Speaker 1: What's up it slit service. I mean like Yegg maguire.
Speaker 2: From Jordani Manuel and I am that chick angel and what's up?
Speaker 3: It's your Girley heard you.
Speaker 1: I just want to say she was so spoken before this, but then she said.
Speaker 2: And before we even.
Speaker 1: Get this episode started, Gigi, I just want to say, I have a question.
Speaker 2: I got a bone to pick with you. What do I do?
Speaker 1: Fred?
Speaker 2: So? I said, you know, I follow Jamaine Dupree and I saw his.
Speaker 1: Story all reight know what you're about to say. This Magic City documentary is coming to stars.
Speaker 2: It is coming to stars.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't tell you, my god, because I thought it was still a secret. Yeah, but JD posted it and Magic City reposted it. I should have reposted it too, but but well it was it was in their.
Speaker 2: Story, so it is.
Speaker 1: But I thought that I had to wait for the official announcement in the press conference with narrating people who are listening. So Magic City three part document production credit, Yes, ma'am. It's executive produced by Drake's Dream Crew Production Company and Jermaine Dupree along with a few others. And yeah, your girl has a producer cred. I was on the pitch team, I said in on every meeting, and you know what, I didn't tell you that it was Stars, but I remember telling you that the there was one network because we said with everybody it was one network. Where we had to reschedule the meeting because the CEO of the network wanted to sit in on the meeting and this, and when it happened, I was like, Oh, yeah, we're going to start, and we're.
Speaker 2: Going to start.
Speaker 1: So I don't have a date yet, and even JD was like, that's all I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 2: So there's no date yet.
Speaker 1: But I feel like the press conference can come any day now, the press release can come any day now, and it's definitely coming in twenty four. In twenty four sor right, Well, we're going to celebrate with somebody.
Speaker 2: And that was me last night. That's where I'm drinking tea now. But next time, you know, we need to get this straight from you. I know, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I was trying to, you know, keep it under because you know, once I tell one person, I'm gonna tell everybody. So I wasn't trying to say nothing. But we can talk about it now. I guess the cats off the Bag.
Speaker 2: Have you okay Angel? Have you ever been to that Chicken Angel? Have you ever been to Magic City? No, I haven't. I went to Blue Flame. The last time I was in you went to the Hook, Yes I did.
Speaker 1: I was in the Hook and I was like, this is interesting and I really wish I would have went to Magic Baby. I lived in Atlanta nineteen years. This this this month, at the end of this.
Speaker 2: Month, nineteen years. We're gonna have a party.
Speaker 1: You don't have to party about anything. Party And of course I used to dance. I never worked at the Blue Flame. I was too scared. I mean, it was definitely I didn't get to get to And they do say the food is I've heard that. Yeah, they do say the food is. And when I did beyond the Pull on we TV, that's where we filmed a lot of our club stuff.
Speaker 2: So it was our home club. Yeah, because Atlanta was wide open during the pandemic. Yeah, clear, but you know it was crazy.
Speaker 1: We weren't allowed to have non casts on set, so we had to like fake it like it was people in the build didn't even know.
Speaker 2: It was just us in production. Yeah. But yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Blue Flame is is definitely one of those top tier Atlanta legendary clubs that's still still in around, but there's no places like Magic I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to go, I really did.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go with me as a different experience.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're ready and what was your experience it Did you see all the girls hanging from the ceiling and doing all the poltry? Yeah? So I created all of that. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was Magic City's very first like future performers. So you know how like it'll be like a rotation of girls and then they shut it down and the one girl get up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was me first legendary, which is how I know ended up with all of this involvements in the documentary.
Speaker 2: It's a did you some wings? Yes?
Speaker 3: Was good?
Speaker 2: So, yeah you're from you're from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm from Brooklyn on the Lower East Side.
Speaker 2: Okay we like that. Yes, Yeah, you know the ship clubs in New York is not the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when you go to Atlanta, it's like a whole other world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it over there.
Speaker 1: I had that same experience when I first visited, uh well, when I first visited Magic City, but I had literally moved to Atlanta and Magic City was like the first place I went to when I got there and I was like what, I went someone in Miami and I can't remember the name.
Speaker 2: But the Wings were a longer name like King of Diamonds. It's somebody. It was like a saying of something booby booby trapped. I don't know why crazy They open twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: I know when I left at like three am, the line was like down the street. But I didn't know why they were so good, Like I was so unlady like the Wings, I did not expect them.
Speaker 2: Wait till you takee the MC kitchen. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: And it's so funny that we really go to ship clubs to eat to eat. If you got to ship Clubs and Detroit to they have like the world famous chefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See that's what I want to.
Speaker 2: Strip club. I love it. Breast and breast. Yes.
Speaker 1: Now let's get into it though, because first of all, that took Angel. You know, we love the candidness and the fun songs that you have. Thank you, and so for everybody who just if you're listening, just give us a little hold on. I love Marguerita song. Give me one Marguerita. I'm open my legs, give me food. Margarita is I'm a gidda some he.
Speaker 2: Love that. Wanted a video to that, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, you TikTok tread to it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Jordan is so good on social media.
Speaker 1: Listen George trying to get my mind right for the social media. She had me on point in Detroit. I know she was doing the best week.
Speaker 4: To struggle though. You you seem like you already know like what to do with me.
Speaker 5: I'm better at doing it when I can see the vision for everybody else, But then for me, it's like I'll do it and then I won't post it.
Speaker 2: She made me a real and she was doing things that I didn't even know you could do.
Speaker 1: And I was like, see, friend, this is why I need you because I would not even know what to do with this and Leave you're.
Speaker 3: Good at that too, Yeah, definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gotta be though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like part of the you know, whole social media et cetera.
Speaker 1: I told my friend Jenny. I was like, yeah, we're interviewing Leave. She says she is beautiful.
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 2: That was the gorgeous girls. I appreciate that. That was the first thing she said.
Speaker 1: I feel like and in this business, I mean, being as amazing as you are. You've had some great collaborations. But is it hard ever, like, because sometimes it's hard being like a beautiful woman having to go in the studio web producers.
Speaker 3: Definitely. I mean it has its perks and it has it's like, you know, it's downside. I feel like I just managed it on a day to day basis obviously, you know, like the pressures of like, you know, weird conversations.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm glad I have a good team because I just throw it to them when it starts getting to that point, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, And you're so let's talk about this because your dad has been in the music business.
Speaker 3: Definitely, yeah, your mom, yes, and my mom.
Speaker 2: So you pretty much have a good grip on things.
Speaker 3: You grew up in this Yes, I said, I girlfriend, and I have both of them to like guide me. So at the end of the day, it's like, it's really good to have a support say something like that, you know amazing. Yeah, most people can't say they do. Yeah, Yeah, I'm really blessed.
