Speaker 1: Transmitting, Hey, welcome to Tuesday show more in studio Monu.
Speaker 2: Scam Alert number one Texperts, which is a tech expert. By the way, they're warning Netflix subscribers about a very large cyber scam on which criminals hijack important financial information. They send messages. It comes as a text and it says Netflix, there's an issue processing your payment, and then they send a link. So Netflix is not going to text you and say there's an issue process. So everybody scam alert. Netflix is not going to text you and say there's an issue processing your payment or say failed payment.
Speaker 3: We all end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you didn't react in a way that I expected. Did you fall off this one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But you're also answering it weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because well I maybe receive something a little bit similar.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're right. Nobody's gonna text me like what.
Speaker 3: Just happened here because something happened to you and you're not sharing.
Speaker 5: Because it's just reminding me that I have a new number ish, and there's no way I have certain accounts that I registered years ago that would have my new number.
Speaker 3: You just would battling something right now in your head.
Speaker 5: And battling that now I'm not gonna just I'm just not clicking on anything that comes to my new number.
Speaker 4: Have you no?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was weird, right, guys, Yeah, very weird reaction. We think she she'll tell us in a month. It's not usually working all right. Next up scambal. FBI warn't shoppers to be wary of holiday scams. They say, always be wary of deals that seem too good to be true, especially like while we're down to Black Friday and Soyber Monday. But like Willie Wednesday, oh, Tap of the Thursday, Freaky Friday.
Speaker 3: Is there's all deals now.
Speaker 5: A lot of polices are doing sale extended, but they're not.
Speaker 2: It's the scammers, suspicious links. Don't click on attachments and emails. Morgan, you went and reviewed a site right like on Instagram? Was there something you wanted? And then you went to the website like you had to like go and search the h When people put up the reviews.
Speaker 6: I feel, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, So I was going to order a bunch of clothes from this thing that I saw on Instagram. You know when you get those ads and you're like, oh, I want to.
Speaker 3: Buy them, please, hacking in my information more and tell me what I want because I love it. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I saw a bunch of clothes I liked, and I had put a bunch of things in my cart, and I was like, let me just go check this out. Make sure this is a legit site. Thank goodness I did, because it was not.
Speaker 4: A real site.
Speaker 6: People haven't gotten any of their clothes that they've ordered from there, and I almost just put in like a huge order.
Speaker 4: Then how would Instagram let them do ads?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've talked to Instagrams.
Speaker 2: That's a great question anymore, I agree, But I think the note here is, here's my note. I look at the reviews when you buy from a place you haven't bought four from, because you will see other people going, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, or it was awesome like that's where the reviews do come in handy, So no links. If you're buying Instagram, go check the reviews. And one more, I got this from X which is Twitter, and I got this and I said, we found your account making tim spamm or be engaged in other types of platform manipulation. And I'm reading this, I'm like, well possible, but then I where the from because it says from X. But I click it, then it's like jop at con blah blah blah blah dot com. So it's not for click the from to see what it is. And if it's not specifically from that, you know it's not that. All right, scammel Er, Thank you Scammeler. We're trying to help you out here. By the way, if you get scammed and it does happen to Amy LifeLock, not just Amy, but just no.
Speaker 4: But I do have LifeLock pain customer here.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank god?
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, I know for years, Yeah, I know, it's been great.
Speaker 2: I joined LifeLock today. Save up to forty percent with your first year promo code bones. I'm telling you I use it too. They're not paying me to say this right now, this is not a commercial LifeLock dot com. And then do promo code bones and you'll say forty percent with that promo code. All right, Thank you, Sam By.
Speaker 3: Anonymous in Bar, there's a question to be Hello, Bobby Beahmas.
Speaker 2: My husband loves to scroll on his phone while laying in bed before he goes to sleep, and he keeps me from getting to sleep. Sometimes I've asked him to stop, if not for his own benefit, at least for mine, but he swears that it helps him unwind. Should I push him to quit this bad habit or just let him do what he's going to do and deal with it. Signed, restless in Oklahoma City. This is exactly my life.
Speaker 4: Is this your wife?
Speaker 3: She would never write into the show, but from Oklahoma that is true too.
