Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Bustle with the Boys. We're your hosts, Will Contentator Lawan. Before we get rolling, we're going to assume now we are recording this on Tuesday, We're going to Austin on Wednesday. You are hearing this podcast on three. We're going to assume that Austin went absolutely fucking electric, dude. This podcast is brought to you by the one, the only, the Chevy Silverado football seasons officially over spring balls here though, and that doesn't change what we're gonna stop rooting for. The player, the Silverado, the team Chevy, unstoppable grit determination. According to JD Power, Chevy trucks have earned more New Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand.
Speaker 2: That's some serious hardware. Boys.
Speaker 1: Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more Silverado Strong Independables the people who drive them. For JD Power twenty twenty two US award information, visit jdpower dot com Forward Slash Awards.
Speaker 2: Do we wanna? Are we?
Speaker 3: This is the this is this man's coming at us.
Speaker 2: Yes, this man for.
Speaker 3: Whatever reason we listened to so for some context, Theodore Roosevelt Vaughn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Theodore Roosevelt Vaughan.
Speaker 1: He has a podcast, this pat this past weekend, a phenomenal podcast. Actually, I was a massive fan. I am, Yeah, I guess was. We was still you know, still funny. I was listening, I was giggling. He has a podcast where he the last couple of episodes, he said, George Kittle on last two episodes, last two episodes, George Kittle and Caleb Presley, and he's thrown some some.
Speaker 3: Weird shots the boys, wild shots, meat shots. Dude just right in the groin, you know, reason Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, mom.
Speaker 1: It seems like he has beef with me, fake and the whole Caleb Presley death. When Caleb was on a ventilator, THEO and I were actually both. THEO went to that that LSU game. I was supposed to go to it too and help open up or help like announce with Barsselol the Barsol sports book opening in Louisiana or LSU when they did that party. THEO continues to go the good friend that I am. I hung back and went to the hospital and visited Caleb. So when I'm hearing about all this stuff with Caleb and he's like, yo, THEO sent me this voice message of like you know, rip, rip the ventilator out.
Speaker 2: Fucking don't be a pussy.
Speaker 1: Don't let him tie you down, because Caleb was like tied down and on a ventilator because he was like about to fucking die. Yeah, but THEO like send him this funny message, and THEO on his podcast this past weekend he was like, you know, I think I was just listening to some David Goggins right before I sent you that voice measures so we're laughing about it, and I'm like, yo, so we're see O d He's like, oh he he went down to LSU I go.
Speaker 2: He went on.
Speaker 1: You know, I forget what flight it was. I was like, y' are all supposed to be on that flight too. I was like, oh, it's crazy, like you know which one of your voice is here right now and which one?
Speaker 2: Continue to go down to LSU.
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, we should uh, we should send a uh, we should like fake your death.
Speaker 3: And it's not like it's not like THEO, Like THEO is from Louisiana, but he's definitely not from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Speaker 2: He's where I'm from.
Speaker 3: He's from like one of those in the corner pieces of Louisiana. Yeah, like people vibes. Yeah, it gets down. Yeah, yeah, he's not going to see family. He's gonna have.
Speaker 1: Fun, right right, right right, because I have a buddy, Houston Baits. Shout out the boy Houston Baits. You met him at the wedding and he's like great guy, notorious for sending me videos of him like hunting that his camp, just like at this trailer that they have that they call their camp and they just fucking ride four wheelers around naked and shoot animals. Yeah. Yeah, it seems like Louisiana gets down a little different.
Speaker 3: Louisiana's Yeah, there's the South and there's Florida in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are their own little entities.
Speaker 1: But all let's see, I think THEO has beef that I think that death was Caleb. I knew it was gonna fuck and it was gonna hit good obviously, like yeah I was I was that a little much and far absolutely, but anything for a nice little laugh, yeah you know what I'm saying. And I knew THEO, like THEO and I don't know each other that well, and I knew the world giggles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeahah and I knew, like, uh, I knew, I knew would be believable. Because Theo's like I'm delivering the news to him. I'm like, fuck, man, do you hear about Caleb? And he's like, what what happened? I was like he passed away. He goes, no, are you fucking with me? I said, I'm absolutely gutted. And then, like Caleb was saying in the clip, like I sent a photo of Cale doing this like right away, but he was up in the air so he didn't get the photo. He's like, are you fucking with me? And then obviously I'm like, yeah, like did you get the photo? I I can't remember what we said.
Speaker 3: But and all that being said, like THEO, if THEO really is upset, which who knows if he really is, he gets on that flight when he could have went and saw Kalem, and the joke just played out longer because he didn't have Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Funny Joe.
Speaker 3: It was a solar joke. I've heard that. I've heard that joke seven times and I've laughed every single one of them, you know, And.
Speaker 2: Then he and then he but what else was he going? What was he doing on Kittle's pot?
Speaker 3: When Kittle's Pott is talking about Kittle brought up me working out early, and he said, well, why are you to do that if you're just gonna get hurt every year? An absolute body bag and then says it again with Kleem and then he brings up my teeth coming after.
Speaker 1: My teeth, which is bully because because he's got fake.
Speaker 3: T You know he's got fake teeth. With what I'm saying, you drive a mac truck through them gaps.
Speaker 1: And if not, if I'm not mistaken, I feel like his uh, his hair is artificial as well. He got hair plugs. Yeah, I think he did just because he wanted them. Well, he's a he is a rich boy. Now he's a very rich on that rich ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which also shout out to THEA for going back to Louisiana. You think a guy like him, once he made it probably would never go back to the state he came from.
Speaker 2: Why you said that?
Speaker 3: This seems like that type of guy. Seems like that type of dude that was once he's like made it. He's like, nah, I don't funk with the same people anymore.
Speaker 1: You like the way you're verbalizing this, I feel like you have him in like a headline now now like and you know what, that's a point too. They actually talked about fighting guys. We got yeah, which there were guns involved there for sure. When but you knew Caleb, He's like, no chance and THEA was like, really, you don't think we have a chance.
Speaker 3: I'll be fun to fight not. I mean, I feel like Caleb is you know, Caleb is a beast. He's a homie's a beast. I love Caleb, I love Kittle, you know. But unfortunately they put themselves in that situation.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, because steal one at me what he called me. He said, like he said, you have c T e e f G t e f G.
Speaker 3: That shit was funny, Like if you're talking about if you're talking about a real fistfight, we are going to body bag both of them, no problem. No, there's not gonna be and it's not gonna be close now. But if it's a verbal war, verbal war is going on.
Speaker 2: What listen.
Speaker 3: There's banter on this bus for sure, but no brains. Caleb and THEO the boy of their brains work. It's just on a different level. I don't know if it's a higher level. It might be a way sideways level. Yeah, it's just a different level than the way our brains work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't got a shot. I'll just do the whole thing. I'll laugh at all the jokes. I'll just take it, you know, I'll take it to the apps. Like I'll wait for myself to get in the room. I'll think about some stuff and I'll try to put some things together. But that's how I would, Yeah, Like I'll try to circle the Dan bro Like.
Speaker 3: Caleb was over at the house tonight. We were watching Jags versus Titans. We are a little banged up, and I had to sit there on the couch for ten minutes of him making bits about me looking like a high school drug dealer in my thirties and just body bagged me for seven minutes. And I'm just like my eyes are barely open. I'm laughing, but I'm like in my head, like how do I get out of this? Yeah, it's a giant wind tunnel, like has Bulah in the little wind tunnel in Vegas. Yeah, kind of scared, also having a bit of a thrill. It seems like we're going down the path that the odds are stacked against us. A little bit but that's how.
Speaker 2: We want it. I know, I know, I'm fucking.
Speaker 3: We've been gritty our whole entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, this past weekend, that whole fan base like, let's get after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's fucking roll around. His fan base is much larger than ours. But our fan base, dude, are killers. You've seen the movie three hundred.
Speaker 2: Yes, we just.
Speaker 3: Got to wedge ourselves in between a small gap and two mountains yea, and have them come everywhere, and then we just got to fight off them.
