Well Cheezmo, the best of the best, And of course, if you want the best and the best of betting, bet over at bet three sixty five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do. When you use the promo code Leading Off, well, Cheezemo. I know I saw that promo of you you seem to have been hitting the gym pretty hard, my friend, you look good.
Speaker 4: Well, cheezm is happy to be here for twenty k for the peanuts and cracker jacks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Is not very hot in my mask and I am not sweating and this will not be difficult for thirty minutes because well Cheezmo is four the people.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is why I'm a little smarter than well Cheezmo, because I got the mask without the full mouth thing going on here. But I figure it'll be easier to talk. But you, I appreciate the full commitment to the bit. That's what I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Well, Cheezmo is committed to the bit.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 4: We're going to see how this goes, wearing this mask the whole time. But it's pretty exciting. We've got our things that everybody like the entrance. Thank you guys for getting to twenty k. Can you imagine what else we would do? And Joey, we've got an awesome thing. We were able to convince the commissioner of the Fantasy pros Wrestling League. Well, I was gonna do evince thing, but let's not do that.
Speaker 1: It's a very good.
Speaker 4: Individual, very good individual that we have here to allow us to do a little tiny giveaway. So there is going to be a pole I just put up right now all the Fantasy Pros which every stuff. Yeah, so you guys get to vote who would win jose Canoli versus Welsh Chee Mo right here, and you guys choose in the poll and the winner. So if Joe wins, he gets to pick somebody in the chat that's gonna get one of those codes to go get a hat or a shirt over on the Fantasy Pros shop. Or if I win, I get to pick, so go and vote in the YouTube poll right now, jose Canol versus Wells. Geez.
Speaker 1: I love the chat so far. I'd like to post all the comments, but I'll post Joe's here. I look too much like Ray Mysterio already, which again I put it on and Ray and I have very similar body types, I think, just to complete the thing.
Speaker 4: But also, it's Italian colors.
Speaker 1: It worked for you. It's Italian colors, it's Mexican colors, it's both. It's a little everything. Anthlin Cruz says, iagine seing this YouTube channel for the first time and seeing this going on. That's our goal, that's our goal. We want to alienate and intrigue people at the same time. Here on the program, we're gonna get to all the baseball. But again, this is about the twenty K celebration today and yesterday was a light slate, so we figured today was the perfect day for a little bit of fun. So somebody's gonna win something for free today, which we absolutely love. But let's start here with the headlines and Aaron Judge hitting a huge homer yesterday, four hundred and seventy three feet. Mister Judge is back. In fact, he is really back, Welsh because the last fifteen days, for a guy who had been struggling and getting the little boot at the stadium, all of a sudden things look very different over the last fifteen games. Here for Aaron Judge. Five homers, twelve rbi, ten runs, hitting three forty with a four to forty six OBP and an eleven ninety one ops. So I think it's pretty sepe to say that Aaron Judge is gonna be five.
Speaker 4: Wels Geez Moo is a big fan of Aaron Judge, and Aaron Judge is definitely the Andre, the Giant of our of our setup here. But yeah, I know, Judge. I mean, this is what Judge does that Yankee team. I remember early off season conversations about I don't know about the Yankees and the pitching and stuff. Well, Aaron, Judge, you know Won Soto, they're doing the thing. Judge is a good bet here. This chat is going nuts too much.
Speaker 1: The chat is live today. We told you to be here live for the show today. We said it was going to be a good time.
Speaker 4: Did I ever tell you I not to go on a tangent? Because what's happening here, Yase, we never do that.
Speaker 1: We never.
Speaker 4: We're getting like, I don't know if you did this, like mctunda is full on here. Well, Shi'zma will destroy Cannoli without any worries. But what's funny is this is almost turning into like E wrestling. I told you my old E wrestling story from back in the day. This has a very like everyone is narrating the script of how this is going to go for us, which is killing me. And by the way, I do want to let you know though, Jose Cannoli has a commanding lead right now in the chat, so make sure you're voting. We'll pick somebody out and we'll do it in fifteen minutes or whatever. Well in the mask fighting background, so I had that going for me.
