Speaker 1: No Willian man.
Speaker 2: My name is Cupid Valentinos the Martin Day of Cupid. And I just want to say one thing, Happy Valentine's stay. I don't think I hurt, man, I just want to say happy Valentine's stage.
Speaker 3: Can you dig that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: When harrows don't penetrate? See yeah, Now, now let's get here.
Speaker 4: He shoots straight for your heart.
Speaker 1: Now and you won't be a ship. But that's all right, y'all. Won't believe in me anyway, But.
Speaker 3: Happy that the times.
Speaker 5: Well, it's must be a tough day for you. Was that because you got him?
Speaker 3: I have nothing. This is the easiest, got him, got him, This is the easiest.
Speaker 5: This is vacation for me. Got him, got him? This is vacation. This is my vacation because they pamper you. Man, this is the this is the time you the Valentine.
Speaker 3: I'm alone, you know what I mean? Chilling.
Speaker 6: I ain't got to worry about phone calls, expectations.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling, Marius.
Speaker 5: How long are we going to let this this? I was about to curse, but it's the beginning. How much are we going to let this malarkey continue? What you ain't got them?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: You're not talking to nobody tomorrow. No one's expecting anything from you.
Speaker 3: Nobody's expecting nothing. Don't believe that second I started.
Speaker 7: I think mall started phasing them out around Christmas, because you got to start phasing them out around Christmas to young I buy him a gift Valentine's Days, Y'll be.
Speaker 3: Forgetting one thing. I'm much older than y'all don't have. I never forget that when I tell them, I never thought that one I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have to play those games that you old as fuck. I don't have to play those games. I'm not old as fuck, but you don't have to play it. I don't have to play those games, those young boy games that you're talking about. Phrase them out, phase them out.
Speaker 5: Who said you got a phase them out to not buy a gift?
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 5: I got on and off relationships for twenty years. I never bought a gift around Christmas. Okay, they're still there, so yeah, so allegedly, I'm not even.
Speaker 3: So why are you acting like what I'm saying is foreign to you?
Speaker 5: Because you really got them. I don't have them at all, I know, but at one point you had them right, I mean I did a little, all right little So if you had them, I had them, then you know what I'm talking about. You know how I go, Nah, I don't do that. If I love you, I love you every day of the year, Okay, but there's not one that you want to like, maybe just do a Matene movie with something.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 6: If I want to do that, I do that on the day of the year, doesn't matter. But the day is a special day, special weekend for the lovers. So shout out to all of the lovers, all of the Thuggers. Special Patreon playlists available now.
Speaker 3: We put together a lot of.
Speaker 5: Just just absolute love songs, some interesting songs the.
Speaker 3: People that are really in relationships the lovers on there, available now Patreon out.
Speaker 8: Y'all so freaked out.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is some good listens, some good time.
Speaker 6: We try to set the vibe, the mood, you know, for the weekend for anybody that may be doing something special for their significant others. So yeah, listen to that playlist and let Rory and myself kind of God the night and God the weekend for you.
Speaker 5: I got I gotta mara like all these Paul Patrol Valentine's Day stickers. I'm because you know, I'm just terrified that any move I make is gonna ruin like her livelihood for life. Yeah, and like maybe if I don't do something now, her Valentine's Day when she's twenty two will just stir back up and trump expectations. Yeah, so dedicating my Valentine's Day till tomorrow, tomorrow, make sure she ends up being an astronaut.
Speaker 6: Baby Well, speaking of astronaut, baby D, you got the astronaut boots on today, which must mean one thing, which must mean one thing.
Speaker 3: What's stepping out?
Speaker 7: I am in d stepping out. It's my one night that I could drink this month.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is your this is your damp, damp February. Yes night, real down up top and under the bottom, under the hood. I don't know if you're allowed to what's.
Speaker 8: In the community.
Speaker 7: Somebody wrote in the community like the Barras is gonna get millions in her lawsuit. One day when you told me to make it clap, I say, yo, listen.
Speaker 3: That's baby D. Man, Come on, man, come on.
Speaker 5: You just sue him though, right, no, right, I should say, Rory M. Yeah, I lost the credit card. I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Where you going to night, baby, d when you stepping out to I'm just gonna run over to Well, me and my homegirl are going to go to Chaconi's and get some drinks and balance on and then we're going to go to some some I guess Dumbo House is having some soare so you know what they have?
Speaker 3: And it ain't a swall what you was wearing Monday.
Speaker 7: No, I actually I was on live on YouTube today and they picked this out for me.
Speaker 8: I had no idea what I was wearing.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you let the fans put the put the they put the fit together.
Speaker 3: Shut out. Oh, I hear that.
Speaker 5: I was a little tight because Kia was hitting me just now that I got to hurry up so I can pick them all up because she's doing her Gallantine's Day ship with all her friends today. And I was like, you didn't think to ask me if I wasn't doing Mallentine's Day, like maybe me and mal had something planned on the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 6: No, the ladies hit me in the DM and they said, our Malentines is the Super Bowl that's that's how that.
Speaker 5: I don't know how they came up with you and you mall so how could they do Mallenton's Day without.
Speaker 3: Equal I thought it was just my day, so you know what I'm saying. I thought that's what that was for.
Speaker 6: But I didn't know, baby, you didn't tell it that there's a there's a Galantines whom galing Tons. I feel like people has tagging them. It was like they gay besties like out this week eating like I don't have a gay I do you are a gay best even No, y'all are gay bestie.
Speaker 8: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I didn't know about that. Why didn't y'all tell me we could have like did a thing?
Speaker 3: I thought that happened. I thought that's what I thought that you would know, baby, I thought we were late to the nah.
Speaker 8: I didn't about Galen times. That's kind of fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, the gays got to be in love to what what we love? The gaze the gays love up. They could just do like Valentine's Day. They can't.
Speaker 7: But you know, no, but I think it's like a girl in her gay besties.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what that's what I about saying, Homie, just be a Galentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's for the ladies only. He's not the lady. Oh my bad. Trump is president again. Remember, So we are back this.
Speaker 5: Week when y'all have Valentine's Day. On the start of this list, I was like, this isn't going to go anywhere healthy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: Y'all love love, we spread love. We showed ve done anything for anybody on Valentine's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man, have I yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, how many decades ago? It was a few years ago, but I'm definitely years ago.
Speaker 3: I've laid it out on Valentine's Day for.
Speaker 5: Killing town to try to think of something that he could say right now, Yeah, you've never done anything for anyone on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: That's I have. What do you do? I just let me get to it. Shut up trying to do what that was?
Speaker 6: I dressed, you know, I had the whole spot, the whole because I was out of town, so I had the whole hotel room. I had the housekeeper go by like ten boxes of rose pedals.
Speaker 3: She threw them all around the room. I had bought a couple of gifts. Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't feel like going to where so you can kind of pay for them.
Speaker 5: She didinn't have to clean the rest of the floor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the next day. Yeah, she had to come in and vacuum everything. But you had rose pedals all around the room and everything. I bought a couple of gifts. We went to dinner first and then came back to the room, and you know, we had a good night and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Has anybody ever done anything for you for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Complained? Yeah, they like to complain on Valentine's Day. They do that a lot. You know.
Speaker 6: You know how y'all do Baby I start going through the roller decks. Remember it's something he said in January.
Speaker 3: That's only for niggas. I don't like that, don't add up. No, you do that for niggas.
Speaker 7: You like to you Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, I want my ship.
Speaker 3: I'm not causing no r What do you want on Valentine's Day? What do you mean?
Speaker 8: What do I want?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like my ideal Valentine's Day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's the perfect Valentine's Day for Baby D? For Homie in Kansas City, mister ride my tug. He want to know. I'm just I'm not asking for me. He's in New York now, Yeah, he want to know. He's hit me all and our special guests coming out, He's hit me all week. He want to know what you like on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 7: If we are newly dating. I don't know, something creative, something like some If we're newly dating, like we haven't slept together newly dating, then I guess like dinner. I don't like celebrating Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day because there's so many fucking people outside, especially in New York.
Speaker 3: Restaurant can't ahere. It's a whole thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people do stuff for people on Valentine's Day that they haven't slept with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course you can.
Speaker 8: Send somebody flowers somebody.
Speaker 7: If you're in the process of trying to court somebody and then Valentine's Day comes around, you don't ignore the holiday. Like you can send like a car, flowers, chocolate like, yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: Things you can do, Okay, giving it up a romantic Yeah. See, he don't even know every day is Valentine's Day with me. I don't what you talk, love is in your heart? Yeah, runs.
Speaker 7: So when I came in here, MAT's finished answering your question. If we're in a relationship, let's do something in the house, something fun.
Speaker 6: But you don't want to go out for Valentine's Day. Not relationship, but.
Speaker 7: Not not if we're in New York City. Okay, not if we're in New York City. If we're somewhere else, sure with more space, but in New York City.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you go to any major city, it's gonna be busy on Valentine's Day. So if you go to La it's gonna be busy. If you go to Houston, it's gonna be busy. If you go to Miami, it's gonna be busy. If you go you know what I'm saying, Atlanta is gonna be busy. You would have to go to like you know what I mean, like the Jackson Hole, Wyoming to be like all right, we can go anywhere right now and get it and get a table.
Speaker 7: Or you can rent like a cabin or something like that, or like like I'm cool with if we get like a hotel suite and we order whatever food we want and we're in there in comforty pagmas, like in the hotel suite, having fun, talking, kicking last like I love the the have drinks with your significant other, like in the house Like I like that, y'all too. You know which information you could get out of a nigga when you get him comfortable and drunk. Why you got to fix the oh man, you get the most information, so.
Speaker 3: You'd rather be in the house just y'all too. That's that's like mind rapee.
Speaker 5: But to get him drunk and get you try to get info out like yeah, but that's that's that only works on the rookie. Remember when Dad Press put out mind sex. That's mind rape what you're trying to just fill him up with liquids?
Speaker 3: But why do you want to?
Speaker 6: But maybe that's a dangerous game because you don't want the truth on Valentine that'll fuck up your whole day if you get.
Speaker 3: The truth, No, because there's only so many truths.
Speaker 7: If it's a truth that's gonna hurt me bad enough that it'll ruin the Valentine's Day, then we don't need to be together.
Speaker 8: And I'm happy that I got that truth.
Speaker 6: So baby d leading up to Valentine's Day with just significant other. Do you make sure that the week leading up, like you don't upset at him?
Speaker 3: You don't cause now so I'm so agreeable everything, I have no nothing. Why y'all do that? Y'all? That's a game that I like to play. Y'all get real nice around February.
Speaker 8: It's Valentine's Day, my birthday.
Speaker 3: I am shut up.
Speaker 7: I'm old forty's housewife. I shut the buck up nothing.
Speaker 3: Why that can't be every day?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Anymore than right? The every day is wrong with America.
Speaker 6: But when it's Valentine's Day, quiet February first, you on your best behavior.
Speaker 7: Oh you gotta start genue from listen. This is what I'm telling you.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 7: You can't fuck up from like Thanksgiving to Valentine's y'all.
Speaker 3: Ain't never y'all.
Speaker 6: Ain't y'all not capable of doing that. Ain't no woman on the planet cable.
Speaker 3: With big for three months? Come on, cut the ship.
Speaker 6: You can't do the big stuff. You can do a little small one, but not the big stuff.
Speaker 7: Like I'm not bicking because if the week of it doesn't matter, because if you really love me, you bought the gift two weeks ago yeah, so okay, and you're not gonna cancel them, so I can argue with you on the thirteenth. You're not going to cancel the reservation and every thing that you had playing the night before.
Speaker 6: So you'll be in the house. You rather be in the house, cut up one on one just y'all to have a good time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, you know, playing them card games where you get to know each other stuff.