Speaker 1: And your dad also has a label. Yeah, I just was supporting that the other day. Because he signed Will Smith to his label. So are you signed there too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, line pressure, but label that your dad, you know. Proud of him, like honestly, anyone who knows his legacy and knows what he's built like amazing. So proud of him. Just everything he's built to this point and everything he's going to build in the future, it's.
Speaker 2: Amazing, you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you I know her dad from he used to do the mix show Power Semming, Yes, and that was a big deal in the music business, right, So it was something I heard of. What they would do is fly out all the DJs and then the labels would sponsor it and have like showcases. And so I used to work for Eminem's clothing line, so they would sponsor it. And so I have been there a couple of different times, and I will say at that time it was very male heavy because a lot of the DJs were men, you know. So it would be in like a Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic, but all of the like top artists.
Speaker 2: I remember meeting.
Speaker 1: Alicia Keys for the first time when she first came out at the Mikshell Power Summit.
Speaker 2: It was a big deal and I'm moving right now. I just found a plaque that I had got.
Speaker 1: From from the work that we did, you know, because it was a lot for us being a sponsor, I had to really be there and like set up and do all kinds of stuff. But it was fun and it was definitely it was game changing.
Speaker 3: So it was just iconic. Can't you even put a line in one of his songs? I think it was like conference with the DJs Puerto Rico three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was about She's.
Speaker 3: Like I know was It was a very iconic moment in hip hop history that connected a lot of DJs with a lot of up and coming artists at that time who then blew up to be some of the legends of me.
Speaker 2: I feel like someoney need to run that back, not for real things.
Speaker 1: Like that the rapper and you know, other things like that, where the industry would come together and the destination and really just network and politics.
Speaker 2: And I think that we only do that on the internet right now. We do it in the space.
Speaker 1: I feel like we need to have a situation where we do that amongst each other.
Speaker 2: It's a gift and.
Speaker 1: A curse because you know, it was expensive for people I've been, Yeah, to have to go out there, but there's nothing like FaceTime like to It's not FaceTime on your phone.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 3: Exciting where it's like all the people who are like that are supposed to be there, aren't there, you know. So yeah, I think that's iconic.
Speaker 1: Now, Angel, let's get to you for a second, maam, how is it for you, like, because a lot of your life is online with your podcast, with your husband, with the kids.
Speaker 2: You have four boys. I do. I have four boys. That's to help me? It is? It truly is a blessing.
Speaker 4: It is definitely like not how I thought my life was going to pay out.
Speaker 1: I thought I was gonna have all girls. That's why I kept having kids, thinking the girl was a.
Speaker 2: Girl. And God was like.
Speaker 1: No, no, you are now.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 2: This no more. We are done.
Speaker 1: So it's been It's crazy because that's not how I got into the industry. I was a television actress and then when I was pregnant with my first son, I knew I was going to not really be working, so that's when I started creating content. So that was back in like two thousand and nine before there was a thing as creating content. That's right, let me tell you this was it was delusion as well.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what I was doing. I was just like I.
Speaker 1: Needed a creative outlet, and uh it did. It worked out Like I did not know what it was. I had no idea what it was going to lead to. And I remember saying to my friends, I don't know why I'm doing this, but I feel like I'm supposed to be doing it and a.
Speaker 2: Divine Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 1: It was very much so divine, and it allowed me to be able to express my ways, express myself in ways that television doesn't all always allowed for it Like television allowed for certain things, but social media is a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Speaker 2: But it does allow you to create.
Speaker 1: What you want to create and allow the audience that likes it to find it, you know what I'm saying, Like one Margarita would not have been something that I think I could have went to a label with if it had not blown up.
Speaker 2: On social media.
Speaker 4: They were like, what is you talking about?
Speaker 2: Tell me when you did that song, Just walk us through what was going on?
Speaker 1: So I was doing my podcast with my my homie keV on stage and it's a pop cultural podcast, and there was a woman who was going viral for doing these abstinence messages on campus. But she's really raunchy, and so her message was, if you buy a woman one margarita, she'll spread her legs if you buy her two margaritas, and she was saying something else and I was like this. I was like, she's going about this all wrong, like a rap song. And so during the show, I was like, keV, give me a beat. And I used to freestyle all the time, and usually the I do not lay in the plane, it crashes somewhere.
Speaker 2: But this time you got it right. I got it right. And Kevin was like, what in the world.
Speaker 1: And I knew, just because I know how social media works. I said, somebody's gonna take this clip and put a beat behind it. And I said, I'm just gonna wait and see when it happens. And luckily I found the right producers and let it turned into a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like it's organic. It was very organic. It was very fun. And then you got saucy Santana. Oh my god, it was insane.
Speaker 1: And let's take this the remix because I see Santana got on the remix. The whole thing Cindy Crawford was that she's really in the video. She is really in the video because she is really one of the coolest chicks I've ever.
Speaker 2: Met before nineteen Yeah, that's amazing. And they were like, Angel, we need you to push her on the floor.
Speaker 1: I said, let me tell y'all, right now you did y'all have me hurt, Cindy Crawford, I'm gonna whoop everybody's ass up on this set And she was like no, Angel, like really.
Speaker 2: Hit, like I should be hired. I said, Cindy, you are still fin.
Speaker 1: I didn't have full kids, baby ass and everything else.
Speaker 2: But she took it like a chance.
Speaker 4: And Saucy was excited.
Speaker 2: To leave us all. He was such a good time. Yeah he was. He just need a big dickon.
Speaker 1: And he worked that fast like he was gonna do it like the next day he had to saw. I was like, yeah, he was such a great addition. He was so nice to work with on set and I'm just so glad he was able to do it.
Speaker 2: And then with the Ladies remix, we got sexy red.
Speaker 1: Uh Flo Millie who had already been a fan of and FINDI the wrapper.
Speaker 2: We just we did a remix. After remix, Yeah, did that absence video is somewhere punching the air and she used to d m me.
Speaker 4: She used because she used to try to drag me.
Speaker 1: She was like, you know, you're going to hell And I was like, sister Cindy, calm down. I was like, for real, though, calm down, I'm having fun. Like stop and she was like, well, you seem so nice. I said, I am so I don't even know why you. I was like, I'm just having a good time. She was just like, I feel like you're promoting something. I was like, no, I'm actually just having a fun times.
Speaker 2: It is a very fun song it is.
Speaker 1: I was like this, I said, nobody is really thinking, Okay, now it's time for me to put it in his butt, Like if they all you know what.
Speaker 2: Time? I am thinking that I don't care. I have a glass.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, it was definitely a journey.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: I would have never expected it. But what I learned is is that people do just want to have fun. They don't really care the packaging comes in. Because I would have thought, well, girl, listen, you are not twenty one. People did not care. They were like, this is a fun song.
Speaker 2: You really get drunk and feel that way when you get older. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: That's why I was like, it does really you don't know?
Speaker 2: Stop it. No.
Speaker 3: When I saw the video, I actually loved it more because it was you, you know.
Speaker 2: Because it's the truth.
