Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: The Sherry Peppini that's out there, it's not me.
Speaker 4: She's not real.
Speaker 3: It's just this version of me that has been created to fit the narrative for the media's version of what happened.
Speaker 5: Oh dang, Sherry Peppini is a victim of the media. I was afraid of the media. I don't know if you remember the Sherry Peppini story. We're gonna kinda lay that out for you again. We talked about it a lot when had happened here in the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: For one reason because when.
Speaker 5: She was found, it was like a mile from my house on County Road seventeen north of Woodland, California, in near I five.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was really close to me.
Speaker 5: So it was like, what, this abducted woman got dropped off by my house, held by castors for four days or however long it was, including two Hispanic women. So let's hear a little more. There's I guess there's a documentary coming out. I'm guessing the documentary does not treat her well. This is the documentarian and Sherry Peppini.
Speaker 6: The ID series Sherry Peppini caught in the line the so called supermom sharing another version of that infamous twenty sixteen kidnapping hoax that captivated the country.
Speaker 3: The story that the world thinks they know is that I am a master manipulator who's fooled everyone. That's my magic ones.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm gonna do ridiculous things because some of this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're listening to a crazy person.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gesticular for the camera and like being over dramatic, then admitting she was faking it. Yet, No, we don't think you're a master manipulator. We think you're a pinhead who thought she could get away with something dumb.
Speaker 5: Like within moments of you showing up in the ditch near my house, the story came out with the details and everybody thought that don't sound right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the cops were like, wait a minute, so called super mom, she's married with two kids, let's roll on.
Speaker 6: In April of twenty twenty two, Peppeni pleading guilty to lying to federal investigators about her disappearance. She signed a plea deal saying she knowingly planned and participated in her own hoax kidnapping. Now Pepitia changing her story yet again, claiming she really was abducted and assaulted by James Rayes.
Speaker 3: There was no master plan, there was no hoax kidnapping. There was a cover up of what happened, and I participated.
Speaker 4: In the cover up.
Speaker 6: Rayes had previously told her investigators the Peppini caused her own injuries and that, at her request, he branded her with a wood burning tool. Investigators say he passed a polygraph test and was duped by Peppini.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you don't know this story and the details are being filled in, and I'll get to a little, uh, some of the background here in a segment. Yeah, she she her hair was cut, she'd been branded. Was she did herself or she's claiming this guy did or whatever at her request? I mean that's some that's some commitment to your hoax branding yourself.
Speaker 7: Mh.
Speaker 2: You gotta admire that, Huh?
Speaker 4: Do I do? I She didn't just go halfway.
Speaker 2: On her made up story.
Speaker 4: She went all the way.
Speaker 2: And then a pretty decent question, why would we believe you.
Speaker 7: Now, I was gonna just for the plot that that's her ex boyfriend who she went to spend a couple of days with because she was tired of being wife and mom super mom, right, and and he let her in because it was his hot ex girlfriend. He was thinking, you know, I don't know, maybe she's bad.
Speaker 2: But yeah.
Speaker 5: But now she's saying, oh no, maybe she's back. She's kind of crazy, but yeah, I'm a little lonely, so.
Speaker 7: Uh, what the hell? It was pretty good when of the last did uh? And and now two years however, many years later, she's saying, no, no, no, no, wait a minute, wait a minute, Now here's the real truth.
Speaker 4: He a dead man. Damn. Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: Let's hear her explain herself.
Speaker 1: You're a convicted liar, so tell me why we should believe you. Now.
Speaker 3: Haven't you ever lied? Have you ever lied in your history of existence? And then has that lie been blown up and broadcasted.
Speaker 4: Around the world.
Speaker 3: It's so much more complex than just pointing the finger and saying you're a liar.
Speaker 4: And I I.
Speaker 3: Wish, more than anything I could have been more truthful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was worth it.
Speaker 5: It was worth it bringing it up, bringing this up to play that clip.
Speaker 2: I gotta play that for my kids at home. Oh, never get I cut up with a chick who sounds like this.
Speaker 4: That's your takeaway. It's a good takeaway. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a hot mess.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no kidding, Well that's another one. Ah.
Speaker 2: So I'm guessing she got.
Speaker 7: Some money out of this or was convinced by these filmmakers that this is your chance to set the record straight, because that's how you dupe somebody into doing this. But from the department of stop digging, right, yet another round with this guy.
