Speaker 1: Boom okay boo boo boom, check boom bookay boom boo boom. It's servant okay boo boom. It's Cat and Maddie and yeah friends, batties.
Speaker 2: Servant pan can block boom batty just wait now. And then it kind of fell.
Speaker 1: I was eating, I know, but I was last time we talked about just me saying focused on the beat, So I was locked in the beat, never heard it all the way through. There you go, Thank you so much. Okay, this is serving pancakes. I'm Mattie Rachael and I'm cap Bell And well what are we starting off? Back today? Welcome and back again?
Speaker 2: Hey friend, what's up?
Speaker 1: You look you're kind of glowing like you've been somewhere traffic recently. I'm just really happy, you know. Yeah, I can tell okay, but a lot of the people know why. I mean, you know, life is great. Mexico was fun. Mexico was fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went on a trip for a few days, got some really good sun, drank some really good margaritas, had some great tacos.
Speaker 1: It was a blessed had a yacht day. It was cool a yacht Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: So you know, Mexico Cobbo for about four days and just got back yesterday and settling into my new SPACEYSM.
Speaker 1: Now so no new space. What's going on? I mean, I'm just you moved. I moved. I did move? Or do you want to tell the people?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Are you just gonna like play it cool.
Speaker 2: For some We'll play cool for a second, We'll play Okay, you know that's not it's not really out there like that.
Speaker 1: People know I've been visiting a lot.
Speaker 2: If you're following me on Instagram and all socials, you know now that like I've been visiting or I've been visiting, but I moved there, so you don't know now you know, but I moved there. And yeah, so just to move and settling in and yeah, what you've been doing, you've been playing in the sand ups.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my gosh. Yeah, okay, so Carl sand is so hard to be honest with you, I it humbles my volleyball skills really quickly. The other day where you're.
Speaker 2: Playing and we're doing it like that, great, okay, good, yeah you have that in common.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was bad. But like first week I was out there, it was Carly, A couple other girls who used to be a VP players, you know. So I'm in the sand with them, and I played in college, so I was like, I can hold my own with like the mini games.
Speaker 2: Also for the viewers that I listened to the story, honestly, Mattie saying the story, but I know in her mind she's competitive, and her mom.
Speaker 1: Was like, I can guess. I know you're out there banging balls for sure. Yes, and the first week, so this is probably like week three or four that I've been training in the sand with them. It's really just for fun, but in the back of my mind, like, obviously I don't want to win. So we're playing for the people who are familiar. We're playing like a bagarone game or like volley ballis or whatever you want to call it tennis. And the wind was so heavy one day I go to like bump the ball and the wind literally grabs the ball moves out of my way. I swing and miss. It was the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. And everybody just fell on the sand and started laughing, and I was like, I have to retire. You know that you know that picture, that meme that ball player She's like, and the ball is going down. That's exactly how I felt. I was so embarrassed. That's hilarious. And then I was like, wow, at thirty three, I can still be humbled by the sport. Thank you. We're still a bossch Anyway, so it happens. So that's been really fun, and yeah, how's to move going. I have a new desk that my computer is sitting on that my husband put in. So thankful for him because it was just a really crazy process. Yeah, shout out to the lumber store. He I really come to discover that he's very much like a DIY type of person. Okay, I knew that, but like with big projects, I'm like, I'll just hire a task rabbit or you know, get some call someone in to do it. And he's like, we can do this, of course. Come on, man, You're like, so yeah, please, No, I don't want to spend my weekend at the lumber store. I'm like looking at the beach. It's seventy five and Sonny and he's like, let's go get a piece of wood, and I'm like, oh, come on, anyway, So you.
Speaker 2: Guys, guys actually like I want to know what that conversation was like putting the wood up and through the house because I think we have your away. Paul has his way, but you guys are definitely let's take a break for a second.