Speaker 1: I was like, my husband, know, give me a couple of traits and I'm gonna do something. Chelsea Santana did mention, just give me a big dick, right? Is that overrated?
Speaker 2: Big dick? It is when they don't know what to do with it. There you go, yeah, yeah, it is much. Yeah, it's about the stroke.
Speaker 4: If you know what you're doing with what you have, it does not matter even if you.
Speaker 1: Don't have a whole lot, if you know what to use that little bit you got in, that little.
Speaker 2: Bit still going to be time. It has some good month to it. Babyybody.
Speaker 1: But have you all ever been with somebody that was too big and been like, oh I can't or this isn't pleasurable.
Speaker 2: I have everybody sitting when it gets to the point where I go to open my mouth and my jaw job. Yeah, I need to be able to control all of that. It's like, hurry up, all right, Jordy Jo came out of your head.
Speaker 5: Well, I feel like i've I haven't had two big down there. It's like teetering along the lines. Like I called him Daddy long legs.
Speaker 2: He loved it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you're right, like the lock jaw is real, so it depends it was to me.
Speaker 1: It was still good though, And the worst is when you start and then they try to like and you try to like cheat it with your hand.
Speaker 2: No hands, and it's like we got to move on. We got to move on.
Speaker 1: If this is going to work or it's gonna be just tip rights.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for this. And the curve sometimes it's like so curved. It'd be like this is an awkward position. How we're going to make this work? So I had a curve before that. I used to.
Speaker 1: Always make sure I was in a certain position when I gave him here, so that it would be easier for me.
Speaker 2: To just go with the curve. Right, it's like an exorcism. I'm like, you have choreography. It seems like is easier to just work with what you got, the things that happen. You know, It's funny because all guys want to brag about their size, but we don't really need like yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just right right right past, just enough is just what I need, like not oh my god, the room is dark when you take your I don't like for why it's like not why in real life, I don't want to have to like prepare myself mentally anytime, you know, I just need just a little too much, not too too much.
Speaker 2: That just don't make no sense to me.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're still young, I feel like in this room joining us too, y'all look like babies. Yeah this is a baby couch. But do you ever to teach somebody like what to do? Because sometimes guys really really like I think about when I was younger and how you really have to like be like all right baby.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel like I try to feel it out before we even get there. And if I feel like I got to teach you like the kissing touching part, then I don't know if we're going to get to the next part, because.
Speaker 2: Clear I don't like to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, it's going to be awkward for both of us.
Speaker 5: You know. Yeah, no, if you can't kiss, we're not even I'll never see you again. Like that's it for me, that's a yeah, that's a non negotiable. But I definitely have to train motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah to kiss that. Well. I feel like, really, you.
Speaker 1: See, I ain't been out here in these streets a long time, but I also have never been with anybody who didn't know how to what does that look.
Speaker 2: Like a mess? Yeah, it's a rhythm with the tongue exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you gotta know how to like sit in a little you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel did you have to train Marcus? You know what.
Speaker 1: He's a pleaser, so he wants to He was like, let me be tell me a student.
Speaker 4: Yes, so that was a benefit. And he's like, he's two years younger than me.
Speaker 1: He was in his whole phase when we met, so he was already.
Speaker 2: Like trying to figure out everything.
Speaker 1: So luckily he was the first dude that I really He was just like, no, I need you to communicate to me. Then if you like this or not, don't just be like yeah, it's like you do.
Speaker 2: Like so I had to really for.
Speaker 4: Me, it was like, oh, Okay, well let me figure this out.
Speaker 2: Then what do I really like? Because I was like, I don't take you. But sometimes we don't know. Sometimes we don't know what we like.
Speaker 1: Because it's hard because it's like usually for me, I'll be like, well, if he does it right and I like it, that's what I like.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to communicate. Yeah, I can understand that it's not me. I'm gonna tell you. Yeah, I'm gonna be nice about it.
Speaker 3: But I can communicate what I don't like, but I think sometimes what I do like. It takes like a little bit of thought process.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you don't know what you like until somebody doesn't what don't you like?
Speaker 2: When you communicate like what you don't.
Speaker 3: Like, I feel like there's just some awkward things that happen and you got to be like, all right, this is like not feeling like, you know, like I feel like. For me, it's a lot of seduction. So if I'm not being seduced the entire time, I kind of get bored and I start thinking too much and then I'm just like, let's just kill this.
Speaker 2: Let's just I hate a time in my ear, very annoying. You.
Speaker 1: I can see how you kids around, please, And they always say that people like to be licked or kissed places that normally don't get that attention. I had a boyfriend who used to like to be kissed right here, and you.
Speaker 2: Like that, right, that's a sensitive place. I can see that, the inner elbow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see how that could be rotting. Yeah, I don't know how you find that out, Like I don't know when they hit it from I'm in front of you like that.
Speaker 2: He told me that. I was like, okay, okay, I'm sad with his arm. You like it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: Even if you like suck somebody's finger while they're doing Yeah, do y'all like that?
Speaker 5: You like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like, I don't like me as I'm not, or even if your hand is like in my face. Yeah, same thing.
Speaker 1: Now if you have a song called picky Picky, yeah of course yea, So tell us about your pickiness when it comes to choosing.
Speaker 3: I'm very picky. I'm not gonna lieou. Yeah, like, I'm super picky. A lot of things turn me off and give me the like what like I said, like not how to doce like not knowing like the right moments I feel like there's moments where like you can take you know, control. I feel like if he doesn't take control in those moments, it kind of like turns me off. And then just a general characteristic traits stuff like that, you know, and I feel like, I don't know. You guys get x too, have any eggs?
Speaker 2: Tell us? The shorter list would be what doesn't give me the ick?
Speaker 5: At this point, I'm down bad with the pickiness. I really, you said, I've been trying to, like just to see what it feels like.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it. I'm really not into it.
Speaker 5: And like even a man just said hello to me with nothing else, and that made me so annoying.
Speaker 1: Else when they throw the bait out and see if you take the bait, because if you respond to just a hello, but we need a little more.
Speaker 5: If something asked me how my day was.
Speaker 1: Like at all, but I don't know, Yeah, I don't know, so I just don't even answer anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, y'all don't even know how to talk to me. That's a big thing.
Speaker 5: Like if you don't know how to approach me, I don't want to be bothered.
Speaker 2: Say something fun or clever or anything.
Speaker 1: Just anything but just a blanket statement that you can't continue, you know what I mean. Okay, yeah, that's that's not too picky, that's not a huge request. I would automatically think somebody was scamming me with just a hello, I'm I'm serious.
Speaker 2: You got to take my money?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, that's where my mind would go, would go, oh, you're talking to me.
Speaker 2: You trying to get my money done.
Speaker 1: Somebody scared as me going hand scared like I have a UPS delivery coming.
Speaker 2: I was scared to click the link for you PS, so I thought it was just me text like it. If I don't get the package, it is, I don't know. You know what I do.
Speaker 1: I go click on the email that is coming from and I have to see like.
