Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camrad j Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: Tambrijuge.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're still in Big Bear.
Speaker 4: I'm still in Big Bear. Eddie is sick. He's been in bed for three days now. I finally got him to take some day twell. He isn't like taking any medicine.
Speaker 2: Edwin doesn't like to take anything either. He acts like you can get addicted to everything.
Speaker 4: And I woke up this morning with the back of my head hurting and my neck hurting, and I just said, how did this start?
Speaker 3: He goes, Oh, my head started hurting.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, no, I start filming tomorrow. Tomorrow's my first day of filming. I already have two things on the books for this week. And I'm like, oh god, this is taking me back to Traders, where I was so sick.
Speaker 2: You were so sick at the you could tell you were so sick at the beginning, but you still did more than most people. So well, even a sick tam is better than But.
Speaker 3: Let me explain something.
Speaker 4: So first episode was filmed over a course of quite a few days. Yeah, the last day of filming, I started to feel sick.
Speaker 2: And last day of filming, you mean the last day.
Speaker 3: Of the first episode.
Speaker 4: The middle of the first episode, I started feeling really sick. And so the day that the mission was filmed was a separate day, and so I had that day. I actually ended up having three or four days off, because after that we had a press day, two days off, and we went back into production.
Speaker 3: And I really thought that I was going to be out of like an entire episode, but I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I mean I was not completely there. But so I had a few days to get better.
Speaker 2: And well, I can say if you were going to miss a mission, that was a good one to miss.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's no way I could have done it. I could not even get out of bed.
Speaker 2: So I was like freezing cold water, and jar was swimming around trying to put together a puzzle piece.
Speaker 4: I just remember, like it took quite a few days, and Larsa goes, oh, finally you're not so pale.
Speaker 3: Well thanks, you're like, but some could have put some bronzer on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, no, But I love it. I love it. I can't wait to hear all of your hot takes on that, so I'm gonna stay tuned. The first headline is from page six. Alexis Bellino gets formal offer to rejoin series amid John Jansen relationship. Multiple sources tell page six an offer was made, but nothing has been signed. Notably, she's been asked back to the reality show as her relationship with John, the ex boyfriend a veteran Shannon Badoor heats up. Her relationship with John is certainly interesting, says the source, but it's not only It's not the only reason producers want Alexis back. She's a dynamic personality who has a history with a good portion of the cast. I love whoever released this put all the positives in about Alexis, Like, clearly this is from Alexis's camp. I'm dead.
Speaker 4: How many times do we have to hear the story? It's been every other week the same story comes out, which is so confusing to me.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna release my own story. Teddy Mellencamp is an incredible person. She is so funny. People love her. You know, people no longer want her dead on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Oh crazy?
Speaker 2: I mean it's the same story over and over again. You know what alexis. I hope I see you, but like I don't need to read this anymore? Right, right? Are you taking this next one?
Speaker 3: Or mind sure? Kate Chasta makes a surprise return to.
Speaker 4: The Traders for season two. Nobody saw this come in. Kate will return later this season for a second go around at the prize fans can want. Begin with January twenty fifth episode. You guys, it's going to be epic, which also epic big brother doctor Will Kirby, who I know will appear as well on season two on the show. So there's a lot of surprises twist turns on the season this year a little bit different than last season.
Speaker 3: It's just keeping you sucked in.
Speaker 2: Well. Speaking of Kate Chastain, I want to just make sure that we've fully announced it in case anybody missed it when we said it in passing. The last time our feud is squashed.
Speaker 3: I know me and Kate have squashed the beats.
Speaker 4: Actually you can think you can thank Kayden for that because it was over the Stanley Cup. Anyways, your video that you took your story on Instagram about to teas in a pod and how come I didn't get one and then you said, oh, it probably went to Kate Chastain. She reached out to me and said like, oh my god, Teddy, you is such a good sport, and da da da da these nice things about you. And the next thing, I know, you guys are chumming it up on social media.
Speaker 2: All I gotta say is I'm happy about it. But she slid it into my DMS first.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who I love when I don't have to make the first move. But I'm so happy to see Kate Chestain on Traders. I'm loving Traders. I'm loving it more than this. Next thing we need to talk about which former Real Housewives of Atlanta star and serial Peter Thomas was arrested earlier this week for riding dirty and allegedly a do.
Speaker 4: U I I mean writing dirty Philly.
Speaker 2: This is from Philly Diva Instagram post.
Speaker 3: Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, former house husband Peter Thomas arrested, uh, allegedly for d U I I'm guessing riding dirty, drinking.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a song, remember that song back in the dirty Dirty?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Whatever it was Chamlionaire. Oh okay, yeah, all right, well you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and take this Mexican gues Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Kyle Richards addresses Durit, saying they used to go on trips together. So there was a video that says that she says some of the cast says she goes on all these trips and they weren't included. Kyle then brings up Durit, saying on the show, we used to go on trips together. Kyle explains it shows on one trip she and Mauricao went on with de in PK, and then another trip that was for the show. So they only went on one personal trip together, is what she's saying. What is Kyle saying. It wasn't like they vacationed as a family. It was for the sake of the show. One time, one time, right, So Kyle points out they're trying to make it something it's not.