Speaker 8: That's that would be my idea of Valentine.
Speaker 6: We should idea Valentine's Day, y left alone, sleep, manage mat far funk.
Speaker 3: Away from me.
Speaker 5: Let's express our love from distance. I'll sound like a text though in the same part. No no, no, like I'm thinking like opposite side of the country.
Speaker 3: Rory, be serious. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not a Valentine's Day person. I am romantic, but all right, so last year mm hmm, which is why I think Maul's love full of shit, because we were all out in La during Valentine's Day. We were shooting all of my Karmer's beautiful shit. Mall magically got a stomach bug, didn't stay with us and was ghost all of Valentine's Day when we were shooting and everything.
Speaker 3: Wow, when I was fucking coughing up along Marcy's son, I know, in my hotel.
Speaker 5: Room, just conveniently on Valentine's Day, I wish I wasn't. I got a chef to come to the career I was staying in, got a masseuse and did that. I'm romantic on Valentine's Day. I just never I've never had a woman do anything for me on Valentine's Day because I just don't got it like that. I've always been the person giving, yeah, rather than receiving.
Speaker 3: What do you do for your guy on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 7: Things that I have done. I've bought flowers. I decorated a hotel room that wasn't Valentine's Day, that was his birthday.
Speaker 8: Valentine's Day is I don't know. I'm not gonna lie. Valentine's Day is kind of my day.
Speaker 7: Like I'll buy you flowers, I'll buy you things that you're into, so like little like kind of like stocking stuffers. I'm not going to go all out for you. That's let's be real.
Speaker 3: That's for girls.
Speaker 7: Like that's for men to do for girls, which I have done. You know, I think my last Valentine's Day, I flew my ex girlfriend out?
Speaker 8: I think possibly, I can't remember.
Speaker 7: But for men, yeah, I'll get you, like if you like a certain like video game, or you like a certain cologne, like little stock and stuff for like things like that, and then a card.
Speaker 3: I'm a big card person.
Speaker 5: You can't you can't remember if you flew your ex girlfriend out lives Valentine's Day, I can't remember.
Speaker 7: Quietly, I can't remember if it was last year, year before time as a construct exactly, it can't put a date on it.
Speaker 5: But no, it's February fourteen.
Speaker 3: Put a date on It's an exact date on it. Actually every year.
Speaker 7: I lead a busy life. But no, like, yeah, I like little things and I like cards. I'm my love like language is words of affirmation. So I'm going to tell you how much I love you in a card or like expressing it to your face.
Speaker 3: So what is it's tough being single on Valentine's Day? Is it?
Speaker 5: It's just another day? You don't really Valentine's not that me.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like for not for me, seeking for myself, but for people. It is because some people, you know, they get that depressive state where they see people on love and nobody's loving them.
Speaker 5: And you know, to me, Valentine's Day was not really that big of a deal until Instagram.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's my language. That's when I.
Speaker 5: Feel like shit completely ship. Yeah, that's because you can do them nice things, but like it became a fucking show. Yeah, the same way prom became a thing when these kids got Instagram. Now it's like, damn, you're doing all that getting to go to your school Valentine's Day. To me, Instagram is the reason ally that shit is happening, just so you can be able to show everyone that this happened for you.
Speaker 3: And you gotta be able.
Speaker 6: You have to compare what you got and what you're doing and what you know. But then it's also the part we don't talk about is how people get jammed up and posting ship and showing shit. And it's like, hold up, like you gotta well, since when you had a girl, that's how you get jammed up.
Speaker 8: Well you shouldn't be, but yes, that's how. That is how people get jammed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if the girl's posted, what you're gonna do, you can't.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be hid and not trying to jump in picture, gonna be like, Yo, why are you acting funny like that?
Speaker 3: You know y'all do shit like that. Women, y'all play.
Speaker 6: Y'all know when a nigga acting uneasy and he a little nervous on Valentine's Day? Like, why are you acting on nervous? Why are you acting on jittery? Why are you why are you trying to hurry up and.
Speaker 8: Get back to the hotel like a crackhead and an airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he don't want to be seen. He can't be seen outside. And I hit that.
Speaker 5: But in that guy's defense, I did this for you, not for the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: You want to show everyone, like, man, don't count if she don't show it. Yes, it do. It's tangible. It's in front of my face.
Speaker 5: I can touch these balloons to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but the girl got a showed off and it's cool. Women are supposed to show that they're being showered with love and and thinks No, I mean if if you're in a healthy relationship, yes, if you creeping around then though.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, in the healthy relationship, why would you need to show everyone?
Speaker 8: I don't need to, but I want to.
Speaker 7: I showed people the smoothie that I had, Like the fucking I burn on camera. I can't show people the flowers that my loved one got. I can post my avocado toast, but not the flowers you got me. Yeah, actually that doesn't make a lick of sense.
Speaker 6: Well, prepare to see a bunch of arms and rolexus tonight, Rory all the man down your timeline you hate and.
Speaker 7: You're looking for yours because you know I'll clean. I'll be in that motherfucking story like looking.
Speaker 3: Not me, it's where are you at? Not me that? But y'all do that. Women, y'all go got each other's location. Y'all know where y'all go.
Speaker 6: Everybody going to see where y'all at tomorrow, Like y'all got women share locations?
Speaker 3: You share locations with guys? No you peach?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kid was the one that put me on like her whole friend group they all have. It was like, why y'all have everyone's location, which I guess for safety reasons I get, but she's like, you don't have that.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, Yeah, my homeboy accidentally started sharing his location with you one day and I text him. I said, Yo, you all right, Why is just saying is now sharing? Look, I don't care where you at? And it's fucked up because he could have really been in some truckle but I saw it. Could the alert come through and they say now sharing location? And I was like, I texted, I said, Yo, why are you sharing your location to me? He was like huh, I said, Yo, you sharing your location?
Speaker 3: Oh my bad?
Speaker 6: Like that's just as men. It's just like, yo, what are you doing? I don't care where you at? But women, I do understand because y'all move around your travel, so y'all shouldn't know where.
Speaker 7: Especially if you're going on like a date or something like that. Like girl, you gotta know everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, that definitely makes sense. But I still I don't know. There's plenty of like male friend groups I know that do that for their their location. We're old man. Man's like a regular thing for the younger generation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, men sharing locations? Yes, though I'm not sharing my location with no man.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 6: I'm just not I'm not letting the girl knowing let me know when you got in the house. No, I'm not letting you know when I got in the house. I'm not letting the girl know when I I'm all right, I'm saying I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. Let me know when you got in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna fight you over it.
Speaker 7: But it's a it's a little thing like it's a shift everything, like let me know when you got in, like you're good, should be happening out here.
Speaker 5: And what's wrong with someone's asking that? Let me know when you get in? Nothing all is Oh you think that's weird?
Speaker 3: You be letting girls know when you got in? Yeah, what's up? Wait?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 5: If she asked me when we part, yo, let me know when you get home. I'm gonna let her know when I got in here?
Speaker 3: How do you check your I'm home, Yeah, I'm in. You look like you say I'm in here this nigga say I'm in arrived, or you.
Speaker 8: Could just share your uber low you know when you to share it with me?
Speaker 5: Have you ever shared your location with a woman, like, have you ever had that relationship?
Speaker 3: I've definitely had that.
Speaker 6: What one of my one of my close female friends, when she was going to LA, she shared her location with me because I wanted to make sure she was.
Speaker 3: That you are intimate with. Have you ever shared a location? Have I ever shared my location with her? You heard me the first three. I don't know. I don't think so, cat. No, I never have, honestly. Yeah, why would I be sharing my location with her? Why not? No, that's not a real answer. That's like when kids you tell some kid don't do something. Why no?
Speaker 5: No, for safety purposes. If I'm dating a woman, I don't mind sharing my location. Work for safety, ship, for your safety, oh, everyone's safety.
Speaker 3: If she can see you in Queens right now, she gonna know something that happened to you. She just know you and Queens. I know niggas is beating you up in Queens just because she got your location.
Speaker 8: But if that's outside of his round.
Speaker 3: Why is that an area to be a queen from Queens?
Speaker 5: Why did you have to add and got beat up there too?
Speaker 6: Like you said safety, he said safety reasons the marriage, you my gurdy my location with you.
Speaker 3: You see I'm in Harlem. Niggas would be beating my ass. You got my location. You won't know I got my ass beat until I call you. And like your niggas just jumping, you're.
Speaker 5: Trying to put are we talking, They're trying to put logic onto it.
Speaker 4: Where are you at?
Speaker 3: Let me see and then pull up, sh pull it up.
Speaker 5: For some reason, she can't reach me, my phone goes dead. Whatever happens to me? No, maybe something happened. I got a car accident. She can see the last location of where the fuck I was at. Oh, you watched so much first forty eight, so you're thinking if you only have forty eight hours. Yeah, after forty eight, they don't know what happened, you know, they're just like, Yo, that's ocean man.
Speaker 4: We're not even on that.
Speaker 6: We got some other shit going on. She's the craziest lost Yo. So we shared a location. And so if your girl doesn't hear from you in a few hours, she damn like where is he at?
Speaker 3: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I also prefer to like, if we're working all day and she's trying to get a hold of me, trying to see what the fucking mat I'm not looking at my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh he's at work.
Speaker 5: That nine O to not blow his phone up. It's helpful in certain situation.
Speaker 7: Also, what I've when I've had it on in my relationship is if you're leaving my house and driving somewhere. If I go to check your location in an hour and you ain't home when you said that, I know something's wrong. Not like I think you're cheating on me. Like I know something's wrong. It takes you twenty minutes to get home. It's been an hour. You're not home yet, baby.
Speaker 3: D, I call cat.
Speaker 6: If baby D, if you share locations with your man and he leave your house and you know it take him twenty minutes to get home, and you check that location, it's been an hour.
Speaker 3: He ain't home yet. You are not thinking something happened to him, you gonna call him and be like, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't get in relationships with women that I think would cheat on me. I don't think that nobody gets in a relationship. All right, Well, that's not gonna be my first thing, Like immediately, it's gonna be a safety thing.
Speaker 3: Like immediately, it's gonna be yo, what's like, are you okay?
Speaker 7: So if I'm calling and calling and calling and you're not answering, I know that's.
Speaker 3: Oh no at that point. Yeah, if you call and he's not answering, yeah, like I.
Speaker 8: Know that something is wrong. So that's gonna be you.
Speaker 5: Know, mal, I just want to be clear. We have been gaslighting you this entire time. All location sharing is to make sure your significant other is not you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know that's true.
Speaker 5: I want to be honest that we have been gas that's not which is why don't share locations?
Speaker 8: That's not true?
Speaker 1: You mean that is?
Speaker 3: That is not true?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I seen somebody that said, don't don't text me, saying or why didn't insto the phone?
Speaker 8: You thought something happened to me? No, you didn't. You thought I was with a bitch and that ship. I've been laughing at that.
Speaker 3: Shit because it's true. That's why you laughing. That's not that's why you laughing. Baby. To cut the ship, you know, because you know that's what y'all be thinking.
Speaker 5: Once I found out, because I thought that that's really what the share location ship was. Once a girl put me on that she had her iPad and her phone connected. Yeah, left her iPad location on. That's what somebody was viewing. I was like, I'm not even gonna play this location game because you guys are now even gaslighting in.
Speaker 3: That know how to you know, how to throw it off like.
Speaker 5: She was like, nah, I just switch it over to my iPad so it looks like my little pation is there. It's sharing on. That was like, yeah, but you're gonna know what she was why I don't do Valentine's thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you canna know what she was at. When you start pissing oatmeal, it's all good. Mm hmm. That's that.
