Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday. Incredible, ask doctor Jesse Friday. I am unreasonably excited for the show tonight. Why because the questions were great. Dome's campaign is going down in flames, and I love it. We have hilarious voicemails, questions on things like why did they go with Dome when they knew she was gonna do worse than Biden? What happens if Democrats try to not ratify the election? That'll be spicy stuff. What do you do if you hate your in laws? All that, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to begin here. So the system. We talk about the system all the time. You know what it is. I'm not going to go through it again. The system, the hive mind, the elites that run this country. It's evil, it's wrong, it's Ama America hating, it's frankly communist, and it's all those things. Let's get past all that. Who runs it though? The system is just kind of a word. Who runs it though? Well, there's no one person who runs it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You ask someone that, and they'll say George Soros runs it, or or Barack Obama runs it, or Bill Gates runs us something along those lines. Look, the system is a board of directors, all right, there's a bunch of people on the board. Is Barack Obama in that room if they had meetings? They don't actually have meetings, but if they had me MEAs would Barack Obama be in that room? Of course? Of course, maybe even the CEO. But he's not the only one. So there are different people in different motivations in the system. Now that's the system. Here's something. Here's someone else who works for the system. A man named David Axelrod. David Axelrod, you know, was an Obama guy. And I don't mean he was just kind of running the mail room in the Obama White House. David Axelrod and Barack Obama are joined at the hip, very much so. And because it's the system. When David Axelrod's time in politics was over, he moved right on to being a lucrative, lucratively paid, if the rumors are true, political pundit on television on CNN. Okay, but David Axelrod is still a man who very much speaks for the system. When David Aksod is saying something, he is saying something that is system approved. Either he came up with it or someone gave it to him. The most jaw dropping thing I've seen in the last forty eight hours from or as it pertains to the Harris campaign is actually nothing from Kamala Harris. Harris. It's not her ridiculous word salad answers. It's not the town hall stuff, which I will play a little of the thing that made me sit up in my chair and I replayed it five times, was this as I was sitting in my recliner yesterday.
Speaker 4: The things that would concern me is when she doesn't want to answer a question. Her habit is to kind of go to world word salad city, and she did that on a couple of answers. One was on Israel, Anderson asked a direct question, would you be stronger on Israel?
Speaker 2: Then yeah, yeah, We don't have to go into his explanation. David Axelrod, less than two weeks before election day, goes on national television on CNN and does not campaign for Kamala Harris. He does not pay her compliments. He goes on national television and calls her what word salad city, and of course, of course she is. Look what he said was that on you've.
Speaker 5: Ever heard the former president and made a mistake? A lot of politicians don't. Is there something you can point to in your life, political life, or in your life in the last four years that you think is a mistake that you have learned from.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've made many mistakes and they range from you know, if you've ever parented a child, you know you make lots of mistakes too.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris doesn't have any kids.
Speaker 6: In my role as vice president, I mean, I've probably worked very hard at making sure that I am well versed on issues, and I think that is very important. It's a mistake not to be well versed on an issue. I feel can help answer a question.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what Axelrod said is true, She's really really bad. But he's not supposed to say it unless, of course, the system is out on Kamala Harris. Now back to the question why did the system go with Dome? Well, the system didn't want Dome. The more I hear the internal politicking inside the Democrat Party, the more this theory holds true. A theory that I've told you about, others are telling you about. I don't want to act like I'm the inventor of the theory. I'm not. But the theory is, the intention of the system was to kick out Joe and Kamala. And you remember, for how long did I say they were going to remove both of them? They were gonna get rid of Joe and then we're gonna get rid of Dome and they we're gonna go with a newstom or somebody. How long did I tell you that? And then the coup happened and they got rid of Joe, but Dome is still there. What happened the theory? The theory is that Joe Biden, angry that he had just been pushed out, Joe Biden named Kamala Harris by name in his what we'll call it a resignation letter, his letter that he put out announcing he wasn't running again. In his resignation letter, Joe Biden put down Kamala Harris's name, gave her