Speaker 1: It's nine Genee Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Okay, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: What is it today?
Speaker 1: Tour?
Speaker 3: Tell them it's a special Holiday Gift Guide episode?
Speaker 2: What Yes?
Speaker 1: How did this happen? Amy Sugarman tell us how this happened?
Speaker 4: Guys. Okay, I worked really hard on this. So this is for the nine fan in your life. These are the gifts that you will want to give them. And here's what I've worked laid into the night on. This is not the box set of DVDs like that's not.
Speaker 1: That's not that's too easy, that's not.
Speaker 4: This is not the sun Bolster on the ebit like. No, this is classy elevated for the unexpected Sanders somewhere.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I went in a different direction, and I want to see how you guys feel about it. Now feel free to judge listeners.
Speaker 1: We just know that Tory and I have absolutely seen nothing. We don't know what she's going to present us all it's so fun for us. Yeah yeah see so yes.
Speaker 4: Now the problem is I'm connected. I have it all laid out, but I'm connected, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I was wondering what all that is there on your couch.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you? Were you like what clutters like?
Speaker 2: Hill? I saw nothing? It like looks great to me.
Speaker 4: Well I put my eyes okay, and so I can see it. So I have many different items. Two have not arrived, but I know what they are, and I'm going to tell you those two first and when, by by the magic of podcasting on Instagram, the photos will be there. So the first two that I want to do is, now, this is a what we call a callback to an episode early in the nine two Days. Okay, I got a very cool vintage e Vibe Rolling Stones shirt, and there's made worn has some really cool Rolling Stone sweatshirts. I did the Junk Food Rolling Stones T shirt? Classic? Thank you? Do you know why? Do you know why I did that?
Speaker 1: Because we went to the Rolling Stones?
Speaker 2: Yep, yes, yes you did Junk Food, which.
Speaker 4: Still kind of teas blows my mind that nine O two one oh had the Rolling Stones on their show, Like.
Speaker 1: Do we have them on or did we just go to their show and just illegally filmed souts.
Speaker 4: I think you licensed some footage, but they were there. It wasn't like it was pretty interacted with Mick Jaggart. What season was that cool two, three, five, five, I want to say five. I want to say Lorraine may be able to help us out. Okay, now I'm going to show you something. Now this I is from Tillies. Now, I like went deep onto the internet to finance. So this is Tilly's. Now, I thought this would fit us even though it was Junior's. So this is a very cute shirt. Can you guys see that?
Speaker 1: Really? Tennis Camp nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I thought that was kind of awesome. Now I ordered the large, but it's probably gonna fit only a teenager in your life, like I don't know. Maybe it was very cropped and very tiny. Okay, now love it. You guys know Marine Layer? So Marine Layer is like a cool kind of aviator nation Ye type type vibe.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were talking about the actual Marine Layer.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, no, not that.
Speaker 1: I was like, what are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you? So?
Speaker 4: Marine Layer has this place? Now we only I don't We haven't in San Francisco. I don't know if it's in La yet, but it's in San Francisco. So I went out there and it's called the Custom Club, and I got you guys, by the way, I bring all this crap down to jingle ball, so you guys can have this is not a crap. This is gold, I know, but sometimes you say like I'm bringing all this gold, all this junk, all this gold, all this what not swag. This is pretty rad. So you pick out what you want and then you can get it embroidered. So I got you guys a sweatshirt. You have to fight over it. It says nine two one OMG on the collar, and then I got patches for down here that are California patches. I feel like Tory really wants that one.
Speaker 1: What color is it?
Speaker 4: It's kind of this same color I'm wearing, sort of a burgundy ready orange. Yeah, so that and all this is going to be on a sweatshirt. Okay, great, Okay, so now I sweatshirt plastic Beverly Hills. So there is a store. It obviously still because I just got this. I don't know if it's still a brick and mortar, but it's called Geary's. Do you guys remember Geary's in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like a travel store gifts and travels.
Speaker 4: Very kind of high end gifts. So I thought this was amazing for the nine O two one oh fan in your life. This is a palm tree that says nine two one o on it.
Speaker 1: Can you guys see what kind of is the cute ornament right there? Very really good?
Speaker 4: Agree? Great? Okay. Next you might be shocked to know this, but a Nordstrum Nordstrum, you can get the Beverly Hills fan in your life a really cool sweatshirt. It just says Beverly Hills. Could you guys see that?