Speaker 5: That's what that's that tells all you go to the bathroom as a as a chlamydia survivor. It wasn't oatmeal. It's just just you should.
Speaker 3: Get a hoodie. It's like a little.
Speaker 6: Survivor and then put the ye on the back because you know people locked there.
Speaker 5: I think you corny for never getting clymity. Honestly, that's yeah, that's corny. That core because you don't get no pussy, get a lot of pussy. I get clean pussy. I thought you said, how many, how many?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 3: What's your body count? My life? You think of my life the mount But.
Speaker 6: You said I get pussy. I'm like, no, I'm not pussy, not past. You said you get pussy, but you just said that you ain't got him. I'm just trying to figure out not getting a pussy.
Speaker 3: Though, I'm baby, don't do that. We're not gonna do that. You know you can look at me until I get to it.
Speaker 5: Now walterning that guy you clowning on the block, and it's only response is I get pussy though, right, don't I get.
Speaker 3: Pussy because you know he was trying to make it like because I ain't catch committee. No, it's just cleanless.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you need a round of applause to get clapped up with that nasty woman.
Speaker 3: That that's that nasty all that she's not very shame. We don't do that.
Speaker 6: What we don't ask TV shame. We don't shame the people. Man chick burned me, I'm shaming. I'm I'm at her door, bitch, who you out here?
Speaker 7: Fucking no, because it's just as well if you're in a relationship, yes, but if you're both single, just as easy as you got burnt, she probably got burnt just as easy.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make you dirty because you call it ASTD. It's nineteen. Somebody's dirty if you got as TD.
Speaker 8: No it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it is you.
Speaker 6: But whoever you slept with his dirty, and whoever he slept with his dirty, whoever she slept with it dirty.
Speaker 5: But you have to take accountability. I shouldn't have been nineteen years old in those Newark streets.
Speaker 3: It was my fauld Newer who you survived Newark chlamydia. I've talked about this on the pot plant. You said the newer chlam is like wuhan covid.
Speaker 5: That's like you got And you guys have clout me when I was like, nah, I really felt like she was only fucking me.
Speaker 3: That is how you would catch chlamydia. He thought he had.
Speaker 5: It was really hurt. I thought he was locked in.
Speaker 3: Damn. We were in a relationship. I thought said he was going to the long ship together. I thought it was just me or her the homies? Is it there? And then you clown me because I said I beat you know later.
Speaker 7: On it was your worst Valentine's Day? Though, can you remember a worst Valentine's there?
Speaker 3: Chlamydia? That was in the summer? Okay? My bad? Yeah? Oh no, I was going.
Speaker 5: Crazy hell oh man shout out to Stanford Avenue. Anyways, I don't know if I've had a bad I don't I don't know if I've had like a really good Valentine's Day or bad one. That's why when you guys put those points up, I was like, I don't know if I have much to contribute here. It's never really been a huge holiday for me. And maybe that's probably my issue.
Speaker 6: When I hit people have like these crazy dates, like these stories, sometimes I think they just make it ship up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, somebody, really you really went through that?
Speaker 6: Like what type of people do y'all be meeting where it's like just insane shit happening? Like Yo, his baby moms found out what the restaurant he was at and she showed him. I'm like, this is real life, this happened like that just sounds like a movie, Like wait, you was sitting at dinner, homies. Baby moms pulled up with the kids and said, you just left the house.
Speaker 3: That's that don't sound real. I'm sorry, that does not sound like a real thing.
Speaker 8: Happened, not to me.
Speaker 3: Because he was sharing his location.
Speaker 6: His dumb mass mother out back to yeh out back with his side bitch.
Speaker 3: He got his location on talking about I'm picking up butter rolls. No the fuck you.
Speaker 6: Ain't nigga out back for the V day out back? Yeah, you sham. You know you gotta take the to the low spot. You gotta go to it.
Speaker 3: Nobody low I mean on Valentine's Dain't nobody.
Speaker 5: That's where the family's at ship.
Speaker 6: That's where the older people go for Valentine bro No, that's where you gonna run into one of her house.
Speaker 3: Nobody on social media is going to outback steakhouse on Valentine's That that is embarrassing people.
Speaker 7: They're not posting it, but younger people definitely. I used to work at a Red Lobster Baby Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: I used to make let's not act like out back in Red Lobster. The same Red Lobster for Valentine's Day is totally fun. That's like, that's that's bringing That's like the Gaping Old Navy. It's the same ship. No, because Red Lobster's Banana Republic. Those v necks are a little more expensive. Like Universe Red Lobster, the Red Lobster Harlem. You had to like get a reservation a week in advance.
Speaker 3: You also had to get a gun. You also had to get a gun to go.
Speaker 6: You go to the Red Lobster, all nigga, you better be strapped because them niggas from the East side.
Speaker 3: It's in there to night.
Speaker 5: You crazy. You better have your ship on you. Matter of fact, that's Central Harlem.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 6: You bugging Going to Red Lobster for fucking Valentine's Day, Apollo. Yeah, nigga, you crazy going to that Red Lobster Valentine's Day, crazy dud Valentine's Day, the blood stick that's they meet in grownds like yo, were here tonight.
Speaker 5: We try to go there. The night Michael Jackson died, you went to Red Lobster. Then we went to the.
Speaker 6: We went outside of the apolog This thig had an appetite at night Michael Jackson died.
Speaker 3: I didn't eat for four days. When we lost Mike. I went the Red Lobster that almost threw up. Like we was at fo them run the track.
Speaker 5: We saw that she on Little TV went back to went to Grand Concourse, Concourse Village and was like, I mean we got to do like something from Mike tonight and everyone's like, yo, everyone's going to the Apollo. You ate. I cried for Mike. We allot we had. It was a block party outside the Apollo when Mike died. And then you know, naturally you work up appetite, right, it was like, might.
Speaker 3: As well just go crazy fat.
Speaker 5: I think they threw someone through that first glass window so that that red Lobster didn't Nicki Mina worked at that Red Lobster in Hume were I know he was in the Bronx. She talked about that one time, because I think it was in the Bronx he worked. Nick We gotta talk to the label because there's no reason.
Speaker 3: Why should opened.
Speaker 5: When Nicky was already a start, she worked at one in the Bronx or some ship that she talked about, and I was like, Oh, that's the wild Red Lobster.
Speaker 3: That's funny as fuck. This nigga had an appetite with Mike.
Speaker 8: That's crazy, but it's funny with Mike.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even I couldn't cry.
Speaker 6: First because I was out with like some old friends and a friend of mine at the time.
Speaker 3: He had That was draft night.
Speaker 6: He got drafted that night, so I was like, it was like a happy moment, but then I was like I can't wait to go home and just like be alone and cry. Like I remember thinking that, like I can't even really be happy, Like, yeah, yo, you got drafted. Congrat as soon as I got home, I was crying like a baby, Like a baby when Michael Jackson died.
Speaker 3: This nigga with the red lobster, How could you break bread?
Speaker 6: We just lost Mike, like breaking bread and complaining about the jed biscuits, Yo toasted.
Speaker 3: Actually don't know what.
Speaker 5: Was the red lobster though, because was the red lobster even there? Because I was old.
Speaker 3: That was two thousand and nine nine, Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I was clapped up at day Yeah, yeah, fish.
Speaker 3: He was outside of he had clamped out and unall summer.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm telling you she was wild, Yo, you a wild boy. I never a Colavidia with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: I'm never.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget walking into seven ninety Concourse Village West when I was leaving the hospital clapped up. All my homies stood up in unison and did a round of applause.
Speaker 3: Gave you the clap?
Speaker 8: Why would you tell them that though?
Speaker 5: Because I was nervous and they had all had the clap too. It was kind of like a right. Yes, somebody rights somebody to walk the right of pass it. Oh my god, that is hilarious, I hear it.
Speaker 3: That is not the Concourse village. Is that what they did you?
Speaker 6: No, that's not the that's the that's the that's not Concourse, that's not Congo. That's the building on the Conco flavor flavor grew up in that building.
Speaker 3: He lived in that building. I don't know if that right. There is Concourse Village. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, since we're talking about Valentine's Day, do you guys want to do the Valentine's Day voicemails before we get into music.
Speaker 6: Let's do it because I need to. I need to figure out who we're gonna put you on a date with. Make sure you.
Speaker 7: Say you know that the contest wasn't just open to just me, It was open to anybody on the I mean it.
Speaker 3: Was kind of you, though, who were gonna go on a date with? What you mean?
Speaker 5: What you mean you have admitted to the fan before you said you never go back. But exactly, we have attracted.
Speaker 3: Never again, We'll never do it.
Speaker 5: She was the one too, she was what what you mean I told you I was hating?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, she was. I mean, I don't know, mam.
Speaker 7: We did get a couple of submissions for you, Josh Josh in for me that we got a couple of.
Speaker 5: Submissions, and let's let's make it clear. Mal did agree that he would go.
Speaker 3: On this day.
Speaker 5: He didn't agree, he did, So you can't go back on your word.
Speaker 6: That is recorded to Okay, So I gotta, so, I gotta. We're gonna play something for me today too.
Speaker 8: Just we're gonna play something for you.
Speaker 3: I thought we was just playing.
Speaker 5: And you know I'm a driver, right yo, this is no we agree to all. It's in the Fine Prime, it's recorded. I'm driving both y'all dates around. Oh my god, I'm gonna rent because you're not getting my car.
Speaker 3: Why you're kind of Mado.
Speaker 5: Threw up on that ship, like yes, yeah, not let.
Speaker 3: Him bring something because if the day goes well, I might want to do something in that backseat.
Speaker 8: So yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeh, why not, my man, I can't get some head in the back seat while you're dripping. She ain't a good friend, dog.
Speaker 5: No, ter what happens when I have to check my mirrors?
Speaker 3: For sake? He got a check mirror? Is this nigga checked mirrors when he dropped.
Speaker 6: Check mirror's nigga drive check your mirrors? And you know he got a camera. So he don't even need to look in the mirror. He got a camera right there to see when he's backing and reversed.
Speaker 3: It was looking in the mirror.
Speaker 5: Funny starting summer on nine, going Wild, getting Committe and Michael Jackson Ship. I had a nineteen ninety three Chevy Malibu with no power steering and no review mirror for when I got another car, I forgot that people had rearview mirrors, Like I was like, oh, Ship, I forgot that was a thing.
Speaker 3: Used this thing. I could use this thing, don't. I never checked a mirror in my fucking life. No review mirror. Fuck that mirror.
Speaker 5: And even when I'm switching lanes, it's a feeling, is there a car?
Speaker 3: Not No you need no no no, no, no no no. You need feeling. You need the feeling, mirrors, the mirror inside. You don't need that ship.
Speaker 5: When you when you dom to Hrotto for real, it's a feeling.
Speaker 3: One feel it. The only thing you need the rear.
Speaker 7: View mirror for is to make sure that that black car behind you ain't a cop, Like when you try to figure.
Speaker 3: Is that a cop or doc? Yeah, crack the windows.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 5: But also we agreed that there would be a go pro right where the rear view is? So, I mean, can we anotize your sex?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know we was. We was recording ship and all of that. It's content what you thought. We were just going to send you on a date and just hope that and then talk about it.
Speaker 5: No, we're gonna put the sex that he's really an eight. That's gonna be the title.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, let's do We could listen to some of the voicemails.
Speaker 8: Justicemel.
Speaker 9: M.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't order how chocking the fish?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 3: Can I speak to more?
Speaker 10: Okay, how you doing?
