Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dorset, Demntrey More and Newi Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Welcome to.
Speaker 4: Players.
Speaker 5: Loud Man, WHOA, what A, what A, what a funny funny funny second man.
Speaker 4: I am your host, Jesse Holly.
Speaker 5: I am accompanied by the great men that freak with this show every single day.
Speaker 4: I'm in for Newie.
Speaker 5: You have Demontree Moore, you have Barry Church, you have Anthony dor set in the back of Chris Beam making this all possible. The segment is brought to you by Aristocrat Fellas.
Speaker 4: Big Game this week.
Speaker 5: Big game this week for the Cowboys taking on the Carolina Panthers, the third time in the row. The Cowboys are taking on the Panthers, and it's very rare that you have to go to a team three years in the row that's not in your division. The Cowboys travel up to Charlotte coming off a very convincing win against the New York Football Jets. But before we get into that, before we talk about Carolina Panthers football. There was a big game that went on last night, Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't here yesterday.
Speaker 5: The Philadelphia Eagles lost to the New York Football Giants. I'm assuming I'll give him the I'm assuming that you, Demontrade picked the Giants to beat Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Uh, how do you feel about that this morning?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 5: Is this a show of always want to see the Philadelphia Eagles. Uh, see demise, see failure, see them get belt to taeil put on them.
Speaker 6: No, this ain't that type of show. Not me.
Speaker 7: I ain't no hating my blood. You gotta gotta call it how it is. And all I'm saying it feels great. It feels great. It's the top is so lonely, you know, when you're the only one that picks scatter boot I mean the Giants. I'm sorry, But as far as that, I'm just happy because you know, I've been getting a lot of ridicule.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: They know what happened. They was there, they were there, We won.
Speaker 7: So all I'm gonna just say is, hey, that's a great game by the Giants the Eagles. You know, hey, when you see a wounded elephant. You gotta pounce on it. And you had two hungry hyenas. You didn't have no no lions over there a hyena. They more ferocious, but they haven't lun while they do it. And I've seen that within Jackson Dark and Cam Scataboo or should I say aka is Halloween season?
Speaker 6: It's bou season.
Speaker 7: Mister Scatt is out there showing that he was a scat packed last night, and I just love what I say.
Speaker 6: It's okay, Barry keeps shaking your head.
Speaker 5: Does this give you, guys the feeling because two weeks ago we may have all felt like this division was Philadelphia's to win or to lose, right and it was kind of always like, man, what do we have to do to kind of get to close that gap? Does this feel more after what you saw last night from Philadelphia? A lot of people are saying Philadelphia are collapsing, They're falling apart. Do you guys now feel like and this thing is wide open? This is anyone's division right now? Or is Philadelphia still in the doghouse? We'll start with you, Barry.
Speaker 8: Nah, I feel like this is still Philadelphia's division. I mean, this is the same squad, you know, two and two last season, and they turned around ripped off what thirteen straight. Now, granted that team last year was healthy defensively and offensively, they had a Sakuon Barkley that I was just ripping off a hundred yard games after a hundred yard games.
Speaker 3: So it's a.
Speaker 8: Different season, and you know, you got to update your resume each and every year. But I still believe, you know, with a four and two record right now, a win against the Cowboys like this, this this Philadelphia team still you know, is in the captain's chair when it comes to this division. But what I will say is you're looking at a guy at the receiver position number eleven, aj Brown that if they don't get some type of I don't know, some type of something with this guy, he's gonna he's gonna single hair handedly tear down this this this team and this philosophy and their identity. I mean, when you look at it, the guy pout last year, we all get it. They won a Super Bowl, winning covers up all that. Once again, you pouting and pouting and pouting. Their whole philosophy, their whole identity has changed just because one guy's over there, pounting about not getting the football, and that's spreading because now you see Davonta Smith over there, he's he's in his feelings a little bit, am I not getting the battle.
Speaker 6: Ultimate team got.
Speaker 3: It's spreading out through everybody.
Speaker 8: It's like kind of like I don't want to call him a disease, but what he's going out there is is kind of spreading like a disease, and it's bringing.
Speaker 3: Now you got team meetings. We're only three people are invited to the meeting.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My man is my man is out here tearing his team down. Man, they're not even running on first down.
Speaker 9: But why do we know about the team? Why do we know about that meeting between the three of them? And to begin with like that should have never got outside that whoever did but still at that point supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Here the worst said, he don't know nothing about.
Speaker 3: It, don't know now, he don't know.
Speaker 6: He don't recall, man, But.
Speaker 10: Last night he's like, I don't recall.
Speaker 9: In the process of us trying to fix some things in house, nobody should have ever knew outside. We shouldn't even be talking about that meeting right now. That should have been something that we heard about later on if it got fixed or if it didn't get fixed. Right, second of all, like we're looking at Philly and we're judging them off the team that they were last year. They have a lot of same people, but they lost coordinators. They lost major pieces with coordinators, and so right now like last year, you know, and those coordinators went on to become head coaches, so they are obviously great coordinators. So right now we're looking at the situation and we're looking at what's going on. Whereas, Okay, the timing of AJ Brown's like whole pouting and like being out in the public the time, you ever, couldn't have been any better because they weren't flowing on anything. They didn't have no rhythm going to offense, period.
Speaker 2: Was it with the run game? This game? Passing game this time?
Speaker 9: And so they were just still finding ways to win because they're the Eagles, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like as of right now, like and.
Speaker 9: Just from you know, we didn't heard it, we didn't see it, and now it's all coming to fruition. Just like you said, it's happening outside, it's happening on game day now, you know, what I mean, and unfortunately aj Brown kind of looks like the scapegoat. But it's something more so in with just getting used to know I think more so them getting used to some more new play calling, new coordinators, and just new systems being put into as well trying to find themselves.
Speaker 5: I'm sending it to you, Demontrey and asking the question for the Cowboys if you're looking at this division. And I talked about this on Hanging with the Boys. I watched the Giants last night. Looked like they found some energy, some belief. I felt like the energy was back when the Giants was all celebrating.
