Speaker 1: All right, y'all before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these T shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes with the boot le cap Podcast. Yes, this is out little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray, or you could just go black. The black is fire too.
Speaker 2: So look, if you go right now man bootleg Cab dot Com and you cop yourself a five hundred epis T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks. We got the bootlet Cam odd Socks. You already know the Bootleg Cab Podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg Cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next one right now.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bootleg Cab Podcast.
Speaker 4: Man, we got lou Dz in the building. Welcome sir, So in this bitch, Why walk around with so much money? Oh yeah, I'm pulling this out because I can now. So you know, the last time all this year, you cann't exactly do you have a bank account. Yeah, I got a bank account. I do.
Speaker 3: So what's the this is a lie. You're walking around with a liability here? Yeah, how much is that? Should be thirty boys?
Speaker 4: Thirty thousand dollars and.
Speaker 3: It should be thirty boys. Jesus Christ, that should be thirty boy. Have you uh listened to this guy? He's trying to line you up without anyway.
Speaker 4: Good rap money? Huh? This is rap money. Yeah, so what.
Speaker 3: Are you getting paid?
Speaker 4: Cash? The back ends?
Speaker 3: Got all cash cash?
Speaker 4: Okas, wow, Okay, you should go to the bank like this, Go to the bank. I should go to the bank for surely. Yeah, it's coming to me. This new money, it's new. You just got this so you haven't had the chance to do Yeah. So it's like a nigga moving around for me. Got it, got it, got it, got it, picked it up. I respect it, man. I'm gonna do it because I could do it.
Speaker 3: How's the tour? You sold out a lot of cities and it looked like in the.
Speaker 4: Cities, what was the best out of ten sold out? I heard Seattle was crazy, Seattle was stupid, Hella crazy, shout out, it's a sucker k Phoenix crazy. I heard that it was so crazy. A girl had a seizure, Messa, she had a seizure.
Speaker 3: Bro, Is it because she is such a big fan she couldn't believe you were there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's exactly. I don't know. Okay that she's okay, good that heat Yeah, yeah, like they was ready to shut the whole sow down behind that. That's really that was a big part of that. And then there was a squabble right before that.
Speaker 3: People are squabbling at your shows, girls, girls are trying to get to you. Yeah, I don't know, so it was it was a girl on girl squabble.
Speaker 4: Girl on girl squabble. I didn't see a lot of those. Nice now, for sure, I didn't see a lot of those. A girl on girl squabble. Yeah, it'd be kind of it'd be kind of entertaining, bro, because you know, it's not gonna really go all the way left. Yeah, so like I'll just be sitting there, oh sh right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, some of these bitches is trapped myself.
Speaker 4: No, not at your show, your show there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you're you're you know your your your music is viby, man, Like I feel like they're not out there trying to fucking up ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it ain't too violent. Yeah, what was the Metthias city on the tour your uh ship.
Speaker 3: The Metheist? I should say the other city?
Speaker 4: I mean you were it wasn't It wasn't. Bro, I'm gonna say. I'm gonna have to go with.
Speaker 3: All it's Albuquerque because Breaking Bad was shot there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I didn't want to say Albuquerque.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was Albuquerque.
Speaker 4: It was it was Albuquerque. It was Methy. I feel like there was another one that's second placed though.
Speaker 3: Was it more or less methy than Reno? Portland Portland Methy? Well yeah, Portan's not thinking about Portland. It's it's more fetanol than meth. It's like a free drug market there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, but where is the city we went to? What they said? Uh, it's they let you like Portland, Portland, Portland everything methy shit. See that's why I said Portland because I remember when I heard that. I'm like, yeah, just want to do anything in Portland. Heroin math, just off the dribbles, smoke some blues. Yeah, the blues is crazy. Absolutely. How they slumped over now so walking shit? Shit? Well, what's been going on? With you, man, niggave been cool. But I've been working, Bro, been working like a motherfucker. That's ship head, damn getting rich, getting rich. Yeah, get to it. That's good. I need ten ms about twenty two, ten ms about howdy nineteen? So you got three years to make another? I mean, have you gotten the one AM yet? I ain't touched the AM yet. I'm close. I'm close. I'm getting there. That's I'm pushing. I'm working for So it's coming, It's coming, It's coming, Sully. By the end of this year, you're nineteen years old. Yeah, nineteen.
Speaker 3: Are most of your female fans like in your age group or do you have like some cougars they sneak in every once.