Speaker 2: Come. How do you think? How do you think it goes?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Do we cross collab on the pods and fucking not yet? You want to get physical? You want to get physical? Want I want to get physical? Dude? I want to beat up a comedian. I think it.
Speaker 1: I think it's tough because, uh, Caleb, like, you know, we're in this beast club. We're in this little beast group and ship like that and kills my boy. But you see he's don king in a little bit. You see it's the game throwing up. That's a great reference. He throws it in there. He puts it all together to get He's like, seems like you have beef, Like maybe will more specifically than tailor. Blah blah blah. THEO says it stuff. He's like, yeah, man, I mean that's that's a good guy. He goes, Yeah, they're good guys. I mean that's between you guys.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Washing, Yeah, he's you see if you saw that going, you saw that coming. But I don't know what's going say. If we gotta get if we gotta get something going, we go two on two, rough and rowdy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, stream something, pull a prank on him, like burn his house down or something like obviously when he's not home. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, what a fucking slashes tires, get his girl pregnant. Yeah, we'd show him something that yeah, yeah, and then make him believe it's his for eighteen years.
Speaker 2: You know, red coming in your eyes right now, you're about to black.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to think of things we can get him, because there's no way how do you both stand on Mike's If THEO sat in this chair right now, it basic just be our boys in the back would just basically watch an absolute murder session, Yeah for sure, and then they would respect us anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think for the boys, like we'd have to swing no matter what. It sucks knowing that, you know, I was chuckling at some of the jokes, but we gotta stay in Tento's down.
Speaker 2: Because I don't think about me in that situation.
Speaker 3: I think about my family when they see that, when they heard what, when they see what THEO said and they know I got nothing for him?
Speaker 2: Why way?
Speaker 3: What was your family going to say about it? Maybe not respect me anymore? My five year old might just fucking not want me to take her to school anymore.
Speaker 2: You worried about are you worried?
Speaker 4: You were?
Speaker 1: Are you worried about tail and seeing the clip? You know, tailing stays body bagging me? But you can let this happen. What are you to say about this? Some like, babe, I really don't know what to say about this. Yeah, but he came at you for something he already has too, Like it's teeth, Yeah, it's like teeth and injuries? Yeah, yeah, yeah, the injury thing. What did he say in the in the Caleb one.
Speaker 3: He said he's trying to stay injured just to get more contract money, which doesn't even make sense. I'm cut, I'm getting no more money.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get some fucking money, no question. We're all trying to get back to the hospital. My knees don't work anymore, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I do know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think he's really done anything real active in his life.
Speaker 2: He went on Real World. Yeah, and I watched.
Speaker 3: Him get in the lake one time in the Real World. He looked like he was having a hard time getting over those rocks to get in the middle of that little river.
Speaker 2: It was like no seed bag during the time.
Speaker 1: Man, I used to watch the Real World's road Rules and there were a couple of cats, the athletic dudes.
Speaker 2: What is it CT one.
Speaker 3: I do know, I do know that I've heard watching videos and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: But he was on Bobby Lee's Tiger Belly, and Bobby Lee brought up Real World and I don't think. I don't think that he has like a no touch thing for THEO. I don't think he likes that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he enjoys that.
Speaker 3: Out of respect to the game, not trying to get personal, we should probably stay away from it.
Speaker 2: That being said, look at.
Speaker 1: Him, Yeah, I mean, if you're if you're if you're coming at visuals, you can open it up.
Speaker 3: That that opened like his teeth looks phenomenal in that right picture, that left one like he's right everywhere.
Speaker 1: I struggle seeing like you know a little PREMI joked, I felt like George Forest.
Speaker 3: There a little bit, because I don't think it's just teeth, brother, I don't think that's just screwed over a little bit. That tan's a whole lot thicker. Well, he could just have a good tan, eyebrows raised. There's some botox in that forehead.
Speaker 2: Maybe some maybe a nose. Did he get some nosework done?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's kind of pointed up, and the second one on now is kind of looking at us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I p saying nosework. What you say about theo ice age?
Speaker 6: Yeah, THEO looks like the the nut that the squirrel is just after the whole time.
Speaker 7: That's how I viewed THEO. There's our best verbal abuser right there. I can't wait till he comes on the you want any more of that THEO, man, I don't think he's gonna come on. He's You've been trying to get.
Speaker 2: Him on the proper on for a long time. Sober eight. Give the man a shout. It'd be tough if he doesn't answer.
Speaker 1: That's a that's an ignorer. Didn't let it ring all the way through. Don't you think we should look? We should google how many rings he usually takes? But I think that's an ignore. I think there's a line drawn in the sand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It just depends like, hey, you know, how how much fun do we want to have with this thing?
Speaker 3: Like they got a bigger army, they're probably better trained.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we can't give him that they're they're better trained, just verbally, like just quick wittedness, you know what I mean. Their brains operates on a different level confidence. But that's not disrespect on our brains. We got some nice brains, beautiful brains. Yeah, it's just our ship. It works in you know, different there's levels.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He's been in the game a long time.
Speaker 3: They're just fighting a different war than we are in. Listen, do you wants to do this? Then we gotta sit down after this podcast, have a brain trust and figure out where we do.
Speaker 2: Like you got, you get.
Speaker 1: You can include verbal, you can include uh, physical, maybe we do our own real world road rules, just four of us. Just put us in a house confession corner, you know what I mean. Yeah, you can talk ship, you can do all the same stuff. Yeah, I would love to do that. Actually, like maybe a week long real world road rules. We can't we can't leave the house. Yeah, you can't leave the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that's I think that's solid legitimately, you know, in real world one week in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, why not do that around that?
Speaker 1: Just what we call it, what we call it, because apparently real world road rules, those could be some triggers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be a trigger for him this past weekend, past weekend, this past busting.
Speaker 1: That's why that that's why I made the short bus jokes on us right there?
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 2: This best busting man, He did make a short buster.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not a short short bus, standard buss.
Speaker 2: You're driving one of these schools. But man, fuck that. You know what I'm saying, j I'm ready for war. Then we go. Been waiting my whole.
Speaker 1: Life for this, Yes, man, what we call what we call our the whole let's brainstorm. Right now, it's so stuff at the wall, no dumb ideas, that's what you're right, that was no dumb ideas, Like that's on me.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I saw the way you looked at the first time. I know, but I shouldn't even done that. That's just stopping.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna shell up for a little bit. Give me three give me three minutes.
Speaker 2: I'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh wha, yeah, I here here, here, here, here's the here's the deal. Here's the deal. I I can I can speak to that. I can speak to what you're feeling. Gee, it's you're entering in a world of where it's verbal at the moment, and right it's like you get shocked. It's in the shock phase right now, Like fuck, we're about to go up against THEO Vonn like he's got the jokes.
Speaker 3: And Caleb, Like I feel like Caleb is getting away from this too much.
Speaker 1: And worry about Caleb, dude, Like Caleb's like you know what I mean, Like now that we're all like getting treated on this episode, I don't like the last five minutes of this episode the way I've been treated a little bit, and so.
Speaker 3: I need to fuck this. I'm just saying I'm gonna take five now, I said us to take there. I didn't even take the three. I'm gonna take that whole five.
Speaker 1: You're about to get in this verbal octagon with a guy like THEO. It's a little intimidating, yes, But now that we're getting more and more removed, I hear JP's energy a little bit more, I'm like, what are we fucking doing? Like, let's mix it up, let's throw it around, let's see we're fucking laying.
Speaker 5: THEO mentioned chat GPT or GPTGPT bro.
Speaker 2: So I just went on there and I got my voice. I tight, tim.
Speaker 5: What are good names for a TV show of four guys in the house for a week that are against each other? And if you want to just go ahead and start reading off some of these.
Speaker 1: Names, competition, cabin, it kind of catches my eye. Conflict, cottage, yeah, battle, bunk house, opponent, retree. I mean these are actually kind of.
Speaker 2: Solid, they really are.
Speaker 1: And shot out jet GPT, dude, jet GPT.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is. What is that?
Speaker 5: It's an AI software that you basically type in.
