Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Happy Friday, All eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: A lot, I mean a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fallout as it relates to you know, Jill Biden saying, well, I was watching my husband debate Donald Trump, who's destroying him in this debate, and it looks like he's having a stroke. Well, if you thought that your husband, your your spouse, or your wife was having a stroke in public, why wouldn't you race to their assistance, regardless of what the outcome would be. Now, this is getting fast. I never once saw him like that before or after. We'll get to those cuts here here in a second. But his other fallout as well. Most polls show now that Kamala Harris is leading the pack to win the Democratic presidential nomination. Sorry, Gavin, but that's not going to last. That Joe Biden has away in part in this book, he's accusing Harris of trying to push the obvious league cognitively depaired and dementia addled Joe out the door, and anyway, Vice President Harris acted like a courtroom prosecutor, and her insistence that Joe immediately endorse her for the twenty twenty four nomination. In this new book of her she recounts the conversation when the forty six president told the second in charge, the Vice president, he would be the first commander in chief not to seek reelections in Lyndon Johnson. Oh my god, Joe, are you sure, Jill Biden recalls Harris saying, you know to this excerpt she gave USA Today. When Joe Biden suggested waiting until the next morning to make an endorsement statement, Harris said, I want it sooner. After the President said he would call her back when I figured this out the VP press, could you do it soon? Say in twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh. She was ambits.
Speaker 1: She was afraid of any opposition. She wanted the appointment. One former Biden aid, livid and apoplectic. You can't really blame them because they went out there and they fed the country the big lie that he's cognitively strong. Alex Thompson, who co wrote the book released last year about Biden's cognitive declined scandal, and by the way, this is one of the biggest scandals in American history. That he's been flooded with reactions from members of Biden's orbit. A lot of Democrats, including several Biden aids that I have talked to since yesterday when this interview came out, They don't believe her.
Speaker 2: How could you believe her?
Speaker 1: And I have to say there is significant skepticism that she is trying to rewrite this narrative right now, and I've been surprised at the level of anger and frustration. They were all told to go out and tell the big lie. The other big lie is the borders closed, the border secure. President Trump weighing in Joe Biden is now out there, finally admitting she did not know what went wrong with sleepy Joe during our spectacular, highly rated twenty twenty four presidential debate, where Joe was not exactly performing to the highest level of debate standards. She said she thought he was having a stroke and various other really bad things. And you have yet never rushed onto the stage to help her troubled husband, as any good wife would do. The only thing she failed to mention was how well I was doing prior to his near total collapse. In other words, as many have asked, did my strong performance in that debate cause him to plain in simple choke leading to his defeat, or were other reasons that cause? Nobody else knows the answer, but I do. Democrats are other Democrats enraged by Biden's debate disaster revelations, and Democrats are starting to turn on Jill Biden. This book is destined to failure. She's probably gonna have to pull a Gavin Newsom and buy all the copies herself. Charlemagne thug god ripping Joe Biden's confession, you know, gave the Donkey of the Day award to the former first Lady. I don't know what the donkey of the day is. Your friends with Charlemagne, what is that?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, but they're they're rightly enraged. And then you think about, you know, fake Jake Tamper, you know, never never noticed what we've been playing for years and in this I'm gonna take a little time that we're gonna get reaction from our friend Greg Jarrett because we have the Robert her tapes.
Speaker 2: We have them now.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden sue and the doj uh to prevent these tapes where where Robert hurt.
Speaker 2: It said that no jury.
Speaker 1: Would likely convict him because he would seem like a nice, old, forgetful man. And then we got some of the details of it. Anyway, Joe Biden telling this nonsensical story about Mongolia.
Speaker 3: Listen, you know I went to Mongolia and great pictures by unfortunately embarrassed that of Peter in Mongolia, showing what they would.
Speaker 4: Do at the time of the innovation of the Mongols into Europe. And fourteen years when the eight hundreds, it's.
Speaker 1: Around the middle of nowhere and they're looking.
Speaker 5: Up there to see this tiny line was a twenty mile illustration with all these kids on the age of sixteen paradacc ration to come down, and you know there's similar wrestlers doing.
Speaker 6: Everything they do.