Speaker 2: What that address is, or like.
Speaker 1: I have to google the company. I've been doing all kinds of stuff because I'm not clicking, but I legit do have a lot of packages because I'm you know, I'm moved to have so many things that are like coming to my house and it's hard because I'm like, I can't click on this link.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I don't know if when you hear youre out, if this is coming or not. Now.
Speaker 1: Listen, there's been a lot of stuff that's been happening on social media lately. I know we all have been watching like everything happening. One thing I'm thinking about right away is this one guy He's called the Sea Moss King, and he said he spent thirty thousand dollars to go to Rick Ross's car show, thinking that he was going to like meet Rick Ross to be able to pitch to him his Sea Moss brand.
Speaker 2: You know Rick Ross with his health.
Speaker 1: Issues he's had, and I guess Rick Ross Joe By on the golf court the golf cart way to kept yeah and kept him moving.
Speaker 2: He said he was gonna come back and never and never went back. And listen, have.
Speaker 1: Y'all ever felt like because with the careers that you have, it's really hard to feel like something's gonna happen until it happens. You know a lot of times people will tell you, like because he said Rick Ross's boy was like, YO, pull up, this would be great for you.
Speaker 2: You could pitch to him. He made like a special Ross Moss.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, that's so sad. Thirty thousand dollars because he traveled from what Maryland and to Atlanta and he family, and then you got that booth. You know he paid to get like a booth to sell. He said, your middle like a thousand dollars worth of He thought he was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah have you How is that for you? Guys?
Speaker 1: Like, because you know, this business is a tough one. People always tell you stuff. Yeah you know, and I know, I know you've been booked and busy since you got out of school and everything like writing yeafting, and.
Speaker 4: But it's still the thing of people will give you a verbal.
Speaker 1: Like this is going to happen, and then you realize, oh, this is never going to come to fruition. So for me it's been about like I don't get my hopes up about many things.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, okay, if it happens, it happened.
Speaker 1: Expectations low, so you don't get And I feel like that was this guy's mistake. Yeah, I mean like even though he heard from Rick Ross's people, he didn't hear that from rickross people.
Speaker 2: I think he did too much.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, gamble on yourself and gain on your brand and show up, but you showed up and showed out too much, way too much. I'm never gonna gamble with my family's legacy and money to that extent.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, now if he's sitting.
Speaker 1: On people that wife, the kids, the in laws, not because like you needed what you and whoever was going to help you run that booth.
Speaker 2: That's it, the two of us.
Speaker 1: But he felt like he was gonna meet Rick Ross, it's gonna be this big thing, and he wanted the family to but.
Speaker 3: He did cart Yeah, I mean he couldn't even get a pasture.
Speaker 2: I think he did get a picture. He did, he did Rick on the golf car, like like you want to see quick, but you get a picture of this? Why for you? You did signed to the label? Right?
Speaker 1: But were there other labels that you had to take into consideration? Were you're a little bit like, I don't know if I want to do this because that's my dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I think I actually said no to the other labels because I knew I wanted to sign with my family. It's just the safest thing for me because it's like who's going to have my best interest? And honestly, I wouldn't want my money to go anywhere else, you know at the end of the day. So I did have some other label deals on the table, but they just weren't like right. You know, I want I want to be able to own my masters. I want to be able to like you know, have control of my music and my creative vision. And it was just the best option for me to.
Speaker 2: Just you know, I wasn't negotiating against your dad.
Speaker 3: It actually wasn't as bad he would think, you know, definitely always need a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Mama, I need you on my sad exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, there's divorced, so definitely separate business. But I think for me, like my father reflects me as a businesswoman, so he's definitely you know, it was handled as business, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, is your I was gonna ask if it's awkward sometimes, like with the content of what you're saying, if you're talking about an X you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about Sometimes occasionally I'll be like, you don't want to know what.
Speaker 2: This song is about.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah, like, actually there is no backstory.
Speaker 2: But my friend, you're not.
Speaker 1: Wait, so your mom is also Grace Grace Miguel. Okay, so Grace.
Speaker 2: Was on the show, right, Yes, she's been here before.
Speaker 1: She was married to esher. Yeah, I know previously, so but she's also very like free spirited, very open and everything. How involved is she in your career.
Speaker 3: She's not involved in my career as like business wise, she's involved in my career as my mother.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 3: She always has her opinions and she has her own legacy and music, so I definitely take her opinion seriously. But she just wants, you know, she more is like just my mom, you know, which I really appreciate because you need the balance, right, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, with the whole family to be like yeah everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate like the family moments because it is always like business, and then when you do get those family moments, it's really important.
Speaker 1: And not only has she been in the music business, but she also does a lot like spirituality.
Speaker 3: Yes, she just wrote a book which is amazing. If you haven't read it, go check it out, The Joy Strategists.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's HER's joy strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I've never heard of until before that today years old hereo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she made it up. And honestly, she's amazing because she's just one of those women who just like she will just make something up and then it'll just be a thing. Now you know, which I think is awesome.
Speaker 2: How does that help you?
Speaker 1: Like does she be like, Okay, let's try these. You know, because she helps a lot of people. She really sits down and has like you know, she really has people confide in her. And that's like a real occupation that she created. But do you do that or is it awkward?
Speaker 2: Because that's your mom?
Speaker 3: I think we have like obviously that's what she does professionally, but like when it's me and me and her, it's like definitely, like I think I would go to her with most of my problems just because she has such a positive outlook on life, you know, so it really helps you when you're in those moments where you're like I don't know how to get through this, Like can we talk about it? Like you know what I mean? Because she is so much in her joy, I could just really have a good time with her.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, your mom's like a psychiatrist. She'd be like, oh my god, I don't want to be analyzed.
Speaker 3: It's not really an analyze thing, Like it's more of just like a like now that I'm older, it's more like a conversation with my homegirl, because like I'm older, now she's you know, sees how muchure I am. So it's more of like just like a girl.
Speaker 2: You got the cool parents.
Speaker 1: You've got the perfect parents for who you are superal, So to think that she is able to help us.
Speaker 3: Really like, I'm like girl, and my grandparents are really cool too, Like they're really chilling.
Speaker 2: You've got like a family. Yeah, I know, it's right. Is that something you would do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I my mom wants to be on a show. She's like not really like a camera person. I actually pushed her to like do the interviews, and you know, because she gets nervous in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: I feel like she could do it.
Speaker 3: I think she could too, and I think she has great camera presence. But I feel like she's like just stepping into that side of her. So maybe in the future you like the mom she's like really like like I would say now, like when I was younger, she was very not strict, but she was very like directional. Now that I'm older, like she's just getting to be like a kid, and I love to see it, you know.
Speaker 2: And speaking a direction, you're direction. It feels like has changed.
Speaker 3: Yes, it has. For my last project to this one, it definitely has.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's talk about that as you're trying to figure out like because you've got more like a this is more.
