Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Tim Cook, there's some speculation that he may be replaced, but is it? Okay, So first let's talk about that, and then let's talk about Apple as a whole, because chat GBT still bullsh or Apple.
Speaker 1: You know, congrats, congrats to use of making that headline in thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's talk about the first thing of you think that Tim Cook is really going to get fired?
Speaker 3: I don't, okay, even in that, So let's take the sensationalism out of it. Because even though I brought up that he should be replaced, I said he should go to chairman.
Speaker 4: If he's considering stepping down.
Speaker 3: And now once again I've been saying the last four weeks, and I'll continue. Tim Cook, Timothy D. Cook, I sincerely apologized because I did not know the fight you were fighting that was stopping you from getting to the AI that you needed. If he's stepping down as the ruler of one of the most powerful tech companies of all time, what would make you step down? So you can either elect to be removed from the seat by your own volition, or there may be some forces that may want to get you fired. Michael Jordan, despite what he wants to come back and play for seven, it was some other forces that didn't allow.
Speaker 4: It to hap. Tom Brady wanted to keep playing for the Patriots.
Speaker 3: But then there's bigger forces in that program upstairs that will allow you to not continue to go forward. I will leave it at that. I'll let Aaron Andrew ross Ork can tell that story. In three or four years. Now, you're rushing for succession planning. So if they're being blocked, shout out to everyone in HQ at Apple. If you're being gently blocked from acquiring to LLM to give you a lead advantage and timing because they have the cash on hand. And I keep saying that Microsoft's partnership idea, what's supposed to be Apple's, just like Stargate was supposed to be Microsoft's. So new, but different regimes come into place, and now different people get selected for different positions to do certain things Stargate, this will go to Larry Microsoft. You still have Open the Air. We're gonna find other ways, so you guys to work together. I think he's been thwarted from what I was told from acquiring and LLM, and given some of the geopolitical stuff, he is considering resignation in lieu of those issues.
Speaker 4: How will the stock perform? The stock will still be okay.
Speaker 3: I haven't removed it out of two Tech two index, and I probably won't until twenty thirty four. Don't love the successes that they have he has in place, but he would be a good executive.
Speaker 4: I care more about the operation side.
Speaker 3: And how many other things that they will be thwarted from investing in. Once again, they have the cash on hand to do the deal with open Ai. They were a blocked from doing it, so the stock will be fine. I do think Tim Cook will step down in the next year and a half two years, but the timing of when he leaves is going to matter. You just can't up and leave because you're upset. That's not how big business works. It's never has worked that way, never has worked a way. So they need a clear succession plan just for his own safety because of how important that company is politically. You can't just have upheaval in a publicly traded company, which then may look my presidency look bad.
Speaker 4: Doesn't work that way. But what do I know.
Speaker 3: I was just the person that said that he just stepped down. If I made you money, please put yes in chat.
Speaker 1: So we still got Apple is still part of the portfolio. It's not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: Will it be?
Speaker 1: You know? I think we're looking at it from the standpoint of like, this was the leader of all the companies. This was the market mover, and we have literally watched it. It passed as a market mover, right, But the way we talk about in video and how it's moved and it's innovation and how it's vital to the future. We looked at this company the same way, and so I guess it's a bit of I don't know if we want to call it disappointment, but it's a bit of like, hey, what, what's what's happened? What's the next thing? How are we going to be a player in this race going forward? Because you can see it even if you look at the market caps of the companies that are catching up to it. Yeah, I mean Google's right there, Google's right there. Amazon. Somebody just asked me if I'm still big on Amazon. Of course I'm always be big on Amazon. You don't have to ask that question. It's having its own consolidation. I was looking at the charge that it opened the year at two twenty seven and it's here now at two nineteen. With all of the run that AI and technology has had, it's still has been kind of just sitting there. So the way we talk about Apple, I mean, Amazon could be in this category, but we understand where it's headed in terms of an innovation. Right when we talked about data sentence, we saw them do that. When it was time for them to invest in a company. We saw them give billion dollars to Anthropic and Claude. So they're part of it. We just haven't seen the same type of situations with Apple, but.
Speaker 4: They'll still be They'll still be top seven.
Speaker 3: And also to to the audience who's listening, I want you to stop taking my amazing analysis and turning it into a clipped up piece that I hate something when I'm giving you detailed analysis.
Speaker 4: Other entrepreneurs have went through this. Mark Zuckerberg went through this with light coorin.
Speaker 3: People forget in terms of the adoption of crypto into a company on balance sheet after Jack Oh, Mark was one of the first ones is fighting for it. It was it called Libra what was it called lib and it got blocked the acquisition of TikTok. We think that we think about XRP. I think it's a great asset. My stands on that has not changed. I think they may they maybe four Oh. You know what also to a good way to tell how well the asset is going to do and what the institutions have planned for it is to look at the margin price of the future. I'm glad you brought the separate shot for one contract on the features market, Charles Schwab. It's two hundred and thirty one thousand dollars for one bitcoin future that you can hold for thirty days. If you look at ethereum one hundred and five thousand dollars and seven hundred and ninety eight dollars for one contract. Historically the VICS was the most priceiest asset, and I think that's at around nineteen thousand.