Speaker 1: That's so cute? It just says Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this one's really cute. That's it's crazy. Okay. Next, if you have people in your life that you that love Beverly Hills not doing oh, but they don't want to spend a fortune Target, this is so crazy. She has been all over town super cute sweatshirts from Target.
Speaker 3: I know you've just been a Beverly Hills you guys.
Speaker 4: I want that green great, I'll bring that down to you and.
Speaker 1: That even though I never go there, I go there for the dentists. Oh my god, you need.
Speaker 2: Target and a pink one very affordable.
Speaker 1: Beverly Hills will never go out of style, apparently never.
Speaker 4: And you know what else is kind of on trend is the Beverly Hills Hotel. So I wanted to get a little of that inspiration. So this is from a place called Cambridge uncommon. I never heard of it, but I found So it's a little they call it like a valet tray or like put your little ring tray. You could put rings in it. And it's Beverly Hills Hotel, which I felt like a pot cute.
Speaker 1: They have a really cute gift shop in that hotel. They do they do, and so I can definitely see that in there.
Speaker 4: I think I've showed you guys this before, but prepare to have your minds blown.
Speaker 1: It's okay, she's getting up, She's going to get it. I feel like I'm going shopping without going shopping.
Speaker 2: This is free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is going to take us back to the very beginning. Oriental Trading Company, Full party supplies, Napkins, oh Lates cups. Look, this says kissers aren't made, They're born Brandon so Johanna Martin aka Donna summers Table. I mean you can have you can have a full party, full birthday party, lates everything, Wow plates, places, sand You.
Speaker 3: Can buy this as a set like there used to be what was that Prime Party used to have with this, but now Oriental Trading Company has it.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, you can just buy it as a set and you have a full nine on party.
Speaker 1: Do you want to want to have that for your birthday? Your next birthday?
Speaker 2: Imagine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a Beverly Hills seemed birthday party. No, actually, you.
Speaker 4: Had a fan like my friend Todd is married to a girl Tanya shout out she loves nine on two and oh her and her sister like he should do this gift for her because it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's thoughtful, it's very thoughtful.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, this is now the piece. There is a song. This is really where it gets insane.
Speaker 1: Okay, so oh there's a lot happening.
Speaker 4: Very very Beverly Hills. Move kits In, so kits In. It was so big, right and then much like sort of went away for a minute, but then Kitsen's backs back, Like there's a Kitsen in Malibu at the Country Maart. They have so much iconic Beverly Hills stuff. Slippers like, look at those slippers, Jenny, They're just like the slippers you got me for my birthday. But they have Beverly Hills on there. Look at these pink there's pink, there's white, any fan pinkus, We're a kid in your life. I think this is like the top thing. I got. Just a cute tea for your kid that says Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you need that if you got a kid Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: So this is like the high end version of the target. So if you want to spend more Beverly Hills, all this is from kitten. Look at that bear. Look at this teddy bear? Wait, a bear, Teddy bear with a sweater that says Beverly Hills. I love Beverly Hills. I heart Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: She's just giving everyone in the middle finger right now, but you can't see it the bear, not even on purpose.
Speaker 4: This is very the Beverly Hills Hotel. A tote cute that says meet me in Beverly Hills. That's the makeup bag that says Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 4: So these are all my ideas for the nine o two on Oh Fan in your Life? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Amy's gift guide to the nine o two on Oh Fan in your Life?
Speaker 2: I think you're actually onto something here?
Speaker 4: Can we maybe call it Wamy's Gift Guide. I'm just wait. I don't want to be like braggy, but can.
Speaker 2: We say Amy's Gift Good wheat, this you could curate?
Speaker 4: Thank you, nostalgic, give the bag.
Speaker 2: Button the button TV.
Speaker 4: Seriously, seriously, here's what I will say. All of these items, you are not that expensive, Like we're talking a twenty dollars item too. I think the most expensive thing was probably from kits in like a couple one hundred bucks, A couple hundred bucks, nothing, nothing crazy. That was outstanding, good job, Thank you so much. The maid worn rolling Stone sweatshirt that I didn't do because it was like three hundred felt a little out of our budget. But for I thought the rolling Stone thing was cool because it's like nine two and zero. But like, you really got to be in the know.
Speaker 3: You hit on a little bit of everything. You get a little bit of everything. The ornament is so cute for the holidays like.
Speaker 4: That, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Everything else could be all year round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: So while we're huge, What is your favorite holiday memory?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: If you can scan back to when you were making the show, that would be amazing. To hear. But otherwise, if Jenny you can't, I can.