Speaker 4: Remember Dipseid had.
Speaker 5: The song balling Ye Remember the energy that Giants team and you can feel how you feel about Philadelphia. Are they collapsing? Are they not collapsing? They still on the driver seat, They're not driver's seat. But would now be a good time for the Cowboys to look at this open division and say, what can we do to ensure that we put the players in place and fill up some of the holes that we may have to find ourselves in a better position when it.
Speaker 4: Comes to winning this division, Because that's the.
Speaker 5: First right right, The part is win a division, try to get home field advantage, make.
Speaker 4: It to the playoffs. Sa da da da da da da da da.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like this is the parody across this division right now? Should make the Cowboys step out of their comfort zone and say we need to be active around that time of November fourth when the trade deadline hits.
Speaker 6: Man, that's a phenomenal question. And in a.
Speaker 7: Nutshell yeah, if I'm the Cowboys and I'm a player and I'm a coach, it it gives you that optimistic to optimism to sit there and say like, Yo, this is our time, because I'm kind of like there right now. The football side of me and the player in me is like, Yo, this is still the Eagles Division because this is a team that went on that streak like they did because remember less year, people were saying, hey, this might not be the mix.
Speaker 6: We got to get this person out of there. Oh, we got to.
Speaker 7: Get that person out of there, and then they went on to do what they did. If I'm the Cowboys right now, the way that for is rolling, the way that his status is going, and there they gradually gotten better. Might not be as fast as everybody want to, but they've getting they've gotten better each.
Speaker 6: Week, weekend and week out.
Speaker 7: And for the Giants to come in here and do what they did against the Eagle, I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's human. Oh that is real blood over there. That ain't it?
Speaker 7: Ain't you know how when you watch the movies back in the day Hercules and when he had he couldn't get cut. But then once he became a human and it was like, oh, snap, you bleed just like I do. The Cowboys should be looking at saying, hey, Philly bleeds just like we do. They are the Super Bowl champions, they have all this going for theself, and not only are they beatable, but let's get past the fact that they're beatable. Let's go back and use what they said. Everybody was ridiculing the Eagles last year. Oh, y'all spent all this money in free agency, y'all did this and that, and y'all not going to the Super Bowl. To all of a sudden, they struck on the strike when was good. If I'm the Cowboys, I'm gonna say, hey, we got the number one offense right now, if we can score points, we just got to fix it over here and we can do what they did.
Speaker 6: People was talking about us at.
Speaker 7: The beginning with Michael Parson's defense getting bombed over bag that. Well, guess what, you can't truly have that success and embrace it. That division that's been going on. Right now, now they're starting to get synergy, or at least that if I was a coach, I would come in there and tell the Cowboys, let's start doing this right here. Let's really start blending, because we can do this right here. We have all the pieces. We're right there. We're only one or two plays away from doing this thing to build that momentum.
Speaker 6: But we can be like the Eagles. We can have that.
Speaker 7: Hoorah because they've been having the number one offense all year. Now, if the defense starts actually playing good, you go from being the middle of the pack ranked sixteen and some poles twenty five and some poles to being a top ten team right there. Just fixing that by those little bitty mistakes. So it's still time in this.
Speaker 6: Andy.
Speaker 5: Do you believe do you do you believe now? Do you believe that the Cowboys will move in that type.
Speaker 2: Of energy you know they have?
Speaker 4: They called a pregnant pause. That was that might have been, that might have been a double pregnant pall.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 9: Then the whole thing about it is like, first and foremost, like what what what?
Speaker 2: What players out is out there?
Speaker 9: It's like that right now, And if that dude is sitting at home, there's a reason he's sitting at home, right, so you know. And and structurally with the Cowboys need more so than anything, is they need help on defense somewhere. And it could come in a big bang at any level at this moment. It wouldn't matter if it was a d line, a linebacker or the secondary. And so when you when you think about that, and you have to really consider, like we're sitting in here, we're all former players.
Speaker 2: Who's sitting at home.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a possibility of the trade. So like so like, do you believe that the Cowboys will will move in that way? They haven't necessarily. The last I guess to me was the big trade is I don't know who the hell allowed them to coach. Prince was like, hey, yeah, let's do this Viraceiver by committee thing back in twenty eighteen or whatever that was, and they were like yeah, Alan hearn and yeah, and it was.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's not gonna work. Hey, Omar.
Speaker 5: You went out of oaklandright, We'll send the first and we got Amar and it worked out for the tom Beams. But what all the picks the Cowboys currently do have, And that's the route that I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about that trade route.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Now, effectively, I would be looking for it, honestly, if I have the way the dak is playing right now, and if there could be some help to slow down something on defense until where he doesn't have to worry about putting up thirty one points a game, you know, like, yeah, I would definitely be looking for it. I'm Jerry Jones at this point. I'm not me. I'm eighty something years old. Every year, if I got an opportunity to get out there and try to make something happen, I'm swinging for defenses, and especially.
Speaker 2: Now I have the collateral to be able to do it.
Speaker 9: And then if it doesn't happen now, I still prayerfully and hopefully have this upcoming draft to be able to spread it out as well. But yeah, yeah, if I'm here, I'm going forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My only thing is I could see because offensively, you can play with anybody in the league. I mean, they've proven that you know the offensive line no matter who's in there. I forget the heck or the offsive line coach, but he's done an amazing job. Clayon Adams has done an amazing job of just whoever is plug and play, we're gonna work as a unit. Wide receivers, you've seen, without your top dog, one of the top receivers in the National Football League, you're still able to put up forty burgers on teams. So the way Dak Prescott is playing, like y'all said, offensively, you can play with anybody, but the defense, the defense is the question mark. And for me, I could see if you were just that one piece away, like if you were just an edge rusher away, or a linebacker away or safety corner one piece away, then bang, I would be.
Speaker 6: All with it.