a special shout out, a special thank you, yes, good point Chris Jill's letter. Anyway, whoever wrote that letter put Kamala Harris's name in there on purpose. Remember, Joe drops out of the race. No one hears from him though for days he's not seen on camera, no public statement, and then the only thing we get is a letter. It was something like a week. This letter pops up online. Hey I love Kamala Harris, great work. Remember the Biden family, do you remember this? I remember like it was yesterday. The system was trying to shove Joe Biden out right. And remember Joe Biden was taking all these White House meetings and we knew they were all just threats. Nancy Pelosi was going to see him, and Chuck Schumer was going to see him, and Chris Coons was going to see him. They were all going to see Joe Biden in the White House. And then Joe Biden had a family meeting. Remember that. I remember it. I remember all the headlines from it. Hunter Biden, Jill Biden, the Biden family locked shields, got together and put their heads together for a few days. Eventually it was decided Joe Biden's not running again. Now you tell me it's the Biden family. You're a bunch of degenerate scumbags. You've lived your entire life piggybacking off of Joe Biden's political career. That's how you make your money, that's how you do your thing. And Joe Biden calls a family meeting and you're all sitting there for two three days figuring out the strategy. At some point in that room, when you're arguing through the tears and the yelling and everything else, at some point in that room it would have been decided that Joe Biden was dropping out. Okay, now we know this is the Biden family, we know how they've earned their living. Now let me ask you something. Once the decision was made that Joe Biden wasn't going to run again, you're telling me they didn't start to dream about hurting the people who push them out. In some way. You get to the point, because all right, dad's not running, what do we do now? You're telling me, Jill, Maybe Joe himself didn't say, you know what, I came out of retirement. I ran for president because we were going to lose to Donald Trump in re election. I've been president of the United States for four years. I've done everything you've told me to do. I'm now being shoved out and embarrassed at the end. You know who polls worse than me, Kamala Harris. Why don't we endorse Harris on the way out the door? Now I made that up. I've not heard that that conversation happened. I I want to be clear about that. I tell you when I know things and when I think things, tell me how far fetched that is. And now we know, we know that the Harris campaign is on the outs with virtually everybody. They're fighting with the Bidens because the Bidens are stomping all over her candidacy. She's trying to separate herself from him. He can't run to the camera enough, telling everyone there together. I think the system wanted her out too, Like I always told you, I thought they would want them both out. And Joe Biden's ego vindictiveness, I don't know, got in the way anyway. Hey, let's check on the voicemails before we go to the other questions.
Speaker 7: It's Jesse Kelly. I'm coming reference so your criminalized activities connected to Shaquille O'Neal of Gang Bangers along with Tesla giving out one million dollars a day of blood money with attempts on my life because your best Walgreens are closing because of the Medicare Medicaid fraud. In a few years, the medical industry will be at ten trillion dollars, nothing but a bunch of vultures affiliated with Trump. Also and from a President Bush. You need to return my.
Speaker 2: Chris. Did we return her call? Anyway? Are you in pain? You have pain in your freaking life? Is your hand hurt? Is it your knee? Oh, I have a knee story, and you know I'm just gonna get it off my chest next. I'm better to tell you in a second a knee story. But look, relief factor is there for me, it's for you. Relief factor is there to go after that pain that holds you back in your life. Here's what you need to do. Try it for three weeks. If it doesn't work, don't you dare order more. But they are so confident it works. That's what they sell three week kits, their quick start kits, nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. The pain that holds you back in your muscles, in your joints, wherever, Try relief Factor for three weeks and see if that can just get taken care of. Call them one ain't hundred the number four really or go to relief factor dot com. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Get the cure for rhinos.
Speaker 2: Eight days with the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Odd a Friday. Of course, it's an ass doctor Jesse Friday. And I'm gonna get to the election not being ratified here in just a moment. We'll touch on that really quickly. Go to your in laws talk about mass deportation, the things we do on a Friday. I'm still laughing about this lady's eve or this lady's voicemail. Remember you can leave us voicemails too. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I don't understand the Shaquille O'Neil reper for Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 7: I'm comin reference so your criminalize activities connected to Shaquille O'Neill.