Speaker 2: She's crazy though, she's It's.
Speaker 4: Like the Olympics.
Speaker 7: Every four years she comes around and entertains us with her her craziest.
Speaker 5: She's like the Olympics. Every four years we get an update. Oh yeah, I like gymnastics.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The Sherry Peppini.
Speaker 7: Story, the real story is I wasn't This is you know, dateline twenty twenty nine. I was not abducted by my ex boyfriend. It was space aliens and they probed my anus.
Speaker 4: That'll be the hook, all right, So let me read.
Speaker 5: A little from the Wikipedia. Sherry's husband, Keith Peppini, first became concerned when he returned from his job at Best.
Speaker 4: Buy, poor son of a gun and his kids.
Speaker 5: Let's not forget that two kids in November second, twenty sixteen, so this is shortly before Thanksgiving, which plays a role in this, and could not find his wife at home. He eventually used define my iPhone application to locate her cell phone and earbuds at the intersection of Sunrise driving Old Oregon Trail about a mile from their home. Okay, that's up by reading California if you know where that is, which is like a two and a half hour drive from where she ended up, according to Shasta County Sheriff. In interviews, Peppini said she was helped by two Hispanic women who took steps to keep their faces hidden from her, either by wearing masks or keeping Peppini's head covered. Peppini was branded on her right shoulder during her purported captivity with the word Exodus. When investigators questioned Sherry at a later date, she claimed that it looked like a verse from the.
Speaker 2: Book of Exodus.
Speaker 5: According to a statement by her husband, Sherry was physically abused during their captivity, had her nose broken and her hair cut off, and weighed eighty seven pounds when she was released. Well, she was only gone for four days. How much weight can you lose in four days? Was it just four days?
Speaker 2: Wasn't that long?
Speaker 5: Was it was Thanksgiving? Maybe it was longer. Okay, all keep pried. Even that's something. At the time, the sheriff said it was still an active investigation and authorities were looking for a dark colored suv with two Hispanic females armed with a handgun.
Speaker 4: I remember when we were talking about this all the time. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Detectives had authored close to twenty search warrants, including some in Michigan, and said they were examining cell phone records, bank accounts, emails, social media profiles. The FBI was involved. Peppini was found with both male and female DNA on her neither of which matched her or her husband. The FBI ran the samples blah blah blah in March oh The DNA found on her clothing, they eventually figured out matched her ex boyfriend, James Reese, who she now says is the guy that branded her and held her, who confirmed that Peppini stayed with him at his residence in southern California during the time she was allegedly kidnapped. Have we heard much from him about what that was like the week or so that they spent together. Was that just you know, loving bliss with sex, holding hands and watching Netflix? Or was she as crazy as she seems to be that whole time and he was like, how do I get her.
Speaker 2: Out of here?
Speaker 7: I'm guessing the second because everybody said they did not have sex at the time.
Speaker 2: Wow, what did they do there the whole time?
Speaker 4: Netflix?
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: In March of twenty twenty two, she was arrested by the FBI, accused of lying to fade her allegiance, faking her kidnapping to spend time with their ex boyfriend away from her husband and family, which makes you a very very bad person.
Speaker 2: Although I think she is completely crazy, got thirty three counts of male fraud and all kinds of different things because of you know, the way the law works.
Speaker 5: In September twenty second, this is probably all in the documentary, she apologized and accepted full responsibility at her sentencing hearing, except full responsibility as opposed to who else? Really, you're taking responsibility for the whole disappearing on your family, cutting your hair, branding yourself, claiming some Hispanic women abducted you.
Speaker 7: You're taking her suing the good name of Hispanic women everywhere?
Speaker 4: You monster.
Speaker 2: Did we ever believe this had happened? Or were we at first?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But as soon as the facts of her abduction came out, it was like, come on, Which is how that poor couple of Petaluma so many people suspected them. If you remember this case in Petaluma, California, who were alleging this bizarre, utterly illogical, really stupid kidnapping, and it turns out it was a mentally ill uh former marine.
Speaker 4: Who did all the exactly what they claim he did.