Speaker 4: And so they walked over and they had a target bail say, hey, hundred yards away, and these guerrillas were, you know, taking shots, and I thinks that embarrass may or jumping back a morn to hand in the bow and arrow. I'm not a bad archer, but I've only found they were if I could pull it.
Speaker 6: Back, so I.
Speaker 1: And sure luck, I hate the.
Speaker 7: Oh I really did.
Speaker 1: And then her asked Biden if you remember this when this all came out where he kept documents, and he can't answer. It says, it's around twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, when Bo was deployed or is dying.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The only problem is it didn't meet the date of all of this. Here's here's what he said there during his time were Lily Chambers.
Speaker 6: Road and ord related to the head n Center or the bio can we're both? Where did you keep tapers that related to those things that you were actively working?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is what.
Speaker 4: Twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 7: That area.
Speaker 4: Remember in this time frame, my son it is either been deployed or is dying.
Speaker 7: And uh.
Speaker 1: And then he forgets when his son Bo died and the year he left office. Didn't remember either of those? When did I leave office? Remember that all came out?
Speaker 6: What's happening though?
Speaker 4: What book die got amazed th tent nineteen, twenty fifteen and died made twenty fifteen? It's twenty fifteen after the month or he goes, yeah, that's right. And what's happened.
Speaker 7: In the meantime is that.
Speaker 1: As and.
Speaker 4: Chum gets elected in November of twenty seventeen, sixteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 7: All right, so.
Speaker 4: Why twenty seventeen years.
Speaker 6: That's when he left office in January. Okay, now.
Speaker 4: That's Trump had sworn in.
Speaker 3: That's the way.
Speaker 6: Okay, and.
Speaker 7: In seventeen.
Speaker 4: Oh passed.
Speaker 7: This is personal.
Speaker 1: And then the ironic thing is, while Joe Biden publicly was is privately now admitting the truths, she thought he was having a stroke. Well here's her praising his debate performance. After Joe, you did such a great job.
Speaker 4: You answered every question you want it.
Speaker 1: And let me asked the crowd, what did Trump do?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean you you just can't make it up anyway. Here now is Fox News Legal Analys best selling author, Number one New York Times best selling author, Front of the Program. My friend Greg Jared is with us. He has a new piece out on Joe Biden and the release of the tapes and the questioning with Robert Hurr. You look, Americans have a right to know the truth you write in your piece and to conclude for themselves whether they're president and everybody around him was lying. You are one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean for years, Joe Biden insisted the reporters over and over again that he never shared any top secret classified information with anybody who wasn't authorized. Well, on the tapes, you hear Joe Biden say, oh, you know, I've squirreled away all this classified let me go get it. And he does, and he brings it back and he starts reading verbatim to you know, the ghost writer for his two books, top secret classified information to a guy who has no security clearance. Now, first of all, it's a crime under the Espionage Act for Joe Biden to have stolen and kept classified documents dating all the way back decades to his time as a US senator and then as vice president did the same thing. He would take these classified notebooks home never return them. The government knew for years that Biden had proloined these classified documents, and they turned a blind eye to it. They did nothing about it. They buried it in a shameful case of preferential treatment. So you know, now Joe Biden is going to court and has through his lawyers to try to cover up the cover up, to try to keep secret from the American people these self incriminating tapes. And I don't think in the end the federal judge in the case is going to allow it. He is arguing a privacy right and he has no privacy right. As you and I were talking on the air the other night, you know, these tapes were obtained lawfully by the Special Council by consent in a criminal investigation. So under the Fourth Amendment, Biden has no privacy right. They're in the public and prosecutorial domain. But more than that, Biden was sharing government documents. He hasn't known those. The government owns those, and in fact, they took them back from him after he stole them. So you know, Sean, you don't get the hide behind imagined privacy rights when you steal government documents. As I say, I think the court is going to say, sorry, mister Biden, the public has a right to know to hear the tapes, going to release them.
Speaker 2: I think we do have a right to hear it.
Speaker 1: All, All right, quick break right back more with Fox News Legal analys best selling author Greg Jarrett.
Speaker 2: On the other side, I continue.
