Speaker 1: Power two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, So the President obviously going the extra mile as it relates to a peace deal in the Middle East. I think the most consequential proposal was made by President Trump along with you know, Marco Rubio. Maybe I should remind you saying no, they're never going to have a nuclear weapon. President Trump again, They're never going to have a nuclear weapon. Some progress clearly has been made, and the President now is using military strikes to say, Okay, this is not a ceasefire. If you're going to keep negotiating like this. Here's Marco from the cabinet meeting yesterday, So tell us about a.
Speaker 2: RN Well, first of all, the bottom line is the Run's never going to have a nuclear weapon, and if recent events have done anything, has just remind us once again that they are the world's leading sponsor of terrorism and they can never have a nuclear weapon. Now, the President's preference, which President, your preference is told as repeatedly, is always to negotiate these things and to figure out if you can have agreements. Diplomacy is always the first option, and we continue to work on that to your outive ways, mister Woodcoff and Kushner and others, the Vice President who've been very involved in if if there's an agreement to be made, we.
Speaker 3: Want that to be made.
Speaker 2: I think there's been some progress and some interesting and we'll see over the next few hours and days where the projects could be made. I just want to remind everybody, mister President, you know this well, do you have other options available to you if that doesn't work. But the bottom line is that we prefer the negotiated diplomatic route and we're going to give it every chance to succeed. You I know you're giving it every chance to succeeds, to president. But here's the bottom line. Because I keep getting asked what is this all about.
Speaker 4: It's very simple.
Speaker 2: Iran and these people in charge of Iran can never have a nuclear weapon and they will never have a nuclear weapon, and they most certainly will not have one as long as you're president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Now that point is very clear. Here's where Donald Trump ups the ante for every country in the region. Now understand something too that you know people talk about, Well, the Israelis were happy you know, with Midnight Hammer and epic fury, and of course they've had their own conflict either with Duran Iran directly or with their proxies in the region. However, this is what makes Donald Trump donald Trump, and that is that he proposed that Saudi Arabia and all the nations in the Middle East sign onto the Abraham Accords to have a lasting piece with all of the countries. And maybe we can get away from this mindset because all of those Arab countries, those Sunni countries, they were as equally afraid of Iranian hegemony in the region and a nuclear armed Duran as Israel was. That's like the untold story. They just don't talk about it as much as Israel does, and it's not as much an existential threat as it as Iran has been to Israel. However, you know, as you can see and as we have all witnessed, the Iranians had no problem going after other Arab nations in the region. It Ranby and Shia and and these other Sunni nations. There is great hostility among them, and there was always great fear among countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE and many many others that in fact, they'd never wanted a nuclear armed Iran because they knew they too would be a target. Here's the President taking this to the next level.
Speaker 5: The Navy is gone, the air force is gone, everything's gone, and they're negotiating on fumes.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what happens. Maybe we have to go back and finish it.
Speaker 6: Maybe don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not you.
Speaker 4: We should make the deal.
Speaker 3: If they don't sign, you want to know the truth.
Speaker 5: If they don't sign to join the Abraham of course I don't know that.
Speaker 3: We you know, we have.
Speaker 5: Countries in there already ue great, great countries, bold countries, and it's turned out to be so good, so effective, and so we're you know, requesting strongly that they join it. It'll be great, it'd be great for Saudi Arabia, it'd.
Speaker 1: Be great for guitar, actually great for everybody joining us now to discuss this as an expert in the region, we have a mere fact.
Speaker 4: Revar is back with us.
Speaker 1: He's now teaching comparative constitutional law at Texas State University, author of the bestseller book called Iran Comrade Ayatola, and he's also with the National Iranian Congress. Senate is their Senate Chairman, and he's here with analysis of all this. Amir, welcome back, thanks for being with us. Let's get your take on where we are at this moment.