Speaker 1: Yes, So we had to put like a twelve foot long, too foot wide piece of wood like up three floors. We have tall ceilings. But like that was an engineering feat in itself. It's for sure, like it's got to be like one hundred and fifty two hundred pounds and so like we're strong, but I don't. We're not that strong. So we had to solicit some help too. But it was really a pain in the ass to get it up here. But it looks great. I can. I can send a photo to production and we can. They can pin it, the people can see it. Yeah, put it here anyway. Okay, wait, let's talk about what's going on because our league has had some new updates slash highlights. There as a new players coming on board. Yeah, they should go through the list of who we've got coming in that we know of so far.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously everyone knows the big one, Kathlyn Catherine the Plumber.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Bill Bowman, right, she's married now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's Catwys has been worried. She was in Italy last season.
Speaker 1: That was no. Kat was in Turkey last season. She was playing for Exhaustibashi big baller. That's huge. We I won't go through everyone's accolades, but like, that's pretty that's really big for our league. So that's super exciting. The next one on our list is Maliha. I don't know how to say her last name. I don't want to butcher it. But she's Turkish. We played against her. Yeah, she's an outside, right, she's an outside really good ball control. Yeah, she's awesome. And then Carl Hollic. Yeah, but last name used to be Pajama. She's playing with the national team right now too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I saw on the v L roster. I think, yeah, yeah, huge Annie, Annie Drew's Annie coming back?
Speaker 2: Any coming back to come in after having a baby.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be that's gonna be awesome for the moms in the league. But sure too. Oh yeah, whatever team she's on the have like a five month old. Oh yeah, I thought was so cool. Well, I don't know cool. That'll be challenging for sure, but good for her. Annie. Way to come out of retirement. Way to tell everyone you were retiring and then come back out. She had those like mammy jeans. Shoulder Oh yeah, I feel like some people's shoulders just never quit, and she's going to be one of those. Yeah. Who else? We got Raquel Lazarro twenty twenty two, ACC Center of the Year, twenty eighteen, PAC twelve Freshmen of the Year. Okay, PAC twelve, bring it in, then bring it in back twelve. I don't even know what the PAC twelve is anymore. I was like, are you in the PAC twelve? Is that what you're saying that I was, but now it's all different. We got Sammy Francis. She's really good too. She's good, but you know, like some girls that I have sized are kind of like just a little bit awkward. She up her body and me is, yeah she is. She's really good. Yeah, yeah, she's great. She's in Japan this last year and oh good for her. Loved Nebraska the year before that, so yeah, that's exciting. Okay, who else we gout? Silana Dorsman. Let's see, I don't know her well either. She is also a middle blocker from Ukraine. Oh and she's playing at THEO Okay, we'll get to VNL in a second. But Ukraine is like doing pretty well. Have you watched any of those matches? Yeah, a little bit of them. They've been playing really well though. Yeah, I was so shocked. And then we have another Libero, Georgia Farone joining and she's from Italy, so exciting. And then some other recents. Oh wait, you know we have Wang menji Yai. Yeah, I played too. This is a Chinese Liberro. Chinese play with her during the All Star Games. She speaks like some good English, so like was like, you're so good, she can play with my team. Blah blah blah. She was on She was on my team when I played in Beijing for like the end of the season. Okay, and then I don't I'm really gonna mess up these names. But we have another opposite from Thailand as well. Oh yeah, we got her. I shouldn't, I shouldn't even try. How about I try? I try, and then we can always cut it. Okay, go ahead, pimpe Chaia coke coke crum. Anyway, anyways, I think I've played against her. I think I played against her you bn L like a couple of years ago. Okay, well like five years ago. I'm not sure. I could be so wrong.
Speaker 2: And then I think I think she was playing in Korea at one point when they were bringing in Asian countries and imports too.
Speaker 1: I think she was there playing for like Pink Sparks with them. I could be mistaken. But but then we have a middle Yep, say you tell me her name? Nope, that's what that's good at this Naya Dolly, I don't know the last name. Gota try it gets a soft tch or a hard I am so boom, okay, whatever if that's right. Hell yeah, and welcome to the league everybody. You guys the best one but whatever, Yeah, that's awesome for us.
Speaker 2: Hey, mom, now that I have an after school job, I think I want to buy a drum kid.
Speaker 1: Okay, rock star, let's look to your account.
Speaker 3: When kids start making money, Chase has easy to use tools and expert bankers to help them learn how to manage it.