Speaker 1: I believe. I think I've got a little stray piece from my mask sudden as well, so I have to fix that. But Welsh the orb should I say, well, cheez mo please, Today's not only a great day because of all the fun we're having here in the program, but also Logan Gilbert has been nothing but great all year, and that has done nothing but absolutely infuriate the Welsh the entire month of April into May. Finally, finally, Logan Gilbert Hut's come back down to earth. He had a one six' nine. Era well that's gone because yesterday he gave up eight runs in four, innings so that had to feel pretty good for. You but, Still Brian wu returning to this, ROTATION i still say The mariners have the best rotation in. BASEBALL i still say that this is the time to buy your shares of The mariners because over the long haul that rotation is gonna. Matter they can make trades to bring in more. Bats but The Logan gilbert bad start probably not good for the fantasy managers out, there but you had to take a little bit of joy in that. After he's really kind Of he's kinda hit you with the low blow for most of the season so. FAR i had a.
Speaker 4: Bet so it was actually another blow to me BECAUSE i had taken the under in that. INNING i actually had taken the i think first inning under a little bit on, there so that didn't feel. Good but, YEAH i was a super Anti Logan gilbert. Guy you want to hear something. Though he got. BLASTED i mean it was like a two on one hardcore, tables ladders and chairs match with. Us he got, destroyed except he had eighteen whiffs in that, start which was one of the tops of the, day eleven of them on the. Slider he was just sitting in the zone way too. Much he was getting banged around as. Much As i'm not the Biggest Logan gilbert. Guy actually think it's a great time to buy right. NOW i asked a really interesting question ON itl this, Week, joe who would you rather have rest of Season Logan gilbert Or?
Speaker 1: Shotto?
Speaker 4: Imanaga, hmmm THAT'S.
Speaker 1: I THINK i would go With. Imanaga. There you, Know i'm just An imanaga. Guy there's something about him, again the art of, pitching the lost art form of. Pitching everybody's just trying to throw the ball through a barn. Door the lost art of pitching me is WHEN i watched SHOWTO I Managa pitch'm not Saying gilbert doesn't have. THAT i Think gilbert is a very, steady middle of the rotation kind of starter who happened to have a great opening to the. SEASON i think you're gonna be very happy at the end of the. Year he's gonna have more than a two to one K walker. Ratio you're gonna have a good amount of. Wins you're gonna have everything that you bought in. For But i'm sure there'll be a stretch where it's not as good as it was to open the. Season Ivan aga is that unknown where If i'm rolling the dice and saying who's got a better chance to finish as an sp, ONE i think It's imanaga because everybody's Seen gilbert at this level and kind of get an idea who he. Was And i'm not saying this based off last night because he had one bad start like. That i'm not making that, comment BUT i think we kind of have an idea Who Logan gilbert is which is a really solid middle of the rotation fantasy starter who probably was a little boring in terms of draft day, capital and now we got to a point where we're actually very excited about. Him andy just got here to the show and he is extremely. Confused well too, Bad, andy he should have been here when we. Started that's why you ring the bell for. NOTIFICATIONS i don't know.
Speaker 4: What guess what Wels gizmo is going to surprise. YOU i Think i'm gonna Take Logan gilibert BECAUSE i. CANNOT i can't get over and it might be one of those things the entire, YEAR i just you, know eat, this BUT i just can't get over like im And ague has been. INCREDIBLE i love. HIM i think you know he's he's, established like the level that he's, at but he still has done everything off of two. Pitches he's done everything off of fastball and. Splitter AND i just don't know IF i buy that season long being able to, stand especially if that splitter kind of deteriorates a little. Bit gilbert dominant. Slider the splitter has been in, there he's out of the cutter like he just continuously adds he's had great command this. Year strikeouts are.
Speaker 1: Up this was a one.
Speaker 4: OFF i actually think this Is gilbert for me and Wes chizmo was no Big gilbert fan in the, season but he has joined forces.
Speaker 1: With the Logan. Gilbert he's in your faction, now is that what you're, Saying he's in my our?
Speaker 4: Faction, yeah The fantasy pros, faction The Fantasy pros.
Speaker 1: Faction by the, way shout out to Ethan On graphics who made all these amazing graphics for us today here, too and, well shall put the time in for these. Ais look how Far ais. COME i, mean look at. That that's the.