Speaker 8: Let's go ahead, and let's let's go in there. Put the first round up there, let's trade them, let's see what we can get for them. But in my opinion, on the defensive side of the football, you're plenty at pieces away from from being a top notch unit out there. When you look at it, yeah, maybe you can stop the run, but then we've also seen you get bombed on. Yeah, maybe you're slowing down the bombed on. But when you look at Breist Hall's numbers last week, he was gashing.
Speaker 6: You know that the.
Speaker 8: Turnovers was a difference for the defense last week. So for me, the young guys that are going in there at the linebacker position, you know, the guys that you had in the defensive tackle, they're starting to come along a little bit. You've seen guys like James Houston, Solomon Thomas, these depth pieces is on the defensive line just starting to create a little bit of pressure out there.
Speaker 3: Dante Foul was starting to come alive just a little bit.
Speaker 8: And I loved what I saw from the linebackers from Maryslea Foul and Shamar James. Last week, Jamar Jane fifteen tackles forced some fumbles out there.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna let that cook a little bit.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna let that cook a little bit and see if those young guys can you give us the de It's a little bit of juice.
Speaker 3: But if you was just one piece away, like I said, if you was just one then yeah, go ahead and put it.
Speaker 8: But I just feel like you're more than just one piece away from making this defense, a championship caliber defense.
Speaker 3: In my p.
Speaker 9: So, let me let me just bring it up. If Mike was still here with it be like that, No.
Speaker 3: I'd be a totally different story. Yeah, I ain't gonna hold you on that one.
Speaker 8: I feel like if Michael was still in the building, Yeah, you yeah, there would be a less because, you man, we got the pass us now we just need back end or you know, maybe lying back in here and there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's that's that's the game changing piece.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the that's the that's the changing piece that you that's not here right now.
Speaker 6: I get you saying that.
Speaker 7: Obviously you're talking about from a perspective of a football player just being out there, but this ain't just that. We're at the level now to where it's not just football. It's not just ex's and o's. It's the front office, it's the coaches, it's the parameters, the it's the playing the game within the game that people don't see showing up to work early during those meeting times, having that cohesiveness and that synergy when you bring Michael back into the fold. One of the things that people kept saying was our little rumors here and there was that there might have the team wasn't yelling together and stuff like that. So do you think if Michael was still on the team that people will be playing to the best of their abilities? Do you think, for do you think the whole offense will still be smoking like that?
Speaker 6: And do you think that the defense would be like that?
Speaker 7: Because we also know how close Micah and Trayvon Diggs work together. If Trayvon's not playing and Trayvon say he complains about man the man Cover three playing like that, do you think Michael be here saying, oh, yeah, we need to do what he says.
Speaker 6: And now the whole system.
Speaker 2: It ain't so much about the person.
Speaker 9: It's more so much about the talent that's it so like, it wouldn't matter if it was him per se, It's just if that talent was here.
Speaker 7: No, I get that, That's why, But I was asking about everything else that bodies that come with that, because we all know plenty of team prime example Miami, they're down there, they have a lot of talent, and they still haven't been able to turn over because for whatever reason. So I'm asking about the other part that comes into football because people don't realize, like they come to the players loundes to figure out our perspective all the stuff that you're playing with inside that game. Do you think everything that comes on with Micah that this team would be better off with.
Speaker 3: Him or ye, the better with him?
Speaker 8: Just a talent perspective, and when you look at it from leadership perspective, I mean, they got one of the ultimate leaders in the building, and that's Dak Prescott. When you look at Miami, even though they got talent, they got wild, they got healed, they got who's the guy that's like, all right, galvanizing all the troops. I mean, if it show, it ain't too a you know what I mean, they don't. From what you see down there, they look like they don't respect too out there in my opinion. But when you come here to Dallas, yeah, Michah and me. You know, he might have had his little spats here and there, but I feel like Dak was that calming factor for everybody. And I feel like if you had a talent like Micah still in the building, I mean, his play on the field alone would justify all the other stuff.
Speaker 3: It might be.
Speaker 8: We all understand, if you're playing good, then all right, let's take our.
Speaker 4: First break of the show.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we'll get into the Carolina Dallas matchup this week. Is some of the things that the Carolina Panthers will do to the Cowboys. Rico Donald the revenge game for Rico the daveon Cloudy goes back to Charlotte for revenge game for him. What team will show up in Charlotte this week. We'll discuss that right here on the players Lounge. Stay with this will be right back.
Speaker 11: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and.
Speaker 6: Off the reels.
Speaker 11: Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over. It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 3: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 11: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 12: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 2: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 13: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss, just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 4: To the Players loude.
Speaker 7: Cowboys Nation, head to Miller Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium for a free watch party presented by seven to eleven. Watch the Dallas Cowboys face off against the Denver Broncos in Denver on Sunday, October twenty six. Doors open at two pm, not one, not three, but you heard it to be on time, yes, and kick off his head three twenty five, So have fun before then get ready enjoy a performance by the DCC cheerleaders, Slurpy samples, five dollars, Miller Lights, and much more. Claim your free tickets at Dallas Cowboys dot Com Slash Watch Party.
Speaker 6: Boy good, yeah good.
Speaker 5: I don't know who you turn into when you read those reads, but I love it every single time.
Speaker 4: ABS love it.
Speaker 5: This is the players louds and oh good good. We get into the game now, we get into the crux of this thing and the Cowboys are on the road in Charlotte. We know what the Cowboys are Offensively, They're top of the league in almost every offensive statistical category.
Speaker 4: Right, they are cooking. Clayton Adam has the run game and the scheme going on up front.
Speaker 5: Brian Schottenheimer is in a freaking zone, and Dak is playing at an MVP level.
Speaker 6: But but here we go.
Speaker 5: But the defense, that's a big But this has been this has been the thorn in the successful Cowboys side for a while, for a while, even when Michael Parsons was present on.
Speaker 4: This football team.
