Speaker 1: Wow, Hey everybody, It's Wednesday, September twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show, where here we go to meet your.
Speaker 2: Man m J.
Speaker 1: Marcus Grand joined by Michael Floyo and Lakwan Jones. I did it, Lakwan didn't think I would actually do it to start the show, and I did it. I don't know what I win, but I did it.
Speaker 2: Here we are. We are into Week four.
Speaker 1: It kicks off one more sleep until Week four actually kicks off on Thursday night with the Cowboys and the Giants. We are gonna preview the week for Slate Plus. We're gonna give you our fantasy hot takes. I will say this now that we are three plus weeks into the season, Lakwan, do you feel like you know anything more about this season than you did?
Speaker 2: Say back in August?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I've been wrong about a lot of things, but it's okay. I've been right about a couple. But this is how it works out when you start to season off like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, are we should we abolish tight ends? I mean I know my answer about it. No?
Speaker 2: No, what is this whole like? Oh?
Speaker 4: If something is difficult let's just get rid of it, added Toude, Like, oh, two highs, let's get rid of that.
Speaker 2: Like tight ends are tough to predict. Let's go no.
Speaker 4: Like, if you have brock Bowers, you're feeling good right now, if you have Dallas Goddard, if you had train Ming Broad before you get like, there's options that are good at the position. Your job is to find those options and get them on your team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the whole goal. It feels easy. Everybody would be doing it, all right. Let's get into those some fantasy headlines to start things off. Despite Antonio Peers sort of tinkering with the idea of making a change at quarterback, the Raiders are sticking with Gardner.
Speaker 2: Minshew, Floria, you mentioned brock Bowers.
Speaker 1: If you have Brock Bowers or DeVante Adams, do you want maybe a quarterback change.
Speaker 2: Do you want Aidan O'Connell over Gardner? Minshew, I don't think so. But I also don't think it matters all that much.
Speaker 4: I dove into these two quarterbacks before this season and last year. Their quarterback rating, their completion percentage, they're expected completion percentage, their area it's per attempt, and their EPA are almost identical. You would think they are the pointing spider Man Gift. The only difference between the two is Gardner Minshew was more effective on the deep ball last season than AOC was. So I'm not maybe it'll lead to you know, whenever we see a change. Sometimes there's like that week where everyone's spirits are up. Maybe it'll lead is something like that. But besides that, no, I don't think it matters all that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's it's kind of a mid off.
Speaker 2: Yes, it needs to mid off, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's a mid off between these two quarterbacks and maybe doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Speaking of things that were mid that have gotten better, the Carolina Panthers offense, they were probably less than mid I think at the start of the season. But La quad Adam Feeling goes on injured reserve. He's out for at least the next four weeks. We know we want Deontay Johnson, any other Panthers receivers beyond that that interest you in Carolina?
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, for sure, because they were La get Man, the rookie man. I saw some things last week that I was just like, hmm, that's interesting, Like he's a guy that can really create the to catch. But they're going to be asking a lot more of him, you know, with Adam feeling going, I are they need that security blanket. He's a guy you can move around to all of the offense. You can put him in motion, get him a running star off the line in scribbage and a lot what we saw last week, Andy Dolan's getting that ball out fast, So there could be a lot of catch and go passes to him to where he's able to get a field and get those chunk yards. I'm talking twenty one yards per reception last week. Man, this dude can produce, you know, with limited time because he's not a full time wide receiver on that offense just yet. But Adam Thiel and now he could be a guy that could be popping up a lot of people radars in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they talked about him in the draft, and I remember like people sort of talked about, you know, his versatility, right, you can use him as a running back, you could use him.
Speaker 2: As a wide receiver.
Speaker 1: We'll see how Dave Canalis sort of works him into the offense going forward. I do think though, if you've got Deontay Johnson, it is very much to the moon at least for the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: With Andy Dalton at quarterback there, Plus, it's.
Speaker 1: A ree game for Andy Dalton against the against the Cincinnati Bengals. Let's get into our Week four preview, starting with the Thursday night football game.
Speaker 2: It's the Cowboys and the Giants.
Speaker 1: You can see that game Thursday night, eight twenty pm Eastern on Prime Video Floria.
Speaker 2: Look, we know the big names, right.