Speaker 4: In a while, Yeah, some cougars. But then it's some helly youngers too, like you gotta be careful yeap oh yeah, like eight, like it'd be little girls too, like it be hella little girls, and then it'd be like, yeah, just be it's hell of miners or so, so there's it's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Girls, my parents bringing kids to the show. Yeah, you ever try to take down the mom.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm gonna be real. I have seen some West shit, Bro, I didn't see some shit. I ain't try to take down my mom. No, nah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But first of all, what is a cougar to you?
Speaker 4: A cougar to me?
Speaker 3: Like north of what age? I'm gonna keep item.
Speaker 4: You're getting close to it, like the thirties, So someone's third cougar.
Speaker 3: That's a cougar. A thirties a cougar.
Speaker 4: Like like thirty. Yeah, bro, that's like, what the fuck? That's twenty years older than me? Right, twenty years or no, fuck, that's eleven. I'm eleven. Yeah, eleven.
Speaker 3: Horrible fucking school systems and Reno you're Oh my.
Speaker 4: Dear, bro, they really do. I can't lie. But speaking of like.
Speaker 3: They said, so, yeah, damn, that's crazy. Uh, what's it like growing up in Reno? For people who don't know, it's very like I've been to Reno once. It's very Uh it's like Vegas Minas like the cool ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, it's like a little baby, little baby Vegas kind of more boring Vegas. It's more it's like the more trashy Vegas. Yeah. Sure, I'm gonna keep it the honey, but it's like it's a I'm gonna be real it's just small, bro, it's a small town. Like it's small, and then it's more I'm on the radio there swag one or two nine. I probably didn't heard you, bro, I probably didn't heard you for so for so didn't hurt you.
Speaker 3: Actually so is it is part of this fucking interview or not?
Speaker 4: For sake? Shot though? No, Rena, no Reno. I'm gonna be real Reno. Yeah, Reno is more of north so it's a little different from Vegas, like as somebody's from Nevada. Vegas got more of a southern California for sure, and then Reno got more Northern California for sure. That's one thing I noticed with Shelly, like and then the style and then Reno.
Speaker 3: Prostitutions legal, Yeah, I got yeah, Vegas too, No, in Vegas is not. Clark County is the only county in the state in the Iceland Vegas. So Clark County is the only county in the state in the battle where prostitutions is not legal.
Speaker 4: Oh they got Oh that's why I got the brothels like outside of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to go to par or you gotta go to like you're right. Yeah, but Reno y'all got brothels? Yeah, have you been to one?
Speaker 4: Never been to one? Take the thirty? Never been to fuck? Never been to what? It ain't it's crazy because it's not even I feel like you should. I didn't even know blade out there.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't need a blade because there's fucking brothels. My question to you is, though, just I think you should do a vlog at a brothel, just being from Reno tapping with the brothel owner going there. It's a league.
Speaker 4: No, it's legal. What I'm I supposed to go in there and get my meat. But now you got to go in there and just you know or not?
Speaker 3: Maybe do a yelp yo, like four out of five stars had gamers a three and a half.
Speaker 4: I'll like review everybody, yeah or no, just review one. It'll go crazy on your YouTube channel. For sure. You gotta be twenty one or eighteen? You know, cut, you gotta be twenty twenty one? Oh you got two years know if it's eighteen, it's probably twenty one. You gotta be twenty one. A gamble right, yeah? Hell yeah, yeah, I ain't never been. No, I ain't never been in a gambling table. Good in shot dice, but I ain't never Yeah, don't ever do it. It's very addictive, I could tell, bro, Yeah, flipping out crazy.
Speaker 3: H So, what's been going on with you, man? Besides the obviously been going crazy, besides the tour that just wrapped up.
Speaker 4: Shit, Hello, Hello, TikTok, buzz and E've been going dinner buzzing on their when she going and going up, she went viral again. It just be going viral out of nowhere, Like that's just crazy to me. Keep it the honey. But what they start doing is they start really acting it out, like they start acting each part out right, and then that's the trend, like that's all they do. So I'm like, shit, I need video for this, so yeah, we ben shout the videos. I got one into. I'm done it from the drop. When she's gonna won March twenty first, Nigga too might come right after that. I ain't gonna lie shit gonna that's gonna really raise a nigga price. Like, were you worried when it looked like TikTok was gonna get banned? Nah? Hell no, I knew Trump was gonna save you. You knew, bro. I told everybody. I don't. God, I was because I know Trump. He bro, he manipulated, Bro, he wants he wanted to be the hero.
Speaker 3: For me, so he did do that.
Speaker 4: It got taken off exactly what he did.
Speaker 3: And then when you opened it said it said his name Pops. It literally said we're gonna be working with Donald Trump to fix this.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? I tell you? Just need it? Yeah, really predictable. I told everybody, I'm like, Bro, I'm not worried about that ship. He about to save you already know.