Speaker 2: Anything. Oh no, it's happening again. Yeah, it's like a new thing.
Speaker 5: Kids in kids in high school use it and they'll type in their prompts for like English papers, and it'll write an entire paper in the span of like twenty seconds. But now they've countered it, and they have other AI that can detect if you've used this AI. So if you're a high score out, they're thinking you're about to score a on English, just do the hardware, kid, grind it out.
Speaker 2: Quarrel quarters.
Speaker 1: Ever, Oh shit, dispute the adversary. Hey, adversary abode? We are apart? Why are we scared? I just can't say that word. I couldn't read and once I said once, I stumbled.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, I'm afraid to speak right now? Why are you afraid to speak? You know what the way you've no, No, I'm just trying to build our confidence. You know what I mean. You've done a great job of that will. I'm trying to phenomenal go. I'm trying to build our confidence, you know what I mean? When I was like, hey, we have beautiful brains, trying to build that confidence like you have a Caleb.
Speaker 3: The other person in here that's giving me confidence is JP. Not even JP should help me for the aicon.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm spiraling.
Speaker 3: Let's do an ad read, Dude, do an ad read.
Speaker 2: Through the ads? Time out, time out? Timeout. Are we a good spot?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Us, the boss, the team, the team in a good spot.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there has to be conflict before cooperation. Boys, and listen, there's never conflict when it comes to Duke Cannon. The boys at Duke Cannon are back on the bus and here to keep everyone looking good and smelling great. Everyone knows that the off season is the best time to put in the hard work, and Duke Cannon makes hard working grooming goods for hard working dudes. From their thick body wash to their big ass brick of soap and anti purspriant and deodorants. Duke Cannon has your back and your pits. I said, he yes, I said the other day.
Speaker 2: My pitting right now. It's a little pit. Right, you get a zooming on that. That's a little pit.
Speaker 3: But honestly, they're cool, calm collect. I had that big ice brick of soap in my early morning work, got in, rub that thing down and get the sleeve. If you hit the big ass brick of soap, that's gonna make everything better.
Speaker 2: You look at you have to bake.
Speaker 3: You have to bake brick of soap, and it feels weird on your skin because that's how soap feels. Sometimes you put that little sleeve on it, it makes it like a little uh the fuck, some little scrunchies. Loopus, get a little loof on there. Scrub that up. You get sudsy. You're feeling a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Better.
Speaker 3: Make sure to lotion after use busting ten at check out on Duke Cannon dot com for ten percent off Kurt see of the Boys, or pick up your favorite product at your local target retailer. I feel better, I feel better. It was really it was really based on how that was gonna go. My brain was gonna work through that area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just making sure the team solid, team solid. Right now.
Speaker 3: It's just conflict before cooperation right now, people listening, we just got a lot of work to do. We got to get in the lab and really figure out how we're gonna take down this opponent. This we're about to play the New England Patriots. When Tom Brady was on, Yeah, yeah, we're you.
Speaker 2: Know, we're the young squad coming in this arena.
Speaker 3: And we're the twenty fifteen Titans like, we gotta, we gotta put some fucking work in.
Speaker 2: We had to upset it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The line's big, so let's fucking get to work. Yeah, thoughts, JP, what do you got?
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 3: What am I thinking on this war that we're going into. How do you think we should strategically go about it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was the easiest move. I don't know if we should. Yeah, physical is easy for us, but physical such an animal brain move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: Playing in Will is known to just go for an ankle lock immediately. We gotta protect everybody at least.
Speaker 2: You're a damn good wrestler too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, tru, we know we're not worried about the physical aspect.
Speaker 2: We can do that. We can't play into that mode, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think this fucking week long locked in the house is the move with a series of competitions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you, recreate fucking recreate real you know rules, real world road rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we create that. There is strength in numbers too. We have a larger team than THEO and Caleb wherever he stands, well, we know where Caleb stands. Man right right now, theo's guy that he has working his computer. He could be a wild card. He's a he's a weapon. I will always give my props to him. I can't remember his name right now, but he's he's good.
Speaker 3: What what what gives you? What gives confidence in him? What has he done?
Speaker 2: Not much?
Speaker 6: Is that's that's what gives me confidence in him? And ever he barely speaks, And whenever he speaks, you're always.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, what hang on now? Really that's really you can you can? You can pay respects going into this thing.
Speaker 2: I'll take care of him.
Speaker 4: That would be.
Speaker 1: Mine, I'll think, don't even think about him. Yeah, but I think that is the move. I think that'd be a good move. We'll see if Deal wants to get on board with doing something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a tough sell because from everything I've heard, he's not a big fan of that portion of his life.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But I think if we're trying to we're trying to juice this thing up and figure out ways.
Speaker 2: To solve this problem. Yeah, force him in the house, walk him in in a way he's getting out, go and kidnap him. Or something we could kidnap him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the plan, the thing I said before the South Carolina trip needs to happen. Yeah, however we go about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 3: I think that's all I can That's all I can say right now. That's all I can say right now.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, I'm confused. This is why we got the bust comment. Honey.
Speaker 3: We got big beautiful brains though, Will, Yeah.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 3: I'll mugging sleep on our brains now. Brother, We're gonna handle this ship because we can. We got some bricks up the sleep.
Speaker 1: Do you know I've been downplaying like the first fifteen to twenty minutes to wipe that out of your brain.
Speaker 2: Just know, I'm feel good. He's ready, folks. What are we doing again?
Speaker 3: Whatever do we don't mean? We don't need to make this whole podcast about the yo. We don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: What do we talk about now? Then?
Speaker 4: Caleb?
Speaker 2: What are we going to do now? Yeah? Caleb?
Speaker 3: Also Caleb said no to you coming on a Sunday conversation. Yeah, but I you know, don't protect him.
Speaker 1: No, there's times where I can you know, I'm not like trying to protect him there, but I'm saying, like that's something to where I don't feel like you try and invite yourself on you either get either get the It's like getting getting invited to the Willy Walker fucking candy factory.
Speaker 2: You don't get invited to that. You have to find the goals, you know what I mean. Caleb.
Speaker 1: You can tell he's very much in his creative bag at all times, Like he's very selective about who he wants to approach and go after. He feels there's a spot on Sunday conversation for the boy one day. I'd be happy to do it, but like we can't. We can't hold that against it against him to No, I think.
Speaker 3: We'd all love to go into the conversation. Yeah yeah, waiting and playing the game you got to play. However, based on how this shakes out, this, this bridge might be burnt at the end between all of us. You and I might not make it through this. I don't know, but I'm trying to figure out my strategy to say what's going on right now? You know I got a big brain too. All they ignore the last thirty minutes of this podcast. I'm fucking in here working. You don't see what's going on on the top. There is some stuff going on. I can't even explain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was.
Speaker 1: More it was more of the shock of of seeenior boys, Caleb and George just going on, and.
Speaker 3: Who you have a relationship with, Like we're boys with both of them. We had Beast Club, Yeah, a prestigious group. But I saw the I saw the Kob deal relationship. You know, it's beautiful. They're a match made in heaven.
Speaker 1: Why why did you say had the Beast relationship? The Beast Caleb's boy, Jeff he had. He lives in Dallas, right, Dallas, Jeff Shoddy dude. Yeah, he's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Beast, big beast, Madam, He's the man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Caleb doesn't believe in waking up before nine am every day.
Speaker 2: So Caleb, he said he'd do it for a week.
Speaker 3: It was a punishment for him because when we were in Tucson for the Arizona Bowl, he said he was gonna drive back with us to Phoenix and I was sick, and I was like, all right, we'll wait for Caleb. Caleb's a boy. We could have a good time, get a little banged up at the house and like have some fucking vibes. Caleb bailed. So for the week he came, he did a good job, then he bailed. So Jeff's gone, Caleb's gone. That's just me and Will. My daughter's gotta go to school, all right, and I So I started doing earlier workouts in the last three weeks. This is the third week I've been doing it. So Beasts Club is essentially dead.
Speaker 1: So so Beast Club for four guys, four dudes, Taylor, Shody, Caleb, Caleb moved back to Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh that happened too.
