Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapped. Danielle tells us this is a very mysterious phone tap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so mysterious.
Speaker 1: We may not play it right. Okay, So here's what happened. I called, and I set this up ahead of time. But it cannot use names of who's in the call because it involves a school, it involves teachers on a secretary, and there's a lot of things to protect. So just play, okay, just play it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the phone tap we know nothing about from daniel here you hello Middlepool.
Speaker 1: Her name, Yes she it's Danielle from Elvis's show. I'm que hey is the principal in the office. Oh yes he is. Okay, So what I want you to do is just tell him that you have the substitute on the phone. But I don't sound right, So just say to him, you know, I don't know you may want to talk to her ahead of time. Okay, So set it up like that and then hand him the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, I will it's not I got the substitute on the phone, but she.
Speaker 2: Kind of sound sick. I'm gonna pass you trail.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, hi, this is this is a band elavin. I'm coming in tomorrow to cover the class those history class.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to confirm what time I have to be there. I'm so excited. I can't wait to come in and teach the kids.
Speaker 3: Well, well, Terrific, you sound a little.
Speaker 1: Bit under the weather, though, No, I'm fine. I have Oh, I have these horrible allergies for some reason. It hits me at different times during the year. Yeah, but I'm okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Well, Terrific. You know, we actually had a bunch of illnesses going around and I'm just kind of a little bit concerned. Well, you know, I'm sure you're great and well definitely want to use you, but I'm not sure if tomorrow will be a good day for you be coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no problem. If I have the sneeze, I turn my head. If I have to cough, alter by head, I won't cough for the kids, and they'll do. And I'll right away when I commit, I'll say, hey, guys, I have an allergy. I just letting you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean, I appreciate that, but you know what, if you're going to be costing me.
Speaker 3: Saving just get better listening to yourself. Listen, you need to you to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Or something, because no, I don't need to go to a doctor. The doctors allergies don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not being clear here.
Speaker 3: You cannot come in. You are sick. I have students that cannot leave, cannot be sick. Okay, when I work at the.
Speaker 1: Club at night, they don't have this problem.
Speaker 3: You work at the club at night.
Speaker 2: Well wow, okay, Well I'm not exactly sure then that a school is the correction.
Speaker 1: Why there's a day job at a night job. It's two different things.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well it sounds like you're a little bit overextended right now.
Speaker 1: No, die, I'm not. I finished the club at like two or three. I couple, I take a little bit of a nap, but I come in and I teach the kids. I already have my lesson Bland ready.
Speaker 2: To go in.
Speaker 3: Everything that's I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think you're just discriminating against.
Speaker 2: Strippers a night for all.
Speaker 3: I can you know you.
Speaker 1: Have a problem that I take my clothes off at night and that I want to teach the kids that's the problem.
Speaker 2: But I haven't seen anything like that. Okay, all I said was that you're sick.
Speaker 3: You need to get better. I have you.
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle of the school there kids. I'm not going to give.
Speaker 1: The kids a lap dance or anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know that clearer.
Speaker 1: I'm going to come in at seven thirty tomorrow.
Speaker 2: No, you are not there. There's no position for you.
Speaker 3: Do not come in.
Speaker 1: What if you came down to the club tonight and you see what I do, and then you would know that tomorrow I'm not going to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I have students coming in. I need to start my day. I don't have time to babysit.
Speaker 2: You on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't need to be.
Speaker 1: A babysitting I'm fine. I just don't I just have a cold. I mean not a cold. Maybe I just have allergies.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be babysitted whatever. I don't think you should be in the classroom.
Speaker 1: You give me a break. I made one stupid mistake with my verbiage.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you.
Speaker 2: Fly in another district?
Speaker 1: Okay, I could tell you. You're actually on the radio and this is just a phone tap.
Speaker 3: What's going on? What is going on?
Speaker 1: This is Danielle from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and you got phone tapped. Happy early birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're fighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: My heart is racing here.
Speaker 1: See Elvis duran as phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: See Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis duran in the Morning Show.