Speaker 2: I think the point I mean and listen, this was on her. I didn't get to see it because it was when we were in Mexico and I had to go in and film this podcast with this girl, Tamra Judge to be ripped away from the Instagram, I mean from the Amazon Live where I did sell my lymphatic massager, which did really well. By the way, because I just sat I just got an update from my Google alert's well selling. But people start asking a bunch of questions, and I think it's just gotten to the point where it's like, listen, yes, they are friends. Do I think that they were best friends ever? Probably not? Do I think they're best of friends of the group that was sitting there, Yes, But you can see as the season has progressed, and this isn't taking a side. If you're doing confessionals solely talking about someone's marriage and life and how it's affecting you versus how it's possibly affecting them, you probably ain't that close. Like if me and Edwin were having issues and you were like, oh my god, it's so annoying that Teddy's having issues with Edwin because it's hard for me to focus, it's hard for her to focus on the pod some days, and blah blah blah, and she doesn't want to drink as much or she doesn't want I'd be like, what, shut up, Tam, what is right right? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're not that close at all anymore.
Speaker 3: After that, I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: Out on a limb, there got a lot of work to do with that reunion.
Speaker 4: I got a limb and said, this is definitely coming out of the reion.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna throw out all of the brand here I tak in order to fix this. You guys might want to hang out when you're not filming, and then things will probably be better. But I think that always goes to show and you know that more than anyone. When you're filming and you're together all the time, it feels like a real reality. But then you feel it when you're not on the show and another person is not reaching out to see you, you feel like it is solely conditional.
Speaker 4: Well, let's not say, oh, you know, me and you and Edwin and editing on vacations together as a couple all the time.
Speaker 3: We went to Vegas together once. It was for iHeart. I know it was for work.
Speaker 4: So so come on, like, don't don't lie. Well it don't exaggerate, I should say exaggerate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't exaggerate, And listen, I'm not saying that they don't have a good friendship. I'm saying that certain people. And this isn't even me calling out to read I'm saying that certain people when they are not filming the show make very little effort to engage there may maybe she's like a big introvert, but the engagement on hanging out when you're not on camera is very limited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but sometimes you don't want to hang out with them. I feel no, I'm with them three or four months out of the year is enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what depends on the person, for sure.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: This next one is I'm side eyeing Heather and Meredith. She speaks Bravo Instagram post here this just in from producers. This particular Instagram does not like me. I don't know why. Probably because why most people don't like me. But I don't know exactly what this particular person's issue is with me. But here's my water.
Speaker 3: But Cole, well, you're you're giving him a big plug right.
Speaker 2: Here you are. Listen. She speaks Bravo Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, she's the one that threatened to fight you at Bravo con Who she is?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all coming back to me.
Speaker 2: Hold on Why did she want to fight me?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, she made a comment about was it about how much Andy hates me? Or something. Oh, and I wrote, yeah, he hates me so much, he like was the And then she's like anyone would do that byra whatever. Listen, even even Samantha Bush has come around. They all, you can love to hate me, but soon enough you'll come around. Coah is the designer who did Jen's first season reunion dress. He says himself, Monica, Tanisha, Paulina, and Savannah were the five who ran the account. So I in this you know they had said it was six that ran the count. But okay, five, five, I'll take five. I'll take five. That's a close number. I'm not good with numbers, so five and six I could easily get confused. When the video got released exposing Jen, Coh went on podcasts and did interviews since his name was in the video. They there were a few times where Tanisha would sit with him and guide him on what to say. But then Heather knew about the recordings before they were posted. Heather asked CoA if she can play the audio for Meredith since she trust her one hundred percent? What since one does Heather trust Meredith?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: She also wanted to give the audio to Bravo pr This is when Heather was cool with Jen. There are texts also from Tanisa's saying she knew shady shit that Angie and her husband have done and that she has never spoken about. Confusu why Tanisha isn't more in trouble with Heather. I'm actually confused on the same me too.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I think that that they just don't like Monica so much that they're gonna grab onto anything to get her off the show.
Speaker 2: That being said, I mean, we're we will talk about this more once we get into Salt Lake City. But you could see even the women despising Monica the way that they do couldn't help but feel bad for her during this reunion when some of the things said like they were.
Speaker 3: All like, oh damn, Like, I mean, it was just like but even Andy did too. I know, yeah it was. It was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad. But I mean, before why we're speaking of bad, Let's get into Potomac.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, y'all, y'all the definition of do in the lead right now, this is the least And listen, I love all of you.
Speaker 2: I've I'm I'm bummed that I have always said Potomac is my favorite yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, also this this is kind of a difficult episode too, because it was about trauma and.
Speaker 2: That was that part was fine of that episode that I appreciated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but we started.
Speaker 4: I don't think that we're saying that because we had to watch trauma that we thought it was bad. Listen, that was actually that was actually the best part. But the rest of it I was.