Speaker 4: But if you want to know how.
Speaker 3: Well an asset is going to do, look at the margin price of the future. Your homework assignment for the night is when XRP futures are available to be traded on the futures market, what is the margin.
Speaker 1: Price supposed to be. So that's a quick little gym lesson back to the homework assignments.
Speaker 4: Got to get back to.
Speaker 3: The homework dows seventeen thousand NASDAK is thirty five thousand per contracts if you if you're swing trading it. But once again, Bitcoin is two hundred and thirty one thousand dollars and some change for every contract crew is ten thousand in comparison. So that will tell you not only the validity but what the institutions believe that the prices will do long term homework. Back to the old format homework assignment with the voice overplay, Ain't.
Speaker 4: That great, Jeff Jarrett, let's get back to it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And then y'all let everybody white come on c the NBC. But oh the goods, you probably be replaced by drop. Come on, bro come on broh. Yeah, kudos to Tim. I didn't know what bat of your fight though. That's that and that's the hell of a fight to have to deal with.
Speaker 1: I'll add to that homework assignment. Go listen to what Loarry thinks said about retirement planning. Hell, what he wants to now up put inside the retirement plans.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting if they are looking to add those assets in, it tells you about the state of the dollar, in the state of the job market, because the sixty four I've been saying sixty forty portfolio stocks and bonds are dead.
Speaker 4: They're dying.
Speaker 3: If you have to put those other alternative assets in, it will tell you that the quality of the main assets are decaying rapidly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also telling you that they're investing in their client so that are looking at it like, how do we get exposure? And if you don't give us exposure, somebody else will.
Speaker 2: Yep, what about small and mid cap stocks?
Speaker 4: Do your research and investor. What you love? I know. Shots to those who are in RGTI killing today, Yeah smoking.
Speaker 1: I got speak on r GTI because we talked the about quantum people. They still ask me about this. Yes, I brought up RGTI because again, I like the things that encompass the entire space. I'm not I don't have any quantum stocks. I just don't have them yet. Yeah, I'm not mad at anybody that's making money doing that at all regulations. My focus is just in a different area right now. But congrats. RGTU is doing great. I know I own and Q.
Speaker 4: Is doing great.
Speaker 3: The blueprint is to take if treated the same way you would a trade in the futures market or options. After you have a big run up in small caps, get two hundred three hundred, four hundred percent return, take half of that money and put it into a larger cap. Because my only fear is some people holding through for an even bigger game, a thousand percent gainer and they don't get it, or you miss out on some safety and other assets. Like the name of the game is to get a really explosive win that and then park it to somewhere where you don't have to think about. If you're constantly asking someone else what do you think the investment is going to do? At some point you know it's going to have a deep pullback. I never worry about Microsoft, Apple and Video VT never. There's nothing to even freak out about. Even when Friday was happening, I'm like, that should have recovered fourteen days in maximum, it'll be fine. So if you've hit a big win in MidCap stocks that are popular, take half of that money and put it into a company that is going to dominate through the next five or six years. And someone else earlier acts, okay, well should we go all cash for twenty seven No, buy the deeper dips, pre central orders for forty off fifty percent off of where we are now.
Speaker 4: Trade your way through it if you're a trader.
Speaker 3: But wait for those big pullbacks because those no one ever says it. But the crashes that come are the liquidity events and generatetion of wealth events that you pray for.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: You pray for those moments Brexit the night of the election, for Trump the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all say it. Oh man, I can't wait for an event like that to happen, and then yeah, it happens. It happens.
Speaker 3: You have to be prepared and take advantage of it. Got to be prepared. Congrat to y'all. This is no hate, no shape.
Speaker 1: Congrats to everybody that has made money trading quantum stocks.
Speaker 3: Even in palaer like. Geopolitically and morally, I don't love it. But if you made a bunch of money and palatiner the last two or three years, okay, great, take some of the money and put it off. If in Microsoft so you don't have to worry or open AI when that's public, or in video or Avgo or any of the top twenty that Google that are going to overperform and over index incredibly.
Speaker 1: Well, the Palentin is nearly add a half a trillion, which is pretty cool. I mean, that's pretty cool. I think it's at four ten, four fifteen right now, market go. Pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pray for Tim Cook though, Tim Cook, that's a tough fight. That's a tough fight to lead an organization a nation that big and then have so many geopolitical issues that are stopping you not only for making your company better, but then also be an opposition with the leadership that you're having to do business with that's all tell some of y'all there's a sweet spot and getting rich if you overshoot that number.
Speaker 4: Oh, you got a whole bunch of other headaches that come with that life. I want to be a billionaire. Oh, I don't know if you can deal with what comes with all that earners? What's up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. One of the things we love most is seeing neighborhood businesses level up. Business West Indian spired writing our community that started with a small takeout counter. Now with Square they've been able to expand into a full sit down restaurant and even started catering events across the city. That's the kind of growth that inspires us, and it's powered by Square. Square is built for all types of businesses, from the corner bagel shop that turned into a local chain, to the specialty market with thousands of unique items, to the stylist who's been holding you down for years. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash e y l to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash e y l. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.