Speaker 2: But we have we've put in measures to make us both a bit happier. So I love and I use the exact words. This is how I wind down as I get on my phone. And I watched like nineties wrestling videos, and I watched like nineties alternative music videos and some like two thousand. I just add the things that I do that help me, like take my mind off the day, and it happens to be. Like I've said this before, they're like the three greatest discoveries. I think Penicilla in the iPhone and then TikTok of like the last you know, two hundred years. And so I enjoy it. It helps me relax, It takes my mind off of everything else. But it's also like a shining beacon of light in the bed and my wife has taken a picture from beside me once when I didn't know it to show the huge glow when it's dark in the room and I'm on my phone scrolling away. So I can understand everybody's issue here. So here's what I've done. One the first thing I do for her request is I go down and I do the flop down and I take the brightness and I take it almost all the way down, so that takes off like seventy percent of the brightness.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't eliminate the problem, but it helps a little bit. Two.
Speaker 2: I put in AirPods so you can't hear anything, right, it's not even like it's very low.
Speaker 3: I put an AirPods. You can hear nothing. She can hear nothing.
Speaker 2: Three, I build a fort underneath the blanket, and I do my phone underneath the fort. Now, the hard part is sometimes the fort hangs over the phone blanket, so you have to like develop I've built like pillows I put. I put three pillows on my thighs and the pillows actually hold up the blanket and put the phone up against the pillows underneath the fort blanket. Therefore the light doesn't really come out. That has helped us like eighty five percent. My wife also said, why can't you wind down on your phone outside the room and they come in? Because I need to wine down in the bed, the place I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 5: That's because you've created that as part of your routine. What if you find a new routine.
Speaker 3: I had a new routine is watching television all night long and falling asleep with the TV on. That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I've actually modified my bad habits to only this bad habit, and I should be rewarded and celebrated for it, and I'm oft and not. What I would say is encourage a wind down by this time. So hey, yeah, I have one twenty, but use my practical approaches to build a fort. I build a fort with three pillows on my thighs, like you're going to hold it under it. Put the phone underneath the blanket, and put the blanket over my head and watch it underneath the co and so.
Speaker 5: And while that's happening, your wife's already falling asleep. Okay, So then when you get rid of the fort and everything you had to do to create your little phone, I know, but then, like then you what if she wanted to fall asleep like cuddling.
Speaker 2: Trust me, we were righty long without that eighth case and she wanted to cut we do that before I went and got on the old phone. I mean, okay, yeah, so that's what's up. So good luck with that because I completely relate, and you both can. You both cannot lose. Neither of you were going to win, but you both cannot lose. And I suggest going back to being seven and building a ford in your own bedroom. Here's Caitlin and East Tennessee.
Speaker 7: Hey, Bobby Bones Show. I listened to your All Show every single morning. It is a routine of mine. I'm a full time employee, full time student and everything is just so overwhelming and listening to your All Show it's normalcy for me. So thank you all for what you do and for putting a smile on so many people's stages. Thank you.
Speaker 2: We're glad we could be a part of like your day because I definitely have things and shows I listened to the part of my days, and if that's off, then I'm off. And if somebody has an upload a podcast on a certain day when I'm used to it, it just throws everything off. So thank you for allowing us to be your friends in that way because we feel like hopefully we are. Give me joy North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Bobby Zone just call on a listday morning Corny for Amy.
Speaker 7: So, what did tennessee Nothing? The same thing Arkansas? I read that and thought it was so funny and thought you you guys, so hope you enjoy love the show.
Speaker 2: What did tennessee not nothing? What did the same thing as Arkansas? It's to see things that's for too elevated for you do. It's way too smart a like Dennis miller Man, Yeah, give me number seven.
Speaker 3: Lea Pennsylvania.
Speaker 8: Just wanted to thank you for doing new content on Thursday and Friday and also including the Saint Jude interview with Fisher. I actually listened to it and I don't usually get to hear the radio song. This was the first year that we actually decided to become a partner in Hope. Also, his story just really touched me, and I'm now mom and just thinking about what his mom was going through and the story that she told it really just hit me in a way. And I'm just appreciative of everything that you do for the kids and for the listeners. I just wanted to say thanks and.
Speaker 3: Thank you everything you just said to us.
Speaker 2: We mean that back to you like times one hundred because we could get out here and say all the stuff, but if you guys didn't actually just be that, we wouldn't have that. So I appreciate all the BE team for jumping in and doing it.
Speaker 3: It was so great.
Speaker 2: It's such a great year to raise as much money as we did. We actually have set any record this year, which is very difficult to do as everything just fractionally becomes less and less because they're just more things by So thank you, Leah.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that pile of stories.