Speaker 1: And next month, I'll buy the bass drum in the symbols. Oh and maybe some noise canceling headphones for you. Ah, You've thought of everything.
Speaker 3: Help kids save budget and build financial independence, all with Chase. That's good for kids and good for parents. Visit your local Chase branch and get started account subject to approval JP Morgan Chase Bank and a member FDIC.
Speaker 1: Who of this list of players would you want on your team? Okay, that was my question. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I would say I want Katherine Plummer for sure. I want I'll go Katherine.
Speaker 1: Okay, hmmm about you? Okay? As an outside, who's I would say, I'm more of like a pass the outside I would need like a big hammer. Other outside would probably be Kat, Catherine or Kara. I'll take Annie top top tier Annie because she's gonna have a baby. Yeah that's yeah, like great choice. Yeah, no, I know, but like you just kind of not in a bad way, but you never know how people are gonna bounce back. But like Annie at.
Speaker 2: Her best, I think she would hell yeah, but this is do you have to take Annie?
Speaker 1: Like next season? This is your your ticking for next season? Okay, yeah, if you're taking Cat, I'll take Annie. Okay, but okay, bet okay, bet okay? Bet?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And then who So we have two of them playing? I think at ore wait two of the ones on this immediate list, but a few of them are playing at bl L right now, Okay, can you give me like a rundown of our team? The USA is three and one after week one they lost only to Canada. But can you give me a rundown or we can go over it together of like how VNL works and what people should know.
Speaker 2: I would say about VNL what I know. It's probably nothing, Maddie. I just watched it, friend, because my friends are playing. I think B and L is obviously a major tournament. But like, besides that, I don't know what the purpose of it or whatever it is that's major and it's long.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, Okay, well the nuts and bolts of it. I've had to look a little bit of this up because I don't want to get it wrong. But VNL is the biggest annual tournament for women's national teams outside of the Olympics and World Championships. Okay, so well, what do you mean why they just need another tournament that you got to keep these girls busy? You can qualify for the Olympics in VNL, but like, we're already qualified, okay, because the Olympics are in La Oh. True, twenty twenty five, there's eighteen women's teams. There's a preliminary phase three competition weeks. Each team plays four matches per week, total of twelve matches each week, three different host cities, six teams per pool. You stay in that one city for that one week. Okay, so you have three weeks four games for sure, and are you allowed to switch out roster spots and stuff. I'm sure you're allowed to switch out people a week to week, but I don't think game to get like after week one, then you can make your changes. If we're wrong also, which we're not, but if we are, don't come from us. If we are, say some run up, get done up, run up, get done up. And then the top eight teams advanced to the finals. But the host country automatically qualifies for finals week. So I'm curious where I'm not actually sure where finals week is. Someone let us know I had lost every game, they could still in the finals. Yeah. Wow. Yeah, it's like if you're a if you're a hosting Olympic country, you automatically get a bid for your country scene okay, and then in the core the finals are a straight knockout tournament. So like one verse eight, two, verse seven, three, six, four and five. Do you know anybody that's playing with USA this this this summer. Yeah, I have a couple of teammates from last year playing from Houston, Jordan Thompson and Mike, and then just a bunch of girls from our league are playing in it, like Molly from your team, who else anyone else.
Speaker 2: From Austin, Maddie Banks, Maddi Bank. Banks is doing well, dude, She's playing like for sure, like she's I think I was even reading some comments of people were saying they're really surprised by her, and I'm like, I mean, I guess I saw her dame practice, but like you know, but I'm just like, no, Like she's doing really well and to think that, like, I don't think Eric really invited her off the bat.