Speaker 7: But it was so stupid and illogical it sounded like the Sherry Peppini thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: At the time of her kidnapping, her disappearance was featured extensively in national news, true crime programs, the front cover of People magazine. The outlets continued to cover the story after the hoax was confirmed, including multiple true crime documentaries, News magazine and News magazine episode Whooping Cough, and podcasts. There have been Lifetime shows, there have been Netflix shows, There's been this Crazy biac is a cottage industry who Who's limited documentary series Perfect wife, the mysterious disappearance of Sherry Peppini, not that mysterious eminem references the kidnapping hoax and his song Houdini.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 5: I heard that on the radio just the other day, and I heard that, and I thought, I wonder how many people get that line with the line caught sleeping and see the kidnapp and never did happen like Sherry Peppini Harry Houdini. I vanished into thin air as I'm leaving yet. So I heard that just the other day, and I thought, how many people get that?
Speaker 4: I understand we have a new cut.
Speaker 7: That's the husband in an interview from last year when he first saw her at the hospital.
Speaker 6: When you first encountered her in the hospital, what was your first instinct?
Speaker 8: I saw the look in her eyes. I felt in that moment that she was lying. And it wasn't until when I really got close and I could just see the amount of injuries, bruises, burns to her body, and it was a shock to me. And I remember thinking, how horrible of me to even think that she could have done this to herself.
Speaker 2: Wow. I wonder how quickly he got to reality.
Speaker 5: And then if he was ever in like a period of jealous anger over the fact that she went to see an ex boyfriend, or if he just immediately was able to go to She's completely mentally ill. I can't be angry at a mentally ill person. She's completely crazy. I mean, to brand yourself, give yourself bruises, I mean, you're completely crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't you're making a bigger deal of the branding yourself because somebody likes that. I mean, you press something hot to yourself, it will scar you immediately and it'll hurt. But I mean it's not like it's a sizzling cattle brand or something, you know.
Speaker 2: Joe soft peddling. Self branding is a well the work of nut jobs.
Speaker 7: And I think it could have been harder for this guy because I mean, as you said, she's completely crazy. Now, she's not a babbling psychotic. She's a manipulative narcissist. And that's a slower road to travel than Oh my god, my wife has lost a grip on reality because she hasn't. She's not psychotic, she's just you know, back in the day they call it would have called her extremely neurotic. She's some borderline personality disorder again.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna play that one clip for my kids. Ever meet a woman who sounds anything like this?
Speaker 4: None? No, what if she's hot?
Speaker 7: Dad doesn't Matt in extra No, yes, yes, run run run, give us just get us thirty five again, Michael to wrap it up.
Speaker 3: And we'll go to break the Sherry Peppini that's out there. It's not me, she's not real. It's just this version of me that has been created to fit the narrative for the media's version of what happened.
Speaker 2: All right, Cuckoo Farm drawn yetty.
Speaker 8: According to a new interview in The Hollywood Reporter, Tom Cruise intends to keep making movies into.
Speaker 2: His hundreds fan fantastic.
Speaker 5: I hope he never stops, because I, for one, I'm looking forward to seeing Mission Incontinent. He tried to watch Mission Impossible one the other night. Henry and I we're gonna start at the beginning because we've never seen any of them.
Speaker 2: It was way too dated. It was too slow, moved too slow. The technology was so dumb. I mean, like got the floppy disk and but it just it just it just didn't feel right with it didn't have any of the modern cool Mission impossible stuff going. We'll have to watch one of those newer ones too slow paced. Yeah, it's an action movie. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, uh, we're going to get back into the case of progressive media putts.
Speaker 2: Jake Tapper, and you're not helping.
Speaker 5: We've got a request out to have him on to interview him, and you're calling him a putts if we're around, No, that was.
Speaker 7: That was a quote that was in quotes from a irresponsible TACHHO hosts quoting, Uh, Scott Pelley, I think Scott Pelly is a lying progressive jacket.
Speaker 5: You think Scott Pelley is a lying jackads.
Speaker 7: So he gave a speech at wake Forest University their commencement address the other day. Have you heard this makes Bruce Springs things sound like George Washington. So, although it was not attacking the Trump as much, but so so Pelly got he can he's the definition of pompous, like loses out of his pores.
Speaker 4: He's insufferable.
Speaker 7: So he compared this moment to the United States Civil War, Second World War, civil rights movement.
Speaker 4: And dug in to defend DEI initiatives.
Speaker 7: Wow, why attack universities, why attack journalism? Not because you're all incredibly one sided and dishonest and miss mis dementia, and universities don't teach and their lockstep you know one idea, only institutions.