Speaker 1: We're starting back in Ceedee Lamb, You're starting Leak Neighbors. You're probably starting Devin Singletary. Any under the radar options you see in this game.
Speaker 4: If you're in a deep league, I think Jalen Tobert could be on your radar in this one. Two weeks ago he had nine targets, turned that into eighty two yards. Last week he had five targets, went for forty two and a touchdown. Brandon Cooks just kind of looks like he is at the end of his rope. I will say it to be nice, so Tobert could be the number two wide receiver and the Giants defense doesn't scare me away.
Speaker 2: This is a deep league.
Speaker 4: Play. But if you're in a deeper format, that is a name I like in this one.
Speaker 1: I would also maybe throw one Dale Robinson in there, just because, yeah, that's your two guy.
Speaker 2: Volume of targets, man, that's my guy.
Speaker 3: Love to hear his name.
Speaker 2: Just volume of targets man.
Speaker 1: Like, it's not they're not deep targets, right, They're all gonna be short throws. But just get him in space, let him work. You know, he could have eight to ten targets in a game. He could get you have seven or eight catches. So in a PPR world that we live in, Wandell Robinson worth worth keeping an eye on for this one coming up this week. All right over to the Week three previews or Week four previews, I should say we'll start with the Saints and the Falcons, big rivalry game in the NFC South Lakwan, Would you dare start Darnell Mooney in this one?
Speaker 3: I mean, if I had to go pick him up off of the waiver wire in the last couple of weeks, I kind of have to like with AJ Brown, Deebo Samy, and Pokinacoa Cooper Cup. The list goes on what wide receivers are injured, but it makes you sleep better at night knowing that he has this chemistry with Kirk Cousins. He has this type of ability to get off the line and make itself available for Kirk Cousins, who's limited in the pocket. So therefore, Darna Mooney, he's their deep threat. He's only he's the only falcon on the team that has more than one completetion twenty plus yards. So there's some big playability here. So therefore he's more suited as the team's wide receiver two because I know, we go back to look at his time with Chicago as a wide receiver one really didn't work out. It's more so he suits as a contributor for the offense rather than the guy where the offense functions through him. So Darno Moody man, I'm really starting to like him more so every single week as a solid flex play, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, more targets than Kyle Pitts so far. Unfortunately, you know, not what we expected, but he's producing.
Speaker 3: We're still on the train. We still believe though, No I'm not.
Speaker 1: Off the train, but at some point we also have to kind of pivot to what the reality is. The reality is Darnel Mooney doesn't look like he's going anywhere in this Falcons offense.
Speaker 2: After the first few weeks.
Speaker 1: Vikings at the Packers Florio, The Vikings defense has been amazing so far this season. The Packers still holding out hope of Jordan Love playing. Maybe it's Malik Willison quarterback for another week. Which Packers are you confident in starting against what has been in lights out defense so far this year?
Speaker 4: Yea, we might have to have a quarterback conversation in Green Bay. Jordan loves Oho and one, Malik Willis is two and no, I'm just saying, nah, I think I like the wide receivers so much more of its Jordan Love because when it's Milik Willis, we know it is going to be a run fest.
Speaker 3: So Jayden Reid, for example, if it's Malik.
Speaker 4: Willis, there's no chance that I want to start Jayden Reid against his defense. But if it's Jordan Love, especially Jordan Love, maybe not at one hundred percent mobility, we could get a lot of quick, short dump offs. Josh Jacobs, I think is a risky start, but someone that gets in a volume where you still have to start him. Emmanuel Wilson though, is someone that I have picked up in a lot of leagues this week, and running backs and some of my teams are a nightmare. So I'm starting him because he outproduced Jacobs last week on the ground and through the air, caught a touchdown. I think could kind of carve out a nice role for himself moving forward potentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look, I mean, I think at this point we know the guys that we really like in this offense. Jayden reads a guy that I think you can start fairly confidently because they're going to find ways to get the ball in his hand, you know. Emmanuel Wilson kind of trying to carve out a role there, which I don't think any of.
Speaker 2: Us saw before the season. I think we all thought it was gonna be Marshawn Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hasn't been able to get on the field just yet, so we'll see what happens. But man, the Vikings are a scary outfit, and if you have an opportunity to get away from them, I would get away from starting people against them. Maybe you can't, but I would not challenge him if I had their options. Steelers and the Colts, Florio.