Speaker 1: I don't know about to say that or not, but I just said that. But I think she's proven her worth. So that's awesome. That's awesome. I'm glad that. I'm glad he like rethought the thoughts to bring her in the gym. So that's awesome. Yeah. And so also like another thing to point out for VNL, typically, like teams for Week one don't take like their full a squad Yeah, you kind of see because like a lot of the top players from like playing abroad come back and you get like a little bit of time off, well at least with the US team, so they'll take a younger group than whatever. Your eight team will probably play like week three, especially if you're trying to qualify. Yeah, and then obviously take your strongest roster to finals week. I think that's all anyone would ever need to know about about the all and then the last place team gets knocked out, Okay, I think there's like a play there's like some sort of other tournament for like other teams that want to be in VNL. Okay, and it affects your world ranking. Well, if I didn't know anything else about NL, I know who to call. Yeah, chat chept. Oh my gosh. I mean that was very informative. It was great. Go me, I've been watching you the VNL games or anything. Yeah, I've been watching them actually because since they were in Canada this last week, the time was perfect. Yeah, so like they would be playing in the afternoon or something California time, and then they were probably on your time zone of wherever you're at. If I had to guess, well, I was in Mexico, remember, Oh yeah, they weren't on your time. Yeah, anyway, but next week they go to the Philippines, so could be a.
Speaker 2: Little more challenging. Absolutely, it's the time is almost flipped for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like one a fifteen hour you played there, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whoa, it's like a fifteen hour for friends. Yeah, it's so fun. I'm gonna have to probably try to catch a game if I can, if it's not too too late. But Molly texts me her and her and Cheer going into a week two together this coming up, which is awesome, and she's like, oh, you have any recommendation as far as like being there?
Speaker 1: Ohcha, wo you probably have some resu Are they going to Manila? Yeah, they staying like a Passaic, which is like exactly where I live when I was there. Oh my gosh, Okay, give him some Rex girl, Are you thinking of Rex? No? Okay. One year when I was I went to VNL and the week that I went to I think this was like this was some years ago. But I went to the Philippines and I was at the book Fa and I was getting my salad, and I sit down with my salad and I look at it and there's a full on caterpillar like crawling through my I was like, ah, no, thank you. So then I didn't eat at the buffet the rest of the time. It was so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder like with JT and then playing like all year round, if like playing VNL and playing the Love Season and they like, are my girls, you tired at all the suings you've tooken all season?
Speaker 1: Are you not tired? Girl? They've got to be Yeah, but they have good trainers and help. I see I see Mike and Jordan like pretty frequently, well when they're back, but they live like right down the street from me right now. Yeah, and so I go and hang out with them. But after one day, I mean they practice every single day and there I see them in the afternoons and they're just like normattecking or just chilling. So it's not like you're super active in doing stuff after there's just no time.
Speaker 2: I also wonder like, because there's so many girls in the gym, like how they even have time have time time.
Speaker 1: To even do they have two practices? Do you even try out for the USA or like being l team No. I think it's invite only, and then there's just one practice today, like one long practice, so you'll have waits okay, when I was there either like before or after, and then you have some meetings blah blah blah and then that's it. Okay, so terrible. Yeah. Well, if you are watching VINL catch them week two coming up Week two girls, and then week three, I'll be visiting Kat on location undisclosed location, having her here. Oh my god, I know we haven't seen each other in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen you since April when we're there for the finals that we won that you wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, twist the knife. Yeah, I to see each other finally. Yeah, I know. Well your time special surprise oh me being there? No, or you have a special surprise for me when I get there? Yeah? Oh you know, I love surprises. I know you're still skinny? Who you by the girl? I got a little weight on me? Oh please, I mean I'm sitting at one seventy eight, but so one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we're coming back, coming back, progress though, black family see as fat anyways, No.
Speaker 1: But got that. Okay, let's play who is most likely serving pancakes? Edition Slash version most likely to lock yourself out of your house or your car.
Speaker 2: Lock yourself out, I probably say me, yeah, I would say you too. I just know I would do something like that, as dumb as it is. Maybe once, but like I know I would do it before you.
Speaker 1: Sure remember when they shipped your car that when we were going from Athletes Unlimited to somewhere and they lost your key. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: My car, They lost my key and my car battery died on the truck so they couldn't even get it off because.
Speaker 1: It was that was my car. Wait, no, this was what you got. Oh interesting that happened to me as well, same company.
Speaker 2: I would that's my battery dying. No, but no, they lost the keys. We couldn't lock the car.