Speaker 2: At the end before.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but you know what wasn't painful? Mia asking Wan those questions I want.
Speaker 2: To say on this week's episode of The Karen and Mia Show because they're the only ones, the only ones.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: But Karen says that when she called him, he answered the phone insensitively. I'm like, you should hear the way Wan answers the phone.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you hear him say I was in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Do you think he was taking a shit? Yes, he was taking a shit like Tamrad at the beginning of every pot.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: And it may be like sometimes when you're doing your business, you don't want to be bothered by a phone call.
Speaker 3: Let me take a shit in piece.
Speaker 2: Well, then don't shit with your phone. If you're gonna shoo with your phone. Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 3: Well, do you know what I got here at the cabin? What the toilet paper roll has a place to set your phone.
Speaker 2: I need a picture of this to put on my lt K.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I liked.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing is when I'm mid conversation, I need to pee, and then I try to make noises so the person can't hear me paining and assumes I'm still talking like an or I'll just press mute and I'm like, oh, but I always be on the phone, but I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I never think to put the phone on mute. How many times I've been peeing?
Speaker 3: Like very You have to get on the very edge of the toilet seat so it hits the inside walls.
Speaker 4: It doesn't just go right down, and you can't let it fully come out. You can't just fully come out, so you can do it really slow, and then afterwards I flush and I run so nobody can hear.
Speaker 2: No, you just let act like it's little like drops of water, like it's just drizzling outside.
Speaker 4: But if you do the full like sh no, everyone can hear. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then they go to a cooking class, which that pasta actually looked delicious to me. It did.
Speaker 4: I took a cooking class to make pasta and in Rome.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to see you've never used that for me because you've never made me a home cooked meal.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't eat pasta, remember.
Speaker 2: Well I would eat that right now. It looks delicious. I'm hungry. Mia, Gordon and Robin, they all come together. They can't even get the egg in the hole, which I related to because I probably couldn't get to.
Speaker 3: What came what came first, the egg or the hole? Just kidding. I can out myself then, but I love there not.
Speaker 2: They haven't even figured out how to get two eggs in the hole. When Mia asked on what actually happened with the woman at the hotel, she says, did you call and give your credit card? Or did you go in?
Speaker 4: And no, She's like, you didn't go in, and he's like, yeah, I met her there. I mean me is really growing on me. She's asking all the right questions and she's doing it with a little bit of a smile. And then you see Robin over there, like.
Speaker 2: Even Wan couldn't even get pissed because she did it so nicely. But then what I appreciated about me is after she does this, then she talks about her own marital issue. She doesn't just talk shit about other people's like got it out there. Then she's like, listen, we are going through it. I'm not handling. I'm in a place. But Wan says he paid for the hotel room because someone stole the girl's wallet. He paid in person and not over the phone. Wan says he's a grown man and he made a mistake.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, did you mean? I mean Mia she did that, but then she was nice afterwards, like you said, like talking about her own marriage problems. But then you know, she says, I think it was in her interview his story Matt Strabins. So they definitely practice They definitely practice that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I was like, Robin's like shit, I thought I was just coming to cooking class, but now it's really just Mia grilling me and having to figure out how to sidestep out of it. But what also struck me in this episode, other than one just not giving us a redeeming quality, is Robin going to the Sonia Morgan School of launching businesses on Row Housewives.
Speaker 3: I mean that came out of left field.
Speaker 4: You're like, huh, what what's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Win, we never heard. And then I was like, what happened to the business? Remember last year.
Speaker 3: When we were there were candles and stuff. No, they didn't know.
Speaker 2: She didn't have candles. Maybe she had hats hats. They were all in the warehouse putting the hats. Karen and Wendy had candles.
Speaker 3: Duh, okay, yes, so what are what is she doing now? Exactly?
Speaker 2: It's a skin product she's used for over ten years now, and that's right, that's right. What I'm gathering is it's a chain of some sort and that you can open your own franchise. So she's opening her own franchise. But she must have been talking about this prior, but they've just decided to release this little juicy nugget here at the cooking session. Yeah, I mean, good for her. Know who feels really checked out and quite frankly exhausted. Gordon, Oh yes, you can tell. Even Gordon like meshing the flowery is like, but.
Speaker 3: What a coincidence that they got one talking to a potential job offer on the phone walking in, I've locked that up.
Speaker 2: What a quinky dink, What a quinky dink? Almost as much as when Wendy tells her mother that Neka is claiming she called Levy and mentioned something about a shrine.
Speaker 3: Her mom says, wait me up when you're done with this one.
Speaker 2: Also, them pretending not to know everybody's name. I'm like, if I haven't been invested enough to learn everybody's name, and they've been to your house and you know them, you should know their names right now. And also show her with her like coke or whatever it was. And she's like, I'm like, Wendy's mom is Linda from Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: At this point, yes, yes, sorry, I would like this story to go away. I don't need to hear about it. I zone out. I don't know, is it just me?
