Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Give me one two three again one two three. So Lauren is in the studio day after. I guess whence you get back from your honeymoon yesterday? After a.
Speaker 2: Fresh honeymoon?
Speaker 1: Did you dye your hair blonder or is it sun blonded?
Speaker 2: Probably both? I did get a fresh highlight before the wedding, but I was also in this on all week, so probably.
Speaker 1: Little both fresh highlight. It's like glittering.
Speaker 3: So you not normally blonde.
Speaker 2: I'm more of like a dirty blonde naturally, but I.
Speaker 1: Realize her hair is a little lighter.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm saying, she said, I I highlighted it.
Speaker 3: So I was wondering that she died all the time and we just never knew she wouldn't blonde.
Speaker 5: What do we get here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've only known me as a blonde, was saying.
Speaker 3: When she said that, I was like, oh, is she not a blonde?
Speaker 6: But even blondes blonde.
Speaker 1: All I was saying was it looks a little lighter than normal, and it looks good.
Speaker 2: That compliment.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I wasn't mad.
Speaker 1: You sound mad though, happy Morgan? Are you naturally blonde or not.
Speaker 6: I was born with blonde hair.
Speaker 2: But yes, I dye my hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeh okay, we're going.
Speaker 3: I was just confused.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great, How are you going? How was the wedding amazing?
Speaker 1: Tell me what you remember? Sorry, it was a.
Speaker 2: Blur, definitely, But I remember walking down the aisle. I had a tunnel vision just looking at Clay the whole time, my now husband, his name is Clay, just looking at him. Just wanted to clarify that. I remember getting in the dress, getting ready with all my girlfriends. I remember everything. It was just an amazing time, honestly.
Speaker 1: And did you feel like you get to say hi to everybody? No?
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I was such a blur. You're getting pulled in so many different directions. We had about a little over one hundred and thirty people there, and it was just impossible to say hi to everyone.
Speaker 7: So wait, so you didn't you don't remember saying seeing us? I talked to her for like five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, of course I saw you guys, and I made like prioritards you guys.
Speaker 1: But did you see anyone from the show.
Speaker 2: I saw Morgan and I saw Abby, we got to talk for a little bit. I saw them out on the dance floor busting some moves and yeah, yeah, I left.
Speaker 1: Right before that.
Speaker 6: I didn't really DJ or band.
Speaker 2: We had a band.
Speaker 3: The band was awesome.
Speaker 1: For the record, I was a CMS. I was gone, No, I know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I was in Atlanta. I had to work.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's better than my wedding.
Speaker 4: It was work, okay.
Speaker 1: Sure, So you had a band, and did you make a playlist or did they cat like what was the music situation?
Speaker 2: They had a list of songs that we could pick from or and like say or pick like which ones we didn't want, but we just kind of kept it. It was fun like pop, lots of like seventies, eighties.
Speaker 1: Just the first dance song between you guys.
Speaker 2: How Sweet it Is to Be Loved by You by James Taylor.
Speaker 5: Good one.
Speaker 1: Did you do any of the other one on one dances like him and his mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, him and his mom did Landslide by the Chicks. My dad and I did. I never can remember the name of the song, but it's like I love you bit that one. Yes, And then Clay and I did a private last dance to Lover by Taylor Swift when everybody was gone, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: We did that too, not to that song, but love Love Christmas.
Speaker 2: Light and yeah one of my favorite songs by Hair.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what was the give me the top three moments, not other than the vows.
Speaker 2: Top three moments was having the first look with my dad. He cried and that's just he's not really like a huge crer like that. So that was just in a nice little emotional moment, getting ready with all of my girlfriends, just all of us getting our hair and makeup done, just having girl talk. Mimosa's just having a good time. And then you know, marrying my best friend. And then the moment afterwards when we like walked away and it was just us for a second. As we're like walking back to on the aisle and away from everyone, we like looked at each other and we're like, we're married, Like, oh my god, So just that moment.
Speaker 1: Did you slam the cake in each other's face?
Speaker 2: No, but we did feed each other a little piece by one time. I was like, do not slam that in my face?
Speaker 4: And smart guy, No, it means marriage is gonna be very much fun.
Speaker 2: After hours of hair and makeup. I was like, I don't want to get it all ruined right now.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you personality shows when the cake comes.
Speaker 1: If you know a certain type of personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lame personalities are.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's just feed each other and not get each other messy.
Speaker 3: Like, let's have some fun and shove the cake in your face.
Speaker 1: I don't find that to be funny. Get cake scheved in my face at any time, it's Hilariousame married, I shoved cake?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, did you get cake shoved on you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Really, but that's just what you like. It doesn't mean that's what everybody likes and everybody should do.
Speaker 2: Did your wife like it?
Speaker 3: No's like, I don't want you to do it. And then my grandma said, you will not let me down. I said, you're right, Grandma, Marandma said do it. Yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 1: Did you guys? Were you together the night before? We were.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't spend the night together, got it. Yeah, but we were like at the rehearsal dinner and everything together.