Speaker 1: Actually I want to blow your mind.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: The only reason I can remember is because I have a picture of it. It was when we were all wearing Santa hats and we were getting a group cast photo, and I think it was Luke said, okay, everybody flip the camera off. So we're all flipping the camera off wearing Santa hats. That's a classic. I'm sure Darren Artin has that.
Speaker 3: Photo iconic, and I don't think any of us we thought it was just like for fun at the end, that it would go.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, right, it was a little naughty somehow it leads who I look at it now, I'm like, oh, no, that's I don't think.
Speaker 2: That's at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about you do you have a good note?
Speaker 2: I just remember we always loved it.
Speaker 3: Every year we would have like the final scene before we went on holiday break and we would have catering and everyone would come over, like Dad would come, they bring in like yeah, we would have like a fancy meal catered instead of just like lunch brought in from Like.
Speaker 1: Oh that was I said, Crew loved it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it was great and and we give like a crew gift.
Speaker 2: And it was just like really fun.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Remember we used to do the crew gifts every year. That was always such But you.
Speaker 4: Get like given, can you give you some examples?
Speaker 1: We could never agree on anything, first.
Speaker 3: Of all, correct, except I felt like after Gab left it was easier to maybe maybe no, just because she was like the planner of our group.
Speaker 4: So maybe the boys didn't care and.
Speaker 1: They only wanted to know how much it was going to cost them.
Speaker 4: Are we talking like Burke Williams massage for everybody? Like no, Like is it a gift? We're talking like a crew gift.
Speaker 1: So that's something that we could make more than a hundred of right, right, and that's only the crew members had.
Speaker 3: A jacket jacket sir special, so you could collect things. Do you remember that Christmas? This is when I had nine or two one oh money. I gave you a pair of Gucci shoes.
Speaker 1: I think I might still have. No, I think I parted with them. I think I know I must have had.
Speaker 3: I feel they least they laced up specific Like, no, that's not something I must say very well.
Speaker 1: They were very beautiful shoes, but so uncomfortable. I could never wear them.
Speaker 2: And is it that Gucci box that we put it's.
Speaker 1: A coocie box that maybe we put my baby in the box. The shoes came in just for fun, you guys, just for a second. We didn't put the lid on.
Speaker 4: It or anything.
Speaker 2: We didn't know about babies. She had her.
Speaker 4: If you did the crew gift for one hundred people and it was two hundred dollars a person, that's twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It was much more expensive back then to get like things embroidered or printed.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like that go to the mall.
Speaker 4: Here's my question. Yes, would Noah and Carly go in on the Crew Gift?
Speaker 2: Good question if they were newer.
Speaker 4: Like or was it just the core that remained? So then by season ten it's like there's just a few of you.
Speaker 2: I bet they did ask them.
Speaker 1: We asked them, so would you like to be a part of it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: And if they said no, then we would be like okay, crunch.
Speaker 4: Right and also awkward because you're like, didn't.
Speaker 1: Show up on the cart yeah right, weird? Whatever they weren't obliged. They didn't have to do that. Yeah. Yeah, it was usually just like me, you, I and Brian Jason. Yeah, just the the core Shannon and we had some good ones when Shannon was there too. I remember. I can't remember what they were though, but we did them. Then.
Speaker 2: Whoa, yeah, I get.
Speaker 4: That was good. Okay, Well, for those that want Amy's gift Guide, because we're going to name it on our Instagram, it'll have all the photos and all the like what it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should call it Amy the super Fans Gift Guid.
Speaker 4: A super Fans Gift Guide, true, because it's like, yeah, it's I tried to be different.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 1: Really hit them on.
Speaker 4: Good, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Good job, Amy. I'm excited and so well, there's going to be a link and we can links.
Speaker 4: I don't know how Instagram works, but it'll do say what it.
Speaker 1: Is, and so you'll give like the info okay, then you can go get that.
Speaker 4: It'll say like Geary's Beverly Hills, and then I'll have a picture of the cool ornament and I can even say the price thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's really not bad, thirty dollars, thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, I can go buy them if they want to. Yeah, thirty dollars. That's like not bad. I mean it's a lot for an ornament.
Speaker 1: That's a lot for an ornament. Thirty dollars. Remember when all the ceries. Yeah? Wow. Anyways, it's so good. This is exciting. I love the holidays and I love gift giving. I know you do two door, so it's fun to do this. Thank you Amy for putting that together.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was my pleasure.