Speaker 5: In this moment, with the biggest journalistic scandal in our nation's history.
Speaker 7: Why attack journalism and why attack universities? Because Jack ignorance works for power. First, make the truth seekers live in fear. Power can rewrite history with grotesque, false narratives. Wow, they can make criminals heroes and heroes criminals. Diversity is now described as illegal. Power can change the definition of the words we use to describe reality. Diversity is now described as illegal. Equity is to be shunned. Inclusion is a dirty word.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: He is completely out of touch.
Speaker 4: Woke, Yeah, hardcore woke. Wow. Journalism is under attack.
Speaker 7: Universities are under attack, and yes, because they are ideological factories. They're not They're not you know, institutions of inquiry anymore. They're indoctrination Marxism.
Speaker 5: He was the anchor of the CBS Evening News for years with that attitude. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: More from the whole Jake Tapper book Fallout Crap on the way, It's kind of funny. Armstrong and Geeddy Most of the.
Speaker 5: Public knew that it was a bad idea.
Speaker 6: For Biden to run.
Speaker 2: We knew it.
Speaker 4: And that's what's so hilarious about politicians.
Speaker 5: The cover up doesn't work when everyone knows you're lying, and everyone knows you're lying.
Speaker 2: The tell is when you're so over the top.
Speaker 5: About what you don't want to tell the truth.
Speaker 9: About Joe Biden is incredibly competent and he's incredibly effective.
Speaker 5: This is a man who is sharp, who is on top of his game.
Speaker 4: He has more energy than I do.
Speaker 3: He works us all under the table. I can't even keep up with it.
Speaker 5: Three hours on photo lines on three events a day than giving speeches, are you kidding?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, doesn't say.
Speaker 2: Thirty hours of photo lights three event day. That's not hours of photo lines and.
Speaker 5: Then giving species and then at night fighting crime.
Speaker 3: I have got too much.
Speaker 5: That of course, was the voice of Gavin Newsom, being as over the top as all those other politicians. It's It is one of the biggest scandals in our nation's history. It's the worst media scandal in our nation's history, and we're far from the resolution of it. The fallout will last forever, but we're so far from the resolution of it. It's amazing to me that so many of these people, and they had to be aware of the polls, but they were still gonna go on. Gavin Newsom was still gonna go on TV and claim Joe Biden was vigorous and fine, even though all of us turned on the TV and would watch him shuffle across the White House lawn and then stare glassy eyed like you could tell he didn't know where he was for a few minutes, even though we all saw that you were going to clean the opposite So what does that mean? Does that mean that politicians think were dumb or that they have just such amazing charm and persuasive powers. They could tell us anything. They could say the sky is green. No, the sky is green, and we'll just say the sky is green. It's closer to the second.
Speaker 7: Otherwise, Jake Tapper, and he's a media guy, not a politician, but.
Speaker 4: They're so close. Uh.
Speaker 7: He would not have embarked on this book project utterly unaware that he would become the punchline. How could he not mean? It's like if Dick Cheney wrote how the Bush administration rushed into the Iraq War right without taking any responsibility himself. I mean, my god, how could you not understand that you would be the punchline? And I thank Jake Tapper for signing onto a book that was probably written by Alex Thompson, who was actually trying to report on this stuff at the time. He should not be mocked in the same way as Jake Tapper, But I thank Jake Tapper for signing onto it. So the mockery in the absurdity of his book tour would would be another excuse and energize the discussion of what an enormous scandal this is. The President of the United States was not only incompetent to do the job for a very long time on and off from the beginning of his term, but the people around him took the reins of the White House and lied not only to the American people but to Biden himself in a way that is horrifying in the modern age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would like to get to the bottom of the why, who and why were they showing Biden polls to make him believe he was ahead when he wasn't. What was that game? That's pretty weird.
Speaker 7: Right, Old James Donellan and whoever that other polsters. Yeah, it's that inner inner circle, including the evil doctor Jill fake doctor who had seized control of the White House and had sheltered the mummy, the poor old man who's a congenital liar from you know, the get go.