Speaker 4: Mayor mayor helped me with these we WERE i don't want to Shout mayor. Out we have some other versions we. Have we have Some simpsons versions of our characters as well that were floating out.
Speaker 1: There but look at. That look at how FAR ai came from this earlier last, year like this Scary lasagna stuff into This now that is that is very exciting. Stuff but, yes this was a team effort, here a team effort of. Stupidity and again this is this is what we. Do it's what we. Do all, right let's continue on. Here i'll talk About Josh hater got a four out save yesterday against The. Yankees So i'm a big proponent of Buying Josh hater off the five six three E. R i don't know if it's something you could really do because you look at the strikeout to walk ratios still twenty five to seven sixteen, innings twenty five. STRIKEOUTS i, mean he Still hater regardless of what the E ra whip looks. Like but sometimes people get a little kind of frustrated with a picture at this, time and people think. Closers i'm gonna ask you a, question and maybe this is again a loaded question because we don't know what the rest of the season looks like for this, guy but there hasn't been a closer more exciting Than Mason. MILLER i was gonna ask you if you rather Have Mason miller rest of season or would you rather Have Josh hater because we don't know What miller is going to be as the season goes. On plus apparently The a's have been shopping. Him did you hear? This Ken rosenthal was talking about this that apparently they were shopping him and the price was really. Astronomical BUT i can't even imagine if you could get, one if you are The, orioles you could Get Mason. Miller you go do. That you'd take one of these million prospects you have and go do that and lockdown this ninth. Inning but again the problem is can he even hold up over this sort of a grind of a six month season as a. Closer we don't know the answer to. That hater Has hater's been number one guy on that. List it's an interesting. QUESTION i want to know what the chat, says hater Or Mason. Miller what do you, Say, Walsh, well well it's cheez. Moo, please well.
Speaker 4: Cheezmo, well Jeez mo is torn on this because there are two clear. Paths one, WELL i see you know WHAT i. Say that was about to be like one is on the great team and blah, blah astro, stink they. Suck they're gonna get, Better they're gonna get. Better but The a's are on that bottom. Ring i'm going to probably surprise. You i'm gonna Say Mason. Miller i'm gonna BE i Think Mason, miller from a performance, standpoint is the best closer in baseball right. Now from what they're. Doing but The a's are the. PROBLEM i kind of don't believe they're gonna trade. Him but with that trade out, THERE i THINK i would go MAKE i. DON'T i don't know If Mason miller is gonna get hit up this entire. YEAR i Think miller is a, guy and if he were to get, moved imagine he gets moved to a team that is in real need of a. Closer what if he went to The, dodgers you know What i'm. Saying what if he went to The phillies or something like. That Mason miller is the clear cut number. One NOW i don't know what this. Matters by the, way you want both of these, Guys But Mason miller on the, MOVE i just don't know IF i completely. Buy i'm actually shocked to see all These Mason miller's.
Speaker 1: Here i'm a little surprised.
Speaker 4: Too she's most.
Speaker 1: Surprised, well she's. Everybody it's Like miller. Here The jason's on the team haters side a little bit more reliable over. Time, look Man miller's been. Spectacler but AGAIN i always concern with him is we know the arm issues were lingering and, Around so this is why he ended up where he did in the first. Place it's. Funny you remember back in the day Where Eric ganie came onto the scene And ganie was supposed to be this next great arm for The, dodgers and they were, like you know, what we don't think he's built for. That we're just gonna let him. Close and then he became this unbelievable fantasy closer for a window of a couple of years where it was just lights out. Incredible it feels like that's kind of what we're were living With Mason, miller and, Look i'm The Mason miller. Guy but at the end of the, day it's an interesting. Conversation speaking of interesting, CONVERSATIONS i saw this yesterday AND i thought it was. Fun so in case you, Forgot Monte harrison once upon a time minor league baseball player who was part of The Christian yellis. Trade he is now going to play. Football he's committed to The university Of, arkansas a walk on wide. Receiver, Now Monte harrison was part of The yellows. Trade so The marlins Traded yelich to The Milwaukee. Brewers The Milwaukee brewers in exchange for get This, Harrison Lewis, Prinson Isan, diaz And Jordan. Yamamoto now you want to talk about one of the highway robbery trades of all, Time, YAMAMOTO i think is ACTUALLY i saw he's coaching baseball for a high school right. Now it's one of the guys in The Atlantic. LEAGUE i, mean what a one sided. DEAL i mean that is all. Time and this is why The marlins are The marlins because just like The pirates when they Traded Garrett collaway and they traded this guy away when started selling pieces, off when you don't get the right, returns it really does set you. Back and this goes back to that if you're gonna be a small market, team you better have the best scouting department in the. Planet otherwise you're gonna get fleeced on deals like. This and they absolutely got fleeced in.