Speaker 2: Of a pop.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's definitely more pops than the last one. I would say my music direction has changed, just with like my journey in music. So when I put out my last project, I was just finding my like sound in the Jersey scene because I had moved to Jersey during the pandemic. I started collaborating with a lot of Jersey producers and kind of build yeah and there really is, So I was like getting used to that sound. I had just tapped in with Ace Mulla, who was like the originator of Jersey Drill. So that's why I was kind of like creating Jersey Drill at that time. But now I'm creating this thing called hyper Drill, which is hyper pop and sexy drill and just Go, which is Jersey club and disco. And it's kind of like this new song that I've been working on for about two years and it's just continuing to, you know, grow. So I would say, like, I know, it seems like a kind of a dramatic change from the last product to this one, but change is good. Yeah, and in the course of it works with you exactly. And I feel like just in the course of the way music has changed and shifts in New York, Like when I had put out No Freaky and I put out like those songs, it was really like a drill heavy place, but like you know, like drill drill. Then we transferred to sexy drill, you know, like there was Shawn even Laden and there was like Cash and all the Slizzies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I have been like i'd been working with them in like twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, I actually opened up for chow Lee and that's how I kind of got put in that world. So you know, from the outside, it probably seems like a shift, but to me, it was just like the practice of music. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like I was just in the studio and we were just trying new things and then this sounded good, and this sounded good. And as I'm changing as a woman, there's different things I want to say on my songs and just the whole thing. So it is definitely a very organic process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel like it's going to keep evolving or do you feel like you found your sound, like where your voice likes to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think for this pocket, in this moment, I would say, yes, I'm going to say in this pocket, and I'm going to continue to grow.
Speaker 2: This pocket journey continues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know. And I like to think of myself as someone like Madonna or someone like you know, continues to evolve, like Janet always evolved, like Madonna always evolved, like all these girls, they always evolve. And I don't ever want to pocket myself because I know my fans enjoy seeing all the version. Yeah, you know what I mean, like all the versions of me. Yeah, this is so mature of like knowing.
Speaker 2: Because by the way, Jesse Madonna has a new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I saw a little young little I love it black man.
Speaker 2: Donna always has.
Speaker 1: I said, is he there to clean up? I was like, who is this child?
Speaker 2: He is pretty? He said, he's pretty. He is He's very man.
Speaker 4: I can only see a part of his face, but I knew what the rest of the face had to look like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I said, is this Madonna's listen? Madonna, like you said, share like it is a lot of you know, listen, I just think that. For so long, it was always like older men with younger women, but things have really flipped.
Speaker 2: And it's also in this economy.
Speaker 1: These dudes is like my sugar mama, where is she? Yeah, I'll break you off something that's just fine, Jesus, Like I'm looking for my sugar daddy. I am, But I did meet a guy recently and we've been on a couple of dates, and he's younger, and I'm like, this is weird, But I like you, why is it weird.
Speaker 2: Because he's the same age as my kid?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Linda, I can understand that I'm the same age approximately as his parents, in the same age group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, missus seventeen.
Speaker 1: Years Okay, but I'm assuming obviously your child is grown so well, he's twenty eight, she'll be twenty eight, and they'll be twenty eight at the same time for about two months.
Speaker 2: So it's very weird, but you enjoy it.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's very it's very new, right, it's not a couple of days. And you're also probably not looking for like you know, yeah, I mean, okay, you know I'm dating. Yeah, I'm not looking to like walk down the aisle with him.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. See that it was two years a big difference she was taking on two years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, okay, en years but you know, morally right because again I had my daughter at seventeen and we really grew up together and that whole thing.
Speaker 2: But it's just not my daughter.
Speaker 1: I have nieces that are in that same age range, and I feel like I don't want to deal with somebody that could possibly be dealing with my daughter.
Speaker 2: My nieces but flips out of that coin.
Speaker 1: I haven't that like some older Yeah, so she could be dealing with guys that's in my age range, and it's just a fine line as.
Speaker 2: Long as everybody's adults.
Speaker 1: The thing about him, and again it's very new, but the thing about him is that I don't see or feel that age like he's he's very mature. He doesn't look like a little kid, and you know, he got his ship together like he's an entrepreneur and you know he ain't out here like you know, because these guys in there are definitely.
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, right now, it's just like we're breaking the stigma, right, Why is it appropriate for women to gay older but not map dated older?
Speaker 2: My whole you know. Yeah, so maybe it is not.
Speaker 3: For you, That's what I'm saying. I think it's just about preparation.
Speaker 2: I think as long.
Speaker 3: As everybody grown in the situation, it's a great and when everyone's you know, like they're everyone's okay with the situation.
Speaker 2: What's the oldest you dated.
Speaker 3: The oldest life dated. I think probably about like eight or nine years.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, that's not about it all.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that even counts.
Speaker 2: Said, I feel like anything over five is like the next level. Yeah. Really, I think that I did a guy who was ten years older than me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on what age you are and how it because there's not a lot of difference. I feel like between someone in their forties and someone in their fifties, I don't feel like there's a huge difference, but.
Speaker 2: There is a bigger differently as us women are quicker than them. Yeah, we are already. And that depends on where you grew up, because I feel like in certain.
Speaker 1: Cities, yeah, people be way more mature than in other city. I feel like guys in New York be a little more immature than guys like statistically, when you look at how when people get married in certain cities, like they get married and have families younger, you know, and I feel like people wait longer here.
Speaker 2: They do that in La too.
Speaker 1: They are the boys, the men all Similac at thirty years old. He's just like, you gonna grow the hell up? For why aren't.
Speaker 2: You glad you found George? Hell, yes, I am so Listen.
Speaker 1: I applaud my sisters that are out here in these days in streets holding it down, having a good times.
Speaker 4: Listen at hello, texts and stuff and.
Speaker 1: Get text I don't have the patience, uh not at this big age. So I am glad like my husband, No, I ain't gonna no damn where and he ain't either. He also like he had his phase where he was dating and doing all that. He does not want to go back to that phase of again. He's so we're so like setting our ways and I don't. Yes, I know the bad and the good of him. I don't feel like getting somebody to approve of the bad size of me. I'm like it is what it is. So yeah, No, I'm so happy. And he like, you guys are great together, just doing content together. And word on the street is you might be putting out a whole project.
Speaker 2: I am. I am.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put out a whole EP. I had so much fun. Music has always been a part of my life. I've sang all of my life. Like I said before, when I'm drunk, girl, I'll freestyle my ass off, and most of it is terrible.
Speaker 2: But no, and I'm not and I'm not bad with the pen.
Speaker 1: And what I've really decided was, you know what, this is a lane that I actually love and I'm not trying to be nobody else.
Speaker 2: I just want to write music that's fun.
Speaker 1: I want to write music that resonates with me, and I love a lot of the artists that are out right now, but it's not like it's actually speaking to me where I am in life right now. And I do think there's a lot of music that speaks to the fact that, like, Yo, sometimes I just want to be at home dancing like the stripper.