Speaker 4: Zebra striping ever heard of it?
Speaker 5: No, it's something that you do when you're drinking, and it's a new term, but it's an old idea that could help keep you a little more sober at all the holiday parties. It's when you alternate between alcoholic and non alcoholic. You cannot have two alcohol drinks in a row like you have to alternate, and it helped keeps you good.
Speaker 3: Oh keeps you good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it keeps you good.
Speaker 3: What if you have like alcoholic drinks and you have like a little tiny stripe, well.
Speaker 4: Then you're not zebra striping.
Speaker 5: If you want to adopt this, people swear by it.
Speaker 2: Scoop Steve Holiday parties for us is the company doing one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we have two holiday parties. We have one local one in for Nashville. I think believe it's tomorrow, and then next week we have a premiere one on Tuesday tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Really we learned about it right now, that is tomorrow.
Speaker 9: It only sends outn email like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 9: Day is it's six to nine at John bon Jovi's house, No borro and restaurant, and then the other one's at Rick's house. Yeah next week.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that's a real one, though the bon Jovi one seems like a real one that they're actually doing an evening one. Sometimes it'd be like holiday party two pm or like, wh're not coming back to work for that?
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. I guess I'll find out more about it after the show. I'll let you know. Yeah, I probably did a little zebra striping. What you got.
Speaker 5: I have the most popular Wikipedia pages of the year, So everybody who was searching this, everybody, I mean like forty million people wicked No, not in the top five, in the top five, you have political things like Donald Trump, Kamala Harris and the United States presidential election.
Speaker 4: Okay, then the.
Speaker 5: Other one in the top five, Lyle and Eric Menndez.
Speaker 3: Why did they get freed?
Speaker 4: I wonder too.
Speaker 2: You know, we were kids when all that happened, so we kind of didn't know the minutia. However, nobody really did because there wasn't social media, there wasn't ten thousand networks and streaming services.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean it was a pretty big televised thing. But then what happened for them later was then O. J. Simpson and it sort of like took over.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 5: And the number one thing that people have been searching on Wikipedia, like forty four million people.
Speaker 4: Just straight up debts.
Speaker 3: Do you know there was a celebrity deaths.
Speaker 5: A Wikipedia deaths page. It's called debts in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I would be mostly it's like Barker, Sure.
Speaker 4: But did he die exactly?
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 3: That's why I would use it because.
Speaker 2: We're constantly like, I know, Betty White died, Jimmy Carter not dead, but holy man, I've never seen a more a live person that doesn't look alive.
Speaker 3: Have you seen him? He's still He's.
Speaker 4: Still because remember he voted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did Bob Barker die last year?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 5: I think to your point, Bobby, yeah, I think maybe that's why sometimes people are like, wait a second, is.
Speaker 4: This person dead?
Speaker 3: Big Van Dyke still alive?
Speaker 2: Really? Nine years old? I believe just at a party. I think he's married in ninety eight. Maybe he's about to be about to have birthday be ninety nine. Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay. So top five were.
Speaker 5: Presidential stuff took up three slots in the Meninda's brothers and then deaths.
Speaker 3: The death page is pretty interesting, is it?
Speaker 2: Like if you scroll down like December eighth, Jack Kennessey December seventh, and he has everybody.
Speaker 3: Darryl McGraw, I don't know.
Speaker 5: iHeartRadio put out their top Country Artists of twenty twenty four, like these are the most played in the top five, Nate Smith, Sam Hunt, Jelly Roll, Luke Combs, and the number one spot Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 4: Of course, good job, I'm Amy, that's my file.
Speaker 3: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: So back in nineteen forty seven, Laura Jean Emery one Miss California.
Speaker 4: Okay, fast forward.
Speaker 5: She's in an assisted living place right now celebrating her ninety sixth birthday, and the staff there found out that she lost her Miss California sash years back.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so especially if it's like your thing, Bet lunch Box losing his prom king crown. He lives by that thing.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Special shout out to Ruth da Silva because she reached out to Miss California organizers and was able to get a replacement sash and surprised Laura Jean with it on her ninety sixth birthday.
Speaker 2: I like that that someone cared enough about something that could seem trivial but wasn't to the person that it deeply affected. You know.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of what this is.