Speaker 4: Retrospect and you know, What Joey conolli at the ram overlaid back up. There wells chiefsmoll agrees with you that it is one of the craziest. Trades OH I i INTERVIEWED i Interviewed Monte harrison a couple of years. Back you guys can go and check it out on prospect. One it was actually the day The marlins revamped and did those new, jerseys and he was the very first person to do. It And i've seen him a. Bunch he's an incredible. Athlete i'm not surprised at, this BUT i don't know if you know this as. Well his brother played in THE, Nba so you've got this opportunity of this guy where you could have this family that has BEEN, NBA mlb and then maybe there's something with THE. Nfl Monte harrison is a physical. Freak he's an incredible. Athlete so it is kind, OF i, guess shocking in, general but it's a cool story outside of it's one of the, worst most lopsided garbage trades and then a player that was a really, heralded top big athlete the next guy he just fell, between you, know the cracks and never was able to really get hitting and anything like.
Speaker 1: That BUT i think he could.
Speaker 4: Succeed it's just gonna be weird because it was like twenty eight years old or something like. That he feels like a movie when guys go in.
Speaker 1: Your, dream live your. Dreams look get, us, yeah look at. It know what and guess What we're gonna be hulking.
Speaker 4: Up we're gonna be well shown up here, everybody Because i'm closing the gap a tiny. Bit this match has ended. Soon but come with me for.
Speaker 1: Me everybody. Knows i've got to look at these. Hands i've got the fastest hands on the. Hands gott look at these big man.
Speaker 4: Hands i'm going.
Speaker 1: To dance around the ring for five. Minutes welsh will be, exhausted, Well chiezmo will be completely, exhausted and Then cardio in that mask is not. Good let's just be. Tea by the, Way miller verus hater is Basically woody Vers buzz Light. YEAR i have a strong opinion on that. Too woody all day, long he was the original leader of that. Room Buzz lightyear comes in.
Speaker 4: You why did he get his own movie and wood he.
Speaker 1: DIDN'T, I i know, know it's a good. QUESTION i guess one could argue all The Toys story movies Or woodis. Movies at the end of the, day.
Speaker 4: Guess what we asks the best. Questions even though he's not currently in the lead of who would win the match on the poll on YouTube WHERE i could pick you to win.
Speaker 1: You but you want me to pick you that's what you really. Want by the, way we gotta tell everybody what our finishing moves. ARE i gotta figure out that is also Show aotani's former, interpreter i Pay musuhara is pleading guilty to multiple charges by the way of bank fraud and false tax. Returns so that's a good. TIME i heard there are also a movie in the works already about. THIS i don't know if you heard, this but that's just. Crazy all, Right let's get to the ups and downs from. Yesterday up number one is clearly The Aaron judge Rebound Christian, yelich who aforementioned three for four with AN Rbi Pablo lopez another good start for. Him remember we talked about him as a bye low at the beginning of the. Season the era was high with THE xcra and the fifth we're all. Low it's a matter of. Time, well guess what one run ten strikeouts and six and a third over The mariners who continue to struggle. Offensively can we please get The mariner's small offensive help three? Down keaton win want seven runs three and two. THIRDS i know he was on your betting sheet. Yesterday reid debt, meers you could just drop him six runs, innings The angels are going nowhere they lost to The. Royals forget, it And Sonny, gray you, KNOW i don't know if it was like The moved game situation where it threw them off six runs five. Innings starting pictures of such creatures of habit in those daily transaction, leagues when a guy gets off of his normal, routine Like Sonny, gray it's hard not to Start Sunny. Gray he's been so. Good do you ever have that second guess where you're, like, oh you, know he's off his, routines got the extra. Day maybe he was mentally. Prepared now he goes, back and THEN i feel, like more often than, not when these things, happen you get weird, starts like yesterday For Sunny, gray who up until yesterday it had been. Fantastic.