Speaker 1: Caleb and I will work out probably around nine thirty or ten every day, but then when Taylor was ready to roll, he wanted to start going at eight.
Speaker 2: I was good with going eight because you go earlier and you.
Speaker 1: Want to go, you want to get that part of your day done. HElib didn't want to do that, but I was going for probably a week's trade. It was just me and Taylor of going at eight in the morning. But then Caleb got back in the mix. Before he moved back down to Florida, his boy Jeff Shoddy came into town and he wanted to be party.
Speaker 2: He wanted to get a lift in too, because the boy likes to fucking Yeah, you can tell he's fucking in it.
Speaker 1: He was the linebacker at North Carolina stud Yeah, and so when he was in town on all four of us would go work out at eight. Caleb was like, I will start working out at eight, but only for this week.
Speaker 4: But one.
Speaker 1: We were all around each other, there, around each other every day. We just said we are the Beast Club. And then we made a group chat. There was Jeff, dude, Jeff came up with that name. He would call everything beasts. Yeah, just everything's beast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that is he would do one exercise and then want to be that heavy a weight to go be.
Speaker 1: In a Beast Club for a couple of weeks or a few weeks.
Speaker 3: It was probably less than a few weeks, yeah, and then less than a couple of weeks. I think it was one week, yeah, because he was the time for like five days.
Speaker 2: And then Caleb moved back.
Speaker 1: Taylor works out of five now, so there's just and Jeff doesn't live here, so they're just that's why there's no more Beast Club. It's dead, dude. My daughter's got to go to school. I don't even know if we talked about how Beast Club is even fourmed TAYLB does not live here. Yeah, what a prestigious group though for a week huh four in our group chat talking about be stuff all the time. And you want to know something to Caleb going on on Theo's Show. Yeah, is after he was on THEO Show because we had dinner the night before, He's like, I'm gonna go on, uh Theo's Pod. And then afterwards he's like, would you want to get a like a sauna session in at Boost, Like I know it's late, you don't like to do later in the day, blah blah blah. He's like, Oh, I just come from Theo's Pod and come over and hang with Rue and hang into my flight at.
Speaker 2: Like six thirty or something like this. What a friend. And I was like, yeah, I'm downe with that.
Speaker 1: But then he does the pod and as you guys heard on this past weekend, they're talking about the two cold the two cold.
Speaker 2: Plunches he has.
Speaker 1: He was like, Oh, I'm going out to do cold I'm gonna hit the cold water and I Caleb never even came over, So then I see he went to Theo's after that to Cold plunge even more. It's kind of like, Ah, it's a slap in the face. Man, it's a slap in the face. And I hate finding out that.
Speaker 3: I think it's like the third time he's done something to you like that, the first Arizonable one. I think there was one time too. He just like got up and left your house Arizona Bowl. Nah, nothing with the house.
Speaker 1: He would he was like kind of off the restservation multiple times when it came to like working out and us doing like the accoun of build buddy stuff because he would like going his Sunday conversation trips and he come back he's like, oh, I need to get back into it, and him getting back into it was essentially just rolling out and doing some stretches, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But man, the more we talk about Beast Club, the more you realize it really wasn't what we thought it was.
Speaker 1: I know, man, it was like a core core moment. That's us, you know what I mean. You come from and just same with Shoddy. You come from that mold of like the locker room, and you want the boys. You want the fucking chemistry of getting jacked, and you want it to be what we thought it was, but now we know it never was. I think if Jeff lived here story on the graphic. Hey, can we get the graphic of the quote. I said that you know that one time?
Speaker 2: Would you say? I think it was on the Brian Callen episode. Somebody knows.
Speaker 1: No, it's just an opportunity or said something. I said, put that on the graphics. It sounds like we did. Yeah, what else is there to talk about? What were what were we ending on the other day? On Tuesday, we were talking about and I said, no save it?
Speaker 4: Would you rather go?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, would you rather go back in time?
Speaker 4: And then you said your superpower would be to manipulate time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely would. And then you had another one though, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like go pack going if you go into the past, would you want to go like before you were born? Or go to a time when you were a certain age? But when you went back to that age you were, you had to relive that. Yeah, you couldn't go back to like Taylor couldn't go back to when he was thirteen. You have to be thirteen.
Speaker 2: Thirteen years Another one that came into the fall.
Speaker 3: It was what it was I was talking about the superpower I was talking about powers. Yeah, yeah, yeah, But I do want to touch on the going back in time thing one more time.
Speaker 2: Thought about it more I have, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I thought about it a little bit last night. And here's my question, because my original thought was, rather go back in time, and in my head, you could go right back to the present and then kind of manipulate back and forth, or go to the future and see what's going on and go back and so. But you jumped in a couple of things and you said, once you go back in time to a certain age, you can't go back now. And you're hypothetical, can you go past you before you were born and then go back to the present because there's nothing to live?
Speaker 1: Mine was, yeah, mine was I want to say somebody in the back through in that wrinkle, like, can you go back even beyond? Because then that's when we started talking about, you know, if somebody beat you in the sperm count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: My hypothetical would be it's from birth, like in your life, like what state of being only you could go back to.
Speaker 2: In your own body? What would I go?
Speaker 3: Know, you're asking a different question than then just the hypothetical would you rather go in the future or go in the.
Speaker 1: Past past I'm talking past yourself, past self, anywhere in the past self or anywhere to your future self.
Speaker 3: And you have to like, so once you other your future self, you have to keep living. I don't know, Oh, it totally makes sense.
Speaker 1: My wrinkle was, would you rather travel back in time?
Speaker 2: Mitch.
Speaker 3: This is why people tune into this podcast.
Speaker 2: Would you rather go back in time or jump forward to the future.
Speaker 1: I feel like the consensus there is travel back in time because you can basically figure everything out. My wrinkle that through and it was like, hey, once you travel back in time, you have to stay there and relive it, just to balance the fucking jump to the future. That was my whole That's all I was trying to do well and trying to make like another one to make it more confusing.
Speaker 3: So you jump to the future and jump right back though, Yeah, I'd say so, then you almost would want to live in the future.
Speaker 2: Classic hot tup time machine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, going forward and going back in time to create Loogal instead of Google.
Speaker 1: But did they stay there in the hot Tough time machine. I don't think they did. It came back to their present self Yeah, because they put the loose state. Yeah, loose did stay.
Speaker 3: Stay back and that's how you got legal and Molly Lou I think ye, Motley, So.
Speaker 2: What's go back? I'd go back.
Speaker 3: I'd go back in time and then relive everything.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I would love that. Good question. You heard Will talk about his eighth grade. Yeah, his dad pumping him up for sports. When we recorded the intro the other day. He's reliving that.
Speaker 1: And uh, when we talk about favorite grades, I'd have to look back at my tear talk. But I want to say eighth grade was Eighth grade was a year for your boy. Would you go back to Nebraska?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, brother, Yeah I would. You've been to Berry's. Here's what happened.
Speaker 3: If you go back in time with the same brain you have now, obviously you still love Nebraska, but you're gonna go about your business in a much different way. Imagine you're having all the football experience you've had, going back in time and basically getting to redo it. Knowing everything you're gonna you're gonna be, but you're gonna be the number one kid in the country.
Speaker 2: You're you.
Speaker 1: You know, you still gotta make your same choices like you would have to still go by the same stuff.
Speaker 3: No, that makes no sense than you're just going back and you're basically watching your movie of your life. The whole point of going back is like redoing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's not like there's not a lot of shit that I would redo, Like I would just love to again with the boys.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of shit you'd hang back, hang with the boys and stuff like that. But you'd also know that type of situation, you know, like eighth grade. Eighth grade was my least favorite year of school. I would go back and I would own that, shipping up, like figure out a new way to like make it way better. Then I'd go to high school already in shape, not being a little fat tubby kid and ripping crushing it, probably being all state my freshman year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'd still try hard as fuck. Like it's I don't feel like you can rewrite your ceiling. What do you have said about I don't even know what's going on. You're like, you're like pissed off. I just feel like you've made it. You've made nothing. Like you've made nothing. You mean by what you're saying, I don't want to go in back in time. Name, I'll just go to the future. What the future, I'll come.