Speaker 3: What do I don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, she says the only shrine she knows is the Saint Jude Shrine in Baltimore. She feels for Mecca, and if she meets Mecca, she will pray for her, but she's while she was saying, it doesn't really count if you're going to say you're praying for someone when you seem that irritated to even use the story.
Speaker 3: I'll pray for you, That's what I say. I pray for you. That's what I say to people on social media when they say mean things to me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'll pray for you with the middle finger at the end.
Speaker 2: Well, the other mystery i'd like to uncover because I'm assuming maybe it was coke red wine? I don't know, but what was Wendy's mom stirring with that straw? Like right here? The mystery is this is water, but like hers, was the liquid that I didn't recognize?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I can't help you with that one.
Speaker 2: Then my next mystery that I need to uncover is it Gucci that Candice was wearing? Do they make workout outfits or do people buy workout outfits with the Gucci emblem on it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You know me, I don't. I'm not really dripped in designer labels.
Speaker 2: I was like, because this is a cute outfit, but I need to know is this like a like is Itteen hundred dollars outfit?
Speaker 3: Or is this like you for Guccie?
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't imagine for a workout, but I'm sure it wasn't cheap. I thought you meant was it fake?
Speaker 2: No? It had GCS on it. Like it was Gucci labels all over it, but it was a workout outfit. So now I need to know, like what else I can waste my money on.
Speaker 3: Well, go on the Gucci site and you'll find out real quick.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they don't do bright yet. But then it brings me back to how I feel about a label. If I love you, Candice, but I don't love a label when it's not necessary. I don't even love matching labels in general. Even sometimes when I think about your outfit of Bravocan, it's almost as bad as me wearing the guest wristband that.
Speaker 3: You gave me everybody.
Speaker 4: That was actually Eddie's, so he was a guest too, and he is on the show that outfit. I was actually supposed to wear a leather brown just not Risachi jacket, and when I got it, it was the wrong color and didn't fit right.
Speaker 2: So okay, fine, fine, I won't call you Whitney and her husband at this point in time. But anyway, then we get back to this part. It's definitely difficult. Candace tells me Mom that the doctor found two lumps after her first manogram. Candace says, the report says it's the lymph node and they'll monitor, but she would rather go about it now. Question for everybody listening, do you get your yearly mammograms. I just got my call that mine is due. I just had mine to them.
Speaker 4: I just had mine. And then the technician goes, wait, you don't have implants. I go, no shit, and she goes, well, it says right here, you have implants.
Speaker 3: Clearly you don't.
Speaker 2: You're like, they fell out.
Speaker 3: They fell out, took a big shit, they fell out.
Speaker 2: Does she not watch watch What Happens Live? Because then she'd see them on the wall, both sets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, like the.
Speaker 2: Old decrepit ones and the fresh.
Speaker 4: Is not what reminds me because you know we had that scan, prenuvo scan. Yeah, it's almost been a year ago and they found some spots on me. I really need to do a follow up to see go go. It's always in the back of my head. And I'm like, there's only two that I'm worried about. One on my pancras and one on my long. I said they could be said they could be cis, but they're so microscopt like tiny, tiny, tiny, and I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna get to it. Yeah, I know, I know, I know, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: Necka says if Wendy wasn't in the situation, she and Candace would have a great friendship. Necka says she's been trying to get pregnant for seven months. Candace says she didn't realize how parallel their lives were and needs to be careful with their friendship because of Wendy. I guess I didn't realize that Wendy and Candace were that close.
Speaker 3: Either, did I?
Speaker 2: They probably aren't, so I was I was curious about that. Do we think?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't see any real friendships in this group at all except for Robin and Jill just holl that's it. Other than that, I don't see any real friendships. I will say, going into filming, all of us girls except one are all talking good terms, texting.
Speaker 2: I wonder who that one is. I don't know find out, so I'm pretty sure I can figure it out. I have My brain is the size of a peanut, and I figured you don't.
Speaker 3: Need pret you don't need to be Teddy Walter's figure that one out?
Speaker 2: Who could really just have a quarter of a brain and figured it out now, Candace, you knew the editors were going to get you for telling another wife to not call someone a bit. I think what's happening is is a little bit. I love Candace, but I think whatever Ashley said to her got to her about what she was saying on the world Wide Web.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think, I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure correct on that one, too.
Speaker 2: Hate being right. Mia is nervous about Karen's caave event because of her past unresolved trauma. Mia says no one knows her story and she's not prepared to share it. Mia leaves the table during the event and Ashley follows her to the bathroom. Mia says her coping mechanism is to run from situations, but she wasn't able to run that day. This part was mind blowing to me. Mia says that is why she takes stuff out on Jacqueline, because she left her there. Mia says it's not fair to her because she trusted her boyfriend and didn't know what would happen.
Speaker 4: I'm confused, to be honest, I watch it, I'm like, I'm not understanding this completely.