Speaker 4: YEAH i actually get like anxiety whenever one of those there's like a rain, delay you, know and those guys are pushed by like an hour before they start going or.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: IT i don't like any routine being pushed, Off and that's actually one of the reasons WHY i moved away From Sonny gray and making any, bets because if you remember the day BEFORE i Had Sonny gray on the. Strikeouts then then the game got rained, out moved to the next. Day rays also kind of, stinky BUT i moved away from it because you, know their entire situation was adjusted AND i. DON'T i don't like.
Speaker 1: IT i have my finishing, move just so you, know, well Cheeze. Mo the sweet cream, music that's what it, is after my Favorite Seawn, michaels my guy from my. Childhood the sweet cream. Music that is my finishing. Move and, yes maybe that's slightly, inappropriate but that's why you love leading Off welsh or well. CHEESEMO i should, say do you have your finishing move? Yet have you figured out what it's going to?
Speaker 4: BE i. Haven't we'll have it by the.
Speaker 1: End you need more, time, now you KNOW i because you cannot handle. This you cannot handle my sweet cream? Music oh, BOY i hate.
Speaker 4: It you do know that what's going to happen is someone out, there one of our AWESOME i was actually almost gonna commission, this but we didn't have. Time someone is going to pull UP wwe two twenty four or whatever the hell it, is and they're going to create of. Us, yeah they're going to Create you.
Speaker 1: Do that and you, simulate you know, what we should have thought aheadn't done.
Speaker 4: That LIKE i told, YOU i thought about having someone do that and we could have a full match that we could, play or we could put it out. There but, YEAH i know.
Speaker 1: That's actually not, bad like a like a deep like A.
Speaker 4: Ddp, Yeah i'm another.
Speaker 1: One FROM jp the prospect. Elbow those are both of my. Moves very.
Speaker 4: Good i'm gonna take both of the all, Right i've just hit the prospect. Elbow i've just got what the hell's the cheese. Cutter but, Unfortunately joey came back with The i'm not gonna, say what is?
Speaker 1: It the sweet?
Speaker 4: Music sweet cream. Music it's a disgusting, end But joey wins with a sixty four. Percent, joe you ran away with the. Match you beat wells cheese. Mo so, you by the end of the show get to pick somebody and that person will then have to Hit joe up And joe will get to pick. Also Mike mayer said he posted all the other AI ai versions of us in The Baseball discord The Free discord if anyone wants to go check it.
Speaker 1: Out, ah very, good very. GOOD i want to Be. Michael by the, way the, cutlet pounding pile driver also walking.
Speaker 4: There for, ME i think the cheese cutter is one BECAUSE i do love, cheese and then the prospect. Elbow those are both of my.
Speaker 1: Moves somebody asked us what are we gonna do for twenty five K i thought we said it on the show, yesterday but MAYBE i just said it to you in our. CONVERSATION i think it has to be me eating pineapple pizza live here on the show for the first. TIME i can't think of a more disturbing thing for myself to experience that would bring you and all these people joy of making The, italian The italian the capital thche eat a pineapple pizza right here live something like.
Speaker 4: THAT i don't. KNOW i, mean how would you do the? Show you're just gonna eat?
Speaker 1: Angrily angrily would be my. ANSWER i would do. IT i mean Angry joe is, ALSO i, mean a very popular. CHARACTER i actually have somebody in mind THAT i would like to give the hat, to and it's somebody that is always joining us, here is always joining us over on cleaning up as, well comes on to the. STAGE i think mctunda should get. IT i want to give it to. Mctunda so somebody who has shown up for the, show is showing up in the, chats is showing up in the. Discord, mcktunda you are the winner. Today so let's get in touch with. Mctunda we'll Make Mike mayds send us your. Email we just in any. Way, yeah we'll make him do the dirty work for. Us but, mcdondack. Congratulations there you. Go there's one from The Wolf, Lodge Pink Eye poke also walking the.