Speaker 2: What did I do to Shaquille O'Neill, Chris. Maybe he's a gun smuggler too, what maybe maybe she thinks we're in cahoots. So before I get back to the questions, I have to tell you I have to get it off my chest. And I know you won't be nice, but I'm getting it off my chest anyway. In fact, Chris, you Corey, you guys are dumb because I told you to remind me. I wanted a new thing for the soundboard, and so now we're just going to do this in front of everybody. Texting me back right away, Chris, the reminder is not reminding me. Okay, anyway. So here's what we need. We need some sort of a what do you radio people call these things? Is it a starts with an S stinger? Yes? Is it called a stinger. Here's what I want on the soundboard. My focus is somewhere, stay focused. I want something along the lines of old Jesse or back in my day or something like that. You understand what I'm saying. So I'm about to do something like that. You don't get it. Why does Corey get it and you don't, Chris, It's not just because he's old. But we're not old anyway, all right, shut up, Chris. The other night, not last night because I was sick as a dog, but the night before I got home or I took off that night on Wednesday night. I don't know if you could hear it in my voice. I hope you could not hear it. But on Wednesday, I wasn't doing that great. So I was driving home and I just had to get my thoughts cleared up. And working out helps me do that. It's a healthy outlet. So I just sometimes I just need to I need to feel pain. Does that sound weird? I'm sorry if that sounds weird. I need to hurt, I need to sweat. I need to feel pain. It helps clear my head. So I got home, saw the wife, saw the kids, and said, guys, got it. I gotta go for a ruck. So I grabbed my ruck, throw it on and I go for a ruck. I didn't kill myself. I really did not. I didn't hit it that hard. But I go for a ruck. Get back, sweaty. I do feel better and doorphins are going okay, good shower, go to bed. I woke up yesterday morning and my knee was so stiff. It was it was I could bend it. It's not that I couldn't bend it, but you almost feel like something's gonna pop as you're bending it because it's so stiff. And so yesterday I ordered some knee sleeves. Shut up, Chris, the sleeve things that you know, you know, you know what I'm talking about the compression type things that old you know, you see the old guy playing playing hoops at the gym. I ordered some of those yesterday, so the stiffness wouldn't be bad. Shut up, Chris, it's not that bad. A lot of people have them. I'm so embarrassed. I want to talk about the election. When Trump is reelected, what happens if he is not ratified? Okay, I get that. I've had this question before, and I'll be honest, I've avoided answering it because I don't have an answer. I hope, I hope he will be ratified. But this is the danger with the all in thinking of the communists, the American communists. Now American Democrats have gone all in with everything, and this happens when they feel like they're close to the end, when they feel like they're close to winning completely, they go all in, all in as in. Trump is the source of all evil. He is hitler. He is going to destroy democracy, even though it's not what we are. He's going to kill women. You hear the things they say, the worst things in the world. Well, that's so they can justify the terrible things they've done. That's what every communist has ever done, every one of them, mouse dollin, all of them. They all justified their horrific crimes as being necessary. I had no choice. Were saboteurs. I was saving the country. I was doing what I could. They've done that to Trump now for eight years, arresting him, tried to kill him twice. When you go all in, you will eventually convince your people and yourself that all in is necessary. And then remember we had Jamie Raskin's comments, Jamie Raskin when he made those comments, Chris grab those comments, When Jamie Raskin made those comments. This was not just something like he was joking with friends at dinner time. If you look, there's a video of him, he's sitting down. This is sober, not being over the top. This is sober Jamie Raskin sitting down around a group of people talking about how, well, if Trump wins, then we have to tell his people he's disqualified from the presidency. He was, well, here was what.
Speaker 8: Can be put into the constitution can slip away from you very quickly. And the greatest example going on right now before our very eyes is section three of the fourteenth Amendment, which they're just disappearing with a magic wand as if it doesn't exist, even though it could not be clearer what it's stating. And so you know, they want to kick it to Congress. So it's going to be up to us on January sixth, twenty twenty five to tell the rampaging Trump mobs that he's disqualified and then we need bodyguards for everybody in civil war conditions, all because denine justices.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they will ratify it, and I don't know that we what we do if they don't get your chock all right, make sure you're ready. Make sure you're ready. Are you are your te levels high enough to throw on a ruck and go for a hump at night? How much your energy do you have in the afternoon at the end of the day, you're running out of gas? Is your mood down? Natural herbal supplements from chalk can change your life? Man, and take advantage of Choctober. Maybe you've been to chalk dot com before and you've been looking at the things they have and i'd like this. I would like to try that. I'm not sure it's choctober right now, Get a subscription and use the promote code Jesse, you'll save more than you've ever saved, and they send you a freebie c hoq dot com. And if you have questioned questions, the dimes are standing by the phone to answer them. Five zero, Chuck, three thousand go.