Speaker 1: Did one of you stay at hotel or stay in your own rooms or what what are your own?
Speaker 2: We stayed in our own room, so everyone stayed on the property, and so I stayed in the bridal suite, and then he stayed with all of his groomsmen and they had their own little separate area.
Speaker 1: Were you nervous that everything wouldn't come together?
Speaker 2: The only thing I was nervous about was the weather, because they we it looked like it was gonna rain right when our ceremony was happening, and we were almost at the rain plan, which would have moved everything inside. But I was like, I just have the biggest gut feeling it's not going to rain, and nobody was listening to me. And then so they called the rain plan, and then finally two hours before the ceremony was about to happen, they the radar showed that it was moving, the weather was moving out of the way, and we ended up doing it on the front lawn. Ended up being a beautiful day, no rain, and hit that bottle of bourbon. It worked.
Speaker 1: By it put in the ground. Yeah, yeah, we almost had the rain plan. We got married at our house like in the property, and it didn't rain and we felt good about it. And then as it was ending ending like we were going home, it started to rain, like lightning started happening. When we had the Sonic people come in on skates. It started the lightning then, so we got fortunate with that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People that say it's good luck if it rains, they only say that because it rained and it sucked. So they need something to hold on to, something positive. Yeah, you know what I mean. So okay, So when did you guys head out on your honeymoon?
Speaker 5: Org?
Speaker 8: You go?
Speaker 2: We left the Monday after the wedding. We went to Saint Lucia.
Speaker 1: So did you spend Sunday just hanging out? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we still had family and friends in town and we were both exhausted. It was just such like a like a come down from everything. So we just finished packing, just kind of hung around the house and then we left that like three in the morning on Monday.
Speaker 1: So Saint Luciah is down in the is it Caribbean or the.
Speaker 2: British Virgin Islands, Like it's like one of the fine.
Speaker 1: Caribbean whatever those islands are down there are the sections of those islands or by Florida way.
Speaker 2: No, it's more so by like like it's like almost like right by like South America.
Speaker 1: But you can go from Florida down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you know, I just have no idea where this stuff is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Dominican, I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 5: That's the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: But what's the other one, What do you mean Puerto Rico? No, no, no, no, Bahamas.
Speaker 7: Is its own Bahamas in the Atlantic, but that's its own. Well they're near each other kind of, but it's a little other side of Florida. Yeah, it's very close to Florida.
Speaker 1: But it's all like in a step like if you're building like a step pathway for a giant, he could step on all those like rocks on the yea. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And was the house.
Speaker 2: The vacation that amazing, amazing. The weather was great, the resort was beautiful. We had such a great time. We just laid on the beach most of the days and just chilled. We're like, we're doing nothing, We're just relaxing.
Speaker 5: You like the beach.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love the beach. We're both beach people. So it's a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I never really got the beach. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Well, we got drunk, so that's what we did.
Speaker 1: I guess if I was if I was getting drunk, I would do that. That would be fun. Huh. But then I think I would get so drunk I'd be so sunburned that the next day I'd be hungover and sunburn and it would suck. You forgot to put problem? That was his problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty bad. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you guys had a disagreement as a married couple yet?
Speaker 1: Was your first fighting together? A long time? Tho?
Speaker 2: Right, so if I play together for four years? Yeah? Oh yeah, Well about last week.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, is it on the rocks?
Speaker 3: Everything good?
Speaker 2: No, everything is great. We were both a little tired and like just it was like a stressful day of traveling yesterday. So we both got a little attitude with each other there for a hot second. But we like looked at each other and we're like, all right, like just chill, like we're just we're just tired and stressed and traveling. But that was it, so and great.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do that forever. The attitude thing, Yeah, that happened. So what else do I have in store? Question wise? I think you're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're good, the same question I had, you know, I just I think we're good. I have not opened all my gifts yet, any of your guests. I opened a few.
Speaker 1: Did you look at the online gifts? I have not looked yet, so because I think we had a big talk about it. Yes, sure, and Lunchbox came back and said he wanted to split a gift with somebody. But then we just said, you whatever that you're going to pay to split with, just put it towards the house. And then he started screaming he didn't want to buy you a house and it would be awkward.
Speaker 3: It would be awkward because I'd own part of your house.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works. Yeah, contribute so, but you don't know who got you what.
Speaker 2: Yet I haven't. That's kind of our goal today when we when I get home, we're going to look at the.
Speaker 3: Next eleven months, how much you don't need to how much is in your house fund?
Speaker 2: Last I left, it's a couple of couple of thousand.
Speaker 7: A couple of thousand. Yeah, what about that? What about the honeymoon fund?
Speaker 2: I don't think we put up a honeymoon fund.
Speaker 5: When there.
Speaker 7: Was honeymoon, there was a honeymoon fund in there. There was that means you have cash just sitting in there, you don't even know it fired up.
Speaker 2: If it's not trying to go Look, we looked through it together.
Speaker 1: It was it was like maybe nobody put anything in it.
