Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks in the move today. Here is Alexis Christoffers.
Speaker 4: That it is, and I want to start with Restoration Hardware. Actually they rebranded now they're AREH and that's also their ticker symbol. So it's down twenty two percent this morning. It had been down already forty percent over the past year. Here's the story. This is the home furnishings company. It said that revenue was negatively impacted by about thirty million dollars due to tariffs. Revenue took another ten million dollar hit due to adverse weather at the end of the quarter. So for the current first quarter, RH now expects revenue to fall between two and four percent. And I looked at some of its competitors this morning, wayfair our house. Both those stocks are actually rallying. So not sure if this is uniquely an RH issue, but that stopped taking a hit this morning.
Speaker 1: Remember did the catalog stuff.
Speaker 4: Catalog is huge, it's super thick.
Speaker 1: They have good stuff, right, they do have good stuff.
Speaker 4: It's pricey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's pricey.
Speaker 4: And you know I and honestly, I just recycle that that catalog.
Speaker 5: Okay, alrighty.
Speaker 4: Nike calling out the war with Iran, saying that it hurt sales. It's also offering a disappointing outlook, and the stock's getting punished. Nike down eleven percent here in the pre market. It was already down seventeen percent a year to date. So the sportswear company expects revenue for the fourth quarter to be down as much as four percent. The company noting that it's turnaround efforts guess what, they're taking longer.
Speaker 1: Than originally planned.
Speaker 4: It's also warning that inventory here's a good one. Inventory in the current quarter will be elevated in Europe, the Middle East, in Africa because of the war. So it's the first big company to call out the war with Iran hurting.
Speaker 3: Real round trip fifty to one eighty back down to fifty.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it just a fashion call?
Speaker 5: No, what it is? And I'm going back to the Bloomberg intelligence research. They were saying it's all about inventory, managing their inventories, and they were and b I was saying they were doing a good job. And I think a lot of our analysts were pinning their by ratings on fixing the inventory. Big big disappointment here this quarter, right.
Speaker 4: Especially there in the Middle East. They said that was a big hit to inventory. We're seeing at least three downgrades Goldman b of A and JP Morgan.
Speaker 1: Can you see me and Aaron Jordans, I can't sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why not some red and black the Chuck Taylors, Chuck Taylors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. You know, you know, PF Flyers. Alexis is just too young to know it.
Speaker 1: PF Flyers. I like that we meet too young, all right.
Speaker 4: Beyond Meat down six percent? You accompany me?
Speaker 1: What is it that's still around?
Speaker 3: David Wilson retired and I thought we were done with SMER and Beyond me go.
Speaker 4: Paul asks, is it's still around? Yes, it's still around, but they they dropped the name Meat, so now it's just Beyond Okay, they want to go beyond just the fake meat. The company posted lower fourth quarter revenue, issuing Q one revenue outlook trailing estimates.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 4: The company went public six years ago. It is down ninety five percent since then. Beyond is going to continue making those plant based burgers and sausages. But now it's shifting focus from fake meat to what it calls healthier whole plant proteins like protein drinks and bars. So we'll see if there's an appetite.
Speaker 1: Sure that looks like a Michael Mobison hyperbolic chart.
Speaker 5: Three hundred million market cap.
Speaker 1: That's it wound fifty to seventy cents.
Speaker 4: And once upon a time it was a super super hot trade. All right, let's one more. I want to get this in here, guys. Till ray. It's up about five percent this morning. It posted a narrow er third quarter loss, stronger cannabis sales lifting revenue, offsetting weakness in its beverage business. And get this, it's craft beer brand shock Top. You ever have shock Top?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 4: It introduced hot it's good, introduced high voltage. It's first ever high alcohol by volume or ABV offering now nine point six percent ABV in this high vaulted shock top. And it's going to also have a real orange peel, which is exciting.
Speaker 1: This is the weed company that's green.
Speaker 2: This stock movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.