Speaker 2: Going back in time and Amy would tell the story of there are all these starfish washed up on the beach and this kid would walk around and throw one in the ocean, but there are thousands of them. Throw one in the ocean, and someone said, hey, you're not gonna be able to save all these starfish, and it was like, no, but I can save that one and that one and that one one.
Speaker 3: At a time.
Speaker 4: It's called the starfish story.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. Thank got to make it up. Amy to make it up.
Speaker 2: But she's going to kind of run it in to my attention. But it's like that that person starfished her, like who like? Honestly, in general life, you'd be like, who cares. However, this one starfish was saved. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: You know why. I saw that thing we had framed the other day reminded me of So.
Speaker 5: That's what we did after we broke the Guinness World record for thirty apes.
Speaker 3: Bitch press, bitch press press.
Speaker 4: That's the gift we gave out.
Speaker 3: No, we actually packed more food, more meals. Yeah, it was our records.
Speaker 5: We broke the record for the most hunger relief meals packed in a hour for haities. You knew there was a record that already existed, and then we broke it and the Guinness guy was there.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that it already existed.
Speaker 5: It did, yeah, Wichital had it at a place in.
Speaker 10: Which Morgan, you're a witch whatever. I like, all right, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. I don't need to say this, but I will again. Taylor Swift is a marketing genius. Mike, what happened to you? I went to Black Friday Shop.
Speaker 11: I haven't been Black Friday shopping in years, so you went just for this, just for this. She put out an Era's Tour book and it was only at Target, and she was making it seem like if you didn't go get it on this day, it would completely sell.
Speaker 2: Out because everything she does sells out. Yeah, they take a stadium, records sell out. So I was there Friday morning. I got there, there was tons of them, touch of books. Yeah, I walked right.
Speaker 11: It made it seem like I was got the fight for this book.
Speaker 3: You're ready, he's ready to fight.
Speaker 11: I was like, all right, I'm gonna get I'm gonna get it from my wife because.
Speaker 3: She's a huge tailor, spaces people in the parking lot. I made sure to get there early. I got there and there was like.
Speaker 2: A full pallet of them. So you're life was the fan? You were getting a b her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Does she know you got her? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Because then now every time we've gone to Target back since and they still have them, so she would have got it eventually.
Speaker 3: So what do we say?
Speaker 2: What do you think as Taylor just so awesome that we believe everything she does, or was the our reason to believe because of something somebody said.
Speaker 3: She's just a genius. Okay, so she didn't even say they're ang gonna be sold that, we just believe it. Now, you're just buying into the hype. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm in amy. Did you watch the Taylor Swim Hallmark movie?
Speaker 4: Oh, the one about her and Travis Kelsey?
Speaker 3: I mean, they're not in it, I know, but it is not right. Okay.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing.
Speaker 5: There's a Lifetime one that is inspired by Taylor and Travis's love story, and then there's a Hallmark one about the Chiefs, and there's also a love story attached. It's not about them, okay, in Travis Kelsey's mom's even in the Hallmark one.
Speaker 3: About the Chiefs. Yes, I'm the one about Taylor Travis. Correct.
Speaker 5: But I watched the entire Hallmark one and I'm like, this just does not seem like their love story. I'm like, nothing's matching up. And then come to find out, I watched the entire thing literally thinking it's Travis and Taylor and it's not.
Speaker 4: I was watching the wrong one.
Speaker 3: I've heard it all. That's the worst. It's Holiday touchdown.
Speaker 4: That's the Hallmark one.
Speaker 3: That's what I watch story. Did you end up liking it?
Speaker 4: Do you see how that would be confusing a Chiefs love story?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: It was fine. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 5: I love all those kind of movies. You would hate it, don't watch it. And then the Lifetime one is about them?
Speaker 4: Not yet because I have to. I had. That was my Thanksgiving break. I was looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: It was like the countdowns on Saturday Night premiering, which, let me tell you, Hallmark, they probably got a lot of Lifetime viewers. They were like, oh, exactly exactly. They heard what Lifetime was doing with their movie, and they're like, well, one up them and get Truvis Kelsey's Mom, and everyone will watch our channel.
Speaker 3: Instead review the other one. You watch those that's about the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Okay, four out of five. But for Christmas movies, I don't know. I feel like they're all five.
Speaker 2: Okay, so four your scale is weird.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand that. So four out of five let.