Speaker 6: Oh the cruise amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, no, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We did put an excursion on their honey like, so we were like, if you want to pay for this excursion on the honeymoon, it was like a catamaran Sunset.
Speaker 1: C Lucia Sunset Cruise two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: We ended up not doing it because we did something else that was kind of more similar, and I don't think anyone if someone did send us money.
Speaker 1: Purchase okay, however, it's just cash.
Speaker 2: You can do whatever exactly. That's what we were like.
Speaker 4: So we paid for the gift that didn't even use it, went and we.
Speaker 2: Did other excursions.
Speaker 1: It's not about this specific gift, it's about contributing to.
Speaker 2: We did a different excursion that cost right around that same price.
Speaker 1: So well, it sounds like it was awesome, it was amazing. Were you ready to come home at the end of No, you weren't. No.
Speaker 2: I definitely have a post wedding and honeymoon blues right now.
Speaker 5: Who's ever ready to come back?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Why last night. I was like, I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You're out of your mind.
Speaker 2: Was ready to get back into a routine. But no, I was like, I could spend another week here if I wanted to, Like, no problem, that sounds like torture.
Speaker 9: So this weekend was just three days, three day weekend, like a three day.
Speaker 5: Just for just three days.
Speaker 1: I was ready to get Memorial Day. I was ready to get back to work.
Speaker 5: I have the Monday scaries tuesdays.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, that's right, son. You weren't in anyway looking forward to coming back to work, not that you hate it, but you weren't like I can't wait to get back, Like what is there to.
Speaker 3: Look forward to? Grinding?
Speaker 1: Now maybe the last one I would think would say the word grinding.
Speaker 6: I crave it eventually, but not after three days?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I was ready to go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, ready to get back.
Speaker 3: Like what what were you ready to get back for to work?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: That's crazy, Like you don't like just hanging out and doing nothing? No, that was just oh man, I love that feeling.
Speaker 1: I struggled because I made a point because I was gone a lot last week, meaning where was I last week, I had the Ofrey one night, so I wasn't gone out of town, but had the Ofrey one one night I had. We did dorm Dudes and did the break from my house. Another night, we went to We traveled to Saint Louis one night, so I wasn't home with my wife but one night. So when I came back, I was like, I'm just gonna hang out at the house and We're just gonna hang out and spend time together and watch movie, do whatever she wants to.
Speaker 3: Also, no wonder you're ready to get back to work.
Speaker 1: I was her. I just didn't know what to do. I don't know what to do when I'm just there's nothing to do.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, so she says she just hang out, watch watch.
Speaker 5: Watch a movie.
Speaker 1: We watched two movies. We like, she cooked dinner. I don't even know what. It's just, I don't know. I could just get confused.
Speaker 5: Do you talk about that to your therapist at all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And what do they say?
Speaker 1: He's laughs, Now he didn't do last He laughs at you. Yeah, you know, I'll never be like you, but I can whenever it gets uncomfortable, I can acknowledge that it feels uncomfortable and kind of stay in it longer, and that's what I do. And it's like, all right, I feels uncomfortable to me that I'm not working on something or I'm not being productive. So but I understand it, and I'm just going to continue feeling uncomfortable because it's not all about me anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, you have a wife.
Speaker 1: We watched two movies. We watched Civil War the one. Oh yeah, it's good. Kirston Dunts Carston Dunst, the guy that played Pablo Escobar is in Narcos. Yeah, he's a good guy. One of the main people in it. I'm one of the phthographers. But forever we're like, man, how do we know this guy?
Speaker 5: Does he speaking English?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, wow, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 7: Good in it because I think he's a Spanish speaking and.
Speaker 1: Then the girl, the girl, the woman, but she's young. She played Priscilla.
Speaker 5: Oh and Elvis in the Elvis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in it too. She's like twenty three or twenty four, but she looks like she's fifteen. So she's in it. It's it's really good.
Speaker 7: And then the Redhead right from Breaking Bad, he's in it too. It Jesse Jesse Plemons. I think he's married.
Speaker 3: You're right, he's from Friday Breaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's married to her, but that's not he's in it for like five seconds in Civil War. Yeah. The other the guy I'm thinking of from Yellowstone Jesse Jimmy Jimmy from Yellowstone, Skinny Jimmy Shave Dead. He's in it briefly for a minute. Yeah, he's like the whimp who gets sent Yeah, Jimmy nick Offerman's And.
Speaker 6: In what other movie did you watch?
Speaker 1: Fogg Guy?
Speaker 5: Is that good? That looks good, But I don't think it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good, but it's you just have to know that they're making fun of themselves the whole time. So there's a movie within the movie, so you're watching the movie for the plot, but also there's all these little jokes about movies, and it's pretty good. I liked Civil War better. I'd give fag Guy three and a half stars. I'd get Civil War four and a half. I really like Civil War, but you like that stuff, end of the war stuff, end of the world stuff. The world's not ending. It's just war. It's it's Texas and California versus the rest of America.
Speaker 5: Oh, really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not even really it's not even really about that though. It's about war.