Speaker 4: Back Like what we're Taylor and I are saying, like you go back to like like do things differently, Whereas what you're saying is you want to go back just to relive it again.
Speaker 1: I would do both, like I would do things differently and relive it like I thought my fucking eighth grade years and shit, I thought that stuff ripped.
Speaker 2: Bro Get more hoes, you know what I mean? Like, but you couldn't based on what you said. He said you can't change anything. Non't say you can't change anything. I'm saying, is that subjective?
Speaker 1: Like you travel back to an age and you get to be that person throughout now, but you know in the same brain you have right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we were saying. And then you threw the little nugget and match my acting crazy right now? Is what's going on? Maybe it was just misinterpreted, but on this podcast.
Speaker 4: I thought you said that. I thought that you said you wanted to just go back to eighth grade and just live exactly how you did it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, because he's like, uh, I think you're what did you say?
Speaker 3: Like you could be you could, like I basically said, like, essentially, you could be like the number one kid in high.
Speaker 2: School football go back to Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that happened because I still tried to fucking do that, like trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that brain you have now in all the like, you know how to work better than you did back then, right right, right, So yeah it would be better, but I'm more instinct, but you'd be a better football.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like I would still go to Nebraska. I would. I think that's what really threw him off.
Speaker 3: I think that's really once I said you wouldn't go to Nebraska, you fucking your hardware got rewired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think no matter what, you get to choose whatever you want to do, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I'm back on past. Yeah, I'm back on the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got lost a little bit, but now.
Speaker 2: We were, Now we're back.
Speaker 3: I just got really confused when he's like you just gotta Essentially he's like you, basically, I'll watch the movie of life and just enjoy it, Like I'll just go to the future and come back then.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean yeah, I would go back to eighth grade and not fucking be in eighth grade, and I would fucking.
Speaker 2: Get host it hose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who uh, who's the one you're thinking about.
Speaker 2: There's no one that I'm thinking about.
Speaker 3: It wasn't one that you were like, damn, she's an absolute smoke show.
Speaker 1: Now mind maybe from another school, think about that, maybe somewhere in the county. Maybe I get outside the county a little bit.
Speaker 3: Bro, think about this, though you're thirty three, it's more Oh you're thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: You go back to eighth grade with your thirty three year old brain and now you're with thirteen year old girls. You're gonna look at these thirteen year old girls like, Bro, y'all are so young, and you're not gonna make it weird. What do you mean making it weird? Don't fucking do that. I'm just saying it on the entire game of going back in the past.
Speaker 1: Sorry for doing that. Let me reiterate what you said. So I'm taking my thirty three year old body an adult brain, and I'm going back and seeing thirteen year olds and I'm thinking I'm assuming that, like, oh, you guys are really young, because I have an adult brain. Now, so it seems a little pedophilia is yeah, but we're not.
Speaker 2: But you're not.
Speaker 3: You're thirteen. But also you still have your brain you have right now, so you're still thirteen. You're still barely getting pubic hair. However, your thirty three year old brain, would you be really trying to get hose or would you see the moms and trying to get to moms?
Speaker 1: Probably both, you know what I mean, Like if you got it just depends on the game, you know what I mean. But I think you're having a hell of a time just reliving life. Yeah, because everybody's like, man, if I go everybody thinks, man, if I could go back with the knowledge that I have now, like things that they would redo, things that they would rewrite, go about differently, you get to do all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that'd be fucking rat. Going back in the past is the move?
Speaker 9: Do you think going back in the past with the brain you have now, do you think you would make decisions that you would be proud of? Like, you know, do you think you would make better decisions? Or would you make a decision and later in life still be like fuck, I.
Speaker 3: Think I think the inevitable of like making a decision and being like, fuck, when.
Speaker 2: You're older, I would play.
Speaker 3: I would obviously make better decisions, but I would also make some probably worse.
Speaker 2: Decisions knowing, yeah, knowing.
Speaker 3: In my head, Like because everything's so amplified when you're a teenager, you can literally just see a blinders on.
Speaker 2: You don't see the big really the big picture.
Speaker 3: You have your dream or whatever you want to accomplish, right, but really like those teenage years, just from a developmental standpoint, you really can't see past the week. And so I would be able to look past the week and be like, yeah, I could definitely do this and I'm gonna be fine. Like the risk to reward ratio that I would play in my head that seems so much bigger in the risk category B thirty one, I'd be like this, it's not gonna matter if I do this, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally all right, Yeah, I like zooming out and just saying it.
Speaker 3: See, Yeah, you'd be able to zoom out and you remember high school like you really like you think, I gotta get through these weeks? Am I gonna do these practices? I gotta work out. I gotta make sure you get the homework done, and then wouldn't you get around Wednesday? It's like looking forward to the weekend. How are we gonna get Anthony Stevens brother to go buy us beer? How are we gonna find beer this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know? Yeah, man, what things would I do?
Speaker 3: That's a fun thought, dude, It's a fun thought to go back and be like, mane.
Speaker 2: Would you guys do anything drastically different? I think i'd go to the future.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, seems safe for that way.
Speaker 2: That way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually not a bad point.
Speaker 2: I'm just too curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if, like, if I went back to when I was thirteen, I would live those eighteen years, and once I got back to thirty one, I'd be like, fuck now, I really don't know what's gonna happen. But you you can go forward and then come back. Oh I didn't like that. I'm gonna change some shit up.
Speaker 2: We're just but there's an argument for road right now. Welcome to the side. Yay, we're just in a Lincoln car commercial with Matthew. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Times you gotta go back, Yeah, because when you get to this present moment, it's not like the world has fast forwarded on you.
Speaker 2: Like we're still here, like it mean nothing.
Speaker 1: Like me, I would love to go back because I know when I get banged up and I reminisce and I think about the nostalgia, like I fucking I'm like, man, you don't get these moments back, bro, You don't get you don't get all them fucking when you're with the boys in different parts of your life, and then when they're gone and now you like look back, you're like, man, I wish this group is kind of still together. And you didn't know that that last time you hung out was probably gonna be the last, probably can count on one or two hands the last time you'll ever see them again. You know what I mean. And you don't know it at that point. But then when you go back and you're in those moments, you can fucking you know. You get up there giving a hell of a speech, trying to get the boys right, and maybe you tell a couple of your best friends like, hey, I know what goes down, bro, Like.
Speaker 2: One of them will believe you. Yeah, one of them will believe you.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is something something light, something minuscule, like a couple of bets are like, and you're not actually betting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, hey.
Speaker 1: Watch this, bro, Like so and so and so and so is gonna get caught up right here. Just watch something something in the high school bubble, something in the national news, like you call it a couple of things, and you're just like.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, bro, like join me. I'm about to kid.
Speaker 1: You're starting to go but like, that's why I want to go back, because I'm a I was like, man, I would love it.
Speaker 3: I know when you got to that point and you're like, because you're not gonna remember every single thing. You can remember the last time you hung out. But like while you're hanging out with your always you're thinking, is this last time? Know this happened? I remember actually this happening, And then you get to that last time and when it finally clicks, this is the last time, and you're gonna be so sad.
Speaker 4: Sad, Bro, you can make the effort to go back and like make sure it's not sure.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I think there'd be a little bit more urgency about stuff. Yeah, but you'd also have to keep perspective on, like not trying to force something, you know what I mean. There'd be a balance, but I'd like, that's why I want to go back.
Speaker 2: It's definitely an algia, guys.
Speaker 3: It's definitely way more complicated to go back than it is for Yeah, there's definitely a level of like just you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to fuck something up. It's not like I don't want to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you don't want to end up like where you go down a different path, you know what I mean again, Hot top time machine.
Speaker 9: They bet on the football game because they thought they knew what happened, and a squirrel came out of nowhere and ruined the game, and then they found themselves in the bathroom to go ahead.
Speaker 2: It would be you.