Speaker 5: Me explain you to you, like this, I love all the Christmas movies so much that to me, they're all like five out of five, except for Hot Frosty on.
Speaker 4: Netflix.
Speaker 3: That one was so bad.
Speaker 5: That's new this year, don't waste your time. And then Holiday touchdown four out of five because I felt like I was duped.
Speaker 2: So for I.
Speaker 3: Know, Amy micros seven, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Amy munch Watch claims that he got into a fight with his neighbor or what happened.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I had to confront him because he raked all his leaves. But the problem is he just piled him in the street. And I'm not talking like a little pile. I'm talking a gargante one pile of leaves. He just put him in the street. The problem is we street park, so he's taking up two spots on the street because he's got a big old pile of leaves.
Speaker 3: Can you not park on the leaves?
Speaker 12: You No, these are like leaves up to your knees.
Speaker 3: I still feel like drive on top of them.
Speaker 5: I felt like he used the word gargantuan and not just mean to me.
Speaker 4: I don't think that that.
Speaker 5: Like if you were to I'm up on top of them, you'd be almost like on aig.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm looking at the pile here and it's a big pile. But okay, So anyway, we have audio of Lunchbox fronting his neighbor.
Speaker 3: You recorded this, Yeah, did you have a good holiday? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was good.
Speaker 3: He was good to have my tears.
Speaker 12: It's, you know, great, But I mean I did notice that. I guess you decided to, you know, rake the leaves yard looks great, but.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there were lots and lots of leaves. I had to get him off my grass. I didn't wanted to die, yeah.
Speaker 12: But you just piled them in the street like I mean, it's just this city comes and don't get him or blow away. So I just it was by that that well, I wanted to hurt your feeling.
Speaker 3: But it's a junk car. You haven't moved in months, so I thought it'd be a good spot for him.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I mean, you know, the car doesn't work, and I've told you that before that it but it does just sit there. But I just didn't think, are you going to move in eventually? But I don't think the leaves in the street, I mean that's I mean, it looks bad, but yeah, I mean it's kind of annoying.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks, it'll be fine. It'll be fine by New Year's or something like that. Okay, a lot of stuff to unpack here.
Speaker 5: My gosh, I feel like I just watched like an awkward scene, you know, like in the office or on the office.
Speaker 3: So let's go to the leaves first.
Speaker 2: Does it said he come and get rid of the leaves then to be bagged?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't think they just scoop them off the street.
Speaker 2: Number two, the junk car is talking about his lunchbox, his car the Ultimate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, he did pile him up like right behind it.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is a passive aggressive way for him to say, don't judge me when you left your junk car on the side of the road.
Speaker 5: And also when anybody uses the line not to be rude or I don't want to hurt your feelings, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're usually they're gonna hurt your feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So would do you move and get rid of your car for him to move the leaves? I mean, because it looks like you're both hogging a bunch of space on the street, A junk car and leaves.
Speaker 3: They're just piled there. I mean the car has not moved.
Speaker 12: I mean it is pretty gross, and I get it, and it does need to move, it needs to be taken care of.
Speaker 3: But the leaves, I don't know.
Speaker 12: It just seems like it's crazy to just throw him in the street, like I am I missing something?
Speaker 5: Well, when you say your car needs to be taken care of, what do you mean? Do you just want to tow it away and gone forever? You can give him that for Christmas or something?
Speaker 3: What his car?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like he said it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to cost more to tow than it's worth.
Speaker 4: We have to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Remember when he went and took it in and got an appraisal, how much like four hundred and twenty five dollars for.
Speaker 3: The whole car?
Speaker 4: What if we sell it for parts?
Speaker 12: But now it would have to be a donation, like I'd have to do it to like a car like that does cars for people.
Speaker 2: I think the guy knew you had no basis to stand on. If you're like, hey, the leaves are in the street, and he's like, so is your junk car? Check check mate, yep, move your car. Or you could really do the passive aggressive thing and bag the leaves.
Speaker 3: Oh well no, no, that's not passive aggressive. That's getting rid of them for him.
Speaker 2: It is, but it's also showing him if you're not gonna do it a us, I'll do it. And he's not gonna like that, Like that's like I'm gonna get you in a way you never thought you would even be bothered by being God.
Speaker 12: Oh, I think that's me doing work for him that he didn't do. And I don't I thought you were gonna say, throw him back in his yard.