Speaker 7: Thank you Sehan for having me again. And it's an honor this memorandum for sixty days time that the President Trumps at in a session is going to give that regime to sign something and for the nuclear negotiation. If you know my position, you know, Sean. The last time we spoke, it was almost four months ago. A couple of hours after our conversation. The blood that happened in Iran, which in forty eight hours regime killed at least forty five thousand people. We have the actual number which is more than one hundred thousand people have been killed in street, just the protesters, they didn't have any gone. And the Supreme Leader who gave the order to IRGC to kill the people in the street. A couple of weeks later, by the order of President Trump and the very joint great joint operation of United States and Israel, the Supreme Leader was killed in his palace, which is interesting because that palace he lived there was the four Shaw's Palace and the mulog It looked like the animal form of George orwell when the molog they came to power and they said the shaw was corrupt, the king was corrupt, and then they went to live in King's palace and then yes, he was killed. All these happened during the last four months, and a lot amazing things happened because US Army could destroy the entire navy of IRGC, as President Trump's proudly is mentioning always, and the air force of the regime is gone, and the seventy five to eighty percent of regime's military and missile capability, it's gone.
Speaker 3: And it's you know, it's it's the.
Speaker 7: Time to go and finish the rest, as President Trump yesterday mentioned in the Cabinet meeting, to finish the job.
Speaker 3: And it's just twenty to twenty five percent.
Speaker 7: If you are asking me, sheon, I can't understand these negotiations and giving more time to the regime, it could be just one good reason to know who is exactly in charge, whoever comes to the negotiations able to kill them too, because when when somebody is making block back all over the country while we are still talking with them, this regime doesn't have any chance at all to stay in power.
Speaker 3: Just let's destroy.
Speaker 7: We are not talking, we are not talking about boots on the ground because we don't need it at all. It's ninety two million Iranians inside the country, ten million outside in exile. Like us, we can finish the job. We just need the regime's capability, the military capability and missile capability to be gone, which in a couple of weeks US and Israeli.
Speaker 3: Can do it.
Speaker 7: Then the people will finish the job inside. And it's this, this is the part I can't understand. But maybe maybe if it's some good reason for President Trump's administration to continue disnegotiation.
Speaker 1: Well, I've spoken with the President at length, both on air and off air about this very issue, and this is the President's rationale and he's he said it. The Secretary of State Mark or Rubio has said it. For forty seven years. The people of Iran have been oppressed. They've been murdered, they have been brutalized, they have been intimidated, they have been harassed, they have been treated so horribly. And if you look at the Persian culture and it's grand history, and I mean that, you know their contributions to mankind are too long to list right now, but we know what they are and they have contributed greatly to the advancement of the human condition. And I believe they can and hopefully will return to that former state of greatness they once had. But getting rid of this theocracy in this you know, Islamo fascist regime, that has to be the starting point. And so but he says, there's ninety plus million Iranians that have been victimized for forty seven years and if he does wipe them out, this is something that will impact every uranium for decades and decades to come. All right, quick break, we'll come right back. More analysis the situation in Iran with Amir Facrovar. More with him on the other side, we continue with our friend Emir Fakrovar, who's joining us an expert on Iran and very strong opinions about where the future of Iran should be headed. Last point on the blockade. You know, there are now reports that half the workforce is out of work. They have a three hundred percent in play, right they have imagine a gas shortage inside of Iran and their economy is already beginning to collapse and they need money desperately, and the President, I think, is letting that this weekend economy means week in regime, which means more strength to the Iranian people, although they don't have the arms to fight back.
Speaker 7: You know, Sean, Sean, let me be honest. I love you, Sean. I have been following you since.
Speaker 4: You're about to say, I love you, but go ahead in prison.
Speaker 7: When I skept prison before coming to the United States, it was a show Hannity and con In Iran, we could see part of that show, and I was enjoying and I was saying by myself, why Sean is not going by himself, because he's amazing. And then when I came to the United States, that was twenty years ago, exactly May two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Then still I was following.
Speaker 7: That show, and until now everything you said, Sean was correct. In twenty nineteen, I guess eighteen or nineteen, when I was on your show, you mentioned about that. I was talking about civil disobedience, and you are a genius. You said, Amir, without gone, it's impossible right now, one hundred percent, if you yes, without gone, it's impossible. It's the Second Amendment. We should have dea on Iran too. The Iranian people they don't have any gun, and you should should help us to provide gone as much as possible. The courts, yeah, they can provide that. And there are other groups they can do the same to provide all these material for the Iranian people.