Speaker 9: I feel kind of silly doing this. This is the nurse from Toronto. Yeah, I'm living in and why now you know I'm a big fan of the pod. Yeah, well I see you on the screen all the time, and well I want to win the students see you in person. Am a man be tripping my acting right talking about I'm sorry, babe. Truth is, I wouldn't mind seeing you on the other side of the dinner table, and I bet a hug from you feel like jumping in a pile of fresh laundry. I can't imagine how the let me stop anyways, you always got some flashing on. But I think you look fire next to me, So go on now and just pick me. If not, I hope you all enjoyed the creative tape. I'll save less.
Speaker 3: That was very creative.
Speaker 8: She got me giggle. I'm over here blushing.
Speaker 5: I'm hard all right, man, all right, let's I want to bring that back.
Speaker 3: She went crazy celebrate. That was very very creative. I like that, all right, I mean out the gate. Is that not the winner? It sounded it's she might be the strongest one, that might be the best ones so far that we've we've lifted.
Speaker 5: You don't know my name, she said, the nurse from Toronto, though, I feel like is that something that maybe only you two would understand that we wouldn't like.
Speaker 3: She started with a little subliminal I think she was trying to like, like you saw a nurse in Toronto. No, I think she was playing off of the whole. You know, Alicia Keys thing the waitress from the You know, I get I've never been to a hospital. I get that, but Alicia Keys was telling most death he had been to that spot. I'm the waitress at the diary you go to, did you go to a hospital in Toronto. Maybe it worked. Okay, No, I didn't go to a hospital in Toronto.
Speaker 8: Well we have a we have another one for you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah yeah, all right, Well the next week you got to pick your your favorite one and then the other one.
Speaker 8: It will go against the ones that we've already done.
Speaker 3: All I bet.
Speaker 11: Yere from all.
Speaker 8: I just have a question.
Speaker 11: Why are we strangers in this life?
Speaker 8: Yes, Bear is familiar, so I can tell that in.
Speaker 11: Our past lives we meant something to each other, So why not in this one. We need to fix that because I hate when things are meant to be. But are this is any secret admiration?
Speaker 2: You know who I am.
Speaker 7: Let me know where you're ready.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. I like the nurse a lot. She's gonna rock your fucking world. Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You gotta be careful of bitches that are into the moon because that will backfire eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She said, first night, it'll be the greatest thing on earth. Yeah, but once, once the tides start shifting, Yeah, that's a liability.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, you energy feels familiar. But she said we know each other in another life. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The nurse is gonna give you a beautiful like makeout session in the rain. It's gonna be great. Talk about kids, that's a longevity one is gonna rock your world. First night you change your diaper everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: I think her energy was very Let's cut the ship, let's get straight to it. The nurse sounds like the wife the second lady. I don't know what she does.
Speaker 3: She have a job, she just reached it.
Speaker 5: She sells crystals on Amazon.
Speaker 8: That's a job.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it's not.
Speaker 4: I bet it is.
Speaker 5: Her and Alex Jones so a vitamins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, damn. The first one was very creative. The first one was was very very creative.
Speaker 3: The second one was very like, stop playing with me.
Speaker 6: I want you let's do this right to it. I don't know, I feel like, damn, let me think on it. Let me think on about the end of the episode, I'll choose.
Speaker 5: Who do you think would give you the handy in the backseat, because the nurse might be the sleeper there. She acts like the good girl. Yeah, but she might try to get like right to it even before dinner, Like we get nurse.
Speaker 6: We could kind of play like I'm sick a little bit, so I have a headache and then like pull my pants down, my head hurts.
Speaker 5: Okay, baby, put a thermometer in my ass, like.
Speaker 3: Have a fever and been over.
Speaker 8: I'll cool you down.
Speaker 5: I'll cool you down.
Speaker 3: I have a fever.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well you think on that. Do we have something for baby d all right? But wait, because we do have one more. There was three, I messed up. There's one more.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play he got them while you think on the other two.
Speaker 7: Okay, and try to figure out if you know them, because one says she's a nuts from Toronto. One says you already know who I am. So let's play the third one and see what the third one says.
Speaker 3: Readings Rory, baby baby, is this my guy?
Speaker 12: Your call?
Speaker 3: And thank you for to me first in.
Speaker 12: The Valentine's Day Challenge. I do realize the rules only permit one entry perodcast member, but.
Speaker 4: I felt away because I had gotten a voice blow.
Speaker 3: Yet wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait is this the tongue tyrant going after mall to wait wait.
Speaker 3: Talking about hold on a little jealous hold holdo, holdo, fam I don't want to run.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no, we can save some money. I'll take him out with both.
Speaker 3: Of you'a fam. I don't want to be nowhere.
Speaker 5: Who's sit in the middle.
Speaker 3: No, like y'all playing.
Speaker 8: I'm man, how are you gonna like car for baby?
Speaker 3: You ain't got nothing you can have this, nigga. He ain't talking to me, that's all you know. He's about to talk to you. No, I'm cool cool with Clay Afford.
Speaker 12: We speak and uh sculp, did you need Valentine's Day? Just or mister y'all know the last name? So let me know if I can call back and share this wonderful get with the world.
Speaker 5: M hmmm, ah way, so he just called back here, he's just asking permission to shoot that moment. No gallants, yes, Galen, We'll have him reach out to most pops get permission. Before that, he called my dad, my dad gon get canceled. We're going to businesses. What's funny is sending a poem to demerits. And it's even gayer that he asked permission.
Speaker 6: He's like, I didn't want to leave him out, not to be respectful. Yeah, now leave me out trying to court you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, leaving me like you just so you just wanted me to get next to my homeboy. Like that's like you breaking bisexual rules and.
Speaker 5: Then me being a homeboy he trying to get next to is even crazy? Do he not listen to the show? Maybe he think you the one?
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm definitely not fair.
Speaker 5: But in a gay community trying to like make straight people gay, like some take it as a challenge. That's maybe what he's thinking. Nah, this ain't no challenge, like you're the final boss. No, I'm cool, but but how are you going? I thought I liked him for Baby D. I thought his poem was dope.
Speaker 7: You know, you literally told him said that he was gonna put me in the trunk. Now you thought the poem was dope? I mean, listen, man, it's a little poetic. He's a little special, but you know poetic.
Speaker 3: It's okay. I think that was the okay for him to send the poem.
Speaker 4: No to who me?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, definitely not mean.
Speaker 5: So you just you just said you liked his work, and he's gonna say go to his work to Baby D not to or if Baby D ends up picking him, we could then drive after the date to your date and he could do his poem in person to you.
Speaker 7: Na I'm cool, but he didn't let one of them girls that called Maul definitely won the challenge.
Speaker 8: I think that both of them were better.
Speaker 5: I have my winner, but you know it's not my decision. Who are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Will you say Peach nurse or Crystal Lady? Nurse? Say nurse? All right, man, so we gotta go with nurse nursing. You just asked you to ask anybody.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm sorry, who do you say, baby d I would say Crystal Lady, Crystal Lady.
Speaker 5: I think you should go nurse because Crystal Lady is gonna show up anyways.
Speaker 3: Whether we like it or not. You don't need to pick it. She's gonna be there, so.
Speaker 5: You can make that decision if it doesn't work out with.
Speaker 3: I thought I told you that I knew you in another life. She got your location in her brain.
Speaker 8: Josh, what about you?
Speaker 3: Who you pick him?
Speaker 5: Josh Joh said, wait it out, let Eric, will you sweep you off?
Speaker 3: Your this guy out? Like what he has to say? So cool?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not sure if Crystal Lady is on planet Earth. She didn't say her location. We know the nurses in New York, so we can pick her up I'm deadly serious about this entire date. I already ordered the cap and everything, so we pick it up.
Speaker 8: Nurse, we're doing nurse final answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess nurse it is.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm gonna come out admit that the other one was me, So I'm mad.
Speaker 3: I lost Wait what he was me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And did you change your voice in Ai?
Speaker 8: No, that was my voice.
Speaker 3: That's my voice. That's y'all.
Speaker 8: Don't know that voice because y'a don't see me in that light, but that.
Speaker 3: A man from all.
Speaker 5: I just have a question.
Speaker 11: Why are we strangers in this?
Speaker 8: Your spirit is familiar, so I can tell that in our.
Speaker 11: Past lives we meant something to each other, So why not in this one? We need to fix that because I hate when as are meant to be.
Speaker 3: But this is a secret, right there aren't. I should have heard art. It was the art.
Speaker 5: They don't kill us in the comments because they probably listen to air pods. Air pods, I could hear. Yeah, this distinct fucking beat spill. Yeah, I didn't catch.
Speaker 3: I would have never caught that baby. First of all, y'all, don't call me all types of horrors to my face.
Speaker 8: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: A stupid old cord. This bit pribly aries stupid y'all was eating me up there. He was like, what you think her job is?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: No job?
Speaker 5: And the marriage defended herself and said, yo, no that's a job.
Speaker 3: You know that's a job.
Speaker 12: I said.
Speaker 3: She said, no, that's a job. So I was right. She's gonna show up either way there either way, Yo, that is hilarious. Baby, Do you are stupid for that man?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 5: Where do you want to take the nurse? Where are we setting this this date up? And are we doing a double date or we're just doing separate?
Speaker 8: To me, it's just her.
Speaker 7: It's him in the nurse, but you you got to pick one eventually too. No, it's just he that's the winner. There was one overall winner, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well nah baby, do we gotta get you on a date with somebody? You tripping?
Speaker 8: I can find my own days. I'm cool.
Speaker 3: No, that's not the she.
Speaker 8: It was only one and person she won the contest.
Speaker 6: Yo, Dad is hilarious, Baby D. I would have never guessed if that was you. But the aren't the aren't I should like she sounds like.
Speaker 5: She from somewhere with baby D from the arn't and you tried to record it away from the mic, so we wouldn't really hear you put the filter on it.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. I was in the bathroom, y'all were all here. I did echo earlier.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the echo was I was in the bathroom and oh yeah, Josh knew I was gonna do it. So when I was on my YouTube live earlier, they were like who won the contests or who are you going to pick? And I was like, well, Maul has a good submission. And then they were like, yo, you should leave mal One. And I'm like, I should leave mal One. Oh no, I was saying I had mad game. That's why men don't approach me. I said, I got mad game. That's why men don't approach me. They said, should leave all the voicemail.
Speaker 8: So that's what I did. Okay, Yeah, but Josh knew what was happening.
Speaker 5: She just put herself in a bad position, right because when she does you for sexual harassment, we could play that and be like, yo, your honor. She wanted it, she was throwing it. It's recorded, it's recorded. Just got yourself out of that settlement. There you go, all right, So we will reach out to to Toronto nurse I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: Would have been from leaving a message.
Speaker 5: Over then you don't know my name? Instrumental is even crazier. Yah, we'll get her schedule, but i'd imagine a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Right by Thursday. See you don't even know the song. That's crazy. Oh from Okay, I'll see what you did. You got a rise back to? I got it. I got it, Thank you. Because whatever whatever day works for her works for me.
Speaker 5: What if she ugly, thought mom, it's just what she didn't sound ugly at all. I've been fooled plenty of times with voice notes type of nasty caffiship you doing the party line.
Speaker 7: No, some people's voice really doesn't sound because I'm not ugly, But my voice doesn't sound it doesn't match how I look because I've definitely I remember when I was voice babe. Remember when I was like I Mike, but I wasn't on camera and nobody knew what I looked like. When I finally got on camera, all the comments were like, oh, she didn't look how I thought she would look from her voice.
Speaker 3: It's like damn, like I voice fished. Yeah, that fucked up. Well, will you come with me on the date with him, Yeah, said in the front seat. Yeah, but baby, she gotta have a date.
Speaker 8: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: She won the contest.