Speaker 1: Now with Greg Jarrett, Fox News Legal Analyst, number one New York Times bestselling author. You know, you rightly set out the courts eventually, meaning you might get one of these you know, judicial activists on the court that that might side with Biden initially, but there's no way I think that he is going to win this case. It is, it is obvious. Now there's so many things that I'm hearing. I'm hearing Number one, that we either have or about to have a copy of Hillary Clinton's server that she thinks or thought that she erased from bleach Pit. Apparently some outside entity country I believe this is again I'm using my sources here, have always had copies of the servers that she deleted with bleach Pit. Now that's going to be interesting. One other point, Joe Biden had top secret classified information and not one, but four locations, and neither Hillary nor Joe were president. And then you think of the rate of mar Alago and the double standard and John Solomon's reporting that we all discussed this week, and how when people found out, they said, this is really problematic as a matter of law. But the Presidential Records Act applied to Trump, and he has the right to declassify just by saying it's the classified.
Speaker 2: And so they had no right.
Speaker 1: They didn't have such protection and they never got raided, did they, Greg Jarrett?
Speaker 9: No, You know, look, Joe Biden could not avail himself of protection under the Presidential Records Act, because many of the classified documents dated back to when he was a US senator. One could make an argument that the vice president is covered by the Act, but certainly not a US senator, so he had no defense there. And as John Solomon is pointed out, now we discover in the DOJ records that a top prosecutor was deeply concerned saying, wait a minute, well, you went and rated Trump's mar a lago when he had declassification authority, complete authority, And did you find out first before you did it whether these documents are even classified? And of course you and I've discussed ever since the raid that he had declassified these documents, which means there's no probable cause to go tomorrow Lago. But they snookered a magistrate into signing off without probable cause. You know, this was the most crooked operation I think I have ever seen by the FBI under Chris Ray and Merrick Garland's Department of Justice. Reprehensible conduct.
Speaker 1: Really appreciate your now, as always spot on, probably one of the smartest, brightest legal minds in the country.
Speaker 2: Greg Jarrett, Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you being with us eight hundred and nine four one Seawn, if you want to be a part of the program. You know I've been going through when there was an very interesting article about all of this today. I mean, I'm looking at how crazy the left is in America. We talked about some of this earlier. The leftist mayor is promoting trans period, the trans period Pride event. Michelle wou Okay, who is the person this week that actually wanted abortion rights for transgender men? Who is that person?
Speaker 2: Linda?
Speaker 1: I talked about it earlier in the week. My memory is failing me. I'm getting Joe bidenish, but I'm like, help me. It's it's sort of like Tallaricos saying there's six genders. I can't name the six genders. Can you name six genders? Nobody's been able to call this program and name six genders.
Speaker 2: No one.
Speaker 1: You know, they have abandoned all senses, all sense of civility. And you have guys like James Carvill. He's saying the quiet part outlied. I fing hatred. He invokes God and his hatred of Trump, which I find amazing. And I don't know, maybe he's hoping that I don't know the God of six gender. Tall Rico is waiting for him in heaven if he accomplishes the mission of doing everything he can do to destroy Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 8: But now let me interrupt you for one second because I need to answer your question, and I didn't want to interrupt. I don't want us to get lost. So the woman that actually talked about men who are trans that then have the right to potentially become pregnant is the Sex Discrimination Commissioner. But this is the Australian Rights Commission.
Speaker 1: You've got Bernie Sanders, you know, celebrating, you know this, this idiot Platner, the guy with the Nazi tattoo, the communist that is insane.
Speaker 2: You got him. And Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas.
Speaker 1: You got AOC, you got the squad AOC really seriously, you know she was up in double digits now as a potential candidate for president. In twenty twenty eight. You saw the police. By the way, the left is crazy. They had the rush to Amy Cony Barrett's home amid rising threats against conservatives. You saw the the guy that got arrested for threatening Erica Kirk. I wish people would just leave this poor woman alone. Will people just leave her alone. Just stop. I just can't take it. You got zoron Marxist Kami Momdannie launching what he's calling koj by a Sorrows aligned Democrat former GOP council member. I'm Donnie's realizing big government stands in the way of economic growth. Do you realize in that tape yesterday, Mam Donnie basically said that they can take your house if a landlord has a beehive on the outside of the house, which, by the way, you can have.
Speaker 2: It's happened to me. You ever get a beehive on your house?
Speaker 8: I have him right now.
Speaker 2: I got wasps every year. I used to get to forget about it.