Speaker 7: Photographers were journalists. That's mostly what it's about because in the in the the trailer, I saw his life. Don't you know there's a civil war going on.
Speaker 1: That's like the quote of the of the trailer. Yeah, Jesse Plummet is in it, but brief just one scene. Okay, they did a really cool are they in for? They in far Ago together Jesse Plemmons and Carson dunnest I don't know, but they are married.
Speaker 6: They're in Yes, they're that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're married.
Speaker 5: Oh he was, dude.
Speaker 7: He was also the guy in Candy, the husband in Candy, remember Candy, the lady that uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jessica Biel.
Speaker 1: That's right. Oh yeah, a different one that was with far Go again that they're married, Elizabethilsen. Do you guys watch movies and stuff on honeymoon?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 2: Well, we were there, but on the plane we did.
Speaker 1: Where'd you fly here to Miami?
Speaker 2: We flew here to Atlanta and then Atlanta down to Saint Lucian? Did that same path on the way back?
Speaker 1: Did you guys live together before? Yeah? We did.
Speaker 2: You've been together. This summer will be together for four years, and we've lived together for this summer will be like three years. Yeah, we moved in like in about a year after dating.
Speaker 1: Are you renting a house or renting? Okay, so the money that was sent for your house, are you buying a house with that money?
Speaker 2: Yes, we do plan to buy a house here, hopefully by the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Would you sign lunch if you were to spend a good amount of money when you owned one percent of it.
Speaker 3: Would it be weird to work with me when I like bought your house, Like, that'd be weird, right, like every time you come in, like, how's my house doing?
Speaker 1: But you would own way less than probably anybody else.
Speaker 3: That's okay, but still I had to like, she couldn't afford You didn't though, but you bought her house.
Speaker 2: You contributed to that. Fun. I'd invite you over for a nice barbecue. You could bring the kids.
Speaker 1: It's probably worth what you contributed on back all those kids.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Now, Fleman's show was Loving Death.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Love and Death. I didn't watch the candy version and Death that the same story. Yes, Yeah, well congratulations, thank you. I had to look it up because I was like, you're right, he was, and they did a whole season a Fargo together.
Speaker 5: Lauren. Do you have sisters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a little sister.
Speaker 5: Okay, but but you're the first married out.
Speaker 2: Of yes, first married kind of the first married person in my face, like like none of my cousins or anything are married like that, so I'm really the first one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got Married's got one more to pay for huh.
Speaker 2: Yep, one more to go?
Speaker 5: Her dad like, that's tough, girl go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he was emotional all day.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine like Caitlyn's dad, because Caitlyn and her sister Grace got married like within two months of each other. Yeah, he didn't pay for it, I know, but he paid for it, but he would have.
Speaker 5: But I'm not. I'm in the money.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's tough, but I mean just seeing your girls go, like I would think the money really yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean the money's tough.
Speaker 1: Your girl going with me will be good. I mean that's what you told me. Hey, we got this. She's all good, lady. No need I'll congratulations longer, thank you. We'll let you get back to whatever it is that you do in that room back there.
Speaker 2: I'll go back there do whatever it is at this time.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what she's doing at this time in the morning, but there she has learned. Everybody, clap your hands from yeah, are newly married. There. Let's take a little break here and play this. Almost died this weekend on a plane crash, and so I did well, almost had a plane crash, and then I would have probably probably died if that would happened.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you can survive that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, yeah, going through crazy weather. And so in the show you'll hear Eddie he's like, we made it right by the time boom, the plane almost died again.
Speaker 5: I just said, we're in the clear. I think we're in the clear.
Speaker 1: That's the same. And then right I think we're in the clear. What damn? And then right down almost.
Speaker 5: Looked out the window and all the clouds were gone.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to be here today. Just great.
Speaker 6: You have a new lease on life.
Speaker 1: Brand new. Every time I fly Avenue lease on Life. A single engine Cessna crash landed yesterday after barely making the runway. It skimmed a bunch of houses and just missed all of them, crashing into one and then landed almost hit the hangar too. The pilot brought the landing gear up because he thought the wheels might hit something like the houses. Thoughtful, So they belly landed. They're okay, but they.
Speaker 7: He was worried about the houses. Didn't you want to Don't you want the landing gear?
Speaker 6: He didn't want.
Speaker 1: The plane was just in the glide, and he thought, if you put the wheels down, it would hit the houses. But if it also hits the houses, it might flip the plane. It's a good point throw other things that could happen to the plane. So and he like skimmed four or five of them and then belly and you see it land in it like fishtails and then goes into the grass and it's still turning and luckily stopped. They climbed out of it. Wow, but that it'd be scary as crap, but they're okay. Health officials are warning passengers who were exposed to the measles on a recent United flight in California, what you need proposure to measles.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize measles was still around.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's having a moment.
Speaker 1: A lot of people were vaccinated, but some people aren't and didn't get and aren't getting therefore it's haven't Gamy would say it's measles. Measles. The flight from Los Angeles a ride in Fresno, May nineteenth, The Los Angeles County of Public Health is now confirming that an infected passenger flew. How did they know, Like, you can't keep that under reaps infected passenger.