Speaker 8: I don't have to have a date.
Speaker 3: I'm there to film. I thought that's what I thought. That's what we agreed on it. No, I thought it was one. I thought it was I thought it was a winner between each one winner.
Speaker 7: All right, Yes, it's gonna be me or Rory be swerving and stunting in the front seat.
Speaker 6: Though, it's all good. I'm gonna be swerving and stunning in just don't turn around.
Speaker 3: Do you have a restaurant in mine? Nah? Bo, you think of something red lobster. You should take her wet your old block, like so she could really get to know you block.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would never take no, no girl on my old block. She's crazy like where you grew up at. I see if your sister can come in town, like so she can meet the family.
Speaker 8: Nah, hell, I get like Nathan's hot Dogs.
Speaker 7: It's like when it starts getting warmer, Nathan's hot Dogs sit outside Yankee Stadium and like kick it.
Speaker 8: I got some cool ship.
Speaker 3: Why not just go inside Yankee Stadium because I don't serve anything.
Speaker 6: Just sit outside Yankee Stadium and listen to the game, like y'all think somebody hit a double.
Speaker 5: Just go to the fucking game. Sit outside Yankee Stadium is crazy. You know, part of the Bronx. You know what Jerome Avenue was going on. You're crazy as hell not sitting on Jerome Avenue. Speaking Nathan as you go to Coney Island. Maybe do like some of the rides. We can set up the GoPro. It could look like he got game, y'all could fuck you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm not gonna do that. Oh yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 7: That's album release party, Bringer.
Speaker 3: What is the release party now? We're doing this shit next week June. Yeah, we could do it. I take part.
Speaker 5: No, actually no, no, by that point they will already be there'll be an item by June. The way she give it up, she's gonna woom all immediately just off that voicemail. I know he's gonna be at his knees after. We should do this next week.
Speaker 8: I don't know why. She might be the one you don't like girls with.
Speaker 3: Rich She might be the one you don't like girls with. She was very creative. That was a very creative submission.
Speaker 5: I will say that I took Amara to the big snow ship in Jersey. What could be a fun first date is the two of them going skiing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, we ain't gonna do that either. We ain't going skin like too many clothes. No, I mean we could. We could go just dinner. Talk. It's not loud, you know, get to you know what I mean, kick it, have some fun as some laughs, you know, I mean some simple nothing too heavy. Can we I mean, can we be at the table right next to you? No, that's weird, right.
Speaker 13: Next a couple, couple y'all can be outside in the car waiting's first.
Speaker 3: Look, I think I'm hungry. I'm gonna get some food. Baby. You just told me to sit outside Yankee Stadium. Now you want to come into it.
Speaker 7: Yeah I would have food outside that motherfucker too, But you're not about to have me waiting in a car.
Speaker 8: Why you eating a full steak dinner?
Speaker 3: Ah? Right, so yeah, we do dinner.
Speaker 5: I just want to be clear. It's the apocalypse? Is I am legend happen right now? I've never heard a helicopter that fucking loud.
Speaker 3: Over It's not like it' layded on the building.
Speaker 13: Yeah, probably do we walk outside after like, oh, yeah, it's over, so good.
Speaker 5: Hopefully the nurse is still good. Yeah, all right, we have a music Friday, Big Music Friday, down, Big Music Friday, Big Tune. I don't know if this is the case whatsoever, but I did see rumblings on the internet that we're getting a CLIPS album. We're recording this on the thirteenth, So when you're hearing this, I could be completely right or completely wrong, but I did hear we may be getting a CLIPS album tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, interesting.
Speaker 5: Which is just gonna be stepping on more shit. I don't want to talk about on the spot.
Speaker 3: But the one we do know.
Speaker 5: Is some Sexy Songs for you. Some sexy Songs for you.
Speaker 6: The long awaited and the long anticipated collaborative album from Drake and Party next Door is officially releasing tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're hearing this, it's already out in your phone. A lot of people have been waiting to hear this. They dropped a few snippets, a few videos that Drake and Party have posted.
Speaker 6: People like what they're hearing. And again, this is something that I think people wanted for a while, and we're finally getting it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put them on a compromising situation because I know he loves Freddy Gibbs. Did they steal Freddy gibbs entire creative with the rabbits and the s money shit through the whole thing. All the art direction looked like Freddy gives me.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say they stole f I'm not really jacking it.
Speaker 5: Okay, have you seen the artwork?
Speaker 8: What for some sexy songs for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that it's not so sold separately, not the rabbit?
Speaker 3: All right, cool, y'all got it? My bat Listen the dollar the dollar signs stands for THESS. No, No, I know it's so sold. It was the same thing. There was essens and soul sold separately.
Speaker 6: No, I get that part, But I don't think that they stole that from Freddy the Rabbit. I know Freddy calls herself big Rabbit, things.
Speaker 3: Like that, Hell, big Rabbit.
Speaker 8: That's yeah, y'all think that's a cool like rap nickname.
Speaker 3: Big. I should know that's what Freddy calls on. But I'm saying rabbit. He won a few battles. I wouldn't call myself that it's big rabbit, but it is big big bunny.
Speaker 6: They don't say rabbit. It's not big bunny baby making ship with how big bunny. It's not big bunny. Where you see big bunny at that's a bunny. That's a rabbit.
Speaker 8: Tomato tomato.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the same. Mice and mouse is different. Listen, I don't know man.
Speaker 5: Drake took that from Gibbs. He took the Scorpion ship from west Side. I feel like Drake be paying attention to the underground and stealing, stealing their sauce.
Speaker 3: That's all. You are never going to Toronto again. I'm just know you know me. You are never going to Toronto. I have.
Speaker 5: I have been at your side for this whole thing. I better get a fucking citizenship.
Speaker 7: It's over yo to go to LA or Toronto's fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's what's fucked up where.
Speaker 5: I just I would love that reality could setting with everyone that I have been the most objective because both sides hate me t D and OVO.
Speaker 3: How could you be more ho with you?
Speaker 5: Either I think you all fucked up or I'm actually the most objective person on the Internet.
Speaker 3: I think you're the most objective person on internet. Yeah, okay, that's what's up. Some sexy songs for you available now, Drake and party next. Long have you heard any of this?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, that was a yes, all right, I'm excited to hear it. I really don't have much to this until we actually cover it on Monday, but I am excited for it. I love party, some good and I love Valentine's Day weekend some some R and B. Yeah, I'm looking forward to this project.
Speaker 8: Roy, did you hear tute it?
Speaker 3: Did? I? You tutored it? All right? I'm sorry, calm down, Sorry, sorry.
Speaker 5: I will say I was excited that New Music Fridays that my song was above Cardian Party. But as soon as I was doing the streaming farm shit from my record and went right to the new Coiler Ray song, which is fire by the way, and then right to tout it, that was my three. It was who are You Anyways? To Coiler Ray and I had tooted on repeat. Even though it's like it's about forty five seconds the entire song, it was easy to keep up refeet. I miss old Cardy's tone, like you could really tell that that was recorded eight years ago. I thought that was kind of like a marketing plan. That shit was definitely on the hard drive from ten years.
Speaker 8: Ago, so it sounds like it's from ten years where you liked that record?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, mode't like it? What don't you like about it? I just don't like it. It's like, you know what it is.
Speaker 6: I think it sounds very the bars sound very like captioned very like. I've read this on social media before.
Speaker 3: So the ship the party writes for.
Speaker 7: Not all of them, but now I get what he's saying. But it's the song is called to that we knew, we know what it's for. No, we know what to expect.
Speaker 6: But even if it's called two that, I just just the lyrics just felt like I read them somewhere before, like as they're saying, and I'm like, these are just quotes from social media.
Speaker 5: Like whatever girl puts as her caption, sucking dick gets me wet.
Speaker 3: Point me to her. You've never seen girls tweet that before. I feel like I've heard a girl you get refreshed right now, girls tweeted that, like, are you kidding me? Valentine's They definitely I thought suppressed all that. Hell nah, yeah, that's that. I mean, I don't know. I just don't cool, and then it's not for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah it's cool. I could hear myself tworking to it.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: I put it on when I was in the gym the marriage. I'm just go ahead and say this. I think you will talk to anything.
Speaker 6: I talked at a J Cole concert to Love Yours. I will you will talk to anything. So when you say I talked to it, that's like saying yoa I got I went when I got wet.
Speaker 7: Like absolutely, you can tell that it is a partisan Fontine record that Carti promised she would like put a verse on like a party record.
Speaker 6: But I think that's why I don't like it, because I because I like party partisan so much like and I respect this pen so much that I think I was just expecting tutor. I. I know what they're going forward to it, but I just was expecting a little more slick and clever wordplayout.
Speaker 3: Do you fuck with parties music? Though? Because yeah, yeah, I think parties underrated.
Speaker 6: I don't like to say party because people think we're told about P and D partisan, but I fucked with partisan, like yeah, I think his I think his album was was underrated, and that's one of my favorite joints on the album, but yeah, not absolutely. I like him a lot. I think he's super dope. But I just this record just was like it was from him and Carti. I expected, yeah, just a little.
Speaker 7: I thought they would have just threw it out there. When they filmed a video for it, I.
Speaker 5: Was like, well, that's why I will say I was wrong. When they had did the video and doing that announcement, shit, I was like, well, this has to be part of Cardi's rollout. I don't think that at all now, Like that's just dead ass, like a minute record that was on a hard trick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a part. I don't really know why they did that. Yeah, they could have kept it, but I fuck with it.
Speaker 5: I just don't know if it's gonna catch because it does sound like eight years ago. Yeah, and I think people are maybe that's that's maybe that's exactly what it is. But it sounds very captioning. I know that's part of the writing process.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: You want to have those lines that people get easily and that they'll post and that girls will take that part of the song and TikTok it and I get that, but I just it's just too obvious.
Speaker 7: I think with this record, for me, I like, if you're a ball player, to that ass, to too that ass, if you're a ball player, I'm trying to recruit that ass.
Speaker 13: That was cool.
Speaker 3: That was I'm not mad at that. That was a little slick line. I ain't mad at that like that like that. But then that was it for me that I heard it. I was like, okay, you know what I mean, but that line was cool. But I'm more on the side I'm a freak sucking dick gets me wet.
Speaker 10: That was. That was that.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, okay, that's the one.
Speaker 8: That you post bikini picks and they be sucking up than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it now. They just ask naked. That's how you could tell it was eight years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bikini pick does nothing. Figured she's wearing too much. Get this fucking nun out of here.
Speaker 6: She's wearing too much Muslim. Yeah, oh man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. We can hurry up tomorrow. We didn't talk about this album when it dropped, but I do like the album.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 6: I think it's hard for a weekend to put out a bad album or a bad project. But this hurry up Tomorrow album is is dope. The one song that I wish he fucking had a longer version of. I think it's called Opening Night, the Opening Nights. I think that record is dope, but the Weekend is, you know, he's the Weekend man. It's nothing bad you can say about an artist like the Weekend with the album is dope. I enjoyed it, so yeah, I don't know about you.
Speaker 5: Word did year Yeah, and I did. The second half of it picked up.
Speaker 3: The most to me. The intro is hard to I like the intro a lot. Yeah, what do you got?
Speaker 5: I think it's going to stick from this project. That's that's kind of been my thing.
Speaker 3: It's the other thing, the thing that I'm kind of like, damn.
Speaker 6: But I understand it because The Weekend is one of those artists where he's not going to cut his art short.
Speaker 3: Which is I like. I just album though, it just wasn't a lot that stuck. I liked it.
Speaker 5: But if their goal now is ship sticking or maybe it's not, it's not sure what what record is going to do it.