Speaker 6: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 5: They head up to Charlotte where when you look at it on paper, you hear names telor Rod McMillan, tat Nick mL you hear Xavier Legette.
Speaker 8: Logot the Raccoons, right, yeah, yeah, Raccoon.
Speaker 5: You hear about you know, the the young but old looking route running hunter renfro Right, hey, yea brother, all right?
Speaker 4: But then now, coming off of a career game.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Since twenty fourteen, there's twenty five backs in the league that has rushed for over two hundred yards. We go put his name in that conversation a week ago ago. Since twenty fourteen, twenty five running Backs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Rico, that's why he's talking spicy.
Speaker 5: He's and and he had the spicy comment right. He basically was like, they know who I am. It's why I've been at Buckle up right, Kenny Pickett says, which I thought was two ways silly for even Rico to say it, and then Kenny Clark to go they never played nobody like us. And I'm like, I think Kenny Clark still think he's in What's Else, And I don't think he realized what defense he actually plays on satisfact, I don't think about Kenny Clark might have had to watch he should have watched film las week is Kenny.
Speaker 4: Cork was getting blocked a lot last week.
Speaker 5: But that's a that's a conversation for another show and another day, combo.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Did you go through that metal Detective?
Speaker 4: I did? But you know my mine three D you know.
Speaker 5: But UH, sometimes come in this room and I do feel a little bit like I'm against the world because all these defensive guys in there. But this is the part where you guys can can have great insight on this. How do the cowboys go about putting together a game plan to go and stop what seems to now be a kind of a hot running game in the Carolina Panthers and ric o'dado coming off two hundred yards Russia.
Speaker 3: You want me to start this day?
Speaker 8: He look, man, just you can't play down to the level of the competition. And we've seen that years past when I was on it, we was on the squad, you know me after that with Jag, I mean, there would be times where the Cowboys would just start slow and they would play down to the level of competition.
Speaker 3: We even saw that a little bit this year with New York.
Speaker 8: There was no way New York should have been in a dogfight with the Cowboys in that situation, but it happened. And this is another go around where you guys need to go out there and play your game.
Speaker 3: Stop these dudes out and don't give them no momentum, especially at home. You know, hit these dudes in the Tech mc millan, Yes, he's a nice piece on the house side.
Speaker 8: If there wasn't a Mecca at BUKA, there'll be more people talking about Tech McMillan in his ability as a wide receiver.
Speaker 3: But Bland, come.
Speaker 8: On, Matt choke this dude out on the on the on the side, all right, man, let it, let him, let him understand.
Speaker 4: And then you got Bryce.
Speaker 3: Young, all right, former first overall pick.
Speaker 4: I call it a little tink tink, little tank ting.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, we ain't say nothing from Bryce on since he got to the league. Man like, I'm just gonna keep it a being like when you're going to get some like what's used to look that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to go against Bryce Young. The man can't see over the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 8: Man, go in there and treat these this team like they are, which is a bottom tier team in my opinion. You got Rico out there, he's gonna run hard, all that good stuff. Hit him in the mouth too. But that's what it comes down to. Defensively, man, you gotta put fear in these dudes. You gotta go out there and from the beginning, from the very first snap, you gotta hit these dudes in the mouth and let them understand that chunk they don't belong on the same field.
Speaker 3: When you looked at Miami, Miami had him down and they let.
Speaker 8: Them crawl on back. They didn't step on their throats. That's what they gotta do. And I feel like Shottenheimer has slowly but surely gotten this team. They're not there yet, but they're on the way to realizing, like, man, look we can we can destroy these teams. We can go out there, at least offensively, you know, put stake fear in this team and these teams out there in the National Football League.
Speaker 3: So for me, you just gotta let them understand what their place is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Defensively, who is Barry talked about hitting them in the mouth, right and going out there and being this physical.
Speaker 4: Brand of football.
Speaker 5: Who's the guy Who's the guy that you can point to on this defense that goes this the dude right here who I know will punt somebody in the mouth.
Speaker 9: I haven't seen anybody this year, just I mean, and unfortunately I hate to say it, but I haven't seen that guy. I haven't seen anybody that you can honestly say is the identity of this defense or trying to establish an identity to begin with, So asking that question, I wouldn't be able to tell you. You know, you would hope that the leadership that came with Kenny Clark, you know, would be something that could help in that area. But you know, there's no one that who has been dependable in that area for the defense on any at any position so far this season.
Speaker 5: When you think of coming to the run game, right, No, Montra, you played in the trenches. What is the conversation that is happening amongst the guys, the big uglies, and I mean that respectfully, in the trenches of saying we gotta stop this run? Like what what? What's that conversation? What's the what does a game plan look like that when you see we're going up against a dude who just had.
Speaker 4: Two hundred yards a week ago and it's coming.
Speaker 5: It's coming into this game saying I'm about to show the catch that thought I wasn't good enough to pay pay me some bread.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: That was a great question. What does it look like?
Speaker 4: Two of the great questions over there?
Speaker 5: I appreciate your brother acause it's like I appreciate.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. You thought it up.
Speaker 7: But you're throwing the answer in there, and all I can say is the means is gonna go? Like how Barry started it off, Like we're defensive, guys, bro, We're past that, Like what's this week?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 6: Now six?
Speaker 7: We're week six, and we're talking about, oh, let's do this, schematic key, let's do this, Like everything that's in the game plan is in the game plan.
Speaker 6: We gonna let coach do what he do.
Speaker 7: But this is where the big uglies they get their names. Not because we're naturally big, or some of us might be ugly with not mean because I'm sexy. But when I say this is where it gets ugly because you have those ugly conversations, those doors get closed.
Speaker 6: And when you see a guy that's.
Speaker 7: Six' eight six six three hundred, pounds like they come in there and they talk to your.
Speaker 6: Soul what are you? Doing?