Speaker 1: That's but do you remember he showed up and he was like, where's your other key? And you were like, I don't have another key and he was like, yeah you do and you were like, no, I gave you the only one and he was like I didn't even know what to do. Yeah, because the spare was still and I had a spare, but it wasn't with me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. Okay, So you would definitely lock yourself out and I would you like to practice? Oh I'm sad to you. I don't think I've ever been late to practice. Okay, okay, then, okay, that's me. I'm the person that's like thirty minutes early to practice every single day. Thirty minutes early. Yeah, I get it. I'm there if I if I'm late, if I'm not late, I've only been late. I'm not like that much. I'm not like that much. I'm not late. I'm not late. But are you trying to convince yourself? No, like I'm not late. I'm like, no, I'm on time.
Speaker 2: But if like I am gonna be on time one time, I'm there like at least twenty minutes early.
Speaker 1: No more than that. Yeah, I like a good thirty minute cushion that I can sit there and yeah be on TikTok yeah whatever. Yeah, that's my favorite thing. All right. Who's most likely to start a heist? You start a highst probably me let me see you? Yeah that on fields mind? Yeah just just yeah, leading a group of criminal activity falling behind you. But we're all wearing black. Yeah, yeah, you convinced all of us forget who was almost like you to forget her uniform before a road trip. I don't want to say me just because I want to do that. Yeah, yeah, dude, you know what the.
Speaker 2: First my first game, Oh my goodness, my first game in Korea. I didn't know that we had four jerseys that were like different. I guess, oh, you had two, we had two four. We had four jerseys. We had to home and two away. And I think in my mind, I think I thought I only had like one of each.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We play like home and this is like a drive.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like a forty five minute drive to the home arena from Youngin and.
Speaker 1: I have the wrong jersey and somebody get it. Yes, someone had to.
Speaker 2: Drive back almost an hour traffic to get the jersey and to come back.
Speaker 1: They even have an extra one. My first game. It wasn't my fault. They didn't tell you. Well, at least you at least it was the first one. Then you learn, you know, like, yeah, I think that's when I learned that, like this was this? Yeah, how are you supposed to know? Yeah, I was just a baby, comes omnia. It was most likely to be on OX during the pregame. That's you think it's either one of us, but I feel you did too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think both of us are actually like would do something like that. We're definitely ox grabbers.
Speaker 1: Pause ox grabber, not me, definitely, definitely. I'm so weird. Okay, who was most likely to be a cult leader? I think you just because they feel like you can really rally people around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can convince a rock, for sure. I can commit a rock to move that's.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, yeah, exactly, you know, exactly go ten years later, I have a whole cold. Yeah you would, Okay, most likely to have a bunch of random side quists you, that's me for sure. And around you can if you can move around, you can move around. Yeah. I think we've talked about this before, but I'll say yes to anything. Yeah. I love to just be doing something.
Speaker 2: I think last summer it was like at one point you were just going and I feel like you got me at home for a minute.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Yeah, that could have been. That was last summer. I was traveling. I miss it. I need a vacation. I need a commission. I know. That's why I'm so excited. Bring that swimsuit that's a half one.
Speaker 2: Okay, randomly bringing home the puet without telling her partner made.
Speaker 1: What you did. Look he's right here, and isn't he just the sweetest little guy.
Speaker 2: Not Maddie bringing home a whole stray cat from a different country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I brought home a street cat from Turkey. But in my defense, well, I have no defense, to be honest with you, I'm gifted. You didn't you tell you know? I was gifted the cat, like I didn't know that I was getting him. And then my team manager just showed up and was like, I have this cat for you and I was like what, Okay, fine, I'll take it. And then I told Paul and he was like, you're just fostering this cat, right, And I was like totally. And then COVID happened and they canceled season. So I was like, I can't just leave him now, he's you can't. You can't take a cat off the street, domesticate it and then put it back out on the street. I feel like that's just cruel. So yeah, then I had to fly him across the pond, so you couldn't give it anybody else. Absolutely not. She's like, this is my pet. I've raised him exactly from a baby. Yeah, I'm just a young little baby. So he was coming anyways. It wasn't about anything else. Yeah, No, I knew that all along. And then when I when I got him home, Yeah, my husband was like, Okay, he'll just get like a thirty day trial. And I was like totally. And I was like, I'm laying on the couch one day and he's like, he can't see me, and he walks in. He picks up Stewart and he's like, oh, like, did you have a good day. Oh, you're so cute, like scratching him. And I was like, what did you say? And that's when I knew that he was staying long term. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, Paul wanted him to stay anyways, he wanted the cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he grew on him, so we want him over. What's not to love. He's the cutest cat ever.