Speaker 1: We'll be back The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Hey, Chris, I think I just made an official ruling. In my mind. I think at least once every two or three months, it needs to be beach boy day on the show. No, don't shake your head, Chris. An entire show of beach boys coming in, beach boys going out. Why are you being like this? What legally we can't do it? What do you mean, Chris? We violate laws all the time on the show. Why can't we break one more? No one's gonna know, all right, no one's gonna know. Come on, and it would not be bad. I think you underestimate. I think you underestimate how many hits the Beach Boys had, Chris. If you go to their Greatest Hits album, which I have, it's it's a roster, dude. It is a lot better in the beatles, Jesse, if you disliked your in laws enough, would you volunteer to go to the corner store any chance you got, even disguising your absence as a drug habit, rather than admit to your in laws that the idea of spending Thanksgiving with them drives you crazy and you've got to exit stage left any chance you get. He says, Uh, Okay, I can't say. I did not say his name, and I'm not gonna say his name. Okay. So he makes a funny point, and it is a funny point, but I'm gonna say, make a couple serious points on this, and I'm man, We're gonna get so much hate mail when I say this. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I kind of like arranged marriages now. And here's why. Here's why. He brings up a good point. I personally lucked out with my in laws. And I'm not just saying that because they listen. They're great, and they've been great to me, nothing but great to me. Love you Corbett and Karen. They just they've always been great to me. So I lucked out with my in laws. If I needed anything, they would be there and have been there. If something comes up, I need to bring Odd with me. Hey, someone come watch the boys boom they're on a plane. Like my in laws are that way, They're awesome. But I have friends, and maybe this is you. I have friends who hate their in laws and their in laws are terrible to them, and it's not Honestly, it's not funny. It sucks. It sucks the marriage down. It's hard. It's a conflict. Chris, are you are you're not going through this?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Awed? Are we allowed to talk about this on the air? Chris? Do you hate your in laws? You haven't spoken to them in seven years? Oh that sounds amazing. No, I'm kidding. But but you said, Okay, see there's the difference. Chris said, she hasn't either. Okay, that's different because if that side of the family's just it's strange, that's different. But if she still wants to get together and you don't. Anyway, back to my arranged marriage thing, which I'm sure will get me all kinds of hate. It's not that I want the daughter to be Whenever you say arranged marriage, people picture you know you have the daughter locked up in her room with a veil over her face, and eventually the first time she's allowed to taste sunshine. You introduce her to her husband, who's this he's eight hundred pounds and thirty years older than her. And that's not at all what I'm trying to say. That's not at all what I'm trying to say. But getting married, you very much are joining the two sides of the family. And that worked out great. My folks and my in laws have vacation together. We've all met in the same location multiple times, or rent you know, a little lake house or something like that, and met and like the marriage is, it extends beyond the husband and wife, and there's something else. And I know this is going to be controversial, but oh well, I'm offending everybody today before we go back to politics. So let's just lay it out there. Her background meaning her upbringing, his background, his upbringing. Ladies, it does matter because your upbringing has so much to do with who you are and how you turn out. It's not that you can't overcome a bad upbringing. It's not that she or he can't overcome a bad upbringing. But if she comes from a solid family, mom dad still together solid people values. She the likelihood of her being better for you and your children is really really I and vice versa. Ladies. If he's on his third divorce, Dad ran out on him, Mom smokes crack. Yeah, I hope he overcame that. And I'm not saying people can't overcome that. But and you better be careful, which again goes back to the arranged marriage thing. Yes, they report higher levels of happiness for a reason. I'm a huge fan of it. No, I'm not going to try to arrange my son's marriages, So don't think I'm some kind of barbarian. I don't even think I would bother, but I may mudge him one way or the other. Hey, Chris, I heard her dad owns Red Life something like that. Anyway, Dear Jesse, thoughts and prayers, my brother, Thank you all. Thank you all again. Your prayers