Speaker 7: Bro you have a kid at, home like you want to see him getting you out the? Club, like now it's getting to the point to where it's gonna be so much seriousness where people are gonna be challenging each. Other you're doing you messing up on film while you're letting that office line and put you back, There like let's start right, now and you you and sense you make a. Fight you make that fight and you build. Up you know how fighters boxers go before they before the big. Mask they start talking to each other and they sitting there and they're doing all that build up well coming into this, week that's going to be the same. Thing whether it's a coach or whether it's a leader on the. Team but somebody is talking to your soul and, saying, bruh we grown. Men we put our pants leg, on one leg at a, time just like. You what are y'all going to? Do and it becomes a sense of. Ownership those good. Teams people either go out there and those vets know how to talk to, them not just talk to their soul and tell them, something but they're gonna incentivize. Them they're gonna, say, hey, OKAY i know you're a fighter and you're a.
Speaker 6: Brawler are you sitting here letting this man beat you?
Speaker 7: Up, hey big, dog AD i know you got the bag and you like your money or you might be like buried with the short, church or, hey do you want to get that million dollar in and send them at the end of the. Year hey, man if you're trying to rebuild your career and stay here like you got to go make this. Happen and out of that, room somebody's talking to the coach and he's going to say what the coaches aren't. SAYING i need you to make this pl y'all need you to do, that and it's going to be put all out there to where now you guys literally have to take, it and if y'all, don't it's on. Y'all like y'all knew what y'all had to. Do y'all knew what y'all had to come into the game. Plan AND i don't need to add fire you Hear rico talking to. Y'all y'all hear guys doing. That and now the biggest and most important thing is a leader or a coach is gonna sit there and, say look at our. Offense there's no reason that we're practicing day in and day, out rep after rep with the number one offense or they're statistically top five in every, category and you're telling me you're not getting better if you're going against the guys that are putting forty burgers on everybody else when you go out, there you shouldn't even see. That so going into this, game learn from. That but, also like you, Said, barry make them who they, are make The panthers The, panthers show them that they shouldn't even be out.
Speaker 6: Here AND i guarantee you if you do.
Speaker 7: That in the first play in the first, rep they're gonna be throwing babies in, there kissing everybody saying let's go ahead and get back on this.
Speaker 8: Plane SO i kind of kind of got it from a mentality standpoint how they should coach this game from a mental standpoint as far as stepping on the. Throats But ex's And o's wise when you look at the, defense in my, opinion you gotta, eliminate, eliminate but at least limit the explosive. PLACE i feel like that's the that's the biggest thing that hurts this defense over. Time like when you make teams go eighty some. Yards there's not a lot of teams out here that are gonna be patient to be, like, okay let's take what you're getting me the whole, time and it just kind of they're gonna take some.
Speaker 3: Shots you're gonna be.
Speaker 8: Like, man let's let's open this up a little. Bit and that's when you can force the turnover to last, week it gets The.
Speaker 3: Jets they did a good.
Speaker 8: Job of, limiting eliminating the explosive plays all, Right like you.
Speaker 5: Thank God Justin fields can throw the, ball because that was about two or three touchdowns that he.
Speaker 4: Had, maybe, boy but.
Speaker 2: You you.
Speaker 3: That's from a schematic.
Speaker 8: Standpoint that's WHERE i feel Like flus has gotta get through to these, boys like you can't let anything over the, top, Man like you gotta force these guys to go eighty yards the hard, way fourteen play drive type deal and not just, okay three four plays here and then, boom we hit you with a fifty yard, Bomb like that'll deflate any defense out.
Speaker 3: There, Man we did all this and, boom we just gave.
Speaker 5: It to your point about, Turnovers, barrys because when The panthers give up, turnovers and every turn that The panthers have given up this, year the opposing team's offense have gotten points off of them except one whether the team got a turnover and kneel the ball. Out and so every time The, panthers to your, point if you get them to turn the ball, over they giving up the draws and letting you score points on the opposite.
Speaker 4: Ends so that's easy, money to your.
Speaker 5: Point but The, cowboys you, know have, struggled to say the least in creating those. Turnovers they found some pay dirt last, week but, overall it's not at the mark where you want your team to be five weeks into the season with the turnover.
Speaker 2: Margin AND.
Speaker 7: I want to piggyback off What barry, said BECAUSE i KNOW i addressed the mentality aspect of, it but, SCHEMATICALLY i Think i've been fortunate enough to be a part of nine teams and really twelve if you INCLUDE.
Speaker 6: Cfl the thing is.
Speaker 5: When god in my, head that's Why i'm, like wait a, second in my, HEAD i did the WHOLE i did The Kevin hart when he was talking to.
Speaker 4: In my, head, no buddy, said, Yeah i'm, sorry you build.
Speaker 6: It, No, no you're. Good, no BECAUSE i make you gotta laugh at these.
Speaker 7: Moments but with doing, that you get the experience of seeing, multiple multiple teams and, organizations and when you get into these, situations you see with the, offense what do they say when they're in desperate, Times, hey, coach open up the playbook with throwing, everything double, reverses flee. Flickers we're trying to just get that momentum and go, well at least on the defensive. Side and all the Coordinators i've been, around it's the exact. Opposite, hey we're not. Winning we're not doing that because you're gonna try when you come in, there you're gonna, say, hey this is the game. Plan then after that you're gonna make your, adjustments bring out the exotic, blitzes start switching up terminology to eventually it gets to a point of, hey, guys y'all just gotta go out there and play play.
Speaker 6: Ball just.
Speaker 7: Simplify SO i expect to see a condensed playbook against a, weak struggling team in The panther like this is a this is a this is your homecoming. Game this is where you can build your. Fluff i'm not gonna put in so much exotic blitzes to where you guys can get comfortable with doing the basics and then you do, that now we can build that moment ofm off of. That at least that's WHAT i. See so do y'all think they're gonna close the playbook down or open it up from a defensive? PERSPECTIVE i, mean.