Speaker 3: Like, but like without TikTok, is it like because you you're big on like.
Speaker 4: Instagram too, I never really depended on Some artists do depend on that, yeah, for self, so I never really have. It's been a good tool. I never really had to have though, And like the little buzz on there has been pretty much now.
Speaker 3: I feel like all of the traffic that just went to your Instagram reels or YouTube shorts if it happened yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But TikTok, like nigg I'm gonna still get posted on TikTok without me being on there. That's what I'm saying though, Like it's kind of natural, like it ain't me. It ain't like my TikTok videos that's going viral. It's the other people that's making songs. Even are you saying if people have stayed banned though, like nobody, but you know, some people can't can't even get that shit bag.
Speaker 3: I think they fixed that. For a while, they couldn't because there wasn't in the store, but they just put.
Speaker 4: It back in the sue. I'm like, oh you completed.
Speaker 3: People were paying like big money for phones that had it already installed.
Speaker 4: People were crying. I get it though, because people crying online. I did see that. I'll swipe right past you. It was hilarious. It's fucking losers. Yeah, no, but they probably they I mean what you think you think they get their biggest bat like, that's same.
Speaker 3: I mean that's probably their livelihood. So I get it.
Speaker 4: I don't really get so much money from those tick time.
Speaker 3: No, but that there are people who's like whole entire livelihood is based on that platform, like influencer's, makeup artists, you know, whatever the fuck you know, goofies whatever. I don't even have. I don't open TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of hipshaking going on and sh like that on it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should open it like dudes though, Like, bro, maybe I should.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I have a TikTok. I don't go on TikTok though, Nah that shit. My wife be on TikTok at night.
Speaker 4: Like the girls love TikTok, Bro, they do. I think that's really the main thing real, like the girls. Bro, Every girl I know has TikTok. So we're gonna just yep, thirty grand thirty ball there. Huh So it does.
Speaker 3: Are you worried that any girls that you're dating right now or try to talk to you are in it for nefarious reasons because you have and.
Speaker 4: All the other shit shit, I got ways to go around that given me? What are the ways I got wasted? Not really worry about that?
Speaker 3: What are those?
Speaker 4: You gotta come correct?
Speaker 3: So you're only dating girls with with money?
Speaker 4: She just gotta come correct. You gotta benefit my situation?
Speaker 3: Will you spend money on a young lady? Were you tricking?
Speaker 4: If she benefits my If she benefits my situation, I'm not tricking. I've never been a trick for real. But well, it's not tricking. If you got it's t I once said, it's tricking. Whether you got it, you don't get that's tricky, So you won't, you know.
Speaker 3: Get a gift for a lady some dinner.
Speaker 4: So what's the most expensive gift, expensive gift that I've gotten somebody girl? Yeah? I didn't. I didn't got a girl a car or a band? Sorry? What abands? I don't? Are you still with her? Yeah? Oh oh well that's good? We still like we cool? Here? Is that your lady smart?
Speaker 3: Or is it just a girl? You're fucking because if you're buying benzes for girls, you're just fucking.
Speaker 4: Hey man, we sketch each other's bags, That's all I say. We sketch each other's bags.
Speaker 3: She does a lot more than scratch your fucking back, and she bought a.
Speaker 4: Lot more than Was it a used Benz?
Speaker 3: It was pre on, so it's pre owned? Like what year?
Speaker 4: I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: I just got to figure out, like this isnt Was it like a twenty fourteen?
Speaker 4: Uh no, I was like a twenty fifteen? Was fifteen? Not bad? Yeah? Crazy? No, I ain't do you see me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm like probably nine on it, like nine grand. It's not bad for bends? Its cool? Yeah? Not too many miles? Is it in your name? No?
Speaker 3: Man, nah, and can't repossess it. If she starts tripping, you know, noah, hey give me him up, she reported stolen.
Speaker 4: If she starts cheating, no, ain't no cheating, guing. Just keep it peasy, man. What's going on? Uh? For you man?
Speaker 3: Obviously you uh you're on the road. You're going viral? Is there an album on the way? What's what's obviously?
Speaker 4: You say? You guys, just when she's going these videos coming for real? That's my that's yeah, the videos to him because you know, I never had no video to the when she going, but it's a story like it's never been a visual to it though, So that's supposed to be big. After that, I got singles, Hella singles, Hella singles, just slaps, I got Hello Slaps, I got Hello music too, versutility. How was the Fizzler cipher ship? The first one was great?
Speaker 3: What about the one with Lefty Gunplay?