Speaker 2: Rocket and the Anthony Richardson shirt.
Speaker 1: It has not been great to start the season so far, Lakwan, would you sit him against a very good Steelers defense this week?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got to hit the bench.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You do appreciate that he did take accountability last week for his QB playing and the turnovers. But man, I don't see this game as a bounce back game for him at all. Man, Like he's on punishment on my teams. Like he's hitting the bench. There's no tablet. You got to sit in a corner or your own punishment, buddy, And like I feel like I'm talking to one of my kids, you know, Like this is just what it is. Like I'd rather take my chances with a Sam Darnold at Gino Smith, Baker Mayfield, guys that I picked up off the waiver because this train right now is not looking good for Anthony Richardson and this Stealers defense is vicious.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the one thing we had concerns about with Richardson coming into the league with him as a passer, and those concerns have been laid bare the first few weeks of the season, and as people have pointed out, he's not scrambling as much. Most of his runs are coming on designed runs. We were hoping he would take off and run. That hasn't been the case. So that's sort of limited his rushing upside because you know, look, they're not gonna when you got Jonathan Taba there, you're not gonna design a.
Speaker 2: Ton of runs for your quarterback all the time. I played the QB on the other side ahead of him. This week, Justin Field.
Speaker 4: Yep, I think it's gonna be Justin Field's best running game in the season.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not upset about that. Eagles and the Buccaneers. Look, aj Brown probably out Devanta Smith. I don't think either of those guys practiced on Wednesday. If Davanta Smith can't go, what now? Is it just the Dallas Goddard show, Florio or is there somebody else in that passing game you'd like?
Speaker 2: It's just the Dallas Goddard show.
Speaker 4: I think, Look, other people are going to have to step up. But we could have said that last week as well, and it didn't really translate into a whole bunch of production for anyone but Dallas Goddard, and I know last week was a little bit lower scoring than we anticipated. He had eleven targets for Goddard, Devonte Smith had ten, everyone else had four or fewer, and the four was Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think we get this week.
Speaker 4: I think we get a whole bunch of Saquon running. I think we get a lot of dump offs to Saquon, and we get the passing attack will run through Dallas Goddard. Others can contribute, but I don't want to trust them for fantasy. But I'm still willing to trust Jalen Hurts because of what he can do with his legs, and I think we could see more scrambling in this one, like we wanted for Anthony Richardson the fact that what he could do with his legs, hear the goal line and everything. I think it's just too hard to get away from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think that's sort of the thing that keeps him afloat, right. That's the and he was like the second or third quarterback off the board, depending on your league, because that rushing upside was going to be there. And I look, I know this thing we've talked about. He doesn't look like he's quite as explosive as he has been in the past. But he's still running, he's finding holes and then he will throw the ball I think effectively enough for his targets to make it worthwhile having him in your lineup.
Speaker 2: Look, maybe you're in a league where you somehow have better options. I doubt it. I doubt it. I doubt it. I doubt it. I doubt it.
Speaker 1: All Right, it's time to see who will deliver. Presented by Uber Eats. We talked about the guys we think are going to go big this week. Lakwan, you got a guy who's looking for a bounce back here in Week four.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud Man is due for a layup matchup against this Jags defense, who are allowing the third and most fantasy points per game two quarterbacks right now. And man, this Jags defense has looked horrendous. Man, they're allowing top ten right now in the first downs allowed this season, So it means more time on the field for CJ. Strou to be on the field to create these fantasy points. That Jacks have zero takeaway so far this season, very few sacks, So I'm taking CJ. Strouds to sit back there. Cool comment collected, Even with the backup center right now to where that pressure shouldn't be bothering him so he can go out there and make the big plays to Tank Dells, to Nico Collins and Tank and Stefan Diggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I absolutely like CJ Stroud this week. In fact, c J Stroud Nico Collins was one of my top stacks of the week on NFL Fantasy Live.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Florio, you got you talk about liking justin Fields. I'm assuming because of the rushing defense he's playing against, So why not like the guy who's his number one running back as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the one thing a lot of us thought coming into the season was like Arthur Smith likes to utilize two running backs. No, that has simply not been the case right now. Najee Harris has at least seventeen carries carries, not touches, in every single game this year, plus he'll get a couple of targets through the air. Jalen Warren and Cordero Patterson are basically fighting for because this is Naji Harris's backfield right now. And then you talk about the matchup. The Colts have allowed the second most rushing yards this year. We saw Joe Mixon and Josh Jacobs each get over one hundred and fifty rushing yards against them. And when the Steelers, if they have a lead, they are totally fine, just grinding out the clock, running the ball and feeding Nase Harris. So I think this is his best Fantasy game of the year so far. And if you have nause and you're not playing him in this matchup, why is he on your roster?