Speaker 2: I think we missed something. Whatever happened on that trip where Jacqueline. Remember there was like a moment when they were all talking about whose husbands was having an affair and the one that looked like Karen and blah blah blah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mia and Jacqueline like had a conversation. I think Jacqueline starts to bring it up to Mia and Mia gets upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did lashed back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did the flashback where she's like, we're not going to talk.
Speaker 3: About why are we talking about that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: From what I gathered from listening to this story was Jacqueline had a boyfriend. They were all at an event or at somebody's house and Jacqueline allegedly left and Mia was there and they trusted me Jackie's boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay, something happened to me.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if they're trying to I don't know.
Speaker 4: And so Mia is basically saying that she has like built up anger towards Jacqueline because of that situation that happened.
Speaker 2: When they were kids. And I mean, no matter what we have to say about this season, I do think it was powerful for us to see Karen use her platform for women to speaku and then how many women even at that table have been affected. I know, I mean Robin, I mean, Mia definitely.
Speaker 3: Shined this episode. She's she's becoming my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean I think you see that Robin starts to get upset, Canvas is upset, Ashley is upset. All of them have had situations. And then I do really appreciate Giselle this episode because Giselle then asks the woman who leads this organization. She's like, what are the things that we need to teach our kids to protect them? And what the woman said was I thought, so great because it's something we all know, but sometimes we don't follow. She said, trust your intuition. If you feel like something is going to go wrong, you are probably right, regardless if that you're walking to class or doing this or going to a party. If you feel like something is off, it probably is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But let's take a little break and then we'll come back to talk about the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City reunion where guess what, we won't learn anything.
Speaker 3: Not till next episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we are back to talk about Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: Monica says our mom message production asking to come to Bermuda. Production told her no, thank you, camera, but I mean, how weird is that?
Speaker 3: I mean, her mom and we find out later truly wanted to be the housewife.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I fully believe all of the things. Do I think that her mom is toxic? And yes, I love to watch a stage mom, but I think Linda might be our very first housewife stage mom. Like we've seen dance moms, we've seen like you, but like, have we ever seen a housewife? No?
Speaker 4: But but can we just say, like a mother like that who needs an enemy? Geez, oh my gosh, brutal.
Speaker 2: And then the flashbacks all that. But also I think she knew that showing that side.
Speaker 3: Of her, Oh, she was a good TV.
Speaker 2: She knew it would be good TV. But she also knew that would require people to have empathy towards her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Whitney say best.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking the same thing, like when you're used to that, you're a product of your environment, it's no big deal. You're used to the fighting, it doesn't even phasee you, and you project that onto other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, then, Monica says when her mom left her in Pennsylvania as a child, her mom went on to pursue and I love how they kind of drew it out. She's like, she left to pursue her career, and then Andy's like, and what.
Speaker 3: TV tells you she wanted to be a housewife even then pre Housewives, she knew.
Speaker 2: But Monica says when she did her final interview for the show, she cried on the couch, saying she messed up, and her mom prayed that she would get it instead. She said, Lord, if it is not Monica, let it be me somehow. Let it be me instead. Well, I feel like might have been a little bit exaduated.
Speaker 3: You think it was exaggerated.
Speaker 4: I think it's obvious after seeing everything on social media. Her mom is acting all the things, she says, all the tweets.
Speaker 3: She wants to be in the limelight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think they both want to be on the end the limelight. I think Monica has some very redeeming qualities, but she has so many past issues with her mom that her defenses are of course always up.
Speaker 4: But are we not going to talk about Jack submitting a shirtless visa picture.
Speaker 2: I'm not there yet because I still am trying to envision Jesus up here hearing that the mom praying this prayer.
Speaker 3: Oh, like ahead, if you.
Speaker 2: Really think this is my number one probably like, hey, it's me God, Linda, If you think this is the number one prayer I'm answering today. It ain't it.
Speaker 3: It ain't it.
Speaker 2: You'll becoming a housewife.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to deal with Jack's shirtless visa picture for his mission.
Speaker 3: You're next, your next.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm trying to get Jack's nipples approved by Columbia to enter the country. Your Lord, I just can't. But then Andy brings up Monica and Angie k tweeting about Greek Easter and ask if someone was thrown down a staircase.
Speaker 3: There was no railings at all. So when you go to sell that house, Andy, you bigsh put the railings up.
Speaker 2: There needs to be up to code, and you know that there was no railing when production was willing to pay for the CT scan or whatever.
Speaker 3: She well, they have they have to, they have to. Like when I got hurt, it's it's work related. So if any time, even when.
Speaker 2: Your drunk ass jumped into the jacuzi and broke your ankle or whatever, they started to pay for yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, my insurance actually covered most of it.
Speaker 4: But they will they will cover anything. It's like, you know, work related injury.
Speaker 2: I've never I never, because I'm a consummate professional. I've never injured myself on a television show. Please hire me someone anyone pro to injury.
Speaker 3: I think they take insurance out on us.
Speaker 2: Well, then Monica says that the conversation with her mom Andree's house, she was going down the stairs to get her girl. She was crying so she couldn't see and fell. I think she was upset and dramatically went to the stairs and fell down the stairs.