Speaker 9: With communication and things already being an issue like they like they said in the beginning of the, SEASON i, MEAN i definitely think they've tried to make things a lot. Easier so as far as when and then you, know if you got a gang of things and you can't wrap them out like. That, anyway the more reps you actually get at certain, things the better you're gonna get at. Them so, hopefully you, know it's something that the terminology has gotten to a place where they actually understand what's going.
Speaker 2: On and then at the same, time you, know like some of.
Speaker 9: The cowboys' issues have not just been about the fact that, like oh we're you, know there's been some bad technique out. There we've all seen, it you. Know and so with that being, said you, know with the pass rush that was created last week was like the most that they've said it so, far and then what turned about with those pass rush, turnovers you know What i'm. Saying so, hopefully you, know and that's you, know you can you can scheme up things all.
Speaker 2: Day we all, know like.
Speaker 9: Turnovers they either coming or they ain't, coming and sometimes when you get on that, streak they just keep coming in. There so, hopefully you, know with everything that's going, on they continue to figure out a way to get some pressure in there and that's going to help out on the back. End but, schematically, yeah they actually got to make things simpler so they can just start to get better and understand you, know like certain leverage things and. EVERYTHING i say that when we're talking about basic zone coverages and we all know we've been playing you play. Defense i'm sure at some point in time in your career two three four what's changing about?
Speaker 2: Them?
Speaker 9: Right and you, know so what it comes down to is like like like you like to, say put your hand in the dirt and let's play some.
Speaker 4: Football absolutely, Right let's take our last break of the.
Speaker 5: Show when we come, back time to make some, picks fellas tyn to hear about top pics from last week and.
Speaker 4: Trying to make some picks this. Week, yeah it's the. Players, Players we'll be right.
Speaker 3: Back stay with.
Speaker 14: Us life is a, workout And Smoothie king is here to help you power.
Speaker 10: Through whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 14: Overhead, presses pushing through chest, flies or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary. Bridge Smoothie king has the fuel to help you go all, out build, muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of, protein zero grams of addage, sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and The Gladiator smoothie available in, chocolate, strawberry And vanilla only At Smoothie.
Speaker 2: Kiit, Hey They're Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Nation Kyle yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought You. Buffalo BRINGING nfl casino games that Show america's team on and off the. Reels aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football. Fans this means you can pick your team and play. Team check out The cowboys themed casino games developed By, aristocrat A proun sponsor of The Dallas.
Speaker 4: Cowboys Gambling.
Speaker 11: Problem please contact THE Us National Problem Gambling helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight HUNDRED ga m b l E r for twenty one.
Speaker 15: Over it's game day and raising. Kays if you want to order like a, child it's action off the. Field you need to focus. On the only play you're running is. Chicken so what condo are you? Picking make it a perfect. Season we've got tailgates of hand battered cook to, order chicken fingers and cane, sauce and jugs of freshly made tea and, lemonade all available.
Speaker 6: To order online are on our.
Speaker 15: App this season is about to be, Unbeatable raising, canes chicken, fingers one.
Speaker 16: Love, Hey Cowboy, Fans Keith davis here Forming Cowboys Savy Davis.
Speaker 4: Chicks you know.
Speaker 16: What Separates hamptons from the rest making the right move at the right.
Speaker 2: Moment the blockchain Dot. Com that's never been.
Speaker 16: Easy The cowboys Became america's team by striking bowl when the. Most now it's your turn events like YOUR icub with blockchain Dot. Com visit blockchain dot com Slash cowboys today to get started and learn. More that's blockchain Dot Com Slash. Cowboys back to.
Speaker 4: The players Loude.
Speaker 7: Cowboys Nation limited single game tickets are available.
Speaker 6: Now, yes you heard it.
Speaker 7: Right get ready to bring the noise as you watch The cowboys live AT at AND T stadium as they host a list of number of tough. Opponents we're talking ABOUT Nfc East, Rivals Eagles, commanders plus The, Chiefs, Chargers vikings and everybody knows What i'm gonna. Say barry's, guys call of, Duty yes, sir The, Cardinals yes. Sir if you want to be in the, building Visit Dallas cowboys Dot, com slash ticket or seek geek dot, com the official primary ticketing partner of The Dallas.
Speaker 6: Cowboys that's.
Speaker 3: Amazing, yes, boy good you?
Speaker 2: GOOD i could hear his voice, that, Guys i'm in the store something.
Speaker 3: BACKGROUND i.
Speaker 5: Appreciate all, right, man you guys do a segment on your show each and every week when you make these picks in the games all across the, league and so at this point in, Time i'm gonna throw it back there You Chris beam and get the guys ready for these.
Speaker 3: Picks.
Speaker 17: Baby all, right we'll go up to the standings. First So anthony And Barry church are leading twenty two and. Fourteen by the, way it's a solid, Record, okay is a solid, Now, jesse you have made picks on the.
Speaker 6: SHOW i was just about to, say we got a.
Speaker 10: Hold last time he was on the, show he had a nice record five and. Three by the, way that was The chicago. WEEK a lot of people got that one.
Speaker 17: Wrong new he's in second place at twenty one and fifteen and De, mantre, yes fifteen and twenty one that.
Speaker 6: One But i'm coming, back.
Speaker 10: Yeah because he has one win over. Y'all this week we, go, yeah only eight more to.
Speaker 17: Go all, Right so the first game we're gonna go this, week, guys is The New England patriots are traveling to The is it big.
Speaker 10: Easy New orleans. Big New england is favored by three and a. Half who you guys GOT i Got New, England you.
Speaker 7: Got New, england Got New. England Kellen moore is not gonna do. IT i, DON'T i don't believe. It Drake may is over, there, FIRE i Got New england twenty seven to.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, Yeah i'm gonna Take New england.
Speaker 9: Too i'm gonna, Say Drake may and your Boy dig's gonna keep that Thing.
Speaker 2: Roland let's.
Speaker 9: See i'm gonna Go New england twenty, Seven New orleans, fourteen, yeah, yeah give Me.