Speaker 2: We love ste all right, next one the best one. Make it probably the last one.
Speaker 1: I know. Lie and say it's her birthday to give free stuff. Who would do that?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: No, I would do that. Okay, I don't think that I lie to get free stuff with the birthday thing. But whenever we're at dinner or like if I'm out of dinner with a group, I will always say that it's somebody's birthday to get dessert. So I guess that's similar. Yeah, that's you, exactly big. I like to That's not because I want like the free thing. It's more because I think it's like fun to celebrate something right and not maybe I just want the free term.
Speaker 2: Definitely I would I just maybe up my birthday, but like I will scadados the windle swindle somebody swindle any room, any situation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I think to both of us are probably are like ask for it until somebody says no, exactly, that's the worst thing.
Speaker 2: I'm always says, yeah, don't get So the best you could do is like the worst thing.
Speaker 1: Someone says no, it's okay, Yeah, and then I'm gonna talk to somebody else to ask question. That's the right person you're asking. It's the person. It's called networking. Yeah, so exactly, exactly exactly who is most likely to forget to text back for days? That's you. That couldn't be me, Yeah, I would say that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget or like I think that's in voice notes and then the voice notes kind of go away so that I think, Okay, it's in a voice note, and.
Speaker 1: Actually I didn't text back, so I'll definitely say it that's me, you know, tough. Yeah, that you can claim that one. You know what's hard is when someone sends you a really long voice note and then like I can't remember all of the things that I have to respond to in their voice note, and so then I just don't respond because it's too much. So do you do that with me? No, Okay, that'll just face sent me if if that's annoying. But like, I have a friend who sent me like this long voice so I hadn't talked to her in a while. She's given me like an update of her life, and then I was like okay, I literally in my notes appened like okay, she said she talked about this, talked about this. Hell, let me you have to write respond to everything well, because I want to remember the voice I was like seven minutes long. Oh how am I supposed to recall on the fly while I'm talking back, like all of the points that she touched a long time. That's a talent because I just can't remember all of that. That's probably someone I don't talk to regularly anyway, that's on me, and I will get better, so I'll start sending you more voice notes.
Speaker 2: Ob Sometimes like memos be like ten minutes long. They could be like that's insane. I'll be like, oh, I've stayed like once, they're like ten minutes for sure?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Volleyball? No? Ew, just like telling a story or you know, mm hmm totally. Okay, Well, I think that was it for who is most likely too? And then next week, maybe just a little previews snippet, we might do some reactions to our old college highlight interviews.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, ill, ill, ill, you're laughing?
Speaker 1: Have you seen my No? I haven't, and I haven't watched any of them because I like, I think i'll just obviously first hand embarrassment or second I don't even know what this is considered at this point, but I'm speaking to a camera. Okay, let's just say this. The younger girls are media trained, okay, because me talking to a camera in college was like the dumbest thing you'll ever hear. No, probably, Okay, I want the live reaction, okay, perfect? Anyway, all right, should we close it down or do we have anything else that we gotta talk about No. Look forward to seeing ya next week. I know, Oh my gosh, wait next week. Two weeks are two weeks, but yeah, okay, Well, this has been serving pancakes. I'm Mattie Rachael and I'm.
Speaker 2: Cat Bell and you can oh and we'll catch you on the flip side of.
Speaker 1: The flip side. What the mother Gusie.
Speaker 2: Serving Pancakes is an iheartwomen's sports production and partnership with Deep Blue Sports Entertainment. You can find us on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcast production. By League one Volleyball, We're your host, Cat Bell and Mattie rachel See you on the flip side.