Speaker 2: Like trade him or do something.
Speaker 1: As someone who has Jaalen Warren, I have a sad because right now he's kind of bang He's kind of banged up, and you know, I don't know if he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be able to go this week, So we'll see.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stay with the running back position, though, I'm gonna go with Devin Singletary. You talk about bad run defenses, hello, Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys have been about as bad as it comes when it comes to stopping the run. This year, they and the Raiders tied allowing five point four yards per carry. Look, I'll admit I didn't expect much out of them and Singletary coming into this season, but I will also admit that he has played well so far for the Giants. He's run the ball effectively. They're throwing the ball to him out of the backfield. I mean, this is the guy that I like during his time with the Buffalo Bills. But you know, he was splitting opportunities there with Zach Moss at the time. They just didn't seem to run any place for him, especially down near the goal line. It just seemed like a bad situation for Singletary there in Buffalo, and he's going on an offense that was not nearly as good. But I will give him credit for having played well through the first three weeks. Now he has a great matchup on Thursday against the Dallas Cowboys. You absolutely if you have him, try to find space for him in your lineup somewhere there you got.
Speaker 3: We're sure that are infensive trash.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is bad bet. They can't run the ball, they can't stop the run. That seems like a problem.
Speaker 2: I think Eddie.
Speaker 3: I think Eddie Laser off the couch right now. Kapriy, Wow.
Speaker 1: That was Who will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get almost almost anything for game day, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL.
Speaker 2: Order.
Speaker 1: Now time to take a break, We're gonna come back to review some more than the Week four games, plus on Sunday Night, Monday Night, and Monday Night again. That's coming up on the NFL Fantasy Football Show. Take it into some of the most fantasy relevant games.
Speaker 2: In Week four. We got the Commanders and the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Now we know that you can start passing games against the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: That has been pretty well established.
Speaker 1: But we saw Jayden and Daniels go big on Monday Night against the Cincinnati Bengals. He's had a couple of really big games so far in his career. So, Lakwan, I'm gonna ask you the question, is Jaden Daniels a must start now if you have him?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think he's doing two important things. He's protecting the football and he's scoring fantasy points. I think all fantasy managers loved that with their quarterback as dynamic as a Jaden Daniels. I mean, I know, we watch that replay of that touchdown to Terry McLaurin at least fifty times since Monday night, because man, this is something that everybody was saying that he couldn't do. He couldn't throw the deep ball. He couldn't be acurate downfield, but man, looking him putting the haters to bed, being able to stay in that pocket and take that shot. So every single week I'm looking forward to putting Jayden Dames in our starting lineups because right now he's one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. Right now, if you ask me, he looked great.
Speaker 1: He's done everything that we would have hoped that he would have done. And now that he's going downfield and he's connecting with Terry McLaurin, what's not to love about that?
Speaker 2: Side note about.
Speaker 1: The Commander's head coach, Dan Quinn announced on Wednesday that Austin Eckler is out for Sunday's game as he is still in the concussion protocol.
Speaker 2: So it looks like a big Brian Robinson day for the Commander. I know that's true. That's your dude. Is rob Ridler looks so good time he touches the ball.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm not letting this go on.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's gonna be split between the two of them all year long, but at least for this week, a lot of Brian Robinson with Austin Eckler ruled out already Sunday Night Football, Bills and the Ravens Florida. I could ask you about the Bills, but I'm not. I'm gonna asking what are we doing with Mark Andrews At this point.