Speaker 3: New england as, well, man uh twenty one.
Speaker 4: Seventeen i'll Take New england twenty four to.
Speaker 17: Fourteen all, Right next game we got Is seattle is traveling across the country To.
Speaker 4: Duvau let's very.
Speaker 3: Start that's very they, going they, go and by the, Way.
Speaker 17: Jacksonville jacksonville is favored by one and a.
Speaker 8: Half out with the, Cream so we was, man that was my, spy all, right we know who you're going. With, yeah let me get that's a long ways. Away that's a long ways. Away give me douvall and this one twenty four to twenty, one, Right i'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: With, Uh i'm not gonna go with my. HEART i wanted to go With seattle so.
Speaker 7: Bad go, Ahead Duval defense and my Dog Eric. Orenstead they are turning it. Apart SO i Got, DUVALL i got them in the seventeen fourteen Nail.
Speaker 9: Body, Yeah i'm gonna go ahead and go With. Jacksonville to give Me Jacksonville jacksonville twenty, Four seattle.
Speaker 2: Twenty.
Speaker 5: One i'm gonna be Then trry know the group and despite traveling across the. Country, Uh Sam donald's playing some. Day, Man he's playing some damn good.
Speaker 4: Football. Good, yeah if.
Speaker 5: He doesn't turn the ball, over which he hadn't done much that this. Year, uh it's gonna be it's gonna be a bad day to be In. Jacksonville, okay give me give me The seahawks twenty eight.
Speaker 17: Twelve oh AND i knew he Picked.
Speaker 7: Jacksonville CAN I CAN i change? Minds CAN i change? Ones Which i'm gonna just put? Me put me On. Seattle i'm gonna go With. Jesse i'm gonna go with his. NUMBERS i like the way he was talking over. There i'm gonna go with my.
Speaker 17: Heart let's see if he can talk you into this. One San francisco is traveling another cross country trip To florida and play on Play Baker mayfield and The.
Speaker 10: Bay BUCCANEERS A bake Show. Man The Bake show is favored by three.
Speaker 6: Is Mike Evans. Beckett, no, no he's still.
Speaker 3: Not, Oh, CHRIS i went out.
Speaker 2: There they got that other dude back At.
Speaker 6: Booka, yeah hold, On cg's.
Speaker 7: Out oh, yeah give me give Me san friand my alumni alma. Mater, yeah let me go with, them and we're gonna get the twenty four twenty. One who you say was out For, no you, Said, chris God one's.
Speaker 6: Up never, MIND i want thirty. TWO i want thirty two.
Speaker 9: Septeen all, right, Man i'm gonna have to go With Tampa bay, here give Me tampa Me tampa Thirty San fran.
Speaker 8: Eighteen, Yeah i'm going with The Bank show as. Well, man give me The Bank show twenty four to.
Speaker 5: Ten, Yeah i'm going with the ninetis defense, MAN i am. Man Fred warner is my absolute favorite. Player some injuries in that secondary to watch play.
Speaker 4: Football he. Is he's exceptional man.
Speaker 9: At both, quarterbacks Hurt Mac jones And, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah give me The.
Speaker 5: NINERS i think it's gonna be a dog, fight low scoring. Game give, me give me seventeen to Ten.
Speaker 2: Ninas.
Speaker 10: Okay now he went With tampa on that.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 17: Okay probably the game of the. Week we Got detroit going To Kansas. City It's Kansas, City Kansas city.
Speaker 3: Due.
Speaker 5: YEAH i feel bad For Jared golf BECAUSE i, think after all the public ridicule that Old Chris jones took last week for his lack of effort Against, Jacksonville he's about to take.
Speaker 6: It out on.
Speaker 10: Here, YEAH i.
Speaker 5: Think he about to take it out on some. Folks give Me Kansas. City give Me Kansas city at. Home thirty two twenty. Nine, okay you got a little Barn burner going thirty two to twenty, Nine Kansas.
Speaker 8: City give Me Dan. Campbell, man give me The. Lions Kelvin sheppard got that defense.
Speaker 6: Rolling, yeah give.
Speaker 5: ME i feel bad picking up my boy to shark. MAN i, feel you, know my, Dog BUT i just feel Like Chris joe's gonna be a Mad they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be, mad.
Speaker 8: Man but give me The lions in this. One let me get them twenty eight twenty.
Speaker 7: Four, Man i'm going with The, lions my, dog my, agee Brother Dan, campbell and my former Teammate Kevin. Shepard like he, said has that defense humming right? Now AND i think with a wounded, case even though they got some weapons, BACK i Think detroit go give it to them. BOYS i got twenty eight TO i got twenty eight to twenty.
Speaker 9: One, Yeah i'm gonna Go. Case i'm, Sorry i'm gonna Go detroit. Here i'm gonna Go. Detroit let me Get, detroit And i'm gonna say That trait's gonna do.
Speaker 2: This let's go man.
Speaker 4: Study.
Speaker 2: Wrong, yeah.
Speaker 9: Twenty, eight twenty, four twenty, eight twenty, four all, right you want With detroit.
Speaker 17: There next game we got Is buffalo traveling To. Atlanta atlanta coming off Of.
Speaker 6: Bye the bi.
Speaker 3: Weeks it's Different, alanta fast on that.
Speaker 8: Turf, man give me give me you know What i'm, Saying give me Atl, man the same atl on this.
Speaker 3: One, man you're gonna be the.
Speaker 8: Control give me give me Atl, yeah, alright twenty seven to twenty, four Atl, man give me al give.
Speaker 4: Me, buffalo file, mileide give Me. Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's In atlanta. Too it could have.
Speaker 4: Been it could have been In.
Speaker 5: Alaska give Me buffalo Thirty atlanta nine.
Speaker 6: Man as my favorite battle, Rapper calico Says.
Speaker 7: Landslide i'm going With buffalo after that lost last. Week them boys about to go get a real NICE bta session going.