Speaker 4: I don't actually want to go to the club and do that.
Speaker 2: I want to do it right here.
Speaker 1: And now I love that you said that because people are always like, you know, I love me some sexy Red. But the reason why I love sexy Red is not because like I.
Speaker 2: Am like her. I just enjoy Yes, it's my aught to ego at home here. I love it absolutely. I love saying I've been looking for the house.
Speaker 5: Okay, please, I need to see you in a red wig.
Speaker 2: I gotta be the next time. Look at you got your this is red hair. I've died because you want to just shake it. Yeah, I just want.
Speaker 1: To be able to sometimes. I like I absolutely again. I love love the music that's out right now, a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I love Meg.
Speaker 4: I love a lot of the girly rappers right now.
Speaker 1: But they're not rapping about nothing that I'm doing currently or nobody else that's in my age range that got kids that are married.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, I would love what.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to do reminds me of Little Duval, Like everybody knows him as a comedian, which I am.
Speaker 2: I'm a comedic actress.
Speaker 1: But he writes music and good music, good music that makes you want to have a good time.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to be able to do.
Speaker 1: Here's I'm living the best, my best life and going back and forth with you because that's real for me.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to have a good time. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you. I'm just and that's kind of where I really want my EP to sit.
Speaker 1: It's more of a thing of it resonates with what's real for me, and it might resonate.
Speaker 2: For other people as well.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, I just want to have a good time.
Speaker 1: And certain things are just timeless, like topics and songs and music. You know, it doesn't even matter what the age of the person is, who's yes, who's doing it. It resonates with a lot of people, you know, Like I'm sure Leef would be like, well, Margarita, Yeah, but even like Leila, she's eighteen years old.
Speaker 2: That song not my problem. That's the thing that like, you know, y'all talking, it's not my problem.
Speaker 1: There's like those songs that have life lessons that are timeless are the ones that like stick with you for a long time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I was like why not. I'm also in that phase of life.
Speaker 1: I'm like, any door God opens, I'm gonna walk through, even if I don't know what the hell was me doing when I get in there.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's that's really what it is.
Speaker 1: And it's it's nice to be in a position where you don't have to like second guest things because you already got it. So this is just like you want to do it, yes, And that's a nice position to be in.
Speaker 2: It's like a little side dish.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, you know what, I like the entree, but let me add this to it too, and let's see how this goes. So, yeah, it's fun. My husband supports it. He's always like, talk your ship. I'm like, read it. Yeah, He's like for him, he's really like why not. He was like, you the only one, the second guess of yourself. Don't nobody care if you do it or don't. It's not gonna make somebody like yeah. So and for me, especially for my sons, I think it's it's very interesting to watch them watch me do the process because I think for them it's going to make them think, well, they can do whatever the hell they want to dot you in life.
Speaker 2: They also probably like, I'm no margeritas.
Speaker 1: I heard them playing on the bus on the way to school. I said, did you talk them out?
Speaker 3: No, mama.
Speaker 1: Before Mary, Now, let's take about your My favorite song of yours on this latest project is a little Secret.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: And that's a nice Did you write that to yourself? Okay, so who was that about?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't. Yeah. So I'm in a phase in life where I'm also dating and I'm working.
Speaker 1: Well it's a phase right now, Like one day maybe I'm that my parents know them dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I definitely I have had a crush on this guy, but it's been like an on and off thing, like on and off because I keep blocking him. Why because I am I just like have this thing where like, if you're not doing what I like, is like, don't you don't have access to me?
Speaker 2: So I'm yeah, and then you unblock him.
Speaker 3: Well, the last time I un blocked him, he's blocked out. But the last time I unblocked him, he uh, cash up means to unblock him. So he's just kind of like my little seeker right now.
Speaker 2: You know it was lunch money, all money.
Speaker 3: Oh it was my all money, girl, So.
Speaker 2: Have taken money and and still kept him blocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well he was unblocked, but then he didn't do the right things when he was on blocked, So he's blocked.
Speaker 2: Right, Like what does he do to get Yeah, what does he do to get blocked.
Speaker 3: You have to apply pressure, Like, if you're gonna pay to get back in my life, you better apply the pressure when you come back to waste my time.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sometimes you do have to teach guys what to do. I know, I said that earlier, you know. And sometimes like guys really don't be don't know no clue because they've never been with somebody that's made them step it up, yes, and then.
Speaker 3: Go link somebody, get your life together, and then they come back because I did not have times.
Speaker 2: I'm not the professorry.
Speaker 3: I am booked and busy.
Speaker 1: Right, So are you gonna unblock him again? Or does he have to send it in?
Speaker 3: We'll see, Okay, But you do like him too, and he knows I like him, and I wrote the song about him. And when I wrote the song about him, we were not talking. That's why it was called My Little Secret because he didn't really like Obviously, if you're blocked and I'm telling you I can, I'm never talking to you again, You're not gonna know I like you, right, So I wrote the song when he was blocked. Then when he cash up me, I sent the song to him. Oh yeah, sweet, until you got ready blocked me. But yeah, so you know I do like him, but what do you need him to do? It's really some people need to work on their communication skills, and a lot of people are like I just say people to be general, but I feel like possibly men because that's what I'm dating right now. I need to work on being emotionally vulnerable rather than trying to play like the tough guy thing all the time, because it just is not it doesn't translate to me. It's like you're always like trying to play the upper hand rather than just being yourself and being genuine. I'm just gonna leave because it's like, I don't have time to waste with you playing these little games.
Speaker 2: Like he's older than me, but not much.
Speaker 3: It's not he's older than okay, Like he's he's about seven years older than me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's too grown to be at too grown?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But I'm just I'm like shwimming. He paid to get on black.
Speaker 4: And now he's so who is going to be emotionally available.
Speaker 3: To heed to try it out with somebody else?
Speaker 2: Are communicating this to him?
Speaker 3: I've been communicated, trust me, like real, real words. But here's the paragraph ab don't don't cash up me again until you figure this out. Okay, I'll have time.
Speaker 2: It's us and we'll hold it up. Investment. We'll get you your r OI with some with some plus yea the same. Absolutely, and you know Jordan's and DJ that's together. Yeah, definitely, and you'll play your.
Speaker 1: Songs and then you got to get on the night yeah, and have one of those spontaneous nights.
Speaker 3: I'm totally done.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. We got to go where the billionaires go.
Speaker 3: I'm with the girl.
Speaker 5: They're uptown, They're uptown, they're up.
Speaker 2: The billionaires are uptown. Like what was that millionaires? Right? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I love that spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl like the Mark lock.
Speaker 5: Ry Carlisle like where they play jazz at basically because they are how old they're grown there, grown but sophisticated.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. What age is that? What is that? Age? Forties?
Speaker 3: And I also think there's some in their thirties that have invested in.
Speaker 2: Made my decisions and same family money too. And also that the green is great. Yeah yeah, I would love listen. We need to send cameras to follow this.