Speaker 1: The only thing though, you guys want to know. You guys want to know the truth about I dread about going back. Yeah, that's why we're here them GPP workouts all road lead back to the school too. But when you figure that out, you figure that out, yeah my ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't have that hard of a time at school, and I did terrible once. I did so terrible and it still worked out. Like I know, like if I went back, I'd be like, yo, I could just do bad. Yeah, But when you want to be out right, you want to be more intentional because you like, I would definitely be more intentional.
Speaker 1: You think back at the time, you're like, oh, man, I wish like you develop more in certain areas where it's like if I would have took that a little bit more serious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. How many things do you change about your past where your future now is not the same?
Speaker 1: I think I think just attachment. I think just attachment. What do you mean, Jakes, Yo?
Speaker 3: That is like the Nmber one thing when you never one thing that goes through dous heads when they like want to go back to like Yo, I would fuck.
Speaker 1: It's so many probably wouldn't because you see, your boy would be saving up his little bank account just to get new teeth as early as possible.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Bro?
Speaker 3: You bout type of like Austin Powers and he looks in the.
Speaker 2: Mirror like ah fuck man, yeahs.
Speaker 1: Again yeah, but like you know how you're in the small town world, like everything is like that one Tree Hills, Smallville life.
Speaker 2: Shout out them shows, they're fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: But you're trying to get like you're trying to give it the pretty girl in that town or whatever. You never think outside of like the county or the town, so you are attached. I'm just saying I would have the perspective of knowing, like things are gonna work out right, so that what you get, you know, get in your bag.
Speaker 3: I probably stick to my town for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had some unfinished business back then. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, what a fucking weird deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's a conversation that is had, bro Yeah all the time.
Speaker 2: That's a locker room conversation. Yeah, that's a locker room conversation. What about JP would you have back or forward?
Speaker 6: I'm going back for sure a lot of the same reasons as will. I'd shout out to my parents. I had a great childhood. Knowing what I know now, it would be even better. And I would kill to go back to mainly just like the summertime when you're in like elementary school, hanging out at the pool all day.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to go back.
Speaker 1: That's a fair point too, because yeah, yeah, that's a very fair point. That's a good point going back.
Speaker 3: What's one thing. Do you have a thing in mind that you would change?
Speaker 2: The thing I would change.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like the thing that sticks out of my head the most is working a job my senior year because it stressed me out so much because I was working and playing football and playing travel soccer and I was just like miserable for six months, Like I probably wouldn't go work that job.
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck that job.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, it was hard to get us some of them job lifes. Dude, fuck never working out a rest thrown again? Boy is slaying some stuff at movie gallery now? Or did a sushi place for two weeks? I quit California role specialist. Yeah, I was a bus boya. I didn't even go in to get my frit really didn't like I didn't quit. I just stop showing up. I never picked up my first check. It was never about the money for you.
Speaker 3: There's a sushi place in Scott said Arizona that owe me about one hundred and thirty six dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get that. Jack. Is there anything you go back or would you go back? Are you jumping forward?
Speaker 5: I was back, but then Garrett made a good point. Once he was back once, It's like that's it, like one you can't go you're gonna go back multiple times?
Speaker 2: I mean I guess you could, but.
Speaker 5: You're just feel like then you're just reliving almost like the same like first general years.
Speaker 2: If you're going forward, especially.
Speaker 5: For me, like being diabetic, I'm going and finding that cure and coming back and having a normal health life now. So I know that's kind of like a weird spinoff, but he really put that in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you didn't just say, but you say it, I know, like and not to even make it more work. But when he's once he said parents, there's something like I would rashly be intentional about like after my mom's knee surgery, Like you're like the blood, the stuff that keeps everything flowing correctly so you don't get cloths and shit like that. You're able to see that now and maybe change it. But then that's like some butterfly effect type shit. Yeah, but the only positive is that Final Destinations. Yeah yeah, but the only positive that is that it was like a year and a half ago, or it wasn't like forever ago to where I feel like not a whole lot would.
Speaker 5: But there's also the issue like let's say like I try and go fifty years in the future and you go and it's just it's just black everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, that would be scary. Yeah, I mean, like like the world ended, like some what's that? What's that?
Speaker 1: Like Superheroes TV show where they all like live in this mansion.
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix. They see the Academy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Umbrella Academy where they see the future and it's like you can gone, and they're trying to like, you know, get everybody together to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it takes a small mind to follow that show. But anyways, Mitch's back here going.
Speaker 2: Mitch goes, that was way too hard to follow the show. Oh, oh dude, you got a big head. Dude, you should be able to keep up with that. Yeah, you do, got a noggin.
Speaker 4: Because I got a big head doesn't mean it's work.
Speaker 3: You made the point. Because I got a big head doesn't mean it. But we can't be turning on each other right now. We needed to be stronger than ever. Oh you think it's already got us.
Speaker 2: He's already got us, he said us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, I'm in this with you.
Speaker 2: I'm in this with you.
Speaker 3: Should we hit an ad well, I want to hear what Mitch, Mitch would do.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get back to it as right after this a because then we hit the ad and we're good to go.
Speaker 3: I don't say it like that, dude, Farmer's.
Speaker 1: Dog, holy ship bro dogs, Yeah, he says, So that says for will to read. Yeah, I have a testimonial with Farmer's Dog waffle.
Speaker 3: I literally thought it was because I don't read good like. Hey, make sure you're the one on the okay right?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Can I get Farmer's Dog's number. Dog's will eat anything, shoes, toilet paper, garbage, and even kibble. But just because le it doesn't mean it's healthy food. Here's an idea. What if dogs eat real food? Feed your dog the Farmer's Dog. It's fresh, real healthy food with whole meat and veggies gently cooked in human grade kitchens to preserve their nutritional value.
Speaker 2: Just tell them about your dog.
Speaker 1: That deliver personalized vet developed recipes for as little as two dollars a day. Meals arise, arrive and pre portion ready to serve packs conveniently delivered on your schedule. Dog people all across the country have ordered millions of meals from Farmer's Dog, including myself. It's never been easier to invest in your dog's health with fresh food. Get fifty percent off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmer's Dog dot Com slash bussing plus you get free shipping. Just go do the Farmer's Dog dot Com slash busting to get fifty percent off. That's the farmers Dog dot Com slash bussing. Waffle has been on Farmer's Dog. You guys remember how fat Waffle was back in the day.
Speaker 2: I'm talking, yeah, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: She was patchy, like, had the dry skin, losing fur and shit, she fucking had so many, so many.
Speaker 2: She's a bulldog.
Speaker 1: Bulldogs have issues to begin with, but she was I think she was sixty six pounds. And she's not a big headed bulldog. She's not like a big fucking lug of a bulldog. Talking to nice little female bulldog. She's forty four pounds. Now, we got her on Farmer's Dog and you'll pick whether you want to maintain lose a little bit whatever. The vet's telling us like, hey, she's gotta lose weight, and me, I'm thinking, like, it's a fucking bulldog.
Speaker 2: Who gives a shit.
Speaker 1: Bus She was getting all the patchy skin and we had to like she was on bennagerl and shit like that. So we got Farmer's dog. And this was in When did I move out of that place? Twenty twenty? This isn't like twenty twenty. When we started her on Farmer's Dog, bro sixty six pounds.
Speaker 2: She's now.
Speaker 1: We just weighed her yesterday. She is forty four pounds. Bro looking slender can run for fucking days. None of the her her fur, her fucking skin, dog skin, whatever. Yeah, coat there, it is her coat, all that stuff, Brod. I'm telling you the Farmer's dog that shit is legit. And then you get filled, you get fifty percent off you. I'm glad of one. I don't know what took so long, but I'm glad I have a testimony with the Farmer's dog because I believe in the product.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to get Jake on that because I want to get him fat. You want to get him fat? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think a fat lab is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Overloaded. I want him to.