have been very much appreciated by my family. Love you so much. You say mass deportation will not work. How about self deportation. Just shut off all the funding on these debit cards and all the benefits to illegals. Okay, So guy also says stop paying them, the put them up in hotels, things like that. What say you? And the subject is stop the gravy train, So let's talk about that. As I've said before, mass deportation is a pipe dream. It's not something that will happen. And I've laid out the reasons, of which there are many, but what he says is actually part of it, So stay with me. The main reason there won't be mass deportation is because the GOP will wimp out when the propaganda campaign ramps up, and the propaganda against deporting people will be the biggest propaganda campaign you've ever seen in your life. It will be bigger than the propaganda around COVID. Because the communist globalists, who now they run the West, they run the world for the most part. The communist globalists, they have brought in barbarians on purpose to replace their pesky citizens who are too patriotic. It's a central part of their plan. If someone actually tried to reverse that, the propaganda would It's going to blow you away. When Trump wins and starts deporting people, the propaganda's going to blow you away. So I believe Republicans will cave like they always do when that happens. But let's say they don't. Let's say they don't. Well, remember, we have essentially communist areas in the country that are the Soviet Union and are run that way. We have sanctuary cities, and we think about this. The sanctuary cities have been around so long that we don't really process how insane that is. We have cities within the borders of the United States of America that have publicly declared that the enforcement the immigration enforcement laws of this country will not be valid within those cities. That is insane. It's anarchy. Frankly, the National Guard should have been brought in the first time a city tried to do it. You cannot have a city say hey, every illegal come here. You can't have a country like that. You have to have these immigration laws and they have to be enforced federally. So even if let's assume, let's give him the ultimate benefit of the doubt and say Trump wants to start deporting people in mass and not well jes de Kraminos, none of that weakness, All of them must go. Let's say he attempts to start that, how quickly does California lock shields against it? How quickly does New York City lock shields against it? Quickly do these blue enclaves, lock shields and try to stop it, and they will stop it a lot of it. And that goes back to your question self, deportation, stop the gravy train. We will say things, and it's not a dumb concept. I'm not making fun of you, but we'll say things like, well, just stop the gravy train. Yeah, but who's gonna stop that. The gravy train is not run by the presidency Donald Trump, he can stop some of it, but so much of this gravy train, if you will, is funded by communist groups both nationally and internationally, where they fund the legal protections, they fund the NGOs who bring these people here. It's not as if Donald Trump or anybody can walk into the White House and wave his magic wand and quote stop the gravy train. The gravy train for these illegals. The organizations that are bringing these illegals in it is vast. That is a vast network and hugely funded. Just stop the gravy train. Sounds easy, and yes, that would work, I should. Your idea is not dumb. It would work. But it's not like there's just one spigot you have to turn off, all right, all right, Let's talk about WW three. Someone says it's already begun. Should you vote early or should you wait on election day? Let's also talk about the IFCJ. Why because it rhymed with what I was just saying, and I like to do that. Sometimes it flows right off the tongue. And it makes Chris jealous that I can do that because he cannot the International Fellowship of Me and Chris, I'm sorry. Of Christians and Jews. What do they do well? They keep people alive, It's what they do. People in Israel live in a war zone. Now, talk about World War three? Is it beginning in certain parts of the world like Israel, You are pretty sure it's already begun. As the rockets rained down and you're fleeing work to go join the local schoolroom in the bomb shelter nearby. But how that bomb shelter get there? Did it just magically appear? No, the IFCJ built it. They gave the flak jackets, to helmets, the emergency food armored ambulances, saving lives call them eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go online to support IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, of course, it asked doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show love hey death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three.