Speaker 6: Oh god, why we're giving it a little secret is there anybody else you're talking to, or you're just waiting for this guy to act right.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get me in trustle.
Speaker 2: I'm dating. I'm dating, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm living my life and I'm dating. Yeah, I'm single, very single.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Has he met the family?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You know, as you can tell, my father is a very serious man. Any man I bring to my better be.
Speaker 5: A serious, very very serious, very serious.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do that. No boy playing.
Speaker 3: Exactly, got it, he's not playing games. I won't even put them in that position, Bill Folds.
Speaker 2: Because somebody that can handle that pressure.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's it takes a while for me to even be able to handle that pressure. So we get to that point.
Speaker 2: Then, have you ever introduced anybody I.
Speaker 3: Have like my first ever boyfriend, and my father holds onto him like for dear life, Like he says, this is the only man I could ever date. And I'm like, really, he loved him like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: God, yeah, it's dramatic. So that's why I don't introduce people to Because.
Speaker 2: Is still there with your dad? Do you still talk to you egg?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Okay, just my father talks to him.
Speaker 1: That's against the code, I dream girl, But why is your dad egg?
Speaker 3: Because I mean he's only met him, so, like what else does he have to hold?
Speaker 1: Like earlier, you said men, because I'm dating men right now? Yeah, does that mean you could do either?
Speaker 3: I have had a girlfriend, a very serious girlfriend, but I haven't stated another girl since her.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, all right, so you're down for whatever.
Speaker 3: Though I'm bisexual, yes, don for whatever. It's like very like.
Speaker 2: Sexual had a sexual word sexuality. So why did you guys break up?
Speaker 3: I would say that we were both young, and I felt that she had to explore her sexuality more. I don't think she was like fully committed to being in a you know, lesbian relationship at that time. And even though I love her and we're still cool, like that is an act I'm actually still cool with, Okay, I just don't think.
Speaker 2: It was the time.
Speaker 3: Like she has two moms, so I think that she was exploring her sexuality to see if that was right for her, whereas I had already like explored that part of my life and I wanted to actually have a serious relationship, and then we just ended up being more friends because you know, like when you have a lesbian relationship like it's kind of like you're dating your homegirls. So like a lot of the conversations, yeah, exactly, a lot of the conversations that like were supposed to be like romantic, were ended up being more like because I was I was three years older than her, ended up being more like me kind of like guiding her.
Speaker 2: Through her sexuality.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. So I just feel like it was timing. You know, she's a great girl, like maybe, but that.
Speaker 2: Felt a little like it could be draining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was at the time, just because it was early in my music herd, so I was trying to focus on that as well. So it was just like the mixture of everything. But we're still really good friends and she's an amazing person.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Definitely retalk to your ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: You never have been in a serious relationship with a woman. I just ecoch I don't want to cuddle after either, you like.
Speaker 4: Like, so you went for it for the sexual part of it.
Speaker 2: Relationship and then we're gonna laugh at these niggas together, be on the e hilarious. What Marcus you say if you told him you want to bring another woman home? Let me let me tell you what did happen.
Speaker 1: I was so, I was drinking this cannabis tea and I because I don't smoke, uh, and I forgot what the tea does when I am.
Speaker 2: Like when I'm high.
Speaker 1: So I'm watching TikTok and it comes up on this rapper who actually did one of the remixes, and she's a lesbian woman snow the product and I felt my body, like my breast in my actual like women parts start to tingle like strongly.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, I said, And in that moment, I was like, oh my god, am I yes?
Speaker 1: I was like because I was having a like for real physical it wasn't something that I can ignore. And I was like, oh, am I going to tell my husband? And then as I'm like panicking, I was like, bitch, you.
Speaker 2: Are hi, you are right now. I told my husband that night. I said, nigga, you won't believe what just has it? And so I told him. He was like, it's okay to explain it. I'm okay with it, just like I mean I was.
Speaker 4: So I was so devast because I was like, oh my god, have I been living a lie? I?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was.
Speaker 1: Having an existential pricens have I lied to my husband all these years and am I into women?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: It took me a moment and I was like, girl, you are high out of your mind. That is why you feel this way. So yeah, but he was like that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was like we could we could definitely make that work if that was the case.
Speaker 2: I was like, get out of my face and let you say what that another man? No?
Speaker 3: We got out.
Speaker 2: What about Jordy jord what was the question?
Speaker 5: No, I've never been in a relationship with the woman. I don't think I would be. I forget what they call me what I would be. There's like a word I just had, would you be? I just had a dinner and it happened to be me and all my lesbian friends, and they were telling me about women that were kind of like lesbian adjacent.
Speaker 4: But there was a way for you know, you're right, there's a word for then.
Speaker 2: I can't think of it.
Speaker 3: But I'm not even when you're curious about it.
Speaker 5: Like when you're drunk and you'll oh.
Speaker 3: I think it's queer? Is it not?
Speaker 2: C nothing, it's a cute, curious. It's like slippery when wet, slippery.
Speaker 5: But I'm really not like I haven't gotten with a woman and as an adult.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It would have to be the right situation that maybe I would.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just you don't it's whatever. Yeah, but I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I've never been in a relationship with a woman that emotionally, I don't think I could connect.
Speaker 1: I've got too many sisters, I can't too many sisters, I got nieces.
Speaker 2: I've been around too many women my whole life. We just ain't going.
Speaker 1: I don't need us being together in our periods thinking of and be mad and each other for no reason, and just like.
Speaker 2: I need some dick and I don't want it to strap on. I wanted to be connected with women.
Speaker 1: I wanted to really have stuff coming out of it, right. So yeah, So that being said, I get it, though, you know, we like to have things in our vaginas.
Speaker 2: That's what it's for. At least mine is, you said, at least at least is done.
Speaker 1: We I have written five songs, we've started, we finished, we got three more songs to record. Okay, yeah, what's the general feel of it, like, if you can give us some it's the general feel It's definitely about having a good time. It's definitely about like real like those unfiltered thoughts that you have, like when people are just like, like, I have this one song called shut Up because I've been doing work on on the internet for so long.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's what I want to tell people. Shut the fuck up for real. You wrote this damn paragraph. I'm not reading that shit. First of all, I'm not reading no paragraph.
Speaker 4: Social media bothered by me in my life?
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 1: What now that you say that, I can imagine that you put that song and people had things to say, especially if they didn't know the history.
Speaker 4: Yeah they I'm sure when I do put it, I'm sure people are going to also know.
Speaker 2: Oh this could apply to me? Yes, yes, yes, shut the hell up.
Speaker 1: So just that like those unfiltered things that people I think fake but don't ever actually say out of their mouth unless they're just with their.
Speaker 2: Homegirl in private.
Speaker 1: Right. But it's just like no O press record. Yeah, so leeve what about social media? Like, I know, as an artist, you have to look at the feedback. You know, Andrew was just telling us about her experience.
Speaker 2: But how do you know what.