Speaker 10: That's aggressives, yes, So what's the plan?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 12: I mean what I do I've been doing for a couple of days. I let the kids playing it so they kind of throw the leaves. It helps like disperse them a little bit, so you're putting them back more into the road or more both. When are you getting rid of the car?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's hard to let go. It's not it's he's metal.
Speaker 5: We've all said by the cars that we've loved everyone, and that's just parked on the street.
Speaker 3: It's taking us spaces. That's okay. Yeah, And I still.
Speaker 12: Got to clean it out though, And the problem is now like I should put the leaves in the trunk and try it off, and oh.
Speaker 3: He doesn't dry. Oh yeah, sorry, sorry, drunk car. Well, but I did a pretty good job. Like I'll let him know. No, I think you think you're a lot more aggressive and stronger than you are. Let us know how that turns out.
Speaker 5: Oh, he should get his other neighbor on it. That really takes care of business.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that guy, he does have a neighbor, and that takes care of it, saves lives.
Speaker 3: That's we're not talking about Alpha Adam. All right.
Speaker 2: Survey as two thousand adults, what was your favorite Christmas song you loved as a kid. Time for the Bobby feud. We flipped a coin backstage, Amy as the winner. A survey as two thousand adults, your favorite Christmas song as a kid?
Speaker 4: Rudolf the Red Nose Ringer.
Speaker 3: Show me Rudolf. Number one answer, good job.
Speaker 5: Rocking around the Christmas tree. Number four answer, Uh, I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus. Did not make it. Let's go over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I should have been paying attention. I was trying to come up with the songs.
Speaker 12: So I hope she didn't say this, But jingle bells, show.
Speaker 3: Me jingle bells? Did number two.
Speaker 2: Answer, you have Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer at one, jingle bells at two, and rocking around the Christmas tree at four.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Grandma got run over by a reindeer solid guests.
Speaker 3: Show it to me number seven.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then I also love the Twelve Days of.
Speaker 2: Christmas you did as a kid. That was like the lamous Christmas song. Ever, I don't even know what that stuff was. Show me that one. I was out of Christmas song, Eddie, this is easy. Frost of the snow Man.
Speaker 3: Show me Frost number three. I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Oh, the hippopotamus. Give it to me number nine.
Speaker 2: So far we got Rootolph at one, jingle bells of two, Frosty at three, rocking around the Christmas tree at four, Grandma got run over by.
Speaker 3: Ranger at seven, and hippopotamus at nine. Give me white Christmas. It's gonna be one of those two. Like the kid's not really gonna love that one. Yeah, here you are.
Speaker 2: But the kids, Yeah, show me that one.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 3: Christmas pins are now doubled.
Speaker 2: Right now after round one, Eddie with twelve, Lunchbox with nine, Amy with five, there are only four answers left on the board. Two thousand adults were asked what was your favorite Christmas song.
Speaker 3: As a kid?
Speaker 4: Baby school outside Korea?
Speaker 3: Showing me that one. Yeah, you better watch, you better not pal.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm telling you what Santa Clauses.
Speaker 3: Come me to town Santa Claus coach out.
Speaker 2: You're one dude at number five, ten points there, right.
Speaker 12: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
Speaker 3: Show me the teeth. Dang, I had that one home run that one. Hey, we're running out of songs. Give me Felise, not be that. Oh going back to your homeland. People love doing that, you know, like the South Texas. Yeah, yeah, show me the rest of them. Goodness, that's a good one. But I think maybe you grew up in South Texas. I was a little more popular. It was really big down there, number one all year. Actually.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're around three points are tripled. Amy, there are three songs left, six, eight and ten we're looking for. Two thousand adults were polled favorite Christmas song as a kid?
Speaker 4: Oh, Little Town of Bethlehem.
Speaker 2: Okay, show me that one. Amy has been eliminated.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, are you gonna go a room?
Speaker 3: Or no, if you'd like, I'd like to hear what has been said, like what has been on.
Speaker 12: The lay idea you don't write them down, Amy, No, I'm trying to just come up with a song.
Speaker 3: I don't try to write them now.
Speaker 2: Rudolphin one, jingle Bells at two, Frosty at three, Rocking at four, Santa Claus is coming to town at five, and I'm all got run over by reindeer at seven and hippopotamus at nine?
Speaker 3: Three left?
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna go with Santa Baby? What is that ro roan carry song?
Speaker 2: Santa Baby Baby, show me Santa Baby?