Speaker 3: Why not. This regime is in fight with United States.
Speaker 7: This regime for the last forty seven years chanted death to America, chanted death to Israel. Yeah, it's we know this regime is the enemy of United States and is rot and in every point us should go after them. You mentioned correctly about the roots of Islam, the ideology of Islam in Iran. Yes, Iran, the Persian Empire. We gave a lot to the world. Everything we know about mathematics, about physics, about astronomy, about science, it's coming at some point coming from Persian Empire. And even the first declaration of human rights side the Cylander coming from Iran. You know, it's a lot. Our contribution to the world is a lot. But fourteen hundred years, Agoshan, something very bad happened to us. That was invasion of Iran by the Muslims. And for last fourteen hundred years, as Montesquie said in his book The Spirit of the Law. We the Iranians, we couldn't collap because of that poisonous ideology of Islam. And right now President Trump is helping us. It's huge help. It's not about helping us to come out of forty seven years of this small last regime.
Speaker 3: It's helping us to.
Speaker 7: Come out of fourteen hundred years of being under occupation of Islamic ideology. And you know, Sean, Iran is going to be right now, it's the biggest movement of converting to Christianity in Iran. Iran after the change of the regime, you will see it. Sean very fast.
Speaker 3: Will be a Christian nation. It's coming. We can see it.
Speaker 7: And for all these President Trump, when he helps Iran to be free, then in a couple of years he will realize how much help he gave to the people of Iran, through the Middle East and through the world. And the last point I want to mention is some people they are saying Iran cannot go in one night to be a Jeffersonian republic. My answer is why not. You know, Sean, because I drafted the proposed constitutions for future it on they're calling me Persian Thomas.
Speaker 3: Jefferson right now.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm we.
Speaker 3: The Iranian people.
Speaker 7: We are at our seventeen seventy six moment.
Speaker 1: I nominate you to be the first president you could be there, George Washington, And look, I have to run because of the constraints of time. But I will tell you I enjoyed talking to you. Your passion is infectious. I pray for the vision that you have for the Iranian people, and I am hopeful that the day is coming sooner than later. And I know the President's do and everything in its power to help that happen. One thing that we would I'd love to see happen is getting arms into the hands of the Iranian people so they can overcome this regime. Amir, Thank you, my friend, and we'll have you back soon.
Speaker 4: Thank you as always, You're amazing, So were you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one. By the way, you hear his passion from America, You hear you know, all the all the people that come from other countries that really appreciate all the things we often take for granted.
Speaker 8: Right, he never stops working for the good of a country. Sean Hannity with behind the scenes information on today's breaking news.
Speaker 4: Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to our busy telephones. Eddie is in Missouri, Eddie high, how are you glad you called, sir?
Speaker 9: Thanks for being with us, You bet, Thank you so much. Two quick questions about Iran. If we have destroyed their air force and their navy, how can they still have control on the Strait of Hormuz and say that it's closed? And the second question is how do we know they are not enriching the uranium that they have during all of this cease fire time.
Speaker 1: Well, let me start with the second question. First, how do we know because we have eyes all over the entire country, there's the short answer, And we have the most sophisticated satellite intel gathering ability on the phrase of the Earth. And to put it this way President Trump described it is, if they ever wanted to go after the nuclear dust and we know where it is, that we would be able to see the face. We'd have facial recognition on any person trying to get to that area, anywhere near that area, and if they had a name tag on, we'd be able to read it. That's how good our technology is. As to the first part about the straight or hormones. It's complicated in this sense, is they drop minds in the strait and you know, getting those we have mind sweepers there and getting clear lanes. We do have a clear lane now, getting you know, getting that straight totally cleaned up and cleared out, and getting the free flow of oil at market prices is more complicated. But according to this latest iteration of a deal, they've agreed that they will never have nuclear weapons. They're working out arrangements on how they would transfer and who they would transfer the nuclear dust to. And no, they're not going to be able to charge fees or tall as it relates to the straight of horm moves.