Speaker 3: Be like Bareley moving, I kind of he's he's definitely thicker. Like when I feed him and the other dog. I'll give the one dog one scoop. Yeah, keep her nice and fit. Yeah, Jake, I double him up and he eats it all every single time. It makes a good boy. He's a good boy. It's a good boy. It's a good boy. Maybe get him on Farmer's Dog. Tell him I want to game.
Speaker 1: You're eating like fucking human beings, Bro, they do come in those package you choose beef, chicken, pork, turkey for real. Yeah it's easy too. You thought out it up. Drop half in the morning, half in the evening.
Speaker 2: Good it go. I love that, Mitch. Forward or backward? Where would you go? Right to the past? Easy? Yeah, all the reasons we've talked about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think overall, I think I would want to go to the past, but like before I was born.
Speaker 2: But then there's a sperm thing we talked about last park. Yeah, it's but like go back, you're trying to see before you were born.
Speaker 4: I want to, like just some of the stories, some of the stories my dad tells when he was a kid. I would just like want to be friends with him and just do that ship with him.
Speaker 2: Dude, if I went back look up to your dad, huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he likes the story like he grew up in Philly.
Speaker 2: You're in his sack.
Speaker 3: But established that you can't go back, that's what that's what throws that's what throws because we will did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, You're yeah, you're no, You're right. I'm just he wants to go back, so I want to hear the reason. Yeah, okay, I'm just trying to hear the reasoning of why.
Speaker 4: He wants like the stories he tells of him, Like, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get in disciples. Man.
Speaker 4: He like he drove it struck down like the art museum steps, Like he would like rip around a dirt bike through the city of Philly and then like just go to the back of the house while the cops like ran by. Just some of the shit he did with his friends just sound so cool, and I would just love to be a part of it and like just be along with it for the ride.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's cool. Look that for your old man, dude. He'll love to hear. He'll love that. He will love that.
Speaker 3: Would you fight your dad? Are you now? And then your dad? Would you fight your dad? Because I'd go back. I beat Dave's ass. He and I would go toad.
Speaker 2: At his age right now. But who's winning?
Speaker 4: Like if me me at twenty four and him at fifty something, No.
Speaker 2: Him at twenty four and you at twenty.
Speaker 4: Four, Oh, me, me, My dad was small.
Speaker 2: I would you get the bake head from your mom?
Speaker 4: Probably? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My dad always says how like scrawny he was as a kid.
Speaker 3: But but he was just like doing bad shit, but fun bad shit.
Speaker 4: He wasn't like a bad kid. He was just ripping from.
Speaker 1: One store and he was running from the cops. Hit the bikes in the middle of Philly.
Speaker 2: Dirt bikes in the middle of Philly.
Speaker 4: I mean he like, I don't know, I would definitely kick his ass.
Speaker 1: Now, hell yeah, hell yeah, twenty four balls are you twenty four?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For sure, no doubt. Are you beating Bill? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Bill was like bodyman to say that, bro, I whoop his ass now, like I got roll him down the hill now, But back then, no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go that.
Speaker 4: FDA was like riding dirt bikes and stuff, so his like forearms and like upper bodies, like endurance. But like I think overall, I think I got got more on.
Speaker 2: Him or was riding dirt bikes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, there's a photo of my dad when he was at Minnesota. He was fucking rocked up. I think my dad would have been my ass.
Speaker 2: When he's Yeah, I think my dad was like playing teen nineteen then.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know if my dad would get me as teenagers.
Speaker 1: I think when he's an adult, I think he you know, I wouldn't go as far as say I'd get my old man because I was also a little kid like, oh, my dad would take your dad, you know what I mean, like tip of the Captain the old man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad would drop me.
Speaker 3: Even to this day right now, my dad JP Hufy has no friends.
Speaker 2: You told me.
Speaker 6: He goes to the gym and I swear he legit, shows up, talks to a couple of people, knocks out to twenty five on the bench a couple of times, and then just goes and hangs out some more and he just stay he's like sixty six years old now sixty five, goes upstairs to twenty five.
Speaker 2: So got it, let's go talk dude strong.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, that is kind of that's that's dope.
Speaker 2: I think. I think when I for being able to whoop JP. Yeah, by this day, my time has come a feat I think.
Speaker 3: Eighteen year old day Verse eighteenyear old Taylor, eighteen year old Dave's winning.
Speaker 2: Just from what I've seen. I have no photo.
Speaker 1: I know looks like, Yeah, he's a good looking kind of yeah s rocked up. Yeah yeah, he definitely he slays too.
Speaker 2: He does. Man.
Speaker 3: I was talking to him one day. I was like, what do you do. He goes, I'm going out to Dallas to meet a girl. I was like, oh cool, and he goes, just without unsolicited text, she's your age.
Speaker 8: I go, Okay, Dave, sugar Daddy, he's out there working. He's out there working. Hey, I'll put your damn street slaying. He's gonna hate that. Make sure you keep it in though. Supposed to put my name out there.
Speaker 3: That's my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna find out. Now, Jack, what about you? You think you beat up your dad?
Speaker 5: I think at eighteen he might have me because I was pretty skinny. Then at twenty eight I'm rocking his ship. I mean he was married at that point. He sees me in the gym. I also have like four inches on my dad, so like, I'm a lot taller.
Speaker 2: The reach is there. If you hear this, Dad, if you wanna catch these hands, dog.
Speaker 5: Dog there, I'll give him as far as at eighteen, I think he'd piece me up.
Speaker 3: He was usually using athletic dude. Then then that's gotta be tougher. He's gonna hear that.
Speaker 2: He's like that. Damn I still daughter.
Speaker 1: One time, we were fucking clowning around in the bedroom. We were me and my boy, Me and my boy, Me and my boys were clowning around in the bedroom. We were playing fucking Grand Theft Auto. We had all the cheet codes in, we got the we got the jet pack on. We're all hyped up. But it's late at night. My dad comes in, Hey, keep it down, and uh he leaves the room. Yeah, he leaves the room. But we have the giggles, like it's at the time of night. We have the fucking giggle best. Yeah, and you know, you couldn't hear like you could hear everything in the house, no matter what room you're in, and we're still having a good time. He said, Hey, I thought I told you to keep it down. I'm like, all right, Dad, Like you know, we're just all right. But I have a little smirk on my face because we have the giggles.
Speaker 2: We're all quiet. The game. The game's pause.
Speaker 1: One time, the game's now passing our time and you just hear stuff happening and you're like, are all right, I'll keep it down. And I'm a junior in high school like you no, no, bro, I'm yeah, yeah, I'm a junior in high school. Third time, he comes in, he's like, I thought, I told you to fucking keep it down. He's like, I was like, guys, hey, we gotta keep that.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: He walks in the room. He walks in the room.
Speaker 1: He walks in the room and he's stands, he stands, he stands in front of me like this. He's like, I told you to fucking keep it down. And my boy is up against the wall behind my dad, just like sitting there.
Speaker 2: He's going down his face from Rotham. It was Logan who's going down his face from laughing.
Speaker 1: And he's trying to hold his left because he realized how serious the moment is. My dad's like, hey, come outside with me, dude. I get up, and as I'm and I was, I'm like getting up. You know how you're kind of like you're kind of like trying to stay a little front of him because you don't you don't want to like turn your back to him. He fucking like shoves me toward the door and we get like out in the room and the dude like stands over me, and I got like this fucking stance. I got like this stance like this, and I'm leaning back and he's like in my face and he's like, you ever feel like you want to shot at the title?
Speaker 2: Just let me know.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking, Like I just got chills thinking about it. He's like, he's like, you ever want to shot the fucking title? You just let me know.
Speaker 2: And I was like.
Speaker 1: Dead, all right, Like we're just we're just playing games. Bro, Like you say, bro, no, you know. I was like, you know the bottom lip was. I was like all right, yeah, yes, or yes, got you. He's scared as fuck.
Speaker 3: Scared, bro, fucking hairs in the back of your neck head, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you ever want to shot at the It was a little dicey in that moment.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a hell of a story. That is a hell of a story. Oh fuck man kidding. Yeah, he's a tier one now. He watches all this stuff.