Speaker 3: Al Right, Addie, you no second place? If you give one of these, you win if you miss lunch wins.
Speaker 14: I'm thinking like, is Mariah Carey was that when we were kids?
Speaker 3: I feel like I was a kid singing that song. I just want to name a song. Oh so you thought maybe that would be in there? And bone you left? I'm between two What are the two year between? Because nobody can steal up from walking in a Winter Wonderland?
Speaker 14: Walking in a winter Wonderland.
Speaker 3: And Mariah Carey, all I want for Christmas is you. I feel like when we were kids that was plain.
Speaker 14: I'm not sure though, I'm not one hundred percent, but I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: To Mariah Well.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that show me walking in a winter wonderland chat. Come on baby, and if you get this, you are the champion. Come on, show me, Mariah Carey. All I want for Christmas is you.
Speaker 3: Christmas.
Speaker 2: Who on the list at number six, the Chipmunk song, Oh Christmas, Don't be let At number eight, here comes Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: Here jump Santa Claus. Right down Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: And at number ten, jingle Bell, jingle Bell, jingle Bell Rock.
Speaker 3: Now winner mister Christmas j lunch Ball.
Speaker 13: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 14: Sixteen year old Tyler Jordan. He lives in Tennessee, but he loves to play music. He actually learned how to play guitar while he was battling a brain tumor at Saint Jude Children's Medical Center, which is crazy that he actually was there, learned how to play and make a wish Foundation found out his story and say, you know what, you love playing music?
Speaker 3: You want to be a record producer.
Speaker 14: Someday They gifted him a whole recording studio that you can have now and he says, you know what, I've been making so much music. I can now put out my music, record it in my own studio and everyone can hear it.
Speaker 3: That's super cool they did. That is really really cool.
Speaker 2: It's also to the ability to acquire the skills to even get better at it. It's not just a gift of it. It's the gift of being able to like learn to do it. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 14: And they said while he was at Saint Jude, he would be doing his treatment and he's little by little learn how to play the guitar.
Speaker 3: Awesome, there you go. That is what it's all about. That was tell me something good.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Amy's Morning Corny, The Mourning Corny.
Speaker 5: Why is Santa afraid of getting stuck in a chimney?
Speaker 4: He has claus trophobia?
Speaker 3: Good? That was the Morning Corny. A couple of Tuesday reviews days. I'll go first on Netflix. There's a show called Black Doves. Anybody watched. Nope, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna tell me that Kara Knightley and Natalie Portman aren't the same person, same person for the same person.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on in my head right now, I'm trying to tell them apart. I know exactly what Natalie Portman looks like.
Speaker 2: I think the difference is one is British, but they can always play those accents up. Same person to me. But this one's Kira Knightley and the Black Doves. They're basically spies. It's the six part series on Netflix. It's awesome. I give it four and a half out of five. Confusion on who the main actress is, Okay, oh.
Speaker 10: Wow, Yeah it's Kira Knightley, but I kept going.
Speaker 2: If you said pick one and maybe about my life on it, I wouldn't know. But Black Doves it's awesome. It gets a ninety eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes. It's on Netflix. It's only six parts, but it's really really great. So that's my Tuesday reviews day. Amy have anything?
Speaker 4: I have nothing, well, nothing that I'm allowed to talk about because you're.
Speaker 3: Not doing no soft reviews. Correct, all right, Mike d movie, Mike anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I watched a movie called Why two K.
Speaker 11: It's like a horror comedy about what would happen if the White two K Scare actually happened. So all these like technology things start revolting against humans and what is that on?
Speaker 3: It's in theaters. I don't watch that. Okay, well review it. I give it three out of five.
Speaker 11: Tamagatchi's if this movie what it came out in nineteen ninetynine, it would have been a huge hit.
Speaker 3: Right now, if there's a little bit dated.
Speaker 2: Tell me got choose those little toys that we're supposed to Yeah, keep alive, right, the digital toys. I want to go talk to Erica in Texas. Erica needs some advice. Erica, what's up?
Speaker 8: I haven't talked to my ex husband in almost two years. We have two children, and the youngest one is seventeen. She was six, so she's taking college courses in high school and I need to pay six hundred dollars by January for her to continue or to take these courses. How do I go about talking to my husband when I haven't talked to him?
Speaker 3: You have a text, message and email? Do you have any any of those ways to get ahold of them?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 8: I deleted everything, and my daughter only talks to him on the weekends.