Speaker 1: To respond to and not to respond when do you need to shut it down?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would say that. You know, it's good to look back at the comments to see what the feedback is from your audience. But I try not to look at the comments too much because I just think it's bad for your mental health to fixate on others' opinions, especially when you're creating something that's just not in the world at all. You know, you kind of have to have your own concept of what you feel the vision is and go with that, and you know, just have faith. Definitely, it's good to see what people think, but not everybody has a good opinion, you know, and sometimes people just say things to be negatives.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you respond and they'd be like, oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 4: And that's not what it is in real life.
Speaker 1: Like we are not bombarded in real life talking to people by their negative comments. People understand that, like their opinions sometimes just meant for them to have for some reason. On social media, people like, no, my opinion is meant for you to everybody, for everyone to see it.
Speaker 2: And then I can't even say nothing because who are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. The greenshotted and hang it on their wall.
Speaker 1: She replied, what about you, Jordy, because you had to deal with that a lot too.
Speaker 5: Oh I love a clap back, I stay. I'm like, I'm more responding. I'm gonna embarrass you because you look stupid, and so I need you to know you look dumb. But sometimes I really do approach it with a learning moment where I will be like, okay, but A, B and C. And there are people that are like, you know what, I really respected you for that. And then we like our little internet friends.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, they like follow me the ones you got to get blocked reading the YouTube comments a long time ago. Yeah, years ago. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: But but I'm I'm gonna give a clap back. I'm gonna give a classy clapback. I did on the show's Instagram page. I have my Magic City had on a few episodes ago, and somebody was in the comments like gig being seventy years old and still wearing Magic City is sending me right, And I'm like, yeah, so be sure to tune into the Medicity documentary that's coming on TV. Pumpkin exactly why I was written on my hat Exactly I got a tattoo on my orange bitch. But that's it's not on me, it's in me home. Look she probably go see this like, oh my god, girl.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's end this show.
Speaker 1: We're talking about one thing that we haven't done that we want to do in the bedroom. Oh man in general, because I already had my answer, I want to peg a man.
Speaker 2: Okay, you still haven't done that. I still have not done it.
Speaker 1: But every time I talk about it, they be my DM like, please peg me, So do minimum.
Speaker 2: For that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, those you guys don't come in my DM asking me to peg you if you won't got a hundred k to go along with it.
Speaker 2: That's negotiable though, but don't but but but.
Speaker 1: Yeah says that you haven't done in the bedroom. You know how the fortune cookie're supposed to add in the bedroom on the room, I think maybe filming, but with like really good cameras and lighting like not like not like amateur, because that'd be looking real.
Speaker 2: You got there, Just don't look.
Speaker 1: The way when you go back and look at it, you're just like, who's coach? Would it looked like to me? Like I to be pretty? Yeah, that's very tasty, yeah, very tasting. It feels like this is beautiful, matter like.
Speaker 2: They look like that. I wanted to be very well. I wanted to look gorgeous hair and makeup. I don't care like this looks right. Yeah, I think that would be what I want ye leaf in the bedroom. What's something you want to do that you haven't done?
Speaker 3: I definitely think I want to do like some you know, like when people take like the feather and they rub it over your whole body type thing. I definitely maybe like one of those little moments.
Speaker 2: Like a like a handcuffed, blindfolded moment or just.
Speaker 3: That wasn't trying to get that crazy but cute, cute tickle those who don't know you didn't answer yours.
Speaker 2: I know, dirty joy, I'm still thinking. I was thinking of ideas.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know what, I want to join the mile high club.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I want to do it on the private jet to hear what we want to be in the little dirty.
Speaker 3: In a public plane.
Speaker 2: Feels like dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be scared to touch anything will come there, like knocking and I want.
Speaker 2: To somebody pete on the seat. And now.
Speaker 4: It needs to be on a bigger plan.
Speaker 2: I could see that. I see the vision Okay you said that.
Speaker 1: I say, maybe like on a yi in the middle of the ocean, that beautiful you know, with the big yeah on the deck.
Speaker 2: The audio outide. Yeah, that's that. Yeah. I bring bringing.
Speaker 1: Blowing filming and filming nice cameras with the good filters like whatever one the Kardashians are using those type of filters on the.
Speaker 2: Cameras, but I won't. I'm always on my little island on Alan over here. I'm just she got We were all like meet up because I've done what I've done everything else? What else?
Speaker 4: I was really like, oh when you went there, I said, oh lord, what am I.
Speaker 2: Have threesome with guys? Like?
Speaker 1: I haven't been with more than one guy. But I don't even I don't want to do that. I'm sure I could if I wanted to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Do you think I got her bleed that visual because if he doesn't, that's.
Speaker 2: You just made.
Speaker 5: Prep and like make sure everything I would hope before.
Speaker 2: Don't. You just made my couchie drive. That's why you and then you made my coochie drive. Why do you have so much advice on this my best friend's game? Okay? I was like, I said, she was like no.
Speaker 5: I was like, so you he tells me every time douche douche, douche juice, so's it's embedded in my Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what do They have a little attachment to the shower heads, like you know so much?
Speaker 2: I don't know the water bottle if they have to.
Speaker 3: I have gay friends, but I feel like I'm fully educated right now.
Speaker 2: Suffering things in their house that I'm like, what is that? You'd be like in the shower, like, what's this? Let me just smell like people? All right, Well, thank you so much for joining us. I really appreciate it. And when is the EP coming out?
Speaker 1: And she'd be coming out towards the end of the year. But I do have a new single out right now called I Just Want to Shake My.
Speaker 2: Just shake it, clap them.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you before I listen to it, I read the lyrics and I already knew how it was handed, and I was like, yes, when I heard.
Speaker 2: It, I was like, didn't I say? When I heard I'm like, oh, yeah, I already knew this was going to say.
Speaker 1: And I love that when you say clapped your teacher, you stick your tongue out because that's what you got to do.
Speaker 2: You got to make it your cheeks and not stick your tongue out.
Speaker 1: Together and leave again. Congratulations on everything that you have going on on the project that out right now, dream Girl, dream Girls.
Speaker 2: It's a fun party. That's why I know you and Jordi jo are going to have a good time in the clubs together. So what's up next?
Speaker 3: Though, I'm gonna drop a dream Girl Deluxe. It's gonna come and fall, So I'm doing a deluxe of the project, adding a couple more songs, a couple more features.
Speaker 2: And anything lacked in yet that we shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I can't talk to you, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah New York features or out of out of New York. Just give us a little hint.
Speaker 3: I can't not yet.
Speaker 2: Come on, you can tell us New York have big city obviously, yes, New York. Okay, that's how we needed to know.
Speaker 1: It's a little allay, all right, Jordy, listen, can you document when I know you're going to do some great reels.
Speaker 5: I'll get us some of little stories going close friends only, Yeah, thighcefol you know you know the vibe close, A couple of margarita.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they must have like three. I can't wait to see this at least three. All right, all right, well this is the service. Thank you. H