Speaker 9: Well, maybe you did the right thing when they realized they had it, and then they notify everybody they were around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I mean, it sucks stuff to do that, but it is probably the right thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I came to you guys when I had tuberculosis and I reported it. I could have just held it in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but when you have like hold you say like, I'm not sick, it's just allergies.
Speaker 1: Vaccinated passengers on the United flight don't need to worry, but unvaccinated passengers should take precautions, are you guys? Yeah, I think we all got all the VACKSM go.
Speaker 5: To school right, yeah, back in the day, last that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure I never got the booster measles booster. If I did, I didn't know it. Measles is caused by a virus. There's no known treatment or medicine. Action News spoke by phone with a passenger on board. She asked us not to use her name. Quote, I say, it's about seventy percent full. I mean there were vacant seats.
Speaker 5: You know, I never got the chicken pox.
Speaker 1: You might have. You just you might have the virus in you in its dormant. Oh really, it just actually never popped.
Speaker 6: You're asymptomatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has never happened. But you could have the virus, so you can still get the shingles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard those are terrible.
Speaker 1: I had them to my ribs and into my back a little bit. But I knew somebody got it in their eye and their face.
Speaker 5: And that just pops up because you had chicken.
Speaker 1: Many reasons, but one of the big ones is if you're like overstressed, but it's because the virus is in you. That's the chicken pox virus. I do believe. A dozen people were injured by turbulence during another flight from CNN Turbulence Ascent Passengers from another flight to the hospital sever You're turbulence, leading six passengers and six crew members to be injured. Eight of those hurt were taken to the hospital. They talked about the other flight last week. But what's up with that turb huh sums up. It's it's a turbulent seison. It's turbulent system. Hey, we had it too. It's hard turb.
Speaker 7: Stop the turb Even our flight to Saint Louis was a little bumpy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but way back we were in a storm and the pilot warned everybody, we're gonna go sit. We may not be able to get up. Just be prepared. And then away we went. And then it was turbulent season, the turb season, because I like to call it. Still don't understand how plane works, Like I get it, but I don't get it.
Speaker 7: What do you mean it's got an engine man and then it's got wings like a bird out that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't make sense all that I feel.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand, I don't understand TV's work, a radios work, hurt don't work that works. I don't even know how airplanes, how fast it has to go to get that metal up that fast, and how that it just doesn't drop out of the air, because like a helicopter will just that's just a paper weight. If that thing stops spinning. Yes, I don't lie. I don't have wings, like that's just yeah, their airplanes's got wings. But still I'm like, man, how does it? I know, what's going so fast already has to keep.
Speaker 7: But even like a helicopter, right, like if you have a fan that just just rotates like that just takes you up, and then if you slow that fan down, it brings you down.
Speaker 5: Like that just seems so insafe.
Speaker 6: Physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we hear that. I just don't understand the physics of.
Speaker 5: It, right, you know, yeah, submarine how does that work?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, how does that work?
Speaker 3: How does it go down?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's a fan, it's a spinning fan, but it makes it go down and set up No way.
Speaker 1: Four one K.
Speaker 5: That's a mystery over delivery. Don't do it, don't.
Speaker 3: We're not playing that game.
Speaker 1: It is the Inmates story. Two escaped inmates still on the loose in Louisiana. Lunchbox to see the story. No, usually these are shocking right up your alley and we find out two down, two to go, Louisiana, Polisa. Yesterday, two of the fore inmates that escaped had been caught to are still out. The four escaped through a weak portion of the jail's chain link fence on Saturday and Sunday. The two inmates who are still on the loose are in jail for homicide, armed robbery, and weapons charges. O how did they escape question? According to Chief Jimmy Travis, proper headcounts weren't conducted in the jail, which was also short staffed. We had a failure within that we have to correct and move forward. ABC News, Oh, still out.
Speaker 3: You know they didn't even I don't know if you said this. I just looked it up. One of the family members called and said, hey, you know, these guys are out, And that's how they found out about the escape. They didn't even know they were gone.
Speaker 1: Oh because the proper headcount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they showed up in the middle of the night looking for a place to stay and the relative was like, can't stay here, and they called the jail.
Speaker 1: And then a full force ump on them.
Speaker 5: Can't stay here.
Speaker 3: Wow, they were man, that's man o.
Speaker 1: A Madonna fan earns the world record with eighteen tattoos and the singer.
Speaker 6: Hm, that's all it takes.