Speaker 3: Well, those were some steep those are some steep stairs.
Speaker 2: They were some steep stairs, and was going and she.
Speaker 4: Was going down to a basement. I actually got very injured at my dad's house filming. I fell down the staircase going into his basement and landed on my tailbone.
Speaker 2: Did you see your dad? No? But then Angie says Monica threatened to sewer and said I should send you a bill from my head. Scan. Ang was really good this episode because I have so good every single point in time. She comes forward and she does it in like a logical way, but like she's like, I'll give you your time and then I'll talk and normally when women are like this on Housewives, you can see Andy getting slightly annoyed. He was like, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Appreciate you for having a level head. But she's like, you know, every single thing. She broke it down for us. But then Andree says that Monica's shoe almost hitded toddler when she threw it.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that, did you, Because I didn't show her actually falling down the staircase. We hear the thump and then we see her sitting on her butt.
Speaker 2: I saw her take her shoe off and push it. I'm not saying it almost hit a toddler, but I saw I heard a guy. I don't know if it was production or one of the husbands or whom it was, but I heard them say do you need to take your shoes off? And then I saw something fling in the air.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So when she was sitting down, I thought they were saying insinuating that she took her shoe off, threw it down the stairs and then fell.
Speaker 2: No, she fell down the stairs, and then she was mad about falling down the stairs, and assuming she took the shoe off and maybe threw it and maybe it was near a child.
Speaker 4: Okay, what was your thought on the Meredith comment that you could have her house? I think Meredith's shady as f and I think Mareth said it because, I mean, let's face it, they weren't on good terms most of the sea.
Speaker 2: But I and I still don't get why. I do not understand. Why is it because Angie owns a home that they can film in and not just a bathroom?
Speaker 3: Don't know, but she hates Antie out season?
Speaker 2: But I also wonder, how do you how do you feel.
Speaker 3: About a cast members threatening to see each other?
Speaker 2: Please please the love? Like? You know what? At that point, you were clearly upset and like, of all things, don't sue Andree for the like. Also, this should be a PSA to all of us. Stop wearing ridiculous shoes all the time. We all do it, we all fall down. I mean, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Film this season in sweats and ten shoes.
Speaker 2: Listen, you probably should our best luck. But Andree says it is a parent that Monica makes a living off of suing peasuing people. Monica says she hasn't sued one person in her life. Heather than goes, well, you're suing me.
Speaker 3: Well, she's actually in her defense, she's counter sewing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't worry. I knew you'd be in her defense in this moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But do you think they let Meredith off easy during this conversation.
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Absolutely.
Speaker 4: They are so concerned on taking down Monica that they just breathed right over the fact that she said that.
Speaker 2: Meredith said that, and Meredith probably said a lot of things to Monica that Monica said that she said, so the fact that here's the thing, like, I don't care that if Meredith is trying to be shady, but nothing drives me crazier than when somebody is stirring the pot and they're trying to pretend they never stir the pot, and they're like an innocent bystander. They're like, huh what no, never, No, I mean, or said, she goes rom No, she goes, of course. I said that, like somebody could be held liable. I was like, I can't. And I also wanted to be like, is that a shaw that you're wearing. Does it come off when it gets warmer or is it's tucked? That would drive me crazy under my armpits, the whole time that top thing that was going on there on Meredith. Normally I love her outfits. I just didn't love that dress, but Meredith said, I mean, let's put it this way. Anne Marie has said more about Sutton's esophagus than Meredith said this entire reunion so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she doesn't really spoke, but I feel like she was really quiet all season, Like there was a lot of like at least the last half where she's just like being accused of shit and she just sits there.
Speaker 2: Well because she knew somebody else that was coming for somebody else anyway.
Speaker 3: She should have still said something.
Speaker 2: No, she's too busy.
Speaker 3: She's like, it wasn't me, bitch, that would have been me.
Speaker 2: She's too booked up. She's busy. I'm busy, but not too busy for us to get into this next thing where Monica explains for multiple last names, which.
Speaker 3: Fully made it made sense.
Speaker 2: People don't eat like people reach out.
Speaker 3: But now they're going after her for changing her last name. Who cares? Who cares? It's like Housewise fighting overchair? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Who cares? I mean the way that I had read it in the press or by the press, I mean like Instagram memes, was that she changed the names to get out of her bill at the beauty lab or that's what I heard too, but I don't think that was necessarily it.
Speaker 3: But he puts so confusing to me is everything they've gone through a genshot. They still believe what she says, and.
Speaker 4: They're holding Monica like nailed to the cross, as Vicky would say.
Speaker 3: But it's like when Andy brings up for next the next episode of the reunion, like, let's talk about the black eye. Jen gave it to you, she'd guess, and she's like tell us. He's all, tell us how it happened. She's like covers her face and it's like, oh, well, I'd be like that bitch, this is what she did to me. I don't know why they have such a protective you know, I'm over Jenshaw because maybe although although I have heard and confirmed that Jenshaw allegedly has threatened to sue many people, because that statement hasn't been made that she hit.