Speaker 4: LINE i do want to point OUT i feel Like i'm a little bit more of a crowd. Favorite, oh he got a lot of stuff for. Me joe might be the superior, wrestler and he. Is MAYBE i don't know who's the baby face in the. HEEL i feel like you might be a little bit more. Heel BUT i do feel like there is some there's some good Uh welsh.
Speaker 1: Cheese mo in my camp right. Now, yes, well there's always good wol cheezem on the show here. Today, actually it's the lightest day of injuries. Ever Luis robert resumed, hitting And Eduardo rodriguez is close to begetting a throwing. PROGRAM i could not really find anything substantial of any of that stuff going. On but we do have probably the biggest story in baseball going on, tomorrow and we will not be live for that, unfortunately because it's A, saturday and we do get a day off here once in a. While so here is the big. QUESTION i know we talked yesterday about The Paul sken's. DEBUT i Know monday we're going to talk ABOUT i know we did the line predictions and things like. That if AND i, say If Paul skeins goes out there and has an outing that is as electric as that First strasburg, outing are you really starting to put him on the trade block and redraft and just dangle in and see what you can. Get because to, me the only thing more exciting than the guy before he comes up here to make his debut with all the hype is the guy going out there in his debut and looking unbelievable at the major league, level which is What strasburg. Did AND i knew people that year that Turned strasbourg Into. KERSHAW i knew people that Turned strasburg into starting pictures of note for the rest of the year based off. THAT i know Because i'm the one who pulled off the Cur, So i'm asking, you do you think that that should be something people should be. Considering If skeens goes out, there let's, say goes five, hitting strikes out nine guys or ten guys and five, hittings it just looks electric in that ballpark with all the.
Speaker 4: Fans, YEAH i, think that's of course something that YOU i, mean we talked about this some. Yesterday that is something that you should. CONSIDER i have some overall concerns like long term On Paul skins for redraft for this, year as far as like how high it would, go but, yes if the craziness is out, there you should consider. IT i, mean what was This dylan, said you, know there he. Goes would you Trade Paul skins For Corbyn? Burns why does it keep going? AWAY i was celebrating.
Speaker 1: Mctunda oh, okay, like, yes, yes you Could burns For Paul skins right now Or sunday. NIGHT i would do.
Speaker 4: That somebody tweeted, me would you Trade skeens And emonaga to Get Zach? Wheeler, Yes Zak wheeler's the number one pitcher in. Baseball, YES i would do.
Speaker 1: That i'd a lot to, give BUT i IF i could get one other piece back with. It it was. USEFUL i get that. TOO i don't think you need.
Speaker 4: TO i don't think you need to do. That so IF i could get something at the tippy, top yes my, Assumption i'm gonna walk in With Paul skeins is a top twenty five to thirty range. PLAYER i think there are some limitations that are gonna make it tougher for him as far as innings, actual like pitches in a game going, Five i'm just not sure that that's necessarily gonna. Happen so, yes IF i could trade, high was geez mo is Trading Paul skins.
Speaker 1: By the, Way, brandon The, chat The, Tofer, tombstone Heart heart love this.