Speaker 1: You want see what I would surmise from all of these stories about people getting in the news for crazy things, even like people who turn their faces into like full alligators with the piercings and the black at some point they do a little much of it. I tend to get addicted to things or have a a heavy, quick relationship with things. And let's say you get four tattoos of Madonna. You start to be known as the Madonna tattoo person. So you're like celebrated for it becomes your thing. Well, let me do another one, and then you're celebrated all over. You're on TikTok getting lots of views. Wow, so you just get eighteen and win. So I think that's kind of how it works. I would assume there started to be some celebration or they started to be known. Is that or even like the piercing guy with all the alligator in the face, all full ten or blacked out, and all of a sudden, that's what they're known for. But it's like, wow, look at this, and finally you have something when you didn't have anything and you felt like your a loane in the world and nobody cares about you, and then all of a sudd and you have something that people care about and they know you. Four and then next thing, you know, you're fully tattooed with your face and you have nine piercings in the tip of your tongue and your alligator man. Next thing, you know, next thing, he didn't put that lyric in a song.
Speaker 5: What what artists would you get a tattoo of? Like your favorite artists, they're.
Speaker 1: Pretty problematic in general, so they have to be dead. But even then they get dead and canceled.
Speaker 6: Could you get a lyric?
Speaker 1: Yeah, possible, but if you like I'm just glad I didn't go through it. The Bill cosby One thought about it, you know, because he was always mister perfect, like clean comedy, and then all of a sudden he's one of the most horrible people ever.
Speaker 7: Sure, but what about like Elvis?
Speaker 1: Sure, but you really, you really aren't going to cancel anybody that's through the tattooed limitations of being so.
Speaker 5: So like an old old singer.
Speaker 6: What if somebody is.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have an artist though that I want to get tatted. I don't think I have that.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 7: I thought about like Willie Nelson, braid's coming down my shoulders.
Speaker 1: Would come?
Speaker 6: Yeah, would from the bottom of your hairline?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd did did you watch a downfall of Diddy?
Speaker 6: Did so?
Speaker 9: Anybody with the Diddy tattoo was probably getting that removed.
Speaker 5: I mean, why are you watching that?
Speaker 9: Well, so I don't have TMZ put up this whole thing, because I guess I was just trying to understand because I keep seeing headlines here and there, and uh, yeah, he's just like not a good dude at all whatsoever. And I mean I assume y'all have seen the video that was released from the hotel of Cassie.
Speaker 6: Cassie, Yeah, he's completely beating her.
Speaker 9: It's crazy and dragging her and that's just one of probably many times that that happened. And uh just even with her, like she became an artist at nineteen and signed with him and then that's when the the you know, the grooming process with him started. So I think sometimes people were like, why was she with him for so long? And it's like, okay, well she felt a little bit trapped. And then also his behavior, it's not like that's the only person and so many people know his behavior. You know who's big And the documentary is from Danity Kane abry O Day and she I'm like, good for you because she said, so many people are not speaking out because of fear of she said, anywhere from you know. She's like, I don't know, slashing your tires to getting killed, like in everything in between.
Speaker 6: Could possibly happen to you.
Speaker 9: And she's like, I've been saying this for a long time, though, like, none of this shocks me, none of this surprises me.
Speaker 6: I saw it all, I witness it all.
Speaker 9: I'm very aware of all of this, and I've been saying it, but nobody has really wanted to listen.
Speaker 1: So fifty just sold a documentary called did He Do It? Did He? What? D idd? Why? But did he do it? Did he do it? And he had it? And there there's like a bidding war by all the places, but he produced the documentary and so that are we coming out? Fifty cent sells Diddy Doctor Netflix after bidding war from TMZ.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, I think the fascinating part to me, it's terrible that this happens. But there's such high profile I mean, didd, he's a billionaire. There's such high profile people with so much money and power that for decades getting away with certain behavior that like I never I mean, of course, I'm not in that world.
Speaker 6: At all did the Diddy? But I mean, I don't remember hearing anything. I just thought didd he's like overall.
Speaker 9: I guess I didn't really have an opinion of him, but he didn't seem like this type of terrible person, nor did I hear things like this. So it's just crazy to think of how many other people are out there just getting away with this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I heard some stuff, okay, but I really stuff that you first of all, you go, no, way, that's true. Yeah, and then secondly you're like, but what am I going to do about it. We're not going to say it and get sued.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: I have no basis, and it's like third hand, yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard some stuff, not the terrible, terrible stuff that we're hearing about, like the trafficking stuff, but I heard some stuff like.
Speaker 9: I mean, who knows, And they say they sort of left it hanging with like watch out because did he filmed everything? Like he had cameras all over his house and he would have so many different celebrities, politicians.
Speaker 6: One guy even said preachers.
Speaker 1: Like, well, that's the Epstein thing too. It's like people believe that Epstein had all this blackmail on all these people, all these high profiles. Same with Diddy, had all this black mail stuff on all these really high profile people, so they had to protect them.
Speaker 9: So like if you speak or ever say anything, well then this will come out, and then that's what keeps people silent.
Speaker 1: Some even believe that, by the way, Epstein did not kill himself, no chance, you tell me. Those guards happened to be gone and the cameras happened to be off. No, somebody powerful, you're probably going to get killed. Crazy, absolutely, no doubt. But even with Diddy, like there are these well with Epstein specifically, there are these stories about him being like working for like the CIA or whomever else because he had all this information on everybody and they could blackmail all these high are people to do whatever they wanted them to do around the world.
Speaker 6: That's wild.