Speaker 1: I used to love every year I had sparrows in the same locations of my house. This is years ago when I lived in New York and they would nest every year, and I'd sit outside and I watched the whole process. It was amazing. I loved every minute of it. I would never take down that nest. I mean, I love the fact that they came back every year. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: Listen, he is just making up.
Speaker 2: This is BS.
Speaker 8: He is looking for anything. He is taking your property. This is the socialist Marxist mantra, making up bs and then saying, oh, you know you're you're in ill repute of your building, so we're going to take it from you, do better with it, redistribute it, and by the way, you're out.
Speaker 2: It's all crap.
Speaker 1: Now you see what's happening with tall Rico. Tallarico's trying to run away from every radical position. This is a vegan campaign in the state of Texas, the welcome Matt for illegals. He's against energy in Texas. I mean, the guy's nuts. He believes in six genders, he thinks God is non binary. Now he's trying to run away from every crazy position he's ever taken. Now, Abdul l sayed, the guy that was out campaigning with that lunatic Hassan Piker, you know, the guy that you know said that America deserved nine to eleven. You know, I was going to put him on the podcast, and then I said, you know what, I'm not putting it. I'm not platforming this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I mean, he can say what he wants.
Speaker 1: I believe in freedom of speech, but I'm but I don't have he doesn't have to get it.
Speaker 2: From me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the Democratic map is support is collapsing. There was an interesting article about this, an analysis. I forget Rod Martin rode this column and they talk about what I've been talking about, the Supreme Court racial Garamandering decision. What happened with the Supreme Court also, but more importantly, the Democrats have doubled down on insane. I mean, I don't think it helps Karen Bass that Hanoi Jane is supporting her and Spencer Pratt is with him four points of that poll that came out yesterday. I don't even know Spencer Pratt, but he can't be any worse, you know, at least he would put water in fire hydrants and give people building permits because he's living in a trailer on his property that used to exist in the Pacific Polisades.
Speaker 2: But the guy.
Speaker 1: That's, you know, just saying the quiet part out loud, and when he keeps evoking God, I'm thinking, oh, he must want to go to the God of tall Rico with six different genders because he's going crazy. But he, you know, he's the guy out there telling the truth. They'll pack the court. They want DC statehood, they want Puerto Rican statehood. And that's James Carville. Now he's going nuttier. I think he's lost it. I used to know him. Well, this is not the guy I knew.
Speaker 10: Listen, and I want us to just think together how much we hate the mother. Yeah, we hate him, and it's a refreshing but genuine, visceral hatred we have.
Speaker 2: And we want him to know that.
Speaker 10: And the last thing that we should want and the last thing I want to I want anybody to die. Okay, that's.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 10: I particularly I don't want him just to be alive this November. I want him to be cognizant because I want him to know how much the American people hate his guts.
Speaker 2: You can't make it up. Although my favorite all time Carville is this.
Speaker 10: Look the fact if you listen to this, you listen good, because I'm getting ready to say is what a lot of people in this country speak for.
Speaker 2: Who I speak for and I speak for a lot of people. You hear me, you fat, this is what we believe. You're right.
Speaker 10: I got Trump derangement syndrome. I hate the mother, and you know what, I don't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get better. I want to get worse.
Speaker 10: I want to hate anymore. I pray to God in heaven, God reign the righteous reign of trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: Pray for me, Lord, I'm your vessel on this earth. Pray for the people that listen to this.
Speaker 10: We want more, we want to hate the son of a so much that we can't see straight. And I feel very sanctified. I feel very encouraged. I feel like that I'm doing the right thing and that I will use any in all language at my disposal to share with you how deeply are detest.
Speaker 1: Donald John Trump, the righteous brain of Trump's arrangement syndrome. Let me be your vessel man, quick break right back to our busy phones eight hundred nine one sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Back to our busy phones eight hundred nine one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Are weeks round up and review coming up? Mark Simone and Carol Ross straight ahead? Oh, we got a liberal on the line. Let's put them on. John and New York. What's up John in New York?
Speaker 7: Are you well? I here? Yeah, I watch the CNN, I watched the MS.
Speaker 1: Now it's fake news CNN on this program, fake news, I.
Speaker 7: Know, but I watched the Clox News. I listen to your radio station every day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, John three o'clock.