Speaker 4: Much they all have great moos for. Me they got great moos for, me you guys are BECAUSE i, mean.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna top the one THAT i came up with on the fly, Here so everyone's just, like, well we're gonna let that. Go but for, you they have a. Lot you, know maybe no one wants to touch your my sweet cream. Music, NO i can understand, that that's for, Sure but you know what people do, Want, Welsh they certainly want our best bets of day With Jose canoli and Well. Chiezmo that's, right bet on bet three six y. Five wherever you make your sports, wagers make sure you use betting pros, app but make your wagers a bet three six. Five use that promo code leading off bet five, bucks get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you. Do and of, course as you can see today from the, teaser it's celebration of TWENTY k. Day that's, Right Jose, Canoli Well chiezmo bringing you the best bets On. Friday it was a good day. YESTERDAY i want to keep the ball. ROLLING i am hyper focused. Again i'm looking at That Dodger San diego. Game you Got king on the, mound you Got glass now on the. Mound i'm going with the under seven and a half at minus one oh. FIVE i like this. Number speaking Of Tyler glass, now his number is six and a half strikeouts and he has been electric with the strikeouts. Lately over that number you get plus one. Twelve if you want a ladder bet this up to, TEN i think you could, today Or i've got a little parlay action in the same game for you in a. Second but before we get to more on that. Game let's talk About minnesota on the money, line even money With Joe ryan on the mount In. Toronto. Today got some really nice numbers. Today today is a nice day for. Betting the lines are. Good everyone should be going out there and making wages right now because the wagers right now ON. Mlb yesterday was, weird not a big slate of. Games some of these numbers during the week we're kind Of today's got some really good value on the board, Again Joe, ryan who's been a really good pitcher this. YEAR i Want minnesota to keep this ball rolling after Yesterday's Pablo lopez start Against. Toronto that's a good. One but going back to The dodgers and The, padres same, game. Parlay take The dodgers to win on the money. Line Take Tyler glass now over the six and a half and you get plus one eighty. Two if you take an alternate line with a higher number than the one to twelve on the plus side For glass, now you can even increase this to two to, one three to, one heck even four or five if you want to go all the way up to ten. K, so however you want to do, it go, ahead bet, responsibly though of, course when you bet on bet, three, six, five and if you have a gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one a hundred bets off In, iowa terms and conditions do. Apply speaking of terms and, conditions, well we're the terms and. Conditions that's also a good finishing move for, you the terms and. Conditions or maybe that's our tag team, name terms and. Conditions that could be a good one.
Speaker 4: Too, well she's most coming for, you. Bets i've got my best bets of the, day number, one my best. Bet we're, crushing crushing The Washington. National, eh we're crushing them because we're taking The Boston Red sox full run line one and a. Half it's almost even. Money it's like stealing a. Belt it's like money in the. Bank, Yes Boston Red sox minus one and a half on the run. Line Patrick corbyn is on the. Mound Patrick corban seven, starts is given up at least three earned runs in five of those, starts or actually six of the seven he's given up those in five of those, starts is given up at least four and Runs Tenor hawk is on the. Mound we Stand Tanner hawk went in Doubt Tanner, hawk except when he does us. Wrong next up and more crushing. Action we're going with The phillies to the first. Five we're gonna take up by a run minus. One thirty five is a little bit juiced, up but, BOY i love this. ONE i might even take two, runs to be honest with. You you're gonna get much much better. Odds give Me philadelphia first five up a. Run AND i placed this one last night AND i got a little bit better. Odds but you guys can still place it today AS i have hair that is sticking.
Speaker 1: Out, Well cheezmo's mask it's not. Good Well cheemo has been doing the show now for a half hour in that, mask and, Well cheebo made A i think a poor decision in retrospect to do the full, mask WHEREAS i went full of a mysterio style and have a little bit More.
Speaker 4: Well Well cheesbo, Regrets, well chee has.
Speaker 1: Made bad life. DECISIONS i like, that you, too talk about yourself with a third. Person that's a that's what Well cheezmo.
Speaker 4: Does Wells cheezmo is doing a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of a strikeout.
Speaker 4: Parlay we're Taking brandon fought five, plus so essentially four and a half over compairing it with your Buddy Tyler glass, now but we're going over five and a, Half so fought Five glass now. Six it's essentially one and a half plus one fifty plus one forty. FOUR i got a little bit of better. ODDS i like that, one AND i will tell you the other. One you can't even play, it BUT i got it last night at minus one ten is. Neurfy The cubs and The Pirates Jared jones On haavi Or. Asade but you can't get good. Odds if you, do you do. It otherwise you just watch me. Cash those are wes geez mos best bets of the.
Speaker 1: Day download The Betting pros app, Today start betting, smarter not. Harder why would you bet? Harder that makes no. Sense join our group, too bettingpros Dot com slash leading, off and of course make sure you download that app and sink your sports books for free to get the best lines wherever you make your. Wages but make your wages over over at bet three six five years that promo code leading. Off when you do of, chizmo it's time to look at the home run. Board, NOW i did not get a home run. Yesterday i'm still at Twelve scalarp And pazzy still at, fourteen so not too much has changed. There BUT i looked at the weekend the pitchers that are coming, up and it looks like The phillies and The marlins have a few games. Together so of Course i'm going to use my good Friend Bryce harper for the weekend for my home run Called Welsh, Well. CHEEZMO i want to see you on that board on, money so make sure that you select your tag team partner for home runs wisely, today who are you gonna?