Speaker 9: Oh, mister Kelly. I was just curious as to how this nation is going to celebrate his two hundred and fiftieth birthday in twenty twenty six. I guess that would depend on who is in charge and who cares about America and who does not. And I'm also curious as to what form and context those celebrations are going to take place in. I don't know if anybody else has thought about that, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we'll do. You know it, Look, you know what's crazy and what's really really sad is he brings up a good point. If Trump is in office for two point fifty, you know it's going to be over the top. It might be a Yankee stadium. I don't know where it's going to be. That it's going to be over the top, in wild and awesome in a way, that only Trump will, and Trump will probably do something to troll the left. He will probably bring in tanks or something. Who knows something, But it's going to be amazing, absolutely amazing. In case you're wondering what I'm going to be doing. Last time I was in Florida. Wow, I don't even think I told you about this, did I? I didn't tell you about this. Okay, I'll tell you something else cool. So my dad, you know, my dad just passed away, and his birthday is November second, okay, and it was going to be his seventieth birthday. You want to know, you want to know how good God is to me, My sister and I and my mother, we were well, and my wife and two sons. We were going to fly him down to Florida for his seventieth birthday. Never done anything like that for him ever, you know, for birthdays, fly him down to Florida and surprise him, put him up in a nice hotel for a couple days, and take him out on a boat charter some you know, yacht or boat or something like that for a few hours and take him out on a boat. And we had booked it for November second, his birthday, and then like a dummy back when we booked it, I didn't realize that that was election day. I can't be taken off on election day and things like that, so I scramble. I have to call my sister, call my mom, call everybody. We had to reschedule the trip and we rescheduled it for was it last month, Chris? I think it was last month. We rescheduled it, we moved it back, and we flew him down there for I think it was just a weekend, two three days, super nice resort and rented a boat and took him out on a boat. But we took him down there and got to do that with him before he died. He wouldn't have made it because he didn't make November second. How freaking cool is that I have that memory with my dad. That's one two. While we took him out on the boat down there, I saw a pizza delivery boat. Chris, you don't understand, Chris, let me explain. We were cruising. We're just in this look. It's nothing two fancy, but it's pretty nice. It was a nice boat, and we rented and we had some meatballs and stuff there for my dad to munch. On and we're cruising in Florida, and there was this place in Florida where it's the ocean, right, it's the bay. It's more the inland waterway. But everyone is standing because the water is only a foot foot and a half deep. And I don't mean in a little spot. It's like in the middle of the water. There were two three hundred people there, and people were on the beach grilling out. And I really feel like I need to be there because I saw a pizza delivery boat cruising around delivering pizzas I need pizza to what, Chris, what it wasn't that loud? It would be pretty loud. Oh no, yeah, it would be loud. Well, I can show up and get a pizza and leave. It's no big deal. It's yeah, of course, Jesse. A guy named Ralph Smart Infinite Waters. I don't know who that is, but he's sounds smart. Chris what. Ralph Smart suggested that WAW three has already begun and that war is a war on the mind. From what I can see around him, I think I can get on board with that idea. What say you a war on the mind? You know who Michael Brazinski is Geez, the other half of Joe Scarborough and that embarrassing show on MSNBC. I don't know. I don't know if I would say a war on the mind that I don't know that that's unfair to say that. I don't think I would describe it that way, but most definitely a war on the weak mind. Listen to Michaeh Brazinski, Listen to how these people talk, and think how many young dumb women believe this craft.
Speaker 3: This is what voters know right now that he is killing us. I'm talking about us women. He's killing us. He is putting us at risk, he is making us a free to have babies, he is putting our reproductive health at risk. And some women have died already because of this. So we can see right now what's coming. These headlines and very good reporting, by the way, that shouldn't be questioned by idiots about what Trump has said about Hitler. That's incredibly important to know.
Speaker 2: So I know that didn't work on you. I'm not worried about that, But think for a moment, if you're sitting at home and maybe you're one of these super freak street animals on the Democrat side or maybe you're just a young lady who didn't have good guidance from your parents and you're hearing this crap at home. How quickly could you turn radicalized based on the most untrue, over the top descriptions like you just heard right there and that was Look, it's one example, and alles to Micah. We could do this for nine thousand hours, playing this over the top stuff where they simply lie at all times to women, they lie to everybody. Everything is a lie, everything's over the top, everything's hitler, everything's a threat to democracy. And we wonder why people have tried to blow Donald Trump's head off twice. Anyway, I never did answer the question back to the question, you know Trump's two fifty celebration will be over the top and awesome, and if Kamala Harris wins her two point fifty, over the top celebration will feature trainings, I guarantee you it will. Chris, write that down, I guarantee it will. Because we have two completely different Americas now and they cannot merge anyway. Buy some real estate, because hard assets are what we can count on now. Hard assets. Do you ever read about any of those fancy families royal families, old rich American families. What do they all seem to have in common? They all wire property as much as they possibly can. Why do they do that? Because it lasts through generations. It's generational wealth. You normal person, that's what done for you real estates for Start acquiring holmes, tax free, consistent income. You might retire on it. One day. People have talked about what done for you real estate has done for them at their funerals. Well, I guess they wrote it down. They didn't actually say it, but still go to done for You Jesse dot com and that's where you can learn more done for you. Jesse dot com just had a sneeze there. Done for you Jesse dot com. If you use the promo code Jesse, you get a free book. All right? Do you vote earlier on election day? Hang on