Speaker 6: The album is almost two hours, an hour and forty five minutes. Yeah, probably a little less than that. But Opening Nights is I love that opening night. I love that joint.
Speaker 3: Honestly timeless, well timeless obviously Niaga falls, I like, I think that's something that that could stick. Just the music, it's it's a dope project. I like this album. I like this album a lot. Don't mind me. I didn't hear you, so I can't mind that any anything you said.
Speaker 5: West Side Gun is putting out twelve, of course, the twelfth.
Speaker 3: Edition of what's the name Hitler? Wizz? What that's what you mean? I didn't. I didn't say hell Hitler.
Speaker 5: I just said I have the giggles to this. I just said, no, ten is my favorite. I just I was mad that he had to call it ten. Yeah twelve Man twelve, Yeah no, it's not twelve. Came in and said, you can't call it yeah twelve, but up to the labels. To all my Jewish friends, I apologize for those jokes. This is my favorite Westside Gun series of everything that he does, so I am excited for this, not because of what the name was originally, just based off the music. I feel like he goes a little extra with this series, so I'm very much excited for it. I think there was what like ten Stove God features. Yeah, that's be the first thing I put on at midnight. Yeah, the marriage're gonna put that on?
Speaker 7: Or now I'm cool, I'm cool Stone. No, he's really good at rapping, But I don't listen to that kind of right where I'm really.
Speaker 3: I thought you would listen to that. I would you listen to rap? For real?
Speaker 7: I do, but I would listen to it to say, oh, whether it's a good album or bad album, But like on a day to day I'm not.
Speaker 3: You don't go back to it. Yeah, I'm not going to.
Speaker 5: Do you think you get me a Stove God feature. I have the song already. Yes, Okay, I'll pay cash too, Like he ain't even got to know what I mean, no taxes.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll drive with you up to Q's.
Speaker 7: He don't even think he doesn't even live there, But yeah I can. I can reach out and try to get you on okay, because I got the joint you do?
Speaker 5: Is there anything else that's coming out? I always hate doing like the Friday Ship because I'd like to just cover this once it's actually out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you never know what's officially really going to drop. So I hope that you know I want to hear what the what the clips do?
Speaker 5: I mean, all right, if we get a Clips album tomorrow and it's as good as we think it already, is where am I at with my twenty twenty five predictions?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We do got to run that back and see see how you're doing? You getting up there.
Speaker 5: Because I said Clip's gonna have rap album of the year.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 8: You said Bruno Mars was coming back to take his.
Speaker 5: Throne, which that might be the only one I'm wrong about.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's wrong about that at all. He's number one on he got agree me and he's number one. He was number one on Billboard. So how you were actually pretty right about.
Speaker 3: That talking about the record with a Lady Gaga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a dope breaker, Lange little Ball's record, got that one, Pee said Sabrina Carpenter's coming out tonight, too, right, And I said her, and do she gonna do a song? Don't you on that ship tomorrow? Like I better come with the Valentine's Day flowers when I'm walking on Monday. Rihanna tests the water to trick us already bat in a thousand Bruno Mars Cardi b said yeah, she's going she's on the Smurf project, but.
Speaker 3: You can't rock Nation is doing that, right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can't patch yourself on the back until until it's official.
Speaker 5: There's a Rihanna song on that project. You think she's just posting the Smurf.
Speaker 8: You don't know if she's teasing you yet.
Speaker 3: That was my prediction. Though.
Speaker 6: I saw a billboard on the way to work today that was interesting. Disney has a movie coming out called harlem Ice.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was like, this is nice. It's a bill I was like, harlem Ice. I was like, I didn't even hear about this is you Skating? I think it's about a black girl that's a figure.
Speaker 8: Skater, young skaters from harlem Face Challenges and Triumph.
Speaker 3: If they this is a season season two? So when was season one?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 3: I'm crying. I gotta watch this, I said, harlem Ice, I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's a five part documentary series and it's the first episode came out February twelve, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: So when is season two coming out? If the first episode came out, that's not true.
Speaker 8: It comes out the first episode came out the other day, yesterday.
Speaker 3: I gotta watch that Hall ofm Ice, Disney, you gotta check it out. Was that pond that's in sugar Hill? Was that park in sugar Hill?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: What park? Is that right there?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: Shit? Shit? Shit?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is that where it shot? It might be. I just want to know where where the figure That was interesting to see figure skaters and I didn't even know that that was dope.
Speaker 7: I gotta watch that, said as a documentary, Yeah, a five part documentary series.
Speaker 3: I gotta watch that.
Speaker 6: I saw if Billboarding was like Disney hallam Ice, So then I automatical thought it like a black girl who's a figure skater from all of them?
Speaker 3: Like, and what do you know? It's figure skaters in Harlem.
Speaker 8: Well, I sent it to the group chat. I don't know if they showed it to you.
Speaker 7: When we were all in here, when Sean was plastering us with liquor and weed, there was this thing going on. I guess this temptation island. I don't know what country they're in. Does anybody know what country they're in?
Speaker 3: Spain? So there was did you see that? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yo, don't don't act like y'all haven't been sitting there just screaming poor k in your head.
Speaker 3: Not poor k K. It's not poor pork pork.
Speaker 8: K that that nigga ran across.
Speaker 3: You know how hard it is? The run in sand, wet sand, like he ran in the wet part of the sand. You got trained for that. That's like running in mud.
Speaker 5: For those that don't know, there's this show that I'm sure nikolasche has looked at his wife and said, why the fuck didn't.
Speaker 10: We do this?
Speaker 3: Nicholas is behind this. He's definitely behind it. He's a ghost producer absolutely.
Speaker 5: Which I don't even fully understand what this show is. I just saw the clip as well. It appears that Montoya is watching his girl get fucking molly wopped by another dude in a bed on camera, knowing where the hotel even is the fact that you would put me that close where I could run.
Speaker 6: They're all living in the same house, right, that type of thing. They're all in the same house, different couples or different people that were in relationships, and obviously his ex girl or his you know whoever is sleeping with another cast made or another guy on the show, and they're letting they they took him to a remote part of the island, thinking that Montoya wasn't gonna run run back to the villa. Like he was showing his girl having sex to him and the girl was telling him, like, yo, calm down, calm down.
Speaker 3: So watching my girl get fucked.
Speaker 7: The purpose of this show, right, obviously, it's Temptation Islands. They put a bunch of couples in a villa with a bunch of attractive singles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to watch chaos ensue.
Speaker 7: Now, the backstory between Montoya and Anita is that she watched him get a lap dance and she figured that that was like she and so that's why she said, you were the first one to mess things up.
Speaker 3: But girl, listen, get a I'm somebody getting.
Speaker 7: Dug out because your nigga got a lap dance is on national TV.
Speaker 8: Is crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's wild for that. That's absolutely insane. A lap dance does not equate to me having sex with a woman. She was currently cheating before that. Shit, there's no way that she was that comfortable on camera getting drilled like that over a lap dance.
Speaker 3: No, she been fucking.
Speaker 7: And the rules are you're not supposed to see or like you're not supposed to be physical with your partner, that you're their way. You're not supposed to hug them, kiss them, no, nothing, So she broke the rules. If you saw on the clip, the second clip, the lady kept saying, you're breaking the rules. You're breaking the rules because she ran up to him and she hugged him, like please, please, don't leave, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: She ran up to Montoya. No, Montoya ran up to her. I mean no. Afterwards, like she.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine she's a girl after being fucked on camera by someone else trying to hug you.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, Yeah, she is. She don't needs more secure?
Speaker 6: What is what these social experiments? Why would they put people through this type of shit? Why would you volunteer to go through that? And it seems like every year they found a whole new group of people that's willing to go through the shit. They just watched that home the year before, like, oh yeah, let's.
Speaker 3: Go do that.
Speaker 5: No, if Clay can start speaking Spanish, he's gonna be on season two for sure.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Clay, he gotta Clay, got a fucking hold on it. Let me get my phone, got you.
Speaker 5: Gotta get your other phone. It's crazy Clay got clay phone is nothing.
Speaker 6: No, this this this, this is the social media phone Clay got. He's doing something with boost Mobo, I think, and he posted it shouting.
Speaker 3: My guy getting back.
Speaker 6: I guess we could put the clip somewhere. Peach so Clay is on here told him about like people are hitting him up. He's like this relationship Guru love girul. Now it's a boose, it's a boost mood. Shout out to our gout Clay. I laughed at this fucking clip, get your money here for about ten minutes last night.
Speaker 3: Left the comic. Clay responded back, laughing, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, Dug clay is. It's hard not to love Clay bro. He's leaning into this whole ship. But it is dope that he was able to land this deal.
Speaker 3: In this partnership with BOOSTSMO. So shout out the clip.
Speaker 5: Clay admitting that he likes promiscuous women.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Do you think he would have a Montoya moment if he ended up in this situation though, like you like one? You like those type of No, No, Clay would is cool. I appreciate that you were honest about it, but if you wife one of them, there's a high chance that you could get Montoya.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think in this scenario clay would be the one doing the fucking for sure.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, Sometimes that car would creep.
Speaker 6: Up, yeah, but I don't think it would happen on the ship. That would happen in like away from the show to clay On with the cameras on. Clay is gonna make sure any man that will leave a woman at the fucking altar in address is fucking.
Speaker 3: He's fucking, He's fucking in the house for sure. Absolutely shout out to Clay Man.
Speaker 5: I really need to tune into that full show though, because I only saw that clip. I have to know what else is going on.
Speaker 3: And in fact, you got to read the subtitles because it's in Spanish. I love it. He was so hurt. He said he fucking someone that can't even read. He called him a muppet. It was like that muppet, that's what you want.
Speaker 7: No, the dude called him a muppet, or the dude he it was fucking this girl right right before you fuck this girl.
Speaker 3: He called him a muppet.
Speaker 5: That's why I feel like this has to be fake. I don't know that There's no fucking way that that could be real because everyone's dying, like real emotions, bro, Pam the producer next, everyone's dying. Like the fact that that TV even stayed up is fucking crazy to me that he dropped that whole run. Everyone's dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that gotta be fake. They got it that she gotta be fake.
Speaker 8: I think it's real.
Speaker 3: You think they was really in there having sex?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Fuck yeah, I think they was in there pounding.
Speaker 3: Really, I think that's fake. I'm sorry. I think that ship is off for the cameras.
Speaker 6: There's no way that's a real. Back to what I said earlier, people do not really, this does not happen.
Speaker 7: I think I think people in other countries are wilder than us when it comes to stuff like that, Oh for sure, especially passion passion countries Spanish speaking countries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you call them passion countries?
Speaker 7: I got nothing, Oh, y'all not act like y'all never Yeah, like y'all don't see.
Speaker 5: No, I'm passionate about them above town, Like that's that's dying is a passion in itself. Them niggas, let you sell dope on the order passion. Who when I get there you go.
Speaker 3: Get killed fucking one of them girls up there, that's for sure. No, they're uh.
Speaker 5: I think they have more lenients with like cheating and other partners than we do over here. But that type of ship, No, everyone everyone is dying.
Speaker 3: Oh man, shout out to Montoya, shout out to shout shout out.
Speaker 5: How do you go back to Thanksgiving after that? After we play a lot of ship And like he was on TV and I understand reputation, his mother is super religious. That's gotta be a tough thing to go back for holidays after you on TV. What is the pre conversation with all family members when Christmas comes around? Like all right, I mean that has to be very gentle with Montoya. No one bring up and you know there's always one uncle or too that's gonna have to throw one shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I don't think you got to just lean into it. Man, we're on TV stars now. Obviously this ship is viral. Everybody knows us. While it does look crazy, again, I'm on de side that a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Ship is scripted in fake but if it is real, I mean, families have craziest story. One of his uncles keep past the necour k.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Kay, we are gonna be joined by a very very funny guest, mister Felipe Esperaza.