Speaker 4: Now, it's complicated by a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Now, at the end of the day, the president again in five, ten, fifteen minutes, can wipe out their entire economy. He's trying to avoid it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Is it getting maybe to the point where I think the next step might be to take out whoever the loyalist, the old guard, loyalist, the hardliners are that are reluctant to actually do something smart for the people of Iran. I could see that happening any day now. The president the last you know, three days has used military force twice, so it's a matter of what the president. When the president decides, and I understand his thinking. I don't fault him as others do for trying. It's for exhausting every possible path to peace, because the military option is quite simple for us, to be honest.
Speaker 9: Well, I appreciate your time, sir. I bless you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope that answers your question. My friend, God bless you. Let's get back to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Darryl in my free state of Florida. Darryl High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Doing great? Long time listener, first time caller.
Speaker 4: The same with Y're glad you joined us?
Speaker 10: Andyine Colembs. I just can't understand how people are so complacent with some of the things coming out of our fellow citizens' mouths. It sounds like nineteen twenty sixth to nineteen twenty nine. I mean, there's anti Semitic. They're basically coming up and agreeing that they agree with what the Nazis did, and then when you tell them that, they're like, oh no, I don't But I just see it as heading towards a similar thing if we don't find a way to get control of it, and part of it's going to be past. The Save America Act got to be done.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you on the Save America Act. Obviously they're on hiatus right now. I hopefully what has happened in these primaries more recently with John Cornyn prior to that, Thomas Massey prior to that Cassidy in Louisiana, maybe Republicans are gonna kind of wake up to the fact that maybe the base of the Republican Party is maga. They are Trump and you know John Cordnin for example, one in the initial you know, phase of the primary, defeating Cam Paxton by I think by a couple of points, and I mean it was just a I mean, ken Paxton won two to one. The Trump's endorsement, you know, Donald Trump and just you know, enthusiastically, you know, went out and endorsed Lindsey Graham. Everyone has this impression of Lindsay Graham. I'm telling you part of it maybe true, but most of it's not true. You know, Lindsey Graham is probably Donald Trump's closest friend in the Senate. They played golf all the time together, and when the president wants something done, he goes to Lindsey because Lindsay actually gets things done. He did the one beautiful bill. It was Lindsay the push for the tax cuts. It's Lindsay that is, you know, always there for the president when he needs support. It's Lindsay who got Kavanaugh through House Judiciary Committee. I mean, when the president wants them, he's there. And unlike you know, I would argue John Cordon wasn't always there. I'd argue that Tom Massey and Cassidy weren't always there.
Speaker 10: Do agree? Well, before I let you go, there's one thing that is my pet, Peeve, and I think it's yours too. They keep yelling about saving our democracy. We do not have a democracy. We have a constitutional representative republic.
Speaker 1: See well, thank you for making that point. So many people make that error, and at times it frustrates me because we're not a democracy. Thank you for reminding people on this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary year. I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I'm wearing a hat for it right now.
Speaker 4: You have well, God bless you. You know what. I hope people will reflect.
Speaker 1: You know, we just had memorials you think of all the blood, sacrifice, the the that so many brave Americans made for this cause of freedom so that we can wake up a Memorial Day weekend and hang out with our families in safety and security and barbecue and celebrate freedom and fun.
Speaker 4: But they gave their lives so we can do that.
Speaker 1: You know, the Bible says no greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for another. You know what is the example of Jesus in the Bible love others as I have loved you. He gave down his life for all of us, you know, to reconcile us to the Father. And this country was founded on Judeo Christian principles. And anyone that tells you differently is just not telling you the truth. Appreciate the call. Tom Michigan, Next, Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hi Sean, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm a little bit nervous, so bear with me.
Speaker 1: I have a question about by the way, let me let me let me deal with this point because most callers, a lot of callers are nervous when they call. Just remember you're calling a friend and just the fact that there's millions of people listening in on our conversation should not impact you at all. But you know what, it's the number one fear people have speaking in public. You don't You're you're talking to mostly friends or the people that hate listen and they need to hear from you too.