Speaker 5: Wild.
Speaker 1: I just want to stay here and do my show.
Speaker 5: Yeah nice, a little safe place.
Speaker 1: Yeah crazy. Do you think the end of the world is coming? Well, at some point, right, but do you think it's coming? Yes. According to a new study, nearly half of Americans believe something will devastate the planet during their lifetime to the end of the world, believing it's the end of the world. For since people have been able to believe stuff, everybody thought the end of the world was happening in their lifetime, since the beginning of the world. And probably what's happened is it's probably died and come back a few times, you know, a nice age or whatever. You know, climatically happens and just kind of reboots itself because humans aren't good for the planet. All we do is like do a hair spray aerosol's I do all night, do aerosol hair spray.
Speaker 5: You know what I thought?
Speaker 1: This was my rain.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good one. I thought the other day that like, you know how we spin, that's how like our gravity works. Like if one day we just stop spinning or it's slowly not spinning, and then all of a sudden we just start floating.
Speaker 1: Well, they think the polls are shifting, so in a similar thing, like slightly slightly shifting, and if it shifts enough the current the waves occurrence, and it does. It is a cataclysmic event and.
Speaker 7: Then automatically you're you're no longer sitting. You're starting to whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: I'm going up. I'm going up.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can feel it like that, but I think it would be effected. Listen, who am I to say? What can't happen? We'd be taller, No, we'd be gone. It's not taller. Allow us float up, but be like, I'm going to heaven. This is awesome, and I never stop and I'm still floating, like, oh this sucks.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we can breathe in the face, burn up right.
Speaker 1: All right, I think we're done here. A little post show action for you guys. Thanks for hanging out with us. I think that's it. Got lots of calls about the movie.
Speaker 5: Oh you're the movie that you're you're going to do.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm going to do it.
Speaker 5: You got to do it, do us? If not, then recommend it like a time thing.
Speaker 3: No, you make time when you got roles.
Speaker 1: I don't understand your question. Is it a time thing?
Speaker 8: Time?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I just wasn't interested that I followed up.
Speaker 6: I just said I don't understand this favor. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I don't get it either. It's an opportunity of yeah, Christmas movie, you.
Speaker 1: Can bag me up or remember for me if I remember I got the email. You got the email at the same time. It was like, here's the full script, and I was like, hey, can we just send this over to Morgan and she can get all that not Morgan works on the show Morgan Number one, and she can get all the details.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, I think that was it.
Speaker 11: And I don't want to what do you think that's gonna be careful because I don't know if it's an opportunity of a lifetime, it's.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: I felt like it's like a James Bay film, or like Steven Spielberg called and he's like, we want you to be in the next ambling production.
Speaker 10: And then I'd be like, whoa, dude, this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: A Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: But what's your point?
Speaker 10: My point is that is that what like it's cool, but like I don't want to be painted up.
Speaker 7: It's like whoa, But you don't think Steven Spielberg watches Christmas movies and then he's like, wait a second, that person's like a good actor, like I want them for my next movie.
Speaker 11: Never you look at all of his actors. Ever, that usually people he's discovered and groomed I don't.
Speaker 9: Care about moving on to any other franchise or any other kind of movie. Christmas movie is just awesome. Like if I was in the Christmas movie Lane, which I guess in the way, I am one under my belt, but I think it takes multiple for that to be your thing.
Speaker 6: I would stay forever, like it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well you put Charlie and Ray who's on the phone.
Speaker 10: It's definitely cool. I don't want to discount that. It's definitely cool. It's definitely an opportunity.
Speaker 5: Of a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Okay, Charlie, Charlie there, buddy, Bobby, Good morning, sir, morning buddy.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 8: Oh? Nothing much. I was listening to y'all segment talking about who's the real actor, and it reminded me that the Lunchbox he had an audition in front of millions of people being y'all's listeners, and he absolutely nailed it and got the part in Vegas. So you cannot count out Lunchbox as a real actor.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I don't think you can count on anybody because as good a job as Amy did, that literally just came from an email and she got an opportunity fro an email from somebody going, hey, how can you like and then she took lessons. But anybody deserves that opportunity.
Speaker 5: Right, I could have done that.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you could have could have in the bathroom and.
Speaker 7: Been like, hey, what are you doing in the bathroom, And that could have taken the movie in all the different different directions.
Speaker 6: Yes, my moment was in the bathroom, but it was the women's bathroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Charlie, let's take me out of it. Who would you like to see? And I can tell you go ahead, Charlie, who would you like to see in the movie?
Speaker 8: You know, I respect Amy. I respect Amy for for you know, grinding and trying to trying to break through to the scene. But I think the natural ability lies with Lunchbox. You know, all of his sound bites that he does for for commercials that I hear on the radio, those are the ones that I remember. You know, it makes you want to go buy his products. So, to me, Lunchbox is the man for the job. You know, I'm on team Lunchbox. I support you, Lunchbox. I think you can get the part if you if you if you so desire.