Speaker 3: That's a wild transition, and a racist one at that.
Speaker 6: I'm sure Felipe would love it. Man, that's our got shout out to Flipe. Spa will be joining him soon. So let's get into that, all right, Rory. Today we are joined by a very special guest. And I say special because not only is he funny, but he has a weird way of thinking. Because on my way home last night we were talking about him, and as soon as I got home and turned my TV on, he was the face on my screen. So I got a little scared. I'm like, okay, this guy's everywhere. But we are joined by the very funny, the legendary Felipe es Spotisy.
Speaker 4: What's up everybody? What's up fool?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: Felipe, you got your new special out raging fool. I wanted to watch it last night. I didn't get a chance to watch it, but I will watch it tonight. It just came out, I believe Tuesday or Wednesday. So talk to us, man, how you feeling being a New.
Speaker 4: York I'm good man, I like it out here.
Speaker 3: It's cool. It's not your first time, though.
Speaker 10: No, I've been here a long before. I came here the first time in nineteen around two thousand. That was my first time. Twenty four years twenty five years ago. I was doing a part of a.
Speaker 4: Tour.
Speaker 10: We had a funny we had like a comedy. Central had Premium Blend at the time, and HBO had death Champ.
Speaker 3: So you won last comic standing. Yeah, okay, yeah, I want you.
Speaker 10: Know, funny man, I want last comic standing and two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a quarter of a million dollars.
Speaker 4: And then my son's mom she fought for child support the next day.
Speaker 3: That was just convenience time. Yeah, she was going to file that day.
Speaker 10: Regardless of my biggest voter. She was the last baby mama standing. Quite tennis shoes for everyone.
Speaker 5: Did they say the amount when you won? Yeah, that's fucked up about themselves. You could have said it was like you always like five grand.
Speaker 4: She had the county on hold hold on, let me make sure the cable.
Speaker 3: So just check this out.
Speaker 10: The county was going to go straight to NBC and grab the whole check right, But NBC talked to me before, and I'm in friend with everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm the kind of guy that walks there like a rose somebody in the way, Hey, what's up? You know, like what's up?
Speaker 3: Rick Box? You know like this, I can never see that ready, Bro, you know what's up?
Speaker 4: Gary? And you know what's up? Easy past bro? And yeah man.
Speaker 10: And so I got to know everybody bro as the guy who called me Luke for regno you know. And so they walked up to hey, man, true support going to come after you. They told you, yeah, and they goes. They gave me some they gave me advice. They said, I want you to incorporate yourself. Were right to check to the corporation and you could just cut.
Speaker 4: A check the right amount to the county.
Speaker 3: That's what I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's how I got out of my child support. We did an LLC together.
Speaker 15: So now ma all is just as responsible for everything. It's called co parents. And I had another I have another son. And because I remember I was, I wrote a body of the Big custom. I used to be a horrible person. I used to sell marijuana to my son's mom's new husband.
Speaker 4: I take his money.
Speaker 3: That is horrible.
Speaker 4: I would take his money and give it to her child support.
Speaker 3: Keeping family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my four pyramid scheme to me that you being a mature co parent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Man, he came up to me, Philippe, I feel like quitting. Come on, bro, think of your family.
Speaker 3: So talk to us about raging food.
Speaker 10: Especial with like a lot of jokes, man, I hope a lot of jokes, man, more jokes than you ever seen. Like the best jokes, best joke. Yeah, but I packed in a lot of jokes all into a special. I remember reading an article about Ronnie Dangerfield and he did like fifty four minutes in Las Vegas, and I think he had I'm guessing seventy six punchlines in the joke in the.
Speaker 4: Back to back, one line in one like.
Speaker 3: His style was very quick hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that's why I like to do it.
Speaker 10: I like to tell a little story, but not too long, you know, because I talked slow and I lose people. So I have a lot of jokes in a special like back to Back. I think the first fifteen minutes you have to put it on pause and turn on the subtitles to go get it and then go laugh again.
Speaker 5: When you're speaking in English, the English stubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll go through.
Speaker 6: Talk to us about the comedy scene growing up in Mexico. I I never knew that Mexico. I mean, obviously it's great Mexican comedians, but what is the comedy scene like in Mexico.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Bro, what is the comedy the city? In Africa? I don't know. I never been in Africa. I never better Mexico.
Speaker 6: Never been to Mexico, and start calling you've been, But I'm just saying I've never heard about the comedy scene he's.
Speaker 5: Started in Carson's Dublin. Bro, it's not bad actually, but you would know you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Know about in nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 14: Bro, this is the British Listen, we still need Northern I hope enough of what was in Lifestyle E merged for Bernie.
Speaker 3: Mac you walk nextown. You didn't really anything. My bad, Felipe.
Speaker 5: So I just know I'm not saying I'm I read the briefing from Netflix. No, I'm just he used someone else's passport, got to Carson, California, and then ended up in East LA and the projects, and then Theodore Roosevelt showed up somewhere that is as fast as I read Netflix by it and I was like, all right, man, he's BigGAN, you're Vegan.
Speaker 14: We'll make this work somehow. But the right podcast, don't you be called. I already read the headline. People in my neighborhood be like, hey, bro, did you hear about the Terriffs? And that's all they say because that's all they know.
Speaker 5: No, we're pretty much like morning show DJs that have five minutes to read something. I'd be like, is comedy too controversial?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: That's all we can do.
Speaker 5: That's all we got. Tell us about George Lopez.
Speaker 3: What's he like?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's cool with me. Man, he went to a Dodger game, so.
Speaker 3: That means he's cool. Here a kidney, but you know he already has too. I like Felipe. He walked in. He saw my weed roll up on the table. He was like, yeah, I'm in the right place. I like that.
Speaker 4: I saw that smokey signing. I got sad, No, you can smoke it.
Speaker 10: But getting back to stand up I started stand up comedy bro before internet, bro, before social media, so you might to walk upside with in Mexico now, and there was no social media, so I have to really go to a library, bro, and look for a book, and that for a library, and then go to find a book on comedy.
Speaker 3: I want to learn how to write.
Speaker 10: So she took me like upstairs, and there was like mountains of books bro like old ones, bro like Shakespeare writing.
Speaker 4: And I finally found a good one.
Speaker 10: It was called Comedy Writing Step by Step by Jean Perey, and I just started reading it and started writing jokes. Went up on stage bombed, but I got two jokes in here, so everybody liked me, and I went back.
Speaker 4: I kept going back.
Speaker 10: I met Jamie Kennedy the first time I did stand up, so I started hanging around with that crew for a while, and then I met another people and I started hanging around with them.
Speaker 4: So that's a learning how to do stand up.
Speaker 3: This was Jamie Kennedy pre what was his punk show that Ashton Couture still I can't remember the name show? Yeah show? Did he involve you in l No, that's crazy, that's that Jamie would do.
Speaker 10: This podcast, okay, And he he voted for me the last coming Stanley told everybody to for me.
Speaker 3: He's inside of trading and we still have those same.
Speaker 4: The friends that he has when he first started.
Speaker 10: They're still around, you know, and he takes them to open sometimes, So that's nice of him and those guys, you know, they've been around for a long time.
Speaker 6: What are some of the things on a Raging Full uh that I can expect to be laughing at. I know you're going to cover a lot of the crazy shit that's going on now, but it's dark.
Speaker 4: Some of the joy are very dark in the beginning. Yeah, man, it's very dark.
Speaker 10: And I got a joke where I said that I went to a I talked about I went to I went to a general revealing party a gender and when I got to the woman's said you got an abortion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Then a balloon blew up and spray blood everywhere.
Speaker 3: I got it, and then the fireworks started.
Speaker 4: I got hit with a ters. So it's dark. You know, it's a dark humor.
Speaker 10: I mean, you cut this off to watch it live on my special and get the real effect, because right now when you stay without in a regular I don't tell I don't tell my my my jokes on on shows because people take it the wrong way. He really is like that, like because they don't know, they don't know a comedian but these are the jokes that.
Speaker 3: I say, what what gift did you bring to this gender review?
Speaker 4: I brought? I brought.
Speaker 10: I brought a lot of a lot of people who are from like from Tennessee, who can't have one in their states, a lot of.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of.
Speaker 10: Endangered women who are enslaved in their states without a choice.
Speaker 3: You can see him at the San Diego Zoo. You can't even.
Speaker 5: So, guys, what's it like being vegan?
Speaker 3: He's vegan too. Yeah, he's gay. Wow, he's like me.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 10: People don't believe me. They say, what do you say? You're depleting her forest food? What do you deep frying lettuce? I get all that ship, Bro, you're fucking fat. Bro, you know you know, like you know, like samaha if I ordered on tim.
Speaker 5: Oh. You can relate though, because all of our listeners think More is the only fat Began that exists. No, Bro, you just got the joke. He's not even fat. Like that's a double hoodie sot a little bit of it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm back. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: What Ralphie May I don't know if you know Ralphie May stand up renting peace. He the first guy to stay that he's a vegetarian. And when in history, Yeah, when we had a lot of it was big and were thought, now, what are we crops? We're just joking Kevin Smith. You know, I think from the director of Clerks, I think he might be vegan and not Russell Simmons. But to get his partner from deaf jam Rub, he's he's vegan, but he got fat off eating Chinese food.
Speaker 4: Naturally.
Speaker 5: Would you guys do some some type of conferences vegans?
Speaker 3: Is there a group chat? Is their email? Threat? Let's do it? Oh?
Speaker 10: Not me, man, because I hat with nothing but meat eaters. Bro I'm the only vegan in the group. So and then uh and man like I could watch people eat meat. Doesn't bother me with love the smell?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what made you? What made you go vegan? All right?
Speaker 4: If you have kids watching this trying to leave the room.
Speaker 3: Our demo is fourteen London.
Speaker 10: Oh, man, I was on that Keto's diet, okay, but before it was before that guy decided to call it the Keto's diet, It was an actual diet that was an invented by a guy named the doctor Atkins diet. Doctor Atkinson, So I went a full hardcore bro two weeks with all the comics.
Speaker 3: We were on the road, so we would just try this ship. Two weeks we just ate.
Speaker 10: We ate hamburger meat like in and out with no lettuce, just just pure meat and cheese. Bro for two weeks straight meat, cheese, ty cokes, no water, Bro, no no vegetable, no food, chest meat and cheese.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 10: I was like constempated bro for two days. And I had to go to a Moss class. You have to take a ship right, like like a woman giving birth.
Speaker 3: What was the breathing technique? They told you?
Speaker 10: It was bad, bro Like, Like I blew out my asshole, bro Like, I felt like I got started by a ghost. Like it was painful, bro Like, and like it's not. It's something you can talk comfortably now, but not something you could just pull your friends to start to go in therapy. I'm sure your ass bird after eating two slices of pizza, we're.
Speaker 3: Telling me this, there's your ass bird, have to eat pizza.
Speaker 4: But it took a while.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I was just laying in bed, man and I had to my bubbles in pain.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 10: I couldn't told my wife cause I was in buried. You know, you gotta be a man, so man, And then like she would be on top of me, and I'm like going ah. But it felt like I was liking it, but I was in pain, didn't I didn't just have an orgasm. I'm leaning out of my ass.
Speaker 3: You queathed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was painful, bro. So then this bro, no more meat, no more cheese. I lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 10: And I had I don't know if anybody like cleansed himself, but I had that cleansing poop came out like like a boot like oil bro Like it was black. It was like liver bro and and I had to like take a picture of it and google it, and they told me that it was normal.