Speaker 4: It was hard work. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You said the bar really high. You have to keep going. Now.
Speaker 1: Does iHeart give out like company gifts, Like you know, you have a lot of employees.
Speaker 4: Like Ryan Seacrest gives a gift like very nice gifts.
Speaker 2: Like what can you say one?
Speaker 1: Well, he's Ryan's Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Come on, I know, Like what was the gift?
Speaker 1: Like an electric bicycle?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Like money, like hard cash?
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, sometimes it's like a gift card.
Speaker 1: Sometimes bus money.
Speaker 2: It's really kind.
Speaker 4: Ryan is amazing. Yeah, but I heart do I think there's too many people. There's like way too many people. Yeah. I'm trying to think if I've ever gotten a holiday gift that was like.
Speaker 2: Is there like an iHeart like monogram thing.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah you could, iHeart merch. You can like, yeah we have merch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you maybe give us.
Speaker 1: Some I heeart mer Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now this is gonna it's gonna be a bit of a time warp because when we taped this from what it's airing. But at jingle Ball you can get iHeart merch.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, yeah merch.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what's the What was there ever, like your favorite Christmas gift that you were given, either of you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think a bike was always like kind of like.
Speaker 1: When you're bicycle with a bow on it.
Speaker 4: I think I did get the Barbie dream House, the elevator plastic thing. Yeah, at the time it seemed roller.
Speaker 2: Was huge chair with the elevator that was with the little swimming.
Speaker 1: We got a go cart.
Speaker 4: We got a go cart, which I still to this dam like my kids asking me for a go cart. My mom, let us take this go cart. First of all, it had just like pedals and like a weird break and we went just tearing down a hill no help. Was perfectly this go cart so tiny, just smaller than any car. Just racing. I don't know, I mean, it's lucky we're here.
Speaker 1: What about you tore any significant Christmas present? It's kind of hard to remember if it's a Christmas present or birthday present, it.
Speaker 2: Would be like the Barbie dream House.
Speaker 1: You too, Barbie's Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: What about you? Joy me?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Once I got Garfield slippers, I was really excited about you know those puffy Yeah, that was a big one, my big ticket item under the tree one year also. But this is I'm gonna make up for it this year, guys, because you know what, I I never tell my family like they always say, what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't need me, I'm fine what. I just just to be together. This year, I was like, you, guys, I want a puppy. What I need a baby puppy that looks just like my pearl that passed away. I need like a miniature version of Pearl that I can get help in my purse, keep in my pocket, take it everywhere I go.
Speaker 4: Is it happening?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Will you take that puppy? Be to QVC?
Speaker 1: I take that puppy everywhere?
Speaker 3: Well, you just you said it here, so now they have to good job, good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so wait, does that puppy go on the plane in the seat next to you?
Speaker 1: It goes in my lap like in my It's so it's gonna be I said, I literally want it to be this big, like I don't want to ever get bigger than this.
Speaker 4: I hope you get God, I had pinky.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna name it?
Speaker 1: Is it? We're to name her? Pearl Pearl? Part two?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, okay, let's talk about this, dude.
Speaker 1: No, if I get a dog cart.
Speaker 4: That I don't know about that, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I have to enjoy this dog first, you guys, we are opal. That's cute.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea. I get it going in the like along the trend of.
Speaker 1: Pearl right, pearly, yesque pearl esque. I was sinking oyster, but that's Oyster's fine. That's fine, pearl oyster diamond.
Speaker 2: Then like the nickname is oi.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you guys, just everybody listening, just say a little prior that I get a puppy for Christmas.
Speaker 4: It's all it's going to happen. If your family doesn't do it, they're kind of not nice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: Why would they not do it well?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe puppies are expensive. I don't know. Maybe they can't find the right ones at the rescues. I don't know. What's a big process.
Speaker 4: They can do it, well, they can do it. I have full faith, full faith.
Speaker 1: Well, Happy holiday, Happy holiday. Wait, I want to sing you my favorite Christmas song. Oh Christmas Tree, Christmas Tree, How lovely are your branches?
Speaker 2: This is crazy. Just last night Bo said to me, can you sing that song for me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And I couldn't even sing promise you. He was like, oh. I was like, oh, Christmas tree, Oh Christmas Tree. And then I was like, I got nothing.
Speaker 4: Not even like one that's normally a hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's a sleeper. That's a Christmas sleeper.
Speaker 4: Not even You're.
Speaker 1: Welcome, okay, bye everybody. Happy holiday.