Speaker 4: Choose we're gonna go up against exactly who we're. Crushing we're crushing the nas you. Have it's the same can THAT i keep crushing and now it's.
Speaker 1: Dripping my, god oh my.
Speaker 4: God it's. Sorry we're gonna come up Against it's so hard to laugh or do anything in this. Thing i'm going up Against Patrick. Corman give Me tyler, O'Neil the big strong, guy hit big. Bombs what's cheemo? Like?
Speaker 1: There you go, like, well, cheezmo, well cheemo? Like AND i mean if there was ever a giveaway men for the, show it's this. One the Trophy Smack Fantasy Baseball Championship. Belt this is my belt AND i want to give it to one of you BECAUSE i am the champion of leading. Off all you have to do, is of, course subscribe to The Fantasy BROS mlb, channel comment on this video or any, video but most likely this, video and again comment below ring the belts on the ghost, thing and we're gonna be giving this one away very soon because we've got some other fun stuff coming around the. Pike so get in on this if you haven't, already don't forget to join our discord, Too fantasbroos dot com slash. Chet it's, free it's. Fun we've also got another fun thing going on here, too because there was a fun little draft that went on on Cleaning up THAT i want to talk. About she's not a cleaning up on the, cycle pardon. Me so we have another baseball show here on the. Channel it's the audio only With mayor and The. Worm ryan And mike did a full that's, Right but they've Got kelly in there, too AND i don't want to Fight kelly because she will absolutely kick both of our rear, ends SO i don't want to get, well they're like a trio there but they did a mock of the first round if it were to happen, today it was very. Interesting we ran out of time to do it, today BUT i think next week we're going to do, That So monday Or TUESDAY i want to take a look at. That and in case you haven't heard it yet or you only want just on, YouTube subscribe to the audio version of the podcast and you get bonus content like the, cycle which is. Great it's an hour long deep dive in fantasy. Baseball we're just a half hour short and stupid and fun over here on our. Channel but, Well, cheezmo it's been an incredible ride to twenty K i'm so proud of our team in front of the, camera behind the, camera everybody that makes the show. Work But i'm just most just blown, away as always by our incredible audience here at leading off and we get to twenty, five we are going to do something extremely. FUN i guarantee you it'll be more than just pineapple. Pizza it'll be a whole pizza. Party, Well, cheezmo did.
Speaker 4: You want to Tell, well by the, way do you want to tell? People joe's original idea for this was The hamilton. Episode can you imagine.
Speaker 1: Us, oh we were gonna do a full musical. EPISODE i was ready to write THE i wasn't ready to write the opening or do the headlines at, least and we were gonna have the. Wigs that's also on the. Table i'm just, saying also on the. Table you know what else is not on the, table these. Physiques i'm working pretty, hard BUT i don't know IF i can get quite there without some special. Vitamins i'm just, saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah we're. Not this is a, dream this is this is a, cartoon. Ladies but there are some pretty good looks. There so that that's the visual for the person that's gonna go and make us ON wwe on the video.
Speaker 1: Game, yeah if somebody does make that video of us fighting each other on the TWO k, game please send it to us on the extra.
Speaker 4: And the free. Discord remember go check out the free discord because the other versions That mayor put together are on the discord right now in The Fantasy baseball. CHANNEL i, believe like The simpsons, version there was a really funny.
Speaker 1: One of, me of me and.
Speaker 4: You That mayor's prompt was one of the funniest things. Ever but we just didn't end up using it because these were so.
Speaker 1: Good yes well, again an incredible journey twenty K they set a baseball channel for fantasy wouldn't. Work they were. Wrong look at, Us look at. You we'll be Back monday to recap The Paul skeene's, debut all the weekend, action the three home runs That Bryce harper's gonna give, Me Welsh we'll get on the home run, board everything for, everybody but that'll do it for. Us, however the story of the game goes on for. Well, CHEEZMO i am Jose. Canoli have sweet cream, dreams, Everybody we'll see Them. Monday gross