Speaker 5: It was canceled the only time who will tell you not dying?
Speaker 10: It felt It looked like like like those things that goes coming in the river and it gets to you like a leech. I felt like a leak, a leach.
Speaker 3: To blow it up? Is that what happens with you after your juice clean? This never happened, juice, He comes out here clanky as ever happened? My mom?
Speaker 10: When when when we were little, we didn't want to eat or something I don't know why we will do that, but he will put it in the room, my dad. My dad will put it in a room and he'll get like this tube like this, and there was like a like a bedpan on the floor and then he just showed up he ass and then shoot water or something. I don't know what it is, but everything will come up, bro, like like an like you struck oil. Yeah, yeah, yes, I never talked about that too, right now, I torture. I don't know why they did that.
Speaker 5: We don't kink shame here, so you know, whatever they.
Speaker 4: Were, what was the point of that? You got to know. Anybody is the wrong show for that, right show.
Speaker 3: This is the absolute right show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom with my anema, oh ship, my dad was my anema.
Speaker 5: Public Mall is actually into a lot of that. He calls agatting his diaper change. He's really into like when a woman goes around that area.
Speaker 3: That's his thing.
Speaker 4: That's funny, bro, because I.
Speaker 10: Thought about that, you know, because like I got breath field later in life, you know, like real late embarrassing lads. But like my mom will brother, yeah, she will bring me twell four.
Speaker 3: Your mom breast four right? Okay? Mexican.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, And it was embarrassing, bro, because my mom inside the playground in my school, so she had to put booba bro behind the gate, like through the gate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, through the gate. I'd be like.
Speaker 10: Like a kid that's outside of Mexico and mouth in San Diego.
Speaker 3: I thought reduced.
Speaker 4: And then funny because I knew that I was.
Speaker 10: I was like you, bro, like because you know, even though before I was still doing baby stuff like playing with my hair and try to touch my toes baby. And I thought it was sad, you know, like for because I'm not. I'm glad that I didn't take you to the next level and dress up like a baby and want to be baby and want to be showered, because that would have been weird because you can't hurt. You can't find like you can't find you would pay a prostitute to do that, man, you can't have a regular woman to do that. She didn't want to raise another baby, you know, she left to her mom's I'll just.
Speaker 1: To be with you.
Speaker 3: Well, she probably didn't have a mother, that's why she's in a lot of where she's in.
Speaker 10: But I'll be sad. I think would be the saddest thing. You're driving a round like a baby. Man, you probably go to a pro.
Speaker 3: Hey, how much two hundred dollars too much?
Speaker 5: Do they allow your mom around like twitter feet within the school at this point?
Speaker 10: Or yeah, man, got a job in the school as a nurse at your school? Yeah, because she was like a stalker. She wanted to keep an eye on us, so she got a job higher. Yeah, and people would, Man, I would rose battles when my mom worked there.
Speaker 4: And it just rolls me all the time.
Speaker 10: Man, That's why I became a comedian because I have to get beat up all the time by people making fun of me. You know, you're fucking stupid at mile she was she's a nurse now, motherfucker that basically stealing fucking bandages, cloth.
Speaker 4: Food district on them seven.
Speaker 5: So so it's canceled culture killed comedy.
Speaker 10: Oh, my mama would even take my mom was bring my mama make it bad for her because she will take like the leftover lunch food to our house so bad. We're having a birthday party and then like the kids could tell that my mom put frosting over the coffee cake from schools, so you're eating like a frosted cake and people are eating it with the minute man the one from school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you's a ticket. Oh, Felipe is fucking crazy. Oh ship, anyways, I have to watch.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing my glasses. Luisey Kine are expears.
Speaker 3: Sorry you both have wide hips. Felipe, fuck you man.
Speaker 4: At this.
Speaker 3: This is the first time I'm ever fucking silent watching sir. Oh my god, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I met him, Bro. He gave me a phone call.
Speaker 10: Well, his manager, Dave Becky at the time ex manager now, he was trying to get ahold of me and he called a laugh back. He called a comedy store. Then Lucy k called me up and we're like talking in Spanish. He's from Mexico. Man, he speaks better Spanish than me, and I'm messing up English too, and he goes, yeah, We're started talking and and he was starting at Airbnb and I met him Albert Brooks and Greg Daniels. Yeah, man, And then all of a sudden, Bro, they all started masturbating on me.
Speaker 5: But I heard that's the key to making it in comedy.
Speaker 4: And he gets canceled.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Three minutes, three months later and nothing happens.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Heir's still wet.
Speaker 10: Man. That story never happened that way. But that's the way I tell the fans when they want to hear a story. I'm trying to get to my hotel room. Tell story about Hollywood. And once I tell that story, that's it.
Speaker 4: They gave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would just say, go to Luicy k Robe, pull your dick out. They probably leave. Oh my god, that's how we got away from fans.
Speaker 10: I when people say that, people who don't know like Hollywood, they say that you have to sleep your way to be famous.
Speaker 4: No you don't, No, you don't. I slipped my way to the bottom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the only way. Who did you sleep with that you thought was going to take you there?
Speaker 3: My uncle? Bro? Yeah? Oh okay, right, podcast.
Speaker 5: I thought that was going to give me from the kids table at Thanksgiving to like I.
Speaker 10: Have a joke now where I say that because in California anybody can get a handicaps sticker. Now, I remember when we were kids, if you had a handicap sticker.
Speaker 4: You needed one.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you a wait for him to come out of the car, you know, like a transformer.
Speaker 10: I saw a guy in a test last side with you come out of a of a parking for handicapped people.
Speaker 3: I asked, Bro, what happened to you?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Bro, my dad didn't give me enough hugs growing up, and my uncle molested me. Man, And I'm allergic to dogs, so I can't get a sensitive dog. And then I was taking to my sock I lested, but my uncle too. My mom just told me to not wear those.
Speaker 4: Shorts no more.
Speaker 3: I mean, you were asking for it what you were wearing.
Speaker 10: But it's funny, man, because when I remember like dancing bro with no T shirt on in front of the ice cream Man, and then my mom was like more afraid of me being gay than being textually assaulted by that man.
Speaker 3: She said, it is.
Speaker 4: Instead of what are you doing with my son? Why is he any ice cube? Shout?
Speaker 3: Why is he dancing with no T shirt on?
Speaker 10: But my mother didn't know man ever since then, I want to perform, and he said, whoever takes his T shirt first?
Speaker 4: It's an ice cream And I was like the fattest kid, right, So.
Speaker 3: That's all it takes.
Speaker 10: Because on Friday night, I want to dance, So I dance. I dance dance to.
Speaker 3: The ice cream Man instrumental. Oh my god, does that uncle still get get tickets to the show.
Speaker 10: No, man, I remember that there were a some kid in my neighborhood got kidnap bro when we're little, and I remember, man, he was like a bully kid, but he was like a friend.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody had a friend.
Speaker 10: But he thought your bully. You know, he hangs wrong, but he bullies you. You know, like he gives you a wedgie or something, but he's still your buddy. Yeah, you don't have your back, but he's your buddy. You know it's your bully.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I'll have a bit because I remember he was taking they took the food a truck and I was trying to get on the truck too. He goes, get out, you fat ass and watch you what a damn bro. So he took his ass, dumb ass. No, we are some of my blind I had a buddy.
Speaker 5: Were are some of my block that was like and we called him chest to the molester. We have pet I would kind of ty. He never like invited me over. He invited some of my older friends.
Speaker 4: We don't pete the sleep.
Speaker 3: It was this man.
Speaker 10: They three my dad for his best friend and like he's not he's not alive anymore, and we already beat up half of his kids. So but it's funny, man, how when that happens, you don't know what's happening, bro to what's happening and if you're like like you just don't know, man. And but anyways, I'm I want to get too deep out there. But yeah, man, yeah, now you don't want to hear the story.
Speaker 6: You just told us all that it'shipfully baited, and now you want to I don't want to be.
Speaker 4: The flecting feelings. But now I got serious.
Speaker 5: So I mean, did he give you the fire cracker popsicles? Even got that way sandwich? But they gotta putting this madam.
Speaker 10: He put his hand on my stomach like this, you'll rub my little chubby, little twelve year old stomach. And and then he took out cash and then he goes, he goes, you want those ten dollars? And I said, I grabbed them, bro, And he was trying to put his hand inside between between my legs, but I ran, bro, I ran with the ten bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but nothing ever happened.
Speaker 10: But just like you still have that feeling, bro, like the feeding you know, like you're dirty, you know, you feel bad because it never happened to you, man, and you want to tell somebody, but you're also so so like you don't know, man, because you don't want to get that person in trouble. Now he's your dead friend. You're going to be like the asshole, you know, you know, like you're going to embarrass a family.
Speaker 4: So I let it go, man.
Speaker 10: And and then like bro, twenty years when I was twenty years old, we were at his house and we were all partying because my friends, they were natives and their mom was at home, and this was a neighborhood that was their parents were always home. They were always home, they were always home, but they time they weren't home. So I was a big party. We're all getting tattoos. I got my little three dots and and then my friend was passed out of the couch like this. Then from the peripheral of my eye I saw that same man that was trying to grab me like this eight years ago. He was he was rubbing my friend's pants like this, and he and then I said, and then and then my friends said hell yeah. Then my other friends said hell yeah. And one friend said with a choir, So anyway, that dude that didn't say nothing. He went over there, Bro, he beat the ship out of him and we grabbed they grabbed them and we talked off out the window, bro, and went after all his sons.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful one day. Yeah, you know I was.
Speaker 5: That was poetic. Am I the only one that found that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Philip?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, we all got tattoos.
Speaker 3: Like before after the windows after man, can I ask, Can I ask what the tattoo was? No?
Speaker 10: I got the three dots and I got uh the baby mama that won the settlement deal in the back. And my friend he got he got a little beautiful cheek right here. But it was funny, Maxaus. As soon as they got into tattoo, a pimple busted out where the eyeball is and that to the two. Guy was telling, Bro, don't pop that pimple, Man, don't pop that pimple. And now he popped it. Now the girl looked like the too, looks like she was shot in the face.
Speaker 3: It's art, you know, Felipe. When can we catch you because after the window to come to the show, after.
Speaker 10: You were do him out the window? Man, Oh man, I didn't stop bro. Man he was a piata bro. Candy was coming out of him.
Speaker 5: After y'all beat the shit out of him. Did anyone rub his belly after just for just for good measure?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, we all read laughing and we just broke a window something.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this dude is crazy, Filippa control man. Well this was great. Oh my god, Philippe. When can we catch you on talk because I'm coming man, Oh, I mean at my leisure tour.
Speaker 4: At Philippes World dot com. I'm coming to the.
Speaker 3: Town Hall the town Hall March March seventh, March seventh, townholl New York City.
Speaker 10: But all my dates are at Philippes World dot com. I'm also on on the Eric Andre Show. I'm the co host of the host the Most. Hannahbout Burrs brought me in and then he quit and I stood there with hannahbout Burrs robot I remember.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I'm also on soup on one episode of shifteen years with Tim Allen.
Speaker 6: Okay, and little know none of this. Well, I'm definitely coming to the town Hall show. I gotta come check you out, bro, and check out Raging Fool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Congrats, Lisa, O'Daniel, Lisa Hadi. I don't know how you deal with this fucking maniac, but God bless you, God bless you.
Speaker 5: And don't let anyone know about the child. That Netflix bag never even happens.
Speaker 6: Felipe a spot as our Netflix Rage of Fool available now stream it support this fucking maniac so we don't have to see him again.
Speaker 3: What's up for? Can wait till be back?
Speaker 5: This is what suppressed trauma looks like.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to y'all soon. Felipe Spot is up