Speaker 4: I have both Mark Andrews and Isaiah likely as starts this week. I'm giving them each one more week because I think there's a good chance the Ravens attack the Bills how they attack the Chiefs in Week one. The strength of the Bills defense is their cornerbacks. Christian Benford and Rasul Douglas are playing lights out right now. If they can limit or take away Zay Flowers, that leaves your.
Speaker 2: Tight ends there.
Speaker 4: And the weakness of the Bills defense is their linebackers. We saw John hu Smith eat two weeks ago. Was the tight end six against them, Brent and Strange because they caught a touchdown against them on Monday Night Football.
Speaker 2: I think you have to.
Speaker 4: Give these guys one more week, given the matchup and this state of the tight end position.
Speaker 3: If they don't deliver.
Speaker 4: In this one and it's another game like last week, then we need to have a conversation about sitting these guys, maybe even dropping one or two of them. But yeah, right now, I think you want to hold tight.
Speaker 2: I just want him to run more than four routes. Yeah, that too much to ask. I don't get that. I just why I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to play more than thirty three percent of the naps or whatever it is. I just I just want Mark Andrews to be on the field and living his best life, and that's not happening so far this season. Two Monday Night games again this week. The first one the Titans at the Dolphins. This one's gonna be a rock fight. People who love the law and sausage and Titans fantasy points should watch neither one of them being made. They're all, look, man, we're gonna look at Will Levis versus maybe Skyler Thompson or possibly Tim Boyle or maybe Snoop Huntley.
Speaker 2: Snoop Huntley pro bowler.
Speaker 1: Basically, what I'm saying, Lakwan is, do we need to have a real conversation about Tyreek Hill at this point? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think we'll know rather soon what they're gonna do at the quarterback position, because there's no way they go back out there were just banged up Skyler Thompson or Tim Boyle, and we think that Snoop will get his licks as well, but the quarterback play ultimately as a whole is at a low grade tier. I mean, right now, I don't feel comfortable putting Tyreek Hill in my star lineups. This is where in the drafts over the summer, those mid to late round wide receivers that you hit on, you can just plug and play them instead of having Tyreek Hill go out there being a cardio king. Like I feel like last week was just hard to watch. So like, if you have a Klei Shakir, if you have it Deontay Johnson, this is the time to go ahead and plug in those guys and you know, hope that they could show up and show out. But right now it is not looking good for Tyreek Hill. Manager, so that conversation is gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: What do you do with Tyreek Floorio? Because, like I mean, do you trade him? Because Tua presumably comes back at some point, but it's hard to hold on to, especially a guy that you might have spent a top three pick on Tyreek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have.
Speaker 4: Tyreek, I'm guessing you took him as one of the top three picks. And I don't know if I could pull him just yet, It's one game. We got to see what the quarterback situation looks like. I get that. But someone did hit me up on Twitter and we're like, should I trade him for Malik Neighbors? And I was like, this depends on how risk adversity. I would rather have Neighbors until.
Speaker 3: Tua is back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but once two is back, we know Tyreek Kill is arguably the best wide receiver in the world.
Speaker 2: So to very much like your situation dictates what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it depends on your prospects too. If you're winning and you've got depth, then maybe you can work it out. But if you need wins, I think I would make a deal like that if one were offered. Yeah, second Monday night game the Seahawks and the Lions. Whereas in the Titans Dolphins, it's gonna be hard to find people that you're excited about starting Seahawks, Lions, Floyda.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you're not starting?
Speaker 4: I have both quarterbacks I think are worth starting, the running backs are worth starting all. Yeah, No, start them all. Start the receivers even like Tyler Lockett, I think is someone that you can potentially pick up and throw in your lineup or something like that, because it's going to be an absolute score fest. These teams have played each other three times in the last three years. In those games, they have combined for eighty points, ninety three points, and sixty eight points. This is going to be a shootout. It's gonna be the funnest game of the week outside of maybe Cardinals Commanders in my opinion.
Speaker 3: And it's Monday night, so that's even better.
Speaker 4: Anytime you have someone in your lineup on Monday Night, you feel like you have a chance, especially in a game like this. And shout out to the NFL. I know some people don't like two Monday night games. Thank you so much for not making us have to lock in on Titans Dolphins for three hours on Monday night.
Speaker 2: All Right, I would say it's me. I'm people, but ye're not alone.