Speaker 3: Because she has to do so.
Speaker 2: If she can talk to him, though, does she have the information to be able to get ahold of him?
Speaker 8: She does, but she doesn't want anything from him. When she turns eighteen, she's done with him because of what he has done.
Speaker 2: You need the money, I mean, is this something that you need? Like right now, it's not easy to get.
Speaker 8: Six hundred It's not easy to get six hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: She's a senior this year.
Speaker 8: And she's been taking high school our sorry, college courses since she was a sophomore. So when she graduates and goes into college next year, she'll already have her bachelors and she just needs to gear her hands on training for marine biology.
Speaker 2: So about reaching out to your husband to ask for something, is that something that you just don't want to do, but you feel like you.
Speaker 8: Have to do for this I have to do, I feel, but I don't want to. He cheated on me with my stepsister.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah that's terrible. But right now I'm just like very fired up for you. Like, regardless of what happened or what he did, he needs to contribute to the well being of your daughter. And so if I don't know what the situation, if he's paid anything over this period of time, but he absolutely should be contributing to this and you should with kindness. You need to get the number from your daughter. And I know it's probably not fun to talk to him, but you need to say, like, hey, this is what I've spent over this, this and this, and this is what's due and I need.
Speaker 4: You to contribute.
Speaker 3: Amy brings up by a great point. Has he contributed anything in the past couple of.
Speaker 8: Years which he's with her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Then the only thing, no, it's not the only thing he pays on a regular basis is the insurance because she's on his insurance. But all the medical bills that we've had to pay for since.
Speaker 4: She was sick, I've had to pay for.
Speaker 8: Is it to you because I work at.
Speaker 3: The I'm sorry? Is it to you?
Speaker 2: Is there something to about it where you you would rather not ask him because you just don't want to be involved, Like if you had it, you just try to pay yourself. It's not the principle of him paying because it's a daughter. It's the principle in your mind you don't want to deal with him and you wish you could just pay it.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't want to deal with him at all.
Speaker 3: And I would pay it if I had it.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a lot to it.
Speaker 7: When I found out that.
Speaker 8: It was my stepsister, I got her kicked out of dude.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait, how'd you get a kicked out the military?
Speaker 4: Was he in the military too, because you can't be doing that.
Speaker 8: No, he was not in the military. Well, he was in the past, but he hasn't been in.
Speaker 7: For twelve years.
Speaker 8: She was stationed over here in San Antonio, and I knew who her command was, and five sent them proof And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you rather stick it to him and get the money as in like a stick it and you owe us? Or would you rather just have the money and never talk to him again?
Speaker 8: And trying to get extra shifts at the clinic that I worked at. And I mean it's coming, but it's not coming fast enough for January money?
Speaker 3: January sixteenth? How much do you need?
Speaker 4: Six hundred?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Venmo, No, Bobby, she needs to call him.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want talk to him, but she doesn't want him contributing, so he can't. He can't hold it against her. I'm happy to just spend more of the money.
Speaker 4: I know that you are.
Speaker 3: No, okay, yeah, Venmo, I can fix this right now.
Speaker 8: I do have Vinmo, but no, I don't want your money.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I know you you do this a lot.
Speaker 2: But if you don't want to deal with him and you're working on this, let a friend help you out. I'm happy to help you out. And then screw him. It's not even like a let me help you. It's more like, screwed the dude. If he's never involved, don't bring him involved so we can hold it over your head, like screw them. He screwed you, well, I screwed you step sisters. Basically, he screwed you over. It would make me feel good to help Would you let me do that?
Speaker 3: Please? And you never have to even talk to him again. Cauld he's such a freaking loser. Say yes, okay, say yes.
Speaker 8: I mean say yes, okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put you on hold. Screw them, don't talk to him. No, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: No, no, no no. Do you know what?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 4: Screw them?
Speaker 5: You give her the six hundred and then she asks him for it and boom, she's on top.
Speaker 2: If she wants to double up, you can do that too, but I don't want her to have the stress of it. Okay, stay on hold, Erica, don't feel bad. I'm happy to do this.
Speaker 3: I got you. I'm gonna send this over to you now. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast and of the first tap of the podcast. That is the end of the first tap of the podcast. That is the end of the first tip of the podcast.
Speaker 2: You can go to a podcast to or you can wait for podcast to come out.