Speaker 4: He's mentioned you a couple of times apparently, No, yeah, yeah, I did hear something like that, but uh yeah no, niggas is just he fee me. It was cool, Bro went up there, I did my shit. Niggas said, I took hell a long and shit, you took so long to do your verse? Yeah, I did take hello long to do my verse. But which happened? Lefty Gunplay wasn't there to see that like he had. They had told him to go first because it was getting like it was tensing even, I mean like a lot of tension. Yeah, because like Niggas was just it was just ship that was rubbing me wrong.
Speaker 3: Right, So who else was a part of that?
Speaker 4: It was what Zoe a little bugger? It's Roddy Rags, Lefty.
Speaker 3: Gun Play, anybody from the cipher you were able to connect with, maybe.
Speaker 4: Do some music within the future.
Speaker 3: Like all of them, I fuck all of them, left them coming soon. Bludz left his song all the way.
Speaker 4: Definitely not but it's all love though, why not?
Speaker 3: You wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm ain't really into the features. Okay, that's fair, that's fair. Fucking you got your guys.
Speaker 3: This is the only interview you've ever had with someone's fucking sitting here the whole time. Jesus Christ. This guy's like a funk. He's like your dad.
Speaker 4: Fucking Look. Well, look, man, I hope you get a bank account. I got a bank account.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you deposit your money in there.
Speaker 4: I probably will.
Speaker 3: You should something. I will, well, only deposit nine grand at a time.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, I'm knowing brother. Yeah, that's the thing about it. When it's so much, it's gonna take a little bit more time for me.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, we're like, don't carry it with you, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna carry you with me today. There's like a safe today. It's just one of them days. Now, I get it. I'm gonna talk about it with my kids and ship like when I was kids.
Speaker 3: No, that's gonna say fuck you, you are a kid.
Speaker 4: Give me something. I'm telling them about this day back.
Speaker 3: Look at on YouTube. I was rolling around thirty bands in l.
Speaker 4: A thirty put up on Blake. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Well, look we're gonna have you do your thing and do a freestyle. Uh, tours over tours over.
Speaker 4: We just finished it. Last day was two days ago. Over with. I got. I got March twenty eighth, I got what salt a City with Burner.
Speaker 3: Any more Mormons out there?
Speaker 4: I don't know. No, no, no Mormons. You're about to know.
Speaker 3: So in the State of US like that, they the Mormons run the whole fucking place. So everything closes. Early strip clubs don't exist.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. And the Mormons are Mormons don't exist out there. It's Mormontown, buddy. I bet I get somebody, say you say some az.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get some pasty Mormon cheeks out there, for sure. Shout out to the Mormons. They're sweet people, you know.
Speaker 4: But funny Sacramento the next day, Little Bean is a bang and it's gonna be a whole movie.
Speaker 3: Sounds like fun back to back sack Mormontown with burn Have you hung out with Burner yet?
Speaker 4: I haven't nice. Do you smoke weed? I do smoke weed. I'm high at this moment. Good.
Speaker 3: Just keep it to the weeds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Don't do drugs, don't do don't drink hither unless it never mind. I ain't even gonna say that alcohol is a drug. Don't do drink no. Yeah, alcohol is bunk, bro, it's whack. Y'all got to slow down on the alcohol, especially females out here. Bro, y'all gonna turn into alcoholics, and y'all not even realizing it. Slow down. You don't do any vaping? Do you? I do? Vape O sucks brogusting sucked up? Would you rather? Would you ever?
Speaker 3: Like, like, I feel like girls who vape are very unattractive.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think so. I just of course it's a lot of carrying that shit around. I think I'm used to it. Bro like this really my general like my generation vapes. Bro, like my generation vapse.
Speaker 3: Would it likemorm you if you were working with a girl and you found out she smokes cigarettes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not really feeling that. But it's a lot of times I'll spark. I'll sit there and spark a black or something, and the bitual I want to hit it most of the time. Not cute like that shit. I mean, I shoul it would be cool with me, because shit, I don't want somebody to smoke with anybody's but fifteen twenty fifteen, Ben's chick Chree vapes. Uh for surely. I'm pretty sure every every most girls my age is vaping. Bro.
Speaker 3: Bitches gotta stop vaping, man, Yeah, Higgs too. Yeah, but the bitches just stop vaping. Just stop the vade carrying it around like a fucking like a goddamn.
Speaker 4: It's a pacifier. It's merchandise, damn near It's like or not merchandise. It is like a little accessory.
Speaker 3: All right, well, I appreciate you coming through. We're gonna have you do a freestyle.
Speaker 4: Uh. What's your Instagram? Let everybody know where they can follow you. Litut DZ nine on Instagram, lou Dz everywhere. Man,