Speaker 2: Because this has been made or hasn't been made that she.
Speaker 3: Has been made that Jen gave Heather the black eye.
Speaker 2: I don't know in this moment. That's one of those that's like the leak text messages that Tanisha has shared that you never want shared again. That's how Lisa felt about this conversation, Like.
Speaker 4: She was like, shit, yeah, let's move on to Mary.
Speaker 2: Oh but I love Mary, and she text me and she's probably not going to text me after this recap.
Speaker 3: She stopped texting me.
Speaker 4: She did, she will DM me, She's DM me all the time, pray for me and do all kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Now now she moved on to you. That's the thing. You do one thing to marry and she's done with you.
Speaker 2: I know. So. I mean, people are saying that her brutal honesty is refreshing, but I think there is a slight difference between brutal honesty and telling something that.
Speaker 3: Bread do you that she gets away with it, that's funny.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just her personality and her quirkiness, Like she gets away with it.
Speaker 3: But I would know if I said that, I would be horrible. I mean, she's.
Speaker 2: Iconic, she she is the moment, she's all the things. But how can you with a straight face say, oh, someone making fun of the decor in my house is way worse.
Speaker 4: Than saying your bread you look inbread. But well, I mean it's just as confusing or asked backwards as her trying to convince her son's possible wife that he's not that great in bed.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually kind of understood that if this girl is like being a spaking oh's and way over the.
Speaker 4: Top of the how does she know it's fake? How does she know it's fake? That's just creepy. I am not ever talking about my son's sex life ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, as your adult son living in your house, having asked with other people. No, So that's the I mean, if they are, you probably know a lot about them. I hope that.
Speaker 4: But just the way she talked about stop making him feel like he's he's bigger than he is or what would she say, like a better than he is?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. I love that you can see that Mary's even having to hold her tongue about what Angie said about her allegedly on Reality Vauntee because she knows that Mary and that if she if Mary doesn't have a relationship with Monica, there's both screwed for next best screwed. Yeah, She's like, oh no, no, no, let's not get it wrong.
Speaker 3: Mary did say when asked, so who do you who do you like? Here? She had to hesitate, and she goes, like Monica, I like Angie.
Speaker 2: She goes, I like Angie. Now she was yelling at Angie one seven.
Speaker 3: Then she said one of the things she goes, that's it. That's it, that's all I like. Okay, But I love the.
Speaker 2: Reason why she likes Monica because she's pretty.
Speaker 3: She's pretty, That's all that you need.
Speaker 2: She's Hey, do you think that means that Mary thinks that I'm pretty?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why she likes you.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you think that her son's thrilled about that aerin on National TV that her wife has to fake it in bed?
Speaker 2: Do you think that he's thrilled that they she won't even admit that they're married. But I also want to say, my kids don't need to be having s within a ten mile radius of me, right, Go find another place, do it? Like when you're that age in your car, Go in your car, figure it out elsewhere. If I can hear it, then I you know what that's on you?
Speaker 4: How about Mary telling Heather that I owned my house before I got on the show, insinuating only reason she has that house is because she's getting a paycheck from Bravo. I'm like, wooh, never fighting words, but don't worry.
Speaker 2: How there had a good comeback, She goes, Oh, then I had a best selling book, yes, and a business business yeah. I was like, shit, I don't got I don't got a best selling book.
Speaker 3: You better get written. Better get written.
Speaker 2: I better get written. Some things I can't rat.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I said that I don't read on the podcast, and then I posted one thing on the on the instagrams, on the instagrams that I love this book, and everyone's like, you.
Speaker 3: Told us you didn't read, did you only do audio?
Speaker 4: I got the spencer who works at Barnes and Noble in the cafe there.
Speaker 3: He got me a Heather's book.
Speaker 2: I know, but you still haven't read it, so I know because.
Speaker 3: I haven't had time. Have not had time.
Speaker 4: I've been meaning to bring it to Big Beer, but I've been painting, trying to get this place completely done before I start filming. And I had all this stuff delivered for the house to kind of tie it in a little bow for decorating. My giant mirror came shattered, and then the stuff that I ordered, said.
Speaker 3: I was delivered and I never got it, and Eddie sick, so.
Speaker 2: I stole it. So this all off your front yard and then I broke your mirror.
Speaker 3: Yep. So all I got to do this trip was paint the bathroom and paint the pantry door.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you're enjoying your time before you can go fight with other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I'm not.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm so sure you're really going to be the voice of reason this season, the.
Speaker 3: Voice of reason this season. Just watch way to justin cameras now the voice of Reason.
Speaker 2: Well, Whitney apologizes to Mary for calling her and Robert senior predators. She says she has put effort into herself and has worked up becoming a better person. Then they get into which I don't even know that I can really comment too much about this, but they get into the Mormon religion and aspects of racism throughout it, and kind of everybody agrees, like on the conversation, they kind of leave it at that, they wrap.