Speaker 1: But but but I agree, like if this, if Titans Dolphins were the only thing we were offered this week, I think I'd be a little bit salty about it.
Speaker 2: So at least we have something else to sort of distract this a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'll be in by seven if that was the case.
Speaker 1: I mean, you might be in bed by seven anyway, because you gotta be up before the sun rises up. You're up before you make up before roosters, man, so like you gotta be in bed anyway.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: For the rest though of our Week four pvs, you can check us out on Fantasy Extra on NFL Plus. It's time to drive your line up, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camery. This is where we get spicy about things we think are going to happen in Week four and lakwan. So you warned us ahead of time about I know what it was going to be, and I said, I'm not gonna look until we get to the industry.
Speaker 2: I'm looking. I don't. I don't think there's enough milk.
Speaker 1: Or horn chotza to wash that in the spice of this hot take right here, So please hit us with it.
Speaker 3: Listen, you guys know I love bringing the heat. It's mister fire content only in this one's hot Daniel Jones will be a top five Fantasy quarterback versus Dallas Cowboys. And here's why. Obviously, that run defense is bad, but I think Daniel Jones is coming off some confidence.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Things are starting to go right in New York with elik neighbors. Things are starting to click. This hitting on all cylinders. This will be the perfect game to go out there and break that twelve of note streak that Dak has and stuff it right in the Cowboys face. Is that the Giants are here, that Daniel Jones is going to be dropping dimes to elite neighbors in the end zone, and that run game gonna run through Daniel Jones and Devin Singletary. Giants get the dub Top five fantasy quarterback Daniel Jones Week four.
Speaker 2: Lock it.
Speaker 1: If that happens, sports talk radio across the nation will be on fire, on fire on Friday morning, for sure. Flourial, we talked about tight ends being invisible. Your hot take says, maybe not so much this week.
Speaker 4: I know I said I'm giving the Ravens guys one more chance this week. I think in the Bills Ravens Sunday Night Football game three one two, three different top ten fantasy tight ends in Week four come from this game one. I already talked about how the Ravens should attack this Bills defense. They should get the tight ends involved to pick on the Bills linebackers and avoid their cornerbacks. But on the other side, the Ravens have allowed the second most yards two tight ends this year, and Dalkin Kate is just getting going. In Week two, I know he had kind of a disappointing game, but that was because it was a blow out and the Bills really we're trying to get him the ball early on. Then we saw last week not only does he catch a touchdown, he caught a long touchdown. And the top targets every week for Josh Allen as of late a Khalil Shakir and Dalton Kinkaid.
Speaker 2: So in a game where.
Speaker 4: I think both offenses could kind of put up some points and push the other offense, like we really haven't seen tested.
Speaker 3: So far this year, three tight.
Speaker 4: Ends finish in your top ten, all right, I love to see it, especially because I've got a couple of those tight ends, So I would be very very happy with that for me.
Speaker 1: Caleb Williams has a big game this week. I think he's going to give you three touchdowns. Now, maybe not all through the air. Kwant earmuffs. The Rams secondary has struggled this year. We saw them get lit up by you know, we saw the Lions throw the ball effectively. We saw the forty nine ers, even in a loss, throw the ball effectively. I think Caleb Williams gets his biggest day to date against them. We saw him go for three sixty three last week in that game against the Indianapolis Colts, so I think he's going to really start to pick it up now. The protection is still an issue there. They can get pressure on him for sure, but I think he and Romo Doomday connect for a lot. I like Cole Kmet as a sleeper as well. Maybe he even gets us one on the ground. Hasn't done a lot of running yet, so maybe it happens coming up this week. But either way, I think Caleb Williams set to be in a lot of starting lineups, certainly super flex leagues, maybe even in fourteen team leagues as well.
Speaker 2: One more onto the fight on one, Fight on plus one. That's what we're doing. That's what we're doing this week. Anyway, there you go.
Speaker 1: That was Drive Your Lineup, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri.
Speaker 2: Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri. That is it. We are done.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football show.
Speaker 2: You know the drill.
Speaker 1: Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review, and remember there's no other word for thesaurus. Be safe, to take care of yourselves, and we will talk to you tomorrow. I'll count heilt, I'll con help Yah