Speaker 4: But anyway, what they did was unprecedented. It was wild. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was watching Mark Alprin's a TV show last night and it was interesting. He said, look, this is the reality. The Biden family lies, The Bidens are liars. There is myth making in Washington, d C. That this family was somehow set apart from the usual grubbiness of d C. Oh lord, and that they were you know, my word is a Biden. That whole thing. And Mark Alprin said, the Biden family lies. I'm not saying they lie more than other politicians. I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie. But the idea of that the Biden family doesn't lie, it just needs to be put to rest. And he was talking about the health stuff, like people are still to this day. The Biden people put out some stuff yesterday about PSA tests.
Speaker 2: Why would you.
Speaker 5: Believe that they have lied about everything forever?
Speaker 4: Why do you think.
Speaker 2: This is any different.
Speaker 7: It's like if Sherry Peppini told me what time it was, I would check my watch. Congenital liar.
Speaker 5: Before we get to Jake Tapper on Megan Kelly, which is kind of interesting, Charles C. W. Cook tweeted out this fake conversation. Turns out the conservatives were right about Biden's condition and the people who said they were lying were wrong. Yeah, so the people who are right will get the book deals. No, no, so who will get the book deals? The people who are wrong? Oh okay, that's good, because that's what's happened. Jake Tapper is out there, probably actually personally making millions of dollars like life changing money, and.
Speaker 7: With the exception of Megan Kelly, the rest of the media has every interest in saying, yes, yes, Jake Tapper, great truth.
Speaker 4: Teller, is now going to tell us the truth about.
Speaker 7: The Biden's senility, which nobody could conceivably have noticed tell us about it. Oh great, Jake, Yeah, it's obvious why they're complicit. Please, here's a portion fooling anybody. Here's a portion of Jake Tapper on Meghan Kelly's podcast. And then I've got some more to add to it that we don't have the audio of go ahead.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask him about it. You didn't follow up on the fact that he was falling up the stairs, that he was losing his train of thought regularly, that he was slurring, that he was incomprehensible, that he was getting lost on the White House lawn. You sat right across from him, and you asked none of that, notwithstanding the fact that he had promised you he would be fully transparent about his health issues.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 9: But I did ask him about his age and the fact that the American people had concluded that even though he said whenever anybody brought up the subject of his age, watched me and I said, yes, they're watching you, and they are concerned.
Speaker 4: You did. We're too old for this job.
Speaker 1: You know as well as I do that. There's a way of you can say, hey, there's this poll on your age, or you could say you just forgot that Jackie Willerski was dead. You asked where she was moments after watching a videotape tribute to her. You lowered the flags at the White House after she died. This happened thirteen days before you sat with him. There is a way of pressing a man like that on the actual infirmities to bring it home to him and to the audience.
Speaker 4: And you didn't do it. That's correct. I didn't.
Speaker 9: And like I said, I feel humility about my coverage, Joe. It's not like I was asking him his favorite movie or his favorite color.
Speaker 4: We were talking about Putin.
Speaker 9: We were talking about other issues of national importance. But yeah, I mean, of course I've said I look back at my coverage with humility, and I wish I did cover the issues of age and acuity, but I wish I had covered them much more.
Speaker 5: That's the second time I've heard that, and I hate it more the second time than I did the first time. Screw you, Jake Tapper, You lying sack a crap. I mean, just come clean, dude, you liar.
Speaker 2: You're a journalist.
Speaker 5: You know the way to present that issue if you actually want to get the way you would have handled it if it was a Trump situation where you're actually trying to get to the bottom of something. I mean, that's so ridiculous, and then you're obviously workshopped pr phrase of I look back with great humility that you're just gonna keep saying over and over and feel like that assolves you.
Speaker 7: The red herring of we were talking about Vladimir Putin and sanctions. Wait a minute, wait, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. That is irrelevant to what we were just talking about. Why are you babbling?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Also, even if you said it's like I was asking me his favorite color, we were talking about sanctions of blood.
Speaker 2: There is no bigger issue.
Speaker 5: I even war is not as big an issue as do the president's brain work well enough for him to currently be in office.
Speaker 7: That's an excellent point, absolutely excellent point. And as I said earlier, Jake in this pathetic attempt at obfuscation and or rationalization and or a memorized phrase, can't do any better than that. I mean, that's all you need to know. But he was not an interrogator in that interview with Biden. He was a volleyball setter. He would bring up some people say and then set the volleyball up and Biden and say, just watch me and spike it, and then he'd watch another fair having not at all behaved like a journalist, more like a PR flack.