Speaker 4: When your dad would get mad at you when you were like young like that, it is the scariest thing about my dad like slapped me across the face three times before I even knew what happened. Damn, like got like put me up against the wall for just It's like the smallest things too. But like if when he wants to show you, like if you want the title, you gotta come. Yeah, yeah, Bro, he can do it like no problem.
Speaker 3: I remember I was like seven or eight years old and my brother and I did something bad while he was away, like on business or something. And my brother and I are watching TV in our parents' bedroom. My dad walks in calm, He's like, you guys are getting spanked. Who wants to go first? I was so fucking scared for my life. I like, push Bryce, I go, you go, you go. Bryce gets spanked. He starts crying. His cries made me feel even more scared. So I ran, Bro, I ran, I swear to God for an hour and a half, ran and hid, and Dave was just would just walk and follow me like Jason boorhe'es in Fire thirteenth.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I would run, I ran down the stairs.
Speaker 3: I would get in like the living room, I'd push, I'd push the couch over and hide in the corner.
Speaker 2: And then I just hear him walking.
Speaker 3: Bro, the anxiety, and then all of a sudden, I would see his head notice where I'm at, and I would be up somewhere else where else am idyn go hide and just get a good sprint. He did not even catch a jog. By the time I got caught, my brother was back watching TV like nothing ever happened. And I caught those hands, I caught those bacons, I caught a couple eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, it's dicey growing up back in the day. What your dad doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when your parents get mad at you, damn.
Speaker 2: Or when your mom's like, go tell your dad.
Speaker 1: You're like god, no, please, no, no, you tell him?
Speaker 2: Will you come with me?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: You go tell him? Fuck bro.
Speaker 3: I would get in trouble with my mom and my dad was away. My mom would call the police.
Speaker 2: Do what not? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: To get screaming at her like angry, like having a temper tantrum, and she would literally call the police.
Speaker 1: Like seven or eight, I was gonna say, I mean, if you're like in high school looking the statue you know you're on, who knows what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Like, no, I'm a child.
Speaker 3: She would call the police and the police will come to the house and have to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Wow, just scare me. Yeah, he just scare him real quick. Him on the show. Yeah, put him on the hood of the car man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that getting in trouble with your parents sucked.
Speaker 2: Do we oh, do we need to do tear talk?
Speaker 1: All right, we are back Tier talk this week Top media personalities. If you see him on TV, that is a personality in the sports world. Back of the bus, JP, I don't know how many of you guys are going kick that thing off.
Speaker 2: Back of the bus.
Speaker 6: Tier three is no honorable mentions, No honorable mentions. I'm coff in this list here. Number three is one of the most underrated sportscasters. He also covers news, and he's covered the hardest of hitting news. We're going with realistic fish from Bikini Bottom. You've seen him and you remember him. He's an icon. Here too goes to my girl. Hey Adams, you're watching this. I think you're the greatest. I love your story. I'd love to go out to dinner with you one time when you come to Nashville. You are my second favorite sportscaster of all time. And I know you're asking yourself, why aren't you number one. You're not number one, because number one is Stuart Scott, the my favorite sportscaster of all time. In his book, I don't know if you guys have ever read it, but his autobiography is like one of the best books ever.
Speaker 3: So Stuart Scott's my tier one. Stuart Scott, the one with one eye. Yeah, the glass eye. Yeah, that's a good one. I thought it was current. I thought it was current. Uh word, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: What real word?
Speaker 6: Real or fake?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, like real or fake? Dead or alive. I know it was just opened up to the entire entire spectrum. Apologize for my creativity. Uh my word variety, diverse guys. Oh yeah, I guess you guys did it with him. Uh my list is.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I have an honorable mention.
Speaker 1: My my my list is all current sports media personalities out there doing it right now. But it is that's that's what it is, my honorable mention. It's just it's just, Uh, there's this guy. There's this ball guy. He runs a forty once a year and he I think he used to have a show on NFL network.
Speaker 2: I see it now.
Speaker 1: It's out on Twitter every now and then I see his show a lot on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I don't really see it on TV anymore.
Speaker 1: Uh, but my honorable mention goes to that ball that ball guy that runs a forty once a year. My Tier three is going to go to Colin Coward. I think Colin Coward's a beast. Anytime I'm actually trying to watch like people talk about sports and everything else and give objective opinions, I think my go to guys Colin Coward, and the dude's got like his brain, the way he operates and does all his analogies I fuck with it heavy, and he runs that show by himself. I think he's a stud. My tier two the boy Pat McAfee. I think the way he does it, the way he's done it, that is the north star in the world that we are in Pat McFee. He's a trailblazer from athlete, the media personality. The way he's been able to create the Pat McVie show with all of his boy shout out to all the boys over there, including Ajhawk. My tier two is Pat McAfee, my tier one, and my tier one is just I love Chaos. He's the most amable, he's the most he's got the most video clips, he's got the most comebacks. Is his word usage. The motherfucker is a dictionary and he's been doing it year in and year out, day in and day out for I want to say decades, but steven A. Smith, I think the chaos he creates. I absolutely love steven A.
Speaker 2: Smith.
Speaker 12: And that concludes my tier talk.
Speaker 2: I got to think about it. Transcendent HM honorable all right, damn it?
Speaker 1: Did you say ball guy runs a forty Alan Coward at McAfee steven A Smith.
Speaker 11: That's good, really good, Adam, I was sawid, I was solid. Okay, dictionary.
Speaker 3: My list is a little fucked up here, but I'm gonna do my best. My tier talk is uh best sports personalities, right, that's what we're doing, our media personalities. My honorable mention is going to go to Cotton McKnight from Dodgeball. He doesn't say a whole lot, but when he says something, it steals the stage. It steals everything, it feels the stage. Everything he says brings some sort of substance to the game of dodgeball on ESPN the Oho. That is why he is my honorable mention. My Tier three is Rod McCurdy, you might be wondering who that is. And if you go back to a couple of tier talks before, we talked about the best most inspirational sports media of all time. That is the man that commentates for the Halifax Highlanders in the movie Goon.
Speaker 2: He is incredible.
Speaker 3: He talks about when when the Canadian national anthem is fucked up, calls a borderline treason, hard hitting journalism. With him, He's always on his he always knows what he's doing. Phenomenal individual. My Tier two also is Pat McAfee, Like Will said Trailblazer north Star, Uh, given a lot more people that were athletes the confidence to go do a podcast and watching what he does, all those boys over there the call recall a j Hawk sitting there, always stoic and calm. Bailey breaks a smile anytime he talks the whole show. Absolutely incredible. My Tier one is going to go to one of my favorite actors of all time plays a pivot, pivotable, pivotal, a pivotal role in the movie Anchorman, and that is West Mantooth an Anchorman two. When he fucking has that cigarette in his hand, he goes, I know where I'm going when I die, So I am sure Shane an't worried about burning on Earth. I know I butchered that a little bit, but my god, what a fucking line by him.
Speaker 2: It's stealed in my brain. So that is my tear talk top heavy.
Speaker 4: On it.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: I really liked.
Speaker 5: Uh fictional ish.
Speaker 1: Damn that was my word. Diverse Yeah, h strong fantasy, thanks boys, fdational fiction. What's a synonym? Synonym?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: Fink was my first fake. I can't say fake. That kind of comes off a little different. Oh fantasy, that's gonna what's the opposite of reality fantasy?
Speaker 3: Well, boys, it's been a hell of a podcast. It's been it's been a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a hell of a podcast for everybody who loves the pre show to the show.
Speaker 3: This was just all of that without the interview. It was an outstanding time. If you guys didn't have fun, that's two baggas. We had a blast. Yeah, we had a good time. Subscribe.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit that little Belton on your little notifications, leave comments. Uh, tickets still on sale Ohio State next Wednesday. And then we go to lsu Fred's Bar, and then after that is Colorado, but we will be in Denver. All tickets are live, go buy them. We'll see fucking something just on Bro. No, not throw up, but it was like an era throw up. Threw up Oxygen. Subscribe five stars to all this stuff. Tell your friends, be a boy teller, boy Bay hugs, tiny kisses