Speaker 4: It up and yeah, but Mary throwing out they're you're racist. I didn't like that, you know, And then Whitney's trying to explain and Mary goes.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead and preach it, Whitney, and I'm like, oh, because Whitney was like she took.
Speaker 4: It like, you know, personally, yeah, personally, well, of course you're gonna take it personally. But she took it really well where she's just like, she didn't yell at or anything. She's like, but Mary, explain, like, have I ever done anything to you?
Speaker 3: She's like, no, it's just your religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then and then she was like, actually, it's not your religion. I mean, does she say things that contradict each other?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do Is she good television? Yes? Do I want to keep watching her? Yes?
Speaker 3: But then that was pretty harsh though. I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Mary says she doesn't know what the troll account is and wouldn't care if the account called her a dumb bitch. I was like, sure you would.
Speaker 3: Here, you try right now and see what happens.
Speaker 2: But how about this, You try it first and then let me know what happens and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure she'll never talk to either of us.
Speaker 2: Well, Lisa says, Monica knows who called Mary a dumb bitch and says get the audio. When they pulled the freaking audio out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, really incited.
Speaker 2: Audio really gives me rage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm surprised he allowed it to air because I think, you know, if you're only going to show one side of a conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, I've I've been the victim of a work I all that be printed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, welcome to the press, but you know we all have and it's it's infuriating, honestly.
Speaker 2: Well, the recording says exactly why I called her a snake, like you dumb bitch, like low key. I want to DM Mary from like a burner account. She probably would never see it. Just be like bitch, I could do it from reality Vontie. Okay, I think she's talking about gen Shaw.
Speaker 3: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 4: That's what I forgot I was gonna say. So basically, Monica's saying.
Speaker 3: That wasn't me, that was I was repeating what jen Shaw said.
Speaker 2: But the problem is sometimes Monica says things like it wasn't me, it actually was you, So don't say that, say I wasn't talking about Mary, I was talking about.
Speaker 4: But if you were Mary, would you have been mad about the recording? No, if she said Mary was a dumb bitch, I hate her.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah. This is my reasoning. That's one thing. But to say that taken out of context, we have no idea what they're talking about. And I have to see both sides of every story before I can really start to hate someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like when you sent me the text messages from Vicky, you showed me your responses.
Speaker 3: I did, I absolutely did.
Speaker 2: I made both sides.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, the next episode I can't wait to watch because we're going to dig into the reality Vonti's why Heather is so mad at Monica but not Tanisha is a mystery to me and probably a lot of people.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't make any sense. And she's still using her for hair or makeup makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Do we know that for sure? She? I mean, that's very suspicious if she is still using her. The fact that I could say suspicious is a huge deal. Yeah.
Speaker 4: According to her social media, she's still using her, like she'll post with her on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Also, I saw something that Lisa Barlow tweeted. She said that Peacock is going to be releasing Uncensored and extended reunion. So I feel like we're going to need to watch again. Oh okay, like because.
Speaker 3: After every episode or just yeah, like I feel like.
Speaker 2: There were some juicy crumbs that we missed.
Speaker 4: Because okay, so go to Peacock because the every episode of the reunion is going to be extended unseen footage, and there is juicier because it's streaming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can use the band, and they can curse words yep, and.
Speaker 3: They can say things that you can't say.
Speaker 2: On So I you know, we we are recapping, not from Peacock. So we all go back and then if there's anything we need to cover in a couple of days when we're talking about Miami and Beverly Hills, we'll get into it there. But send us your thoughts on the episode. And also I have to end closing ask you you have to pick listen. We're not picking Antie because then people will say we're biased. So Angie, if you're listening to this, you are off limits because you are coming to our live show and you are one of our co hosts. You're going to be there, so you're out of the running. But you have to pick two women that you were to go on a trip with from this group? Who would it be.
Speaker 3: From Salt Lake City? Yep, two people you want to go on a trip with.
Speaker 2: Vacation with Angie is not in the running.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm gonna throw out Monica because you never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I know you're gonna have That's.
Speaker 2: Who I said. Yesterday, somebody tweeted me and asked me if I was gonna be on Traders, who would be with?
Speaker 4: And I said Monica, Oh yeah, I think Monica would do really well on Traders.
Speaker 3: And then I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna say Lisa, Yeah, that's I think that mine would actually be the same. Yeah, but those two together might have some I would.
Speaker 3: Say Mary, but she's unpredictable.
Speaker 2: I don't think Mary would want to go.
Speaker 3: She might, she would.
Speaker 4: She would go sit at the other table and go, I don't want to be here with you guys, and I'd be scared I'd wear the wrong thing, and she told me the wrong.
Speaker 3: Why do you have got that satellite of the back of your legs? You know what I mean. It's like, Oh, she would make me very nervous.
Speaker 2: Tonny, I need to talk to you about your overbite and your tongue Thrust that they have to edit out every podcast. Well, you guys, thank you for tuning in. Uh please join us later in the week for more juicy crumbs from all of the other pisodes airing and camera good luck tomorrow, m hold Me, Hold Me,