Speaker 5: Or done though incredibly uncomfortable thing that Megan Kelly offered up there as one example, and that's one of Gee's dozens of examples you could use. You called out for a dead woman moments after talking about or being dead.
Speaker 4: Where's Jackie? What is that?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 4: Jackie? Here? Where's Jackie?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Anyone?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do that?
Speaker 5: Because he didn't want Trump to get elected, or his friends that he you know, he sees in the driveway when he picks up his kids at the private school would be mad at him, or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is that drove him. I don't know well, And you.
Speaker 7: Could certainly collect a series of bits of audio in which he didn't just ask skeptical questions of those who were questioning Biden's mental acuity.
Speaker 2: He would attack them.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh, he would aggressively function as a spokesperson for Team Biden.
Speaker 2: So that came up in the Megan Kelly interview.
Speaker 5: We don't have that audio, but she pressed him on the Hall Laura Trump thing, which we played a week or so ago. That's when he just blasted Laura Trump, who was on there as a guest, for talking about Joe Biden's mental problems and yells at her and says, oh, you're a doctor. He's got a stutter for cris and then cuts her off rudely, won't even louder, won't even allow her to be on the air. He apologizes for that on the Megan Kelly podcast, said that he was wrong about that and that he called Laura Trump and apologized to her in person.
Speaker 4: But does he look back with humility? That's my question.
Speaker 2: That is so freaking weak.
Speaker 5: Here's an interesting thing I got from the book reading it last night, because I'm still making my way through the book, which is this is amazing. So at roughly the same time that we were being lectured by Karine Jean Pierre, and she made up that phrase cheap fakes. Remember that? So what was the video that spawned that? Which one was it?
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was.
Speaker 7: When he wandered off to talk to the paratroopers or whatever and they had to gather them back for that.
Speaker 4: It was a real.
Speaker 5: Video, but she called that a cheap fake, and that became like the lexicon that everybody on the left used.
Speaker 2: These cheap fakes they keep using.
Speaker 5: At the same time, Steven Spielberg, the director, was editing videos the Biden campaign was using and came up with the idea of slowing down Biden when he walks across. One, it makes it more dramatic, we've all seen this movie scene before. But two, it covered up how bad his walk was.
Speaker 2: So if you saw him walking in slow motion, you didn't notice that he shuffles along really slowly weirdly. You just thought it was a slowed down, regular walk. So you had an actual, real fake, yes, directed by.
Speaker 5: One of the greatest directors of all time, that you were using for your own ads while calling other real, unedited.
Speaker 2: Videos cheap fakes. How hilarious is that.
Speaker 4: You want to play the montage? Sure? Forty seven, Michael.
Speaker 11: We're hearing about so called cheap fakes. It's playing out on right wing media, Fox, New York Post and so on, and all of this is to try to make the case that Biden is slipping and he's confused and so on.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of videos going around without President Biden on social media. Which ones are real, which ones are deceptively edited?
Speaker 4: Now being called chief fakes, A lot.
Speaker 1: Of memes and what the White House is calling cheap fakes.
Speaker 2: Cheap fakes are a little bit simpler.
Speaker 4: They're cheap.
Speaker 11: They're just disorted, out of context videos chopped up in certain ways, constructed in certain ways.
Speaker 4: That's what we're seeing.
Speaker 11: That's what the Biden administration, the Biden campaign is so worried about.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm stealing this line for somebody else, But yeah, while the whole cheap fakes conversation was going on, you were making expensive fakes with one of the world's greatest movie directors. I mean, you almost can't believe it's.
Speaker 7: True, all of this trying to suggest that Joe Biden is somehow failing. Imagine the gall flat bat ker. I wonder if we'll ever get to the bottom of who was making some of the big decisions that were being made during that entire four year period. Somebody's got to want to come clean completely. Jake Sullivan, boy, one of the chiefs of staff.
Speaker 5: Jake Sullivan should have to sit down with a real interviewer and answer some questions. Are you going to tell me, Jake, Well, I wouldn't actually say this, but are you going to tell me this with a straight face that you never saw that Joe Biden displayed at the debate and many other times you never saw that behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're gonna sit there and tell me?
Speaker 7: You could ask little KJP, but she's in the witness protection program living as a white man in Phoenix, Arizona.
Speaker 4: Right now, we'll finish strong mix.
Speaker 5: We have breaking news, breaking news, Donkey, breaking news.