Speaker 3: You appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Talking about the Jays, hold on anything, Charlie, can you name one lunchbox product that's not Jase Penny?
Speaker 8: Yes, it's the Uh it's like some kind of cream maybe.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, go ahead, go ahead, I let's let's go. Let's see how this works here cream? Okay, go ahead?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's it do? What's the cream doing?
Speaker 8: Lunchbox? Uh?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 8: Itching cream?
Speaker 3: You do it?
Speaker 1: Cream?
Speaker 8: Yeah? You do?
Speaker 1: You don't what itching cream do you do?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: Maybe good for the client that you should ahead.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean that that endorsement ended, So no more.
Speaker 1: That's not true itching cream.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, don't believe him. Guys, stop all.
Speaker 10: Right, Charlie.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, buddy.
Speaker 8: You guys have a great day.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys.
Speaker 1: Forrest good One his friend.
Speaker 5: For By Garrett.
Speaker 1: By joke. That was Charlie, guys from Colorado Springs. I don't want to play myself in a movie.
Speaker 9: Oh is that what it is?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 5: Yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't want to play me. I did that. It was great?
Speaker 3: Like three how could Amy be you?
Speaker 1: Well, it could be whomever, but Amy would be Amy. But I did like three episodes Nashville as me? Like what scenes with like Connie Britton, I felt feel's dumb. I don't want to be me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's always weird when it's like Bobby playing himself.
Speaker 1: You're right, not even that. If it was like like I don't know, I need to have a talk about people, Morgan number one, my people, I might do it.
Speaker 6: We support you no matter what.
Speaker 1: Probably not and if but fifty one percent, no screw was shaking his head.
Speaker 3: What nothing is?
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm just gonna silent. What nothing? You're good?
Speaker 1: What's your recommendation?
Speaker 10: My recommendation is, I don't know why you're laughing.
Speaker 11: I mean, well, because because basically you're not doing it, like if if do you ever say like you're just not gonna do it?
Speaker 10: But I but I think that.
Speaker 11: I guess it depends on what you want to do long term. It could always be an opportunity to do more things.
Speaker 1: I want to act.
Speaker 11: So if you don't want to act, and I think you shouldn't do it at all, I think you should put yourself out there to do it.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to act, and I'm not putting myself out there, I just want to be like how much or.
Speaker 10: Maybe just saying I mean, yeah, I don't know if you're gonna pay that much exactly.
Speaker 3: So what you is it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Is it you?
Speaker 5: Radio?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 5: You danswer you?
Speaker 1: It's definitely a writer, writer, you, comedian.
Speaker 7: Comedian, you, touring musician, you sports, you, oh, memorabilia collector, you.
Speaker 1: Video, there's a lot of us.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a conversation today and I'll have an answer. Okay, that's not part of the bit, but I'll have an answer tomorrow.
Speaker 11: But if you say no, that I guess what was to extend the bit and to make this a thing, then I think Amy should be next in line.
Speaker 1: But I think it's unfair just to say she's next one because she got very fortunate the first time.
Speaker 10: She's also the one that does this too though, like no one else in the show.
Speaker 1: But again, she wouldn't have got to do it if somebody had an emailed and just offered it up. It was like she was training before it happened. She did it. Yeah, she did a good job at it and then she but anybody else would deserve that chance too.
Speaker 11: So we're gonna do an audition, but this role, Yeah, everyone can audition, sure, but I think she's the only one on the show that also does what you do in this respect, like as that role.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to do it?
Speaker 1: No? I just think it's unfair that we just go we promote any I think it. Anybody should have the chances to, you know, show their chops and made the best man or a woman win. What's the role porn?
Speaker 3: She's the only one that does it. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't even think you need somebody with a name, dude, anybody could do it. Of course Raymond could do it. Raymond now could definitely do it.
Speaker 10: But I just all think like she she seems to be the most excited about it and has the most.
Speaker 2: Out of her mind.
Speaker 3: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 1: There's an equal different versions of excitement.
Speaker 6: Well, but when it comes to a Christmas movie, that's the.
Speaker 10: Exactly That's what I'm trying to say. I think she's the best for it.
Speaker 5: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're done.
Speaker 6: I don't want anything to get awkward.
Speaker 1: Awkward.
Speaker 3: She's the only one that can do it. She's the most excited.
Speaker 5: I mean, what she's experienced, well, she.
Speaker 1: Has experienced, but that experience did come from not someone seeing her body of work and suggesting her to do it. Yeah, so it'll be unfair to go. We'll none right, right.
Speaker 9: And then when I was doing the acting lessons, I was trying to put out there like I hope one.
Speaker 6: Day this comes back around.
Speaker 1: Very very well.
Speaker 6: Could it could maybe, but it's okay. I don't want anything to be heard. I was like, I asked Scopa to say this.
Speaker 1: I feel mad at me, like somebody got lobbied what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I don't want to be a part of that. I just want to be here having a good time.
Speaker 1: Amen, I'm here for a good time. I'm not here for a long time, right, all right, we're gonna go. Thank you guys. We'll see you tomorrow. By Buddy