Speaker 6: ON i Got.
Speaker 7: BUFFALO i think they're gonna state they. DOMINANT i got them thirty one to.
Speaker 9: Ten, Yeah Buffalo buffalo twenty seven h, seventeen a little bit, closer all, right.
Speaker 10: Put it new he diet on The buffalo twenty six. Seventeen.
Speaker 17: Okay next week got Is chicago At.
Speaker 10: Washington that's gonna be a good. Game washington's favored by four and a.
Speaker 4: Half that's gonna be a good.
Speaker 10: Game chicago's coming off for.
Speaker 6: Bim and you said it's At washington At, Washington.
Speaker 4: Yes And chicago is coming off for Bot.
Speaker 6: Man give, me give, me give. Me the commander's over.
Speaker 7: THERE i like WHAT dc, got GOT jd back in. Town you know him and his Girlfriend juju. There he got the love and admiration.
Speaker 6: GOING i like, commanders, MAN i got.
Speaker 7: It, GOD i got the commanders beating them convincingly twenty eight to twenty eight to.
Speaker 2: FOURTEEN i got commanders to give.
Speaker 9: Me, commanders give Me commanders twenty four.
Speaker 3: Eighteen, yeah give me The, manders MAN dq and them.
Speaker 6: Boys how about to say that defense too much for that offense Over.
Speaker 3: Bruh twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Seventeen, Man i'm gonna be the contrarian.
Speaker 3: Again you just Doing.
Speaker 6: You're just doing that.
Speaker 3: Now no, no, no, no, no, NO i, listen you seriously believe.
Speaker 10: This their head Coach chicago is one two in a.
Speaker 5: Row their head coach is my. Team was one of my former teammates at you will See. Man John johnson was my teammate at UN. C.
Speaker 4: Quarterback a.
Speaker 5: Quarterback he's a backup. Quarterback And i'm a big. Believer i'm a big believer In Ben. Johnson i'm a big believer In Ben, Johnson, Man and coming off of, BYE i mean his mind is already working toward that genius level as a play. CALLER i think spend a little bit more time With caleb over. This by, WEEK i think he's gonna have. SOMETHING i THINK i think his bag is gonna be go. YARD i think it's gonna be go.
Speaker 3: Yard big.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah give, me give me The.
Speaker 5: Bears give me The bears twenty four to twenty solid.
Speaker 7: Way to search for THAT i seen you searching for ants over. THERE i hope you believe in.
Speaker 4: That, NO i. DO i was reading ticker tape in his.
Speaker 3: Bottle, YEAH i just wanted to make it all.
Speaker 17: Right last, Week dallas At, Carolina dallas is favorite by.
Speaker 8: Three give me The, cowboys, Man cowboys is twenty eight to. SEVEN i mean it's gonna Be it's gonna be a bar it is.
Speaker 7: OVER i GOT i Got cowboys too as. Well i'm gonna go twenty eight TO i think they're gonna get two. Scores i'm gonna go. Twenty, ACTUALLY i like that thirteen. Number it's gonna be. Ugly so twenty eight.
Speaker 9: Thirteen hey, Man i'm Saying i'm gonna keep. Them how many points they averaging now.
Speaker 3: With thirty, thirty thirty three or something like.
Speaker 9: That so i'ma Say cowboys thirty, One carolina twenty.
Speaker 2: Two give me.
Speaker 6: Thirty change my number back to thirty, two.
Speaker 5: PLEASE i believe The cowboys will win this. GAME i do Think carolina's gonna score.
Speaker 6: SOME i.
Speaker 5: DO i Think carolina's gonna put a fight. Up The cowboys are gonna give up more explosive players than they want. To both in the run, game in the passing. GAME i, JUST i JUST i don't know why my SOUL i feel that way BECAUSE i look at how they run their offense And ted McMillan gets eight targets a.
Speaker 4: Game they're gonna give them a.
Speaker 5: Shot somebody gonna miss a tackle On xavier L get and he gonna work his way out the back. End ye know What i'm, Saying and and and, yeah BUT i got The.
Speaker 4: Cowboy, yeah we. Talk we, can't we can't tackle to save our.
Speaker 5: Life but, yeah give, me give me, Cowboys give Me. Cowboys DID i say? Earlier chris thirty thirty, three thirty, three twenty, one twenty, four thirty, three twenty, four gonna be the gate on?
Speaker 17: It new he picked The, Cowboys he picked him twenty seven twenty.
Speaker 4: Six, WOW.
Speaker 5: I gotta Text newie BECAUSE i already Put clarence. ON i gotta Text newie on. IT i, NEED i need them to make the introduction Within Machina. QUICK i don't know who machine the quick.
Speaker 6: Is look up.
Speaker 5: Man, again make sure you delete that out of.
Speaker 4: It the only old lady come behind, you, like, well what why you?
Speaker 6: Are it was.
Speaker 4: Like my hold on go to segment. Three the lad, yeah.
Speaker 6: And that's the only part of the show you've. Seen watch? It yeah, right you don't even watch the.
Speaker 5: Show you're telling me somebody gonna send it to, it like you, Know barry on the show googling right, now look at it right? Now all, right, Fellas, MAN i always appreciate you. Guys allow me to rid shot down with you throughout the players. LOUNGES i do feel like a player And i'm in, here. Man it does feel like the locker. Room we can talk, openly we can talk not too out here with y'all over.
Speaker 6: Here yeah.
Speaker 4: Out, here yeah, man but uh but, yeah.
Speaker 5: MAN i appreciate you, guys AND i appreciate you the listeners for showing up each and every. Week and if you want to know what it feels like in the locker Room bina closed, door then you need to be tuned. In two players heels like all the players now For, barry For, demanche For.
Speaker 4: ANTHONY i Am Jesse holly until Victory monday next.
Speaker 1: Week this has been a production Of dallascowboys Dot com and The Dallas Cowboys Football.
Speaker 4: Club