Speaker 2: It is official. The Department of Defense has accepted that luxury jet from Qatar to use his Air Force one. It's official.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll talk about that is the facts become clear MSNBC.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it all day long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well, I wish them well.
Speaker 7: So final thought on the Jake Tapper or cover up story. At least for today, We're going to ab certain prominent politicians. You will recognize their names from last year and this.
Speaker 4: Year, asking me my personal opinion. He is sharp, he is on top of things.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to the path to rehatch the past.
Speaker 12: I've been with the President of the United States many times. He is on the ball. The man knows more than most of us have forgotten. Look all this stuff about his health or you know, commentary that people are making in books.
Speaker 2: Frankly, that's very backward looking.
Speaker 10: The president, the boss that I work for, is a focused and disciplined leader. Right now, with the benefit of hindsight, I think most people would agree to the destiny case. We're also not in a position to wallow in hindsight.
Speaker 7: I do not believe that Joe Biden has a problem leading for the next four years, because he's done.
Speaker 4: A great job of leading.
Speaker 5: Was he capable to run again?
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 7: Do you regret saying that President Biden had a mental acuity, He had a sharpness to him.
Speaker 4: He said that up until July of last year, I said, I had not seen declinb.
Speaker 3: His mental acuity is great, it's fine, It's as good as it's been over the years.
Speaker 4: Did you really not.
Speaker 1: Have any idea that he was not fit to serve a second term?
Speaker 4: Casey, we're looking forward.
Speaker 5: We have the large Medicaid cut in front of us, we have the cull federal You lost.
Speaker 1: The presidential election, and is that not Joe Biden's responsibility for deciding to run again.
Speaker 4: We're looking forward. That's it, that's it. The question is what are we going to do now?
Speaker 5: Okay, Wow, you cannot have a low enough opinion of politicians, ding however low it is, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta go lower.
Speaker 7: Credit to the vlogger or whatever you call the video podcaster these days, I guess just a podcaster who when Elizabeth Warren said, I didn't what I said was I didn't notice any decline.
Speaker 4: And he looks at her like, what.
Speaker 5: Do you mean?
Speaker 2: Didn't notice any decline? Two hundred and fifty million people did?
Speaker 5: I wish the follow would always be two thirds of Americans did?
Speaker 2: How do you think they knew when you didn't?
Speaker 7: Because I don't know how many dance if I'm a professional liar, you jack ass?
Speaker 2: And we're looking forward final thoughts like, I like, what's his name from South Carolina? I'm not a medical doctor.
Speaker 5: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a.
Speaker 7: Final thought from everybody and the crew to wrap up the show. Michaelangelo, what's your final thought?
Speaker 4: That's a question as far as Cheers goes.
Speaker 5: Did you like Shelley longbetter or Christi Ali?
Speaker 3: Me too?
Speaker 7: Katy Greener esteemed News. Oh, I suppose I could weigh in. They're both pretty good.
Speaker 2: What are your coach?
Speaker 7: Oh, gotta go Woody, He's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, coach is great.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Katie Greener Steve music woman As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 2: So funny thinking about the show Cheers and thinking about the bar where I used to work. We had each character there at all times. That's what they did a good job of nailing down the typical sort of person that hangs around the bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, indeed, Jack, a final thought for.
Speaker 5: Us, you got to go with this from the Babylon Bee Cream Jean Pierre and sister Joe Biden is cancer free.
Speaker 4: Very good. Let's see.
Speaker 7: My final thought is on the huge horrendous horror also known as the Big Beautiful Bill. The only question is how despicable will it be? Let's all find out together.
Speaker 5: The biggest media scandal ever, one of the biggest political scandals ever were in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: There's got to be a resolution of this. Somebody has to own up to it. Hanging Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour borthday satisfies me as a hanging multiple hangings. I'm strong and Getty. I'm gonna twist your knox.
Speaker 4: You do this to my stay hair. I mean, if anyone think that's bonkers, it's like, well, we're on the brink.
Speaker 9: We have any of you guys asked him to step down and resign for their.
Speaker 2: Drunk Let me say, let me say one thing.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna blow sunshine up your hind end herd whatever.
Speaker 5: Thank you the reality. You need to be slacked in the side of the head with reality. That's gotta feel refreshing. It's like a sunshine but day
Speaker 4: Or I'm strong and getty.