Speaker 7: I think you're a professional man, But I really think that you talked a lot of division. And I don't like the names that you use on other people and what Donald Trump uses on other people. Like it sounds like six year old in a schoolyard yelling at each other about politics. But kids don't well.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's kind of done a little tongue in cheek. I'm not praying to God to reiin down the righteous reign of hatred on liberals or I'm just saying they need to be defeated because their policies will destroy our country. So I'm fairly consistent, but I'm kind of having fun and making it as entertaining as I can.
Speaker 7: It just seems like I hear division all the time. No one's trying to really fix this, and I hear you talking about how you know, Donald Trump does this good and that good. But then you know, when I hear about their family bilking the American people out of billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Now the family's not getting any money, but all of their personal tax returns illegally or made public. Every entity that Trump family owns, their tax returns were made public. That is a crime. People went to jail for it and a criminal trial was held, and the weaponization under Joe Biden was never greater. They abuse their power, and when government abuses power there ought to be recourse. The recourse will be for other people, not for the President Trump.
Speaker 7: Okay, but you know the president is supposed to turn in his tax returns upon he does.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you want me to release your tax returns tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Sure, it doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, but it would be illegal if I did, I'd be illegal if the I arres did.
Speaker 2: Let me go back to this division issue. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: You sound like a nice guy, and by the way, thank you for listening, and I'm being sincere. Let me ask you, how do you possibly find middle ground with those that want open borders, tanctuary cities, amnesty, free health care, free education for illegals. You know, Tim Walls just pardoning an illegal convicted of arm robbery before Ice could deport the guy.
Speaker 2: How do we where's the middle ground? Where is the.
Speaker 1: Middle ground to defund, dismantle no bail laws, and reimagine the police. Tell me where the middle ground is? Tell me where the middle ground is. Your Democrats vote for the largest tax increase in history. Republicans vote for the largest tax cut in history, no tax on tips, overtime, social security. Tell me where the middle ground is on all of these significant issues that the American people. Wait, how do you reconcile those that want men in women's locker rooms and men biological men to play women's sports.
Speaker 2: Help me out with this, I mean, tell me what the middle ground is.
Speaker 7: You threw a lot at me, but no, just.
Speaker 2: Pick one or two. Where's the middle ground?
Speaker 7: The first thing that you said to me is that I was a liberal, and I'm not a liberal, and I'm not a Democrat, and I'm not a Republican. The second thing that I feel that you said wrong was that you're saying that they want open borders. Well, there's a lady in the harbor up here that's got our torch shop and she's telling people to come and immigrate. And that's.
Speaker 1: And guess what that Ellis Island area that you're talking about in New York city. All four of my grandparents came through there legally, and I have the documents to prove it, and I have it framed.
Speaker 7: Every picture of my family for as long as there's been cameras, man and can.
Speaker 2: But here's the point.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden allowed in over twelve million unveted illegals, many on many got aways. You don't know about, known terrorists, over two hundred countries. Those would terroritize, murderers, rapist, other violent criminals, child molesters, cartel members, and gang members. And then we give them sanctuary status and free health care and free education. That is not what that woman in the harbor holding that torch is about, is it?
Speaker 2: How about? How about all I'm asking is come in legally? Is that so unfair?
Speaker 7: I think that's right too. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Well, then you should be critical of Democrats because they they created the biggest national security preventable national security disaster in history.
Speaker 7: Like how about that prison down there in Texas. I can't remember the name of it, the one where the kids are drinking dirty water and people are dying in these things and they're building them all over the country and everything. What is with that? This is America? Man, you know what we're all right.
Speaker 1: Look, if you can think, call me next week. I want you to think about the four items I gave you, and there are many more. They want to pack the courts, you know, they want all these things. They want to do with DC. Puerto Rico stated, you call me next week and tell me where the middle ground is on any and all of those issues. So well, okay, will you do that?
Speaker 7: Yes I will, But maybe you should talk a little bit more about the drift and the billions that they're making.
Speaker 1: Okay, when I'm asking you to answer a question, you don't ask me a question. Call back, and then we'll have this conversation about I don't think we I think you have to defeat the left or else they they'll destroy the country. I stand by that anyway. Listen, John, have a great weekend. I've got a roll