Speaker 4: But we're glad you called. Don't be nervous, you're talking to a friend.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. My question involves I've been listening to off and on for the past ten years and specifically, uh, the when you talk to John Solomon, he has so many things that he comes up with, so he's investigating, investigating so much, and I am a conversation by saying, but doesn't go anywhere? Do you Does it get to the right people? The information that he learns, you know, through there's through his investigations. Does it get to the right people? So something could be done.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you heard John on the program yesterday, and we had him on TV also last night, John actually addressed this very issue. And it's been a question all of us, me, Greg, John, Sarah Carter, anyone that has been involved in unpeeling the layers of the onion as we call now the reason I like to do the long form podcast Hanging Out with Me Sean Hannity. You can find it where you get your video podcast, YouTube, Spotify, Apple, wherever. And on that podcast, I've had Dan Bongino, I've had John Solomon, Greg Jarrett, I've had Cash Betel, and I've had Sarah Carter and soon I'm gonna have Todd Blanche the Age. And I'm just telling you that there and John addressed this yesterday. That and what Dan Bongino told me on my podcast that when they found those burn bags, those were in a safe room that they didn't even know existed. Now, think about that, and his belief is some honorable, good law abiding rank and file person purposely left the evidence that will prove a grand conspiracy.
Speaker 4: It's very hard to prove one.
Speaker 1: However, if the evidence is that overwhelming and controvertible, that would mean the statute limitations which had passed on individual crimes for individuals, they would they don't expire, you know, Hence the grand conspiracy, the need for a grand conspiracy investigation. Grand juries are now formed, and not one but two states looking into this. I like John and Greg and everybody else that I mentioned. Believe we're getting as close as we've ever gotten. Can I make you a guarantee or a promise that we'll get there? Can't, But I would expect indictments, probably sooner than later, of very familiar names that you would associate with the very issues you're bringing up. I know that sounds obscure. Please forgive that part of my answer. However, I know more than I'm telling that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yes, it does. I just I get worried that it's going to be like going before the committees and the House and Senate and it just seems to become dialogue and it's you know, to the US regular people, it seems like nothing ever gets done. And that's that's my concern.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I would say between John and Greg and my interview with Dan Bongino on my podcast, the interview with Cash Bettel, and then Sarah Carter and my pending interview with Todd Blanche, it's probably ten hours.
Speaker 4: Of straight talking. I would urge you, if you really.
Speaker 1: Care about this issue, you're going to hear things you've never heard before, and it all gets tied together. I'm not letting it go. Let's put it that way, okay that I'm promising.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, okay, I didn't waste all.
Speaker 1: These years of my life maybe doing some of the best work of my career that I'll never get credit for. I'm not going to get a pulitzer like you know, the New York Times or Washington Post.
Speaker 4: But I don't want one.
Speaker 1: I just want justice, and we need justice so it never can happen again. Anyway, Tom, appreciate it. I quick break right back to our busy phones, toll free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Also, Congressman Jim Jordan coming up as well. As we continue this Thursday.
Speaker 11: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right back to our busy phones. It's toll free, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Do we have time for Ray in Louisiana, Linda, I think we do, right, Ray, we got about ninety second. Well we have a minute, Ray, you have a one minute. Make the best of it, Sir, glad you called.
Speaker 8: Mister Hannity.
Speaker 6: I've listened to you for a long time and I just want to say thank you. The closest thing to Russia's desire.
Speaker 1: To inform and so you're very kind. But you know Mark Mark, and we just dropped Mark Levin this morning. You know what, I'll tell you why I'm gonna put ray on the other side when we do the other calls, because I want to I want to delve into this more deeply. Linda, You know, you you have had a chance, like for example, you've been best friends with John and Greg and and Sarah and you know we've had how many times have we had all these people on the radio show and now the burn Bags and Dan Bongino and Cash And you know, for me to devote that much time on getting to the bottom of what the media has simply ignored and with all the evidence that's now available, I mean, I think even you are like probably have hope, and you're maybe one of the more cynical people.
Speaker 12: I know, I'm the most cynical person. You know, I'm a pragmatist. And when I see somebody go to jail, I promise you I will feel so validated by all of.
Speaker 1: This, Well, you should feel validated it already because we've been proven right again and again and again.
Speaker 12: I don't care about being right. I care about seeing people behind bars.
Speaker 4: Otherwise it's just going to happen again and probably worse.
Speaker 12: And I agree with you that time for the po PO to do something